寻找神秘岛的人 Those Searching for the Mysterious Island

在野外游历的你听到了两名游客的呼救声,你和派蒙决定施以援手… While wandering in the wilderness, you hear two tourists crying for help, and you and Paimon decide to aid them...

前往流泉之众驻地的野外游玩 Go play out in the wilds near the People of the Springs

派蒙:这里的景色很不错,还能偶尔看到鳍游龙,我们找几头野生的鳍游龙来合影吧?

Paimon:Wow, what an amazing view! And we can even see some Koholasaurs here and there! Hey, why don't we try to get a picture with one or two of them in the wild?

旅行者:野生的咬人怎么办?

Traveler:But what if they try to bite us?

派蒙:这…反正我觉得鳍游龙挺可爱的…

Paimon:Well... they're so cute, they probably won't do that, right...?

派蒙:哎?那里是…

Paimon:Huh? What's happening over there?

卡嘉:救命!谁来帮帮我们?

Karya:Help! Somebody help us!

派蒙:哇,野生的鳍游龙真的在咬人!

Paimon:Ah! Wild Koholasaurs are actually biting people!

【选项1】

旅行者:见义勇为!

Traveler: It's time for us to save the day again!

派蒙:对,那两个人有危险,大名鼎鼎的旅行者和他/她的搭档绝不会袖手旁观!

Paimon:Yeah, those two are in trouble! The legendary Traveler and his/her trusty sidekick Paimon will not stand by idly!

【选项2】

旅行者:只能等下再合影了。

Traveler: Seems those pictures we wanted will have to wait.

派蒙:是啊,没时间讲这个了。有人在呼救,我们不能袖手旁观吧?

Paimon:Yeah, we can save those for later! We can't just stand around when someone's calling for help!

击退鳍游龙 Defeat the Koholasaurs

与被解救的游客对话 Talk to the freed tourists

落败的鳍游龙四散逃走了。

The defeated Koholasaurs scatter and run away.

派蒙:你们这身打扮,难道是须弥来的学者?

Paimon:Judging from your clothes, you must be scholars from Sumeru, right?

卡嘉:嗯,我是卡嘉,这位是我的前辈维兰德。真的非常感谢你们,刚刚太危险了…

Karya:Yes, I'm Karya, and this is my senior, Viramdra. Thank you so much for saving us. That was a little too close...

派蒙:不用谢,对我们来说只是小事一桩啦。我是派蒙,这位是旅行者。

Paimon:Don't mention it! Handling these sort of things is practically second nature to us by now. Paimon is Paimon, and this is Traveler!

维兰德:唉…那些鳍游龙全都跑了,至少要活捉一只啊。

Viramdra:sigh Still, it seems that all the Koholasaurs just ran off... We need to capture at least one alive.

派蒙:活捉?

Paimon:Huh? Capture one alive?

维兰德:对了,我看你们身手不错,要不我来做诱饵吸引那些鳍游龙,你们帮我活捉一只,我会支付报酬的!

Viramdra:Correct. Say, I can see you are very skilled at dealing with them. Do you think you could use me as live bait to help us capture one? I will pay you for the effort!

派蒙:这…

Paimon:Um, well...

卡嘉:非常抱歉,维兰德只是太专注于他的研究了,还请不要见怪…

Karya:Apologies. Viramdra has been hyper-focused on his research, so please, don't be too hard on him...

派蒙:没关系没关系!话说回来,你们为什么要招惹野生的鳍游龙呢?还要活捉…

Paimon:Oh, no worries! But why did you approach a whole group of wild Koholasaurs? And what's this talk about "capturing them"?

旅行者:难道你们也想合影?

Traveler:Don't tell me you want to get a picture with them, too.

派蒙:肯定跟这个没关系啦!

Paimon:Paimon's pretty sure that's not what they're trying to do!

卡嘉:让两位见笑了,其实我和维兰德正在寻找传说中的神秘岛。据说有一条重要的线索就在这些鳍游龙身上,所以…

Karya:I'm sure we must look very silly... The fact of the matter is that we're searching for a mysterious island from a certain legend. It's said that a very important clue about the island can be found on Koholasaurs, so...

卡嘉:没有来自「流泉之众」的向导帮助,就贸然接触它们,果然很不明智啊。

Karya:Approaching them without the help of a guide from the People of the Springs was certainly an unwise choice on our part.

派蒙:神秘岛?

Paimon:A mysterious island?

卡嘉:嗯,一个来自「流泉之众」的传说提到了一座神秘的岛屿,维兰德相信他的研究目标就在这座岛上。

Karya:Yes. There's a legend from the People of the Springs that mentions a mysterious island, and Viramdra believes the key to his research can be found there.

维兰德:咳咳…你们真的不考虑一下我刚刚的提议吗?

Viramdra:Ahem... Are you certain you two won't consider my proposal to capture one?

派蒙:刚刚的提议…我们才不会把一个大活人当诱饵呢!

Paimon:Some proposal... There's no way we'd be willing to use a person as live bait!

维兰德:那继续谈也是浪费时间,得想想别的办法…

Viramdra:Then I suppose discussing it any further will just be a waste of time. I must come up with another solution...

卡嘉:前辈!

Karya:Ahem... Viramdra!

维兰德:好吧…刚刚你们确实救了我和卡嘉,于情于理,我是该向你们道谢…非常感谢。

Viramdra:Oh, alright... You did rescue Karya and I just now, and I suppose I should express some gratitude. Thank you very much.

派蒙:好别扭啊…

Paimon:A little awkward, but Paimon'll take it...

维兰德:卡嘉,我们该走了。

Viramdra:We should move on, Karya.

卡嘉:真的非常抱歉,维兰德确实不太擅长处理人际关系…

Karya:Yes, thank you again. My apologies... Viramdra really doesn't have the best people skills.

派蒙:没关系,再见!

Paimon:That's alright, bye now!

派蒙:真是稀奇,这样的两个人竟然能够结伴探险。

Paimon:You really don't see a pair of adventurers like those two every day!

派蒙:不过话说回来,那位大姐姐提到的神秘岛真的让我很好奇呢。

Paimon:But anyway, Paimon's really curious about that mysterious island that lady just mentioned!

旅行者:派蒙也想去?

Traveler:Do you wanna find the island too, Paimon?

派蒙:嗯,或许会有宝藏哦!

Paimon:Yeah! Who knows, there might be treasure!

派蒙:这一路上,我们一起探索了那么多神奇的地方,找到这个神秘岛对我们来说也绝对不在话下!

Paimon:After all the amazing places we've explored during our adventures, finding some mysterious island should be a walk in the park for us!

旅行者:但是什么情报都没有。

Traveler:But we don't have any info about this island.

派蒙:也是…对了,那位大姐姐说这个神秘岛是「流泉之众」传说中的一座岛屿,或许我们可以到那里找人问问?

Paimon:Ah, you're right... The lady mentioned that the mysterious island is related to a legend of the People of the Springs... So maybe we can start by asking some of them about it?

派蒙:事不宜迟,现在就开始我们的下一段冒险吧!

Paimon:Time's ticking. Let's get started on our next adventure!

派蒙:虽说计划好了找人问问,但具体该找谁是个问题。

Paimon:But the real question is... who should we ask?

旅行者:或许可以直接找首领?

Traveler:Can we just talk to the chief?

派蒙:嗯…也对,那位大姐姐提到这个神秘岛和「流泉之众」的一个传说有关,那「流泉之众」的首领肯定知道。

Paimon:Hmm... that's an idea. If anyone, the chief of the tribe should know the details!

最后更新于