旧日的阴云 Shadow of the Past

西风骑士团的琴好像有一件特别的事想要拜托你,去骑士团总部看看吧。 Master Jean has a special task for you. Head to the Knights of Favonius Headquarters to find out more.

与骑士团的琴交谈 Talk to Master Jean

琴:荣誉骑士,感谢你在百忙中抽空过来。

Jean:...Thank you for coming on such short notice, Honorary Knight. I know you must be busy.

琴:长话短说吧,骑士团现在有一件比较特殊的事想要拜托你。

Jean:Well, to make a long story short, there is a particular matter at hand that the Knights requires your assistance with.

【选项1】

旅行者:骑士团还是这么繁忙啊。

Traveler: The Knights are busy as ever.

琴:嗯,近日风波不断,无论是我,还是所有留驻蒙德的骑士团成员,都不敢有片刻懈怠。

Jean:sigh Yes, it has been one thing after another recently. Neither myself nor any of the Mondstadt garrison are able to catch a moment of peace.

【选项2】

旅行者:真有琴团长的风格。

Traveler: Sounds like typical Master Jean to me.

琴:如果状况允许,我也想和你多寒暄两句。但蒙德城的安全,还是要放在首位。

Jean:I have been meaning to have a word with you if the occasion presented itself, but as you know, Mondstadt's safety must always be my first priority.

琴:最近我收到了很多骑士团成员的汇报,说劳伦斯家族的人,和愚人众往来密切。

Jean:I have recently received multiple reports from the Knights of someone within the Lawrence Clan having close dealings with the Fatui.

派蒙:愚人众,又是他们!

Paimon:The Fatui! Again!?

派蒙:不过这个劳伦斯家族,又是什么人?

Paimon:But who are the Lawrence Clan?

琴:过去的蒙德,曾有一段被旧贵族统治的昏暗时期。从高塔孤王那里夺回的自由又被套上枷锁,奴隶制大行其道。

Jean:There was a dark period in Mondstadt's history when the aristocracy ruled over the city. The hard-won freedom that followed with the fall of Decarabian was lost once again, as slavery spread throughout the land.

琴:初代「蒲公英骑士」温妮莎引领了革命,推翻了旧贵族的统治,建立了西风骑士团,蒙德这才拥有了现在这番景象。

Jean:The first Dandelion Knight, Vennessa, spearheaded the revolution that overthrew the old aristocratic system and established the Knights of Favonius, leading Mondstadt to become the city that you see today.

琴:而当年为蒙德带来苦难的旧贵族,就是劳伦斯家族了。

Jean:The aristocrats, that had oppressed the people of Mondstadt, were none other than the Lawrence Clan.

派蒙:啊,我好像听明白了。那现在这帮坏人的后代,又想和愚人众一起做坏事了?

Paimon:Oh, Paimon gets it. So the clan's descendants are now scheming with the bad guys to carry out more dubious deeds?

琴:目前只是怀疑,还没有什么确切的证据。我请你们来,就是为了调查这件事。

Jean:...We suspect as much, though we have yet to obtain any solid evidence. The reason I summoned you here today is to ask you to help us further investigate this matter.

【选项1】

旅行者:为什么是我?

Traveler: But, why us?

【选项2】

旅行者:这是骑士团的分内工作吧。

Traveler: Sounds like a job for the Knights of Favonius to me.

琴:唉,因为在过去,旧贵族和骑士团,一直相互敌对。

Jean:sigh Unfortunately, the Knights of Favonius and the aristocracy have been at odds with one another for as long as I can remember.

琴:骑士团花了很长时间,想方设法化解双方的矛盾。但贵族的那些后代,依然很敌视骑士团…

Jean:We have already considered every possible way of resolving our differences, but it seems the descendants of the aristocracy remain antagonistic towards the Knights...

琴:不管我们以什么样的态度和他们接触,都不会有好结果,还经常会引起他们的过度反应。

Jean:...No matter what stance we take when dealing with them, the outcome is always the same... Our efforts only result in adding more fuel to the flames.

琴:虽然可以直接用「调查」的名义上门,但最后如果是冤枉了他们,一定会大大增加他们的不信任感。

Jean:We could come knocking on their door on the grounds of a search warrant, but if the investigation were to come up empty, I'm afraid tensions and distrust would only increase.

琴:以前的很多努力,就功亏一篑了。

Jean:All of our past efforts would have been wasted...

旅行者:但我也是「荣誉骑士」…

Traveler:But as the Honorary Knight, I technically also belong to the Knights...

琴:你已经是骑士团最适合出面的人选了。

Jean:You are in fact the best candidate to represent the Knights of Favonius.

琴:你大可不必强调这层身份。你从远方旅行到此,并不是这座城的「大多数」,可以从这个角度与那位贵族找到共同的话题。

Jean:But you need not emphasize your role as the Honorary Knight. You are a traveler from a distant land, and you can approach the aristocrats in this way.

琴:和他建立起友善的关系之后,应该就能了解到一些关于愚人众的事了。

Jean:Once you come to friendly terms with the Lawrence Clan, you should be in a good position to learn more of their possible connections with the Fatui.

派蒙:不愧是琴团长!考虑得可真周到。

Paimon:Whoa, leave it to Master Jean to come up with such a thorough plan.

琴:过奖了,这只是在处理外交问题的时候,积攒下来的一些经验而已。

Jean:Aha, perhaps such plans have become second nature after all the diplomatic issues I've dealt with.

琴:那位劳伦斯家族的成员名叫舒伯特,最近他一直在蒙德北边的城墙附近闲逛。

Jean:The name of the Lawrence Clan member in question is Schubert. Lately, he can often be found strolling near the northern city walls.

琴:据说这个人的性格不太好相处,但是如果平心静气和他交流,应该不会有什么问题。

Jean:It is said that he is difficult to get along with due to his temperamental disposition, but if we approach him calmly, then things should go off without a hitch.

【选项1】

旅行者:交给我吧。

Traveler: Leave it to me.

【选项2】

旅行者:但愿一切顺利。

Traveler: I hope things will go smoothly.

琴:谢谢你们的协助。如果遇到什么困难,我也会尽力提供帮助。

Jean:Thanks again for your help. If you run into any snags along the way, I'll do anything in my power to support you.

在城内寻找旧贵族 Look for the former aristocrat in the city

与城墙边的人交谈 Talk to the person by the city wall

???:嗯?谁啊?

???:Huh? Who are you?

派蒙:你好,我们是来…

Paimon:Hello, we're here to...

???:你好?

???:Hmph... "Hello"?

【选项1】

旅行者:你、你好…

Traveler: Uh, hello...

???:你好?我没听错吧?

???:Did I hear you correctly? "Hello"?

【选项2】

旅行者:怎么了吗?

Traveler: Yeah, what's wrong?

???:怎么了吗?我没听错吧?

???:"What's wrong"? Did you just say "what's wrong"?

???:哼,粗鲁又轻浮,竟然随随便便就走上来打招呼。

???:Hmph! And I suppose you think that you can simply strut up here and greet me in such an ignoble and vulgar manner?

舒伯特:果然是无知的外来者,连我都不认识。我可是舒伯特·劳伦斯,货真价实的贵族后裔。

Schubert:Given that I don't recognize you, I can only assume that you are a traveler of some variety. I'll have you know that you are speaking with the Schubert Lawrence, a blood descendant of the magnanimous nobility.

舒伯特:想跟我打招呼,要好好注意你的遣词造句,这样随意又懒散的言语简直不堪入耳。

Schubert:If you wish to address me, you'd best consider your words more carefully. Such nonchalant manners are inadmissible and will never do.

舒伯特:若是听懂了我的话,你现在就该单膝跪地,谦卑地呈上自我介绍与歉意,这才是符合标准的礼仪!

Schubert:Now, if you're somehow capable of understanding anything I've said, then you will get down on your knees, apologize for your negligent actions, and give me a proper introduction. That is the appropriate etiquette!

派蒙:欸?这么复杂的礼仪,完全没有听说过?!

Paimon:That's etiquette? Paimon's never heard of something so complicated before!

舒伯特:哼,在那个大家都尊礼重道的时代,这种基础礼仪,可是面见贵族的常识!

Schubert:Hmph, in former times when people knew their place and respected traditions, such conduct was only basic courtesy when greeting a nobleman.

舒伯特:若在礼仪上怠慢了贵族,至少都是一顿鞭刑。

Schubert:And neglecting your manners would result in a swift whipping.

舒伯特:再看看如今的世道,规矩废了,礼仪也忘了,腐坏到不堪入目。

Schubert:sigh But look at the world now, rules have been thrown to the wayside and manners forgotten. Ugh, I cannot bear to see such degradation.

【选项1】

旅行者:太麻烦了。

Traveler: Sounds like too much hassle to me...

【选项2】

旅行者:怪不得旧贵族落没了。

Traveler: It's no wonder the aristocracy fell.

舒伯特:你说什么?你这是在质疑旧贵族的尊严?

Schubert:What did you say? You dare question the dignity of the nobility?

舒伯特:我告诉你,虽然劳伦斯家族现在落没了,但我等后裔,一直都在寻找重获荣光的机会。

Schubert:I'll have you know that though the Lawrence Clan is in decline, myself and others of noble blood are looking for a chance to restore our rightful honor.

舒伯特:周围的人越是散漫,我就越要坚持贵族的优雅与礼貌。毕竟,我们从生下来开始就是全然不同的。

Schubert:Just look around, the people are unruly and undisciplined! I, however, strive to retain the elegance and etiquette of the nobility. After all, we are of a completely different breed by birth.

旅行者:我还什么都没说呢…

Traveler:I haven't even said anything yet...

舒伯特:别说了,你的言行举止让我厌烦,我与你这样的平民子弟无话可讲。

Schubert:Save your words, I find your manners and bearing repulsive. I have nothing to discuss with the likes of you.

舒伯特:而且,我也没有义务指点你应该怎么讲礼貌。

Schubert:Besides, I am in no way obligated to instruct commoners on basic courtesies.

舒伯特:我还有很重要的事,先走了。

Schubert:Now, I have more pressing matters to attend to. I'll take my leave.

派蒙:这样的人,在琴团长看来,只是「不太好相处」吗?

Paimon:So this is what Master Jean meant by "difficult to get along with"?

派蒙:唉,我们还是回去找她再商量一下吧。

Paimon:sigh Let's head back and talk things over with her.

回骑士团商讨对策 Return to the Knights Headquarters and discuss the counterplan

与安柏交谈 Talk to Amber

安柏:这不是「荣誉骑士」嘛!我刚刚打算去侦察,没想到会在这里碰到你!

Amber:Well, if it isn't the Honorary Knight! I'm just on my way out to gather some intel. I didn't expect to run into you here!

安柏:欸?看你的表情,遇上什么不开心的事了吗?

Amber:Huh? Judging by your expression, you must have run into some trouble.

派蒙:琴团长委托我们去办事,结果…好像有点搞砸了。

Paimon:Master Jean tasked us with a special assignment, but things seem to have run aground for the moment.

【选项1】

旅行者:说来话长。

Traveler: It's a long story...

【选项2】

旅行者:不是我们的错。

Traveler: It wasn't our fault.

安柏:不要灰心啦,失败是常有的事。我也不能保证每次都找到有用的情报。

Amber:No need to get down on yourself, sometimes things just don't turn out as planned. Even I can't guarantee useful intel every time I'm dispatched.

安柏:所以,打起精神来嘛!

Amber:You just have to keep at it and never give up!

【选项1】

旅行者:谢谢你。

Traveler: Thank you.

【选项2】

旅行者:很有安柏的作风。

Traveler: That's Amber for you.

安柏:嘿嘿。对了,这样吧,我来帮你想想办法,你们到底遇到什么事了?

Amber:Hehe! Hey, why don't you let me try to help? What's the problem?

派蒙:琴团长让我们去和一个人搞好关系,他名叫舒伯特·劳伦斯。

Paimon:Master Jean asked us to build a connection with someone named Schubert Lawrence.

派蒙:但我们见到他才发现,他的性格很古怪,根本不好好听人说话…

Paimon:But it turns out that he's a peculiar character that doesn't listen to anyone... Especially Paimon.

安柏:哦哦,我知道这个人!他一定说你们不懂礼貌吧。

Amber:Aha, Schubert, I know him! Let me guess, he said you didn't have any manners.

【选项1】

旅行者:看来你也有所耳闻。

Traveler: So you heard...

【选项2】

旅行者:看来你也深受其害。

Traveler: Sounds like you're no stranger to his rants...

安柏:哈哈,我也被指点过好几次,劳伦斯家里的人都有些奇奇怪怪的讲究。

Amber:Hehehe, I've been on the receiving end of his lectures many a time. The Lawrence clan can be very particular about such things.

派蒙:欸?所有人都是这样吗?

Paimon:Uh... You mean everyone in the Lawrence Clan is just a big headache?

安柏:他们觉得贵族就要有贵族的矜持嘛,在我看来…唔,能够理解,但总觉得他们不像是这个时代的人。

Amber:As aristocrats, they believe there should be a certain distance between themselves and common folk. sigh I understand their thinking, but that's just not how things are anymore.

安柏:不过,在他们家里有个很特殊的例子,就是我的好伙伴,优菈!

Amber:However, there is one exception among the Lawrence Clan. My good buddy — Eula!

派蒙:伙、伙伴?

Paimon:B—Buddy?

安柏:是的,她是劳伦斯家族的人,但同时也是骑士团第四小队的队长。

Amber:That's right! Not only is she from the Lawrence Clan, but she's also Captain of the Knights of Favonius 4th Company.

【选项1】

旅行者:琴团长说,劳伦斯把骑士团当敌人。

Traveler: Jean told us that the Lawrence Clan sees the Knights as enemies.

【选项2】

旅行者:劳伦斯家的人可以加入骑士团?

Traveler: How could a member of the Lawrence Clan join the Knights?

安柏:因为优菈是个特别的人嘛,她和家族的其他人都不同,有自己的想法和行动方式。

Amber:Eula is special! She's not quite like the other members of her clan. She has her own beliefs and it shows.

安柏:换句话说,就是她没怎么把家里的条条框框放在心上。

Amber:In other words, she doesn't really adhere to the strict rules and conventions of her family.

安柏:啊,不过如何跟劳伦斯家的人打交道,她还是很清楚的。你们只要见她一面,就明白我的意思啦。

Amber:However, she's still quite knowledgeable about dealing with the Lawrences. I'm sure you'll see what I mean if you meet her.

派蒙:我有点好奇,既然优菈是劳伦斯家的人,为什么琴团长会找我们,而不是直接找这个优菈?

Paimon:Hmm, that's strange. If Eula is a member of the Lawrence Clan, then why would Master Jean choose us for the task? Couldn't she just ask Eula?

安柏:这个嘛,就有点一言难尽了。简单来说,因为优菈加入了骑士团,所以她家里的其他人都不太喜欢她…

Amber:Ah, well... It's a little complicated. Basically, the Lawrence clan has frowned upon the fact that Eula joined the Knights, her family members don't particularly care for her...

安柏:在他们的眼里,优菈就像是投敌的叛徒。

Amber:In their eyes, Eula is nothing but a traitor to the family.

【选项1】

旅行者:确实挺有个性的。

Traveler: She sounds like quite the character.

【选项2】

旅行者:也不是不能理解…

Traveler: I guess that's understandable from their point of view...

安柏:嘿嘿,但她其实很容易相处,你们只要能把困扰告诉她,她肯定能教会你们怎么和舒伯特打交道的。

Amber:She's very easy to get along with. Just explain the situation and I'm sure she'll help you come up with a way to get along with Schubert.

安柏:她早上好像去野外巡逻了,你们应该能在望风山地附近找到她。

Amber:In fact, I think she's out in the wilderness on patrol this morning. You should be able to find her around Stormbearer Mountains.

派蒙:嗯嗯,谢谢你,安柏,那我们就去找她了!

Paimon:Thanks, Amber! Alright, you heard her, let's go find Eula!

安柏:祝你们一切顺利!我也要出发去侦察了!

Amber:Good luck, you two! I've got my own matters to investigate!

前往望风山地寻找优菈 Go to the Stormbearer Mountains and find Eula

派蒙:没想到骑士团还有这样一个人…

Paimon:Who would've guessed the Knights have a member of the Lawrence Clan...

派蒙:要学习劳伦斯家的礼仪,找劳伦斯家的人来学,肯定是最快的吧!

Paimon:Well, if you want to learn about the conduct of the Lawrence clan, who better to ask than one of their own family members?

击败附近的愚人众 Defeat the Fatui nearby

派蒙:啊,这里居然有愚人众?难道优菈是为了他们才来的?

Paimon:Huh, the Fatui? What are they doing here! Is that why Eula was sent on patrol here?

派蒙:不管怎么样,先迎战吧,旅行者!

Paimon:Ugh... let's fight first and talk later!

目睹少女击败最后的愚人众 Witness the young woman defeat the final Fatuus

在你们专心战斗时,一位挥舞着大剑的少女突然出现,帮你们利落解决了企图偷袭的愚人众…

While you are engaged in an intense battle, a claymore-wielding young woman appears and swiftly deals with the Fatui who were about to make a surprise attack...

与优菈交谈 Talk to Eula

???:你们下手可真快,他们都是我追踪了很长时间的目标。

???:You don't think twice before reaching for your sword, do you? Ugh... do you have any idea how long I've been tracking these targets?

???:这下子功劳都归你们了,这就是「先下手为强」吗?…可恶,这个仇,我记下了!

???:...And now you get to stake a claim. Hmph, you think you're stronger because you got to them first? Ugh... mark my words, vengeance will be mine!

派蒙:…嗯?

Paimon:...Uh, what?

旅行者:等等,记仇?

Traveler:I'm sorry, vengeance?

???:是啊,我听到这边有很大的动静,连忙赶过来,发现你正在和愚人众战斗,还占据了上风。

???:That's right. I heard the commotion and came as swiftly as I could, only to find you two already fighting the Fatui. Not only that, you were making quick work of them, too!

???:如果我还不出手,别说是功劳,就连光都沾不上了。

???:If I didn't make my move, you would have been able to take all the credit!

???:不过,幸好你没有受伤,和这么多愚人众交战,可是很危险的。

???:Still, I'm glad you're unscathed. Confronting that number of Fatui at once can be dangerous.

【选项1】

旅行者:我习惯和愚人众战斗了。

Traveler: Actually, I'm quite used to fighting the Fatui.

【选项2】

旅行者:我可是很能打的。

Traveler: I know my way around a fight.

派蒙:虽然没怎么听懂,但你是在关心我们的安危吧,谢谢你。

Paimon:Uh... Sorry, Paimon doesn't understand what you mean... but thanks for your concern.

???:啊?为什么我要关心仇人的安危?

???:Concern? Why would I be concerned for the safety of my arch-enemies?

派蒙:可是你刚刚说,「幸好你没有受伤」…

Paimon:"Arch-enemies"? Wait a minute! You were saying how glad you were that we were "unscathed" a second ago!

???:哦,我的意思是,如果你们有人受伤了,我不光是被抢了功劳,还要负责把你们带回蒙德城——

???:By which I meant, if you were injured, I'd have to escort two strangers guilty of stealing my targets all the way back to Mondstadt...

???:那你们就又给我添了一笔麻烦!这个仇就更是结下了!

???:Which would mean you'd caused me even more trouble... my vengeance would be swifter still!

派蒙:居然是这种解读方式吗?!

Paimon:Huh? So that's how you see all this!

旅行者:你该不会就是优菈吧?

Traveler:So you must be Eula?

优菈:对啊,没错。

Eula:Yes, that's me.

派蒙:果然,我就觉得她怪怪的!虽然,也没有怪到无法交流的程度…

Paimon:Paimon thinks she's pretty strange... Although, at least we can communicate with her.

优菈:上来就点评陌生人「怪怪的」,不说贵族礼仪,在普通人之间也是很不礼貌的吧?

Eula:You dare to call someone you've just met "strange"? Forget the aristocracy, that's rude even by normal standards!

优菈:说起来,为什么你们知道我的名字?

Eula:Speaking of which... how do you know my name?

派蒙:就是你说的礼仪问题啦。他/她是西风骑士团的荣誉骑士,我们正想调查一位名叫舒伯特·劳伦斯的贵族。

Paimon:This is the Honorary Knight of the Knights of Favonius. And speaking of rude, we're trying to investigate an aristocrat named Schubert Lawrence.

派蒙:可是他非常讲究礼仪,完全不愿意和我们说话。

Paimon:He's so obsessed with etiquette that he's not even willing to speak with us!

优菈:哈哈哈,我明白了,他是我的叔父,就是这样的人。

Eula:Hahaha! I understand now. That's my uncle alright.

优菈:不过,为什么要调查他呢?

Eula:But why do you mean to investigate him?

旅行者:他好像和愚人众有些密谋。

Traveler:He may be secretly involved with the Fatui.

优菈:原来如此,哈哈,真是好胆量,当着我的面,说我家里人的坏话。这个仇,又值得记一笔了。

Eula:I see... Haha, you have some nerve defaming a family member right in front of me. I will have vengeance for this, too!

派蒙:不是啦,这个是琴团长的委托!而且只是怀疑而已!

Paimon:No, no, no! This is an assignment from Master Jean! It's just an investigation, that's all!

【选项1】

旅行者:你不好奇吗?

Traveler: Aren't you curious about your uncle?

【选项2】

旅行者:你不担心吗?

Traveler: Aren't you worried about your uncle?

优菈:在蒙德城的市民眼里,劳伦斯家族都是坏人嘛,所以因为流言蜚语招致怀疑什么的,一点都不奇怪。

Eula:To the everyday citizens of Mondstadt, everyone in the Lawrence clan is scum. It's natural for rumors and unwarranted gossip to lead to such suspicion.

派蒙:嗯,有道理,毕竟以前是残暴的统治者,名声很不好嘛。

Paimon:Hard to avoid such a reputation when you're known as the ruthless rulers of Old Mondstadt.

优菈:原来你也是这么想的…那我们这个仇,是彻底结下了。

Eula:So that's what you think of me? Yet another transgression to avenge...

派蒙:明明是你自己先说的?!

Paimon:But didn't you say it first!? Argh...

优菈:哈哈哈,有意思,有意思,第一次见面就能让我记三次仇,我好久都没有遇到这么有意思的人了。

Eula:Hahaha, curious... We've only just met, and you've already given me three causes for vengeance. It's been a while since I've encountered anyone as interesting as you.

【选项1】

旅行者:原来这是「有意思」的事吗?

Traveler: Your definition of curious is... curious.

【选项2】

旅行者:为什么你看起来很开心…

Traveler: Why do you seem so happy about it?

优菈:你们来找我,是为了学习劳伦斯家的礼仪,这样才能和我的叔父搭话对吧?

Eula:I assume you need me to teach you the conduct of the Lawrence clan. Only then will you finally be able to communicate with my uncle, correct?

派蒙:嗯,是安柏介绍我们来找你的。

Paimon:That's right, Amber told us to come and talk to you.

优菈:没问题,现在我就可以教你们。总之先回蒙德城吧,有人的地方比较方便训练。

Eula:Well then, let's begin your training immediately. It'll be easier to train when we're back in Mondstadt, we'll require other people.

【选项1】

旅行者:但你不是很记仇吗?

Traveler: But aren't you plotting vengeance against us?

【选项2】

旅行者:你不会是想趁机复仇吧?

Traveler: You're not planning to take revenge at an opportune moment, are you?

优菈:两码事,两码事。既是代理团长的委托,又是安柏的推荐,我不能不给面子啊。

Eula:We can put that aside for now. Besides, if it's the Acting Grand Master's assignment, and Amber's the one who recommended me, I should comply.

最后更新于