托克的璃月见闻录 Teucer's Terrific Tour

在调查遗迹守卫时偶然邂逅的至冬国男孩,居然是「公子」的弟弟托克。「公子」拜托你帮他保守「身份的秘密」,并带托克先在璃月转转。 The Snezhnayan boy that you met by chance while investigating the Ruin Guards turned out to be Childe's younger brother Teucer. Childe re

带托克去玩具摊逛逛 Take Teucer out to the toy store

派蒙:看来要和「公子」的弟弟相处一段时间了呢…

Paimon:Looks like we'll be hanging out with Childe's kid brother for a while...

托克:我们先去哪里玩呀,去哪去哪?

Teucer:So, so, so where are we going to play first?

派蒙:要不…先去玩具摊转转?

Paimon:Um... how about we start with the toy store?

与托克对话 Talk to Teucer

托克:咦?那些带翅膀的、花花绿绿的东西是…

Teucer:Eh? What are those super-colorful winged things?

派蒙:是风筝,璃月的小孩子喜欢的玩具。

Paimon:They're called kites. The kids in Liyue love them!

阿山婆:真是少见的小客人,看装束,是至冬国来的吗?

Granny Shan:Hello there, dear! You look like you've come a very long way. Let granny guess — from what you're wearing, I would say... Snezhnaya?

托克:嘿嘿,没错。这个叫风筝的东西怎么玩呀,婆婆?

Teucer:Hee-hee, that's right. How do you play with these kite things, Granny?

阿山婆:有风的时候,牵着线,就能让它飞到天上了,可以飞得很高很高。

Granny Shan:When the wind picks up, you let out the string, and whoosh! The kite will fly into the air, up, up and away!

托克:欸…这么神奇,那么请问有没有「独眼小宝」样式的风筝呀?

Teucer:Wow... That's amazing. Do you have any Mr. Cyclops ones?

阿山婆:「独眼小宝」是…

Granny Shan:Mr. Cyclops...? I'm sorry, I—

托克:我想把「独眼小宝」放飞到天上,让更多的小伙伴认识它!

Teucer:I wanna fly Mr. Cyclops high into the sky so all the kids can get to know him!

阿山婆:如果要定制的话也可以,不过需要图纸…

Granny Shan:Well, I can do custom builds, but I'll need some amount of reference material...

托克:这张我自己画的「独眼小宝」可以吗?我一直带在身上的!

Teucer:Will this picture do? I drew it myself. I bring it with me everywhere!

阿山婆:这个的话…勉强可以做吧,不过定制的收费是很贵的,还请你们做好心理准备。

Granny Shan:Hmm... I'll manage. Still, I must warn you that custom builds can really be quite expensive...

派蒙:没关系,我们有「公子」给的活动资金,所以无所谓。

Paimon:Ah, we should be fine, Childe was pretty generous with that entertainment fund...

派蒙:唔…等一下,话虽这么说,但乱花钱总归不是好事…

Paimon:Um... But then again, throwing money around willy-nilly is, y'know, kinda irresponsible...

【选项1】

旅行者:派蒙的意思是…

Traveler: What do you really mean...?

派蒙:欸,就是…那个…虽说是「活动资金」,但如果剩下的话是不是…

Paimon:Well, um, so... Yes, technically speaking, these funds are earmarked for Teucer's entertainment... But, if there's any left over when we're done...

【选项2】

旅行者:剩下的钱可以自己拿?

Traveler: You think we should pocket the change?

派蒙:欸嘿,我们想到一块去了吗?

Paimon:Eh-heh, your words not mine! But yes, we're on the same page here.

派蒙:总归还是要好好谈谈价格!

Paimon:Either way... it's time to talk prices!

你们向阿山婆提出了一个合理的价格…

You offer Granny Shan a reasonable price...

阿山婆:唉,罢了罢了,婆婆我这把年纪,也没什么精神头跟你们讨价还价了,就按这个价吧。

Granny Shan:sigh Fine, fine. I've neither the time nor energy to bargain with you at my age. I suppose this price will do.

派蒙:欸嘿,谢谢婆婆!

Paimon:Hee-hee, thanks, Granny!

阿山婆:放心,就交给婆婆吧。

Granny Shan:Worry not, just leave it to me.

带托克前往万民堂 Bring Teucer to Wanmin Restaurant

派蒙:接下来的话…不如到万民堂去吧!

Paimon:For our next stop... why don't we head to Wanmin Restaurant?

派蒙:难得来璃月一次,不享受美食的话,托克就太可怜啦!

Paimon:It would be a mighty crying shame to come all the way to Liyue and never try the food!

与托克对话 Talk to Teucer

卯师傅:欢迎,是三位吗?

Chef Mao:Hello! Welcome! Table for three?

托克:咦,这家餐馆好像有股很呛很呛的味道…唔…

Teucer:Whew, this restaurant has a really... choking smell...

卯师傅:很呛的味道?你说的是我们万民堂最引以为傲的香辣配料的味道吧。

Chef Mao:A "choking smell"? You must be referring to our signature spicy chili scent.

托克:辣?可是托克吃不了辣…

Teucer:Spicy chili? But I... can't eat spicy food.

卯师傅:那可真是太遗憾了,不吃辣的人,人生可少了一多半乐趣。

Chef Mao:Ah, what a pity. A person who can't eat spicy food misses out on half of life's joys.

派蒙:那么严重吗?

Paimon:Is it really that bad?

托克:而且,托克的菜里都要放好多好多糖,油也要用特级初榨的植物油!

Teucer:My meals have to have lots and lots of sugar, and the oil has to be extra virgin vegetable oil.

派蒙:可真是位大少爷…

Paimon:Wow, we've got a real rich kid on our hands...

派蒙:看来万民堂的菜应该不合托克的口味…我们还是换个地方吧…

Paimon:Looks like Wanmin Restaurant's dishes aren't to Teucer's tastes... Maybe we should go somewhere else...

卯师傅:——就这些要求是吧?还有别的吗?

Chef Mao:—Will that be all? Any more special requests?

派蒙:咦?卯师傅的意思是?

Paimon:Eh? What do you mean, Chef Mao?

卯师傅:万民堂之所以叫万民堂,就是为了做出合所有人口味的菜。

Chef Mao:Ha! Giving the people what they want is the very reason Wanmin Restaurant exists.

卯师傅:连这点口味要求都满足不了的话,我卯师傅也没什么颜面混迹料理界了。

Chef Mao:If I thought for one second that I couldn't make a dish to satisfy this child's tastes, I would have absolutely no business calling myself a chef ever again.

派蒙:感受到一股大厨的执着…

Paimon:Whoa, there seems to be a lot of professional pride riding on this...

派蒙:那就麻烦卯师傅了,我们还是在这里吃吧。

Paimon:Then we'll leave it to you, Chef Mao. We will be eating here after all.

托克:我没问题!

Teucer:Sure!

卯师傅:不过先说好一件事,特殊定制口味的一桌菜,价格要比一般的高些。

Chef Mao:But let me say this first: special requests are going to cost you more than normal.

卯师傅:当然,价格也不会高到「琉璃亭」或者「新月轩」那种漫天要价的程度。

Chef Mao:Of course, we aren't going to demand prices anywhere near as exorbitant as the likes of Liuli Pavilion or Xinyue Kiosk.

派蒙:最近是流行收钱定制吗…

Paimon:Is it just Paimon, or are premium custom orders in fashion lately?

派蒙:不过价格的话…那个…嘿嘿…还是希望可以商量商量…

Paimon:Still... Hehe... Surely there must be a little room for negotiation, right?

你们向卯师傅提出了一个合理的价格…

You offer Chef Mao a reasonable price...

卯师傅:唉,真是服了你们。就这个价格吧,再争下去可别倒了其他客人的胃口。

Chef Mao:Ah, you folks... sigh Let's go with this, then. Any more haggling, and we'll ruin the other customers' appetites.

派蒙:好欸,谢谢卯师傅!

Paimon:Hehe. Thanks, Chef Mao!

卯师傅:各位可以先找位置坐,饭菜很快出锅。

Chef Mao:Please sit wherever you like. Your food will be here shortly.

你们在万民堂享用了卯师傅为托克定制的饭菜…

You enjoyed a meal specially made for Teucer by Chef Mao at Wanmin Restaurant...

派蒙:唔…有点太甜了,好腻…

Paimon:Blergh, it was a little... too sweet. Paimon feels a little sick...

托克:托克觉得正合适!味道和冬妮娅姐姐做得简直一模一样!

Teucer:I thought it was just right! Almost exactly like how sister Tonia makes it!

派蒙:可是…我们不是带托克来品尝璃月特色料理的吗,怎么觉得哪里不对…

Paimon:But this doesn't feel right, somehow... Didn't we bring Teucer here to try Liyue's specialties?

派蒙:算了不管了,托克下一站想去哪里?

Paimon:...Meh, whatever. So, where do you wanna go next, Teucer?

托克:码头!托克来的时候光顾着找我哥哥,还没有好好看过璃月的码头

Teucer:The wharf! I was so caught up looking for my brother when I first got here that I didn't get a good look around.

派蒙:嗯,璃月港的话,繁华的码头确实很有特色呢。

Paimon:Good idea. The hustle and bustle at the wharf is a specialty of Liyue Harbor too.

带托克前往港口 Bring Teucer to the wharf

为托克介绍港口 Introduce the wharf to Teucer

托克:哇…这里真的好大,还好热闹!

Teucer:Wow, this place is huge! And there's so many people!

托克:这边的海浪一直都是这样吗?从来不会结冰吗?

Teucer:Are the waves here always like this? Don't they ever freeze?

派蒙:唔,以璃月的气候来讲,港口沿岸应该没有结冰的时候。

Paimon:Uh, given Liyue's climate, the area around the harbor's mouth probably never gets cold enough to freeze.

派蒙:虽说我一直只做旅行者的专属向导,但机会难得,我也来给托克讲解一下吧?

Paimon:Paimon is kinda the Traveler's exclusive personal tour guide, but... since this is a special occasion, Paimon can make an exception to help Teucer get to know the place.

派蒙:这里是璃月的商贸枢纽,在定下以贸易发展璃月的战略后,成为了七国最大的商港。

Paimon:This place is Liyue's commercial hub, and it's been the biggest port in the seven nations ever since it was decided that Liyue would take on the world through trade.

派蒙:除了商船以外,还有许多渔船和工业运输船…停靠码头…呃,补充…渔需和生活物资…多亏了…港口巨大的「吞吐量」…

Paimon:Other than merchant vessels, many fishing boats and industrial transports dock here to replenish their, uh, fishery supplies and daily necessie— necessities, which, thanks to the... immense... throughput capacity of the wharf... Um...

【选项1】

旅行者:你说这些托克不会懂的…

Traveler: Paimon, Teucer won't understand a word you're saying...

【选项2】

旅行者:能不能讲些小孩子喜欢的…

Traveler: How about a topic kids would be interested in...

派蒙:唔…其实我也背不下来这么多啦…

Paimon:Uh... Yeah, Paimon can't remember how the rest goes anyway...

派蒙:就用我自己的话来说吧!嗯,这个港口,就像全提瓦特最大的嘴巴。

Paimon:Well, guess Paimon will just have to explain this Paimon-style! So, this harbor is like Teyvat's mouth, and it's the biggest mouth you've ever seen.

派蒙:各个国家的各种各样的大船,都会进到这张嘴巴里。然后,港口就开始品尝这些船只和货物…

Paimon:All the nations float their boats over the sea into the mouth. The harbor goes om-nom-nom-nom-nom and has a taste of each boat and the cargo it has on board...

派蒙:最后璃月港拍拍吃饱的肚子,发现已经被摩拉装满啦!

Paimon:Then, Liyue Harbor rubs its big round belly in satisfaction, because it's all stuffed full of delicious Mora!

【选项1】

旅行者:原来「吞吐量」是这么理解的…

Traveler: That's how you explain throughput capacity?

【选项2】

旅行者:非常有派蒙特色的解说…

Traveler: Yes, this is all very... Paimon-style...

托克:欸,那边的大铁钩是什么?我要去看看~!

Teucer:Hey, what's that big metal hook over there? I wanna see!

派蒙:喂托克,不要乱跑呀!

Paimon:Wait, Teucer, don't run off!

派蒙:——果然还是没有在听嘛!

Paimon:Ugh, after all that, he wasn't even listening!

与托克对话 Talk to Teucer

托克:好大的铁钩!走近了看,竟然更大了!

Teucer:That metal hook is huge! And it gets bigger the closer we get!

派蒙:这个叫船锚,是靠岸的船为了防止被风浪吹跑,用来固定位置的。

Paimon:This is an anchor. Docked ships use it to hold themselves in position, to stop the wind and waves from blowing them away.

托克:船锚…嗯,托克记住了。

Teucer:Hmm, an anchor... Got it.

托克:但托克可能还是会把它和「钩钩船长」弄混…

Teucer:But I think I might get it mixed up with Commodore Hook...

派蒙:「钩钩船长」?奇怪的名字又出现了…

Paimon:Commodore Hook? Is this another one of your weird toy names...

托克:每次过生日,哥哥都会送我一个超大的玩具。

Teucer:My brother always sends me a really big toy for my birthday.

托克:「钩钩船长」、「黑钢杰克」、「铁块托尼」…它们现在都摆在托克的后院里。

Teucer:Commodore Hook, Blacksteel Jack, Iron Tony... We keep them all in our backyard.

【选项1】

旅行者:也像这个船锚这么大?

Traveler: Are they as big as that anchor?

【选项2】

旅行者:也是用钢铁制造的?

Traveler: They're all made of metal?

托克:嗯,没错,所以不能一直带在身边,感觉好可惜…

Teucer:Yeah, and that's why I can't bring them with me all the time. It's a shame...

派蒙:没想到至冬国会为了执行官的私心,这样滥用工业资源…

Paimon:Wow, using Fatui funds for personal gain. To think Snezhnaya would let their Harbingers do that, all for some giant toys...

派蒙:不过,这么一说,托克会把遗迹守卫当成玩具,也就不那么奇怪了吧?

Paimon:But suddenly, it doesn't seem so strange that Teucer would treat a Ruin Guard as a giant toy...

托克:但托克最喜欢的还是「独眼小宝」!这次除了找哥哥之外,最想做的就是和「独眼小宝」一起玩!

Teucer:But my favorite has to be Mr. Cyclops. Even though I mostly came here to see my brother, the other big thing I wanted to do was play with Mr. Cyclops!

托克:欸,那边好像在卖鱼?我要去看看~!

Teucer:Ooh, are they selling fish over there? Let's have a look!

派蒙:喂!不

Paimon:Hey! Quit! Running! Off!

与托克对话 Talk to Teucer

托克:这里是卖鱼的吗?璃月这边的鱼原来长得是这个样子的呀…好小。

Teucer:Is this where they sell fish? Wow, the fish here in Liyue are so... small.

老高:你说谁的鱼小?小小年纪不学点好的,学着人家来踢场子。

Uncle Gao:Hey! Whose fish are you calling small? Little kids shouldn't go around ruining others' business.

派蒙:他就是看看,不要跟小孩子认真呀…

Paimon:He's just a curious kid... No need to get worked up...

派蒙:不过托克,这里鱼的个头好像已经很大了,那你以前见过的鱼究竟是什么样的?

Paimon:That said... These fish are actually pretty big by Paimon's standards. Just how big are the ones you're used to, Teucer?

托克:唔,大概有两百个你这么大?

Teucer:Um, maybe two hundred times your size?

【选项2】

旅行者:那也没有多大。

Traveler: Actually, that's still pretty small...

派蒙:喂!两百个我都可以把你压扁了!

Paimon:Hey! Two hundred of Paimon would squish you flat, you know!

【选项1】

旅行者:好夸张的尺寸…

Traveler: That's crazy big...

托克:我家那边的传说,有提到过的,那是一种非常好吃的鱼。

Teucer:There are legends in my hometown about it. It's supposed to be a super delicious fish.

托克:后来哥哥听我说完,就出海帮我捕鱼去了。

Teucer:I told my brother about it, and he went out to sea to catch one for me.

托克:几天以后,哥哥把那条大鱼扛在肩上带了回来,我和安东哥哥都非常开心。

Teucer:A few days later, he returned with a humongous fish slung over his shoulder. Anthon and I were so happy...

派蒙:那…真的是鱼吗?我怎么觉得是冥海巨兽之类的怪物…

Paimon:Are you sure that was a fish? Paimon thinks it sounds more like some sort of... leviathan...

【选项2】

旅行者:你哥哥也太宠你了。

Traveler: Your brother spoils you too much.

托克:嘿嘿…

Teucer:Hee-hee...

【选项1】

旅行者:感觉是香菱会感兴趣的话题…

Traveler: Sounds like a topic that would interest Xiangling...

托克:欸,大哥哥/姐姐,我们再去那边看看船吧!

Teucer:Hey, Mr. Nice Guy/Ms. Nice Lady, let's go over there to see the boats!

与托克对话 Talk to Teucer

托克:……

Teucer:...

派蒙:你怎么了托克,是玩累了吗?为什么感觉不太开心呢。

Paimon:What's wrong, Teucer? Are you tired? You don't seem so happy.

托克:我想哥哥了…

Teucer:I miss my brother...

派蒙:可是,你们不是刚分开没多久吗?

Paimon:What? But we were just with him!

托克:之前和我哥哥见面的时间太短,不算不算!

Teucer:Yeah, but for such a short time that it doesn't count!

托克:带我去找哥哥嘛!我在这里玩够了!

Teucer:Take me to see my brother! I don't want to play anymore!

【选项1】

旅行者:小孩子就是这样呢…

Traveler: That's children for you...

派蒙:耐心总是不够呢。

Paimon:Yep, you can have all the patience in the world, but it won't help you at a time like this...

【选项2】

旅行者:没办法…

Traveler: Guess we've got no choice...

派蒙:嗯,不过我们已经陪托克玩了很久了吧?也算是尽我们的全力了…

Paimon:Well, we've played with Teucer long enough, haven't we? Paimon thinks we've tried our best here...

派蒙:「公子」之前说自己会在青墟浦附近的河边的,那我们去找他吧?

Paimon:Childe said that he'd be by the river near Qingxu Pool. Why don't we look for him there?

托克:太棒了!出发出发!

Teucer:Yay! Let's go, let's go!

带托克去往「公子」的所在地 Bring Teucer to where Childe is

派蒙:找到了!「公子」在那边!

Paimon:Found him! There's Childe!

派蒙:在跟他说话的是…盗宝团?

Paimon:Wait, he's talking to... the Treasure Hoarders?

「公子」:你们…应该知道我的来意吧?

Childe:You know what I'm here for, I trust?

吴老二:口气不小,居然还要我们猜?

Slippery Wu:Oh, you've got lip. Makin' us guess, are you?

吴老二:如果是想入伙儿的话,我就明说了,你这种花花公子模样的人可绝不会受欢迎的。

Slippery Wu:If you wanna join up, let me just say this first — dandy kid like you? You ain't welcome.

「公子」:呵呵…想象力倒是不错…

Childe:Oh ho. What a commendable imagination.

「公子」:以至冬女皇陛下的名义,原谅你们这些乡野之辈没什么见识。现在,恭听我的名号——

Childe:Well, in the Tsaritsa's name, I suppose I should forgive you country bumpkins for your ignorance. For I am—

托克:哥哥!

Teucer:Brother!

托克:哥哥是在向他们推销玩具吗!好厉害,我早就想看哥哥工作的样子!

Teucer:You're selling them toys, aren't you, brother? That's so cool! I've always wanted to watch you work!

「公子」:…我的名号——是…嗯…

Childe:...Why, yes, of course! For I am, uh...

「公子」:…至冬国最棒的玩具销售员。

Childe:...The greatest toy salesman in Snezhnaya!

派蒙:噗…

Paimon:Pfft...

托克:好酷~!

Teucer:So cool!

吴老二:……

Slippery Wu:...

吴老五:我怎么觉得,我们盗宝团被瞧不起了…

Slick Wu:You playin' games, pretty boy?

「公子」:…所以,你们买不买?至冬国三个月前出产的玩具,价格是…嗯…六十万摩拉,一次性付清。

Childe:...So, will you buy, or not? The toys that Snezhnaya produced three months ago will run you... yes, 600,000 Mora. To be paid in full.

吴老七:什、什么玩具?多、多少钱???

Sneaky Wu:T—Toys? And h—how much money!?

吴老二:你是想用这笔钱治治脑子吗?

Slippery Wu:Wow, is that what it's gonna cost to fix that head of yours?

盗宝团众:哈哈哈哈哈…

Treasure Hoarder Crowd:Hahahaha!

托克:看,果然玩具销售员在的地方,都能给大家带去快乐!

Teucer:Look at that! Spreading joy and laughter to everyone — that's what toy selling's all about!

「公子」:…我再讲一遍,至冬玩具,三个月前,六十万摩拉,一次性付清。

Childe:I'll say it again. Toys from Snezhnaya, three months prior, 600,000 Mora, paid in full.

吴老二:哈哈哈…这位…推销员,同样的笑话讲两次可就不好笑了。

Slippery Wu:Yeah... No. Sorry, salesboy — the same joke isn't funny twice.

吴老二:还是说你压根就是来找揍的呢?

Slippery Wu:Or were you always cruisin' for a bruisin'?

「公子」:唉…不如这样吧,我加入你们的盗宝团,然后,看在我们是同伙的面子上,你们愿不愿意付钱呢?

Childe:sigh Alright then, I'll make things a little easier for you. I'll join the Treasure Hoarders. Perhaps you'll be more willing to pay when we're brothers-in-arms?

吴老二:怎么还越说越离谱了,盗宝团是你想来就能来的吗?你先看看你自己配不配…

Slippery Wu:Huh! Would you listen to yourself!? You think we just let any old person into the Treasure Hoarders? I'm not so sure you could hack it...

「公子」:呵呵…那就请几位「前辈」给我个机会证明一下自己。在寻宝方面,我还是自认为有几分天赋的。

Childe:chuckles Well then, why don't you put me to the test, dear seniors? I like to think of myself as quite talented in the field of treasure hunting.

吴老二:我看你今天,是不撞南墙不回头了。好吧好吧,让我看看你有多少斤两…

Slippery Wu:Hmph, looks like you're not gonna pack it up until someone packs you in. Alright then. Show us what you got.

吴老二:实话说,我们在这扎营,就是因为在附近发现了一处藏宝地。但那宝箱很难到手,这两天我们一直在琢磨办法。

Slippery Wu:Truth be told, we've set up shop here because there's a fine little loot cave nearby. But the treasure hasn't been easy to get at. We've been at it for two days now.

吴老二:你要有本事,就当着我们的面把宝贝拿了。当然,拿到的话,宝贝要归我们,你可别想着要跑…

Slippery Wu:If you think you're up to snuff, why don't you have a crack at it on our behalf? 'Course, that means that once you've got it, it's ours. Don't you try to sneak off with the prize, now...

吴老七:哈哈哈…别开玩笑了,咱们几个都搞不定,你真以为他能拿得到?

Sneaky Wu:Hahaha... Come on. If we can't do it, do you really think this guy stands a chance?

「公子」:这相当于「入团测试」吗,有意思…已经好久没体验过被别人考核的感觉了。

Childe:An initiation test, eh? Interesting. It's been a while since I've been assessed by someone else.

吴老二:宝贝就在对面的山崖上,我们就在这儿准备看你的「好戏」…

Slippery Wu:The loot's on the opposite cliff. We're gonna hang back here and watch the show...

「公子」:没问题,你们可一定要盯紧了,别眨眼啊。

Childe:No problem. Don't blink, though, or you might miss it.

完成盗宝团的测试,取得宝物 Complete the Treasure Hoarder's test by obtaining the treasure

与盗宝团成员对话 Talk to the member of the Treasure Hoarders

「公子」:东西都到手了,给。我的表现怎么样?还不错吧。

Childe:Well, I have the goods. Here you go. So, how'd I do? Pretty well, I'd say.

吴老五:…二、二哥,怎么办,他这身手可不像一般人啊…

Slick Wu:B—Brother... What do we do? This fellow isn't normal...

吴老二:这位高人…请你稍等一下,让我们几个商量商量。

Slippery Wu:Please... hold on a moment, sir. We need to discuss something amongst ourselves.

吴老二:这哪儿是什么「入团测试」,他分明是在和我们耀武扬威啊。

Slippery Wu:He ain't here for an initiation. He just wanted to show off.

吴老七:说实话,以他的身手,我们三个是完全不够他打的…

Sneaky Wu:Honestly, we'd be no match for him if he wanted a fight...

吴老二:你们说,咱们几个…

Slippery Wu:Guys... do you think that maybe...

吴老二:…是被抢劫了吗?

Slippery Wu:...we're being robbed?

吴老七:…不过这人衣冠楚楚,就算抢劫也不会挑上我们盗宝团吧…难道说,他其实话里有话?

Sneaky Wu:I don't know... surely he wouldn't have come here all dressed up like that if he was only after us? Unless... Maybe his words have hidden meaning?

吴老五:至冬,三个月,六十万…我懂了我懂了!这是「黑话」!

Slick Wu:Snezhnaya, three months, 600,000... Oh, I get it! It was insider talk!

吴老五:老大三个月前好像在至冬国开的那个银行借了六十万,至今没有还上!

Slick Wu:I remember that the boss took out a 600,000 Mora loan from that Snezhnayan bank about three months ago, and still hasn't repaid it.

吴老二:所以说这人是来催债的…可为什么要这么拐弯抹角?

Slippery Wu:So this guy must be the debt collector... But why didn't he just say so? What's with all the toy talk?

吴老五:哼,这你就有所不知了,很多行当都有说「黑话」的讲究,目的就是为了保障客户的隐私。

Slick Wu:Haha, and that's where you're still green. See, in a lot of professions like this, people speak in code to protect the privacy of their business partners and clients.

吴老二:确实…谁被追债都是件丢面子的事儿。

Slippery Wu:Makes sense... Owing money is pretty embarrassing.

吴老七:专业,简直是太专业了。绝对是个惹不起的主。

Sneaky Wu:This guy isn't one to mess with, I tell you. He's a professional. Way too professional.

吴老二:这位…嗯…销售员先生,不好意思,我们不能让你加入盗宝团…

Slippery Wu:So, Mister... Salesman. My apologies, but we can't have you joining us.

「公子」:嗯?我竟然没能通过测试?你们盗宝团…倒还挺严格的。

Childe:Oh? I didn't pass? I must say, I never imagined that the Treasure Hoarders would have such strict entry requirements...

吴老二:不不,我们的意思是,盗宝团这座小庙,容不下您这座大佛…

Slippery Wu:No, it's not that. What we mean is that you're too big a fish for our little pond.

吴老二:不过「玩具」的情况我们已经了解了,六十万回头就给您送过去。

Slippery Wu:But we fully understand the situation with the... uh, toys, sir — we'll fetch that 600,000 for you right away.

「公子」:……

Childe:...

「公子」:原来是这样啊,那么,交易愉快。只要我们能收到钱…大家都会高兴的,你说对吗?

Childe:I see. Well then, it's been a pleasure doing business with you. We get paid, and everyone stays happy. A wonderful outcome, wouldn't you say?

吴老二:对,说得对!

Slippery Wu:Yes, couldn't agree more, sir!

托克:哇,不愧是哥哥,玩具销售员真威风!

Teucer:That's my brother for you! Toy sellers are so cool!

【选项1】

旅行者:其实一般来说没那么威风的…

Traveler: He's a bit of a special case...

【选项2】

旅行者:比想象中还要顺利…

Traveler: That went more smoothly than I thought...

菲利克斯:「公子」大人,原来您真的在这儿。

Felix:Ah, Master Childe, you're here.

菲利克斯:最近有一批新兵…

Felix:A new batch of fresh recruits have just...

「公子」:喂,小点声过来讲,没看到我在招待「客户」吗?

Childe:Hey now, keep your voice down. Can't you see I'm entertaining some clients over here?

菲利克斯:客户?…啊是这样的,本土分配了一批新兵来到璃月,刚刚抵达。要麻烦您去「训导」了…

Felix:Clients? ...Uh, well anyway, the motherland has dispatched a new batch of recruits to Liyue. They've just arrived, and I'm afraid we must trouble you to speak to them...

「公子」:唔…非要现在吗?我这边的情况稍微有点…

Childe:Ugh, do I have to? Now is hardly the best time...

菲利克斯:「公子」大人,让您困扰的话在下十分抱歉,可是那些新兵已经在灵矩关的南边列队等候…

Felix:I must apologize for troubling you, Master Childe, but they are already waiting for you south of Lingju Pass...

菲利克斯:每一批新人兵士都要经历「执行官」的训导讲话,经受女皇陛下意志的洗礼,这是一直以来的规矩。

Felix:Every new batch of recruits must be baptized by the Tsaritsa's will through the words of her Harbingers. This has always been our rule.

菲利克斯:目前在璃月的执行官只有「公子」大人您一人,大家都在等候由您来赐予这份荣耀…

Felix:At present, Master Childe, you are the only Harbinger in Liyue. Please, everyone is standing in formation and waiting for you to bestow this honor upon them...

「公子」:唉好了好了,我去就是了。等我和弟弟交待一下,稍后就过去。

Childe:Well alright then, I'll go. Just give me a moment to catch up with my brother, and I'll be right with you.

托克:哥哥又有工作要忙了吗?

Teucer:Do you have to keep working?

「公子」:是啊托克,有一些从咱们故乡来的「新销售员」,正等着哥哥去教教他们呢。

Childe:Yes, Teucer. We have a group of new toy sellers fresh in from the motherland, and I need to go teach them the ropes.

托克:唔哇,这是好事!托克以后也想当玩具销售员,我也能去听听吗?

Teucer:Wow, that's great! When I grow up, I wanna be a toy seller too! Can I go listen?

「公子」:这个嘛…托克还太小,很多事情都听不懂,很无聊的。不如还是让旅行者哥哥/姐姐带你玩好不好?

Childe:Hmm... I'm afraid you're still too young, Teucer. I'm not sure if you'd understand much of it, and most of it's rather boring, anyhow. Why don't you go play with the Traveler guy/Traveler lady instead? Sound good?

【选项2】

旅行者:不好。

Traveler: No.

「公子」:拜托拜托,不会让你打白工的…

Childe:Please. I'll compensate you...

【选项1】

旅行者:这么自然地甩给我们了?

Traveler: You're dumping him on us, again?

托克:可是…可是…

Teucer:But... But...

「公子」:我要先走了托克,除了托克以外,也还有很多人急着见到哥哥呢。

Childe:I really do have to go now, Teucer. A lot of people are waiting to see me.

「公子」:回头再见吧?

Childe:I'll see you around, alright?

托克:……

Teucer:...

派蒙:明明那么宠弟弟,可又不得不丢下弟弟走了,「公子」的工作也蛮辛苦的…

Paimon:Childe really dotes on his brother, but now he's gotta ditch him again. Must be a really tough job...

【选项1】

旅行者:感觉「掩饰」更加辛苦。

Traveler: I think that covering it up is the tough part.

【选项2】

旅行者:如果坦白,就不用这么麻烦…

Traveler: It'd be a lot less tough if he just came clean...

派蒙:是呀,都是他非要自称玩具销售员的关系。

Paimon:Yeah, you're right... He hasn't done himself any favors with the whole toy-seller cover story.

派蒙:说什么不想家人接触到…「阴暗面」,居然不惜做到这一步。

Paimon:To think he'd go this far just to prevent his family from seeing his... dark side.

【选项1】

旅行者:有些过度保护了吧。

Traveler: He's being a bit overprotective.

派蒙:嗯,不过初衷是好的吧?

Paimon:Maybe, but he has good intentions, doesn't he?

【选项2】

旅行者:也不知道能瞒住托克多久…

Traveler: I wonder how much longer he can hide it from Teucer...

派蒙:嗯,至少在璃月的这段时间,我们还是配合他一下吧…

Paimon:Paimon wonders too. But hey, let's at least help him out while we're all in Liyue...

派蒙:话说回来…托克呢!

Paimon:Wait... Where's Teucer?

派蒙:我们光顾着聊天,托克到哪里去了!

Paimon:Agh! We were too busy chatting! Where'd he go?

【选项1】

旅行者:没注意!

Traveler: I didn't notice...

派蒙:难道说是刚才偷偷跟着公子走了吗?

Paimon:Did he sneak off to follow his brother?

【选项2】

旅行者:我猜是偷偷跟着「公子」去了…

Traveler: At a guess, he probably snuck off to follow his brother...

派蒙:很有可能!托克刚才说也想去听「公子」讲话的…

Paimon:Seems likely! Teucer did seem really eager to hear his brother's speech...

派蒙:总而言之,我们也先去公子那边看看吧!

Paimon:Either way, let's head over there first!

到「公子」所在地寻找托克 Go to Childe's location to look for Teucer

派蒙:托克!你果然在这儿!

Paimon:Teucer. So you did come here!

【选项1】

旅行者:可不许再乱跑了!

Traveler: Don't you ever run off like that again, young man!

【选项2】

旅行者:你哥哥会担心你。

Traveler: Your brother would have been worried sick.

托克:嘘…小声一点。我哥哥在讲话呢!

Teucer:Shh... Quiet, my brother's giving his speech!

「公子」:…从今天起,你们将开始践行对女皇陛下的誓言,不惜一切为至冬带来胜利。

Childe:...From this day forward, you will honor the oaths you have made to Her Majesty the Tsaritsa, and you will stop at nothing to bring Snezhnaya victory.

「公子」:像极北的寒潮般席卷,像至冬宫千年不融的雾凇般,将极寒渗透敌人的骨髓。

Childe:You shall sweep through this land like the icy winds of the furthest north, as strong as the hoar frost of Zapolyarny Palace. You will chill the very marrow in our enemies' bones!

「公子」:女皇陛下期待着你们的忠诚、冷酷与谨慎周密…

Childe:Her Majesty expects of you loyalty, ruthlessness, and meticulousness...

「公子」:因为我们面临的挑战是严酷的,我们的那些敌人,比如…

Childe:For the trials that we face are harsh, and our enemies are like...

公子的视线扫过周遭,他注意到了满脸期待的托克…

As Childe looks around, he spots an expectant-looking Teucer...

「公子」:……

Childe:...

「公子」:…咳咳,比如风筝、拨浪鼓…

Childe:...Ahem, like kites and rattle drums...

「公子」:在璃月这片市场上,都将成为「独眼小宝」的有力竞争对手…

Childe:Who shall become redoubtable foes of Mr. Cyclops in the marketplaces of Liyue...

托克:嗯嗯,风筝确实也很好玩。

Teucer:Uh-huh. Kites are really fun, too.

愚人众新兵们陷入了迷茫…

The Fatui Recruits are plunged into confusion...

「公子」:…正所谓战场如商场,我只是打个比方。

Childe:This is, of course, an analogy. As they say, "the marketplace, too, is a battlefield."

愚人众新兵:……

Fatui Recruit:...

「公子」:所以我作为你们在璃月的…咳…营销官,我要求你们优先服从我的命令。

Childe:So as your... sales manager here in Liyue, I demand that you obey my every order.

「公子」:不遵命令等于背叛,而背叛的代价则是会被开除出…开除出璃月的「玩具研究所」。

Childe:A refusal shall be considered a betrayal, and the price for betrayal is to be dishonorably discharged from... Ahem, from the Liyue Institute of Toy Research.

托克:唔哇,好严格…被玩具研究所开除的话一定会很伤心吧?

Teucer:Whoa, that's really strict... Won't people be really sad if they get fired from the Institute?

愚人众新兵:……

Fatui Recruit:...

「公子」:……

Childe:Eh... uh...

「公子」:(看来想要两边兼顾是不太可能了…还不如…)

Childe:(Seeking to please everyone pleases no one at all. Time to try something else...)

「公子」:算了,不如直接来一场「实战训练」吧。

Childe:Forget it. Perhaps a round of hands-on training will suit us better.

愚人众新兵:…实战…训练?

Fatui Recruit:Hands-on... training?

「公子」:毕竟…嗯…强健的体魄才是销量的保证…

Childe:After all... a strong body is the proof of one's capacity.

愚人众新兵:喂,刚才…执行官大人说要实战训练?

Fatui Recruit:Hey. Did... did he just say that we're doing hands-on training?

愚人众新兵:难道说是执行官大人亲自和我们过招吗?这、这是何等的荣耀!

Fatui Recruit:A Harbinger wants to spar with us personally? Wh—What an honor!

愚人众新兵:难以置信…像我们这样的新兵,真的够资格么?

Fatui Recruit:I can't believe it... are recruits like us really worthy?

「公子」:怎么,有异议吗?

Childe:Am I hearing a hint of objection to this idea?

愚人众新兵:没有!!!

Fatui Recruit:Not at all, sir!

「公子」:气势不错——

Childe:That's the spirit!

「公子」:你们,一起上吧。

Childe:Now, come at me, you lot.

击败所有愚人众新兵 Defeat all the Fatui recruits

「公子」:这下,我之前想说的东西,你们都懂了吗?

Childe:Well then. Do you all understand what I said earlier?

愚人众新兵:懂了!

Fatui Recruit:Yes, sir!

「公子」:你们的水平…到了差不多能让我彻底舒展筋骨的程度。

Childe:Excellent. And, you all almost managed to get me limbered up.

「公子」:换句话说…

Childe:In other words...

「公子」:作为新兵,你们都非常不错。

Childe:You have done well — for new recruits.

愚人众新兵:十分感谢,执行官大人!

Fatui Recruit:Thank you, Lord Harbinger!

「公子」:嘘…嘘…

Childe:Alright, hush now.

「公子」:…好了,愿你们都能赢得荣耀,为了至冬,为了女皇陛下,也为了你们自己。

Childe:Now, then. I wish you all glorious victory — for Snezhnaya, for Her Majesty the Tsaritsa, and for yourselves.

「公子」:解散!

Childe:Dismissed!

托克:哥哥!哥哥真是太厉害了!

Teucer:Brother! You were amazing!

「公子」:哦?托克,你居然也来了!

Childe:Oh, Teucer! What in the world are you doing here?

「公子」:我还以为旅行者他们/她们带着你去望舒客栈玩了呢!

Childe:There I was thinking that the Traveler had taken you to play at Wangshu Inn, haha!

派蒙:呜哇,拙劣的演技。

Paimon:Yikes, that's some terrible acting.

【选项1】

旅行者:你确实又变强了很多。

Traveler: You really did get stronger.

【选项2】

旅行者:打得不错。

Traveler: That was a good showing.

「公子」:哈哈…我早说过,我不会放过任何一个变强的机会。

Childe:Haha. I told you, didn't I? I never pass on an opportunity to improve my strength.

「公子」:你所见的早已不是当初的我。

Childe:I'm not the man I was when we first met.

【选项1】

旅行者:不过你好像没用全力吧?

Traveler: You didn't go all out, though.

「公子」:你想说的是…我没有使用「魔王武装」吗?

Childe:By that, I assume you mean that I didn't use the Foul Legacy Transformation, yes?

【选项2】

旅行者:怎么没见那套黑黢黢的盔甲?

Traveler: Didn't see your black armor anywhere.

「公子」:哈哈,那是我的「魔王武装」。

Childe:Haha. You must mean my Foul Legacy Transformation.

「公子」:它会给身体带来巨大的负荷,只有重要时刻才值得冒险一用。

Childe:It puts a great strain on my body, so it's best saved for crucial moments.

「公子」:在黄金屋那次发动之后,留下的伤还没全好呢。

Childe:I still haven't fully recovered from the injuries I suffered when I used it at the Golden House.

「公子」:更何况,我又不是「女士」那种人,对新兵用杀手锏之类的事,我还是做不出的,哈哈哈…

Childe:Anyway, I'm no Signora — I don't use lethal force against recruits, come on now...

托克:「魔王武装」?难道比「独眼小宝」还要强吗?

Teucer:The Foul Legacy Transformation? Does it make you stronger than Mr. Cyclops?

派蒙:好像这样说也没什么问题…

Paimon:You could say that.

托克:托克也想学战斗的本领,就像哥哥你那样威风!

Teucer:I wanna learn to fight too. I wanna be cool like you!

「公子」:战斗可不是为了逞威风啊,托克。只有明白了「争斗」的意义,才能不断变强。

Childe:Now, Teucer. Fighting isn't about looking cool. You can only continue to get stronger if you know the reason why you're fighting.

「公子」:教你的话也可以,不过你要考虑清楚,你要为何而战。

Childe:I can teach you. But think carefully, first. Why do you want to fight?

托克:我想…

Teucer:I...

「公子」:嗯?

Childe:Hmm?

托克:我想、我想保护冬妮娅姐姐…

Teucer:I... I want to protect sister Tonia.

「公子」:不错的回答,托克。

Childe:That's a good answer, Teucer.

「公子」:等回到至冬,我就开始教你战斗的技巧…以后,冬妮娅可就交给你来保护了,怎么样?

Childe:When I return to Snezhnaya, I will start teaching you fighting techniques. Then, you'll have to protect Tonia for me. How does that sound?

托克:嘿嘿…哥哥就放心吧!

Teucer:Hehe... Leave it to me!

派蒙:不那么任性的时候,托克可真是个好孩子。

Paimon:You know, Teucer's a good kid when he's not being so stubborn.

【选项1】

旅行者:没错。

Traveler: Agreed.

【选项2】

旅行者:保护家人是很棒的理由。

Traveler: Protecting family is an admirable motivation.

「公子」:在璃月的时间也已经够久了,是不是该坐船回去了,托克?

Childe:You've had a nice long time here in Liyue, haven't you, Teucer? Isn't it about time that you took the boat back home?

托克:欸,可是、可是哥哥,你一直在忙都没有好好陪托克玩过…

Teucer:But, but... but you've been so busy, and we didn't get any time to play together yet...

「公子」:托克,你知道哥哥的工作很忙…而且旅行者哥哥/姐姐已经带你好好「旅行」过了吧?

Childe:Teucer, you know I'm very busy at work... And hasn't it been fun traveling all over the place with him/her, a proper traveler?

派蒙:(他其实只是觉得这样下去要瞒不住了吧…)

Paimon:(He's just worried he won't be able to keep up the toy seller act forever...)

托克:那、那这样,哥哥帮托克实现一个愿望,托克就乖乖回去!

Teucer:W—Well, how about this? If you just do one little thing for me, I'll be a good boy and go back home!

「公子」:是谁教你这样讨价还价的,哈哈…好吧,你说说看?

Childe:Oh dear, who taught this little devil to bargain... chuckle Alright. What'll it be?

托克:我想要参观这里的「玩具研究所」!

Teucer:Take me to visit the Institute of Toy Research!

派蒙:…难道是千岩军提到过的那个?经常有遗迹守卫冒出来的遗迹…

Paimon:...Do you think he means that ruin that the Millelith was telling us about? The one where all those Ruin Guards were coming from?

【选项1】

旅行者:很合理的愿望。

Traveler: A reasonable wish.

【选项2】

旅行者:很危险的愿望。

Traveler: A risky wish.

「公子」:可以哦。毕竟托克为了我,千里迢迢来到璃月…

Childe:Done deal. After all, you've come all this way for me, Teucer...

「公子」:这离开前的最后一个愿望,做哥哥的也该拿出相应的诚意才行。

Childe:As your brother, it's only right for me to grant you one last wish before you leave.

托克:就是嘛!嘿嘿。

Teucer:Exactly! Hee-hee.

派蒙:这…真的没关系吗?带托克去那样的地方…

Paimon:Um, are you sure this is a good idea? It doesn't seem like the best place for kids...

托克:好人哥哥/姐姐,你们也一起来嘛!这次轮到托克带你们参观了!

Teucer:You should come along too, Traveler! This time, it's Teucer's turn to take you sightseeing!

「公子」:「玩具研究所」…嗯,其实就是在灵矩关附近的那个吧。那么…旅行者,你们该不会是要让小孩子失望的那种人吧?

Childe:Let me think... Yes, the Institute of Toy Research is not far at all from Lingju Pass. Now, Traveler... you're not the sort of person who would disappoint a kid now, are you?

派蒙:唔,兄弟攻势又来了吗…可恶,旅行者我们走!

Paimon:Ugh, the brothers are ganging up on us again... Fine! Traveler and Paimon will go.

最后更新于