循礼知心 Through the Motions, to the Heart

礼仪相关的训练虽不算顺利,但你总算是完成了。训练过程中,你隐约了解到优菈性格的成因。在告别优菈之后,你决定动身,带上见面礼再一次面见舒伯特。 You get through the aristocratic conduct training, albeit with some hiccups along the way. During the training, you believe you m

前往清泉镇附近,寻找舒伯特 Head towards Springvale and look for Schubert

派蒙:(帐篷破破烂烂的,却有一把看起来很不错的椅子…)

Paimon:(The tent seems to be pretty tattered, but there's a really fancy chair...)

派蒙:(这也是贵族的礼数之一吗?)

Paimon:(Could this be another aristocratic custom?)

舒伯特:又是你们?唉,能不能不要来烦我?

Schubert:Ah, it's you again. I thought I had rid myself of you two.

【选项1】

旅行者:听说贵族向来宽宏大量。

Traveler: We have heard that aristocrats are most magnanimous.

舒伯特:「宽宏大量」…有点意思,不错,正是如此。

Schubert:Magnanimous... Yes, indeed that is true.

【选项2】

旅行者:请允许我斗胆一言。

Traveler: Please, if I may be so bold as to say a few humble words...

舒伯特:「斗胆」…有点意思,听到了一个很恰当的词。

Schubert:"A few humble words," eh? Yes, that sounds appropriate enough.

舒伯特:行吧,我也绝非心胸狭隘之人,此前的小小不悦就既往不咎了。你若想进言,我便姑且一听。

Schubert:Very well, I am certainly not one to be narrow-minded. I'll overlook your previous misconduct for now and listen to what you have to say.

派蒙:(哇,这高高在上的姿态!)

Paimon:(Wow, this guy thinks so highly of himself!)

【选项1】

旅行者:在那之前,烦容我表达抗争意志。

Traveler: Before I go further, I wish to express my will of resistance.

舒伯特:原来如此,同道中人,「抗争」——即反抗无能的骑士团。你,深明大义。

Schubert:Ah, a kindred spirit, I see. Yes, we must resist the blundering Knights of Favonius. You are true and principled.

【选项2】

旅行者:此番面见,仿若在沐浴无上的光辉。

Traveler: It is an honor to stand before you here, immersed in your supreme brilliance.

舒伯特:原来如此,同道中人,「光辉」——即存续至今的贵族荣光。你,赤胆忠心!

Schubert:It appears I have misjudged you. "Supreme brilliance" — the glory of the nobility that continues to this day. A true loyalist!

舒伯特:表现很不错,我的本意就是对你自谦品格的试探。果然,你已经深谙此道。

Schubert:Impressive, my intentions were to test your humility. It seems you have become well-versed in our etiquette.

派蒙:(原来是试探?!这样说话也太麻烦了吧!)

Paimon:(Oh, so he was testing us... Sheesh, what an ordeal!)

舒伯特:嗯,礼数上是合格了。很难想象这么短的时间,你们就有如此进步。

Schubert:Your conduct is satisfactory. I must say, such progress in such a short time is practically unfathomable.

舒伯特:如此温文明礼的遣词造句,是从何处学来?

Schubert:If I may ask, from whence did you learn such a civilized manner of speech?

【选项1】

旅行者:蒙受友人之慧。

Traveler: I was fortunate enough to benefit from the knowledge of a dear friend.

【选项2】

旅行者:经友人指点,引经据典,参悟而来。

Traveler: I refined my conduct with some instruction in the classics, courtesy of a dear friend.

舒伯特:不错,不错,聪慧有加,和蒙德的贱民相比,实在是可造之材。假若是出自贵胄血脉,则前途不可限量!

Schubert:Ah good, very good. You are bright, and compared with the common folk of Mondstadt, you certainly have potential. If you were of aristocratic blood, your prospects would be promising indeed!

派蒙:对了,我们还有礼物…呃,咳咳,小小礼物,不成敬意,还请收下。

Paimon:By the way, we brought a gift! Ahem... Paimon means, we would like to present you with a small token of our goodwill.

舒伯特:啊,这个是…「酱菜煎肉」?!

Schubert:Huh? Could this be... Gebratenes Fleisch mit Sauerkraut!?

舒伯特:果然不是装模作样,是真的下了功夫。当今的年轻人,只要认真还是能做到的嘛。

Schubert:It's evident that your sentiment is genuine. As a young person nowadays, only with no small effort could you achieve such a dish.

舒伯特:正好我很久都没吃…不,我的意思是,既然到了用餐时间,那我就不客气了。

Schubert:It's been so long since I dug into a big tasty— ...I beg your pardon. What I mean to say is, since it's nearly mealtime, I shall partake.

舒伯特:啊,好香,还是原来的味道,一点都没变。尤其是这股酸香,嗯——这就是贵族才能理解的享受啊。

Schubert:Ah yes, this aroma, just as I remember it. And this exquisite sour flavor... Mmm. A delicacy that only us noblemen and women could appreciate.

派蒙:搞得我都有点好奇它的味道了。

Paimon:Now even Paimon's starting to wonder what it tastes like...

舒伯特:好吧,我感受到你们的诚意了。如此诚恳,一定是有求而来吧。

Schubert:I acknowledge your genuine goodwill. Such sincerity must certainly imply that you come bearing a request.

旅行者:好像听说劳伦斯家有个大计划?

Traveler:It seems there's word that the Lawrence family has a grand scheme of sorts.

舒伯特:连这都知道了吗?这本来是我们家族的机密…

Schubert:Wait, so you've come to know of this, too? It was meant to be a family secret...

【选项1】

旅行者:我想助你们一臂之力。

Traveler: I wish to lend you a helping hand.

【选项2】

旅行者:我想为贵族献上微薄之力。

Traveler: I would like to do what I can for the nobility.

舒伯特:嗯…

Schubert:Hmm...

舒伯特:好吧,看你礼数周全,想必是未来可期的人才,我愿意给你充分的信任。

Schubert:Well, considering your meticulous etiquette, you must be a talent of unusual fortitude. I'm willing to place my full trust in you.

舒伯特:那么跟我来吧,我们现在正需要更多的帮手。

Schubert:Please, come with me. We happen to be in need of competent fellows like yourself.

旅行者:要去什么地方?

Traveler:Where are we going?

舒伯特:见见我们远道而来的朋友,他们将会伸出援手,帮助劳伦斯家族重现荣光。

Schubert:To see some friends from a distant land. They have offered their assistance in restoring the Lawrence Clan to its former glory.

派蒙:只是因为礼数周全,就完全相信我们了?

Paimon:So he trusts us solely based on your etiquette...

【选项1】

旅行者:我也觉得,小心一点吧…

Traveler: I think we need to be careful.

【选项2】

旅行者:或许这也是旧贵族的「讲究」。

Traveler: Perhaps this is what the old aristocrats see as most important.

舒伯特:好了好了,跟上来,就什么都知道了。

Schubert:Well then, let's get going, shall we? You'll understand everything in due course.

陪同舒伯特面见「帮手」 Go with Schubert to meet his "friends"

派蒙:他说的,该不会就是愚人众吧?

Paimon:Do you think his "friends" are the Fatui?

派蒙:如果被愚人众认出来就麻烦了,有没有什么应急的办法?

Paimon:Things will get sticky if the Fatui happen to recognize you. What should we do?

与舒伯特交谈 Talk to Schubert

舒伯特:嗯?为什么要突然带上面罩?

Schubert:Huh? Why have you put on a mask all of a sudden?

【选项1】

旅行者:不想被陌生人看见。

Traveler: I don't wish to be seen by any strangers.

【选项2】

旅行者:这才符合贵族的礼仪。

Traveler: It is only proper for aristocrats to wear a mask.

舒伯特:对哦,就算他们实力强大,在蒙德这片土地上,我们的地位还是远高于他们。

Schubert:Hmm, even if they are powerful, our status is much higher than theirs in the land of Mondstadt...

舒伯特:既然如此,的确不该那么容易让他们瞻仰到你的真容,哈哈哈…

Schubert:...And therefore, we shouldn't allow them to admire our true faces so easily! I see, haha...

派蒙:还好你反应够快,我还以为会露馅呢…

Paimon:Good thinking, Paimon thought for sure they'd recognize us.

舒伯特:那我们继续前进吧,我会给他们介绍,你是我的客人。

Schubert:Let's proceed, shall we? I'll introduce you as my guest.

跟随舒伯特 Follow Schubert

舒伯特:等会儿你们就能见到了,我们有很多帮手。

Schubert:As you'll see in a moment, there are many already helping us.

舒伯特:听说前段时间西风骑士团的人把这里肃清了,不过在蒙德周边,也就这里比较隐蔽,空间也足够。

Schubert:I heard that this area had already been purged once by the Knights of Favonius, but it's the only place around Mondstadt that is well concealed and spacious enough.

舒伯特:虽然破破烂烂的,不符合贵族的品味,但只能忍耐一下了。

Schubert:Although it has fallen into disrepair and does not suit the tastes of the nobility, we simply have to make do for now.

派蒙:不过,我们不能走快一点吗?

Paimon:Uh, s—sorry, um... can we walk any faster?

舒伯特:当然不行,贵族随时都要保持优雅,毛毛躁躁就太不成体统了。

Schubert:Of course not. An aristocrat always moves with grace in his steps, moving hurriedly is unacceptable.

你们一路前进,似乎在这里看到了不少愚人众…

As you advance, you notice that there seem to be a great many Fatui around...

派蒙:果然是愚人众…

Paimon:As expected, it's the Fatui!

舒伯特:果然?

Schubert:As expected?

派蒙:呃,因为…因为总是能在城里见到他们嘛。感觉他们,很有实力!

Paimon:Uh... b—because we always see them around the city. Um... they must be... very powerful!

舒伯特:哼,外来的蛮族罢了。武力有余,缺乏涵养,但作为交易对象,还算有利可图。

Schubert:Hmph, nothing more than foreign ruffians with power and the ability to flaunt it... But they are favorable business partners.

与守门的愚人众交谈 Talk to the Fatuus guarding the entrance

达列尔:等等,这个人是谁?

Daler:Hold it right there. Who's this?

舒伯特:我有必要告诉你吗?

Schubert:If you really must know...

舒伯特:我带来的,自然是客人。若是得罪了我们的客人,你可逃不掉劳伦斯家族的问责。

Schubert:They're my guests. If you happen to offend them in even the slightest, then you will be held accountable by the Lawrence Clan.

达列尔:但这件事是机密中的机密,谨慎一点没有坏处。

Daler:But this matter is of utmost secrecy, we must exercise caution.

舒伯特:贵族行事,岂容你在我面前指指点点?我不想废话,把路让开。

Schubert:You dare question the ways of a nobleman? I don't have time for this. Make way!

达列尔:趾高气昂,不知道有什么本事…

Daler:No need to sound all high and mighty like that...

达列尔:行行行,你们请进。

Daler:Fine, you may proceed.

继续跟随舒伯特 Keep following Schubert

派蒙:你的面子还挺好用的啊。

Paimon:Good thing you're with us, they don't dare to question you...

舒伯特:那是当然,这就是名望的作用。遥想当年,如果有人用这种口气对贵族说话,那就是极度冒犯。

Schubert:Of course, that is the benefit of prestige. In past times, it would be a dire offense to speak to a nobleman in such a manner.

舒伯特:贵族只需要一个眼神,就能决定他的生死。

Schubert:We could determine a person's fate with the blink of an eye.

舒伯特:哼,此等荣光,终将归于我手。

Schubert:Hmph, and such glory will return to me again before long.

与面前的愚人众交谈 Talk to the Fatui ahead of you

谢尔盖:(这个人,我好像在哪里见过…)

Sergei:(Huh, where have I seen this person before...?)

谢尔盖:请问,这位是?请不要随随便便把信不过的人带进来。

Sergei:And who, may I ask, is this? We mustn't bring just anyone in here.

舒伯特:这是我找来的新的盟友,我以劳伦斯的名字起誓,你可以完全相信他/她。

Schubert:This is our new ally that I've recently met. They are completely trustworthy, you have the word of the Lawrence Clan.

【选项1】

旅行者:请多指教。

Traveler: It's a pleasure to meet you.

【选项2】

旅行者:……

Traveler: ...

谢尔盖:我们的计划是机密,不应当中途让外人参与。

Sergei:Our plans are strictly confidential. It's not wise to bring in an outsider at this time.

谢尔盖:更何况我听说了有一位加入了骑士团的外来者,最近在蒙德附近十分活跃。

Sergei:Furthermore, there's been word that an outlander who joined the Knights of Favonius has been very active in Mondstadt recently.

舒伯特:那不可能,这个人精通旧贵族的礼仪,所以我也要以尊重与信任回敬他/她。

Schubert:Don't be ridiculous. Besides, my guest is well-versed in the etiquette of the nobility. I must treat them with the proper mutual respect.

舒伯特:骑士团的人对这种东西从来都是不屑一顾,绝对不可能掌握得这么好。

Schubert:The Knights of Favonius pay no regard to such details, they could never understand the intricacies of our etiquette.

谢尔盖:还有这个家伙…

Sergei:And what about this... thing?

派蒙:我怎么了吗?

Paimon:Uh...? You mean Paimon?

舒伯特:行了!连我说的话你都不信任了吗?别忘了是谁在支援你们在蒙德的行动。

Schubert:Enough! You dare question my word? Need I remind you who it is that has made your activity in Mondstadt possible?

舒伯特:要是少了劳伦斯家族的支持,你们早就被骑士团赶走了吧!

Schubert:Without the support of the Lawrence Clan, you would all have been driven out by the Knights of Favonius like dogs.

舒伯特:你应该立刻向我被冒犯的朋友,呈上最诚挚的歉意!

Schubert:You must immediately offer your sincerest apologies to my friend — you've offended their honor!

谢尔盖:嘁…

Sergei:Tsk!

谢尔盖:好好好,既然是你说的,我就不再追究什么了。

Sergei:Fine. I'll take your word and make no further inquiries.

谢尔盖:直接切入正题吧,你许诺的蒙德城防图,已经带来了吗?

Sergei:Now, to the matter at hand. Did you bring the diagram of Mondstadt's defenses, as promised?

派蒙:(一上来就是这么劲爆的交易?!)

Paimon:(Oh... so that's what's going on here...!)

舒伯特:啊,当然,就在这里。

Schubert:Yes, of course. Here it is.

谢尔盖:我看看…呃,为什么这么丑?线条歪歪扭扭的,这方块和圆圈又是什么?

Sergei:Let me see... Huh. Why is it so poorly drawn? Everything's so squiggly and crooked. And what is this shape supposed to be?

舒伯特:你说什么?这是我花了好长的时间才一点一点画下来的!

Schubert:Excuse me? I'll have you know that I went to great lengths to carefully draw this map by hand myself!

舒伯特:那也不是什么方块和圆圈!是代表西风骑士的标记!

Schubert:That "shape" is the symbol of the Knights of Favonius.

谢尔盖:唉,行吧,简陋了点,勉强能看懂。你能保证这些信息全都可靠吧?

Sergei:Ah, I see. Crude, but I can make do. Are you able to verify that this is all reliable information?

舒伯特:那当然,放心好了。你也别忘了我们的约定,要让劳伦斯家族的旗帜飘扬在骑士团总部的楼顶上。

Schubert:Of course, you needn't worry about that. Don't forget what we agreed upon, the flag of the Lawrence Clan will fly above the Knights of Favonius Headquarters.

舒伯特:那栋楼的归属权,还有整个城市的直接管理权,都属于劳伦斯家族。

Schubert:The rights to that building as well as the whole of Mondstadt belong to the Lawrence Clan.

谢尔盖:嗯,双赢的交易,没必要讨价还价。

Sergei:Yes, yes, we will both profit from this agreement. There's no use haggling over the details.

谢尔盖:我们会好好利用这份情报。对了,考虑到外交影响,请不要在任何场合暴露我们的身份。

Sergei:We will make good use of the intel you provided. Also, be certain not to divulge our identity. There would be diplomatic consequences, you know.

舒伯特:放心放心,这件事天知地知你知我知,还有我这位朋友知,不会再有别人了。

Schubert:Don't worry. This matter is only between you and I... and my new friend here. No one else will know of it.

舒伯特:到时候我站在骑士团总部的楼顶,痛骂他们对蒙德的软弱统治。所有的市民,都要再度臣服于劳伦斯的脚下!

Schubert:Once this is over, I shall stand atop the Favonius Headquarters and rebuke their pathetic rule over Mondstadt. Then, the city and all its people will once again be under the rightful and unwavering rule of the Lawrence Clan!

舒伯特:哈哈,都回来了,全都回来了!

Schubert:Haha, perfect! Just as it once was, and just as it should be!

谢尔盖:唉…

Sergei:sigh...

谢尔盖:最后提醒一句,不要贸然行动,那就这样吧。

Sergei:May I remind you once again that we mustn't act rashly. That is all... for now.

旅行者:那就这样吧。

Traveler:Very well.

派蒙:那就这样吧。

Paimon:Very well.

舒伯特:怎么了,突然?

Schubert:Huh, what are you doing?

【选项1】

旅行者:不用再装下去了。

Traveler: No need to keep up appearances!

【选项2】

旅行者:我摊牌了。

Traveler: The jig is up!

派蒙:蒙德城西风骑士团荣誉骑士,旅行者!和他/她最好的伙伴,派蒙!要粉碎你们的邪恶计划!

Paimon:That's right! It's the Honorary Knight and their trusty companion, Paimon! We're here to crush your evil schemes into dust! Dust!!!

【选项1】

旅行者:…用力过猛了。

Traveler: ...And breathe...

【选项2】

旅行者:不用这么夸张也没关系的。

Traveler: I think they got the message, Paimon.

舒伯特:你、你居然敢骗我!用我们引以为傲的礼貌与优雅,骗取我的信任!

Schubert:So this was all just a ploy to deceive me!

派蒙:那是因为你太盲目相信这种东西了!

Paimon:It's your own fault, who would put so much trust in someone based purely on their manners?

舒伯特:计划了这么久,居然这样就败露了…你给我等着!

Schubert:After so much planning, this is how it ends!? We'll see about that!

谢尔盖:唉,果然如此吗,一开始就不该相信这种蠢货贵族的…

Sergei:Just as I expected. I knew I should have never trusted these foolish aristocrats.

谢尔盖:不过情报到手,我也不用浪费时间了。

Sergei:No matter... We already have the intel we need. Get them!

击败愚人众 Defeat the Fatui

派蒙:他们往不同的方向跑掉了!

Paimon:They're running off in different directions!

派蒙:我记得里面是死路,那先打败愚人众,然后抓住舒伯特吧!

Paimon:Paimon remembers that this place is a dead end. Let's take care of the Fatui first and then deal with Schubert later.

追赶舒伯特 Chase Schubert

派蒙:门开了,我们快!

Paimon:The door is open, let's go!

派蒙:欸?那个是…优菈?!

Paimon:Huh? Is that Eula?

此时,优菈带着两名骑士赶到…

Eula arrives not a moment too soon, with two fellow knights in tow.

与优菈交谈 Talk to Eula

舒伯特:别碰我,闪开!我自己会走!

Schubert:Don't touch me, get out of my way! I'll leave on my own!

优菈:看起来是赶上了,这里确实有很多愚人众。

Eula:It seems we've finally caught up with you. This place is crawling with Fatui.

优菈:哦,是你,调查已经有收获了?

Eula:Oh, it's you. It seems your investigation went well.

【选项1】

旅行者:完全不费工夫。

Traveler: It was all worth it.

【选项2】

旅行者:进展太快了。

Traveler: Things progressed much faster than we anticipated.

舒伯特:难道,这家伙的礼仪,全都是从你那里学的?你不是从来都不把这些东西放在心上吗!

Schubert:Aha! I see now. So you're the one that taught them our etiquette? And I thought you despised such pleasantries!

舒伯特:而且,家族有规矩,这些东西是不可以教给外人的!

Schubert:Furthermore, there is a rule in our family. Such traditions are never to be taught to outsiders!

优菈:哦,好像是有这么回事来着。然后呢?好像也没有不能这么做的理由吧。

Eula:Ah yes, rings a bell. So what? I had no reason not to teach them.

舒伯特:你…你这是触犯了家里的大忌!害得我准备了好久的计划,都泡汤了!

Schubert:Y—You have brought shame to our family and ruined my plans! It's all for naught now!

优菈:我知道叔父花了很大的力气,但你也知道这是不该做的事,作为西风骑士,我没有理由视而不见。

Eula:I know that you poured great efforts into these plans, uncle. But you were well aware that it was not the right thing to do. As a Knight of Favonius, I could not overlook your actions.

舒伯特:还西风骑士,搞清楚!我是你的叔父!你是劳伦斯家族的人,应该帮助家族重获荣光!

Schubert:Knight of Favonius!? Let's get one thing straight. I am your uncle, and you are a member of the Lawrence Clan! You should strive to restore your family's glory!

舒伯特:你现在还有争取原谅的机会,把这里的西风骑士全都干掉,跟我一起走!

Schubert:You still have a chance. Defeat every Knight of Favonius here, and leave with me!

舒伯特:那我就会在家里为你求情,给你一个改过自新的机会!

Schubert:Then I shall plea with the family to spare you and give you a new beginning!

优菈:没听懂,你要西风骑士去干掉西风骑士?

Eula:So just to be clear, you want a Knight of Favonius to attack the Knights of Favonius?

舒伯特:再重复一次,你才不是什么西风骑士,你是我们家族的末裔!

Schubert:I shall say this one last time. You are not a Knight of Favonius. You are a descendant of the Lawrence Clan!

舒伯特:你是流着劳伦斯家族之血的贵族!应该要顺应家族的意志!

Schubert:The blood of the Lawrence Clan flows in your veins! You must comply with the will of the family!

优菈:…可是,从以前到现在,我什么时候顺应过家族的意志?

Eula:Since when have I ever complied with the will of the family?

舒伯特:你、你…!你这个大逆不道的家伙!

Schubert:Wh—Why you... you unruly maid!

优菈:真要发脾气,生气的也应该是我才对。你明知你是劳伦斯家族的一员,还在搞这种威胁蒙德安全的事。

Eula:If anyone should be angry, it should be me. As a member of the Lawrence Clan, you knowingly plotted against the city of Mondstadt and threatened its safety.

优菈:你想过你给多少人添了麻烦吗?你又想过,为了平息这次的事,我要和多少人结仇吗?

Eula:Had you ever stopped to consider the trouble it would bring to so many people? Had you considered how many enemies you would make trying to keep the plans under wraps?

舒伯特:你在教训我?你居然敢教训我?

Schubert:Y—You dare lecture me!

优菈:是的,我在教训你。叔父,以你最看重的劳伦斯家族之名。

Eula:That's right, in the name of the family that you so dearly revere, Uncle Schubert.

优菈:我没有经历过你所说的「荣光」的时代,也不理解家族对此狂热的追求。

Eula:I've never experienced the age of "glory" you always speak of, and I've never understood our family's incessant pursuit of it.

优菈:但我有能力判断是非对错,也深知「自由」对蒙德人的意义。

Eula:But I am capable of discerning right from wrong, and I deeply understand what "freedom" means to the people of Mondstadt.

优菈:——劳伦斯家族不会,也不应该变成你心中的样子。

Eula:The Lawrence Clan should never and will never become what you've dreamed it to be!

舒伯特:唔,唔…!

Schubert:Grr...

舒伯特:家门不幸!家门不幸啊!家里怎么出来你这么一个大逆不道的怪物!

Schubert:Oh, the disgrace of it all! How could such a rebellious monster emerge from our own family!?

派蒙:看上去一幅歇斯底里的样子。总是挂在嘴边的礼貌和优雅,完全不见了呢。

Paimon:Heh... things are starting to get pretty hysterical here. Politeness and elegance seem to have gone out the window.

优菈:不太明白你在吵什么。麻烦两位把他带走吧,我和荣誉骑士,接下来还有事要做。

Eula:That's enough fuss for today. You two, take him away. The Honorary Knight and I have other matters to attend to.

优菈:既然你们动手了,就说明已经掌握决定性的证据了吧?

Eula:Given that you've already taken action, I assume you've come across some conclusive evidence?

【选项1】

旅行者:愚人众手上有一张城防图。

Traveler: The Fatui are in possession of a diagram of Mondstadt's defenses.

【选项2】

旅行者:愚人众在计划危险的事。

Traveler: The Fatui are planning something terrible.

派蒙:我偷偷看了一眼,你的叔父靠观察和绘画,把西风骑士的巡逻路线,还有其他好多信息,都标记出来了…

Paimon:Paimon took a peek at their diagram. Your uncle had mapped out all of the Knight's patrol routes and marked out key information about Mondstadt.

优菈:唉,原本觉得他只是个不务正业的长辈,没想到在这种事上,居然这么执着。这个仇我也记下了。

Eula:sigh And there was me thinking that he was just another elder of the family — and a lazy one at that. I never suspected he could stoop this low. So stubborn... Mark my words, vengeance will be mine!

优菈:剩下的话等会儿再说吧,我们要先把那张图纸抢回来。

Eula:Let's discuss this later. Our first priority is recovering that diagram.

前往深处,夺回城防图 Go deeper within and retrieve the diagram of the city's defenses

击败来袭的愚人众 Defeat the attacking Fatui

派蒙:放在那里的,就是城防图吧!

Paimon:There it is! That's where they've put the diagram!

谢尔盖:竟然追到了这里,那这一战在所难免了。

Sergei:So you've tracked us here, huh? I guess there's no other option but to fight.

谢尔盖:跟我一起上!胆敢挑衅愚人众,让他/她们有去无回!

Sergei:You dare provoke me! Fatui, come forth and dispose of them!

与优菈交谈并告别 Talk to Eula and say goodbye

优菈:就是这个,不过不知道他们有没有趁这个机会制作出备份…

Eula:This must be it. They may very well have already made a copy of it...

优菈:不过,如果没有叔父当他们的傀儡,就算攻打蒙德也没有什么好处吧。

Eula:But without my uncle as their puppet, there'd be no use in them attacking the city.

派蒙:愚人众应该不至于一定要依靠你的叔父吧?

Paimon:The Fatui wouldn't have relied only on your uncle.

优菈:的确,但如果不是想要靠扶持傀儡来接管蒙德,单纯只是进攻,就没必要绕这个弯子了。

Eula:True, but if their plan had hinged purely on taking Mondstadt by force, as opposed to with the help of a puppet, they could have spared themselves the trouble.

优菈:就算愚人众很不老实,也不至于现在就要对外开战,那样的话他的对手可不止蒙德一个…

Eula:The Fatui are dishonest, but they wouldn't go as far as to start an open war. Their opposition wouldn't just be Mondstadt alone...

【选项1】

旅行者:我也是这么想的。

Traveler: Right, that's what I was thinking.

【选项2】

旅行者:那就本末倒置了。

Traveler: That would be putting the cart before the horse.

优菈:总之,这层隐患我也会告诉代理团长,她会妥善处理的。

Eula:Anyway, I'll inform the Acting Grand Master. She'll know how to handle things from here.

旅行者:对了,你为什么会跟来呢?

Traveler:By the way, why did you follow us here?

派蒙:对哦,你出现的时机也太巧了吧。

Paimon:Oh yeah, you suddenly appeared at just the right moment.

优菈:这个嘛…

Eula:Yeah, about that...

优菈:因为一开始你击败了我追踪的愚人众,抢了我的功劳。

Eula:Because you stole my targets by attacking the Fatui I'd been tracking earlier...

优菈:所以现在我就来报仇了,既然你抢了我的功劳,那我一定要抢回来。

Eula:...I came to exact my vengeance. You tried to do my job for me, and I'm here to return the favor.

【选项1】

旅行者:原来图纸就是你的「复仇」。

Traveler: So getting the diagram of Mondstadt's defenses was your way of exacting vengeance?

【选项2】

旅行者:那我们扯平了吧。

Traveler: Guess we're even now, right?

派蒙:嘿嘿,这么长时间下来,我终于能听懂你说话了。

Paimon:Finally, after all this time, Paimon understands what you're saying!

派蒙:其实你只是隐约察觉到,我们这边可能会有事发生。

Paimon:In reality, you sensed that something might happen to us during our investigation...

派蒙:担心我们,又担心你的叔父,所以就带着小队过来看看,是吧?

Paimon:You were worried about us and your uncle, so you brought a team to take a look!

优菈:是报仇,不要曲解我的意思!

Eula:My purpose was vengeance, don't twist the story.

优菈:哼,你这小家伙,看上去不太机灵,心机真的不少。

Eula:Hmph, you don't look too bright, but it turns out you have a knack for scheming...

优菈:这个仇我记下了!

Eula:And mark my words, I'll remember that...

派蒙:看上去不太机灵是什么意思啊!

Paimon:Hey, what do you mean Paimon doesn't look too bright!?

优菈:你们两个,这次我们算是结下深仇大恨了,给我等着吧。

Eula:You have seeded a deep enmity between us... just you wait.

优菈:就算你们化成了灰,我也绝对不会忘记你们!

Eula:Even if you were to be completely destroyed, I would never forget you!

旅行者:那我们就是「仇人」了。

Traveler:So, does that make us your "arch-enemies"?

派蒙:放马过来吧!

Paimon:Bring it on!

优菈:哈哈哈,就是这个气势。那我就带上图纸回骑士团了,接下来的事,都交给我处理就行。

Eula:Hahaha, I like your fighting spirit. I'll take this diagram back to the Knights of Favonius and take it from here.

派蒙:嗯嗯,我们有机会再见啦!

Paimon:Sure... well... see you around!

优菈:当然会再见的,下次我们见面的时候,可不要让我失望了哦!

Eula:That you will. And make sure not to steal my targets next time!

最后更新于