呼唤流星之人 The Seeker of a Meteor Shower
稻妻城的少女正在筹备一次浪漫的旅行… Back in Inazuma, Yoimiya is preparing for a romantic journey...
前往长野原烟花店 Go to Naganohara Fireworks
长野原龙之介:东西都收拾好了吗?你老妈给你准备的饭团和年糕,都带上了吗?
Naganohara Ryuunosuke:Have you packed all your things? Make sure you've brought the onigiri and rice cakes your mother prepared.
宵宫:放心吧,都在包里,够我吃好多天了。
Yoimiya:Don't worry, I have them all! They're going to last me days!
宵宫:我不在家你们也要保重身体,记得叮嘱老妈按时吃药。
Yoimiya:Take care of yourselves while I'm out, and make sure you remind Mom to take her medicine on time.
宵宫:实在不行店里的生意就歇几天,等我回来了再说。
Yoimiya:If running the store gets a bit too much, take some time off and wait for me to return.
长野原龙之介:我和你老妈,听说你要出远门,都很担心你啊。
Naganohara Ryuunosuke:Oh, Yoimiya, your mother and I got so worried when we heard that you were going so far abroad.
长野原龙之介:我们也从来没去过外面,不知道他们怎么看待稻妻人,愿不愿意和我们说话…
Naganohara Ryuunosuke:We've never left the country, so we don't know how outlanders might view us Inazumans, or if they'd even be willing to speak to us...
宵宫:哎呀,这个你放心,你看从外面来的人啊,大家都很亲切,很热情。
Yoimiya:Oh, relax! Outlanders are friendly and warm!
宵宫:比如社奉行的托马,以前就是从蒙德来的,大家对他的印象都不错。
Yoimiya:Look at Thoma from the Yashiro Commission. He's originally from Mondstadt, but everyone thinks he's a top-tier guy!
长野原龙之介:拖把?哦,你是说家里坏掉的拖把,我早上刚刚把它修好。
Naganohara Ryuunosuke:A mop-tier? What mop? Oh, do you mean the broken one at home? I just fixed it today, actually.
宵宫:不是啦,是托马!前段时间,他不是还送了家乡的酒到我们家来嘛!
Yoimiya:No, I said "top," not "mop"! You know, Thoma even sent us some wine from his homeland not too long ago.
派蒙:这样的聊天很久没见,感觉好亲切啊。
Paimon:We haven't heard this kind of friendly banter in a while, huh?
宵宫:啊,居然是你们!好久不见了,真的好久不见!
Yoimiya:Oh, hey you two! It's been a long time, hasn't it?
旅行者:你还是这么精神。
Traveler:You're as peppy as ever.
宵宫:嘿嘿,因为马上就要出去旅行了,心情很激动。
Yoimiya:Hehe, I'm excited because I'm going on a trip soon!
宵宫:要说那之后最大的变化,就是这个了,好多外国人来了稻妻,也有很多人走了出去。
Yoimiya:Many things have changed. Lots of outlanders have come to Inazuma, and lots of Inazumans have gone out as well.
宵宫:你们在提瓦特到处冒险,可能比较难理解,但对我们来说,这是个千载难逢的圆梦机会。
Yoimiya:You two have been adventuring all over Teyvat, so you might not be able to understand, but for us, this is a long-awaited chance to go out and fulfill our dreams!
派蒙:对哦,漫长的「锁国令」终于结束了。
Paimon:That's right, the Sakoku Decree is gone.
长野原龙之介:我记得你们,是宵宫的朋友对吧。
Naganohara Ryuunosuke:Ah, I remember you two. You're Yoimiya's friends, yes?
长野原龙之介:你们了不起的事迹传遍了整个稻妻,我女儿很佩服你们,说要是能像你们一样该多好。
Naganohara Ryuunosuke:Word of your incredible accomplishments has spread throughout Inazuma. My daughter's a big fan of yours — she said she'd love to be like you two.
宵宫:嘿嘿,有点不好意思。谁小时候还没有一个英雄梦呢。
Yoimiya:Hehe, c'mon, Dad... Who's never dreamed of becoming a hero?
旅行者:你做的事也很了不起。
Traveler:You've done some heroic feats yourself.
宵宫:谢谢你能这么说,我只是个普通的手艺人,生活还是安定一点好。
Yoimiya:Aw, thanks, but I'm just your average artisan. The quiet life suits me better.
宵宫:但如果有机会的话,还是希望能更帅气一些啦。
Yoimiya:But if an opportunity presents itself, why not try to show your stuff, right?
长野原龙之介:对了,今天你们是来订做烟花的吗?
Naganohara Ryuunosuke:Alright, did you two come over today to order some fireworks?
宵宫:啊,糟了!抱歉,光顾着聊自己的事情了。
Yoimiya:Oh! Sorry, sorry, I got carried away.
宵宫:这段时间我们家的烟花会让老爹来做,他的手艺你们也见识过,很厉害的,可以放心下单。
Yoimiya:While I'm gone, Dad's in charge of making fireworks. You've seen how skilled he is, so there's nothing to worry about.
派蒙:没有啦,我们只是正好路过,没什么事。
Paimon:Oh, no, we aren't here to do business or anything. We just happened to be passing by!
宵宫:原来如此,居然我们都有空闲,真是难得…
Yoimiya:Oh, so we're all here with time to spare. What a treat!
宵宫:既然这样,就多聊一会儿吧,哈哈,我也没那么着急出发。
Yoimiya:In that case, let's chat some more! I'm not in a rush, anyway.
派蒙:对了,说到旅行,宵宫你想去什么地方啊?
Paimon:Sure! So, where are you planning to go?
宵宫:不知道!
Yoimiya:No clue!
派蒙:欸?
Paimon:Huh?
宵宫:哈哈哈,但是旅行的目的已经定下来了,我想去看提瓦特最宏大的流星雨。
Yoimiya:Hahaha! I say that, but I do have a travel goal: to see Teyvat's grandest meteor shower.
宵宫:但我不知道它什么时候出现,会出现在哪里,所以打算边旅行边找。
Yoimiya:But I don't know when or where it'll happen, so I figured I can search while I travel.
派蒙:就、就这样?没有稍微再详细一点的情报吗?
Paimon:...That's it? No details? Nothing?
宵宫:目前还没有,因为本来是个类似传说的家族故事。
Yoimiya:Not right now, since this meteor shower was originally something like a family legend.
宵宫:在很久很久以前,长野原家的先祖,就是看到了这样的流星雨,才产生了新的烟花灵感。
Yoimiya:A long time ago, the Naganoharas were inspired to create new fireworks after watching such a meteor shower.
宵宫:我老爹说,灵感是所见与所知的融合,不同的人看到相同的景色,联想也会全然不同。
Yoimiya:Dad says that inspiration is a combination of what you see and what you know. Different people can see the same thing but have different thoughts.
宵宫:现在的稻妻和过去已经完全不一样了,如果我能看到这场流星雨,一定能想出完全不同的烟花。
Yoimiya:Inazuma today is completely different from how it was in the past. If I can see this meteor shower, I'm sure I'll be able to come up with a new kind of firework.
【选项1】
旅行者:流星和烟花…
Traveler: Meteors and fireworks...
【选项2】
旅行者:确实有几分相似。
Traveler: They do have some similarities.
宵宫:是吧是吧,当然更多的理由是我想去外面转一转,看一看,嘿嘿。
Yoimiya:I know, right? Of course, my main reason is that I want to go and look outside Inazuma, hehe.
派蒙:不用不好意思,有机会又有时间的时候,就是该玩个痛快!
Paimon:No need to be shy about it! You gotta play hard when you get the chance!
宵宫:你很懂嘛,派蒙,你比我们刚认识的时候还要机灵了。
Yoimiya:You know, you're right, Paimon! Is it just me, or have you gotten wiser since we first met?
派蒙:嘿嘿,我就喜欢和宵宫当朋友,说话真好听!
Paimon:Hehe, Paimon loves being friends with you since you say such nice things!
【选项1】
旅行者:反正都是出去玩…
Traveler: Since you're going out to play regardless...
【选项2】
旅行者:要不然第一站去须弥?
Traveler: Why not make Sumeru your first stop?
宵宫:须弥…啊,我听说过,有好多好多树,有个很厉害的学院,还有一大片沙漠对吧?
Yoimiya:Sumeru... I've heard of it. It has a ton of trees, a super impressive school, and a massive desert!
旅行者:有个专门研究星空的学派。
Traveler:There's also a division of the school that specializes in studying the stars.
派蒙:哦,对,里面的人都很厉害,问他们关于流星雨的事情,肯定能知道答案!
Paimon:Yep, and everyone there is really smart, so Paimon's sure you'll get some answers from them about the meteor shower!
宵宫:真的吗?唔,不过和做研究的人,问传说中的东西,是不是会让他们反感啊?
Yoimiya:Really? But, won't research people make fun of me or something if I ask them about a legend?
派蒙:问了才知道是不是真的嘛,放心吧,我们在教令院有很硬的路子。
Paimon:We won't know if something's real or not unless we ask! Don't worry, we've got solid connections in there!
派蒙:呃,是他/她有…
Paimon:Well, he/she does, anyway...
宵宫:但这会耽误你们的时间吧,应该不是你们预定中的事情…
Yoimiya:Wouldn't I be taking up your time, though? I doubt this was in your schedule...
【选项1】
旅行者:没关系,能让你父母放心一些。
Traveler: It's fine. This way, your parents can be at ease.
【选项2】
旅行者:没关系,能为你导游。
Traveler: I'll be your guide.
派蒙:就是啦,不必客气,之前你不也帮了我们吗?
Paimon:Exactly! Relax, Yoimiya. You've helped us plenty of times before.
宵宫:嘿嘿,那好吧,我就接受你们的好意了,去须弥痛痛快快地玩上一场吧!
Yoimiya:Haha, alright! Then I accept your offer! Let's have some fun in Sumeru!
宵宫:老爹,我和他/她们一起走,这样你也能更放心一点吧?
Yoimiya:Dad, you can have more peace of mind now that I'm traveling with them, right?
长野原龙之介:嗯?…哦,好啊,那我和你老妈就放心多了。
Naganohara Ryuunosuke:Hm? Ah, yes, your mother and I will be much more at ease.
宵宫:你们也要照顾好自己哦,我很快就会回来。
Yoimiya:Remember, you two also need to take care of yourselves! I'll be back soon.
宵宫:好了,那我们去离岛坐船吧。
Yoimiya:Okay, let's head to Ritou and catch a boat there.
前往离岛港口 Head to the dock in Ritou
长野原龙之介:路上小心,好好玩吧!
Naganohara Ryuunosuke:Stay safe and have fun!
与宵宫交谈 Talk to Yoimiya
你们搭上了前往奥摩斯港的客船,纵览明媚的海上风光。
You board a passenger ship bound for Port Ormos, enjoying the lovely ocean views along the way.
行船途中,宵宫听你讲述了「眼狩令」结束之后,以及在须弥的种种冒险,听得如痴如醉。
During the journey at sea, Yoimiya listens with rapt attention as you tell her of the events following the Vision Hunt Decree and of your various adventures in Sumeru.
漫长的海程很快过去…
The long voyage ends before you know it...
宵宫:呜哇,这就是须弥吗?
Yoimiya:Wow, so this is Sumeru?
宵宫:好大的…树?这座港口居然建在树上?
Yoimiya:That tree's huge... Is the port built on top of it?
宵宫:而且这里也太气派了吧,比离岛的港口大好多,商铺也多了不少。
Yoimiya:And this place is amazing! It's way bigger than Ritou's port! There are also a lot more stores here.
派蒙:嘿嘿,更厉害的还在后面呢。
Paimon:Oh, there's more cool stuff for you to see, don't you worry!
【选项1】
旅行者:我刚来的时候也看呆了。
Traveler: Port Ormos also took my breath away when I first arrived.
【选项2】
旅行者:欢迎来到须弥。
Traveler: Welcome to Sumeru.
宵宫:好厉害,虽然我在别人的描述里听过,但所谓百闻不如一见…
Yoimiya:This place is awesome! I had heard people describe it, but nothing beats seeing a place for yourself...
宵宫:要不是亲眼看到,恐怕我一辈子也想象不出来。
Yoimiya:If I hadn't seen the port with my own eyes, I could never have imagined such a place.
宵宫:所以,你们说的那个学院…叫「教令院」对吧?就在这里吗?
Yoimiya:So, the school you were talking about... the Akademiya? Is it here?
派蒙:不是,我们要从奥摩斯港出发向北走,顺着河流往上,才能抵达须弥城。
Paimon:Nope. We have to head north from here and follow the river to reach Sumeru City.
宵宫:哦,须弥城…那应该比这个地方还要厉害吧?
Yoimiya:Sumeru City, huh... I guess it's even more impressive than here?
【选项1】
旅行者:各有各的独到之处。
Traveler: They each have their own highlights.
宵宫:那我就期待一下,嘿嘿,好兴奋啊。
Yoimiya:Looking forward to it! Heehee, I'm so excited!
【选项2】
旅行者:有一棵更大的树。
Traveler: The city has an even bigger tree.
宵宫:比、比这还大?!那是不是和珊瑚宫一样气派啊…
Yoimiya:Even bigger!? Oh, I wonder if it's as grand as Sangonomiya Shrine...
【选项3】
旅行者:有永远写不完的论文。
Traveler: It's a land of neverending theses.
宵宫:论文?唔,我不太清楚具体是什么,但好像是种很令人焦虑的东西。
Yoimiya:The...ses? Um, I don't know much about them, but they sound like something that's a cause for serious anxiety.
宵宫:总之,那我们…就出发去须弥城?
Yoimiya:Whatever the case, why don't we go to Sumeru City?
宵宫:我光顾着自己兴奋,都不知道现在该干什么了。
Yoimiya:Oh, I'm so excited that I don't even know what I should be doing anymore!
派蒙:出远门玩,最重要的是尽兴啊,别想那么多。
Paimon:The important thing about going on a trip is to enjoy yourself! You don't have to think so hard.
旅行者:先陪你在这附近转转?
Traveler:How about we walk around here with you?
宵宫:我担心不赶紧做正事的话,会耽误你们之后的安排。
Yoimiya:I'm just worried that if we don't get down to business soon, I'll take up too much of your time.
宵宫:既然你们这么说,嘿嘿,那我们到处看看吧。
Yoimiya:Hehe, but if you insist... then let's look around!
在奥摩斯港逛逛 Walk around in Port Ormos
法伊兹:欢迎光临「阿折罗造像」直销商铺,请随意看看吧。
Fayez:Welcome to Acara Crafts! Feel free to have a look around.
宵宫:哇,这是什么,都好可爱!
Yoimiya:Wow, what are these? They're so cute!
法伊兹:这是本店目前销量最好的玩具,名叫「兰那罗木刻」。
Fayez:This is our current best-seller, the Aranara Carving.
法伊兹:它们都是基于小朋友们口口相传的童话形象设计而来,也特别受到他们的欢迎。
Fayez:Their designs are based on the fairy tales that circulate amongst children, so they're very popular with them.
法伊兹:这位女士是从稻妻来的吧,这种木刻作为礼物带回去,是很合适的哦。
Fayez:Miss, are you from Inazuma? This would be a great gift for you to bring back home.
宵宫:兰那罗,我知道!你们船上讲过他们的故事,没想到居然长得这么可爱,怪不得小孩子会喜欢。
Yoimiya:Ooh, I know about Aranara! You two told me about them on the ship. I didn't think they'd be so cute! No wonder the kids like 'em.
宵宫:每一个都做得好漂亮,我要好好看看…
Yoimiya:Ooh, they're all so pretty. Lemme take a better look...
派蒙:我就知道宵宫会喜欢这个。
Paimon:Paimon knew Yoimiya would like this kind of thing.
派蒙:不过就算是宵宫,恐怕也没办法看到真正的兰那罗吧…
Paimon:But even she might have a hard time seeing a real Aranara...
【选项1】
旅行者:兰那罗害怕被打扰。
Traveler: They don't like being disturbed.
【选项2】
旅行者:所以只告诉她这是「童话」。
Traveler: That's why we told her they're from fairy tales.
派蒙:嗯,虽然有点对不起宵宫,但我们也要维护和兰那罗的约定才行。
Paimon:Yeah... Sorry Yoimiya, but we need to keep our promise to the Aranara.
派蒙:不过,宵宫应该也不会很在意这种事吧。
Paimon:That said, Paimon doesn't think Yoimiya would mind too much.
派蒙:她的世界里,早就有无数种幻想生物了。
Paimon:Her world's already chock-full of imaginary creatures.
宵宫:我决定了,我要这种,这种,还要刚刚你拿上来给我看过的那两种。
Yoimiya:I think I'll get this one... ooh! That one, and the other two that you showed me earlier.
派蒙:欸?你要买这么多吗?
Paimon:Eh? You're buying that many?
宵宫:对啊,彩香他们肯定会喜欢,拿回去分给孩子们。唔,和「荒泷派」比试的时候,当奖品也不错。
Yoimiya:Yep! I'm going to give them out to Saika and the others. They're going to love them! Oh, and these carvings can also be used as prizes in matches against the Arataki Gang.
宵宫:而且你想想看,如果能把这个在窗边摆上一排,早上起来第一眼看到的就是这么可爱的东西。
Yoimiya:They'd also look great lined up by the window. Think about it — you wake up, and the first thing you see are these adorable critters.
宵宫:那一整天的心情都会很好。
Yoimiya:Wouldn't they brighten up your entire day?
【选项1】
旅行者:那我也赞助几个。
Traveler: Let me cover some of the cost.
【选项2】
旅行者:让你天天有好心情。
Traveler: They start your day on the right foot.
宵宫:嘿嘿,好啊,谢谢你,那让你来挑吧。
Yoimiya:Hehe, okay, thanks! In that case, you take your pick, too.
旅行者:我选这个吧。
Traveler:I'll go with this one.
派蒙:看上去,莫名地感觉和宵宫有点像呢。
Paimon:...For some reason, Paimon thinks it kinda looks like you, Yoimiya.
宵宫:哦,你这么一说,确实有点。
Yoimiya:Now that you mention it, it kinda does!
宵宫:「那菈派蒙,你好,我是兰宵宫。」嘀嘟嘀嘟。
Yoimiya:"Hello, Nara Paimon. My name is Aramiya!" Plip-plod, plip-plod.
宵宫:是像这样说话吗?我没记错吧,嘿嘿。
Yoimiya:Is that how they talk? Hope I remembered correctly, hehe.
派蒙:好厉害,只是在船上随便讲讲,居然记住了。
Paimon:That was really good! Wow, great memory. We only talked about Aranara that one time on the boat.
宵宫:因为很有意思啊,记这些事我还是很有自信的。
Yoimiya:That's because they're so interesting! I'm pretty good at remembering those kinds of things.
旅行者:麻烦老板为兰宵宫打包吧。
Traveler:Could you please package these up for Aramiya?
法伊兹:好嘞,谢谢惠顾!
Fayez:Of course. Thank you for your patronage!
法伊兹:几位客人真是太有趣了,愿你们在须弥能玩得开心!
Fayez:You all are an entertaining bunch. I hope you enjoy your time here in Sumeru!
前往须弥城 Go to Sumeru City
宵宫:哇,这个地方感觉比奥摩斯港的市场更加繁华。
Yoimiya:Wow, this market is even busier than the one in Port Ormos.
派蒙:这里是宝商街,往上走就是教令院,如果往树干里面走,就是大巴扎,都是很有特点的地方。
Paimon:This is Treasures Street. Up from here is the Akademiya... Oh! And in that tree trunk is the Grand Bazaar. They're both pretty special places.
宵宫:我刚刚就看见好多人穿一样的衣服从上面走下来,那个就是教令院统一的制服吗?
Yoimiya:I just saw a group of people come down, and they were all wearing the same outfit. Is that the Akademiya's uniform?
派蒙:对哦,还会根据学院的不同,戴上不同图案的帽子。
Paimon:That's right. They also wear hats with different designs, depending on which Darshan they're in.
派蒙:比如等会儿我们要找的就是明论派的人,关于星星的事问他们准没错。
Paimon:For example, we'll be looking for someone from Rtawahist. They know a lot about stars and stuff.
宵宫:换句话说,一般如果要进出教令院的话,就得穿那样的衣服?
Yoimiya:Does this mean that you need uniforms like those to get in and out of the Akademiya?
派蒙:那好像也没有这样的说法…
Paimon:Uh, Paimon doesn't think so...
旅行者:宵宫你在担心什么吗?
Traveler:Is something worrying you, Yoimiya?
宵宫:嗯,我觉得我这个样子和你们一起进去,会不会太招摇了点?
Yoimiya:Um, won't we stick out if we go in like this?
派蒙:你居然害羞了,没想到啊。
Paimon:So even you get shy, huh?
宵宫:不不不,倒不是这个原因,你们设身处地想一想,假如你们是教令院的学生,正在努力学习。
Yoimiya:No, no, that's not what I meant. Let's pretend you're an Akademiya student, hard at work.
宵宫:这时候突然闯进来一个穿着怪异的外国人,东张西望,四处乱走…
Yoimiya:Then in comes a bunch of outlanders in strange clothes who gawk and run around everywhere...
派蒙:呃,我好像有点明白你的意思了…
Paimon:Oh, Paimon kinda gets what you mean.
【选项1】
旅行者:至少会分心吧。
Traveler: We'll be a bit distracting, won't we?
【选项2】
旅行者:说不定会引来风纪官。
Traveler: We might even attract the matra's attention.
宵宫:嗯,虽然说我们不用过分在意别人的目光,但我觉得这也要注意时宜。
Yoimiya:I don't think we have to be too self-conscious, but it's still something to keep in mind.
宵宫:要不然我就先在这附近转转,正好我也想去看看你们说的「祖拜尔剧场」。
Yoimiya:Why don't we look around here first? I've been wanting to see the "Zubayr Theater," anyway.
宵宫:教令院的话…等我准备一套须弥风格的衣服再去参观好了。
Yoimiya:As for the Akademiya... let's go once I get myself a set of Sumeru-style clothes.
派蒙:也行吧,虽然我觉得不用考虑那么多。
Paimon:Alright, but Paimon thinks you're overthinking it.
旅行者:晚点帮你找个厉害的裁缝。
Traveler:We'll find you a good tailor later.
派蒙:做衣服的话,妮露说不定有很棒的推荐。
Paimon:Nilou might have some good recommendations!
宵宫:嘿嘿,好啊,如果顺便能看到她的演出就更棒了。
Yoimiya:Hehe, sounds good. If we can watch a performance of hers while we're at it, that'd be even better!
宵宫:那我就在附近闲逛,流星雨的事就麻烦你们去打听一下了。
Yoimiya:Alright, I'll be looking around here. I'm leaving the meteor shower inquiry to you two. Thanks a lot.
派蒙:好,我们去去就回来。
Paimon:No problem! We'll be right back.
宵宫:我不会走太远的,你们也不用担心我会无聊,我有一万种打发时间的办法。
Yoimiya:I won't go too far, and don't worry about me getting bored. I'm an expert at finding ways to pass time!
前往教令院 Go to the Akademiya
派蒙:虽然说了要找明论派,但仔细一想,好像没有合适的人选…
Paimon:We said we were gonna find someone from Rtawahist, but now that Paimon thinks about it, no one really fits the bill...
旅行者:毕竟之前明论派贤者是阿扎尔。
Traveler:Well, the previous Rtawahist sage was Azar.
派蒙:我觉得这种事艾尔海森应该会知道,但…我不想找他。
Paimon:Paimon thinks Alhaitham might know something, but... Paimon doesn't want to talk to him.
派蒙:要不然我们先随便问问,说不定就有明论派的呢。
Paimon:Why don't we just ask around? Maybe we'll run into someone from Rtawahist.
纳西妲:看来你们遇到了艰难的抉择,为什么不考虑一下对你们知无不言的人呢?
Nahida:Looks like you two are in a pickle. Why not consult someone who always tells you everything she knows?
派蒙:呜哇?!纳西妲,你怎么在这里!
Paimon:Nahida!? Why are you here?
【选项1】
旅行者:吓了我一跳。
Traveler: Thanks for the scare.
【选项2】
旅行者:来的正是时候。
Traveler: Right on cue.
纳西妲:我本来是要和学者见面,正好看到你们走进来然后一脸犯愁的样子,我就跟上来了。
Nahida:I'm here to meet with some researchers, but when I saw you two looking so troubled, I decided to follow.
纳西妲:看来好像正是时候。
Nahida:Looks like I showed up just in time.
派蒙:嗯,那我来说吧,我们有个朋友来了须弥…
Paimon:Okay, we might as well tell you. We have a friend who's come to Sumeru...
和纳西妲讲了宵宫和流星雨的事。
You tell Nahida about Yoimiya and the meteor shower.
纳西妲:唔,原来是这样…
Nahida:Hm, I see...
派蒙:看你的表情,难道说距离下次流星雨还要很久吗?
Paimon:Uh, your face says that it's gonna be a long time before the next meteor shower...
纳西妲:嗯…或许是一个更扫兴的答案。
Nahida:Um... My answer is going to be even more of a disappointment.
纳西妲:你们可能听说过一个说法,提瓦特天空的星星与人的命运有关。
Nahida:You may have heard that the stars are related to people's fates.
派蒙:这个倒是听过好几次了。
Paimon:Yeah, lots of times.
纳西妲:既然星星昭示了命运,你们想想看,命运会是一成不变,永远遵循预测结果的东西吗?
Nahida:If the stars dictate destiny, then do you think that destiny is something that is unchanging and always follows predicted outcomes?
派蒙:有道理哦…
Paimon:You have a point...
【选项1】
旅行者:如果能做到这点…
Traveler: If that were so...
【选项2】
旅行者:明论派就完成了一个终极目标。
Traveler: Rtawahist would have achieved one of their ultimate goals.
纳西妲:按照目前明论派的研究,流星雨是许多人错综复杂的命运相互干涉而引起的天体现象。
Nahida:According to current Rtawahist research, a meteor shower is a celestial phenomenon that occurs due to the interference between many intricate fates.
纳西妲:它的出现非常随机,虽然也有一些尝试预测的办法,但都很不可靠。
Nahida:Their appearance is highly random. Some have tried coming up with ways to predict their occurrence, but the results are less than reliable.
纳西妲:这种说法就和民间传说中,「它会规律地到来,祝福所有观看者」的说法相距甚远。
Nahida:This is a far cry from folktales that claim meteor showers "come at certain times" and "bless all who witness them."
派蒙:也就是说,看不到了?
Paimon:So you mean we won't be able to see one?
纳西妲:嗯,我很抱歉。真相让你们失望了。
Nahida:I'm sorry to disappoint you two.
派蒙:把这件事告诉宵宫,她一定会很失落吧。
Paimon:If we tell this to Yoimiya, she'll be so disappointed...
【选项1】
旅行者:她一路上那么开心…
Traveler: She's been so excited this entire time...
【选项2】
旅行者:难得出远门来玩一趟。
Traveler: This was a rare trip abroad for her.
派蒙:怎么办,旅行者,我好不甘心…
Paimon:What now? There has to be something we can do...
回忆起了在稻妻与宵宫一同经历的事…
You reminisce all the things you went through together with Yoimiya in Inazuma...
旅行者:(宵宫平时对大家都很真诚,也很注意保护小孩子们的幻想。)
Traveler:(Yoimiya's always genuine with everyone, and she does her best to protect the dreams of children.)
旅行者:(比如她那时候在海滩上,和小朋友谈论「大貉妖」的时候就是这样。)
Traveler:(Just like the time she hung out with the kids on the beach and talked with them about the Great Mujina Youkai.)
旅行者:(好不容易她也有了想要看到的东西,结果却是一盆冷水…)
Traveler:(And now, when she's the one who wants to see something, her fire has to be extinguished like this...)
纳西妲:你们怎么了?你们受到的打击好像比我预想中还要大。
Nahida:Are you two okay? It seems the news hit harder than I expected.
派蒙:我、我只是觉得对宵宫不太公平。
Paimon:Paimon just thinks this isn't fair to Yoimiya.
旅行者:好人应该有回报才对。
Traveler:Good people should be repaid for their good deeds.
纳西妲:我明白了,从你们的讲述中我能感受到她是个很热情善良的人,既然你们这么说…
Nahida:I get it. From how you described her, I can see that she is a kind and caring soul...
纳西妲:那要不要学习她的方式,也送给她一个善意的「谎言」呢?
Nahida:So why don't we take a page out of her book and protect her dreams with a well-intentioned "lie"?
派蒙:欸?要怎么做?
Paimon:Oh? How do we do that?
纳西妲:就是一个有关流星雨的故事,陪她走一段路,付出一些努力,最后理所应当地得到流星雨作为回报。
Nahida:It'll be a story about a meteor shower. You'll accompany her on a brief journey, do a bit of work here and there, and then receive the meteor shower as a reward.
纳西妲:——虽然现实中的流星雨无法应召而来,但如果是在梦里看一场,我还是能帮忙的。
Nahida:Well, I can't summon a real meteor shower, but if it's in a dream, I can help out.
派蒙:啊!不愧是你,纳西妲!
Paimon:Oh! That would be great, Nahida!
旅行者:太感谢你了。
Traveler:Thank you so much.
纳西妲:比起你们为我做的事,这只是举手之劳而已。
Nahida:Compared to what you've done for me, this is nothing.
纳西妲:你们可以用流星雨这个话题带宵宫在须弥四处逛逛,当你们准备好的时候,就吹响这个。
Nahida:Use the meteor shower as a pretext to take Yoimiya all around Sumeru. Then, when you're ready, blow this.
纳西妲:我会事先把这件事告诉兰那罗,他们在听了事情的来龙去脉之后,应该很乐意帮忙。
Nahida:I'll tell the Aranara in advance. Once they hear the whole story, I'm sure they'll be willing to help.
派蒙:做梦的话,应该和我们在道成林遇到海芭夏那时候一样吧。
Paimon:Hm, then the dream will probably be like the one we had in the Avidya Forest, when we first met Haypasia.
派蒙:作为惊喜,确实不容易被察觉到。
Paimon:That was a real shocker! It was hard to tell that we were even in a dream.
旅行者:嗯,后来才意识到进入了梦中。
Traveler:Yeah, only later did we realize that.
纳西妲:等到流星雨结束,你们从梦中醒来,她应该也就明白是怎么回事了。
Nahida:Once the meteor shower ends and you all awaken from the dream, she'll probably realize what had happened.
纳西妲:那时再告诉她真相,她大概就不会觉得失落了。
Nahida:If you tell her the truth at that point, she should be a lot less disappointed.
派蒙:是啊,我觉得是最好的替代方法,谢谢你,纳西妲!
Paimon:Mm-hmm, Paimon thinks this is the best way to simulate the meteor shower. Thanks, Nahida!
纳西妲:呵呵,不用客气,能帮上忙我也很高兴。
Nahida:Hehe, you're welcome. I'm glad I could help.
纳西妲:不过你们回去找她之前,还是好好想想这个流星雨的故事要怎么编,不然很容易就被拆穿了。
Nahida:Still, you two should get the story straight before you join up with your friend. If not, she's gonna see right through everything.
派蒙:嗯,我们路上讨论一下!
Paimon:True. Let's discuss it on the way!
离开教令院,与派蒙商量 Leave the Akademiya and talk to Paimon about a plan
派蒙:所以我们现在要做的,就是让宵宫相信流星雨确实存在,然后付出一些努力吧?
Paimon:So, what we need to do is to make Yoimiya believe that the meteor shower is really happening, and be super convincing at how we sell it.
旅行者:完成挑战,让收获水到渠成。
Traveler:Complete some challenges, and then reap the rewards.
派蒙:如果我要去看一场流星雨,我最关心的事情是…
Paimon:Hmm... If Paimon wanted to go see a meteor shower, the things Paimon would focus on the most would be...
【选项1】
旅行者:流星雨出现的时间…
Traveler: The start time...
【选项2】
旅行者:以及最佳的观看地点。
Traveler: ...And the perfect vantage point.
派蒙:没错,就是这两个!名义上是寻找这两个信息,其实是带宵宫在须弥看风景和吃好吃的!
Paimon:Yes, exactly! We'll say we're trying to figure these two things out, but we'll actually be bringing Yoimiya around to see the sights and enjoy local food!
派蒙:——话虽这么说,这个「名义」不需要很严谨,但也不能一下子就被识破了。
Paimon:...Well, easier said than done. We can't be too strict with our pretext, but we can't be sloppy with it either, or she'll see through it.
派蒙:最好还能有童话故事中的那种又浪漫,又别出心裁的感觉…唔,好难。
Paimon:It'd be best if we could take a unique approach to making it fantastical, just like a real fairy tale. Hmm, this is gonna be hard...
【选项1】
旅行者:我想起了在「一心净土」…
Traveler: This reminds me of the Plane of Euthymia...
【选项2】
旅行者:天上出现象征愿望的星星。
Traveler: When stars symbolizing wishes appeared in the sky.
派蒙:哦,在大家口中也很流行「向流星许愿」这个说法!
Paimon:Ooh, that's right. Um, don't people also talk about wishing on a shooting star?
派蒙:如果用「愿望」来编这个故事的话…
Paimon:If we used wishes as the center of our story...
旅行者:流星雨是被愿望召唤而来的。
Traveler:A meteor shower is something summoned by people's wishes.
派蒙:哦,这样很有意思!那应该需要一个特定的许愿地点,不然满天就都是流星雨了。
Paimon:Woah, that sounds great! Alright then, we need a specific wishing spot, or else the sky would be full of meteor showers.
【选项1】
旅行者:地点需要用某种东西去寻找。
Traveler: We need a certain device to find this location.
【选项2】
旅行者:就像明论派需要观星设备。
Traveler: Just like how Rtawahist requires their observational instruments.
派蒙:然后就以寻找或者制造设备的名义,到处玩,到处吃!
Paimon:And then while we're supposedly finding or making this device, we'll go around and have fun and eat good food!
派蒙:嘿嘿,感觉是个完美的故事。
Paimon:Heehee, this is shaping up to be the perfect plot!
派蒙:毕竟对我们来说,设备是什么都可以,地点在哪里也无所谓,只要在晚上让宵宫入梦就好。
Paimon:After all, the device can be anything and the location can be wherever. As long as we get Yoimiya to enter the dream at night, things will be fine.
【选项1】
旅行者:你越来越聪明了。
Traveler: You're getting ever smarter.
派蒙:这不是聪明,是默契。嘿嘿,点子都是你提的嘛,我只是知道你想说什么而已。
Paimon:This isn't about being smart, it's about being a good duo! The idea was yours, anyway. Paimon just knows what you wanna say!
【选项2】
旅行者:说到吃的脑子都动得快了。
Traveler: Your brain always works so well when food comes up.
派蒙:那有什么不好,你也不是第一天认识我了,哼。
Paimon:There's nothing wrong with that! You should know Paimon pretty well by now.
派蒙:好啦好啦,走吧,估计宵宫要等得不耐烦了。
Paimon:Alright, alright, let's go. Yoimiya's probably sick of waiting for us.
回到宝商街找宵宫 Return to Treasures Street and look for Yoimiya
宵宫:谢谢你啊,要是没有你介绍,我早就迷路了。
Yoimiya:Thanks so much! If it weren't for your help, I would've gotten lost already.
艾文:嗯,没关系。那我就先回家了。
Avin:It's no problem. I'll be heading home, then.
宵宫:等下等下,这个送给你。
Yoimiya:Just a minute, wait! This is for you.
宵宫:这是我在奥摩斯港买的兰那罗木刻,听说在小孩子里很有人气,送你一个吧。
Yoimiya:This is an Aranara Carving I bought in Port Ormos. I heard it's very popular with kids, so here, have one.
艾文:不用了,我也没做什么…
Avin:It's alright, I didn't do much, really...
宵宫:没事啦,拿着吧,你看它笑得多开心啊。
Yoimiya:It's fine, take it! C'mon, just look at its big, happy smile!
宵宫:摆在家里,或者挂在轮椅上,也能让你开心一点吧。
Yoimiya:You can display it at home or hang it on your wheelchair. It'll cheer you up.
宵宫:可能你觉得这话听起来很蠢,「啊,为什么它开心我也要跟着开心啊!」
Yoimiya:That might sound silly to you... Like, why do you have to be happy just because it is?
宵宫:但这就是笑容的魔力哦,不信你就试试看,每天多看它几眼,你会明白的。
Yoimiya:But that's the magic of a smile. If you don't believe me, try it. Look at it a few times every day, and you'll understand.
艾文:…其实我已经有点感受到了,姐姐你好喜欢说话,也好喜欢笑。
Avin:...Actually, I feel like I already do. You love talking, and you love smiling, too.
艾文:但我不明白你为什么这么乐观…没见过你这样的人。
Avin:I just don't understand why you're so... positive. I've never met anyone like you before.
艾文:对不起,说话不太好听。既然你这么说,我就收下了。
Avin:Sorry, I'm not very good with words. But since you say so, I'll accept your gift.
宵宫:要不我送你回去吧?
Yoimiya:Want me to take you home?
艾文:不用了,我自己能行。
Avin:It's okay, I can head back myself.
乘坐轮椅的小孩子离开了。
The child in the wheelchair leaves.
宵宫:哟,你们回来的正是时候啊。
Yoimiya:Oh, great timing, you two!
派蒙:刚刚的那个孩子是?
Paimon:Who was that kid?
宵宫:她啊,她叫艾文,我看她闷闷不乐的样子,就去和她搭话了。
Yoimiya:Oh, her? Her name is Avin. I saw that she was looking quite forlorn, so I wanted to make sure she wasn't feeling left out or alone.
宵宫:她本来不太愿意理我,我就说我刚来须弥城,迷路了,想找个本地人带路,可是大家都很忙…
Yoimiya:She was pretty shy at first, but I explained that I just arrived in Sumeru and had gotten lost, so I needed someone to help guide me...
宵宫:如果她愿意帮我的话,我就帮她推椅子,她犹豫了一会儿,还是答应了。
Yoimiya:She agreed and we made our way back here.
宵宫:不过其实我真的有点迷路,哈哈,这里四通八达,一会儿上去一会儿又下来,真是分不清。
Yoimiya:There were so many paths here, and they're all twisty-turny and up and down... It's hard navigating through them all.
旅行者:她把心事告诉你了吗?
Traveler:Did she tell you what's on her mind?
宵宫:没有,她不愿意说,我也没问。问了只会让她再回忆一次不开心的事吧。
Yoimiya:No, she didn't want to talk about that, and I didn't ask. I get the feeling that it'll bring up some unhappy memories.
宵宫:不过我猜,估计还是和没办法站起来有关系…
Yoimiya:But if I had to guess, it's probably because she hasn't been able to explore the city for quite some time...
宵宫:她只是说她生病了,不知道什么时候才能好。
Yoimiya:All she said was that she's sick and doesn't know when she'll get better.
宵宫:每当我们路过熙熙攘攘的人群,她就会左顾右看,我本来以为她是怕被撞到…
Yoimiya:Whenever we passed by busy crowds, she kept turning her head and taking in all the things around her. At first, I thought she was afraid that someone might bump into us...
宵宫:结果她的眼神里,是一种向往,还有些悲伤。
Yoimiya:But when I caught a glimpse in her eyes, I only saw yearning, and a deep sense of loss.
派蒙:唔,有这么不幸的遭遇,心情失落也是难免的。
Paimon:It's hard to not be down when something like that happens to you.
宵宫:她一开始一句话都不想和我讲,嘴里几乎只有是与否。
Yoimiya:At first, she didn't really want to say anything to me at all — she just gave me yes and no answers.
宵宫:我就一个人在说话,说地毯的事,香料的事,料理的事,又说这里跟我家有什么差别…
Yoimiya:But what I really saw was just another child, and asked all the same things everyone else did, about rugs, spices, cooking, and the differences between here and home.
宵宫:后来她慢慢愿意开口了,嘿嘿,内向的孩子基本都这样。
Yoimiya:Eventually, I think I earned her trust. Hehe, there were many things that she liked in the city after all.
宵宫:不过话虽这么说,她一路上说的话加起来,可能也只有你们回来的时候听到的这么多。
Yoimiya:I say that, but honestly, you two probably caught the majority of what she said.
旅行者:她已经放下戒备了。
Traveler:She had already relaxed her guard around you.
宵宫:万事开头难嘛。对了对了,流星雨的事,你们打听到了吗?
Yoimiya:Gotta start somewhere. Oh, by the way, did you guys learn anything about the meteor shower?
派蒙:有哦,很大的收获!我们运气很好,流星雨在须弥就可以看到!
Paimon:You bet we did, big time! You're in luck, Yoimiya — you'll be able to see the meteor shower from Sumeru!
宵宫:真的吗?!哈哈,那太好了,要是我自己去找,肯定就错过了。
Yoimiya:Really!? Haha, that's great! If I had gone looking for it myself, I'm sure I would've missed it.
旅行者:那也不一定。
Traveler:Well, not necessarily.
宵宫:嗯,什么意思?
Yoimiya:Huh? What do you mean?
旅行者:流星雨是回应愿望而出现的。
Traveler:Meteor showers appear in response to people's wishes.
宵宫:回应愿望?我还从来没听过这种说法…
Yoimiya:They respond to wishes? Huh. I've never heard that one before...
宵宫:并不是向流星许愿,而是反过来,用愿望召唤流星吗?
Yoimiya:So it's not that you wish upon shooting stars, but that wishes summon them?
宵宫:嘿嘿,那我早有准备,放心吧。
Yoimiya:Hehe, in that case, I was born ready! Don't you worry!
派蒙:是你之前说的那个,要用流星雨作为烟花灵感的事吗?
Paimon:Are you talking about how you want to use the meteor shower as inspiration for fireworks?
宵宫:那个是理由,应该还不能称之为愿望,仅仅是这样应该没办法让星空为我们降下流星雨吧?
Yoimiya:That's why I'm here, but I wouldn't call that my wish. I don't think that alone will call the stars down for us, right?
派蒙:啊…啊,对,我觉得有道理。
Paimon:Uh, yeah, that makes sense.
派蒙:(她居然自己在加戏…)
Paimon:(Wow, she's adding her own spin onto this...)
宵宫:既然这样的话,应该在「许愿」这件事上做一点练习。
Yoimiya:If that's the case, then we'll have to "practice" wishing a little.
宵宫:你们可以陪我吗,我先组织一下语言,你们听听看是否能理解。
Yoimiya:Can you two come with me? Let me put my thoughts together, and tell me if you understand.
宵宫:至于愿望是什么…嘿嘿,容我先卖个关子吧。
Yoimiya:As for what my wish is... Hehe, it's a secret for now.
【选项1】
旅行者:那我建议换个地方。
Traveler: How about a change of scenery?
【选项2】
旅行者:更有沉浸感一些。
Traveler: Let's go someplace that better fits the mood.
派蒙:嗯,顺便让你看看你以前绝对没有见过的景色。
Paimon:Yeah, and we'll take the opportunity to show you some views you've definitely never seen before!
宵宫:还有这种地方?好,那我们快走吧,现在就出发!
Yoimiya:More places to see? Alright, let's go!
最后更新于