翻涌不歇的回忆 Ever-Surging Memories

那维莱特想到了一个新的调查办法,就是利用他的力量对露景泉进行感知,查找其中可疑的记忆与情感。如果能顺利就好了… Neuvillette comes up with another way to investigate — using his powers to search for memories and emotions within the Fountain of Lucine. You h

前往露景泉 Go to the Fountain of Lucine

那维莱特:看来我们很幸运,今天这里没什么人。

Neuvillette:Looks like we got lucky today — there's hardly anyone around.

派蒙:现在我们该做些什么?

Paimon:What should we do next?

派蒙:旅行者,你还能听到泉水中的声音吗?

Paimon:Traveler, can you still hear voices from the fountain?

【选项1】

旅行者:听不清楚了。

Traveler: Not really.

【选项2】

旅行者:我再喝点胎海水?

Traveler: Should I drink more Primordial Seawater?

那维莱特:由我来翻找露景泉中的回忆吧,请你们往后退几步,站到安全的位置。

Neuvillette:Perhaps leave the investigation to me. I need you to take a few steps back and keep a safe distance.

派蒙:「安全的位置」?那维莱特,你打算做什么——

Paimon:A safe distance? Neuvillette, what exactly are you—

那维莱特将手杖戳向地面,地面荡起涟漪,露景泉发出光芒。

Neuvillette's cane strikes downward, causing the ground to ripple outward and the Fountain of Lucine to shine radiantly.

派蒙:喔!发光了耶,好神奇!

Paimon:Whoa, it's glowing!

露景泉亮起的同时,一阵眩晕感袭来…

As the Fountain of Lucine lights up, a wave of dizziness washes over you...

旅行者:(刚刚发生什么了?)

Traveler:(What just happened?)

旅行者:(周围的景色看起来与平时不太一样…先向前找找看吧。)

Traveler:(Everything looks a little different than how they are normally... I should continue forward and take a look around.)

在附近区域探索 Explore the nearby area

卡萝蕾:谢谢您把我们带到这里,那维莱特大人。

Carole:Thank you for bringing us here, Monsieur Neuvillette.

卡萝蕾:枫丹廷真繁华呀,有好多我从来没见过、从来没听过的东西…

Carole:The Court of Fontaine is truly incredible. There's so many things I've never seen or heard before...

那维莱特:我理解你内心的兴奋,但道谢的话就不必了。

Neuvillette:I understand your excitement, but there's no need to thank me.

那维莱特:我虽然回应了你们的愿望,但也存在私心:美露莘们拥有特殊的视觉,很适合加入逐影庭,成为今后枫丹刑侦机构的重要力量。

Neuvillette:Although I've responded to your wishes, it was not without personal interest. Melusines' special sight makes them especially suited for joining the Marechaussee Phantom. I am certain you'll become an indispensable part of Fontaine's detective force.

卡萝蕾:我知道,不过能帮到大家,我觉得很开心。

Carole:I know, but I'm really glad to be of help!

卡萝蕾:不仅可以报答您的恩情,而且…好像生活也变得充实了。

Carole:Not only can I repay you for your kindness, but also... it feels like my life has become a lot more meaningful.

那维莱特:充实,也伴随着危险。

Neuvillette:But a meaningful life also comes with its risks.

卡萝蕾:最安全的选择肯定是待在村子里,但我还是想出来走走。

Carole:It's definitely the safest to just stay in the village, but I want to see the outside world nonetheless.

卡萝蕾:其实,我一直不明白自己为什么会诞生,又到底能做些什么。

Carole:In truth, I've never really understood the purpose of my existence, or what I'm capable of contributing to this world.

卡萝蕾:我们在村子里生活了快二十年,一直没有得到答案。所以我们才希望离开村子,找寻存在的意义。

Carole:For almost twenty years, we've stayed in our village without finding any answers. That's why we wanted to leave our village and look for the meaning of our existence elsewhere.

那维莱特:……

Neuvillette:...

那维莱特:我能感受到你内心的迷茫。事实上,我们有着相同的困惑。

Neuvillette:I understand your confusion. In fact, I feel the same way.

那维莱特:我也对自身充满疑问,才来这里寻找答案。

Neuvillette:I, too, came here for an answer to my questions about my own existence.

卡萝蕾:欸,真的吗?那怎么才能像您一样融入这里呢?

Carole:Really? Could you tell us what we should do to fit in as you did?

卡萝蕾:不瞒您说,今天有好多人朝我们丢石子,要我们滚回村子里。石子打在头上可痛啦,我好不容易才忍住没有哭。

Carole:The truth is... many people threw rocks at us today and told us to go back to our village. It hurt a lot when they hit me in the head... and I tried really hard not to cry.

那维莱特:以常理来看,不同种族想要生活在一起,「时间」与「努力」都必不可少。这条路很辛苦,不知道会有多少困难。

Neuvillette:Logically speaking, both time and effort are essential when different species attempt to peacefully co-exist. It will be a difficult road ahead, with countless obstacles to overcome.

那维莱特:不同的身份、迥异的思考方式…每一样都会产生巨大的隔阂,想要消除阻碍绝非易事。

Neuvillette:Different identities and ways of thinking all contribute to strengthening the barrier between one another. Removing it will be no easy feat.

那维莱特:我并没有什么经验可以传授,因为我同样没有融入这个社会。哪怕身居高位,我也是一名局外人。

Neuvillette:There aren't many suggestions I can share, because just like you, I haven't fully integrated into this society. Despite my social status, I'm still an outsider.

卡萝蕾:这样啊…那我们一起努力吧,那维莱特大人!

Carole:Oh, I see... Let's all do our best, then!

卡萝蕾:总有一天,我们一定能找到存在的意义。

Carole:I'm confident that we'll find the meaning of our existence one day.

那维莱特:我相信你能做到,但也要正视眼前的困难。如果遇到什么麻烦,你可以联系特巡队队长沃特林。

Neuvillette:I believe in you, but you shouldn't lose sight of the difficulties ahead. If you run into any trouble, I suggest that you inform Vautrin, the captain of the Special Security and Surveillance Patrol.

卡萝蕾:欸?就是今天我在沫芒厅见到的那个人?

Carole:Huh? Is he the person I met in the Palais Mermonia earlier?

那维莱特:没错,有什么问题吗?

Neuvillette:Yes. Do you have any concerns?

卡萝蕾:那个呆木头…我向他搭话,他都不理我!一副公事公办的态度。

Carole:That stone-faced human... He didn't even bother to look at me when I tried talking to him! It felt like he wasn't interested in anything but work.

那维莱特:他是一个正直的人。你们今后有不少合作的机会,好好相处吧。

Neuvillette:He is an earnest man. There will be plenty of opportunities to work together in the future, so please try to get along.

在附近区域探索 Explore the nearby area

卡萝蕾:您好,请问需要帮忙吗?

Carole:Hello, can I help with anything?

伯德里科:不需要,谢谢。

Baderico:Thanks, but no need.

卡萝蕾:唔…

Carole:Oh...

卡萝蕾:您好!我是美露莘卡萝蕾,请问有什么能帮到你的吗?

Carole:Hello! I'm Carole, a Melusine! Is there anything you need help with?

希茉妮:让开,再不让开我叫警备队来了!

Simone:Get away from here! I'm calling the Gardes!

卡萝蕾:请您冷静一下,我没有恶意…

Carole:Please calm down... I don't mean to cause any harm.

希茉妮:哼,谁知道呢。

Simone:Hmph, hard to say.

柯莉黛尔:是啊,还是离这些怪物远点。自从她们来了之后,五花八门的案件就越来越多…

Clotaire:Yeah, we should probably stay away from these monsters. Haven't you realized? Strange incidents have been increasing ever since they came.

希茉妮:这种来历不明的种族完全不可靠,那维莱特居然放任她们在枫丹廷生活?

Simone:Why should we trust this species from who-knows-where anyway? I can't believe Neuvillette allowed them into the Court of Fontaine just like that.

库洛德莫:那位最高审判官还公开授予她们官职,让她们能参与到查案当中!这里面肯定有我们想象不到的利益牵扯!

Clodomir:Exactly! That so-called Chief Justice even granted them official positions. Not only that, but they're now responsible for investigating cases as well! I swear there's some hidden agenda at play here.

柯莉黛尔:快点离开,别假惺惺地在这里表演了!

Clotaire:Go away! Quit acting innocent!

卡萝蕾:我才不走!不许你们说那维莱特大人的坏话!

Carole:I'm not leaving! I won't let you say bad stuff about him!

卡萝蕾:我们加入逐影庭,破获了好多案件…我们没想做坏事!

Carole:We joined the Marechaussee Phantom and solved lots and lots of cases... We've never done anything wrong!

柯莉黛尔:破获案件?那维莱特跟你们是一伙的,想要多少功劳都可以伪造!

Clotaire:Solving cases? With Neuvillette in cahoots with you! You could've fabricated it all, and no one would know!

柯莉黛尔:最近这么多案件,这么多风波,你能保证跟你们美露莘没有任何关系吗?

Clotaire:So tell me, how can you guarantee that you Melusines aren't involved in anything that occurred recently?

卡萝蕾:我…

Carole:I...

???:我早就跟你说过,嘴笨就不要做宣传了。

???:Didn't I tell you before? Don't go advertising if you're not a good talker.

卡萝蕾:沃特林?

Carole:Vautrin?

沃特林:捕风捉影的事就不要说了,再像这样污蔑逐影庭成员,特巡队有权将你们带回去调查问话。

Vautrin:Aside from spreading unjustified rumors, if you continue insulting members of the Marechaussee Phantom, the Special Security and Surveillance Patrol has every right to subject you to interrogation.

沃特林:最近确实暗流涌动,社会上多了不少案件。我理解大家的恐慌,但眼下没有任何证据指向美露莘一族。

Vautrin:There have indeed been an increase in cases recently — perhaps due to the shifting currents of conspiracy, and I understand your concern. However, there has been no evidence pointing towards Melusines being involved.

柯莉黛尔:嘁。特巡队队长居然帮美露莘说话,看来那维莱特改组的警方已经彻底腐朽…

Clotaire:Tsk, even the Captain of the Security Patrol is on their side. Neuvillette's newly "reformed" police force is already corrupt to the core...

希茉妮:两个完全不同的种族想生活在一起,怎么可能?

Simone:How can two completely different species possibly coexist?

卡萝蕾:……

Carole:...

沃特林:听到了?

Vautrin:You heard that?

卡萝蕾:听到了。

Carole:Yeah.

卡萝蕾:我不理解,为什么没人愿意相信我们呢?

Carole:I don't understand... Why won't anyone believe us?

沃特林:有些传闻…据说你们诞生自灾祸之中,生来就十分危险。

Vautrin:There have been rumors saying that you were born from calamity... and that you inherently bring danger to those around you.

沃特林:关于你们的负面传说太多了,你们不可能被枫丹人接受的,早点放弃比较好。

Vautrin:There are countless negative rumors about you floating around in Fontaine. It's near impossible for you to become a part of this society... best if you give up before it's too late.

卡萝蕾:那维莱特大人曾经说,我们需要时间和努力。我也不知道需要多少时间,但我可以尽最大的力量去努力。

Carole:Monsieur Neuvillette said that we needed to put both time and effort in. I don't know how long it'll take, but I can at least try making my best effort.

卡萝蕾:所以我还想再尝试一下,谢谢你帮我解围。

Carole:I still want to try a little harder. Thank you for bailing me out earlier.

沃特林:唉…

Vautrin:sigh

卡萝蕾:好啦,不麻烦你了。我昨晚画了好多传单,等下就在这发给大家…

Carole:Okay, I won't be taking any more of your time. I painted a lot of flyers last night, so I have to stay and hand them out to everyone...

沃特林:拿来。

Vautrin:Give them to me.

卡萝蕾:你,你该不会是想没收吧?

Carole:Y—You're not gonna take them away... right?

沃特林:我帮你一块发,发完赶紧回去。

Vautrin:We'll hand them out together. The faster we get this done, the sooner we can head back.

在附近区域探索 Explore the nearby area

卡萝蕾:那维莱特大人,这是什么?

Carole:Monsieur Neuvillette, what's this?

那维莱特:「和平勋章」,颁发给你和沃特林。

Neuvillette:Medals of Peace, awarded to you and Vautrin.

那维莱特:感谢你们这五年坚持不懈的努力,如今美露莘已经初步得到了人类的信任。

Neuvillette:Thank you for your continuous dedication in the past five years. You've taken one small step forward in helping Melusines gain the trust of humans.

沃特林:我就算了吧…

Vautrin:I think I'll pass...

卡萝蕾:别这么说嘛,这可是我们一起努力的结果呀!

Carole:Hey, don't say that. We wouldn't have made it this far without you!

卡萝蕾:美露莘与人类和平相处的日子就在眼前,想想就开心。

Carole:It won't be long before Melusines begin living peacefully with the humans... Just the thought of it makes me happy.

沃特林:省省吧,我们只是取得了一点进展,距离你脑子里幻想的画面还远着呢。

Vautrin:Don't keep your hopes up. We've barely scratched the surface. There's still a long way to go before that dream of yours comes true.

卡萝蕾:唔…你这个呆木头!不许在这个时候说煞风景的话!

Carole:Ugh, you blockhead! Don't ruin the mood!

那维莱特:沃特林说的有道理。现在人类对美露莘的信任很脆弱,随时都可能破裂。

Neuvillette:Vautrin brings up a good point. The trust humans have placed in you is still very fragile. Any small incident could undermine the hard work you've put in.

那维莱特:你们两个,最近注意安全。

Neuvillette:Please be on your guard for the next few days.

沃特林:是。

Vautrin:Yes, Sir.

卡萝蕾:…好的,我知道啦。

Carole:...Okay, got it.

不远处有两人在密谋。

Two people are conspiring not far away.

提尔贝特:「和平勋章」?哼,要是真的「和平」了,还怎么拿回属于我们的东西呢?

Thibert:Medal of Peace? Ha, "peace" isn't going to give us back what's rightfully ours.

索维格莎:真的要这么做吗?论武力,我们所有人绑在一起也不是那维莱特的对手,万一他…

Suavegothe:Are you sure we should do this? We're no match for Neuvillette, even with all our powers combined. What if...

提尔贝特:不用担心,只要他还是最高审判官,他就不可能亲自下场对付我们。

Thibert:Nah, not gonna happen. As long as he remains in his position, there's no chance he'd take us out personally.

提尔贝特:政治有政治的游戏规则,他必须遵守,除非他想与整个枫丹社会为敌。

Thibert:There are rules even he must comply with in the political sphere... unless he wants to become an enemy of Fontaine.

提尔贝特:放心大胆地去做吧。命案我已经准备好了,把脏水泼到美露莘身上,将美露莘带到枫丹廷的他就难辞其咎。

Thibert:So quit worrying and just go ahead with it. I've already planned out the murder. Once we lay the blame on the Melusines, as the person who brought them to the Court of Fontaine, Neuvillette will be left with no excuse.

索维格莎:也只能这么做了。唉,谁叫他改制太快,我们手上的权力越来越少…必须给他点颜色瞧瞧。

Suavegothe:I guess you're right. Ugh, if he'd just left things the way they were, it never would've had to come to this... But he's forced our hand. Time to teach him a lesson.

阴谋家成功地煽动了人们的情绪…

The conspirators successfully incite the people...

提尔贝特:把凶手交出来!

Thibert:Turn the murderer in!

索维格莎:所有美露莘都不可信!那维莱特也一样!

Suavegothe:Melusines can't be trusted! That goes for Neuvillette too!

柯莉黛尔:从一开始就不存在什么共存的方法…滚出枫丹廷,别再回来了!

Clotaire:Peaceful coexistence? What a joke. Get out of the Court of Fontaine and don't ever come back!

在附近区域探索 Explore the nearby area

拉斯蒂涅:调查结果出来了,沃特林队长。

Rastignac:The results of the investigation are in, Captain Vautrin.

沃特林:说。

Vautrin:Go on.

拉斯蒂涅:虽然没有直接证据,但我们推测幕后主使是那些在改革中利益受损的旧势力。

Rastignac:There is no direct evidence, but reasonable inference indicates that the ones controlling the situation are supporters of the old regime whose interests have been undermined by the reform.

拉斯蒂涅:他们将卡萝蕾小姐骗去凶案现场,让她背负嫌疑,之后着手制造恐慌,想要逼迫那维莱特大人承认错误、让出更多权力。

Rastignac:They tricked Miss Carole into going to the crime scene and pressed charges against her. After that, they incited panic among the people in order to make Monsieur Neuvillette confess to his mistakes and yield up power.

拉斯蒂涅:警备队被愤怒的民众拦下,没法第一时间介入。卡萝蕾小姐…选择牺牲自己来平息事态。

Rastignac:The Gardes were stopped by the enraged mob and couldn't intervene in time. Miss Carole... chose to sacrifice herself to pacify the situation.

沃特林:……

Vautrin:...

沃特林:她还总说我是呆木头…!

Vautrin:And she called ME a blockhead...!

沃特林:这种案子调查一下就能搞清楚,向民众澄清真相不就好了?有必要用这种方式证明清白吗?

Vautrin:A little investigation would've cleared things up! Why didn't she wait until we'd established the truth? She didn't have to prove her innocence like that...

拉斯蒂涅:当时有许多被煽动的民众与警备队发生了肢体冲突,情况很危险,卡萝蕾小姐大概是认为没有更好的办法…

Rastignac:The situation had rapidly escalated to a physical altercation between infuriated citizens and the Gardes. Miss Carole might've thought there was no better plan...

沃特林:也对,很像她的性格。

Vautrin:sigh That is indeed something she'd do.

拉斯蒂涅:沃特林队长,是否立刻将调查结果呈送给那维莱特大人?

Rastignac:Captain Vautrin, should I present these results to Monsieur Neuvillette right away?

沃特林:不用。通知警备队,立刻封锁所有消息。

Vautrin:There's no need. Notify the Gardes to restrict public access to all information.

拉斯蒂涅:封锁消息?您该不会是想——

Rastignac:Restrict access to... Wait, are you planning to—

沃特林:有件事我一直没有对她讲过。我有一个叫伊洛莉娅的妹妹,在我很小的时候就过世了。

Vautrin:There's something I've never told Carole — I had a little sister named Illaria who passed away when I was very young.

沃特林:她的性格和卡萝蕾一模一样。天真、善良、不知世事丑恶,这样的人对欺骗与背叛没什么抵抗能力。

Vautrin:She's just like Carole in every possible way. Innocent, kind... always believing the best of people. People like her are the most vulnerable to deception and betrayal.

沃特林:所以见到卡萝蕾的时候,我就知道她很容易被人利用。那时候我故意板起脸来教训她,想让她知难而退。

Vautrin:From the moment I met Carole, I knew that she'd be easily manipulated by others. I kept a cold demeanor and tried lecturing her into giving up...

拉斯蒂涅:…看来您没能吓住她。

Rastignac:...Looks like she was unfazed by that.

沃特林:没错。相反,我被她影响了,开始为那个虚无缥缈的梦想努力。

Vautrin:Yes. In fact, some of her spirit must've rubbed off on me instead... because I too began working towards that pie-in-the-sky dream of hers.

沃特林:我早该想到,那些人没胆量对那维莱特大人下手,甚至不敢来找我的麻烦,他们一定会找上卡萝蕾——

Vautrin:I should've known. Those cowards don't have the guts to confront Neuvillette — they even avoided causing trouble for me... They were after Carole all along.

沃特林:你能明白我现在的心情吗?我的脑袋里只有一个想法:血债该以血来还。

Vautrin:Can you understand how I feel? Right now, there's only one thought on my mind: Only through bloodshed can their debt be repaid.

拉斯蒂涅:我明白,但我确定那维莱特大人不会赞同您的做法。

Rastignac:I understand, but I'm certain Monsieur Neuvillette wouldn't accept that as a solution.

沃特林:所以我们才必须封锁消息——把嫌疑人的名单给我,之后的事不用你们参与。

Vautrin:That's exactly why we need to keep this a secret. Give me the list of suspects. What happens after this has nothing to do with any of you.

沃特林:由此产生的种种罪责,我一个人承担。

Vautrin:I will take responsibility for everything.

在附近区域探索 Explore the nearby area

伯德里科:今天可是重量级大案,犯人是特巡队队长沃特林!

Baderico:Did you know? They're hearing a major case today, and the criminal is Captain Vautrin of the Special Security and Surveillance Patrol!

伯德里科:听说是动用私刑帮朋友报仇,清算了栽赃卡萝蕾的那些人…哎,你怎么不说话?

Baderico:Apparently, he resorted to personal measures to seek revenge for Carole and settled the score with the group that framed his friend... Hey, why aren't you saying anything?

洛泰尔:我在想…等会儿我们要竭尽全力帮沃特林开脱。

Lothaire:I'm thinking... We should try our best to bail him out when the trial commences.

伯德里科:帮他开脱?为什么?

Baderico:Bail him out? Why?

洛泰尔:嘘——小点声。还没反应过来吗?沃特林和卡萝蕾都是那维莱特的得力下属,卡萝蕾已经出事了,那维莱特必定不想再失去沃特林。

Lothaire:Shh, keep it down. Haven't you realized? Both Vautrin and Carole are Neuvillette's most trusted subordinates. After everything that happened to Carole, Neuvillette's guaranteed to do everything he can to keep Vautrin around.

洛泰尔:现在旧势力被连根拔起,那维莱特的地位很稳固。我们只要帮他搞定舆论,他就能顺势赦免沃特林,到时候好处多多…

Lothaire:Besides, now that the old regime has been uprooted, Neuvillette's status is secure as can be. As long as we redirect public opinion, Neuvillette will be able to give Vautrin a reprieve. The benefits are endless...

歌剧院中逐渐响起激烈的声音…

A raucous commotion gradually began to rise in the opera house...

伯德里科:沃特林先生秉持公理,为朋友报仇雪恨,这同样是「正义」的一种体现!

Baderico:Vautrin sought vengeance for his friend for a valid cause. This represents the justice he upholds!

伯德里科:我想请各位扪心自问,若是你们经历了这种事,难道不会产生和沃特林先生同样的想法吗?

Baderico:Please think about it. If the same thing had happened to you, wouldn't you feel the same way as he did?

普吕姆:说得好,我也赞同!

Prume:Yeah, that's right!

洛泰尔:事情的起因,原本就是那些卑鄙的家伙污蔑卡萝蕾!沃特林先生出手报仇,这怎么可能有罪呢?

Lothaire:This whole thing started because of those despicable cowards who levied false accusations against Carole! How could Vautrin be declared guilty for seeking revenge?

沃特林:那维莱特大人…

Vautrin:Monsieur Neuvillette...

伯德里科:我认为沃特林先生应当无罪!

Baderico:Mr. Vautrin is innocent!

观众席齐声:无罪!无罪!

Audience:He's innocent!

那维莱特:肃静——

Neuvillette:Order.

那维莱特:……

Neuvillette:...

那维莱特:我认可这个观点:沃特林,你的复仇算是一种朴素的正义。

Neuvillette:I acknowlege your arguments. Vautrin, your revenge could be seen as a form of justice.

那维莱特:我理解你的选择,所以我对接下来的审判深表遗憾…甚至感到十分心痛。

Neuvillette:I understand your decision. Which is why I cannot help but feel regret... and even grief about the judgment I must now impose.

那维莱特:但是,个人的正义并不等同于律法的正义。为了完成复仇,你滥用职权、设立私刑,所作所为完全与律法相背离。

Neuvillette:However, personal justice does not equate to justice as defined by the law. To execute your plan for revenge, you abused your authority and conducted informal executions. Your actions have thus violated the law.

那维莱特:因此,我认为你…「有罪」。

Neuvillette:Therefore, you will be declared... guilty.

伯德里科:什么?!

Baderico:What!?

洛泰尔:不应该啊…那维莱特大人,请您再好好想想,沃特林先生曾立下无数功劳!

Lothaire:That can't be... Monsieur Neuvillette, please give this a little more thought. He has done so much for Fontaine!

那维莱特:沃特林…你还有什么想说的吗?

Neuvillette:Vautrin... my friend. Is there anything else you want to say?

沃特林:那维莱特…

Vautrin:Neuvillette...

沃特林:我到底哪里对不起你,你的每条命令我都认真完成了!现在所有人都觉得我无罪,为什么你就不肯放我一马?!

Vautrin:What have I done to deserve this? I've closely followed every one of your orders! Can't you see? Everyone in this room believes that I'm innocent... why can't you just let me off!?

沃特林:这就是你眼中的公正吗?回答我,那维莱特!!

Vautrin:Is this what justice means to you? Answer me, Neuvillette!!

那维莱特:…肃静。

Neuvillette:...Order.

那维莱特:既然没有进一步的辩解,那么对沃特林先生的指控,现在交由「谕示机」进行最后的定夺。

Neuvillette:Since there have been no further objections, the Oratrice will now deliver the final verdict regarding the charges against Mr. Vautrin.

那维莱特:根据「谕示裁定枢机」给出的审判结果,沃特林先生…有罪。

Neuvillette:According to the judgment of the Oratrice Mecanique d'Analyse Cardinale, Mr. Vautrin will be declared... guilty.

「再见了,那维莱特大人。」

"Goodbye, Monsieur Neuvillette."

「事情的起因本就是卡萝蕾天真的想法——」

"This all happened because of Carole's naive ideas..."

「不同种族之间怎么可能和平共处呢?」

"How can different species peacefully coexist anyway?"

与那维莱特对话 Talk to Neuvillette

派蒙:别发呆啦——

Paimon:Hey, stop spacing out!

派蒙:旅行者,你怎么啦?哪里不舒服吗?

Paimon:Traveler, what's wrong? Are you not feeling well?

旅行者:刚刚那是…

Traveler:What was that...

那维莱特:抱歉,似乎是我这边出了问题。

Neuvillette:Apologies, it seems like my memories got the better of me.

那维莱特:虽然我已经尽力压制自身的水元素力,但还是让露景泉内沉淀的情感出现了「沸腾」。

Neuvillette:I tried my best to suppress the power of Hydro within myself, but it seems like it still caused the emotions within the Fountain of Lucine to boil over.

那维莱特:这些溢出的情感与回忆让你也受到了影响,是我的疏忽。你还好吗?

Neuvillette:Due to my negligence, the overflow of emotions and memories must have affected you as well. Are you alright?

旅行者:我没事。

Traveler:I'm fine.

派蒙:不,不愧是水元素龙王…

Paimon:Wow! The Hydro Dragon is more powerful than Paimon thought...

派蒙:我记得旅行者之前来露景泉只是听到了声音,并没有引起什么「情感沸腾」…

Paimon:Anyway, the last time we came here, Traveler only heard voices from the Fountain of Lucine... No "emotions boiling over" or anything.

那维莱特:就像你说的一样,也许是因为我比较特殊。

Neuvillette:It is as you said. This might be because I'm different.

那维莱特:其实不仅仅是露景泉,我可以感知整个枫丹水系中蕴藏的情感。河流、湖泊…甚至包括「雨水」。

Neuvillette:It is not only the Fountain. I can sense emotions from all waters in Fontaine. Rivers, lakes... and even the rain.

派蒙:这么厉害!

Paimon:That sounds awesome!

那维莱特:但是我几乎不会这么做。水中的情感总是杂乱无章,作为局外人,被无关的回忆填满大脑并不是有趣的体验。

Neuvillette:But I rarely ever do anything like this. Emotions carried by water are always chaotic and disconnected. As an outsider, having my mind occupied with irrelevant memories isn't exactly a pleasant experience.

旅行者:我刚刚看到了有关你的回忆。

Traveler:The memories I saw were related to you.

那维莱特:你指的是哪些?

Neuvillette:Which ones?

【选项1】

旅行者:从你将卡萝蕾带到枫丹廷…

Traveler: From when you brought Carole to the Court of Fontaine...

【选项2】

旅行者:到审判沃特林为止。

Traveler: To when you declared Vautrin guilty.

那维莱特:……

Neuvillette:...

那维莱特:没关系,那段回忆我不会主动提起,但也不想隐瞒。

Neuvillette:It's fine. I prefer not to speak of those memories, but that does not mean I am deliberately hiding them.

那维莱特:虽说是巧合…但以这种方式让你看到,也是一件好事。

Neuvillette:It was a coincidence, but perhaps it is a good thing that you saw everything in that form.

那维莱特:现在你应该明白,为什么我认为这次同样有一个组织在背后捣鬼…两件事过于相似,我觉得自己必须做些什么。

Neuvillette:You should now understand why I believe there to be a conspiracy behind all this... These two cases are much too similar. I felt like I needed to do something.

派蒙:唔,这种感觉…我好像有点跟不上话题了!

Paimon:Uhh, Paimon's starting to lose track of what you're saying...

派蒙:不要把我排除在外啦,我也要加入进来!

Paimon:Don't leave Paimon out of the conversation! Paimon wants to help too!

那维莱特:那我们说回正题。刚刚在调查露景泉的过程中,我发现一件奇怪的事情。

Neuvillette:Then let us get back to the point. While I was investigating the Fountain, I discovered something strange.

那维莱特:从露景泉沉淀的情感中,我并没有找到太多对我的憎恨。

Neuvillette:I did not sense too much hatred towards me within its accumulated emotions.

那维莱特:我不知道为什么会出现这种情况,看来没办法直接查出那个藏在暗处的组织。

Neuvillette:I don't know what caused this to happen, but it seems like there won't be a shortcut to finding the organization that may be pulling the strings here.

那维莱特:不过我发现了一些对基娅拉的憎恨,起因似乎是一场走私案,我有些印象。

Neuvillette:However, I did find some resentment directed towards Kiara. If I remember correctly, it seemed to be related to a smuggling case.

派蒙:啊!是不是我们看过的那份公文?

Paimon:Oh! Didn't we read about that in one of those documents?

那维莱特:你们也看到过?那多半就是源自那件事——

Neuvillette:You've read about it? In that case, the resentment should've come from that incident—

娜维娅从不远处走来。

Navia walks over from close by.

娜维娅:咦,你们怎么在这里?我正打算去沫芒宫找你们呢。

Navia:Huh, what are you doing here? I was just about to look for you at the Palais Mermonia.

派蒙:娜维娅!又见面啦,你找我们做什么?

Paimon:Navia! Nice to see you again! Is there something we can help with?

娜维娅:我听说了一些事…呃,抱歉,不是有意打听的。

Navia:I've heard some things... But I'm not purposely asking around or anything, don't worry!

娜维娅:据说有人想对美露莘下手,你们也在调查。

Navia:Rumors are abroad that someone's scheming against Melusines, and that you're investigating the case.

娜维娅:我就让刺玫会帮忙留意一下,前段时间「灰河」里多了不少生面孔,里面说不定藏着你们要找的人。

Navia:So I told the Spina di Rosula to keep an eye out for leads. We've had unfamiliar faces showing themselves at the Fleuve Cendre lately. Maybe you'll find the suspects among them.

那维莱特:多谢。

Neuvillette:Thank you.

那维莱特:…不过你是从哪里听说的?

Neuvillette:...Where did you hear about all this?

娜维娅:最高审判官与异国旅行者一同外出…就算您刻意掩藏行踪,也会被无数双眼睛注意到。

Navia:The Chief Justice out on investigation, accompanied by Traveler from afar... No matter how you conceal your whereabouts, there will be countless eyes watching you.

娜维娅:你们接触过基娅拉,又没有要求基娅拉保密,有心人自然会去打听,威胁信的事很快就传开了。

Navia:You talked to Kiara, but didn't ask her to keep things secret. People curious to know asked around for information. Then, it was only a matter of time before word of the threatening letter spread all across Fontaine.

派蒙:原来夏洛蒂说的是这个意思…

Paimon:So that's what Charlotte meant...

那维莱特:我确实不认为这件事能瞒多久,但消息的传播速度还是超出我的预期。

Neuvillette:Indeed. I did not expect that this could be kept hidden for too long, but the rumors still spread faster than I imagined.

娜维娅:也许是因为您比您心中的自己更引人注目?

Navia:Hmm... You know, it could be because... you attract more attention than you think.

娜维娅:说起来,你们这边有什么进展吗?

Navia:Anyway, any progress with the investigation?

那维莱特:威胁美露莘的人,应该与一起走私案有关。但不确定背后是否有人指使。

Neuvillette:The suspects who threatened Kiara might have to do with a certain smuggling case, but it is still uncertain if there is, in fact, another party behind all this.

那维莱特:我们准备回沫芒宫翻阅案件详情,先找到寄威胁信的嫌疑人。

Neuvillette:We are planning to return to the Palais Mermonia to revisit some details and identify the senders of that threatening letter.

娜维娅:好,那我也召集刺玫会的成员,看看他们有没有什么进展。

Navia:Alright, then I'll round up the Spina di Rosula and follow up on their progress.

娜维娅:等我消息。回头见!

Navia:Wait for my word. Ta-ta!

派蒙:那维莱特,我们在调查的事情传出去,会不会引起什么麻烦?

Paimon:Neuvillette, do you think there will be any problems now that the word is out?

那维莱特:我已经考虑过了,不会有什么麻烦。消息传出后,对方至少不敢光明正大地对美露莘下手。

Neuvillette:I have already considered that possibility, and I do not think there will be any. As a matter of fact, once the word gets out, no one would dare to harm Kiara in broad daylight.

那维莱特:其实更重要的是民众如何看待这件事。四百多年前那场案件中,他们选择相信旧势力,向美露莘发难。

Neuvillette:What is more important is how the case is perceived by the public. Four hundred years ago, they chose to side with the old regime and direct their resentment towards the Melusines.

那维莱特:…希望这次不要重蹈覆辙。走,我们回沫芒宫。

Neuvillette:...I hope the same won't happen again. Let us head back to the Palais.

你们一行人走在街上。

You are walking along the street.

派蒙:奇怪…这么晚了,街上怎么还有这么多人?

Paimon:Strange... What are these people doing out on the streets so late at night?

派蒙:难道说出什么事了?我们到处看看吧!

Paimon:Did something happen? Let's take a look around!

附近有人在高声演讲,你们走近观察。

Someone is speaking loudly nearby. You take a closer look.

柯奈尔:大家都听说了吧?有人想对美露莘动手,这事千真万确,连最高审判官大人都在调查!

Corneille:Have you heard? Someone's plotting against a Melusine! This is one hundred percent the truth — even the Chief Justice is investigating in person!

塞律里埃:嘿,我这暴脾气——谁敢威胁美露莘?站出来!

Serrurier:WHAT? That's it! Who's been threatening Melusines? Show yourself!

埃尔庇艾:敌人藏在暗处,肯定不会轻易露面。但他藏得再好,也逃不过我们这么多双眼睛。

Herbier:Our enemies are lurking in the shadows and won't easily reveal themselves, but no amount of hiding will keep us from finding them!

柯奈尔:没错,我也是这个意思。警备队已经自发行动起来了,我们也不能闲着。

Corneille:That's exactly what I wanted to say! The Gardes have already begun to take action... We can't just stand by and watch.

柯奈尔:想想美露莘平时帮过我们多少忙?现在她们遭受威胁,我们哪有坐视不管的道理?

Corneille:Think about how much we owe them! Now that they're in danger, how can we sit back and do nothing?

埃尔庇艾:这段时间辛苦大家盯紧周围,见到什么可疑的人,立刻向警备队汇报。

Herbier:Everyone, please stay alert to your surroundings from now on. If you see any suspicious persons, report them to the Gardes immediately.

你们继续往前走,有两个警备队成员跟在一个美露莘后面。

You continue forward, and there are two Gardes behind a Melusine.

维莱妲:我怎么感觉你们一直在跟着我呀?发生什么事了吗?

Veleda:It feels like you've been following me this whole time. Did something happen?

德尔菲娜:我们收到消息…

Delphine:We were informed that...

劳莉:咳!没事,我们也下班了,顺路回家而已。

Lori:Ahem! Nope, we just finished our shifts and happened to be strolling by.

维莱妲:辛苦啦。你们吃饭了吗?今天甜品店有新品哦,要不要一起去买一点?

Veleda:Have you had dinner yet? Why don't we check out the new items at the dessert shop together?

德尔菲娜:现在不适合到处闲逛。

Delphine:This isn't a good time to be out and about.

此时传来肚子饿了的声音。

At this time, you hear the loud grumble of a hungry stomach.

劳莉:别勉强自己,你也饿了吧。

Lori:C'mon, don't act tough. I bet you're hungry too.

德尔菲娜:唉,那我们一起去买点蛋糕?

Delphine:sigh Alright, let's go buy a cake or something.

维莱妲:我跟你们说哦,晚上不可以不吃饭,加班前必须要吃一点…

Veleda:You shouldn't ever skip meals, especially if you have another shift scheduled for later.

你们继续向前,有两个警备队员在墙边聊天。

You continue forward. Two Gardes are speaking by the wall.

库珀:听说那维莱特大人很关注这件事?哈哈,我们得好好表现,这可是升职加薪的好机会。

Cooper:I heard even Neuvillette's keeping an eye on the situation. Haha, this is the perfect chance to get promoted. We gotta make sure we give it all we've got!

博纳:瞧你说的,那维莱特大人不关注,你就撂挑子不干了?

Bruno:Seriously? Were you planning to shirk your duties if Neuvillette wasn't involved?

库珀:开玩笑的。合作这么多年都有感情了,她们要是出了什么事,我肯定会愧疚一辈子。

Cooper:Relax, I was just playing. We've worked together for years now. If something happened to them, I'd be haunted by regret for the rest of my life.

博纳:这还差不多。犯人落网前,我们就在这盯着吧。

Bruno:That's more like it. We should stand guard until the criminal has been caught.

街上的人们依然在议论纷纷。

The people on the streets are still carrying on a spirited discussion.

塞律里埃:别藏了,威胁美露莘的家伙!

Serrurier:Come and fight me instead, you cowards!

柯奈尔:听说了吗,特巡队的人也来帮忙了…

Corneille:Have you heard? Even the Special Patrol came to help...

库珀:嘘…快看,那边的是不是那维莱特大人?他好像看到我了!

Cooper:Shh, look! Isn't that Neuvillette? I think he's looking at us!

派蒙:嘿嘿,看来不用担心了呢。

Paimon:Looks like there's nothing to worry about.

那维莱特:是啊。

Neuvillette:Mm.

那维莱特:…真是太好了。

Neuvillette:...This is truly wonderful.

派蒙:怎么样,你要不要过去说几句?

Paimon:Sooo... Wanna go over and say hi?

那维莱特:像现在这样就好。我过去的话,可能会引起不必要的骚动。

Neuvillette:No, I should stay where I am. My appearance could give rise to unnecessary commotion.

那维莱特:还是按照计划,原路返回,尽快查明真相吧。

Neuvillette:Let us stick to our plan and return to the Palais Mermonia. The faster we uncover the truth, the better.

返回沫芒宫 Return to the Palais Mermonia

找到可疑的公文 Look for suspicious documents

那维莱特:「警备队与逐影庭联手破获了一起走私案」…就是这个。

Neuvillette:The smuggling case was solved by the joint forces of the Gardes and Marechaussee Phantom... This is the one.

那维莱特:让我查一下具体的涉案人员名单,印象中是放在这里…找到了。

Neuvillette:The list of involved suspects should be... Ah, found it.

派蒙:上面写着什么?

Paimon:What does it say?

那维莱特:「案件的主犯多梅尼科、伊尼加、尤娜等均已落网。经受审判后,被送到梅洛彼得堡。」

Neuvillette:The principal offenders Domenico, Inika, Youna and others have been caught. They have been sent to the Fortress of Meropide following trial.

那维莱特:「未参与走私案,但与主犯关系密切、有利益往来的人并未定罪,以教育为主。」

Neuvillette:Those with close connections or mutual interests with the offenders but who did not participate in the case will not stand trial.

那维莱特:「其中埃桑表现较好,提前解除观察。其余人员仍在重点观察名单中。」

Neuvillette:Among them, surveillance of Esseim has ceased on account of his good behavior. All other personnel remain on our watchlist.

派蒙:好多名字!给基娅拉寄威胁信的人就在他们当中吗?

Paimon:So many names... Is the one who sent that threatening letter to Kiara on the list?

那维莱特:嗯,准确来说,这个叫埃桑的人比较可疑。

Neuvillette:Yes. There's something suspicious about Esseim, to be precise.

那维莱特:他看上去与走私案的核心成员有关,而且行动比较自由。

Neuvillette:It seems like he's closely related to the core members of the smuggling case, and he moves around without much restriction.

旅行者:要不要把这个消息告诉娜维娅?

Traveler:Should we tell Navia about this?

塞德娜:那维莱特大人,刚刚有人过来登记,对方自称是刺玫会的成员。

Sedene:Monsieur Neuvillette, someone claiming to be from the Spina di Rosula just checked in with us.

塞德娜:他说「人已经找到了,正在咖啡馆聊天」。

Sedene:He said and I quote, "We have located the suspect. They're chatting at the café."

派蒙:欸,我们刚刚搞清楚嫌疑人的名字,娜维娅是怎么知道的?

Paimon:Huh? How did Navia find them so quickly? We've only just figured out the suspect's name...

那维莱特:我也不清楚。咖啡馆离这里不远,我们一起去看看吧。

Neuvillette:I too am perplexed. The café isn't too far from here. We should head over and take a look.

与娜维娅会合 Meet up with Navia

派蒙:娜维娅,我们来啦。

Paimon:Hey, Navia, we're here!

派蒙:咦,居然有这么多人。你们好,你们也是娜维娅的同伴吗?

Paimon:Whoa, check out all these people... Hey there, are you Navia's friends too?

娜维娅:这些就是最近和逐影庭打过交道的人,平时藏身在灰河里,我让人把他们请过来了。

Navia:These are the people who have had recent dealings with the Marechaussee Phantom. They're usually hidden in the Fleuve Cendre, but I sent for someone to invite them over.

那维莱特:「请」过来?

Neuvillette:Invite them over?

娜维娅:嗯,我听说这里的咖啡很好喝,就问他们要不要一起来。

Navia:Exactly. Now, I heard there's great coffee here, and so I asked them if they'd like to come and have some.

乌迪诺:是,是啊。能收到刺玫会的邀请,我们也很高兴…

Oudinot:Y—Yeah, it's our pleasure to be guests of the Spina di Rosula...

梅瑟娜:哈哈,早就想像这样聚一聚了!

Massena:Haha, I've wanted to have a meet-up like this for ages!

派蒙:嗯,总觉得怪怪的…

Paimon:Uh, something feels off...

派蒙:不管啦,还是先说正事。埃桑在吗?

Paimon:But oh well. Let's get back to business. Is there anyone called Esseim here?

埃桑:噫…到!

Esseim:Yes, that's me.

那维莱特:你就是埃桑?

Neuvillette:You're Esseim?

埃桑:您,您好,那维莱特大人…

Esseim:Y—Yes, Monsieur Neuvillette...

那维莱特:那封威胁信,是你写给基娅拉的吗?

Neuvillette:Did you write that threatening letter to Kiara?

埃桑:这个…

Esseim:Um...

娜维娅:咳。

Navia:Ahem.

埃桑:是…但,但我也是受人之托…

Esseim:I—I did. But I was just following orders...

那维莱特:受谁之托?

Neuvillette:Orders from whom?

埃桑:…多梅尼科。他以前是我大哥,他让我做事,我不能不听…

Esseim:...Domenico. He was my boss... I couldn't disobey his orders...

娜维娅:多梅尼科?这个人现在在哪?

Navia:Domenico? Where is he now?

那维莱特:梅洛彼得堡。

Neuvillette:The Fortress of Meropide.

娜维娅:呃…那个地方,刺玫会就不方便打扰了。

Navia:Well, ah, I'm afraid even the Spina would have trouble looking into that place.

娜维娅:看来还得你们亲自跑一趟,我能做的只有这些了。

Navia:Looks like you'll have to make the trip yourselves. This was as much as I could do.

那维莱特:已经足够了,非常感谢你们的协助。

Neuvillette:You've done more than enough. I am extremely grateful for your help.

娜维娅:客气话之后再说,还是先找到多梅尼科吧。

Navia:Leave the formalities for later. You should find Domenico first.

娜维娅:如果他真的策划了什么阴谋诡计,早点戳破比较好。

Navia:If he really is the one setting up the conspiracy, it'd be best if he's exposed as soon as possible.

派蒙:既然这样,那我们现在就出发,去梅洛彼得堡!

Paimon:Alright then, let's head to the Fortress right now!

最后更新于