远渡重洋的邂逅 Across the Sea

你和派蒙正在灵矩关附近,准备探索附近的遗迹… You and Paimon prepare to investigate a ruin near Lingju Pass...

向千岩军了解附近的情况 Ask the Millelith about the situation

戴派:当心,旅人。最近可不是观光的好时候。

Daipai:Be on your guard, Traveler. Now is no time for sightseeing.

派蒙:咦,最近出什么事了吗?

Paimon:Oh, why's that? Has something happened?

戴派:嗯。总部接到多起目击报告,有一些本不该出现的遗迹守卫,晃荡在本不该出现的地区。

Daipai:Yes. As unusual as this may sound, numerous eyewitness reports have confirmed an active Ruin Guard presence in this area, even though this is far beyond their normal area of activity.

戴派:教头派人追查这些古代机器的来源,发现似乎是从一处遗迹里突然冒出来的。

Daipai:Sergeant sent someone to find out just where these ancient machines might have come from. It appears that they simply left their ruin and marched off all of a sudden, for no clear reason.

派蒙:是谁把它们吵醒了吗?

Paimon:So did somebody wake them up?

戴派:不清楚,我们获知的情报太少。

Daipai:As I say, the reason is still unclear. We have very little intelligence at present.

戴派:况且那遗迹阴森森的,里面不时还会传出「咔啦咔啦」的响声…

Daipai:Moreover... The ruin in question is of the especially spooky variety. Strange noises are often heard coming from within...

戴派:在总部的批准下达之前,我们是不被允许进入探索的。

Daipai:As such, we are not permitted to investigate until the order comes through from headquarters.

【选项2】

旅行者:办事效率好低。

Traveler: The Millelith... Always so inefficient.

戴派:嗯?你刚才说了什么吗?

Daipai:Sorry? Did you say something?

派蒙:喂,你的口吻怎么像迪卢克老爷评判骑士团一样?

Paimon:...Was that supposed to be your impression of Master Diluc talking about the Knights of Favonius?

【选项1】

旅行者:确实是谨慎为妙。

Traveler: One can never be too cautious.

戴派:总之目前最好的策略,就只有加强巡逻,避免一般民众受到波及了。

Daipai:In any case, the only sensible strategy in the meantime is to increase Millelith patrols. We must not let innocent civilians come to harm.

派蒙:唔,普通人撞上遗迹守卫的话,可就危险了…

Paimon:That's a good point... Ruin Guards are probably pretty dangerous for regular folk...

旅行者:我能帮忙吗?

Traveler:Is there any way I can help?

戴派:呃,你的心意我十分感谢,可是…万一让你因此陷入危险,那可就得不偿失了…

Daipai:Wow, uh... I'm very grateful indeed for the offer, but... it just wouldn't be worth the risk.

派蒙:旅行者他/她可是很能打的,你放心啦。

Paimon:Oh, don't worry about that! Traveler here, he/she beats up Ruin Guards for breakfast!

【选项1】

旅行者:没关系的,我会一点防身术。

Traveler: I do know a little self-defense.

戴派:这样啊…

Daipai:Is that so...

【选项2】

旅行者:这么讲很不礼貌,但我能打十个你。

Traveler: Not to brag, but I could beat ten of you in a fight.

戴派:哈哈,年轻人很自信嘛…

Daipai:Ahaha, the self-confidence of young people is an extraordinary thing...

戴派:既然如此…

Daipai:Well, if you're genuinely offering...

戴派:我之前在山坡上见到了一些遗迹守卫的脚印,但后来光顾着警告附近的路人,还没来得及开展调查…

Daipai:I did see some Ruin Guard footprints on the hillside, but since then I've been too busy warning passers-by to investigate myself...

派蒙:嗯,要从这条线索开始调查吗?交给我们吧!

Paimon:Footprints, eh? Interesting... We'll take the case!

戴派:「千岩牢固,重嶂不移」,向你致敬,旅行者。等我这一遍巡逻完,会再来与你们汇合的。

Daipai:While the Millelith stands guard, evil shall never prevail! On behalf of the Millelith, I salute you, Traveler. You have my gratitude. I will rendezvous with you once I have finished my patrol.

调查遗迹守卫的线索 Investigate the Ruin Guard's whereabouts

派蒙:唔哇,好大的脚印!这就是刚才那个人说的线索吧?

Paimon:Whew, this footprint is huuuuge! It has to be the one that guy was talking about.

调查遗迹守卫的线索 Investigate the Ruin Guard's whereabouts

派蒙:这边也有脚印欸,看来,附近确实有遗迹守卫在活跃的样子。

Paimon:And here's another one. Yep, seems the Ruin Guards did come out for a walk after all.

调查遗迹守卫的线索 Investigate the Ruin Guard's whereabouts

派蒙:脚印延伸到了这里…欸!我好像看到了一只遗迹守卫了,在那边!

Paimon:The trail of Ruin Guard footprints leads us here, to... Ah! A Ruin Guard! Over there!

击败遗迹守卫 Defeat the Ruin Guard

与派蒙对话 Talk to Paimon

派蒙:呼…解决掉啦。

Paimon:Well, that's one down.

派蒙:我们继续在附近转转吧,说不定还有其它遗迹守卫在。

Paimon:Let's keep looking around. Maybe we'll find some more.

在附近继续搜查 Keep searching the surrounding area

???:哥哥/姐姐快看!好大,好威风!

???:Hey, you! Check this out, isn't it awesome!

派蒙:咦,是个装扮奇怪的小朋友…

Paimon:...What is he wearing?

???:我还是第一次这么近距离看呢,你们认识它嘛?

???:I've never seen one this close before! Have you ever seen one?

【选项1】

旅行者:是失去动力的「遗迹守卫」。

Traveler: Yes, it's a powered-down Ruin Guard.

???:错啦错啦,什么「遗迹守卫」,它的名字是「独眼小宝」!

???:Um, excuse me? His name is Mr. Cyclops, actually! What sorta dumb name is "Ruin Guard"?

【选项2】

旅行者:当心,它很难对付。

Traveler: Careful kid, these guys are tough.

???:没错!「独眼小宝」超~~~厉害的,没有坏蛋能逃过它的手掌。

???:You bet! Mr. Cyclopses are crazy strong! No bad guys can escape from these guys, that's for sure.

派蒙:「独眼小宝」?…原来还有这么可爱的叫法吗?

Paimon:"Mr. Cyclops"? Aw, that's cute... Wait, what? Do people seriously call them that?

???:嗯!是我哥哥告诉我的,我哥哥是最厉害的玩具销售员,专门卖这种玩具的!

???:Yep! My brother said so. And he's the best toy seller in the whole world! It's his job to sell this kinda stuff!

???:他现在在璃月的「玩具研究所」工作,「独眼小宝」就是在那里出生的。

???:Right now he's at the Institute for Toy Research in Liyue. That's where Mr. Cyclopses come from.

???:哥哥/姐姐你应该也很喜欢玩具吧,你身边飘着的这只是最新款吗?居然还会说话!

???:It's always nice to meet someone else who likes toys. So tell me, where'd you get your toy from? Must be a pretty new kind, I've never seen one that can fly and talk before!

【选项1】

旅行者:派蒙和遗迹守卫都不是玩具…

Traveler: Paimon is not a toy, neither are Ruin Guards...

派蒙:是的!没错!

Paimon:Yeah, Paimon is not a toy!

【选项2】

旅行者:嗯,羡慕吧?

Traveler: Limited edition. Jealous much?

派蒙:喂!我怎么又成了新的奇怪东西!

Paimon:Hey! Just 'cause you get to play with Paimon all the time does not mean that Paimon's a toy!

戴派:辛苦你们了,有什么头绪吗…嗯?这个外国的小朋友是?

Daipai:Greetings, have you found anythi— Oh, a child...? Wh—What's the situation here?

派蒙:是刚刚我们偶然遇到的。

Paimon:We just, y'know, found him.

戴派:这可不行,小朋友。这一带有杀人机器在游荡着,很危险的。

Daipai:Uh-uh, you shouldn't be out here, boy. There are killing machines in the area, it's extremely dangerous.

???:「杀人机器」?叔叔是说,像这个样子的吗?

???:"Killing machines"? You mean... ones that look like this?

戴派:是的没错,包括这只也是一样,万一忽然动起来可就糟了…

Daipai:Precisely, and including this one. It's not moving now, but if it were to wake up, the consequences would be...

???:才不是什么杀人机器!「独眼小宝」是正义的伙伴,不许你这么说!

???:You take that back! Mr. Cyclops is not a killing machine, he's one of the good guys!

戴派:独…独眼什么?

Daipai:Um... "Mr. Cyclops"?

???:哥哥/姐姐,这个叔叔在说「独眼小宝」的坏话,所以他肯定是坏人,我们千万不要理他。

???:We shouldn't be talking to this guy. If he's saying mean things about Mr. Cyclops, he's definitely a bad man.

戴派:小朋友,我只是出于好心…

Daipai:I—I'm just trying to help...

【选项1】

旅行者:他已经不会听你的话了…

Traveler: I think you've lost him...

【选项2】

旅行者:还是交给我吧…

Traveler: Maybe let me handle this...

戴派:真没办法,我一向不擅长应付小孩…

Daipai:Ugh, I've always been hopeless at dealing with children...

派蒙:你快继续忙你的事情吧,我们会保证他的安全的!

Paimon:Well then, why don't you get back to your normal job and leave us to do the babysitting?

戴派:好吧,也只能这样了…那我继续在附近巡逻,请你们把小朋友带到安全的地方去吧,这里还是太危险了。

Daipai:It seems I have no other choice... Very well, I will continue with my patrol. Please escort the child to somewhere safe, it's much too dangerous here.

???:哼「独眼小宝」又吓跑了坏蛋~!

???:Hahahaha, the mighty Mr. Cyclops scared off the bad guys once again!

【选项1】

旅行者:你叫什么名字,小朋友?

Traveler: What's your name, kid?

【选项2】

旅行者:你的家人在哪里?

Traveler: Where are your family?

托克:啊,我是托克!托克是从遥远的至冬国来璃月找哥哥的,可是托克一个人,不知道哥哥在哪里…

Teucer:My name's Teucer! I came all the way from Snezhnaya to look for my brother in Liyue. But I'm all on my own, and I don't know where to find him...

派蒙:居然是至冬国来的啊…

Paimon:You came all the way from Snezhnaya!?

托克:对了,这种时候的话…这个,给!

Teucer:Oh, I think this is the part where I give you this... Here you go!

派蒙:嗯?什么东西…沉甸甸的…

Paimon:What is it? Looks heavy...

派蒙:这是…!?

Paimon:What the!?

【选项1】

旅行者:好多摩拉!

Traveler: So much Mora!

【选项2】

旅行者:好多好多摩拉!

Traveler: So, so, so much Mora!

托克:这些是我哥哥让我带在身上的,我哥哥说了,把这些交给好人,好人就会对托克好。

Teucer:My brother said I should take it with me. He said, "Find a nice person to give this to, and they will take good care of Teucer."

派蒙:好、好像很有道理…能从至冬来璃月难道就是靠这个吗…

Paimon:Your brother makes a good point... Still, it's hard to believe you made it all this way armed with nothing but a few bags of Mora...

派蒙:看来托克是个大户人家的孩子啊,原来卖玩具是这么赚钱的生意吗?

Paimon:Your family must be super rich! Paimon never knew you could make so much Mora from selling toys.

【选项1】

旅行者:我收下了!

Traveler: I will gladly take it!

【选项2】

旅行者:我收下了(见到他哥哥就还回去吧…)

Traveler: I will gladly take it! (And give it to your brother when we find him...)

托克:唔哇,真的吗!谢谢好人哥哥/姐姐!

Teucer:Yay! Thanks, nice guy/lady!

托克:那么,和托克拉勾吧!

Teucer:Alright, now we gotta make a pinkie promise!

托克:「拉勾拉勾不许变,变了丢他去冰川。冰川冷,雪原寒,撒谎的舌头全冻烂!」

Teucer:You make a pinkie promise, you keep it all your life. You break a pinkie promise, I throw you on the ice. The cold will kill the pinkie that once betrayed your friend, the frost will freeze your tongue off so you never lie again.

派蒙:真是残酷得很有至冬国特色的童谣呢…

Paimon:Wow... That one nursery rhyme kinda says all you need to know about Snezhnayan culture...

派蒙:既然如此,只好当一段时间保姆了呀…可是,要到哪里去找他的哥哥呢?

Paimon:Well, if we weren't your babysitters before, we sure as heck are now! ...But where should we look for your brother?

【选项1】

旅行者:和至冬国关系密切的地方…

Traveler: Somewhere with close connections to Snezhnaya.

派蒙:和至冬国关系密切…对了,那就去北国银行问问看吧?

Paimon:Snezhnaya... Ooh, how about the Northland Bank?

【选项2】

旅行者:北国银行

Traveler: Northland Bank?

派蒙:嗯,好主意!到那边去问问看吧!

Paimon:Great idea. Alright, off we go!

托克:要出发了吗?托克终于又要见到哥哥啦!

Teucer:Alright! Finally, now I get to see my brother!

前往北国银行 Go to Northland Bank

与「公子」对话 Talk to Childe

叶卡捷琳娜:这样不合适吧,执行官大人,您怎么能…

Ekaterina:That seems a little inappropriate, don't you think, sir? How can you—

「公子」:偶尔一次嘛,没关系没关系!

Childe:Relax, once in a while can't hurt. It'll be fine!

派蒙:哦?这个人怎么也在这…

Paimon:Huh? What's he doing here...

托克:哥哥!哥哥、哥哥!

Teucer:Yay, my brother! I found you!

「公子」:啊这声音是…托克!天啊,是托克!

Childe:I know that voice... Why, if it isn't my little brother, Teucer! My goodness!

「公子」:哈哈哈…这是你给我准备的惊喜吗,托克?我还以为要等我回了至冬才能见到你…

Childe:Haha... What a nice surprise, Teucer! I thought I would have to wait till I return home before seeing you again...

「公子」:你的冬妮娅姐姐,还有安东哥哥…他们怎么样?过得好不好?

Childe:How are the others — sister Tonia and brother Anthon? Is everybody keeping well?

托克:他们都可想你了,冬妮娅姐姐每天晚饭前都在祷告,祈求哥哥的平安…

Teucer:They miss you a lot! Tonia prays for you every day at dinner...

「公子」:…等等,不对,托克!你是怎么来璃月的,我怎么没接到任何消息…

Childe:...Wait a second, what are you doing here in Liyue, Teucer? How have I not heard anything about this?

托克:唔,这个…我见到一艘像是卖玩具的船,还以为哥哥在上面…

Teucer:Well... what happened was... I saw a boat that looked like it was selling toys, so obviously I thought you were on board...

托克:下了船以后我走啊走,然后就见到了「独眼小宝」!

Teucer:And then when I got off I just kept walking and walking... and then, I found a Mr. Cyclops!

托克:「独眼小宝」赶走了一个坏蛋,再然后,我就跟着好人哥哥/姐姐过来了…

Teucer:Mr. Cyclops scared off a bad guy, and then I found this nice guy/lady to help me come look for you...

【选项1】

旅行者:居然是偷渡吗!

Traveler: So Teucer's a stowaway!

派蒙:而且…托克居然是「公子」的弟弟吗!

Paimon:And also... Teucer is Childe's brother!?

【选项2】

旅行者:托克居然是「公子」的弟弟吗!

Traveler: ...Teucer is Childe's brother!?

派蒙:那看来托克的钱,我们收得心安理得呢!

Paimon:Cool! Suddenly, Paimon doesn't feel so bad about taking Teucer's money!

「公子」:这太危险了托克,见到你我的确很开心,但是答应哥哥,以后不许做这样冒险的事情了。

Childe:Teucer, what you did was extremely dangerous... I'm so happy to see you, really I am, but please... Promise me you won't do anything like this ever again...

托克:唔…托克知道了,哥哥,请你不要生我的气…

Teucer:Okay, I promise... Please don't be mad at me...

「公子」:哥哥没有生气,我只是在担心你。

Childe:I'm not mad at you. I just care about your safety, that's all.

「公子」:如果不是遇上了这两位,托克的处境可能就危险了。有好好道谢过了吗?

Childe:If you hadn't met these nice people, things could have been a lot more dangerous for you, Teucer. I hope you said a big thank-you to them?

托克:嗯!托克可懂礼貌了。

Teucer:Yep! I always remember my pleases and thank-yous.

派蒙:终于注意到我们了吗,「公子」哥哥?

Paimon:Oh, so you did notice we were here, you were just ignoring us. Gotcha.

「公子」:哈哈哈哈,真是不好意思,与家人的交流无论何时都是该放在第一位的,还请你们谅解。

Childe:Hahaha, forgive me, it's always family first where I'm from. Don't take it personally.

「公子」:还有,虽然之前我们有过一些对立的经历,不过抛开那些立场上的问题…我们不是相处得挺愉快的吗?

Childe:I know we've had our differences up to now, but... a few minor quibbles aside, we get on quite well, don't you think?

【选项1】

旅行者:这只是场面话吧?

Traveler: Do you mean that, or are you just keeping up appearances?

【选项2】

旅行者:你还好意思说…

Traveler: You've got a lot of nerve...

「公子」:呵呵,关于「那件事」,我们都不过是棋子而已。至于棋局的胜负和收拾棋盘的工作…就交给那些对弈的人吧。

Childe:Heh... Come on, you know I'm just a pawn in all of that. Just doing my part. As for who wins, who loses, and how each side deals with the consequences... I prefer to leave all that up to the ones playing the game.

「公子」:而我真正在乎的,只有我们之间,那一战的胜负而已。

Childe:I'm much more interested in who wins and who loses when it comes to our little sparring matches.

派蒙:怎么,你还想再输一次吗?

Paimon:Hmm... Sounds like you're ready to get your butt kicked again?

「公子」:哈,我可是每一秒都在变强的达达利亚,下次请做好苦战的准备。

Childe:Hah! You're forgetting something about me — I, Tartaglia, spend every second getting stronger. Don't expect to have it quite so easy next time.

【选项1】

旅行者:我也已经不是那时的我了。

Traveler: I've also come a long way since then.

【选项2】

旅行者:可以奉陪。

Traveler: Ready whenever you are.

派蒙:喂喂,你们现在就要打吗?

Paimon:Whoa, whoa, whoa, you aren't gonna fight now are you?

「公子」:哈哈哈…这次就算了,打架会教坏小孩子的。

Childe:Hahaha... Maybe not right now. Not while my kid brother is watching.

托克:打架?哥哥和好人哥哥/姐姐关系不好吗?

Teucer:Why do you wanna fight the nice guy/lady? Are you guys enemies?

「公子」:没有没有,怎么会呢?旅行者,容我正式感谢你护送我的弟弟,他的安危对我来说真的很重要。

Childe:No, not at all! Traveler, allow me to formally express my sincerest gratitude for taking care of my darling brother. His safety matters very much to me.

【选项1】

旅行者:我还是会提防你的。

Traveler: I'm still keeping my eye on you.

【选项2】

旅行者:担忧家人的心情,我能理解。

Traveler: Concern for your family's well-being. That I can understand.

派蒙:话说…我忽然想起一件事…

Paimon:...Um, so anyway, Paimon has a question...

派蒙:托克说,哥哥是「玩具销售员」是怎么回事?你不是愚人众的执行…

Paimon:Teucer said something about you being a toy seller... What's all that about? Aren't you supposed to be one of the Fatui's Harb—

「公子」:咳咳…嗯…啊~!你说那个呀…

Childe:Ahem! Um... Yes, about that...

「公子」:嘘…因为小孩子眼里,卖玩具是最让人羡慕的工作吧?

Childe:Shh, look, I only told him that so that he'll look up to me. In the eyes of a child, working with toys must be the best job imaginable, right?

「公子」:而且,我不想让家人接触到愚人众的…或者说至冬国的…阴暗面。

Childe:I don't want my family to have anything to do with the Fatui's... or should I say, Snezhnaya's... darker side.

「公子」:虽说年长一些的弟弟妹妹们都已经知道我在为女皇陛下效力了,但在最小的弟弟眼里…

Childe:The older ones already know that I serve the Tsaritsa. But Teucer is still so young, and in his eyes...

「公子」:咳咳,我依旧是至冬最出色的外派玩具销售员,暂时隶属于璃月分部的「玩具研究所」!

Childe:Ahem. As I was saying... I remain Snezhnaya's greatest expatriate toy seller, currently attached to the Liyue Branch of our Institute for Toy Research!

托克:就是就是,我哥哥超厉害的!是「独眼小宝」的好伙伴!

Teucer:That's right! My brother's the greatest! He's Mr. Cyclops' bestest friend!

「公子」:这件事请一定在托克面前配合我,拜托拜托…

Childe:Just humor me in front of Teucer, if you would be so kind...

「公子」:哦对了,叶卡捷琳娜小姐,收钱的事,我现在就准备动身了。

Childe:Ah, yes. Ekaterina. I will deal with the issue of that outstanding payment right away.

派蒙:这是见势不妙要开溜了吗!

Paimon:Hey! Slinking off, are we?

叶卡捷琳娜:可是,我们刚才就在说,麻烦「公子」大人处理债务…?这实在有些…

Ekaterina:But Master Childe, would it not be a little improper to ask you to deal with... debt collection?

「公子」:愿赌服输嘛。既然打赌输给那位「债务处理人」,就顺便活动一下筋骨好了。

Childe:A bet is a bet, isn't it? And if you lose a bet with an agent... Well, you might as well get a little exercise out of it.

托克:哥哥要去卖玩具了吗?

Teucer:Are you going off to sell toys now?

「公子」:没错。虽然哥哥也很想陪陪托克,可毕竟工作在身,不如还是让带你来的哥哥/姐姐陪你吧?

Childe:That's right! As much as I'd love to catch up a little longer, Teucer, duty calls! I'm sure Mr. Nice Guy/Ms. Nice Lady here will be happy to keep you company while I'm out, though.

派蒙:还要我们做保姆吗!

Paimon:Ugh, so we still need to keep babysitting for you?

托克:嗯!托克喜欢和好人哥哥/姐姐一起,而且我们拉过勾了,约好要照顾托克的!

Teucer:Sure! I really like this guy/lady, and anyway he/she made a pinkie promise to take good care of me!

「公子」:嗯,托克喜欢和你一起,而且你们拉过勾了,约好要照顾托克的。

Childe:Ah! Well, it sounds like Teucer really likes you, and that you've already made a pinkie promise to take good care of him anyway.

【选项1】

旅行者:这是什么兄弟攻势…

Traveler: (They're ganging up on me...) ...Okay, sure.

【选项2】

旅行者:看在托克的份儿上…

Traveler: Okay, we'll do it. For Teucer.

「公子」:有劳了,这些钱交给你们,就当是活动资金,请带托克在璃月随便转转吧。

Childe:Then I'm in your debt. Here, take this as Teucer's entertainment fund. I want him to have a good time while he's in Liyue, so take him anywhere he wants.

「公子」:如果遇上什么万不得已的情况,就来青墟浦附近的河边找我,回见!

Childe:If need be, you may find me by the river near Qingxu Pool. I'll see you both around!

最后更新于