遗失之书 Lost Book

有不少人借了图书馆的书却忘记归还,丽莎不得不去催讨。玛乔丽和莎拉都答应尽快还书,只有唐娜借的书似乎被偷走了。你们决定以丽莎留在书本上的元素标记为线索,追回丢失的书本。 Many people forget to return the library books they've borrowed, leaving Lisa no choice but to chase them and retrie

寻找元素痕迹 Search for elemental marks

丽莎:这里的元素痕迹很重,不过似乎只是偷书人在这儿短暂停留过。

Lisa:The elemental traces are strong here, but it seems our thief did not stay for long.

丽莎:踪迹还在延伸,继续找找吧。

Lisa:The trail keeps going. Let's keep looking.

寻找元素痕迹 Search for elemental marks

丽莎:也不在附近的样子,没想到跑得够远的。

Lisa:Hmm, it's further than I thought. Quite the intrepid explorer, our little thief.

派蒙:缩头乌龟躲回老家了吗?

Paimon:Maybe we frightened the turtle back inside his shell?

寻找元素痕迹 Search for elemental marks

丽莎:总感觉快到了呢,元素标记的反应越来越明显了。

Lisa:I feel we are getting close. The emissions from the elemental markings are getting stronger.

派蒙:还要走啊……

Paimon:Urgh, this is such a long way...

搜索元素痕迹指向的方向 Find out which way the elemental marks lead

派蒙:居然是住在遗迹里的吗?蒙德人偶尔也有奇怪的癖好呢。

Paimon:The thief lives inside ruins? Mondstadt people do have some strange quirks.

丽莎:请不要这么随意揣测蒙德人的居住习惯。

Lisa:Please do not jump to such a preposterous conclusion about the living habits of Mondstadt's residents.

丽莎:我倒是觉得更像那些不讨人喜欢的「捣乱分子」的作风呢。

Lisa:This seems far more likely to be the work of some none-too-friendly troublemakers.

【选项1】

旅行者:是丘丘人?

Traveler: Hilichurls?

丽莎:偷盗书本的事可不太适合丘丘人呢。

Lisa:Stealing books is hardly the hilichurls' style.

丽莎:毕竟它们大概只会把书本点着来取暖。

Lisa:All they would use books for is to keep their campfire going anyway.

【选项2】

旅行者:是深渊教团?

Traveler: The Abyss Order?

丽莎:不愧是你,跟我心有灵犀哦。

Lisa:It's like you can read my mind.

【选项3】

旅行者:是冒险家协会?

Traveler: The Adventurers' Guild?

丽莎:嗯…从总是在地下遗迹钻来钻去的角度上确实…

Lisa:It's not unlike them, in the sense that they are known for darting around amongst underground ruins.

丽莎:但他们不会随便拿别人的东西…唔,更正一下,至少不会拿活着的人的东西。

Lisa:But Adventurers do not typically take others' belongings... Well, not from the living, anyway.

丽莎:还是深渊教团作案的可能性大一些,毕竟本来就是些神出鬼没的家伙。

Lisa:This is more likely to be the Abyss Order's doing. They do seem to have a way of slipping in and out of places like ghosts, after all.

丽莎:况且…这遗迹入口的元素封印,也像是深渊法师留下的魔力痕迹。

Lisa:Also... There is an elemental seal at the entrance. It looks like the result of an Abyss Mage's magic.

派蒙:是封印吗,那要怎么解开呢…该不会又要花很多功夫吧…

Paimon:A seal? How are we gonna break it? Is this gonna turn into another huge ordeal?

丽莎:如果这点程度的元素力,就想把我拒之门外,那还真是小瞧人了。

Lisa:Not to worry. If you think a little magic can keep me out, think again!

派蒙:嗯?

Paimon:Why is that?

紫色的电光劈开了深渊法师的封印…

A flash of violet lightning breaks the Abyss Mage's seal...

丽莎:我们进去吧。

Lisa:Come on.

派蒙:呜…哇…

Paimon:Whoa...

派蒙:这就是工作中的丽莎小姐吗…

Paimon:So this is what Lisa's like when she's hard at work...

进入偷书者的藏身处 Enter the book thief's hiding place

派蒙:这里面出人意料地宽敞呢…

Paimon:It's so much bigger in here than Paimon thought...

派蒙:我们…我们真的还要继续深入吗?

Paimon:Uh... Do we really have to go all the way inside?

丽莎:借了书是一定要还的,谁也不能例外哦。

Lisa:If you borrow a book, you have to return it. There will be no exceptions.

击败来袭的敌人 Defeat the assailants

击败深渊教团的敌人 Defeat the Abyss Order assailant

派蒙:真的是深渊法师!丽莎小姐猜得好准啊。

Paimon:Hey, look! It's an Abyss Mage! Lisa was spot on!

深渊法师:你们…是怎么…找到这里,明明已经…刻意隐藏…

Abyss Mage:How did you find this place!? It's... so well hidden!

丽莎:我对你们这些家伙藏在哪里可没兴趣,只是来要回书本。

Lisa:I have no interest in finding out where you little rascals hide yourselves away. But I do want my book back.

丽莎:有时间隐藏据点,布设封印…却没时间办出借手续吗?

Lisa:Tell me, how is it that you have the time to conceal your stronghold and apply a magic seal — but not to sign out a library book in the proper manner?

丽莎:真是不懂得尊重他人工作的家伙。

Lisa:You have no respect whatsoever for other people's work.

深渊法师:原来是…为了那本书

Abyss Mage:...You— You just want... the book?

深渊法师:没想到蒙德这种地方…居然也有人…参透书中的秘密…

Abyss Mage:I was unaware that anyone in Mondstadt was concerned with unearthing the secret hidden inside this book...

深渊法师:你…到底是谁?

Abyss Mage:Who... Who are you?

丽莎:图书馆的管理员。说了这么多,还要问吗?

Lisa:The librarian. Although, I believe that should be quite clear already.

丽莎:请归还书本,这是最后通牒哦。

Lisa:Return the book. This is an ultimatum.

深渊法师:哼…居然想…隐藏身份…

Abyss Mage:Hmph. Since you insist on concealing your identity...

深渊法师:既然如此…就更不能把书拿出来了…

Abyss Mage:I have all the less reason to give you that book.

深渊法师:毕竟…那可是关乎…「那个秘密」…

Abyss Mage:After all, it contains... the secret...

深渊法师:咦?!啊…你…你想做什么!这种量级的元素力…你难道要——

Abyss Mage:Huh!? Wh—What are you doing!? Such concentrated elemental power! P—Please don't—

紫色的电光击中了深渊法师…

A flash of violet lightning strikes the Abyss Mage seal...

深渊法师:啊啊啊啊啊———————!!!

Abyss Mage:shrieking

【选项1】

旅行者:好、好强!!

Traveler: Lisa is so strong...

【选项2】

旅行者:好、好可怕!!

Traveler: Lisa is so terrifying...

丽莎:呼…不好好听人说话的家伙,就应该受一点惩罚。

Lisa:Hmph. Naughty boys who don't do what they're told need a little punishment to keep them in line.

【选项1】

旅行者:丽莎也没有听他把话说完吧…

Traveler: You didn't let him finish speaking...

【选项2】

旅行者:这好像不只是一点点惩罚吧…

Traveler: A LITTLE punishment!?

丽莎:所以说,真是麻烦的工作。

Lisa:sigh This is why I call it troublesome work.

丽莎:好了,现在我们自己把书找出来吧,应该就在这附近才对。

Lisa:We'll just need to find the book ourselves. It should be around here somewhere.

寻找藏匿的书籍 Search for the hidden book

派蒙:是《白之公主与六侏儒》!我记得这个名字,应该就是它了吧?

Paimon:It's The Pale Princess and the Six Pygmies! Paimon remembers that name, is this the one you were looking for?

丽莎:是的哦,好在书本没有受到什么损坏呢,不然的话…

Lisa:That's the one. It's a good thing it isn't damaged, otherwise...

派蒙:不然的话?难道丽莎还有什么更厉害的惩罚方式…

Paimon:Otherwise what? Are you telling me you have even more crazy punishments up your sleeve!?

丽莎:呵呵,那大概就要运用一些我在药剂学上的成果了呢。

Lisa:Hehe. I would probably have needed to dish out a little taste of one of my potions in that case.

派蒙:呜!

Paimon:Ah!

丽莎:不过话说回来,这本书根本不是「禁书区」的书,所以才会放心借给一般市民啊…

Lisa:Then again... As I said, it isn't from the restricted section. Which is the only reason I would let the average citizen borrow it in the first place.

丽莎:除了我做的标记之外,也没有任何异常的元素波动。

Lisa:And it doesn't appear to have any abnormal elemental properties, save for the markings I put on it.

派蒙:是喔。感觉完完全全只是一本普通的童话书而已嘛。

Paimon:Yeah... It seems like just an average storybook.

【选项1】

旅行者:但为什么深渊教团…

Traveler: So why did the Abyss Order...

【选项2】

旅行者:(很神秘,令人好奇…)

Traveler: (How mysterious. I'm so curious...)

丽莎:从图书馆管理员的角度来看,麻烦的工作已经做完啦。

Lisa:As far as my duties as a librarian go, my troublesome work is finished.

丽莎:既然对这本书这么感兴趣,不如转借给你?

Lisa:Since this book has piqued your interest, why don't I let you borrow it?

【选项1】

旅行者:那…那还书期限是…?

Traveler: What's the, um, due date?

【选项2】

旅行者:我可不想受到「惩罚」…

Traveler: Please don't punish me if I return it late...

丽莎:期限是无限期哦。我会把你登记为「保管人」而不是「出借人」的。

Lisa:There's no time limit for you. I will register you as "custodian" rather than "borrower."

丽莎:这是对值得信赖的好市民的特殊福利。

Lisa:This is an exclusive privilege reserved for trusted citizens only.

派蒙:说是福利…怎么感觉只是把麻烦甩给了别人的样子?

Paimon:Exclusive privilege? Why does Paimon feel this is just your sneaky way of offloading your troublesome work onto someone else?

丽莎:哦~?对我的工作有什么不满吗?

Lisa:Excuse me? Are you in some way dissatisfied with my work?

【选项1】

旅行者:没、没有!

Traveler: No ma'am!

【选项2】

旅行者:我会好好珍惜书本的…

Traveler: I will take extra special care of this book...

丽莎:唔嗯,果然通情达理,真想把你当成助手留在身边呢。

Lisa:Good. You are amenable to reason then. I do wish I could keep you by my side as my personal assistant...

丽莎:那么今天的工作就到这里吧,我要先回去了。

Lisa:My work here is done. I'm going back.

丽莎:你也要记得来图书馆做一下登记啊。

Lisa:Don't forget to register at the library when you have a spare moment.

与丽莎对话 Talk to Lisa

丽莎:嗯?你们回来啦。书的保管手续已经办好了。

Lisa:Ah, you've returned. The paperwork is done — you are now the custodian of this book.

派蒙:谢谢丽莎小姐!

Paimon:Thank you Miss Lisa!

派蒙:嗯…不过总感觉还忘记了什么事…

Paimon:...But Paimon thinks we're forgetting something.

【选项2】

旅行者:是酬劳!

Traveler: Remuneration!

丽莎:呵呵,真是贪心呢。

Lisa:You are a voracious one, aren't you?

【选项1】

旅行者:是《提瓦特游览指南》!

Traveler: The Teyvat Travel Guide!

派蒙:——啊!那边架子上放着的…不就是《提瓦特游览指南》吗?

Paimon:Look, over there on the shelf! Isn't that the Teyvat Travel Guide?

派蒙:而且有好多本的样子!

Paimon:And look how many copies there are!

丽莎:呵呵呵…其实《提瓦特游览指南》是一种期刊,也不算是正式的馆藏…

Lisa:Hehe... The Teyvat Travel Guide is a serial publication. It is not part of the library's formal collection.

派蒙:唔…唔?!

Paimon:Oh...

丽莎:拿一本去吧,算是今天作为我助手的酬劳。

Lisa:Take one. Consider it your compensation for being Lisa's little helper today.

丽莎:今天有你陪同,麻烦的工作稍微变得不那么枯燥了呢。

Lisa:With you by my side, my troublesome work was a little less dull than usual.

派蒙:原来《提瓦特游览指南》只是抓人打工的鱼饵吗!

Paimon:Hmph! The Teyvat Travel Guide was just bait to get us to do a day's work!

丽莎:顺便,出城到地下遗迹去找书的事…真是始料未及的情况。

Lisa:I hadn't anticipated that a few routine returns inquiries would take us out of the city, let alone down into some underground ruins.

丽莎:为了补偿被卷进来的你,把这些「纪念品」也送给你吧。

Lisa:As compensation for dragging you into all this bother, take these souvenirs.

派蒙:哇,是丽莎姐姐专门准备的吗?

Paimon:Wow, Lisa went and bought us some special souvenirs!

丽莎:本想下次出去的时候再给你的…算了,下次的事就下次再说吧,敬请期待哦。

Lisa:In fact, they were intended for our next outing, but... Never mind, we can discuss next time's activity when the time comes. I hope you are looking forward to it.

丽莎:呵欠…

Lisa:yawn

取得《提瓦特游览指南》 Take the Teyvat Travel Guide

最后更新于