若忘记我为何物 What Shape Does the Self Hold

在调查中得知,阿佩普很可能已经病入膏肓。为了知晓拯救它的办法,你们必须去一趟层岩巨渊,寻找一只特殊的元素生物。 From your investigation, it seems that Apep might be terminally ill. To learn how to save it, you must make a trip to The Chasm and find a speci

前往层岩巨渊的最深处 Head to the deepest part of The Chasm

派蒙:那个元素生命独自来到了这里?还度过了很长时间?

Paimon:So that elemental life-form came all the way here on its own and spent a long time by itself?

派蒙:难道它不会像其他的个体一样…早就变成「死域」了吗?

Paimon:Wouldn't it already have become The Withering like the others...?

纳西妲:正是因为在这里,借助「它」的力量,才有可能回避这种结局。

Nahida:There is a chance that it could avoid that end, using the power of something here...

纳西妲:那是对抗深渊的道具,在遥远的过去它修补了提瓦特的裂痕。

Nahida:I'm referring to what was used to fight against the Abyss. It once repaired the rifts of Teyvat long ago.

纳西妲:对于不应存于提瓦特的力量,它具有净化并使其稳定的能力。

Nahida:It has the ability to purify and stabilize powers that shouldn't exist in Teyvat.

纳西妲:被它光芒照耀过的「禁忌知识」,会以另一种形式永久留存于此…

Nahida:Forbidden knowledge that its light has shone upon is kept here forever in a different form...

旅行者:难道是…那种淤泥。

Traveler:You mean... the Oozing Filth?

纳西妲:嗯,它就像是皂角在水里扬起的泡泡一样。

Nahida:Yup. It's just like soap bubbles that rise to the water's surface.

派蒙:又是这么奇妙的比喻,但我好像能理解…

Paimon:Uh, another strange metaphor... But Paimon somehow gets this one.

浮游水蕈兽·元素生命:草之王的意思是,「末日」被巨钉的力量改变,藏在某一块淤泥之中。

Elemental Being: Floating Hydro Fungus:What the Lord of Dendro means is that the apocalypse was altered by the power of the giant spike and hidden within the Oozing Filth.

纳西妲:是的,应该在距离很近的地方,我们靠过去看看吧。

Nahida:Yes, and it shouldn't be far from here. Let's go and take a look.

前往层岩巨渊的最深处 Head to the deepest part of The Chasm

派蒙:快看!它就在那里!

Paimon:Look! It's over there!

纳西妲:看来要把周围的淤泥都清除掉,你们应该有办法吧?

Nahida:Looks like we'll have to clear out the Oozing Filth in this area. You two should be able to take care of it, right?

派蒙:对,用流明石对「淤泥涌口」照一下就好了!

Paimon:Yep, we know what to do. We'll just use the Lumenstone on the Oozing Concretion!

击败魔物,破坏「淤泥涌口」 Defeat the monsters and destroy the "Oozing Concretions"

与新的元素生命交谈 Speak with the new elemental life-form

派蒙:终于把它救出来了…

Paimon:We finally managed to rescue it...

浮游水蕈兽·元素生命:它应该就是预言里提到的生命了。

Elemental Being: Floating Hydro Fungus:It should be the life-form from the prophecy.

纳西妲:那道光…

Nahida:That light...

纳西妲似乎感到从眼前蕈兽身上消失的光芒有些熟悉…

Nahida seems to find the light that faded from the Fungus before her quite familiar...

陆行岩本真蕈·元素生命:——!

Elemental Being: Grounded Geoshroom:!

派蒙:等等,有黑色的东西冒出来,它不太对劲!

Paimon:Wait, something dark is coming out... Something's not right!

旅行者:都往后退。

Traveler:Everyone, back up.

派蒙:怎么回事,不是说已经被净化了吗?

Paimon:What's going on? Didn't Nahida say it was purified?

浮游水蕈兽·元素生命:是不是因为已经过了很长的时间?

Elemental Being: Floating Hydro Fungus:Maybe it's because such a long amount of time has passed.

浮游水蕈兽·元素生命:淤泥的力量虽然比「末日」更稳定,但依然是很不友善的力量。

Elemental Being: Floating Hydro Fungus:Although the power of the Oozing Filth is more stable than that of the apocalypse, it is still a form of dangerous power.

浮游水蕈兽·元素生命:经历了漫长的浸泡,它不一定还能保留神智。

Elemental Being: Floating Hydro Fungus:It might have lost its mind after being soaked in it for such a long time.

派蒙:怎么会这样…我们有一堆问题要问啊。

Paimon:Oh no... but we still have tons of questions we need to ask.

纳西妲:用我的元素力,应该可以驱散它吧。

Nahida:I should be able to purge it with my elemental power.

【选项1】

旅行者:等等,这回不行!

Traveler: Wait, don't do it!

【选项2】

旅行者:这下是真的和「禁忌知识」有关。

Traveler: This is definitely connected to forbidden knowledge.

纳西妲:可是,这是我们唯一的机会了。

Nahida:But this is our only chance.

旅行者:说了不行就是不行。

Traveler:I said no, and I mean it.

旅行者:绝不能再来一次了。

Traveler:We can't go through that again.

派蒙:旅行者…

Paimon:Traveler...

旅行者:抱歉,我有点着急了。

Traveler:I'm sorry, I got a little anxious.

纳西妲:…没关系,我相信你的判断,我也有点草率了。想想看还有没有其他办法吧。

Nahida:It's okay... I trust your judgment. I was being a little hasty myself. Let's see if we can think of another way.

旅行者:那个晶体…

Traveler:What about the crystal...?

派蒙:哦,对啊!之前你说,那里面的元素力和它们一模一样。

Paimon:Oh, yeah! You said that the elemental power in the crystal was identical to theirs.

纳西妲:用它的力量吗?可是…

Nahida:You want to use its power? But...

浮游水蕈兽·元素生命:草之王在犹豫,我也在犹豫。

Elemental Being: Floating Hydro Fungus:The Lord of Dendro seems hesitant. I too, would advise caution.

浮游水蕈兽·元素生命:在了解它真实的作用之前就贸然使用,说不定会带来更大的风险。

Elemental Being: Floating Hydro Fungus:It's risky to use its power without fully understanding its intended use.

浮游风蕈兽·元素生命:不懂。这不行。那不行。救命。要紧。

Elemental Being: Floating Anemo Fungus:Don't understand. This no good... That no good... Save life... important.

浮游水蕈兽·元素生命:我理解你的想法,但正因为这是我们回家唯一的路,才更需要谨慎。

Elemental Being: Floating Hydro Fungus:Yes, I understand, but this is our only chance to return home. We cannot afford to be careless.

纳西妲:没关系,你们不用争论,消耗掉的元素力我会想办法。

Nahida:It's okay, there's no need to argue. I'll think of something to do about the elemental power that will be used.

纳西妲:既然如此,旅行者,能交给你来使用吗?

Nahida:Hmm, how about this... Traveler, you could try using it.

纳西妲:据我了解,你对「禁忌知识」有种不可思议的抗性。

Nahida:I understand that you have an amazing resistance to forbidden knowledge.

旅行者:交给我吧。

Traveler:Sure thing.

派蒙:不要勉强哦,我会担心的。

Paimon:Don't overdo it, Traveler. Paimon will be worried!

你走上前去,用晶体的力量治好了异样的元素生命…

You walk forward and use the power of the crystal to heal the anomalous elemental creature...

陆行岩本真蕈·元素生命:……

Elemental Being: Grounded Geoshroom:...

陆行岩本真蕈·元素生命:啊啊…

Elemental Being: Grounded Geoshroom:Ugh...

陆行岩本真蕈·元素生命:草之王,还有,你们…我这是,等了多长时间。

Elemental Being: Grounded Geoshroom:Lord of Dendro... and you others... How long... How long have I been waiting here?

派蒙:太好了,看起来得救了!

Paimon:Yay! Looks like it worked!

陆行岩本真蕈·元素生命:草之王亲自来找我,就说明…「末日」结束了对吧。

Elemental Being: Grounded Geoshroom:The Lord of Dendro, here in person... Does that mean... the apocalypse has come to an end?

陆行岩本真蕈·元素生命:您是不是,又变小了啊。

Elemental Being: Grounded Geoshroom:Wait, did you... get smaller again?

纳西妲:抱歉,我这部分的记忆很不可靠,我已经不记得你了…

Nahida:I'm sorry, that portion of my memory is highly unreliable at the moment... I can't seem to remember who you are...

陆行岩本真蕈·元素生命:嗯,也对,毕竟我就是为了这部分「不可靠」而存在的。

Elemental Being: Grounded Geoshroom:Hmm, that sounds about right. After all, the purpose of my existence is precisely for those "unreliable" memories you speak of.

陆行岩本真蕈·元素生命:您曾说过,「末日」会被彻底清除,与其关联紧密的记忆也会处于不稳定的状态。

Elemental Being: Grounded Geoshroom:You once said that the apocalypse will be completely eradicated and that relevant memories will become unstable.

陆行岩本真蕈·元素生命:就连您都不能保证,在那之后还能牢记与我们族群的诺言。

Elemental Being: Grounded Geoshroom:Even you couldn't promise that you'd remember our agreement after those events take place.

陆行岩本真蕈·元素生命:但您绝不是会背弃承诺之人,和您的觉悟相比,我的牺牲根本不值一提。

Elemental Being: Grounded Geoshroom:However, you are definitely someone who stays true to your word. My sacrifice is nothing compared to your resolve.

纳西妲:这是你和我约好的?

Nahida:You and I made the agreement?

陆行岩本真蕈·元素生命:嗯,您用您的力量保护了我,不然我也无法在这里活下去。

Elemental Being: Grounded Geoshroom:Yes. You used your power to protect me. That is the reason why I was able to survive here.

陆行岩本真蕈·元素生命:说实话,已经有些撑不下去了,我本来以为我会更坚强一些。

Elemental Being: Grounded Geoshroom:To be honest, I'm nearing my end... I had thought I'd be stronger than this.

浮游水蕈兽·元素生命:面对「末日」的力量,无论是谁都会无能为力。

Elemental Being: Floating Hydro Fungus:No one can withstand the power of the apocalypse.

陆行岩本真蕈·元素生命:为了保留相对稳定的记忆,我必须把「末日」的力量转变成另一种形态。

Elemental Being: Grounded Geoshroom:In order to preserve a somewhat stable memory, I had to change the power of the apocalypse into a different form.

陆行岩本真蕈·元素生命:这种事就只有从天而降的巨钉能够做到,但当我选择了这么做…

Elemental Being: Grounded Geoshroom:Only the giant spike that fell from the sky was capable of doing something like that. But the moment I chose to go through with it...

陆行岩本真蕈·元素生命:——也同时会失去被草之王拯救的机会。

Elemental Being: Grounded Geoshroom:Is the moment I lost my chance of being rescued by the Lord of Dendro...

陆行岩本真蕈·元素生命:我的事不重要了,草之王,进入正题吧。如您所见,我…很难坚持太久。

Elemental Being: Grounded Geoshroom:But enough about me. Lord of Dendro, let's get to the important matter at hand. As you can see... I won't last much longer...

纳西妲:…抱歉。我明白了,谢谢你。

Nahida:I understand, and I'm sorry. But...

纳西妲:它是什么,你能给我答案吗?

Nahida:Can you please tell me what this is?

陆行岩本真蕈·元素生命:这个是…「火种」,拯救草之龙的必要之物。看起来它的状态还不错,真是太好了。

Elemental Being: Grounded Geoshroom:This... is a Fire Seed. It's an essential item for saving the Dendro Dragon. Thankfully, it appears to be in good condition.

陆行岩本真蕈·元素生命:这是当初草之王和我们族群共同制造的东西,模拟了草之龙「绿洲之心」的运作方式。

Elemental Being: Grounded Geoshroom:The Lord of Dendro and our people created this item together. It mimics how the Dendro Dragon's "Heart of Oasis" operates.

陆行岩本真蕈·元素生命:草之龙已经被「末日」折磨了太长时间,它的力量所剩无几。

Elemental Being: Grounded Geoshroom:The Dendro Dragon has been tormented by the apocalypse for far too long. It too is nearing the end of its power.

陆行岩本真蕈·元素生命:但只要用「火种」重新激活它的「绿洲之心」,它就能逐渐自愈。

Elemental Being: Grounded Geoshroom:However, if you are able to reactivate its Heart of Oasis using the Fire Seed, then the Dendro Dragon will begin to recover.

陆行岩本真蕈·元素生命:自然,我们的家园也会恢复原状。

Elemental Being: Grounded Geoshroom:And as a result, our homeland will return to the way it once was.

纳西妲:「绿洲之心」就是阿佩普的力量之源吧,原来如此…

Nahida:So the Heart of Oasis is Apep's source of power...

派蒙:怪不得这个晶体能治好它呢,这就是它的用途啊。

Paimon:No wonder the crystal was able to heal this Fungus just now. That's what it's used for.

陆行岩本真蕈·元素生命:什么?

Elemental Being: Grounded Geoshroom:What?

陆行岩本真蕈·元素生命:你们为了救我…使用了「火种」?

Elemental Being: Grounded Geoshroom:You used... the Fire Seed to save me?

派蒙:对啊,怎么了吗?

Paimon:Mm-hmm. Why? What's wrong?

陆行岩本真蕈·元素生命:这可真是…算了,这不怪你们,你们并不知情。

Elemental Being: Grounded Geoshroom:That's... Uh, never mind, it's not your fault. You didn't know.

陆行岩本真蕈·元素生命:「火种」将极高浓度的元素力凝结在这个小块之中,它很强大,也很脆弱。

Elemental Being: Grounded Geoshroom:The Fire Seed contains a high concentration of elemental power inside of it. It's very powerful yet fragile at the same time.

陆行岩本真蕈·元素生命:这种存在形式并不稳定,为了避免出现意外,你们千万不要再使用它了。

Elemental Being: Grounded Geoshroom:It is not stable in its current form. To prevent any accidents, please don't use it again.

纳西妲:既然我是制造者,我也会为它负责,你不用担心。

Nahida:Since I am its creator, I will take responsibility for it. I assure you there's no need to worry.

陆行岩本真蕈·元素生命:嗯。另外,「火种」除了治愈草之龙,还能够与「绿洲之心」产生共鸣。

Elemental Being: Grounded Geoshroom:Alright. Aside from being able to heal the Dendro Dragon, the Fire Seed can also resonate with the Heart of Oasis.

陆行岩本真蕈·元素生命:换句话说,你们能够通过「火种」的指引找到草之龙的所在之处。

Elemental Being: Grounded Geoshroom:In other words, you'll be able to find the Dendro Dragon by following the guidance of the Fire Seed.

陆行岩本真蕈·元素生命:快去吧,这件事刻不容缓。

Elemental Being: Grounded Geoshroom:But you should hurry, there is little time to waste.

浮游风蕈兽·元素生命:你呢?

Elemental Being: Floating Anemo Fungus:What... about you?

陆行岩本真蕈·元素生命:别管我了,你们快回家去吧。

Elemental Being: Grounded Geoshroom:Forget about me. You should hurry home now.

浮游水蕈兽·元素生命:大家都要回家,你也不例外。

Elemental Being: Floating Hydro Fungus:Everyone is returning home, including you.

陆行岩本真蕈·元素生命:我刚刚就说了,我早就失去了被草之王拯救的机会。

Elemental Being: Grounded Geoshroom:As I told you, I've already lost my chance to be saved by the Lord of Dendro.

陆行岩本真蕈·元素生命:草之王,谢谢您能来见我,谢谢您愿意拯救草之龙。

Elemental Being: Grounded Geoshroom:Lord of Dendro, I thank you for coming to find me and for being willing to save the Dendro Dragon.

陆行岩本真蕈·元素生命:我们一族的过去得到了守护,我们一族的未来也得到了延续。

Elemental Being: Grounded Geoshroom:Our past has been saved, and our future has been ensured.

陆行岩本真蕈·元素生命:能见到它们回家,我就心满意足了。

Elemental Being: Grounded Geoshroom:It's enough for me just knowing that they will return home.

使命落定,而它的生命也走到了尽头…

With its mission accomplished, its life also reaches its end...

派蒙:喂,不对,等等!

Paimon:Hey... wait!

派蒙:它变成…淤泥了。

Paimon:It turned into... Oozing Filth.

浮游水蕈兽·元素生命:可以再用一次流明石吗?我能感觉到它的元素力。

Elemental Being: Floating Hydro Fungus:Can you use the Lumenstone once more? I can still feel its elemental power.

浮游水蕈兽·元素生命:拜托了,它最应该回家,这是它应有的结局。

Elemental Being: Floating Hydro Fungus:Please... Of all of us, it deserves the chance to return home the most.

旅行者:嗯。

Traveler:Okay.

你再度使用了流明石…

You use the Lumenstone once again...

纳西妲:这是它留下的一小团光芒…

Nahida:This is a small ball of light that it left behind...

浮游水蕈兽·元素生命:我感受到了,它的知识与情感,全都恢复成元素原本的样子,和其他家人融为一体。

Elemental Being: Floating Hydro Fungus:I can feel it... I can feel its knowledge and emotions... It has all returned to its original elemental form and is becoming one with the other family members.

浮游水蕈兽·元素生命:不要伤心,各位同伴,它的愿望实现了,现在很幸福。

Elemental Being: Floating Hydro Fungus:Do not be sad, my friends. Its wish has come true and it's very happy right now.

纳西妲:因为外形并不重要,是吗?

Nahida:Because its external form doesn't matter, right?

浮游水蕈兽·元素生命:因为外形并不重要,家园得救,家人重聚,这比什么都重要。

Elemental Being: Floating Hydro Fungus:Yes, because our external form does not matter, and our home has been saved. There is nothing more important than being together with family.

浮游风蕈兽·元素生命:走吧。回家。

Elemental Being: Floating Anemo Fungus:Let's go. Home.

纳西妲:回家…

Nahida:Home...

根据指引,前往须弥沙漠 Follow the directions and head to Sumeru's desert region

为了找到草龙阿佩普,你们来到沙漠深处…

You come to the desert depths to seek out Apep the Dendro Dragon...

纳西妲:就在这附近,跟我走吧,已经不远了。

Nahida:It's not much further. Follow me, we're close now.

纳西妲:我感受到它的力量就潜伏在我们周围,时而远离,时而接近。这是它的警告。

Nahida:I can feel its power lingering and shifting around us. Sometimes it feels distant, but other times it seems close. This is its way of warning us.

纳西妲:它也早就注意到我们了。

Nahida:It has already noticed our presence.

向风沙的深处前进 Advance deeper into the sandstorm

派蒙:再往那边走,就什么都看不见了啊。

Paimon:We won't be able to see anything if we keep going that way.

漫天的风沙席卷了你们的视野,依稀可见一个遮天蔽日的巨影自远方出现…

The sky-enveloping sandstorms obscure your sight. You can only sometimes see a gigantic form that blots out the sun in the distance...

派蒙:哦,快看那边!有什么东西冒出来了!

Paimon:Hey, look! Something's over there!

纳西妲:是它没错了,草龙阿佩普。

Nahida:We've found it... Apep, the Dendro Dragon.

派蒙:我有想过它会很大,但没想过它有这么大啊!

Paimon:Paimon knew it would be big, but... not THAT big!

阿佩普:小小的神明,小小的人类,离开我的领地。

Apep:Puny god, puny human... Leave my domain.

阿佩普:漫天黄沙之中,像你们这样羸弱的生命是无法生存的。

Apep:Frail life-forms like you cannot survive in the endless sands of the desert.

纳西妲:我们是来救你的,阿佩普。

Nahida:Apep, we're here to save you.

阿佩普:我不需要被拯救,尤其不需要被你,布耶尔。

Apep:I do not need saving. Especially not by you, Buer.

阿佩普:你和阿蒙一样,明明只存在了须臾的时间,却仗着天上的威光,自诩此地的领主。

Apep:You are no different from Amun. Both of you have only existed for a fraction of what you know as time, yet you call yourselves lords of this land by leaning on the heavens' glow.

阿佩普:不如多看看你的前路吧,最后你也会重蹈覆辙。

Apep:You're better off paying attention to your path ahead, as you will fall where you've fallen before.

纳西妲:我知道你憎恨神明和人类,但你已经很虚弱了,为什么不能暂时放下这种仇恨呢?

Nahida:I know that you hate both gods and humans, but you've grown too weak now. Can't you let go of your hatred, even for only a moment?

阿佩普:「暂时放下」…

Apep:Let go... for only a moment?

阿佩普:愚蠢的布耶尔,就算你治好我,我也不会感激你。

Apep:Foolish Buer. You will find no gratefulness from me, even if you heal me.

阿佩普:你在亲手复苏将要毁灭须弥和七国的巨龙!

Apep:You will only be reviving the dragon that will destroy Sumeru and the seven nations!

纳西妲:你只是病了。

Nahida:No. You're ill, that's all.

阿佩普:没错,时间会让所有人都不治身亡,我虽然病重,但我很清醒。

Apep:That I am. Time will bring death to all, it's unavoidable. Although I am gravely ill, my mind remains clear.

阿佩普:我和那些向你们妥协的古龙不一样!

Apep:I am different from the ancient dragons that came to terms with you!

纳西妲:真的没必要走到这一步,我们需要的不是「对抗」,而是「真相」。

Nahida:There's no need for this. There is no point in fighting, what we need is the truth.

阿佩普:哼,「真相」…这就是「智慧之神」无法逃离的桎梏。

Apep:Hmph. "The truth"... the shackles that the God of Wisdom cannot escape from.

阿佩普:我已经为「真相」付出了惨痛的代价,迟早你也会。

Apep:I have paid dearly for the truth, and you shall do the same soon enough.

派蒙:喂,别走!

Paimon:Hey, don't leave!

纳西妲:小心,有什么东西出来了!

Nahida:Careful! Something's coming!

派蒙:哇,是什么,完全没有见过!

Paimon:Wahh! What is that? Paimon's never seen that before!

浮游水蕈兽·元素生命:是「家人」。

Elemental Being: Floating Hydro Fungus:It's our family.

派蒙:欸?它们也是家人?!不应该是蕈兽的样子吗?

Paimon:Huh? They're your family too!? But they don't look anything like Fungi!

浮游风蕈兽·元素生命:外形。重要。不。本质。相同。

Elemental Being: Floating Anemo Fungus:External form... not important. Inner nature... same.

浮游水蕈兽·元素生命:构成它们的元素力和我们完全一样,换句话说,它们就是家园的居民。

Elemental Being: Floating Hydro Fungus:The composition of their elemental power is identical to ours. In other words, they're residents of our homeland.

纳西妲:这是它们经历「末日」之后的模样?

Nahida:Is this what they've become after experiencing the apocalypse?

浮游水蕈兽·元素生命:这也是一种「适应」,只不过相当凄惨…我们还有很多家人,没有逃出来。

Elemental Being: Floating Hydro Fungus:This is also a form of adaptation, although a most gruesome and pitiful one. Many of our family members never made it out of the Dendro Dragon...

浮游水蕈兽·元素生命:为了在「末日」之中生存下去,它们逐渐改变了形态,成了现在的样子。

Elemental Being: Floating Hydro Fungus:They've gradually taken this form in order to survive the apocalypse.

纳西妲:非要战斗不可吗?

Nahida:Is there any way to avoid fighting them?

派蒙:喂,你们能说话吗?我们是来救你们的。

Paimon:Hey, can you guys talk? We're here to rescue you!

怪异的元素生命:……

Strange Elemental Life-forms:...

旅行者:不行,没反应。

Traveler:They're not responding.

纳西妲:它们为了活下去,就已经拼尽了全力。

Nahida:They've given it their all just to survive.

浮游水蕈兽·元素生命:它们是被「火种」吸引过来的,只有这股力量能短暂消解它们的痛苦。

Elemental Being: Floating Hydro Fungus:They're being drawn by the Fire Seed. Only its power can temporarily free them from their pain.

浮游水蕈兽·元素生命:只保留了活下去和寻找活下去的能量的本能,其他全都在「适应」的过程中被舍弃了。

Elemental Being: Floating Hydro Fungus:All that remains are the instincts to survive and search for energy needed to do so. Everything else has been discarded in the process of adaptation.

派蒙:这就是…「禁忌知识」…

Paimon:So this is the result of forbidden knowledge...

纳西妲:如果「禁忌知识」在提瓦特肆意暴走,我们的世界也会变成这样吗…

Nahida:Would our world become the same if the forbidden knowledge was allowed to rampage across Teyvat...?

纳西妲:搁浅的鱼群,在全世界都找不到一滩活水。

Nahida:Like fish struggling on land... unable to find a single puddle of fresh water in the entire world...

【选项1】

旅行者:待会儿再说吧。

Traveler: We can talk about this later.

【选项2】

旅行者:总之先击退它们。

Traveler: Let's deal with them first.

浮游水蕈兽·元素生命:嗯,但请你们手下留情,它们的本质并不坏,只是想要活下去。

Elemental Being: Floating Hydro Fungus:Yes. But please, try to be gentle with them. They are not evil in nature... All they want to do is survive.

击败袭来的魔物 Defeat the ambushing monsters

与元素生命交谈 Speak with the elemental life-form

派蒙:好像是耗尽了力量,它们暂时没有攻击性了…

Paimon:Paimon thinks they've used up all their strength! They don't seem aggressive anymore...

浮游风蕈兽·元素生命:它们。回家。想要。

Elemental Being: Floating Anemo Fungus:They... want to... go home.

浮游水蕈兽·元素生命:嗯,我明白,离开草之龙的体内也不是它们的本意。

Elemental Being: Floating Hydro Fungus:Yes, it was never their intention to leave the Dendro Dragon.

纳西妲:有办法让它们也回到元素力的状态吗?

Nahida:Is there a way to make them revert to their elemental form?

纳西妲:长年累月的痛苦令它们变成这般模样,外形已经成了它们的枷锁…

Nahida:Years of torment is what turned them into their current state. Their external form has become their shackles...

纳西妲:只有「火种」,亦或是阿佩普的「绿洲之心」才能拯救它们。

Nahida:It seems only the Fire Seed or Apep's Heart of Oasis can save them.

纳西妲:但使用「火种」的话,又会承担巨大的风险。

Nahida:But it'll be risky if we use the Fire Seed again.

浮游水蕈兽·元素生命:是的,不能继续使用「火种」了。

Elemental Being: Floating Hydro Fungus:Correct, we cannot use the Fire Seed again.

浮游风蕈兽·元素生命:只有。我们。回家。不行。

Elemental Being: Floating Anemo Fungus:Everyone... goes... home. Not just... us.

派蒙:好难决定…

Paimon:Aw, this is becoming quite the dilemma...

纳西妲:容我思考一下。

Nahida:Let me think for a second.

纳西妲:没关系,还是用「火种」的力量吧,将它们留在沙漠里实在太可怜了。

Nahida:It's fine, let's use the power of the Fire Seed. I can't bear leaving them in the desert like this.

旅行者:但这样的话…

Traveler:But...

纳西妲:不用担心,这是我做出的决定,就算产生了什么后果也由我来承担。

Nahida:Don't worry. The decision is on me, I'll take responsibility for whatever happens.

纳西妲:需要消耗的元素力倒是不多,只是担心它会变得不稳定。

Nahida:It won't require much elemental power. I'm just worried that it'll become unstable.

纳西妲:但只要用我的元素力加固一下,就不会有什么问题。

Nahida:But as long as I use my elemental power to stabilize it a little, it shouldn't be a problem.

浮游风蕈兽·元素生命:谢谢。任性。对不起。

Elemental Being: Floating Anemo Fungus:Thank you... Sorry... stubborn.

浮游水蕈兽·元素生命:谢谢您,草之王。

Elemental Being: Floating Hydro Fungus:Thank you, Lord of Dendro.

纳西妲:对你们来说,回家是最重要的事,路上经历了这么多,我已经理解了。

Nahida:Returning home is the most important thing to you. I've come to understand that during our travels.

纳西妲:不只是想要保护你们,我也希望借助你们的经历和阿佩普再谈一谈。

Nahida:I'm not doing this just to protect you, but also because I hope to use you and your experience and try speaking to Apep again.

纳西妲:毕竟,那位巨硕的草之龙,也应该是你们的「家人」。

Nahida:After all, that giant Dendro Dragon is also your family. Maybe it would listen.

浮游水蕈兽·元素生命:我会站在您这一边,草之王,您的恩情我会永远难忘。

Elemental Being: Floating Hydro Fungus:I will stand with you, Lord of Dendro. I will never forget your kindness.

浮游风蕈兽·元素生命:是的。是的。

Elemental Being: Floating Anemo Fungus:Yes... yes...

纳西妲:谢谢你们,那我就开始了。

Nahida:Thank you. Alright, here it goes.

浮游水蕈兽·元素生命:回家吧,家人们,马上就能回去了。

Elemental Being: Floating Hydro Fungus:Family... We will all be able to go home soon.

残余的元素力尽数汇入它的体内,伴随着耀眼的光芒,它的形态也开始「成长」…

As all the remaining elemental energy enters its body, its form begins to "grow" with a radiant light...

派蒙:呜哇哇,它、它在发光?!

Paimon:Woah! It's shining now!

旅行者:变大了…

Traveler:It's getting bigger...

陆行水本真蕈·元素生命:无数的知识与情感都在我的体内涌动,它们都很兴奋。

Elemental Being: Grounded Hydroshroom:Endless amounts of knowledge and emotions are moving inside of me. They're all very excited.

陆行水本真蕈·元素生命:居然在这么短的时间里,就促成了原本需要漫长的时间才能实现的「成长」…

Elemental Being: Grounded Hydroshroom:To imagine such growth could be achieved in such a short period of time...

派蒙:说明你背负了大家共同的期望啊。

Paimon:It's because you're carrying everyone's hopes and dreams.

陆行水本真蕈·元素生命:是啊,终于能回家了…

Elemental Being: Grounded Hydroshroom:Yes, finally... we can go home.

纳西妲:那我们就出发吧,最后的一段路了。

Nahida:This is the last part. Let's go.

寻找阿佩普的藏身之处 Find where Apep is hidden

你们来到一处巨大的空洞…

You come to a gigantic void...

派蒙:好大的洞,难道草龙它就生活在这里吗?

Paimon:This cave is huge! Could this be where the Dendro Dragon lives?

旅行者:没办法继续前进了。

Traveler:We can't go any further.

派蒙:是啊,谁知道那个洞里面有什么。

Paimon:Yeah... Who knows what's inside that cave...

纳西妲:而且我们的目的不只是要找到它,还要前往它体内的世界。

Nahida:Our goal is not only to find the dragon, but to also enter the world inside of it.

纳西妲:如果不争取到它的配合是不可能的。

Nahida:That will be impossible if we can't get it to cooperate with us.

派蒙:但它是那种态度,我们要怎么样才能让它配合啊…

Paimon:But how are we gonna do that? It doesn't seem to want to help at all.

纳西妲:我来试试看吧。

Nahida:I'll see what I can do.

纳西妲向着空洞呼唤…

Nahida calls out into the void...

纳西妲:阿佩普,我们立场不同,对世界与秩序都有不同的理解。

Nahida:Apep, I know we don't see eye to eye, and that we have a very different understanding of the world and its orders.

纳西妲:但我们都基于元素力而诞生,并曾深受「禁忌知识」的折磨。

Nahida:However, we are both born of elemental power and both suffered the torment of forbidden knowledge.

纳西妲:我们的本质相同,也有相同的敌人需要对抗,所以我们不应因成见而断绝交流。

Nahida:We are not that different. And right now, we share a common enemy. We should not let our differences get in the way.

派蒙:草龙真的能听进去吗?

Paimon:Hmm, wonder if the Dendro Dragon's even willing to listen...

纳西妲:无论你怎么想,究竟在恨谁,又因为恨意做过什么,我不在乎,也不指望你的感恩。

Nahida:I don't care about what you believe in, who you hate, or what you've done in the name of hatred... Nor do I expect you to be grateful.

纳西妲:我是来救你的,不只是你,还有你的子民,我的子民。

Nahida:I'm here to save both you and your people. My people.

纳西妲:它们在离开了家园之后,一直在寻找拯救你的办法,它们真的非常想要回家。

Nahida:They've been searching for a way to save you ever since they left their homeland. They yearn for a chance to return home.

纳西妲:现在一切都结束了,所有的仇恨都无济于事。与其继续对抗下去,你应该正视你孕育的生命。

Nahida:And now that everything is over, all the hatred that you harbor has lost its meaning. Rather than continuing to fight, you should consider the life you've produced.

空洞:……

Void:...

陆行水本真蕈·元素生命:没有回应…

Elemental Being: Grounded Hydroshroom:No response...

纳西妲:你无论如何都想活下去,就说明你还没打算放弃那个世界吧!

Nahida:Your eagerness to survive means that you haven't given up on that world yet!

纳西妲:既然你自诩比我懂得更多,那你为了什么而活,为了什么而恨,就想清楚啊!

Nahida:If you claim to know so much more than I, then why don't you truly think about why you want to survive... and why you're so vengeful!

空洞:……

Void:...

旅行者:还是不行吗…

Traveler:Still no good...

空洞中骤然爆发强大的吸引力,将众人卷入…

A great force bursts from within the void, pulling everyone in...

情急之下,纳西妲使用了「火种」的力量…

At this critical juncture, Nahida uses the power of the Fire Seed...

派蒙:呜、呜哇——要被吸走了,旅行者!

Paimon:Wh—Whaaaa! Paimon is getting sucked in!

旅行者:快抓住我!

Traveler:Hurry, grab on to me!

纳西妲:拜托了,请保护所有人的周全——

Nahida:Please, keep everyone safe...

纳西妲:把我们送到「家园」去吧!

Nahida:And send us to the "homeland"!

深入「绿洲之心」的所在地 Head to the Heart of Oasis

确认所在地的情况 Confirm the situation at your current location

派蒙:唔…唔…

Paimon:Ugh... Hmm?

派蒙:纳西妲,我们这是在哪儿…

Paimon:Nahida, where are we...?

派蒙:欸?旅行者呢?他/她怎么不在?

Paimon:Huh? And what about Traveler? Where'd he/she go!?

纳西妲:我只能保证我们顺利来到这个地方,但可能进入的位置有点不同。

Nahida:I was only able to ensure that we made it here safely. It's possible we arrived at different locations...

派蒙:那、那我们去前面找找吧…我很担心。

Paimon:Hmm... Well, then let's go have a look up ahead. Paimon's feeling really worried...

纳西妲:嗯,不过别太紧张,他/她的身手值得信任。

Nahida:Yep, let's go. I wouldn't worry too much, Traveler's no pushover.

派蒙:我知道啦,但是…还是会不习惯嘛。

Paimon:Paimon knows that! It's just that Paimon isn't used to not having the Traveler around...

派蒙:快走吧,快走吧,他/她说不定就在前面。

Paimon:Let's hurry! He/She might be just up ahead.

步入中央 Enter the central area

见证「绿洲之心」的复苏 Witness the revival of the Heart of Oasis

前方不远处,一个奇异的物体正悬于穹顶之下…

A strange entity is suspended beneath the dome not too far up ahead...

派蒙:这、这个是…!

Paimon:What's that!?

纳西妲:这个应该就是「绿洲之心」,只要用「火种」点亮它,它就能为阿佩普补充元素力。

Nahida:That should be the Heart of Oasis. All we need to do is "light" it with the Fire Seed and it'll restore Apep with elemental power.

纳西妲:它体内损毁的部分也会逐渐复原,重获健康。

Nahida:The damage it suffered internally will also slowly begin to heal.

派蒙:那、那我们快一点吧,点亮之后我们就去找旅行者!

Paimon:Then let's hurry and light it! We still need to find Traveler!

纳西妲:嗯,我知道,稍等…

Nahida:Alright. Hang on...

「火种」在纳西妲手中碎裂…

The Fire Seed shatters in Nahida's hand...

纳西妲:啊…

Nahida:Oh...

派蒙:怎么回事?「火种」怎么…

Paimon:Wait, the Fire Seed! What happened?

纳西妲:碎掉了…

Nahida:It shattered...

纳西妲:居然会这么不稳定。

Nahida:It was even more unstable than I expected.

派蒙:为什么?我们也没有怎么使用它啊?

Paimon:But why!? We barely used it!

纳西妲:我也不知道,难道「火种」只能保护一个人吗…

Nahida:I'm not sure. Perhaps the Fire Seed was only capable of protecting one person...?

纳西妲:但那个情况下,如果我不对所有人使用力量,你们不知道会被吸到什么地方去。

Nahida:But if I didn't use its power on everyone, there's no way of knowing where you could have been sucked into.

纳西妲:就算是这样,也不至于直接碎掉啊。除非…

Nahida:And even if that's the case... There's no reason for it to simply shatter... Unless...

派蒙:除非什么?

Paimon:Unless what?

纳西妲:我在制造这个「火种」的时候,本来就处于比较虚弱的状态。

Nahida:Unless I was already in a weakened state when I created this Fire Seed...

纳西妲:也就是刚刚拯救沙漠的那个时候…

Nahida:Which would be when we had first saved the desert.

派蒙:不会吧…

Paimon:Oh no...

派蒙:不对,这个先放在一边!

Paimon:Wait, let's put that aside for a moment!

派蒙:「火种」碎掉的话,我们来这里不就没有意义了吗?!

Paimon:If the Fire Seed has shattered, wouldn't that mean we came all this way for nothing!?

派蒙:纳西妲,你还有什么办法吗?我、我也来一起想…

Paimon:sigh Do you know what we should do now, Nahida? C'mon, Paimon, think...!

纳西妲:我…

Nahida:I... sigh

纳西妲:不用担心,派蒙,这是我的责任。「火种」从本质上来说,就是一团高浓度的元素力。

Nahida:Don't worry, Paimon. This is my responsibility. The Fire Seed is technically just a ball of highly concentrated elemental power.

纳西妲:虽然元素生命和我的元素力有微妙的区别,但在变身蕈兽的时候,我已经接触过了。

Nahida:Although my elemental power is slightly different than that of elemental life-forms, I gained a better understanding of it when I turned into a Fungus.

纳西妲:那么,只要模仿那种力量,再加上我自己的力量,我就能起到和「火种」相同的作用…

Nahida:So, all I have to do is imitate that power while adding some of my own, and I'll be able to do what the Fire Seed was supposed to...

派蒙:你…要变成「火种」?

Paimon:You're... gonna become the Fire Seed?

纳西妲:是的,会花费非常多的力量,虽然比不上沙漠那时候…

Nahida:Yes. It'll take a lot of power from me, but it still won't be anything compared to when I was in the desert...

纳西妲:但可能我又会变小一点吧。

Nahida:I might, however... become even smaller.

派蒙:欸?再小的话会怎么样?

Paimon:What happens if you keep getting smaller?

纳西妲:变成一株草,或是一根树枝,也就是我刚刚降生时的模样。

Nahida:I'll become a blade of grass or a twig. Basically, I'll return to how I was first born.

纳西妲:只要逆转「成长」这个过程,我就能释放出超越我极限的力量。

Nahida:I will be able to unleash power beyond my limits if I can reverse the process of growth.

派蒙:但也会失去很多吧!不光是外形,还有感情,记忆什么的!

Paimon:But you'll lose everything! You'll not only lose your appearance, but you'll lose your emotions, memories, and who knows what else!

纳西妲:没关系,相比危在旦夕的阿佩普,这些都不重要。

Nahida:That's alright. None of that matters compared to the dangers that Apep is facing right now.

派蒙:不行不行,肯定还有其他办法!而且你真的这么做了,须弥要怎么办!

Paimon:No, no, wait! There has to be another way! Besides, what will Sumeru do if you turn into a twig!?

纳西妲:在这之后,你和旅行者,一起把我种到须弥的土地上吧。

Nahida:Maybe you and Traveler can plant me in the soil of Sumeru once it is all over.

纳西妲:我还能借助森林与这个世界沟通,只是你们暂时见不到我了而已。

Nahida:I can still communicate with the world through the forest. It's just that you won't be able to see me for some time...

派蒙:哪有这样的…

Paimon:You can't be serious...!

派蒙:如果旅行者在这里,他/她绝对会阻止你!

Paimon:If Traveler were here, he/she definitely wouldn't let you go through with it!

派蒙:不对,要是我们知道你所谓的「负责」是这种方式,当初根本就不会答应!

Paimon:If we knew this was how you were going to "take responsibility," then we never would've agreed in the first place!

纳西妲:对不起,派蒙,但我们没有那么多选择。

Nahida:I'm sorry, Paimon. But we're out of options.

纳西妲:不是所有折翼坠落的鹰,都能腾空而起,但如果不冒这个险,那就永远碰不到天空。

Nahida:Not all eagles who have fallen to the ground can soar in the sky once again. But if no risks are taken, then the eagle will be grounded forever.

派蒙:不行,不行的事就是不行!

Paimon:No! Please no, Nahida!

纳西妲准备牺牲自己以点亮「绿洲之心」。危急时刻,你与元素生命赶到了她们身边。

元素生命们决定代替草之王做出牺牲,一路随行的两位同伴,一路收集的所有同族…将自己的知识、语言、情感、记忆…都化作纯粹的元素力,唤来「家园」的新生。

纳西妲与你从悲伤中恢复,与元素生命们一同向「绿洲之心」释放出自己的元素力。

在三股力量的交汇之下,「绿洲之心」开始复苏…

Nahida prepares to sacrifice herself to light up the Heart of Oasis. At this critical juncture, you and the elemental creatures rush to her side.

The elemental creatures decide to sacrifice themselves in her place. The two companions you met on this journey, the members of their race you encountered along the way... They convert their knowledge, speech, emotions, memories into pure elemental energy, revivifying their homeland.

You and Nahida, despite your sorrow, use your elemental powers on the Heart of Oasis.

As your three powers combine, the Heart is revitalized...

拯救元素生命的家园 Save the home of the elemental life-forms

陪伴阿佩普度过无数时光的守护者,也被强大的力量波动吸引而至,向你们发起攻击。

兵戈铮鸣间,耳畔似乎响起了不久前的回忆…

The guardians who have accompanied Apep for countless years are also lured in by the powerful waves of energy and attack you.

As the din of combat rises, recent memories seem to ring in your ears...

回忆中的声音:居然在这么短的时间里,就促成了原本需要漫长的时间才能实现的「成长」…

Voice in the Memories:To imagine such growth could be achieved in such a short period of time...

回忆中的声音:说明你背负了大家共同的期望啊。

Voice in the Memories:It's because you're carrying everyone's hopes and dreams.

回忆中的声音:是啊,终于能回家了…

Voice in the Memories:Yes, finally... we can go home.

回忆中的声音:是的。是的。

Voice in the Memories:Yes... home...

又有久远的回忆之声响起…

The sound of a distant memory echoes once more...

回忆中的声音:谢谢您的元素力保护,「再见」…

Voice in the Memories:Thank you for protecting me with your elemental power. Goodbye...

回忆中的声音:不,应该再也见不到了。

Voice in the Memories:We may never meet again.

回忆中的声音:███████████████

Voice in the Memories:███████████████

回忆中的声音:嗯,我会等她来,不管要等多久。这是我们的约定。

Voice in the Memories:I will wait for her no matter how long it takes. This is the agreement we made.

又有久远的回忆之声响起…

The sound of a distant memory echoes once more...

回忆中的声音:我学到了一个很好的词,叫「努尔」,是「光芒」的意思。

Voice in the Memories:I learned a wonderful word. It's "Nur," which means "light."

回忆中的声音:这个就是你的名字啦。

Voice in the Memories:It will be your name from now on.

回忆中的声音:♪~

Voice in the Memories:♪~

回忆中的声音:听起来很喜欢,那就好。

Voice in the Memories:Good, sounds like you like it.

与阿佩普交谈 Talk to Apep

元素生命们的「家园」再次焕发生机,但再也没有声音传来…

The "homeland" of the elemental creatures has sprung back to life, but no sound emerges from it again...

派蒙:喂,你们还听得到吗?听得到的话,就答应一声啊!

Paimon:Hey! Can you hear Paimon!? Say something!

派蒙:你们说了形态不重要,那就和我们说一声,你们没事啊…

Paimon:You Fungi said that your form didn't matter, right? Then let us know that you're all right...!

【选项1】

旅行者:派蒙,行了。

Traveler: That's enough, Paimon.

【选项2】

旅行者:我知道你很难过。

Traveler: I know you're sad.

阿佩普:它们的知识,记忆,情感都逆转成为了力量释放出来,自然不会再回应你们了。

Apep:Their knowledge, memories, and emotions have been reverted to elemental power and released. They are no longer able to respond to you.

阿佩普:陪伴了我无数时光的守护者,现在和它们一样,都只是我的元素力。

Apep:The guardians that have accompanied me for countless eras have also transformed into my elemental power, just as they did.

阿佩普:它们融为一体之后,还有机会再次降生,有什么可难过的。

Apep:They will be born once again now that they're one. There's nothing to be sad about.

派蒙:那不一样!怎么可能一样呢…

Paimon:But that's different! They won't ever be the same...

纳西妲:派蒙,我们和它注定没有办法互相理解。

Nahida:Paimon, we will never understand it, and it will never understand us. That's how it's destined to be.

纳西妲:但只要你能恢复健康,其他的事情我都不打算过问。

Nahida:But as long as you can be healthy again, then nothing else matters to me, Apep.

纳西妲:只要维持这种状态,须弥就不会受到威胁。

Nahida:Sumeru will be free from threat as long as your health is maintained.

阿佩普:原本以为力量回归之后,我的愤怒也会随之膨胀。

Apep:I thought that my rage would be kindled once my power returned to me.

阿佩普:但此时此刻我感受到的,是早就遗忘的一种情绪——「平静」。

Apep:However, what I feel now is a feeling that has long eluded me... the feeling of "peace."

纳西妲:「禁忌知识」早就在潜移默化中改变了你,放大了你的愤怒与仇恨之心。

Nahida:The forbidden knowledge influenced you ever since you were contaminated, greatly amplifying your hatred and rage.

阿佩普:…无可辩驳。虽然我对那个天外来客恨之入骨,但摧毁你和你的子民也毫无意义。

Apep:Yes... there's no denying that. Although my hatred for that usurper from beyond the heavens still stirs deep within me, destroying you and your people serves me no purpose.

阿佩普:不过就算这样,我也不打算改变我的立场,和你产生什么瓜葛。

Apep:Be that as it may, my position still stands, and I will have nothing to do with you.

阿佩普:当你也因为无限膨胀的好奇心而殒命的那一刻,我会在心底蔑视与嘲笑你的。

Apep:When you inevitably perish due to your ever-expanding curiosity, I will still sneer and mock you in my heart.

派蒙:你说话真的很难听。

Paimon:Yeesh, who can put up with you?

纳西妲:我尊重你的选择,也会在将来向你证明,我们不会重蹈覆辙。

Nahida:I respect your decision, and with time, I will prove to you that we will not repeat our mistakes.

纳西妲:在你静养之前,我还需要了解最后一件事。

Nahida:Before you begin resting, there is one last thing I would like to know.

纳西妲:你是怎么被「禁忌知识」缠上的?

Nahida:How did you become affected by forbidden knowledge?

阿佩普:那就说来话长了…在遥远的过去,我们都认为那是能战胜天理的唯一力量。

Apep:It's a long story... We all once believed in the distant past that only forbidden knowledge could give us enough power to defeat the Heavenly Principles.

阿佩普:「龙王(尼伯龙根)」自世界之外取得漆黑之力,带领我们反抗外来者定义的秩序。

Apep:The Dragon(Nibelung) King acquired the power of darkness from outside of this world and led us in a fight against the order established by the outsiders.

派蒙:龙、龙王?!

Paimon:D—Dragon King!?

阿佩普:一场空前绝后的大战在提瓦特展开,战斗的惨烈程度,令整个世界都几近崩毁。

Apep:An unimaginable war took place in Teyvat, causing destruction on an unprecedented scale. The world itself was on the verge of collapse.

阿佩普:胜者拥有塑造世界的权利,而败者只能化为灰烬…

Apep:In war, the victor would inherit the right to shape the world, while the losers must turn into ash...

阿佩普:但即便是在「龙王」殒命之后,我也没有放弃寻找逆转局面的办法。

Apep:But I didn't give up on searching for a way to turn the tides, even after the death of the Dragon King.

阿佩普:我在即将破碎的世界边缘想要获得更多的「禁忌知识」,却又被天上降下的巨钉阻止。

Apep:As I attempted to collect more forbidden knowledge from the corners of the world as it was on the verge of collapse... I was stopped by the giant spike that fell from the sky.

阿佩普:须弥的天翻地覆仿佛在对我说,属于龙的时代已经结束…

Apep:Sand dunes arose where there was only forest, and it was as if even Sumeru itself was trying to tell me that the era of the dragons was over.

纳西妲:但是你还是没有放弃,是吗?因为阿蒙,也就是「阿赫玛尔」…

Nahida:But you still didn't give up, did you? Because of Amun... Al-Ahmar.

阿佩普:嗯,后来「阿赫玛尔」在「娜布·玛(花神)莉卡塔」的帮助下获得了这种力量。

Apep:Yes. Al-Ahmar eventually obtained this power\nwith the help of Nabu Ma(The Goddess of Flowers)likata.

阿佩普:他的野心不断膨胀,想要在我的领土之上建立强盛的王国。

Apep:His ambitions continued to grow, and he planned to establish a powerful kingdom in my domain.

阿佩普:我虽然看不起他,但还是默许了他的行为,但作为交换…

Apep:Although I didn't think much of him, I allowed his actions under one condition...

阿佩普:在他死亡之后,他掌握的一切知识都要归我所有。

Apep:The condition was that after his death, all the knowledge he came to accumulate would belong to me.

阿佩普:——我的内心深处仍有遗憾。当初在「龙王」归来之时,世界已是沧海桑田。

Apep:At that time, I still harbored deep regrets. By the time the Dragon King finally returned, the world had irrevocably changed.

阿佩普:有的龙和你们太过亲近,已经忘却了世界被夺走的仇恨;

Apep:Some of the dragons have grown close to your kind and have forgotten all about our hatred from when the world was taken from us.

阿佩普:有的已然战死,只剩骸骨;有的因为伤痛而选择了逃避…

Apep:And some died, leaving behind nothing but their bones, while others chose to flee after experiencing pain and agony...

阿佩普:可对我来说,「龙王」的鳞甲与意志,至今仍在我心中闪动着不可磨灭的光。

Apep:But for me, the scales and will of the Dragon King still shine bright in my heart even to this day.

阿佩普:直至我的生命终点,我都要随它而去。

Apep:I will follow it until the end of my time.

纳西妲:你真是疯狂…

Nahida:You really are insane...

阿佩普:在「阿赫玛尔」引以为傲的国家彻底覆灭之时,我如约而至,把他一口吞下,吸收了他的元素力。

Apep:When Al-Ahmar's proud kingdom collapsed, I swallowed him whole as I agreed and absorbed his elemental power.

阿佩普:但我获得的不是成果,而是「末日」。

Apep:However, what I gained was no benefit... No, I gained the apocalypse.

阿佩普:我无心分析他掌握的知识,光是抵御痛苦我就竭尽了全力…

Apep:I used up all my strength just trying to keep the pain under control... I had no energy to analyze the knowledge he had accumulated...

阿佩普:即便如此我也觉得,他的疯狂,依然在我之上。

Apep:But even then, I still believe that his insanity was far greater than that of my own.

派蒙:这就是末日的由来…

Paimon:So that's how the apocalypse started...

阿佩普:在这件事上,我承认我被他算计了,我在他的计划里只是最后一道保险。

Apep:I admit that I fell for his trap. I was like a final fail-safe in his plan.

阿佩普:小小的布耶尔,还有你们,继续前进吧,我会保持注目。

Apep:Tiny Buer, and the rest of you... continue forward. I shall keep a watchful eye.

阿佩普:被天理珍视的生命,究竟能做到何种程度…

Apep:How far will the life so dear and precious to the Heavenly Principles be able to go? I wonder...

与纳西妲交谈 Talk to Nahida

阿佩普似乎已经不愿多言,将你们送出体外…

Apep does not seem to desire to speak further, and sends you forth from its body...

派蒙:好像被送出来了,安然无恙…

Paimon:Hey! Looks like we've been sent back out... Still in one piece, too!

纳西妲:它还需要休息很长时间,才能恢复到健康的状态。

Nahida:The dragon will need to rest for a very long time before it is fully healthy again.

纳西妲:它的本性并非初见之时那么暴戾,治好了它果然也让它通情达理了很多。

Nahida:It's not as ruthless as it was before. Curing the dragon of its illness has seemingly made it more open to reason.

派蒙:生病的时候总是会心情不好嘛。

Paimon:Nobody's in a good mood when they're feeling sick!

派蒙:虽然是解决了这么大一件事,但我还是有点开心不起来。

Paimon:Even though we accomplished something really important, Paimon still doesn't feel happy for some reason.

【选项1】

旅行者:回家明明是一件好事。

Traveler: Bringing everyone home was supposed to be a happy occasion.

【选项2】

旅行者:却失去了很重要的意义。

Traveler: But it seems to have lost some of its meaning.

纳西妲:是啊,它们还有再次降生的机会,可是它们对旅程的记忆,对家园的感情,都一去不复返了。

Nahida:Indeed, although they'll still have the chance to be born again, they've lost their memories of their journey and their feelings for their homeland.

纳西妲:——每一次「成长」都是独一无二的。

Nahida:Each opportunity for growth is unique in its own way.

纳西妲:就是因为这些无可替代的情感积累,才能逆转为巨大的力量吧。

Nahida:Perhaps the immense power we released was the pouring out of all these irreplaceable emotions that had built up over time.

派蒙:唉,没有家人的地方,真的能叫家吗…

Paimon:Can you really call a place with no family your home...?

纳西妲:家人…对啊,它还留下了家人。

Nahida:Family... Right! The Hydro Fungus left behind its family.

纳西妲:那两只蕈兽说不定还在等它回去。

Nahida:Those two Fungi might be waiting for it to return.

派蒙:对哦,那我们去看看吧。但这么复杂的事,要怎么传达呢…

Paimon:Oh, yeah! Let's hurry and go take a look. How are we going to explain all the complicated things that happened...?

返回须弥城外,寻找蕈兽 Go back outside Sumeru City and seek out the Fungi

须弥城外,最初前来求助的两只蕈兽,仍在等待「家人」的回归…

The first two Fungi you met are still waiting for their family to return outside Sumeru City...

派蒙:它们居然真的还在这里,就一直在这里等着吗?

Paimon:They're still here! Have they really been waiting here all this time?

纳西妲:我们回来了哦。

Nahida:We're back!

开心的浮游水蕈兽:♪~

Happy Floating Hydro Fungus:♪~

疑惑的浮游水蕈兽:……?

Confused Floating Hydro Fungus:...?

纳西妲:对不起,我非常抱歉。它回家了,在很长的时间里,都不会再回来。

Nahida:I'm sorry, I really am... But it's gone home and won't be able to return for a very long time.

浮游水蕈兽:!!

Floating Hydro Fungus:!!!

纳西妲:别难过,它是为了保护你们,它很希望你们能获得幸福。

Nahida:Don't be sad. It did it to protect you. Your happiness is more important to it than anything else in the world.

纳西妲:它说,「努尔」是它最重要的家人。

Nahida:It said that "Nur" is its most important family member.

纳西妲:「努尔」是你的名字。没错吧?

Nahida:That's your name, isn't it?

难过的浮游水蕈兽:……

Sad Floating Hydro Fungus:...

低吟的浮游水蕈兽:……

Murmuring Floating Hydro Fungus:...

浮游水蕈兽·努尔:努…努尔…

Floating Hydro Fungus: Nur:N... Nur...

派蒙:呜哇?!

Paimon:Whoa!

纳西妲:太好了…它终究还是留下了一些痕迹。

Nahida:This is wonderful... So it has left traces of itself after all.

纳西妲:它们还有机会见面的,总有一天…

Nahida:They will definitely meet again, someday.

最后更新于