在审判的雷鸣声中 Amidst Stormy Judgment

木漏茶室空无一人,太郎丸在不安地吠叫,一种不祥的预感涌上你的心头。 Komore Teahouse is empty, silent as the grave but for Taroumaru's uneasy barking. You have a bad feeling about this...

等到第二天,再次前往木漏茶室 Go to Komore Teahouse the following day

派蒙:在稻妻城的日子好像也还不错呢,不过…好像到了托马和绫华所说的「下一步行动」的时间了吧?

Paimon:Inazuma's not such a bad place, Paimon's having a pretty good time! But... we should probably go and see about the "next operation" that Thoma and Ayaka were talking about, right?

派蒙:还是到木漏茶室集合,准备好了就去见他们吧?

Paimon:As usual, it's the first stop, Komore Teahouse. Are you ready to head over?

前往木漏茶室 Go to Komore Teahouse

派蒙:奇怪,今天怎么这么安静,和平时完全不一样。

Paimon:How strange... It's never this quiet here.

太郎丸:汪汪…汪!

Taroumaru:Woof, woof... woof!

派蒙:难道说,又是这种双簧演出吗?

Paimon:Thoma's playing his ventriloquist game again, huh?

派蒙:托马——托马——

Paimon:Thoma... Thoma...

太郎丸:汪!汪!…汪!

Taroumaru:Woof! Woof! ...Woof!

派蒙:喂——不要再躲了,我已经看见你啦——

Paimon:Hey, you can come out now... Paimon's seen you already...

派蒙:嗯?完全没有人回应,托马跑到哪里去了?

Paimon:Huh, not a peep... Ugh, so where the heck is he, then?

太郎丸:汪汪汪!汪!

Taroumaru:Woof, woof, woof! Woof!

派蒙:咦?平时一直那么老实的太郎丸,今天好像很急躁的样子…

Paimon:Huh? What's got Taroumaru so worked up today? He's always such a good boy...

神里绫华急切地赶了过来。

Kamisato Ayaka approaches you hurriedly.

神里绫华:两位,有看到托马吗?

Kamisato Ayaka:Hello, have either of you seen Thoma?

派蒙:我们还以为他跟你在一起呢,发生什么事了吗?

Paimon:No, we thought he'd be with you! Why, has something happened?

神里绫华:糟糕…我在来这里的路上,听说托马被天领奉行的人抓走了。

Kamisato Ayaka:Then it's as I feared... On the way here, I heard that Thoma had been taken away by the Tenryou Commission.

神里绫华:我没办法判断消息是真是假,就立刻跑过来确认。如果托马没有按照约定出现在这里,意味着传闻大概率是真的。

Kamisato Ayaka:I wasn't certain whether it was true, so I came right here. The fact that he hasn't arrived here as we arranged suggests that it is true.

神里绫华:雷电将军会在千手百眼神像前,举办第一百颗神之眼的「狩眼仪式」。

Kamisato Ayaka:The Raiden Shogun is holding a Vision Hunt Ceremony at the Statue of the Omnipresent God today, to mark the 100th Vision seized under the decree.

神里绫华:而那第一百颗神之眼的持有者…也就是即将被公开狩眼的对象,恐怕…就是托马。

Kamisato Ayaka:And the 100th Vision bearer in question... the one who will have their Vision seized, I fear... is Thoma.

派蒙:难道托马之前听说的,天领奉行正在筹备的「仪式」,刚好就是为他准备的「狩眼仪式」?

Paimon:Hold up a second... So the ceremony that Thoma said the Tenryou Commission were busy preparing for... that was this Vision Hunt Ceremony? And he was the target all along?

神里绫华:应该…是的,将军和天领奉行的人准备以第一百颗神之眼的「狩眼仪式」,来证明眼狩令的阶段性成果。

Kamisato Ayaka:...I believe so. The shogun and the Tenryou Commission see the ceremony as a milestone. With the 100th Vision, they wish to mark the success of the Vision Hunt Decree to date.

神里绫华:…不行,我必须去救他!

Kamisato Ayaka:...This cannot happen. I must go and rescue him!

太郎丸:汪汪!汪!

Taroumaru:Woof, woof! Woof!

【选项1】

旅行者:冷静。

Traveler: Stay calm.

【选项1】

旅行者:但「白鹭公主」也代表了社奉行。

Traveler: But you are the Shirasagi Himegimi.

派蒙:是呀,如果你亲自过去的话,不就代表社奉行要和雷电将军为敌了吗?

Paimon:Yeah! Like it or not, you represent the whole Yashiro Commission. So if you go and pull a stunt like that, you're basically declaring you and the Raiden Shogun are enemies now, right?

派蒙:公然反抗雷电将军的话,社奉行那些普通人也会被牵连进来吧…

Paimon:And by doing it so publicly, you might be implicating a lot of other people from the Yashiro Commission, too...

神里绫华:这也是没办法的事…时间已经不多了,仪式就要开始,我不能就这样放弃托马。

Kamisato Ayaka:There is no other option... I must act with haste — the ceremony is about to begin. I will not abandon Thoma like this.

神里绫华:他是我的朋友,明明不久之前,我们大家还一起…

Kamisato Ayaka:He is my friend! To think that not long ago, we were... all eating hotpot together...

旅行者:他也是我的朋友,我去救他。

Traveler:He is my friend, too. I will save him.

神里绫华:可是…

Kamisato Ayaka:But...

旅行者:你刚才说过吧?——时间不多了。

Traveler:You said it yourself. No time to delay.

神里绫华:……

Kamisato Ayaka:...

神里绫华:…嗯,我会…等你们平安回来。

Kamisato Ayaka:...Okay, I'll... wait here for your return. Get back safely.

派蒙:放心吧,绫华,事关朋友的性命,我们绝对不会失手的!

Paimon:Don't worry, Ayaka. A friend's life is on the line — we ain't about to mess this up!

前往「狩眼仪式」现场 Go to the Vision Hunt Ceremony

在民众的注视下,「狩眼仪式」即将开始。托马在行刑台上被反绑双手,等待雷电将军取走他的神之眼,镶嵌在千手百眼神像之上。然而当托马的神之眼离开它原本的主人,向将军手中飞去时,你无法忍受朋友在面前遭此不幸,愤然出手夺下了神之眼。目睹你的大胆行径,雷电将军似乎打算亲自动手。一刹那,光影崩乱,身边的所有人也失去了踪迹,你被隔绝在了一片孤寂而古老的空间。尘世七执政中的雷之神向你举起了刀…

Before all the people, the Vision Hunt Ceremony is about to begin. Thoma, his hands bound on the executioner's block, awaits the Raiden Shogun's arrival to claim his Vision, which shall be inlaid upon the Statue of the Omnipresent God. But just as his Vision is about to depart from him and fly into the Shogun's hand, you intercept it mid-flight, unable to watch this tragedy play out before your eyes. Witnessing your impertinent actions, the Raiden Shogun seems spurred to take action herself. In a flash of light and shadow, all others disappear, and you have been caught in a lonesome, ancient space. The Electro Archon, one of the Seven, raises her sword towards you...

击败雷电将军 Defeat the Raiden Shogun

雷之神的威势难以抵挡,一招不慎你便被击晕。雷电将军准备在众人面前将你处决,以示惩戒。危急时刻,托马挣脱束缚,提起身旁长枪掷向将军,趁其分神抵挡时将你带走。雷电将军冷淡地看着你们仓皇逃离的背影,不欲再追,而是下达了通缉命令…

The Electro Archon's might is too great, and it takes but a single slip for her to knock you unconscious. The Raiden Shogun prepares to make an example of you before the crowd, but at that moment, Thoma shakes free of his bonds and hurls a spear at the Shogun, picking you up and fleeing the scene as she splits her attention to block the blow. The Shogun watches coldly as you flee, and chooses not to give chase, instead giving orders for your arrest...

最后更新于