麻烦的工作 Troublesome Work
图书馆的管理员丽莎,似乎正在对工作上的一些事情感到恼火… Librarian Lisa seems annoyed about her work...
去图书馆找丽莎 Find Lisa in the Library
与丽莎对话 Talk to Lisa
丽莎:呵欠…借阅图书请自觉登记,禁书区书籍暂不外借…
Lisa:yawn If you're borrowing a book, please register it in the log. The restricted section is currently not lending any books...
丽莎:哦?原来是你啊,小可爱。
Lisa:Oh? It's you, little cutie.
丽莎:能见到你真好,比午后的一杯浓茶更提神呢。
Lisa:It's so good to see you! More refreshing than a strong cup of tea in the afternoon.
派蒙:明明是工作时间,却一副完全心不在焉的样子…
Paimon:Clearly you're meant to be working, but you don't seem to have your heart in it at all...
丽莎:反正除了琴之外,又有谁会对工作那么认真呢。
Lisa:I mean, other than Jean, who really works that earnestly anyway?
【选项1】
旅行者:轻易否定了其他人的努力!
Traveler: Others work hard too!
【选项2】
旅行者:听你说得琴很可怜的样子…
Traveler: I do feel sorry for Jean always working so hard...
丽莎:所以来找姐姐有什么事吗?
Lisa:So did you have something you needed?
丽莎:…还是说只是想来看看我?
Lisa:...Or did you just come to see me?
【选项1】
旅行者:是来看你的!
Traveler: I just wanted to see you!
丽莎:呀,你好像很擅长讨人欢心呢,有点出乎我的意料了。
Lisa:Ooh, a smooth talker. Not what I was expecting.
【选项2】
旅行者:嗯…好像也没什么事…
Traveler: Ah... No, I don't think I had anything specific in mind...
丽莎:既然没事,那就是来看我的咯?
Lisa:Nothing specific? You must just be here to see me then...
丽莎:呵呵,好了,先不拿你们寻开心了。
Lisa:Hehe... Okay, I won't tease you any further.
派蒙:那么图书管理员小姐,有什么你推荐的书吗?
Paimon:So Miss Librarian, got any books to recommend?
丽莎:推荐的书吗…可惜我比较推荐的书都是在禁书区的,暂时不外借哦。
Lisa:Hmm... Recommended books... Sadly, everything I'd personally recommend is all in the restricted section, which we're not currently lending out.
派蒙:这股好像很危险的气息是怎么回事…
Paimon:What's with her ominous tone?
丽莎:哦,对了。《提瓦特游览指南》你们有兴趣吗?
Lisa:Oh, right. Would you be interested in checking out the Teyvat Travel Guide?
丽莎:是旅行者的话,会对你们有帮助吧。
Lisa:I think it would be quite helpful for you as travelers here.
派蒙:哦!听起来是一本很实用的书呢。
Paimon:Ooh! Sounds like it could be helpful!
派蒙:能借给我们看一下吗?
Paimon:Do you think we could take a peek?
丽莎:那我就勉为其难地为你们查一下清单…
Lisa:I suppose I can try to find you a copy from the list...
派蒙:这是丽莎的工作吧,为什么会勉为其难呀!
Paimon:Isn't this Lisa's job? What does she mean "I suppose..."?
丽莎:啊呀…真是不巧,现在是「出借中」的状态,虽然还书日期已经到了…
Lisa:Oh dear... That's unfortunate. Our copy is currently being borrowed. That said, it is now overdue...
丽莎:这么说来好像还有几本书也是过期未还的样子,真是…
Lisa:Come to think of it, quite a few of our books are now overdue. I REALLY wish people would just return their books...
丽莎:…令人恼火。
Lisa:...on time!
派蒙:唔!是我的幻觉吗,周围的雷元素浓度好像突然提高了!
Paimon:Whoa! Is Paimon imagining things, or does the air in here suddenly feel a lot more... electrified!?
旅行者:汗毛都竖起来了!
Traveler:It's giving me goosebumps!
丽莎:唉…麻烦的工作。我要去回收这些逾期未还的书本了。
Lisa:Ugh... such a pain. I'm going out to bring those unreturned books back.
丽莎:想早点拿到《提瓦特游览指南》的话,不如你们也陪我一起?
Lisa:If you'd rather get your hands on that copy of the Teyvat Travel Guide sooner, you'd better come with me.
派蒙:现在的丽莎好像很可怕,还是答应她比较好…?
Paimon:Lisa seems really scary right now, Paimon thinks it would be best if you answer her...?
旅行者:唔,好、好的!
Traveler:Oh, ah, yes... YES!
丽莎:真是善解人意的小可爱。让我看看,第一站是…
Lisa:You really are such a considerate cutie. Let's see, first we can go to...
丽莎:…「荣光之风」吗,那么我们一会儿在纪念品商店见吧。
Lisa:The souvenir shop. It's called "With Wind Comes Glory." So let's meet there shortly.
与玛乔丽沟通还书的事 Talk to Marjorie about returning the library book
丽莎:你来了,旅行者。那么我们就开始吧。
Lisa:Traveler, you're here! Let's begin, shall we?
旅行者:玛乔丽小姐,关于你借的书…
Traveler:Marjorie, regarding the book you borrowed—
丽莎:玛乔丽小姐,最近有什么有意思的货品吗?
Lisa:Hello Marjorie, any exciting new items in stock?
丽莎:嗯?干嘛用那种眼神看着我,这么值得纪念的日子,想要挑个纪念品是理所当然的吧?
Lisa:Why so surprised? Today is such a special day, it's only natural that I'd want a souvenir to remember it by.
【选项1】
旅行者:哪里值得纪念了…
Traveler: Today is just an ordinary day...
丽莎:说的是呢…那今天就作为「初次与旅行者出门为麻烦的工作浪费生命纪念日」吧。
Lisa:So it is... In that case, I declare this the "Day of..." the "Day of My Life I Wish I Could Get Back Because I Spent My First Ever Outing With Traveler Taking Them on an Annoying Errand."
派蒙:好长!
Paimon:Don't you think that's a bit long?
【选项2】
旅行者:那还书的事…
Traveler: What about the overdue library book?
丽莎:难得都这样出来了,稍稍搁置一下正事也没什么问题吧。
Lisa:Since we came all this way, why don't we put our official business to one side for a moment?
丽莎:毕竟生活已经那样辛苦了嘛。
Lisa:All work and no play makes life terribly mundane.
【选项3】
旅行者:作为…初次约会的纪念?
Traveler: ...So this is a date now?
丽莎:欸,原来你是这样认为的吗。
Lisa:Ooh. Is that how you see it?
丽莎:嗯,倒也没什么不好啦,像你这个年纪,总会有这样那样的幻想吧?
Lisa:I suppose there's nothing wrong with that... At your age, these kinds of fleeting fantasies are normal.
玛乔丽:哈哈哈…想要纪念品啊,放心放心,这里肯定有丽莎小姐中意的。
Marjorie:Haha... Well, if it's a souvenir you're after, you're in the right place. I'm sure you'll find something that strikes your fancy, Lisa.
玛乔丽:不如就让这位来挑吧,如何,更有纪念意义吧?
Marjorie:Or you could let your new friend pick something out for you... make it more of an occasion?
派蒙:咦!让旅行者来吗!
Paimon:Yes, yes! Let Traveler pick!
旅行者:…那我就试试吧。
Traveler:Alright then.
给丽莎挑选纪念品 Pick a souvenir for Lisa
玛乔丽:挑一个吧,总有她喜欢的。(挑选丽莎会喜欢的纪念品)
Marjorie:Take a look around, there's sure to be something she'll love.(Choose a gift for Lisa.)
【选项1】
旅行者:南瓜裤
Traveler: Bloomers
玛乔丽:这个啊,蓬蓬软软的穿起来很舒服哦,特别能彰显小女孩、哦不,女士的可爱。
Marjorie:This pair? Soft, puffy, and very comfortable. Certain to make a little girl — well, in this case, a woman — look quite adorable.
玛乔丽:毕竟很多手工娃娃也都穿着类似的南瓜裤呢,可以看做是可爱的证明。
Marjorie:After all, they're the same kind worn by toy dolls. They're practically a badge of cuteness.
丽莎:南瓜裤?穿这种幼女的衣物外出的话,会被认为是不知廉耻吧,莫非你有什么奇怪的兴趣?
Lisa:Bloomers? I'm sure to attract some strange looks if I dress up like a small child in public. Do you have some strange... hobby you're not telling me about?
丽莎:唔,算了,如果是你送的的话,我就偶尔在家当做睡衣穿穿好了。
Lisa:sigh Well, if you insist... I will just use them as an extra pair of pajamas.
【选项2】
旅行者:残破的绘卷
Traveler: Ragged old scroll.
玛乔丽:这是冒险家协会的伙计们从遗迹里淘出来的宝贝哦。
Marjorie:This is a historical relic retrieved from some ruins by one of the Adventurers' Guild.
玛乔丽:虽然破了点,但上面画的东西…至少有千年历史了吧,虽然我是看不太懂啦。
Marjorie:Sure, there's a bit of wear and tear, but this thing in the painting must be well over a thousand years old... though it doesn't make much sense to me.
丽莎:欸,这莫非是《北境流风考》遗失的第三卷…居然会在这里。
Lisa:My goodness... This is one of the three lost scrolls that make up the "Northern Border Wind Investigation..." What is it doing here!?
丽莎:你可真有眼光呢小可爱,这是研究古时人们对元素力理解的绝佳素材,那我可就收下了。
Lisa:My my, you clearly know a treasure when you see it. This is a work of unparalleled significance for the research of ancient people's understanding of the elements. I will gladly accept it.
【选项3】
旅行者:巫毒娃娃
Traveler: Voodoo doll.
玛乔丽:穿着南瓜裤的娃娃,我前面说的就是这个,很可爱吧?
Marjorie:This is the toy doll I was talking about earlier — doesn't she look lovely in those shorts?
玛乔丽:嗯…好像确实还稍微有些毛骨悚然?莫非有什么别的用处…
Marjorie:Hmm... It does look a little bit terrifying, doesn't it? I wonder if you could find some other use for it...
丽莎:巫毒娃娃?伤脑筋呢,我有做了什么让你这么不开心的事吗?
Lisa:Voodoo doll? Have you lost your mind? What could I have possibly done to deserve this?
丽莎:有传说,收到巫毒娃娃的人会被降下恶毒的诅咒呢,虽说这种级别对我没什么用就是了。
Lisa:It is said that the gift of a voodoo doll is certain to curse its recipient. Although, magic of this level certainly wouldn't have any effect on me.
丽莎:这种传说你应该不知道吧?看在你是旅行者的份儿上,我就当没发生过好了。
Lisa:But you're probably innocent to such things. Since you're just a traveler, I will pretend that none of this ever happened.
【选项4】
旅行者:生锈的大剑
Traveler: Rusty sword.
玛乔丽:哦~这个也是新到的货,三个冒险家一起从遗迹里扛回来的大家伙。
Marjorie:This is a new arrival. It took three Adventurers to carry this big boy back from the ruins where they found it.
玛乔丽:充满了历史的沉重感,对吧?虽然本身也已经够沉重的了。
Marjorie:It comes with a lot of history as well as a lot of weight.
丽莎:唔?好奇怪的品味。送我这个,还不如一句「让我成为守护你的剑」来得实在呢。
Lisa:Hmm... You do have strange tastes. If this is your way of saying you want to be my knight in shining armor, I'd rather you just say the words instead.
丽莎:其实倒也不是彻底没用,这个重量的话,有空就借给雷泽进行强化训练吧。
Lisa:I suppose it's not completely useless... I'll let Razor borrow it when it's time for his enhancement training.
丽莎:嗯,时间差不多了。那么玛乔丽女士,请把《温妮莎传奇》…
Lisa:Goodness, is that the time? Marjorie, one last thing — about "The Legend of Vennessa"—
玛乔丽:丽莎小姐原来也崇拜温妮莎大人呀,早说嘛!我这边有很多推荐的纪念品…
Marjorie:Oh, so you're a fan of the gallant Lady Vennessa too? Why didn't you say so? I have all sorts of items I could recommend...
玛乔丽:比如这个刻有温妮莎名字的狮牙吊坠、这个温妮莎大人颁发过的骑士勋章…
Marjorie:For example, this lion's tooth pendant with Vennessa's name carved into it. It was once a medal awarded to a knight by the great lady herself!
丽莎:……
Lisa:...
旅行者:丽莎指的是你借过的书本。
Traveler:The library book you borrowed.
玛乔丽:啊…抱歉抱歉,说起温妮莎大人我有些激动了。
Marjorie:Oh my goodness! I do apologize, I got so excited when you mentioned Vennessa.
玛乔丽:原来那本书已经逾期了嘛,我还一直带在身上的…
Marjorie:I didn't know that book was overdue. Even though I take it with me everywhere...
玛乔丽:明明看到丽莎小姐就应该想起来的,哈哈哈……给。
Marjorie:I can't believe I didn't put two and two together as soon as I saw you here, haha... Here you go.
丽莎:唉…看在你那么仰慕温妮莎大人的份儿上…下次请一定注意。
Lisa:sigh Well, since you look up to Lady Vennessa so very much... Please be more punctual next time.
玛乔丽:呃,好的!没问题,丽莎小姐。
Marjorie:Yes, Lisa. I will be, Lisa.
丽莎:那我们也该去找下一本书了。
Lisa:Let's go and find the next overdue book.
与莎拉沟通还书的事 Talk to Sara about returning the library book
莎拉:欢迎光临「猎鹿人」,是两位一起吗?
Sara:Welcome to Good Hunter. Table for two?
派蒙:三位!
Paimon:THREE!
莎拉:哈哈真不好意思,请随意坐吧,需要点菜可以叫我哦。
Sara:Oh, haha! My apologies... Please sit wherever you like and call me over once you're ready to order.
派蒙:果然还是要先吃饭,再谈书的事情吗?
Paimon:So we're gonna eat first and bring up the book situation later?
丽莎:那当然,先做那些麻烦的工作的话,连好吃的饭菜也会变味了吧。
Lisa:Why, of course. The stress of work really takes the pleasure out of eating, don't you think?
派蒙:那么严重吗!
Paimon:Work is that bad, huh?
依据丽莎的喜好来点选菜品 Order a dish Lisa would like
丽莎:呵欠…快先点菜吧旅行者,我对你的品味很是期待哦。(挑选适合丽莎口味的料理吧)
Lisa:yawn... Why don't you order us something, Traveler? I'm ever so curious to know what your tastes are.(Pick a dish that Lisa will like)
【选项1】
旅行者:烤肉排
Traveler: Steak
丽莎:是「猎鹿人」的招牌呢,你想要的话,试试也不错。
Lisa:Good Hunter's signature dish. If it's what you want, I'll try anything once.
丽莎:肉质鲜嫩,口感还不错吧,不愧是招牌。可惜我没法吃太多,保持体态也是魔女的必修课。
Lisa:Mm... beautifully tender and cooked to perfection. No wonder it's their signature dish. It's a shame I can't have more, but a witch must watch her physique.
【选项2】
旅行者:北地烟熏鸡
Traveler: Northern Smoked Chicken
丽莎:似乎是酒馆里最常见的下酒菜吧,因为口味比较重,还蛮受那些酒客欢迎的。
Lisa:This seems like the sort of staple bar food you'd find at the tavern. It has an extremely strong flavor, so drinkers love it because they can actually taste it.
丽莎:真是呛人的气味,看不出来年纪轻轻的你会喜欢这种菜…
Lisa:Hmm, such a potent aroma... It's almost suffocating. I never thought someone your age would go for a dish like this...
丽莎:我要好好考虑「小可爱」的称呼究竟合适不合适了。
Lisa:I always had you down as a little cutie... Now I'm not so sure.
【选项3】
旅行者:萝卜时蔬汤
Traveler: Radish Veggie Soup
丽莎:蔬菜汤吗,材料的品质、置入的顺序、火候的控制都很有讲究的吧,有趣。
Lisa:I imagine that making a good vegetable soup takes good quality ingredients cooked in the right order at the right heat for the right length of time.
丽莎:虽然我刚说的这些都是药剂学的技巧啦,不过据说很久以前的魔女们都很喜欢熬汤的哦。
Lisa:At least, those are the principles that apply when one is making potions. But from what I've heard, soup-making was a popular pastime among the witches of the past.
丽莎:嗯~没想到你还挺会选的嘛。
Lisa:A fine choice! I'm pleasantly surprised.
丽莎:蔬菜汤,果然是魔女的浪漫呢,感觉体内元素力的涌动都畅通了。
Lisa:A truly enchanting dish, certainly a good fit for a witch. I am simply brimming with elemental energy after that.
【选项4】
旅行者:满足沙拉
Traveler: Satisfying Salad
丽莎:沙拉这种吃法呢,就好比直接堆砌元素力,一味追求野性的力量而忽视了精细控制的做法。
Lisa:Eating salad is like piling on more and more elemental power. Raw, unfettered energy applied indiscriminately, with no elegance or control.
丽莎:是魔导学新手常犯的错误,但如果那份元素力本身就强大到可以解决一切问题…那另当别论。
Lisa:It's the first mistake all magic users make when they're learning. But then again... if one genuinely had so much pure elemental power that they could solve any problem they wanted... that would be a different matter entirely.
丽莎:食材很新鲜呢,不愧是「猎鹿人」,只是感觉只吃沙拉的话,果然还是欠缺了点味道。
Lisa:The ingredients are fresh — the Good Hunter certainly lives up to its reputation in that respect. Salad as a meal is a little bland, though — it always feels like there's something missing.
【选项5】
旅行者:提神醒脑披萨
Traveler: Invigorating Pizza
丽莎:嗯?你怎么知道我在想什么,难道是什么异乡人的魔法?
Lisa:gasp It's like you read my mind... Do you have some magical powers you're not telling me about, Outlander?
丽莎:唔哦~这是琴和你一起做的吧?居然还做了这样的准备,简直是作弊呢。
Lisa:Wow, Jean must have given you some pointers? Such extraordinary lengths to prepare for a delicious meal... I'd almost say that's cheating.
丽莎:想不到琴和你的关系这么好,她以前也偶尔会做这道菜给我吃。
Lisa:I didn't know you and Jean got on so well. She used to make this for me once in a while too.
丽莎:碰巧刚刚还想起它的味道,工作的困倦之余来一点是再美妙不过了,满分哦。
Lisa:As it happens, this is exactly what I was craving — the perfect treat after a tiresome day of work. You've outdone yourself.
坐下与丽莎一同进餐 Sit down and dine with Lisa
丽莎:点好菜了吗?坐下来准备一起吃吧。
Lisa:Finished ordering? Sit here, let's dine together.
与莎拉对话 Talk to Sara
派蒙:呼哈…吃得好饱。
Paimon:Oof... Paimon's so full...
丽莎:呼…感觉差不多了,又要到了令人困扰的工作时间了呢。
Lisa:Time is getting on. I suppose I should carry on with this ghastly thing called work.
丽莎:找莎拉小姐聊聊还书的事吧。
Lisa:Let's have a little chat with Sara about her library book.
莎拉:几位还需要点些什么吗?
Sara:Would you like to order something else?
丽莎:不用了,多谢款待。还请麻烦把那本《野猪公主》…
Lisa:No thank you, we're quite satisfied. But I'm afraid I must ask you about "The Boar Princess"—
莎拉:野猪烹煮?我们好像没有这道菜…
Sara:The Boar Brisket? I'm sorry, I think we took that off the menu.
丽莎:……
Lisa:...
派蒙:是一本书啦,你借过的书!
Paimon:She means the book you borrowed!
莎拉:哦!原来如此,借来之后正赶上店里很忙,似乎完全被我忘了呢…
Sara:Oh! Of course! I came straight to the restaurant after I borrowed it and completely forgot that I even had it.
莎拉:真是不好意思,丽莎小姐,下班后我会自己送去图书馆的。
Sara:I'm so sorry Lisa, I will bring it to the library myself as soon as I finish work.
丽莎:嗯…那好,可千万别再忘了哦。
Lisa:Mm... Okay then. But make sure you don't forget this time.
丽莎:旅行者,我们继续去下一站吧。
Lisa:Right, onto our next stop then, Traveler.
与唐娜对话,了解情况 Talk to Donna and find out what happened
丽莎:这里是今天的最后一站了。
Lisa:This is our final call for the day.
唐娜:咦?两位…有看中的花儿吗,我可以去包起来…
Donna:Welcome...! Uh... c—couples are our specialty! Let me know what you'd like and I'll wrap them up nicely for you.
丽莎:嗯…「没有花香的约会总是与浪漫无缘」,是哪本书里这么说过来着?
Lisa:Ah yes... Now which book was it that has the line, "a date without flowers is a date without romance"?
【选项1】
旅行者:我来挑一束花送给丽莎吧?
Traveler: Would you by any chance care for some flowers, milady?
丽莎:哦~你还蛮懂的嘛,那拜托你咯。
Lisa:Why, it just so happens that I would, my kindest cutie.
【选项2】
旅行者:哪本书?好像没听说过…
Traveler: No idea which book. Never even heard the line before.
派蒙:唉,旅行者真是不解风情呀。
Paimon:Ugh, Traveler. Take. The. Hint.
丽莎:呵呵,这一点也很可爱啊。
Lisa:Hehe, never mind, your ignorance is somehow rather adorable.
派蒙:既然来了,还是照例挑一束花吧?
Paimon:Since you're here, and Lisa is here, and this is a flower shop... You might as well get a bunch of flowers, right? It only makes sense.
唐娜:是要送给丽莎小姐吗,你要哪种花呢?(挑选丽莎会喜欢的花朵品种)
Donna:Some flowers for Miss Lisa? What would you like?(Pick a kind that Lisa will like)
【选项1】
唐娜:蒲公英
Donna: Dandelion
唐娜:一般来说花店不会卖蒲公英的吧?又不好打理…也许店长是喜欢它轻飘飘的感觉吧?
Donna:I know what you're thinking: Most flower shops don't sell dandelions, they're a nuisance to care for... Perhaps Miss Flora likes the sense of floating away to a faraway land that the dandelion evokes?
唐娜:蒲公英是店长芙萝拉小姐最喜欢的,也一直作为本店的特色。
Donna:Dandelions are one of our classics, and a personal favorite of Miss Flora, the shop owner.
丽莎:蒲公英?这里居然能买到蒲公英啊。
Lisa:Dandelions? They actually sell dandelions?
丽莎:闻起来有股琴身上的清香味道呢,谢谢你。
Lisa:They have a refreshing scent, similar to the one Jean wears. Thank you.
【选项2】
唐娜:冰雾花
Donna: Mist Flower
唐娜:冰雾花呀…在那边的角落里呢,千万不要直接用手拿哦,会冻伤的。
Donna:Mist Flowers? Over there in the corner... but don't touch them with your bare hands. You'll get frostbite.
唐娜:你想选这个吗?嗯…有点稀奇的品味呢。
Donna:You want them? You're sure? What an unusual choice...
唐娜:只是丽莎小姐好像常用雷的元素力吧?不知道会不会有危险…
Donna:It's just that Lisa seems to use Electro quite a lot. Things could get a little bit dangerous...
丽莎:嗯?满溢着冰元素的花吗,在我这里可是很危险的。
Lisa:Huh? These flowers are saturated with Cryo energy. They could be very dangerous for me.
丽莎:雷元素和冰元素相遇的话会发生什么,你好像没有做好功课呢。
Lisa:Don't you know what happens when Cryo meets Electro? Tut-tut You certainly haven't been doing your homework.
丽莎:工作结束后来图书馆,我给你做「元素体系」的特训吧,还是记不住的话就让你亲自尝尝「超导」的滋味哦。
Lisa:Meet me at the library after work and I will give you some training on elemental reactions. If you still find it hard to memorize... Maybe I'll have you give you a little taste of what it feels like to superconduct.
【选项3】
唐娜:蔷薇
Donna: Rose
唐娜:这蔷薇是前些日子从一个旅行商人那里买来的。
Donna:These roses were bought from a traveling merchant a few days ago.
唐娜:店长说或许会有人喜欢的…仅此一束哦。
Donna:Miss Flora thought maybe someone would like them... This is the only bunch.
丽莎:嗯~看得出你很花心思了呢,还是说你有听过「蔷薇魔女」的名号?
Lisa:I can see you put a lot of thought into this, have you ever heard of the Witch of Purple Rose before?
丽莎:本以为回到蒙德就没机会再见到新鲜的蔷薇了…
Lisa:I thought that after returning to Mondstadt I wouldn't have the chance to see fresh roses again.
丽莎:看来是个好兆头。
Lisa:This seems like a good sign.
【选项4】
唐娜:塞西莉亚
Donna: Cecilia
唐娜:塞西莉亚花呀,是店长推荐的吗?
Donna:Ah, the Cecilia. Did Miss Flora recommend it to you?
唐娜:培育起来很花功夫的,希望我的培养方法不会损失了它的花期。
Donna:This flower is a lot of effort to care for. I hope that I've been doing it right, otherwise they won't last long.
唐娜:也正是因为这样,每一朵塞西莉亚花都显得弥足珍贵…
Donna:But part of the Cecilia's charm is how precious and fragile each one is...
丽莎:哦呀,品味还不错嘛。
Lisa:Ooh la-la, such fine taste.
丽莎:这种生来高贵的花,只有在蒙德最高的地方才能见到。
Lisa:This rare flower is only found in Mondstadt's very highest mountains.
丽莎:只可惜不是你亲手登高采来的,丧失了一半的意义呢。
Lisa:If only you had picked them for me with your own hands... They would have had twice the sentimental value.
寻找书籍留下的元素痕迹 Search for the book's elemental marks
丽莎:好了,那么回到正经事上来。唐娜小姐,你知道我们来的目的吗?
Lisa:Okay, time to get back to business. Donna, do you know why we're here?
唐娜:正经事?来买花不是正经事吗?
Donna:Back to business? My business is selling flowers!
丽莎:呼啊——果然又是这样,不把,书本,当一回事呢…
Lisa:sigh Once again, we see a total lack of respect for literature...
丽莎:《白之公主与六侏儒》,还记得吗?
Lisa:The Pale Princess and the Six Pygmies. Ring a bell?
唐娜:啊!啊啊、那个…那个——
Donna:Oh! Ahh, yes, well, what happened was... was...
【选项1】
旅行者:唐娜看起来好紧张的样子…
Traveler: Donna seems frantic.
【选项2】
旅行者:发生什么事了?
Traveler: What happened?
唐娜:…我,我把书给弄丢了…
Donna:I... I lost the book.
丽莎:……
Lisa:...
唐娜:…前一段时间我想起来还书的日期快到了,正准备送回图书馆。
Donna:A while back, I realized it was almost due and I was getting ready to bring it back to the library.
唐娜:结果发现不管哪里都找不到了…陆陆续续找了几天也没有找到。
Donna:But I couldn't find it anywhere. I looked for days — but nothing.
唐娜:像是被人拿走了的样子,明明我就一直放在床头的…
Donna:It's like somebody stole it... It should have been there, on my bedside table. Right where I left it.
派蒙:糟了糟了,丽莎会不会做出很可怕的事来…
Paimon:Uh-oh... Bet Lisa does some crazy things when she gets mad!
丽莎:嗯?我都听见了哦。
Lisa:I heard that!
派蒙:啊——
Paimon:Eek!
唐娜:唔…怎么办…
Donna:Oh no, what am I gonna do?
丽莎:如果真的是被人拿走了的话,唐娜就没做错什么哦。
Lisa:Well, if it really was stolen, Donna's done nothing wrong.
丽莎:那么这笔账就要算在,偷书人,的身上了呢…
Lisa:The blame lies with the book thief.
丽莎:而且要付出三倍…不,十倍的代价。
Lisa:And their punishment will be three— No, ten times worse than stealing my book.
派蒙:果然还是很可怕!
Paimon:Like Paimon said! Totally crazy!
旅行者:那么怎样才能找回丢失的书呢?
Traveler:How do we find the lost book though?
丽莎:这一点就放心好了,只要我还是图书管理员,就不会丢失任何一本书。
Lisa:Oh, don't worry about that. As long as I remain librarian, not a single book will go missing for good.
丽莎:我在每一本书上都做了特定的元素标记,一定会留下蛛丝马迹的。
Lisa:I put a unique elemental marker on each book. Our thief will have left a nice set of clues for us to follow.
派蒙:难道说…丽莎其实对工作非常认真?明明平时是那般懒散的样子…
Paimon:When did Lisa start taking her job so seriously!? Paimon always thought she was a total slacker.
丽莎:小可爱,听说你也有很强的元素感知力…不妨你来试试?
Lisa:Hey sweetie, I've heard your elemental sensitivity is very strong... Why not see what you can do?
派蒙:元素感知力?唔哦,我知道了!
Paimon:Elemental sensitivity? Oh! Paimon's got it!
派蒙:旅行者,靠「元素视野」找一找线索吧!
Paimon:Traveler, use your Elemental Sight to look for clues!
与丽莎一起分析线索 Talk to Lisa to understand what the clue means
丽莎:从痕迹来看,确实是被偷走的可能性比较大呢。
Lisa:Looking at the elemental traces, it does seem likely that the book was stolen.
派蒙:果然不是唐娜小姐的错吗。
Paimon:So Donna didn't do anything wrong after all.
丽莎:又不是禁书区的书,有什么偷走的必要呢…
Lisa:It's not from the restricted section, so it's hardly a book worth stealing.
丽莎:真是奇怪的占有欲。
Lisa:Whoever wanted this book so badly had a strange fixation indeed.
派蒙:那现在该怎么办?
Paimon:Hmm... so what do we do now?
丽莎:虽然是很微弱的元素力反应,但看得出来偷书人已经把书带往城外了。
Lisa:The elemental traces are very faint, but I can tell that the thief took it beyond the city walls.
丽莎:旅行者应该也能看得到吧?
Lisa:You must see it too, right, Traveler?
丽莎:就循着踪迹瞧瞧他的目的地在哪儿吧。
Lisa:Let's follow the trail and have a little look where our thief was headed, shall we?
最后更新于