童话里的守梦人 Defender of Childhood Dreams
虽然过程有些狼狈,但「公子」还是在弟弟面前成功掩饰住了自己的身份。在托克回至冬国之前,「公子」答应了他最后的要求——参观璃月的「玩具研究所」。可那座「研究所」事实上是… Though the process was winding and awkward, Childe proved able to conceal his identity from his brother. Before Teu
前往璃月的「玩具研究所」 Go to Liyue's Institute for Toy Research
「公子」:就是这里了,璃月的「玩具研究所」。
Childe:Here we are — welcome to Liyue's Institute of Toy Research.
托克:到了到了!我已经听到里面机器的声音了,好酷!
Teucer:Yeah, we're here! I can already hear the sounds of machinery inside. Awesome!
派蒙:这里究竟是什么地方,你为什么会知道这里?
Paimon:What is this place? And how do you know about it?
「公子」:我之前略有了解,这里应该算是「博士」的「玩具研究所」吧。
Childe:Based on my limited understanding, I believe this is one of Dottore's research facilities.
「公子」:「博士」是愚人众的另一位「执行官」,平时偶尔有些鼓捣旧东西的…癖好。这处遗迹是被他改造了,用来研究遗迹守卫。
Childe:Dottore is another one of the Fatui Harbingers. He loves tinkering with old things, it's a... personal passion of his. So, he converted these ruins into a Ruin Guard research lab.
派蒙:欸?遗迹守卫难道是你们愚人众制造的吗?
Paimon:Eh? So the Ruin Guards are built by the Fatui!?
「公子」:不,那种怪物和「深渊」的关系更近些,严格来说也算我们的敌人…我们只是单纯地做研究而已。
Childe:No. They have much closer connections to the Abyss, so strictly speaking, they're as much our enemies as anyone else's... We just do research, nothing more.
「公子」:至于最近为什么会有遗迹守卫跑出来…大概只是因为他玩腻了,对这里失去兴趣了吧。
Childe:As to why the Ruin Guards have been moving outside of this area recently... I can only imagine that he's gotten bored of playing around with them, and has lost interest in this place.
派蒙:又是一个性格恶劣的执行官呢!
Paimon:Wow, yet another Harbinger with a bad attitude!
派蒙:这么说,怪不得你敢带托克来这里,原来是早就做过功课了呀。
Paimon:But at least this explains why you were totally okay with bringing Teucer here. Seems you did your homework ahead of time.
「公子」:其实…也不算做过功课吧,这座「研究所」的内部究竟是什么样,我还完全不了解。
Childe:Well... I wouldn't go quite that far. I actually have no idea what this place is like on the inside.
派蒙:那、那你难道不在乎弟弟的安危吗?
Paimon:W—Wait, so... are you or are you not worried about your brother's safety?
「公子」:怎么会…不论有什么危险,我都会替他全部接下——「哥哥」不就是这样的角色么。
Childe:Of course I am... But no matter what the danger is, I will parry it. Isn't that what any older brother would do?
「公子」:而且连托克也能理解战斗的意义,再怎么说,这意义也在我心里沉淀了这么多年…
Childe:Even Teucer understands that, now he knows what he's fighting for... It's the very same reason that has nestled in my own heart for so many years...
托克:哥哥,你们还在聊什么?快带路呀!
Teucer:What are you guys chatting about? Come on, let's go in!
「公子」:哈哈,好,交给我吧。
Childe:Haha, alright. Follow me.
进入璃月「玩具研究所」 Enter the Institute for Toy Research
托克:哥哥…好像有人说,「独眼小宝」是杀人用的机器…
Teucer:Brother... someone was saying that Mr. Cyclops is a killing machine...
「公子」:怎么会呢?唔…你还小,别把打打杀杀挂在嘴上。
Childe:Were they, now? What a silly thing for them to say... And you shouldn't go repeating it either, Teucer, you're far too young to be talking about such violent topics.
托克:嗯,我早知道他们是骗子了,「独眼小宝」是用来打败坏人、保护世界的,是托克最喜欢的玩具!
Teucer:Yeah, I knew that they were lying, anyways. Mr. Cyclops is here to defeat the bad guys and protect the world. He's my favorite toy!
「公子」:对,有它在,坏人就伤害不了托克。
Childe:Right. With Mr. Cyclops around, the bad guys won't ever get you.
托克:嘿嘿,果然没错,我现在就去找「独眼小宝」玩了!
Teucer:Hee-hee, that's right! Okay, I'm going to go play with Mr. Cyclops now!
「公子」:喂,托克,慢一点…
Childe:Hey, Teucer, wait up...
派蒙:门、门关上了!托克会不会遇上危险…
Paimon:Th—The door's shut! Will Teucer be alright?
「公子」:那边有另一条路,我们快走!
Childe:There's another path over there — let's move!
保护托克,想办法与托克汇合 Protect Teucer, find a way to meet up with him
托克:欸,门开了!是哥哥帮的忙吗?
Teucer:Oh, the door opened! Was that you?
「公子」:没错,但是托克你先等等,让我确认下前面是否安全…
Childe:That's right. But give me a moment over here, Teucer. I need to make sure that everything's safe...
一眨眼的功夫,托克又跑进了另一扇门…
In the blink of an eye, Teucer runs through yet another door...
「公子」:唉…要是以前没那么惯着他就好了。
Childe:sigh Maybe I shouldn't have spoiled him quite so much.
「公子」:托克,看到面前的大方块了吗?我需要你的帮忙。
Childe:Teucer, see that big stone cube in front of you? I need your help.
托克:欸~!托克能帮得上哥哥的忙了吗?
Teucer:Yay! Do I really get to help my big brother out?
「公子」:当然,倒数三二一,我们一起碰它。三…二…一…
Childe:You bet. Now, I'll count down from three, and then we touch it together. Ready? Three... two... one...
「公子」:呼…终于汇合了,托克,你没有哪里受伤吧?
Childe:Phew, back together at last. You're not hurt, are you, Teucer?
托克:受伤?没有呀,托克觉得可好玩了!
Teucer:Hurt? No way. This was really fun!
派蒙:只有你一个人觉得好玩,我们都快吓死了…
Paimon:Fun for you, maybe — we were all scared to death...
托克:前面是…好大的房间!是「独眼小宝」们的会客厅吗?
Teucer:What's over there... Wow, this room is huge! Is this where Mr. Cyclops takes his friends when they come to visit?
「公子」:是啊,很宽阔的场地,不如我们来玩捉迷藏吧?
Childe:It is. Impressive, isn't it? Now, how about a little game of hide-and-seek?
托克:欸…现在吗?可是…
Teucer:Uh... Now? But...
「公子」:哥哥要给你准备一些…嗯,惊喜。
Childe:Hehe... I have a surprise for you, you know.
托克:惊喜!什么惊喜?
Teucer:A surprise! What sort of surprise?
「公子」:等会儿托克自己去找吧?不过在这之前,你要乖乖闭上眼睛,转过身去倒数六十个数。
Childe:Don't worry, you'll have the chance to look for it later. But before that, you have to close your eyes, turn around, and count down from 60.
托克:好吧…六十个数好长呀。
Teucer:Okay... 60 is a really long time, though.
托克:六十,五十九,五十八…
Teucer:...60, 59, 58...
「公子」:时间不多,要抓紧处理这里的危险了。
Childe:There's not much time. Let's clear all these hazards out.
托克:四十八,四十七,四十六,四十五…
Teucer:...48, 47, 46, 45...
托克:是什么东西在嘭嘭响呀,哥哥…
Teucer:...Are you guys okay? What's all that crashing and banging?
「公子」:这也是惊喜的一部分,别着急~!
Childe:Don't worry, it's all part of the surprise!
托克:三十,二十九,二十八…
Teucer:...30, 29, 28...
托克:十六,十二,十…
Teucer:...16, 12, 10...
「公子」:喂托克,你刚才是不是跳了几个数!
Childe:Hey, no cheating! You skipped a few numbers, you little rascal!
托克:嘿嘿,居然被发现了,好吧…十五,十四,十三…
Teucer:Hehe, you noticed. Alright, alright... 15, 14, 13...
为了保护托克不受伤害,也为了守护他天真美好的童年,你们尽了最大努力,试图消灭「会客厅」里所有的遗迹守卫,但更多的遗迹守卫仍在不断苏醒。不得己之下,公子强行发动了「魔王武装」。当托克数完最后十个数转过身来,「会客厅」里静静躺着许多他最喜欢的「独眼小宝」。
To protect Teucer from harm, as well as to protect his childhood innocence, you pull out all the stops to defeat the Ruin Guards in the "living room," but more are awakening. Faced with no other choice, Childe activates his Foul Legacy Transformation. When Teucer finishes counting down from ten, the room is filled with silent Mr. Cyclopses.
清除遗迹守卫的威胁 Eliminate the Ruin Guard threat
托克:这里,简直和我的梦里一模一样!是「独眼小宝」的世界!
Teucer:This... This is everything I've ever dreamed of! It's Mr. Cyclops world!
【选项1】
旅行者:这就是你哥哥准备的惊喜。
Traveler: This is the surprise your brother prepared for you.
【选项2】
旅行者:「独眼小宝」最酷了!
Traveler: Mr. Cyclops is the coolest!
派蒙:哇…他真的做到了,把遗迹守卫当做玩具一样摆弄…
Paimon:Wow... He actually pulled it off! And the way he knocked those Ruin Guards around was like they really were kids' toys...
派蒙:可是那样强行发动「魔王武装」,「公子」的身体会不会…
Paimon:But Paimon wonders if he'll be alright after using Foul Legacy Transformation again...
托克:厉害厉害!嘿嘿!
Teucer:Awesome! Hee-hee!
托克:要不是这些「独眼小宝」长得太大了,好想把它们带回家呀!
Teucer:Boy, if these Mr. Cyclopses weren't so big, I'd sure love to take one home.
托克:咦,话说我哥哥呢?哥哥到哪里去了?
Teucer:Wait... Where'd he go? Where'd my brother go?
派蒙:你们刚才不是在捉迷藏吗?
Paimon:Aren't you guys supposed to be playing hide-and-seek?
托克:哦对呀!托克太高兴了,把捉迷藏的事都给忘了!
Teucer:Oh, that's right! I was so excited that I forgot all about our game!
托克:那哥哥/姐姐,我们一起找吧?
Teucer:Well mister/lady, let's look for him together, okay?
找到「公子」并对话 Find Childe and talk to him
「公子」:好在被你们先找到了…带伤发动「魔王武装」,原来比想象中更费劲些…
Childe:It's a good thing that you two found me first... Looks like using the Foul Legacy Transformation while I was still injured took more out of me than I'd thought...
「公子」:不然让托克看到我这副提不起劲的样子,可就太难堪了…呵呵。
Childe:I've no idea what I'd do if Teucer saw me like this — look at me, deflated as a burst balloon...
【选项1】
旅行者:你不怕我趁现在结果了你?
Traveler: You're not afraid that I might end you right here?
「公子」:哈哈,我记得你也有兄弟姐妹吧?
Childe:Haha! As I recall, you have siblings too, yes?
「公子」:我了解你,所以我知道,不论如何…你也不会在我弟弟面前对我出手的。
Childe:I figured that you probably wouldn't take me out in front of my little brother.
派蒙:可是,没想到你居然会做到这种程度…
Paimon:Really milking this situation, huh?
【选项2】
旅行者:这样拼命值得吗?
Traveler: Was this worth the effort?
「公子」:我只是…不会放弃任何一个锻炼自己的机会而已。
Childe:Like I said... I can never pass on an opportunity to test my limits.
「公子」:这就是我达达利亚不断变强的理由啊,哈哈哈…
Childe:And that's why I, Tartaglia, am always getting stronger. chuckles
「公子」:而且,孩童时期的梦是最易碎的东西。哪怕放着不管,也总有一天会自己碎掉。
Childe:Anyway, childhood dreams are all too easily shattered. Even if you just leave them be, they will fall to pieces all by themselves.
「公子」:所以,一定要有人来保护才行吧?
Childe:So, someone has to protect them, right?
「公子」:许下的承诺就该好好遵守,做错了事就该好好道歉。
Childe:If you make a promise, you keep it, if you make a mistake, you apologize...
「公子」:给予他的梦,就该好好呵护到最后…
Childe:And if you give someone a dream, you defend it to the end...
「公子」:这才是身为家人该有的样子,就是这样。
Childe:That is what family is all about, isn't it?
旅行者:……
Traveler:...
「公子」:莫非…引起你的什么回忆了吗?
Childe:Aha... Remind you of something, did I?
「公子」:咳咳…唔…
Childe:cough Ugh...
派蒙:你这副样子居然还要耍帅,赶紧去看医生吧!
Paimon:Quit the tough guy act, already! You need to see a doctor right away, mister!
「公子」:呵…不错的提议,不过在这之前…有件东西,要请你转交给托克。
Childe:A fine suggestion, but first... I have a little something for Teucer. Please give it to him on my behalf.
派蒙:欸,这是…「独眼小宝」的玩偶吗?
Paimon:Eh, is this... a Mr. Cyclops action figure?
「公子」:没错,是很久之前我专门找铁匠定制的。本想带回至冬国送给他,但现在看来,作为旅行的纪念品更好。
Childe:Indeed. I had it made to order by a smith some time back. I had intended to give it to him on my return to Snezhnaya, but it seems that it would make a better souvenir at this point.
派蒙:唔哇…这样一看,当「公子」的家人,好像还挺幸福的?
Paimon:Wow... Now Paimon thinks about it, Childe's family are really lucky to have him, aren't they?
「公子」:还有,我这样不告而别,对托克那边的说辞也交给你了。
Childe:Hah. I'll also need you to explain my abrupt departure to Teucer.
「公子」:你会帮忙的吧?
Childe:You'll help me out, won't you?
【选项1】
旅行者:「拉勾拉勾不许变…」
Traveler: "You make a pinkie promise, you keep it all your life..."
【选项2】
旅行者:「变了丢他去冰川。」
Traveler: ...I break a pinkie promise, I get thrown on the ice...
「公子」:哈哈哈…「冰川冷,雪原寒,撒谎的舌头全冻烂!」
Childe:Hahaha... "The cold will kill the pinkie that once betrayed your friend, the frost will freeze your tongue off so you never lie again."
「公子」:令人怀念的拉勾勾童谣,是托克教你的吧?
Childe:Ah, that nursery rhyme brings back so many delightful memories. Teucer taught you that one, did he?
旅行者:放心离开吧。
Traveler:Go in peace.
「公子」:…嗯,拜托你了。
Childe:...Alright. Thank you.
与托克对话 Talk to Teucer
托克:哪里都找不到…我哥哥藏在哪儿了…
Teucer:I can't find him anywhere... where did he go...
【选项1】
旅行者:我刚才找到你哥哥了。
Traveler: I found your brother a moment ago.
托克:真的吗!哥哥在哪里?
Teucer:Really? Where is he?
【选项2】
旅行者:你哥哥已经回去了。
Traveler: He's already headed back.
托克:怎么会…哥哥为什么丢下托克?
Teucer:What? Why... why would he leave without me?
旅行者:忽然有好多人要买「独眼小宝」!
Traveler:A huge number of people suddenly wanted to buy Mr. Cyclopses!
派蒙:所、所以他急急忙忙地先走啦,不是故意丢下托克的。
Paimon:Y—Yeah, so he had to leave in a real hurry. He didn't abandon you here on purpose.
托克:欸…这样呀,那,那是好事!
Teucer:Oh... Th—That's great!
托克:只可惜,我还想和我哥哥在这里多玩一会儿的…
Teucer:But still, I was kinda hoping we could play here a little longer...
【选项1】
旅行者:这是你哥哥给你的礼物。
Traveler: This is for you. From your brother.
【选项2】
旅行者:有这个「独眼小宝」替他陪你。
Traveler: Mr. Cyclops will keep you company in his stead.
托克:哇!这是——!!
Teucer:Wow! Look at this!
托克:原来还有这种款式的「独眼小宝」吗!
Teucer:I never knew that they made Mr. Cyclopses in this size!
托克:上面还刻着我的名字呢!是只属于托克的「独眼小宝」!
Teucer:Look, it even has my name on it! It's my very own Mr. Cyclops!
派蒙:看样子托克很喜欢呢。
Paimon:You're really loving it, huh?
托克:嗯!哥哥从来不会让托克伤心!
Teucer:You bet! My brother is the best big brother ever!
派蒙:逛了璃月港,见了哥哥,参观了玩具研究所,还收到了纪念礼物…可真是完美的旅行。
Paimon:You had a tour of Liyue, met your brother, visited the Institute of Toy Research, and got yourself a souvenir... Now that's what we tour guides call the perfect trip.
派蒙:这下可以回至冬了吧?
Paimon:Do you think you're ready to head back to Snezhnaya now?
托克:嘿嘿,托克也知道,再任性下去就要惹大家讨厌了。
Teucer:Hehe... Don't worry, I know I can't get my way all the time. That'd just be annoying for everyone else.
托克:我们走吧!
Teucer:So... let's go!
回到北国银行 Return to Northland Bank
与经理对话 Speak to the manager
安德烈:旅行者先生/小姐,还有托克少爷,我一直在等你们。
Andrei:Sir/Ma'am, young master Teucer, I've been waiting for you.
派蒙:是「公子」安排的人吗?
Paimon:Did Childe send you?
安德烈:是的,「公子」大人命我安排托克少爷的归国事宜,请少爷随我一起…
Andrei:That's correct. Master Childe instructed me to arrange for young master Teucer's return trip. Please come this way...
托克:你是谁呀,我哥哥一直告诉我,不能和陌生人一起走!
Teucer:Who're you? My big brother always tells me never to go off with strangers!
派蒙:可是你明明一直跟着我们…
Paimon:But you've been following us around this whole time...
托克:那是因为我早就认识好人哥哥/姐姐呀?
Teucer:Yeah, that's because I've known who you are all along, Mr. Nice Guy/Ms. Nice Lady.
派蒙:欸?
Paimon:Um... What?
托克:我哥哥寄回来的家书里,提到了有关你的事情,冬妮娅姐姐读给我听过!
Teucer:My brother told us all about you in a letter he sent back home. Sister Tonia read it to me.
托克:所以其实我一眼就认出来啦,只是…不记得叫什么名字了。
Teucer:I actually recognized you the moment I saw you. I just... couldn't remember your name.
派蒙:看来还不是一般的缘分。
Paimon:What a strange twist of fate.
【选项1】
旅行者:能认识托克我也很高兴。
Traveler: It was a pleasure meeting you too, Teucer.
托克:嘿嘿…
Teucer:Hee-hee...
【选项2】
旅行者:你哥哥没说我什么坏话吧…
Traveler: Your brother didn't say anything bad about me, did he?
托克:没有哦,哥哥他还说,有机会的话,想要偶尔放下工作,体验一下你们的旅行!
Teucer:Not at all. In fact, he said that if he ever had the chance, he'd quit his job and join you on your adventures!
安德烈:托克少爷,回至冬的船差不多该靠岸了,还是尽快启程吧。
Andrei:Young master Teucer, the boat to Snezhnaya will dock soon. We'd best prepare for boarding.
托克:咦,这么快吗…
Teucer:Gee, time really flies when you're having fun...
托克:那么,好人哥哥/姐姐再见!
Teucer:Well then, see you, Mr. Nice Guy/Ms. Nice Lady!
托克:托克会在家等着你们,以后一定一定一定也要来至冬旅行哦!
Teucer:I'll wait for you back home. You definitely, definitely have to come visit Snezhnaya sometime!
【选项1】
旅行者:一言为定!
Traveler: You have a deal!
托克:那拉勾吧?
Teucer:Pinkie promise?
【选项2】
旅行者:要拉勾吗?
Traveler: Wanna make a pinkie promise?
托克:要!拉勾拉勾!
Teucer:Yeah! Pinkie promise, pinkie promise!
派蒙:「拉勾拉勾不许变,变了丢他去冰川。冰川冷,雪原寒,撒谎的舌头全冻烂!」
Paimon:You make a pinkie promise, you keep it all your life. You break a pinkie promise, Paimon throws you on the ice. The cold will kill the pinkie that once betrayed your friend, the frost will freeze your tongue off so you never lie again.
托克:嘿嘿…说好了哦!
Teucer:Hee-hee... It's a promise, then!
派蒙:路上小心,托克再见!
Paimon:Bye-bye, Teucer! Have a safe trip~!
与「公子」对话 Talk to Childe
「公子」:哟。
Childe:Hey.
派蒙:「公子」?原来你在啊。刚才为什么不出来呀,非要躲在那里。
Paimon:Childe? So you were here this whole time. What are you hiding for? Why didn't you come and say goodbye?
「公子」:临别的场面,是很重要的。我现在的状态…这么虚弱的模样,要是留在了托克的记忆里,可就不好了。
Childe:Partings are special moments. If he spent his final moments in Liyue seeing me all haggard and weak like this... That's not a memory I want him to leave with.
「公子」:虽然,不能亲口跟弟弟道别,确实有些可惜…
Childe:Still, it is a shame that I couldn't see him off by myself...
「公子」:唉…本来应该由我亲自护送他到家里的。虽说有手下跟着,但还是有些惴惴不安啊。
Childe:sigh I should have been the one taking him back. I do have subordinates to escort him, but I still feel a little uneasy.
派蒙:你到底有多宠着他啊?
Paimon:Geez, don't you think you've spoiled him enough already?
「公子」:哈哈…但不知为何,把托克交给你们的时候,我都感觉很放心,明明不久之前我们还…
Childe:Haha. I can't quite explain it, but somehow I felt much more at ease leaving him in your care. And to think that not long ago, we...
「公子」:哦对了,谢礼谢礼,我差点忘了。这次的事真是多亏你们一直帮忙打圆场。
Childe:Ah, yes. I almost forgot. Remuneration for your services — which I really couldn't have done without this time.
派蒙:哇,你还算有点良心嘛!
Paimon:Aha, so you do have a heart after all!
「公子」:还有,别忘记我们的约定,有机会一定要再好好较量一次。
Childe:One other thing: don't forget our promise, now. Let's have a rematch when we get the chance.
「公子」:——赌上执行官的荣誉。
Childe:—This time, with my honor as a Harbinger on the line.
【选项1】
旅行者:我很期待。
Traveler: I'm looking forward to it.
【选项2】
旅行者:不会输给你的。
Traveler: I'm not gonna lose to you.
派蒙:你先养好自己的身体吧!到时候别说我们欺负你!
Paimon:You'd best go rest up first! Don't come crying to us when you lose all over again!
「公子」:哈哈哈…下次较量之后,不论输赢,都请你们来我家做客吧。
Childe:Hahaha... Regardless of who wins or loses our next bout, I'd also like to invite you over to my home.
「公子」:我会把冬妮娅和安东也介绍给你们,都是我引以为豪的弟弟妹妹。
Childe:I'll introduce you to my other siblings, Tonia and Anthon. They're great kids, and I'm very proud of them both.
派蒙:好吧,就当兑现和托克的约定!
Paimon:We'll take you up on that offer! Mostly because we already made a pinkie promise to Teucer.
「公子」:哈哈,托克也一定很期待再见到你们吧,那就这么定了。我很期待…
Childe:Haha, I'm sure that he'll be very excited to see you too. Well, that settles it. I'm looking forward to it, now...
「公子」:期待与你们在至冬见面的那一天。
Childe:Farewell, my friends — till we meet again, in Snezhnaya.
最后更新于