凯亚的收获 Kaeya's Gain
你们绞尽脑汁,终于解开了情报中的谜题。「失落的阿卡狄亚遗迹」近在眼前! After much thinking, you finally solve the riddles contained within the intel you were given. The Lost Arcadian Ruins are now within reach!
与派蒙商量下一步行动 Discuss your next step with Paimon
派蒙:这下谜团都解开啦,真是花了很多功夫呢。
Paimon:This time, the mysteries have all been solved, it sure took a lot of work.
派蒙:不过话说回来,这张藏宝图画的还真是潦草呢…确实像是出自海盗之手。
Paimon:But in all fairness, this treasure map really is terrible... It looks like it was drawn by a pirate...
派蒙:那么现在…
Paimon:So now...
【选项1】
旅行者:先去向凯亚汇报一下。
Traveler: Let's report to Kaeya first.
派蒙:嗯…?派蒙觉得,不,需,要,哦。
Paimon:Hmm? Paimon believes that there is no need!
【选项2】
旅行者:直奔藏宝地点吧!
Traveler: Let's go to the treasure location directly!
派蒙:不愧是派蒙的伙伴!和派蒙想的…完,全,一,样!
Paimon:You read my mind! Paimon's so happy!
派蒙:不直接过去的话,万一被别人抢先可就麻烦啦。
Paimon:Let's go for it! Don't want anyone else to get there before we do!
派蒙:比如凯亚…嗯,凯亚说过的「盗宝团」之类的家伙。
Paimon:Like... like the Treasure Hoarders Kaeya told us about.
派蒙:总之,我最多只是想借来那把剑…
Paimon:Anyways, Paimon just wants to borrow the sword to...
派蒙:不、不,只是想去看一眼而已!
Paimon:No, you heard nothing! Paimon ah— Paimon just wants to see it!
派蒙:绝不是想着什么天下无敌、高枕无忧吃喝玩乐…之类的事!
Paimon:Definitely not to become super, mega, powerful and do nothing but play...
派蒙:好了,闲话就等到找到宝藏以后再说吧。
Paimon:Hehe... Alright, Paimon'll save the chit-chat for later.
派蒙:阿卡狄亚寻宝之旅——正式启程!
Paimon:Arcadian treasure hunt, here we go!
根据地图找到宝藏埋藏地 Use the map to find the buried treasure
派蒙:「阿卡狄亚遗迹」就是这里了吧。
Paimon:This must be the Arcadian Ruins.
派蒙:怎么说…感觉稍微有些普通?
Paimon:Is it just me, or does it look... plain?
派蒙:我明白了,正所谓越是普通的地方,越容易被人忽视。
Paimon:Oh, Paimon gets it! The perfect disguise is always in plain sight!
派蒙:真是深刻,凯亚的爷爷果然厉害。
Paimon:Kaeya's grandpa sure is impressive.
???:——沙沙,咯噔。
???:pitter-patter
旅行者:嗯?派蒙,你听…
Traveler:Listen, Paimon...
派蒙:是老鼠。
Paimon:Oh! Mice.
旅行者:回答得太轻易了吧。
Traveler:You didn't even try, did you?
派蒙:唔…别疑神疑鬼了,不会有什么问题的。
Paimon:It's no time to get suspicious. We're close!
派蒙:动作要快!宝藏已经在里面等我们很久啦!
Paimon:Hurry! The treasure is waiting for us!
进入遗迹深处 Enter the depths of the ruin
派蒙:呼…这里就是尽头了?
Paimon:Ugh... Is this the end?
派蒙:宝藏宝藏藏在哪里呀~
Paimon:Where are you, my treasure!?
派蒙:旅行者,一起在附近找找吧。
Paimon:Let's look around, Traveler.
???:哈哈哈…这就不用麻烦你们了。
???:Hahaha... I'll save you the trouble.
???:剩下的,由我来接手就好。
???:How about you let me take over?
【选项1】
旅行者:盗宝团的人?
Traveler: The Treasure Hoarders?
???:真是机灵,不过现在才发现是不是有点太晚了?
???:Sharp eye, but too slow.
【选项2】
旅行者:…是情报交易所的人吗?
Traveler: The black market?
???:哈哈哈,情报交易所。我倒是和他们打过交道。
???:Well, I did have dealings with them.
???:都是些守规矩的商人,发不了大财的家伙们…
???:But them and their stupid principles... Losers who can't make a fortune.
伊扎德:你们好,我是伊扎德。
Izzard:I'm Izzard.
伊扎德:替盗宝团说声谢谢吧,感谢两位好心人为我带路。
Izzard:I thank you both on behalf of the Treasure Hoarders.
派蒙:唔啊…
Paimon:Ugh...
派蒙:真是奇怪,我们明明一直都在暗中行动,宝藏的秘密是怎么泄露的?
Paimon:We've been keeping a low profile, how did word get out?
旅行者:我倒是完全不觉得奇怪。
Traveler:Low... profile...?
派蒙:哼!我可不会甘心的。喂,盗宝贼!你以为我们不会反抗吗!
Paimon:Hmph! Paimon won't let you have the treasure without a fight!
伊扎德:你要是这么瞧不起我们的实力,一会就别太吃惊了。
Izzard:You would be wise to not underestimate us.
伊扎德:只要我一声令下,外面埋伏的兄弟们就会来和你们打招呼了。
Izzard:My gang is just outside waiting for my order.
伊扎德:可惜啊,他们不会像我这么好说话的,哈哈哈哈……
Izzard:However, they're not as... sociable as me.
凯亚带领数位西风骑士走了过来…
Kaeya approaches, flanked by several other knights...
凯亚:在阁下这么开心的时候来打搅,真是不好意思。
Kaeya:I'm sorry to rain on your parade...
凯亚:至于你的那些兄弟嘛,他们已经没法回应你了。
Kaeya:But your gang won't be participating in your current plan.
凯亚:恐怕你…只能去蒙德的监狱里探访他们了。
Kaeya:If you'd like to ask why, you can go see them... in Mondstadt Prison.
凯亚:或者,与他们做个狱友,也不错吧?
Kaeya:Or perhaps you'd prefer to join them permanently?
伊扎德:骑士团的人…?!
Izzard:The Knights...?
派蒙:哇,是凯亚!
Paimon:Hey, it's Kaeya!
派蒙:——凯亚,他在打你的宝藏的主意!快点把他抓起来!
Paimon:Kaeya, he wants to steal your treasure! Get him!
伊扎德:嘁,糟心啊,明明就快到手了…
Izzard:Ugh... almost had it!
凯亚:哦呵,宝藏?
Kaeya:Oh, you mean the treasure?
凯亚:不好意思了,这里根本没有什么宝藏。
Kaeya:Sorry, but there wasn't any treasure to begin with.
凯亚:辛苦你们白跑一趟。那么现在,束手就擒吧。
Kaeya:You came all the way... for nothing. Just give it up.
派蒙:咦?
Paimon:What?
派蒙:没有…宝藏?
Paimon:No... treasure?
派蒙:凯亚刚才是不是说…没有…宝藏?
Paimon:Did Kaeya just say, there isn't any treasure?
伊扎德:哈哈。被算计了…没想到骑士也会用这种下作手段…
Izzard:Hah. You got me good. Didn't think the Knights would resort to such tactics.
凯亚:身为盗贼就不要随便评论骑士的智慧…喂,等等,你想干什么?
Kaeya:A thief has no right to criticize the methods of the Knights of Fav— Wait, what are you...
伊扎德:谁要被你们抓住啊!
Izzard:You're not gonna get me!
伊扎德:这…这是什么?我不是故意的!
Izzard:Okay... Oh god... Wh—What is this? I didn't mean it!
击败遗迹守卫 Defeat the Ruin Guard
凯亚:啧啧,真是会给人找麻烦。
Kaeya:Haha... What a troublemaker.
伊扎德:骑士!快想想办法啊!想就这样看着我死吗?
Izzard:You! Knight! You're not gonna watch me die, are ya?
凯亚:嗯?倒也算是不错的提议…
Kaeya:Hmm, what an interesting suggestion.
伊扎德:喂!好了好了,我会认罪的,你要怎样都可以,麻烦你快点出手啊!
Izzard:Fine! I'll confess and go quietly! Please, just help me!
凯亚:——那就,成交。唉…稍微加个班吧。
Kaeya:Alright then. Guess I will have to do some overtime work after all.
听凯亚解释「宝藏」的真相 Listen to Kaeya explain the truth about the treasure
伊扎德:呼…没想到居然混到了被骑士团救命的地步,真是丢脸。
Izzard:How embarrassing... Having my life saved by a knight...
凯亚:别忘了你承诺过什么,否则刚才的东西绝对不会是你见过最可怕的东西…
Kaeya:Don't forget what you promised... or that thing will be the least of your worries.
伊扎德:这…喂!你们骑士团都是这样对待嫌犯的吗…
Izzard:Hey... Is this how the Knights of Favonius treats the people they catch?
凯亚:开玩笑的。好了,把他带回蒙德城吧。
Kaeya:I'm just joking. Alright... Let's take him back.
西风骑士:是!凯亚队长。
Knight of Favonius:Sir! Yes sir!
西风骑士:队长,这两个人也要一并带走吗?
Knight of Favonius:Captain, should we take these two in as well?
派蒙:什么?!
Paimon:What!?
凯亚:哈哈,不用了。这两位可是本次行动的功臣。
Kaeya:Haha, of course not. They are the ones who made this arrest possible.
凯亚:没有他们散布假情报,我们也没那么容易搞定盗宝团。
Kaeya:Without them spreading our fabricated intel, we wouldn't have been able to catch the Treasure Hoarders.
【选项1】
旅行者:果然是假情报。
Traveler: So the intel is fake.
【选项2】
旅行者:果然根本没有什么宝藏。
Traveler: There is no treasure.
【选项3】
旅行者:原来我被骗了!震惊!
Traveler: You lied to us?
派蒙:呜呜呜…骗子!喜欢说谎的坏人!骑士团的败类!
Paimon:cries You're a bad man for lying to me... Shame on the Knights!
凯亚:停,停——好啦,好啦。
Kaeya:Alright, alright... Stop it already.
凯亚:尽管宝藏是假的,但至少有那么一瞬间你是想要独吞的吧?
Kaeya:Though the treasure doesn't exist, you did want it for yourself, didn't you?
凯亚:不然,你们为什么不通知我,而是自己过来了?
Kaeya:Otherwise, you would have informed me of your intentions, no?
派蒙:啊!…唔嗯嗯嗯嗯…哼!
Paimon:That... well... ah... Hmph!
派蒙:旅行者,我们走!谁有空和这家伙理论啊!
Paimon:Let's go, Traveler. Paimon's done talking to him!
凯亚:哈哈,稍等一下。
Kaeya:Ha. Just a sec.
凯亚:二位帮了我这么大的忙,谢礼总是少不了的。
Kaeya:You did help me out, so you do deserve a reward.
凯亚:这柄剑名为「斩开黎明指向胜利的拂晓神剑」,如它的名字一样,是象征光明与胜利之剑。
Kaeya:This is the "Triumphant Harbinger of Dawn That Points Towards Victory." As its name suggests, it symbolizes light and victory.
凯亚:不嫌弃的话,这柄我珍藏已久的「黎明神剑」就作为给两位的谢礼吧。
Kaeya:If you don't mind, I would like to present you with this Harbinger of Dawn as a reward.
派蒙:「黎明神剑」?
Paimon:Harbinger of Dawn?
凯亚:没错。与通情达理的派蒙阁下很相称吧?
Kaeya:That's right. It suits a well-cultured and disciplined person such as yourself, wouldn't you say, Paimon?
派蒙:嗯…如果谢礼是这柄「黎明神剑」的话…
Paimon:Well... If the reward is this Harbinger of Dawn...
凯亚:你们会理解我的,对吗?
Kaeya:You'd forgive me, right?
凯亚:有你们这样温柔又懂得体谅他人的朋友,是我凯亚的荣幸。
Kaeya:I'm honored to have such an understanding friend.
派蒙:嗯…嗯…
Paimon:Yes... yes...
凯亚:这次的事实在抱歉,但请派蒙阁下放心,同样的伎俩我是不会用两次的。
Kaeya:You have my apologies for the deception. I will not use the same method twice.
【选项1】
旅行者:…派蒙已经完全被掌控了呢。
Traveler: ...Paimon has been completely charmed.
【选项2】
旅行者:…不同的伎俩就可以继续用吗。
Traveler: Means you'll use a different method next time?
凯亚:真是愉快的一天。那么,我还要回去审讯嫌犯…
Kaeya:What a wonderful day. Now, I have to go interrogate my suspect...
凯亚:今天就先告辞了。以后也欢迎来骑士团找我,我们下次再见吧。
Kaeya:Please excuse me. Do come visit me at our headquarters when you have the chance.
最后更新于