喑哑的回声 Hoarse Echoes

你们按照约定的时间去拜访了夏温。在她的邀请下,你们决定去见一见那位「前铸名师」特拉佐莉。 You visit Cheven at the agreed-upon time. At her invitation, you decide to see the former master artisan Tlazolli.

与夏温对话 Talk to Cheven

夏温:喔!你们来得挺早啊,看来很期待那份礼物嘛。

Cheven:Oh, you're early! Looking forward to your gift?

【选项1】

旅行者:想探望特拉佐莉和妮赫佳。

Traveler: We're just happy to visit Tlazolli and Nechca.

派蒙:对呀。妮赫佳生了那么一场大病,特拉佐莉女士还失去了那么重要的工作…

Paimon:That's right! Nechca's been so sick, and Tlazolli had to give up what she loves...

派蒙:虽然情况好转了,但不知道她们能不能打起精神来。

Paimon:Things might be getting better, but they could probably still use some cheering up.

夏温:哈哈哈,我已经托人去给特拉佐莉打过招呼了,她应该已经做好了所有准备。

Cheven:Haha, I've already asked someone to swing by and let Tlazolli know we're coming. She's probably made all the necessary preparations.

夏温:我们赶紧出发吧,伊蜜,麻烦你照顾好店,等会我就回来。

Cheven:Let's go, then. Do you mind watching the store, Imix? I'll be right back.

【选项2】

旅行者:所以,那份礼物到底是什么…

Traveler: Well, I am curious...

派蒙:我也很在意…不过,我们也是想去看看妮赫佳的情况啦。

Paimon:Paimon too... But we're also here to see how Nechca's doing.

派蒙:她生了那么重的病,不知道恢复得怎么样了,还有特拉佐莉女士…

Paimon:It can't be easy to recover from such a serious illness. And then there's Tlazolli...

派蒙:失去了那么重要的工作,也不知道她能不能重新打起精神来。

Paimon:She had to give up what she loves... We just want to cheer them up!

与夏温一同去拜访特拉佐莉 Go visit Tlazolli with Cheven

夏温:就是这里了。这屋子看着还挺气派的吧?稍等,我过去敲门。

Cheven:Here we are. Nice house, right? Gimme a sec, I'll go knock.

夏温:特拉佐莉,开门吧,我把那两位带来啦。

Cheven:Tlazolli, open up! They're here!

夏温:…特拉佐莉?你在吗?开开门啊。

Cheven:...Tlazolli? Are you home? Open the door!

夏温:怪了,这门…呃,怎么是锁死的。这个时间她应该不会出去啊。

Cheven:That's strange... Huh, the door's locked, but she shouldn't be out at this time of day.

夏温:妮赫佳,妮赫佳?我是夏温姐姐,给我们开开门吧。

Cheven:Hey, Nechca? Nechca? It's me, Cheven. Open up, please.

【选项2】

旅行者:要把门撞开吗?

Traveler: Need me to break down the door?

派蒙:难道特拉佐莉女士和妮赫佳又出事了?还是妮赫佳的病情又…呜…我不敢想了…

Paimon:What if something happened to the two of them? What if Nechca got worse again...

夏温:你别瞎想,昨天我来的时候,她们母女俩的情况很好,妮赫佳在自己的屋里睡得可安稳了。

Cheven:Let's not overthink things. They were doing just fine the last time I was here. Nechca was sleeping soundly in her room.

【选项1】

旅行者:一点反应也没有…

Traveler: (No response...)

夏温:真奇怪,我都和特拉佐莉说好了…难道是她临时带着小妮赫佳出去拿药了?

Cheven:Still, I told Tlazolli we were coming... Maybe she had to take Nechca out to get some medicine?

派蒙:咦?这旁边是什么地方,看着像是小嵴锋龙的窝。

Paimon:Hey, what's that over there? Looks like a Tepetlisaur nest.

夏温:没错,特拉佐莉有一只嵴锋龙伙伴,我记得名字好像是叫…「延古」来着。

Cheven:That's right. Tlazolli has a Tepetlisaur companion. If I remember right, its name is... Iengu?

夏温:之前她还在做锻造工作时,经常让延古帮忙做些挖掘工作。

Cheven:When she was still in the forging business, she'd often have Iengu help with some digging work.

夏温:但自从妮赫佳生病之后,特拉佐莉就再也没让延古挖掘过什么…

Cheven:But since Nechca fell ill, she hasn't let it dig much recently...

夏温:等等,这周围怎么乱七八糟的?延古也不见了。

Cheven:Wait a minute. What the...? This place is a mess! Iengu's nowhere to be seen, either.

派蒙:呜哇!还有好多箱子碎掉了,不会是遇见了什么坏事吧?

Paimon:Whoa, look at all these broken boxes! Something terrible must have happened...

【选项1】

旅行者:靠近点看看。

Traveler:Let's take a closer look.

【选项2】

旅行者:夏温小姐先呆在这。

Traveler: You stay here, Cheven.

夏温:喔…喔!好的,我…我我我这就找个地方藏起来!

Cheven:Oh... Alright! I'll just... find a place to hide for now!

夏温:伊蜜这孩子的嘴难道是被大灵祝福过,怎么每次说我别去危险的地方,我就会遇见危险…

Cheven:How is it that every single time Imix tells me not to go someplace dangerous, I end up running into danger? It's like her words have some sort of power over me... Maybe it's the Wayob's doing.

寻找延古 Look for Iengu

派蒙:真有一只嵴锋龙在上面,不知道是不是特拉佐莉女士养的那一只…

Paimon:Huh, there really is a Tepetlisaur up here. Might not be Tlazolli's companion, though...

【选项1】

旅行者:看起来,不像是遇见危险。

Traveler: At least it doesn't seem to be in any danger.

【选项2】

旅行者:他好像是自己跑上来的…?

Traveler: Seems like it got up there on its own...?

派蒙:唔…不对不对,我们是来找特拉佐莉女士的,这周围也没看见她呀。

Paimon:Huh... Paimon still doesn't see any sign of Tlazolli...

你们听到山底传来夏温的呼喊…

You hear Cheven's shouts from the foot of the mountain...

夏温:喂——旅行者——派蒙——

Cheven:Hey, Traveler! Paimon!

派蒙:夏温小姐在喊什么呢?

Paimon:That's Cheven's voice!

旅行者:旁边多了一个人。

Traveler:Looks like there's someone next to her.

夏温:快下来吧——特拉佐莉在这里——

Cheven:Come down, quick! Tlazolli's here!

派蒙:欸?我们刚上来,特拉佐莉女士就回来了?这叫什么事啊…

Paimon:Huh? We just got up here, and Tlazolli's back already? What a coincidence...

【选项2】

旅行者:事情可真巧…

Traveler: Yeah, quite a coincidence...

派蒙:总而言之,我们还是先下去吧。

Paimon:Well, guess this means we should head back down.

【选项1】

旅行者:总之先下去吧。

Traveler: Either way, let's get down there.

派蒙:这只嵴锋龙怎么跟上来了?呜啊,别突然冲过来呀,要撞到啦!

Paimon:Huh? Why's the Tepetlisaur coming along — Whoa, hey, hey, don't run, you'll hit us!

和嵴锋龙一起下到了山底…

You descend the mountain with the Tepetlisaur...

特拉佐莉:延古,过来,你怎么又调皮了?

Tlazolli:Iengu, come here... Are you being naughty again?

延古:呜…

Iengu:Roar...

特拉佐莉:好孩子。是不是饿了?抱歉…等会就给你做好吃的。

Tlazolli:That's a good Saurian. You must be hungry. Sorry... I'll whip up something for you later.

特拉佐莉:去吧,先去玩吧,等会我来陪你。

Tlazolli:Alright, run along and play now. I'll come along in a sec.

延古:呜!

Iengu:Roar!

特拉佐莉:抱歉二位。我本来是在家等着你们,但没想到妮赫佳却一个人偷偷跑了出去。

Tlazolli:Sorry, you two. I was waiting for you at home when Nechca... Well, she snuck out and ran off by herself.

特拉佐莉:我找到妮赫佳的时候,这孩子说,想要给客人做一份礼物,所以就想去采几束漂亮的花。

Tlazolli:She said she just wanted to pick some flowers for our guests.

特拉佐莉:她一边采花一边走,到最后居然迷了路…呼,幸好我及时找到了她。

Tlazolli:But, she ended up getting lost along the way... Luckily, I managed to find her before long.

旅行者:妮赫佳的身体没问题吗?

Traveler:Is she alright?

派蒙:我们听夏温小姐说,她的病才刚刚好…

Paimon:Yeah, Cheven told us she was just starting to get better...

特拉佐莉:那孩子身体还是太虚弱了,先是受了惊,又吹了凉风,现在有些低烧。刚吃过药后,就回去睡着了。

Tlazolli:She's still very weak. The shock and the cold wind certainly didn't help, so she ended up with a slight fever. I gave her some medicine, and now she's in bed.

特拉佐莉:不是什么大问题,只要休息一晚上应该就能好。

Tlazolli:But, it's nothing a good night's rest can't fix.

特拉佐莉:可是…她今天应该没办法和二位见面了,实在抱歉,让你们白跑了一趟。

Tlazolli:That said, she won't be able to meet you today. I'm sorry you came all this way for nothing.

派蒙:没有没有,不用道歉啦。我们之前听夏温小姐说,妮赫佳生了好严重的病,好不容易才痊愈。

Paimon:Don't worry about it! We know she's still recovering. Cheven told us how serious her illness was.

派蒙:所以,我们今天想来看看妮赫佳的情况…无论如何,还是养好身体最重要啦。

Paimon:Her health definitely comes first! We were just dropping by to check on her.

【选项1】

旅行者:她都能乱跑了,看来状况不错。

Traveler: Sounds like she's doing well enough to run off on her own, too.

特拉佐莉:是啊,特别是我让她吃蔬菜的时候,她跑得可快了。

Tlazolli:Yes, and to run away from eating her vegetables. She's a fast one, that's for sure.

特拉佐莉:跳过椅子,躲在桌子下面…在屋里绕啊绕,我怎么都追不上她。

Tlazolli:She jumps over the chairs, hides under the table... then runs all around the house. I can hardly catch her.

特拉佐莉:看着妮赫佳如今的样子,我已经满足了,再别无他求…

Tlazolli:Seeing how she is now... That's already enough. I really couldn't ask for more...

【选项2】

旅行者:她之前的病,已经痊愈了吗?

Traveler: Is she all better now?

特拉佐莉:…至少,现在这孩子能和我说话,也能正常生活了。

Tlazolli:...Well, she can at least speak to me and go about her day normally.

特拉佐莉:我已经满足了,再别无他求…

Tlazolli:That's already more than I could ask for...

夏温:好啦好啦,你们怎么把气氛聊得这么低落。

Cheven:Hey, cheer up! This is supposed to be a happy occasion!

夏温:小妮赫佳的心意,我们是已经感受到了。但是特拉佐莉,我之前和你说的…

Cheven:It was very nice of little Nechca to try and bring us flowers. Anyway, Tlazolli, about the thing I was telling you before...

【选项1】

旅行者:是礼物!

Traveler: The gift!

【选项2】

旅行者:期待期待,礼物礼物。

Traveler: Alright! Let's hear it!

派蒙:喔!到底是什么礼物呀,现在能够告诉我们了吧?

Paimon:Yeah! What did you get us?

特拉佐莉:这份礼物,就是我制作的「燃晶名刻」。用最纯净的矿石打造,几乎不会被磨损。

Tlazolli:Well, it's a Blazegem Inscription. I made it from the purest ore, so it's almost completely resistant to erosion.

特拉佐莉:制作它的技术,也全都源自于打造「古名」的技艺。

Tlazolli:The techniques used to make it are all rooted in Ancient Name forging.

旅行者:那,那这不就是「简易古名」?

Traveler:So, it's like a simplified version of an Ancient Name?

特拉佐莉:噗…可不能这么说,大灵也许会怪罪我的。我只是采用了打造古名的技艺,以矿石为原料,制作出这样的结晶体。

Tlazolli:Heh, don't say that, or the Wayob might smite me. The process just uses a few of the same techniques and materials.

特拉佐莉:刚做出这样的结晶体时,我还觉得它除了「好看」和「永不磨损」之外,也没什么实际用途…

Tlazolli:When I first made one, I didn't think it could serve any practical purpose, apart from the erosion resistance and the general aesthetic.

特拉佐莉:还是夏温给我出了个主意。她建议我,把这个结晶体做成一种特殊的「首饰」…

Tlazolli:But, then Cheven suggested using these crystals to make a special kind of "ornament"...

夏温:「由『古名工匠』所打造的『燃晶名刻』,在上面镌刻下永不磨损的字句。」

Cheven:"Blazegem Inscriptions made by an Ancient Name artisan, engraved with words that never fade."

夏温:怎么样,听起来是不是还挺有购买欲望的?

Cheven:Quite the sales pitch, don't you think?

派蒙:加上这么多描述之后,突然觉得这个「燃晶名刻」好厉害…

Paimon:Wow, that description really does make it seem special...

【选项1】

旅行者:你挺会做生意的…

Traveler: You've got a good eye for business...

【选项2】

旅行者:不愧是开店的老板…

Traveler: No wonder you run your own store...

夏温:哈哈哈,但特拉佐莉制作的「燃晶名刻」确实很有意义啊。

Cheven:Haha, Tlazolli's Blazegem Inscriptions really are special, though.

夏温:口口相传的话语总是不牢靠的。在转述的过程中,它会变得残缺,逐渐被遗忘,甚至被讹传。

Cheven:Word of mouth isn't always reliable. As information gets passed along, it becomes incomplete, forgotten, and, sometimes... even distorted.

夏温:但如果将话语刻在这枚「燃晶名刻」上,就可以让它恒久存在。而且意义明确,绝无半点扭曲的可能!

Cheven:But the words inscribed on these crystals will stand the test of time. The inscription will never deteriorate, and the meaning will never get twisted.

夏温:无论是送给自己重要的朋友,心上的恋人,或是家里的后辈,都再合适不过了!

Cheven:It's the perfect gift for a dear friend or significant other. You could even pass it down to younger generations!

【选项1】

旅行者:你是不是开始推销了?

Traveler: You're really pushing the sales pitch.

派蒙:说得我都快要心动了。唔,旅行者,不然我们也买一个吧,把我们的名字都刻上去?

Paimon:Paimon's interested! Let's buy one, Traveler! We can engrave our names onto it!

派蒙:等我们找到你的妹妹/哥哥之后,再让她/他亲手把名字也刻上去。

Paimon:Then, once we find your sister/brother, we can get her/him to add her/his name, as well.

【选项2】

旅行者:我都快被说动了…

Traveler: You're very persuasive...

派蒙:买一个也不错呀。把我们的名字都刻上去。等我们找到你妹妹/哥哥之后,再让她/他亲手把名字也刻上去。

Paimon:Yeah, let's get one! We can engrave our names onto it. Then, once we find your sister/brother, she/he can add her/his name, as well!

派蒙:这样子,我们的名字就能永远挨在一起了,嘿嘿。

Paimon:That way, our names will be together forever, hehe.

【选项1】

旅行者:派蒙已经被吸引住了啊…

Traveler: Looks like Paimon's already been hooked...

【选项2】

旅行者:听起来有点太珍贵了…

Traveler: That sounds a little too precious...

夏温:你们可别推辞啊,你们救了我,也救了小妮赫佳的生日礼物。这笔钱我还是愿意出的。

Cheven:You deserve it! You saved me and Nechca's birthday present. It's the least I can do to repay you.

特拉佐莉:夏温,我之前和你说…

Tlazolli:Cheven, I thought I told you—

夏温:你也不许推辞,特拉佐莉。我知道做一枚「燃晶名刻」要费多少功夫。

Cheven:Don't you start acting shy too, Tlazolli! It's a great gift! I know how much work goes into one of your Blazegem Inscriptions.

特拉佐莉:谢谢你,夏温。还有旅行者。我会尽快做出来的,到时候,再请你们来亲自刻写。

Tlazolli:Well, then... Thank you both. I'll have it ready as soon as possible. Then, I'll have you do the inscription yourself.

特拉佐莉:那个时候,小妮赫佳应该也恢复好了。有你们来探望,她一定会很高兴的。

Tlazolli:Nechca should be well by then. She'll be very excited to meet you.

【选项1】

旅行者:好东西独享也不太好…

Traveler: Good things are better with company...

【选项2】

旅行者:干脆多买几个送人好了…

Traveler: Might as well buy a few more as gifts...

派蒙:喂!你想得也太远了,这东西搞不好会很贵的喔,我们的旅费真的还够吗?

Paimon:Whoa, let's not get ahead of ourselves. We don't even know how expensive that would be. You sure we have enough travel funds?

派蒙:等一下,难道这份礼物其实是夏温小姐的计划,想把我们拖进一个超大的花钱陷阱里?

Paimon:Hold on... this isn't part of some scheme to make us spend all our Mora, right Cheven?

夏温:说不定喔,毕竟…你们看起来也有不少积蓄…

Cheven:You never know... You do look like you have some savings to spare...

派蒙:呜哇!不行不行,旅行者,你可不能乱花钱!

Paimon:No! Don't listen to that, Traveler! You'll end up losing all your Mora!

夏温:哈哈哈,那你们就自己商量吧。

Cheven:Haha! In any case, it's up to you.

你们正在交谈,延古再次凑了过来…

As you are in the midst of a conversation, Iengu sidles up a bit closer once more...

延古:呜!

Iengu:Roar!

派蒙:咦?!它怎么又出来了,旅行者快拦住它!我不想再被撞啦!

Paimon:Oh no, it's the Tepetlisaur again! Quick, someone stop it! Paimon doesn't wanna get run over again!

旅行者:乖乖的喔!

Traveler:Whoa! There, there!

延古:呜…

Iengu:Roar...

夏温:特拉佐莉,我还要麻烦你,帮忙修一下我这枚「燃晶名刻」。

Cheven:Also, if you don't mind, Tlazolli, I'd like you to help me repair my Blazegem Inscription.

夏温:之前被袭击的时候,我把它落在地上,系绳和接口全都坏掉了,没法时刻随身戴着。

Cheven:I dropped it when I was attacked earlier. The rope and clasp both snapped, so I haven't been wearing it.

夏温:我自己也尝试修过,但怎么修都不牢固,只能拜托你了。

Cheven:I tried to fix it myself, but I just couldn't get it to stay. Could you help?

特拉佐莉:没问题。交给我吧!保证修得和原来一模一样。

Tlazolli:Just leave it to me. I'll make it as good as new.

特拉佐莉:…谢谢你,夏温。谢谢你愿意…

Tlazolli:...Thank you, Cheven... for going all that way, and—

夏温:没关系,特拉佐莉。只要小妮赫佳健康就行。

Cheven:It was nothing. We all just want Nechca to get better.

特拉佐莉:…嗯。

Tlazolli:...You're right.

特拉佐莉:延古!乖乖的,稍后我就来喂你!

Tlazolli:Iengu! Behave yourself! I'll feed you in just a second!

特拉佐莉:旅行者,等「燃晶名刻」做好后,我会请夏温告诉你的。

Tlazolli:I'll have Cheven contact you once everything's ready, Traveler.

特拉佐莉:说不定,还能赶上妮赫佳的生日,到时候我们就好好办个聚会吧。

Tlazolli:Maybe we'll even line it up with Nechca's birthday. We could even have a little party.

派蒙:嘿嘿,肯定有很多好吃的,到时候我们可得空着点肚子。

Paimon:That sounds great! We'll look forward to all the good food, and we'll make sure we're ready to eat!

派蒙:那就回头见啦,特拉佐莉女士。

Paimon:Anyway, see you around, Tlazolli!

【选项1】

旅行者:到时候再见。

Traveler: See you.

【选项2】

旅行者:祝妮赫佳健康。

Traveler: I hope Nechca gets better soon.

特拉佐莉:再见,也祝你们健康。

Tlazolli:Look after yourselves!

特拉佐莉:…妮赫佳,会很高兴的。

Tlazolli:Nechca... is going to be so happy to meet you.

最后更新于