降临之翼 Wings of Descension
仅在以下平台可用: "PlayStation Network" 风之翼款式。可以再次带着它穿梭日月了。 Effective only on the following platform: "PlayStation Network" A stylized wind glider that can be used to cross the celestial heights.
这是你用特殊方式到达这个世界的证明。
This is proof that you came to this world via special means.
这是穿梭日月星辰者,才能批身的纹章。
This is the seal of which only one who has pierced the celestial heights is worthy.
「之后的旅程可能会很危险,」
"Your journey will become very dangerous from now on,"
那个人对你说。
So that person told you.
「虽然我也不觉得这一卷布能够起到什么保护作用。但是…」
"I don't know if this cloth will do anything to protect you, but..."
确实如此——
It was indeed so—
远渡重天的漫长旅行中,擦身而过的星辰诞生又消亡;
In your long journey, you have seen the birth and death of stars as they passed you by,
黑暗被短暂驱散,复又吞没明光。
Scattering the darkness briefly before being consumed once more.
这一卷布防御不了炽热与极寒,也挡不住诅咒与恶念。
This cloth will block neither heat nor cold, nor will it defend you from curses and ill-will.
但是在提瓦特的长夜中,你偶尔会把它披在身上,发现它比什么都有用。
But during long nights on Teyvat, you will sometimes throw it on and find it to be most useful indeed.
「但是在面对一个,或是两个世界压倒的敌意时,」
"But when you face a force enough to destroy one, or perhaps even two worlds,"
你其实也并不记得那个温柔对待你们的人是什么模样了。你很想记起来,
You do not truly remember who it was who had treated the two of you ever so gently. You wish you could remember...
「面对永无边际的黑暗,或是吞没宇宙的光芒时…」
"When you face a boundless darkness, or an all-consuming radiance..."
但那已经是上一个世界的事了。
But that was one world ago.
现在你可能不必再露宿荒野了。
You no longer need to sleep out in the wild.
城市里的床榻都很松软舒适。即使露宿,草地也十分柔软,带着生命的芳香。
Your bed in the city is fluffy and comfortable. And even if you must camp, the grass is soft, filled with the fragrance of life.
因此,在你从那个女孩子手中拿到风之翼的第一时间,就想到了它的新用处…
So from the moment you received that wind glider from that girl, you had already thought of a new use for that cloth...
你现在,可以再度披戴着它穿梭日月星辰了。
And now, you shall once again soar through the skies together with it.
最后更新于