纯净无瑕之物 All Things Flawless and Pure
你和派蒙告诉宵宫流星雨会回应愿望而出现,宵宫想要为此做一些准备。 You and Paimon tell Yoimiya that meteor showers respond to people's wishes. In response, Yoimiya wants to spend some time getting herself ready for the occasion...
前往降诸魔山 Go to Devantaka Mountain
宵宫:哇,你们说的是那个吗?好厉害,居然有这么大!
Yoimiya:Wow, is that what you two were talking about? Amazing... It's huge!
宵宫:等等,它不会突然动起来吧?
Yoimiya:W—Wait, it's not going to suddenly start moving, right?
派蒙:放心啦,它在这里一动不动,已经坐了好长时间。
Paimon:Relax, it's completely still, and it's been ages.
宵宫:说的也是,都已经变得绿油油的了。
Yoimiya:That's true. It's green from all the overgrowth on it.
宵宫:那我们快走吧。嘿嘿,回去有好的话题可以炫耀了。
Yoimiya:Alright, let's go. Hehehe, now this'll make for quite the story!
向上方前进 Head upwards
宵宫:说起来我都一直还没问,你见到你的妹妹/哥哥了吗?
Yoimiya:I was wondering... have you seen your sister/brother yet?
派蒙:嗯,但她/他说会在旅途的终点和我们再见,然后又离开了。
Paimon:Yup, but she/he said that she/he'd meet us at the end of our journey — and then she/he left.
宵宫:这样啊,那她/他应该有她/他自己的考虑…
Yoimiya:I see. It seems she/he has her/his own things to worry about...
宵宫:没关系,挺好的不是嘛,总算能说上话了。她/他看上去怎么样,气色好吗?气质变了吗?
Yoimiya:But it's alright. At least you were able to talk. How did she/he look? Was she/he doing well? Had she/he changed in any way?
派蒙:呃,据他/她说,没有什么变化,这也让他/她松了一口气。
Paimon:Well, according to him/her, nothing's really changed. He/She's hanging in there.
宵宫:嘿嘿,那我也不那么担心了。
Yoimiya:Hehe, that sure is reassuring!
宵宫:在看过了旅途上所有的风景之后,你们就能互相理解了吧。
Yoimiya:I believe that you two will come to an understanding once your journey is over.
宵宫:毕竟是兄妹啊。
Yoimiya:You are siblings, after all.
继续向上方前进 Continue to head upwards
与宵宫交谈 Talk to Yoimiya
宵宫:居然真的能爬到这个大铁块的头顶…
Yoimiya:I didn't think we'd be able to climb all the way up here...
宵宫:视野好棒啊,好想朝着下面大声喊出来。
Yoimiya:What a great view! I just wanna shout at the top of my lungs!
派蒙:虽然流星雨不一定是在这里看,但作为练习的地方很合适。
Paimon:Yeah! And even though we might not be viewing the meteor shower from here, it's a good place to practice.
宵宫:哦,对,玩得太投入,差点忘记了正事。
Yoimiya:Oops, I was having too much fun and almost forgot about that.
宵宫:在我离开稻妻之前,有很多人听说我要出来看流星雨,都说想要对流星许愿。
Yoimiya:Before I left Inazuma, many people heard that I was looking for a meteor shower, so they told me that they wanted to make wishes.
宵宫:我就告诉他们,可以写在纸条上,结果一不小心就攒了几十张…
Yoimiya:I told them that they could write their wishes down on paper, so I ended up collecting several dozens of wishes...
派蒙:呜哇,居然有这么多?
Paimon:Woah, that many!?
旅行者:所以是想要传达大家的愿望吗?
Traveler:So you want to help convey all those wishes?
宵宫:有这个原因吧,但更重要的是,「为什么大家一听到流星雨,就想到许愿呢?」
Yoimiya:That's part of it, but more importantly, I've been wondering why people link meteor showers and wishes in the first place.
宵宫:我想了好久好久,终于明白了。
Yoimiya:After a lot of thought, I think I've figured it out.
宵宫:人们会用烟花记录心中最珍贵的片段,每一次让烟花升空都能让记忆熠熠生辉。
Yoimiya:People use fireworks to remember their most precious memories, and these memories sparkle and shine each time the fireworks fly.
宵宫:换句话说,烟花象征了过去。
Yoimiya:In other words, fireworks symbolize the past.
宵宫:而人们说到流星就会想到愿望,愿望承载了大家对未来最美好的期许。
Yoimiya:And shooting stars make people think of wishes because wishes carry people's brilliant hopes and expectations for the future.
宵宫:一个是过去,一个是未来,明明都是在天空中盛开的美景,居然有完全不同的寓意。
Yoimiya:One represents the past, and the other the future. They both bloom in the sky, but have completely different meanings behind them.
宵宫:——太美妙了,不是吗?
Yoimiya:It's really beautiful, isn't it?
旅行者:确实…
Traveler:Very true...
宵宫:这仅仅是巧合吗?我觉得不是,不光我觉得不是,我家的那位先祖一定也觉得不是。
Yoimiya:It's clear to me that I'm not the only one holding this belief — I'm sure my ancestor had similar views.
宵宫:我觉得这才是他从流星雨中获得灵感的原因…
Yoimiya:I think that's how he drew inspiration from the meteor shower...
宵宫:他的做法本来就是一种愿望——希望过去和未来叠加在一起,两全其美。
Yoimiya:His method was a wish of sorts to begin with — to join the past and future together and combine their beauty.
宵宫:所以对我来说,本来只是玩笑似的说,「既然可以出去了,就去看看流星雨吧…」
Yoimiya:At first, I wasn't completely serious about using the opportunity to travel abroad to see a meteor shower...
宵宫:结果却在大家把愿望交给我的时候,找到了某种使命感。
Yoimiya:But it became something like a mission once everyone had handed their wishes over to me.
派蒙:宵宫…
Paimon:Yoimiya...
派蒙:你这不是很会说嘛!根本就不用练习啊!
Paimon:Well said! And here Paimon thought you needed practice.
宵宫:欸?这样就够了吗?你们能理解我想说的东西吗?我还觉得挺乱的呢…
Yoimiya:Huh, that was fine? You both understand what I'm trying to say? Honestly, I thought it was pretty messy...
宵宫:毕竟全都是抽象的概念,更多的是很难用语言描述的…唔,赞叹?
Yoimiya:I mean, these are all abstract topics that evoke a... sense of admiration that's hard to put into words.
【选项1】
旅行者:那你考虑过,如果一直找不到…
Traveler: Then, have you ever considered that if you can't find it...
【选项2】
旅行者:或者它并不存在呢?
Traveler: Perhaps it doesn't exist?
派蒙:(旅行者…)
Paimon:(Traveler...)
宵宫:我也想过这种可能性,说实话,真是那样的话我可能会很受挫吧。
Yoimiya:I did consider that possibility, and I won't lie — it'd be a real bummer if that were the case.
宵宫:我也明白这才是最现实的一种情况,运气不见得会站在我这边。
Yoimiya:I know that's the most realistic conclusion, and it's not like luck has to be on my side.
宵宫:但所有的传说故事都有个前提,那就是「相信」。
Yoimiya:But there's a premise to every legend, and that's belief!
宵宫:如果我不迈出这一步,我觉得流星雨也不会砸到我的脑袋上,嘿嘿。
Yoimiya:If I didn't take this step, it's not like a meteor shower would just rain upon me, either.
宵宫:那我就不会像现在这样,知晓流星雨是回应愿望而来,还见识了须弥这么多漂亮的风景。
Yoimiya:I wouldn't be where I am now. I wouldn't have known that they respond to wishes, and I wouldn't have seen all these beautiful sights in Sumeru.
宵宫:我对这趟旅途接下来的每一步都充满期待。
Yoimiya:So I'm looking forward to the rest of our journey — every single step of it.
派蒙:…宵宫真厉害啊。
Paimon:...You really are amazing, Yoimiya.
宵宫:嗯,怎么了?
Yoimiya:Eh, what?
派蒙:没什么,没什么,我觉得愿望已经没问题了,接下来我们还需要一个东西。
Paimon:Oh, nothing. Paimon just thinks you're doing a good job with the wishes. Now we just need one other thing.
派蒙:对吧,就像我们编的那样,找材料造设备。
Paimon:Like we said earlier, we're going to need to build a device.
旅行者:我们要找到须弥最纯净的矿石。
Traveler:We'll need to look for the purest ore in Sumeru.
派蒙:嗯!然后用这种矿石做成观测工具,这样就能找到许愿流星出现的地点。
Paimon:Yep, and once we use it to create an observation device, we can find where the meteor shower will be.
宵宫:原来是这样,最纯净的矿石…
Yoimiya:I see. The purest ore...
旅行者:我们可以去其他地方看看。
Traveler:We can go somewhere else to look for it.
宵宫:欸,既然这样的话,回须弥城问问那位铁匠怎么样?
Yoimiya:Hmm... Then, why don't we go back to Sumeru City and ask the blacksmith?
宵宫:我在帮小孩子推车的时候和他聊了几句,感觉他见多识广,肯定知道。
Yoimiya:I chatted with him a bit when Avin was showing me around. He seems really knowledgeable. I bet he'll know something.
派蒙:呃,这个,会不会有点打扰到他…
Paimon:Uh... But wouldn't we be bothering him?
宵宫:矿石的事,应该是铁匠最清楚吧。
Yoimiya:No one knows more about ore than a blacksmith!
派蒙:有、有道理…
Paimon:That's true...
宵宫:那我们走吧。哈哈,要是能从这里飞下去就好了。
Yoimiya:Let's go! Hehe, I wish we could fly over!
派蒙:怎么办,真的找铁匠,他肯定会觉得我们莫名其妙的。
Paimon:What are we gonna do? If we really ask the blacksmith, he's gonna give us funny looks for sure!
旅行者:只能见招拆招了…
Traveler:We'll just have to roll with the punches...
派蒙:唉,只能这样了。我会小心的,尽量不说错话。
Paimon:sigh You're right. Paimon will do her best to not say anything wrong!
派蒙:我一开始还觉得,把宵宫蒙在鼓里是不是不太好…
Paimon:At first, Paimon felt bad about keeping Yoimiya in the dark...
派蒙:但现在,我觉得我们的选择是正确的了。
Paimon:But now, it feels like we made the right decision.
【选项1】
旅行者:想让她见到流星雨。
Traveler: I want her to see that meteor shower.
【选项2】
旅行者:想让她做两全其美的事。
Traveler: I want her to have her cake and eat it, too.
派蒙:嗯,这就是价值所在!
Paimon:Yup, that's why we're doing all this!
向阿汉格尔询问矿石情报 Ask Ahangar about ores
和铁匠简要地说明了来意。
You briefly explain the purpose of your visit to the blacksmith.
阿汉格尔:想要用最纯净的材料制作观察星空的道具…嗯,一副特殊工艺的眼镜应该能满足要求。
Ahangar:You want to use the purest material to create a star observation device? Hmm... A pair of specially crafted lenses should do the job.
阿汉格尔:但这个「最纯净的材料」实在是太模糊了,能稍微明确一点也好…
Ahangar:However, "purest material" is too vague. It'd be better if you were more specific...
旅行者:你有什么备选方案吗?
Traveler:Do you have any alternatives for us?
阿汉格尔:主要是听起来很奇怪,那个流星雨的传说我也完全没听过,真的不是在故弄玄虚吗?
Ahangar:Firstly, this all sounds rather strange. I've never heard that legend about meteor showers. You sure you're not just messing with me?
派蒙:(实在不好意思,就是在故弄玄虚…)
Paimon:(Sorry for the trouble, but we are kind of messing with someone...)
宵宫:抱歉抱歉,可能是稻妻比较远,流传过去的版本把这种关键信息忽略掉了。
Yoimiya:Sorry... Inazuma's pretty far, so maybe some key information got lost across the ocean.
宵宫:但我无论如何都想试一试,能不能请你就以这种模糊的提示,帮我们想想办法呢?
Yoimiya:Still, I want to at least give it a shot. Even though the information's vague, can you help us at all?
阿汉格尔:唔,行吧,我觉得要不然我先用一些有可能符合要求的材料,帮你们打个小样吧。
Ahangar:Well, sure. Why don't I use some materials that might fit the bill, and create up a mock-up device for you?
宵宫:嗯,好的,拜托你了,感谢你能帮忙。
Yoimiya:That'd be great. Thanks so much for your help!
阿汉格尔:不必这么客气,你是顾客啊。而且偶尔做做这样的事,我也算是换个心情了。
Ahangar:No need to be so polite — you're my customer. Also, this kind of project is a nice change of pace.
铁匠以很娴熟的手法制作了三枚不同材质的镜片。
Using his well-honed skills, the blacksmith constructs three lenses of different make.
派蒙:(要不然随便挑一个好了,反正也不是真的要用…)
Paimon:(Maybe we can just pick a random one. It's not like we're really going to use it, anyway...)
阿汉格尔:唔,不行啊,连我都觉得说不过去…
Ahangar:No, that won't do. I don't think I can justify that to myself...
阿汉格尔:如果只是平时使用的话,勉强能行,但离「最」字还差很多。
Ahangar:If these were for ordinary use, then it'd be acceptable... barely. But if you want a product that is top-notch, this is far from ideal.
派蒙:(为什么你突然这么有责任心啊!)
Paimon:(Gah, why are you so interested all of a sudden?)
旅行者:那要怎么办呢…?
Traveler:Then what do we do...?
派蒙:怎、怎么办呢…
Paimon:Yeah, what now...?
宵宫:不用顾虑材料的事,如果觉得材料获取很麻烦,可以交给我们去找。
Yoimiya:Don't worry too much about the material. If you think it'll be difficult to obtain, we can get it for you.
宵宫:我想试试看所有的可能性。
Yoimiya:I want to try all our options.
阿汉格尔:嗯…
Ahangar:Hmm...
阿汉格尔:既然在讨论传说,那我也给你们讲一个关于铁匠的传说吧。
Ahangar:Since we're on the topic of legends, allow me to tell you one about blacksmiths.
阿汉格尔:那是须弥铁匠人尽皆知的一种传说中的锻造材料,它拥有其他材料都无可比拟的优良特性…
Ahangar:All of us in Sumeru know about this legendary forging material. It possesses excellent properties that are matched by no other...
阿汉格尔:使用这样的材料进行锻造,是每一位铁匠的梦想。
Ahangar:Using it to forge something is every blacksmith's dream.
阿汉格尔:有的人一辈子求之而不得,有的人早早拥有了它,却一辈子都没有锻造的机会。
Ahangar:Some spend their entire lives searching for this material in vain, while others have it in their possession, yet never use it in their forge.
派蒙:欸?这是为什么?
Paimon:Huh? Why's that?
阿汉格尔:因为材料过于珍贵,他们自认为自身水平不够,没有使用它的资格。
Ahangar:That's because the material is too precious. Many believe themselves unworthy to work with it due to a lack of skill.
阿汉格尔:换句话说,它不仅象征材料的巅峰,也象征了这位锻造者技艺的巅峰。
Ahangar:In other words, not only does it represent the pinnacle of material quality, but also the culmination of a smith's skills.
阿汉格尔:我不断地修习与精进,也是希望在遇到这种材料的时候,不要与它擦肩而过。
Ahangar:I constantly practice and hone myself so when I do encounter this material, we won't pass each other by like two ships in the night.
宵宫:你的意思是,它象征的是…「梦想」?
Yoimiya:So you mean that it symbolizes dreams?
阿汉格尔:梦想,初心,执念,专注,怎么说都可以,如果你把这些象征意义理解为「纯净」,那你们的目标,应该就是它。
Ahangar:Dreams, inspiration, obsession, focus... Call it what you want. But if you take it to symbolize "purity," then I believe it is your goal as well.
阿汉格尔:它叫「苍松石」,但其实我还有我的同行朋友,都没有真的见过这种材料。
Ahangar:We call it Urstone, but in truth, neither I nor my colleagues have ever seen it.
阿汉格尔:它更像是一种目标,也是一种警示。
Ahangar:It's more like a goal, and also a warning.
宵宫:感觉和流星雨的故事,契合度很高呢。
Yoimiya:This fits perfectly with the tale of the meteor shower.
宵宫:那要不然我们去找找看?
Yoimiya:Then why don't we go looking for it?
派蒙:这、这真的能找到吗?
Paimon:Is it even something we can find?
【选项1】
旅行者:试试看吧…
Traveler: We should at least try...
【选项2】
旅行者:就当兜风了。
Traveler: Treat it as a fun excursion.
宵宫:嗯,反正都是在追寻传说的踪迹,真真假假没那么重要。
Yoimiya:Exactly! We're chasing down a legend, after all. What's true or not doesn't matter as much.
宵宫:找到了就是巨大的收获,找不到的话,或许也能找到什么用来代替的材料呢。
Yoimiya:If we do find it, that's a big win for us! And if we don't, maybe we can still find something that could be used as a substitute.
派蒙:说的也是…
Paimon:When you put it like that...
在你们聊天时,有两个神情焦虑的人靠了过来。
As you chat, two anxious-looking individuals approach.
法里德:你们几位,打扰一下,你们有看到一个坐轮椅的孩子吗?
Farid:Excuse me. If I might intrude, have you seen a child in a wheelchair?
宵宫:我看到了,不久以前我们在一起,怎么了吗?
Yoimiya:Yeah, she and I were hanging out not that long ago. What's the matter?
妮欧莎:你知道她去哪儿了吗?她一直没回家。
Niousha:Do you know where she went? She hasn't returned home yet...
宵宫:啊?怎么会这样,我们分开之后她就说她要回家去了。
Yoimiya:Huh? I wonder why? When we split up, she said she was heading home.
妮欧莎:这…唉。
Niousha:Oh dear... sigh
妮欧莎:抱歉,刚刚有点激动,我是艾文的母亲。
Niousha:I'm sorry if I seemed worked up. I'm Avin's mother.
妮欧莎:自从她得了病,坐上轮椅之后,就一直闷闷不乐的,我很担心她的心理状态。
Niousha:She's been depressed ever since she fell ill and was forced to use a wheelchair. I'm concerned about her mental health.
妮欧莎:要是她想不开,做了什么冲动的事的话…
Niousha:If she does something reckless because she's not in a good state of mind...
宵宫:没关系,你不要着急,我会一起帮忙找她的。
Yoimiya:It's okay, don't worry. We'll help you find her.
宵宫:虽然我还不能说我了解她,但我感觉她只是有些内向,并没有什么偏激的想法。
Yoimiya:I can't say that I know her very well, but I think she just has a lot on her mind, and is trying to come to terms with her feelings.
妮欧莎:那就好,唉,她什么都不愿意和我说,觉得说什么都没用。
Niousha:That's reassuring... sigh She doesn't want to tell me anything, probably because she thinks nothing she says would make either of us feel better.
妮欧莎:但如果不和我多沟通,我也不知道她到底在想什么…
Niousha:But I can't tell what she's thinking if we don't communicate...
妮欧莎:一着急,可能又会说错话,让她更不高兴。
Niousha:I'm worried that I'll panic and make things worse by saying the wrong thing.
宵宫:没事,她没回家一定是有些难言之隐,只要理解她的想法就好了。
Yoimiya:Don't worry, I'm sure she has a reason for wanting some space to herself at the moment. We should just be open and understanding with her.
宵宫:所以我想知道,是不是因为有什么特殊原因,才让她久久不能接受现状呢?
Yoimiya:But that does bring me to a question I've been mulling over in my head... Do you think there's something else going on in her life?
妮欧莎:我不是很清楚,但这件事对她的打击确实很大…
Niousha:Not that I'm aware of, I just know the illness was a big blow to her...
妮欧莎:她从小就很有运动天赋,特别喜欢跑和跳,告诉我以后想成为伟大的冒险家。
Niousha:She's always been physically active. She absolutely loved to run and jump, and she told me that she wanted to become a great adventurer some day.
妮欧莎:可是后来她就生了病,两条腿没力气,再也站不起来了。
Niousha:But after she became ill, she lost strength in both legs. She hasn't been able to stand since.
妮欧莎:我们找了很多医生,但他们都一筹莫展,说这种情况只能慢慢休养,以后能不能站起来,谁都说不准。
Niousha:We've consulted with countless doctors, but they're all stumped. They said all she can do is slowly recuperate. No one can say for sure if she'll ever stand or walk again.
妮欧莎:她觉得双腿永远没办法恢复,一直以来的梦都破灭了…唉,这太突然,也太不公平了。
Niousha:She believes that her legs will never recover, and her dreams of seeing the world would be forever shattered. sigh It's... This was all too sudden, too unfair.
宵宫:我能理解了,我会想办法去找然后说服她。
Yoimiya:Okay, I understand. I'll find a way to bring her around.
宵宫:很抱歉,看来我们寻找流星雨的事要先放一放了。
Yoimiya:Sorry, but it looks like we'll have to put our meteor shower search on hold.
旅行者:嗯,孩子的安危更重要。
Traveler:Of course. Avin's safety is more important.
派蒙:我们也一起去!
Paimon:We're coming with you!
宵宫:铁匠先生,你对坐轮椅的孩子有印象吗?
Yoimiya:Mister Blacksmith, do you remember seeing a child in a wheelchair?
阿汉格尔:不好意思,这个我没注意,我一直盯着面前的铁砧。
Ahangar:Sorry, afraid not. I've been keeping my eyes on my anvil.
阿汉格尔:不过你们要找人的话,我建议你们去和萨德赫打听打听。
Ahangar:But you're looking for someone... I suggest dropping in on Sadegh.
阿汉格尔:他是我的供货商,今天一整天都在宝商街进进出出,应该会注意到。
Ahangar:He's my supplier. If anyone's aware of the comings and goings in Treasures Street, it'd be him.
宵宫:你知道他现在在什么地方吗?
Yoimiya:Do you know where we can find him?
阿汉格尔:应该在那边休息吧,走两步就到了。
Ahangar:He's probably resting just over there. It's not far.
宵宫:好的,两件事都谢谢你的情报!
Yoimiya:Got it. Thanks for your help with everything!
宵宫:那我们就去那边打听打听。你不用担心,她应该不会去太远的地方。
Yoimiya:We'll go over there and see what we can find out. Don't worry, I don't think she's gone too far.
妮欧莎:太谢谢你们了,我会和他继续在城里打听线索。
Niousha:Thank you so much. He and I will continue asking around in the city.
妮欧莎:如果你们找到她,一定要通知我一声,谢谢了…
Niousha:If you find her, please let me know... Thanks again for helping.
向萨德赫打听线索 Get information from Sadegh
派蒙:你好,请问你看到过一个坐轮椅的小孩子吗?
Paimon:Excuse me, have you seen a child in a wheelchair?
萨德赫:哦,你这么一说,我有印象。那时候我在搬箱子,看她推得很费力,一直在喘气。
Sadegh:Hmm, now that you mention it, that does ring a bell. I was moving some boxes at the time, and I saw her pushing her wheelchair so hard she was panting.
萨德赫:我问她要不要帮忙,但她就像没听到一样,没理我。
Sadegh:I asked if she needed help, but she didn't respond, as if she didn't hear me.
宵宫:听起来感觉她好像有什么心事。
Yoimiya:Sounds like there really was something on her mind.
萨德赫:嗯,我也这么觉得。怎么了,难道说她不见了?
Sadegh:Yeah, that was the impression I got, too. What's wrong? Did she go missing?
宵宫:是的,我们正在找她。
Yoimiya:Yes, so we're looking for her.
萨德赫:这样啊…让人有点担心。我知道了,我也去和我朋友打听打听。
Sadegh:I see... That's rather worrying. I know — I'll ask my friends and see if they know anything.
萨德赫:她往那个方向去了,你们沿路问问,应该会有线索。
Sadegh:She went that way. If you ask people as you go, hopefully you'll track her down.
宵宫:好,谢谢你!有线索的话,就去告诉那帮绿围巾的人吧!
Yoimiya:Okay, thanks! If you find out anything, don't forget to tell the people with the green scarves!
萨德赫:哈哈哈,「三十人团」对吧,我明白了。
Sadegh:Haha, you mean the Corps of Thirty? Don't worry, I got it.
沿路打听艾文的去向 Look for Avin and ask about her whereabouts
宵宫:你好,我们在找一个坐轮椅的小孩子…
Yoimiya:Excuse me! We're looking for a child in a wheelchair...
尼达尔:哦,我有印象。她刚刚从这个方向出去了。
Nidal:Oh, I remember her. She went that way not too long ago.
尼达尔:为了履行职责,我还是问了问。她只说有很重要的事情要做,不能打扰她。
Nidal:I asked her what she was doing — it's my job, after all. She just said she had something important to do and didn't want to be disturbed.
派蒙:她的状态有点奇怪啊。
Paimon:That seems a little weird.
尼达尔:反正她出城去了,你们顺路应该就能找到她。
Nidal:Whatever the case, she left the city. If you follow that road, you should be able to find her.
宵宫:好,知道了,谢谢你!
Yoimiya:Gotcha. Thanks a lot!
继续打听艾文的去向 Continue asking after Avin's whereabouts
宵宫:你好,你看见坐轮椅的孩子经过这里吗?
Yoimiya:Hello there! Did a child in a wheelchair pass this way?
贾汉:轮椅?哦,那个是轮椅吗…
Jahan:A wheelchair? Oh, so that's what it was...
贾汉:我没看清楚,只觉得有个速度挺快的东西从那边的坡道滑下去了。
Jahan:I didn't get a good look, but something going pretty fast went sliding down that slope over there.
宵宫:糟了,那好危险啊。
Yoimiya:Oh no, how dangerous.
贾汉:是啊,城外面什么地形都有,还是个孩子的话…
Jahan:For sure. There's terrain of all sorts outside the city, and if that was the kid...
宵宫:知道了,那边对吧,我们快走!谢谢你!
Yoimiya:Got it. It was over there, right? We'll be going now. Thanks!
继续寻找艾文 Continue looking for Avin
派蒙:喂,你还好吗!
Paimon:Hey! Are you alright?
艾文:我从轮椅上掉下来了…
Avin:I fell off my wheelchair...
艾文:没了那个椅子,动都动不了,可恶…!
Avin:I can't move around without it... Why...? Why!?
宵宫:没事的,没事的,人没摔伤就好。
Yoimiya:It's okay, you're okay, you're not hurt.
宵宫:我来照看她吧,能不能麻烦你们去找找那个轮椅?
Yoimiya:I'll take care of her. Can you two look for her wheelchair?
派蒙:好的,我们去去就回来!
Paimon:No problem! We'll be right back!
调查地上的痕迹 Investigate the traces on the ground
旅行者:(艾文摔下来之后,轮椅还在继续往前滑,应该是前面这个方向。)
Traveler:(After Avin fell off, the wheelchair would've kept going. It should be somewhere up ahead.)
调查地上的痕迹 Investigate the traces on the ground
旅行者:(速度慢了一些,应该不远了。)
Traveler:(It must've slowed down. Can't be far now.)
靠近遗失的轮椅 Approach the lost wheelchair
消灭魔物,夺回轮椅 Defeat all opponents and recover the wheelchair
派蒙:你看,是那个轮椅,居然被丘丘人捡走了!
Paimon:Look, it's the wheelchair! So the hilichurls took it!
派蒙:快拿回来吧,别被它们弄坏了!
Paimon:We gotta get it back before they damage it!
取回轮椅 Retrieve the wheelchair
与艾文交谈 Talk to Avin
把轮椅送回了艾文身边。
You return the wheelchair to Avin.
宵宫:嗯!轮椅看上去没坏的样子,真是不幸中的万幸。
Yoimiya:Alright, we're in luck. Looks like the wheelchair's still working.
艾文:幸好没摔坏…唉,不然又要花家里的钱了。
Avin:That's good... sigh Or else my family would have to pay for another one.
宵宫:冷静下来了吗?刚刚一定很害怕吧。
Yoimiya:You feeling any better? I know that must've been really scary for you.
艾文:嗯…
Avin:Mm...
宵宫:没事哦,已经没事了,我们会把你安全送回去。
Yoimiya:It's alright, you're safe now. We'll bring you back.
艾文:……
Avin:...
宵宫:能告诉姐姐吗?为什么宁可冒险,也要到这里来。
Yoimiya:Do you feel okay telling me why you had to come here, despite the risks?
宵宫:如果你不想让别人知道,我们一定会帮你保密。
Yoimiya:If you don't want anyone else to know, we'll definitely keep it a secret!
派蒙:嗯,相信我们吧!
Paimon:That's right! You can trust us.
艾文:兰那罗…木刻…
Avin:The Aranara Carving...
艾文:我最重要的朋友,不见了…
Avin:My bestest friend... He went missing...
宵宫:欸?木刻,是我送给你的那个吗?
Yoimiya:The carving? You mean the one I gave you?
艾文:是的,我病得很厉害,不只是两条腿没有力气,还忘记了很多事…
Avin:Yeah. My illness is really bad. It's not just my legs — I've forgotten a lot of stuff, too.
艾文:我以前很喜欢到处跑,我喜欢跑起来的感觉,风从耳边吹过,呼呼作响。
Avin:I used to love running. I loved the feeling it gave me, and the sound of wind rushing by my ears.
艾文:可是坐久了,这些记忆就越来越模糊,就连「喜欢」是什么感觉,都越来越说不清楚了。
Avin:But the longer I sit, the cloudier those memories get. I'm starting to forget how it feels to "love" something.
艾文:但在看到这个木刻的那瞬间,我突然想起来——曾经我有个最好的朋友,总是陪我一起跑。
Avin:But when I saw that wood carving, I remembered that I once had a best friend. He'd always run with me.
派蒙:难道说,是兰那罗?!
Paimon:Wait, was he an Aranara!?
派蒙:…呃,我是说,不会是兰那罗吧,那不是只存在于童话里吗?
Paimon:Um, Paimon meant that it couldn't have been an Aranara, right? They're just fairy tale characters!
艾文:但兰那罗不是童话!他们真的存在!真的不能再真了!
Avin:But they aren't! They're real! They couldn't be more real!
宵宫:没关系啦,冷静一点,姐姐知道。先把事情讲清楚,我们才能帮你啊。
Yoimiya:Hey, I understand. Okay, let's calm down. Tell us what happened so we can help you.
艾文:对不起,我太激动了,给你道歉…毕竟,我什么证据都拿不出来…
Avin:Sorry, I got carried away... and I don't have any evidence to show you...
艾文:大家都说,只要变成大人,就见不到兰那罗了,就会永远和兰那罗朋友说再见。
Avin:Everyone says you can't see Aranara anymore once you become an adult. You have to say goodbye to your Aranara friends forever.
艾文:他的名字,他长什么样子,我怎么都想不起来…再过不久,连他陪我到处跑的事都会忘记…
Avin:I can't remember his name or how he looked like... and soon, I'll even forget that he used to run with me...
艾文:就这么变成大人,我不要啊。
Avin:I don't want to become an adult... Not like this.
宵宫:姐姐明白了,你看到木刻之后,就想起了这样一位好朋友。
Yoimiya:I understand now... When you saw that carving, you were reminded of your friend.
宵宫:无论如何都要想起和他的友谊,所以就算外面的路很难走,你也要出来找他,是吗?
Yoimiya:You came out here to look for him and remember that friendship, no matter how difficult things got. Isn't that right?
艾文:对,我想见他,我想告诉他没有生气,也没有不遵守约定,只是因为出了意外…
Avin:Yes. I want to see him. I want to tell him that I'm not angry with him, and that I didn't want to break our promise. But then... this happened.
艾文:…绝对不是生了他的气,不是的。
Avin:I'm not angry with him, not at all.
宵宫:别难过,怎么会有人为了好事而难过呢?
Yoimiya:Cheer up — something beautiful has happened.
艾文:好事?
Avin:Beautiful?
宵宫:对啊,因为你已经又想起了一点点关于兰那罗的事了,不是吗?
Yoimiya:That's right. You remembered something about the Aranara, haven't you?
宵宫:接下来只要你想起更多更多的事,就肯定能把他找回来的。
Yoimiya:Once you start remembering more things, you'll be able to find your friend again.
宵宫:——姐姐会帮你!
Yoimiya:And I'll help you!
艾文:姐姐…
Avin:Yoimiya...
艾文:难道说,你也能看见兰那罗吗?
Avin:Does this mean that you can also see Aranara?
宵宫:对不起,这个我不知道,我刚来须弥,可能我还没见过,也可能真的看不到。
Yoimiya:Sorry, I don't know if I can. I've only just arrived in Sumeru. Maybe I haven't seen one yet, or maybe I can't see them at all.
宵宫:但这都无所谓,因为无论我能不能看到,都不影响我相信你能看到啊。
Yoimiya:But that doesn't matter. Whether I can see them or not doesn't change my belief that you can.
艾文:……!
Avin:...!
派蒙:怎、怎么办啊,旅行者?
Paimon:What do we do?
派蒙:我也很想帮她,无论是生病,还是和朋友分离,这都是无妄之灾,可是…
Paimon:Paimon really wants to help her. She didn't deserve any of this — not her illness, or being separated from her friend. But...
【选项1】
旅行者:我们都会帮你的。
Traveler: We'll help, too.
【选项2】
旅行者:不过在那之前…
Traveler: But before that...
旅行者:宵宫,先借一步说话。
Traveler:Yoimiya, can we talk?
宵宫:欸?我?好的,那你先稍等我们一会儿哦。
Yoimiya:Huh, me? Sure. Um, sorry, wait here for a moment. We'll be right back.
宵宫:怎么了,突然一脸严肃的样子。
Yoimiya:What's wrong? You look so serious all of a sudden.
【选项1】
旅行者:你真的相信兰那罗吗?
Traveler: Do you really believe in the Aranara?
【选项2】
旅行者:你打算怎么帮她呢?
Traveler: How do you plan to help her?
宵宫:哦,你们是觉得我的话一下子说太满了,对吧?放心放心,我有我的经验。
Yoimiya:Oh, did you think I was over-promising back there? Don't worry, I have experience with this kind of thing.
宵宫:对她来说,找到兰那罗朋友是「结果」,找回曾经的快乐才是我们需要帮忙的「过程」。
Yoimiya:To her, reuniting with her Aranara friend is the "result." But recapturing her past joy and belief in herself is the "process," and that's where our help is needed.
宵宫:我想,多半是突如其来的疾病让她无法承受梦想破灭的打击,也令她难以面对美好的回忆。
Yoimiya:I'm guessing that her sudden illness made her feel like she may not be able to realize her dreams anymore. It also made it difficult for her to hold onto the happy memories and dreams she had.
宵宫:每个人都有独属于他的幻想,在过去的某种机缘巧合下,她见到了「兰那罗」。
Yoimiya:Everyone has their own imagination. After some chance coincidence, she met an "Aranara."
宵宫:那么,只要帮她找回与过去相同的那份感受,她的「兰那罗」自然而然就会回来的。
Yoimiya:So as long as we help her rediscover that same feeling she once had, her "Aranara" will return naturally.
派蒙:原来你是这么想的…
Paimon:Oh, so that's what you're thinking...
宵宫:对啊,成年人只愿意相信客观事实,往往会在无意中伤害到孩子天真的幻想。
Yoimiya:Adults only want to believe in objective reality. In doing so, they may unintentionally do harm to the innocent fantasies of children.
宵宫:但我觉得,就算是主观的东西,也有能找回来的方法。
Yoimiya:But I think there are ways to get even subjective things back.
宵宫:怎么样,愿意和我一起吗?
Yoimiya:So how about it? Wanna help me out?
派蒙:呵呵,感觉你兴致勃勃的样子,都忘记初衷了。
Paimon:Hehe, looks like all this excitement made you forget your original goal again.
宵宫:唉,要是放下这个孩子不管,就算真的请来了流星雨,我也看不进去的。
Yoimiya:sigh If we didn't do anything to help, I wouldn't be able to watch a meteor shower, even if it appeared right now.
宵宫:天上的星星,也不希望召唤它的人这么冷酷无情吧?
Yoimiya:And would the stars really want their caller to have such a heartless soul?
【选项1】
旅行者:我明白了。
Traveler: I understand.
【选项2】
旅行者:但我不是怀疑你的想法。
Traveler: Don't worry, I don't doubt your reasoning, it's just...
宵宫:欸?那是什么意思?
Yoimiya:What are you trying to say?
派蒙:因为我们真的能把兰那罗叫过来。
Paimon:Because we can actually summon the Aranara.
【选项1】
旅行者:宵宫可以算「好那菈」。
Traveler: You're a good Nara, Yoimiya.
【选项2】
旅行者:等下我来道歉吧。
Traveler: I'll apologize to them later.
宵宫:真、真的吗?
Yoimiya:R—Really?
派蒙:看着吧,其实我们早有准备了。
Paimon:Just watch. We have some tricks up our sleeves!
吹响了用来呼唤兰那罗的树叶…
You blow the leaf to call forth the Aranara...
宵宫:啊…这、这就是兰那罗…
Yoimiya:Whoa... So this is an Aranara...
兰浮婆:这实在是意料之外,草之王没有说会有陌生的那菈。
Arapurva:Very unexpected. The Lord of Dendro did not say that there would be strange Nara.
兰浮婆:兰那罗信任金色的那菈,如果不是这样…老身就不会出现在这里。
Arapurva:Aranara trust Golden Nara. If that were not so... I would not have appeared.
【选项1】
旅行者:抱歉…
Traveler: I'm sorry...
【选项2】
旅行者:实在是事出有因。
Traveler: There were circumstances, I'm afraid.
宵宫:该道歉的人是我才对。对不起,这里让我来解释吧。
Yoimiya:I'm the one who should be apologizing! Sorry, let me explain.
宵宫:我知道你们只想被信任的人看见,我的出现实在是有些鲁莽…
Yoimiya:I know that you only want to be seen by people you trust. It's rash of me to butt in...
宵宫:但这个孩子她曾经有位最要好的兰那罗朋友,他们已经很久没有相见了。
Yoimiya:But this girl once had an Aranara as her best friend, and they haven't met in a very long time.
宵宫:她生了病,精神不太好,记忆也变得有些模糊…
Yoimiya:She's been quite ill, and her world has turned upside down. It's been so long since she's been able to see her friend that even her memory of him has become hazy...
宵宫:但如果是以这种方式和朋友告别,我觉得太可惜了,这也不是她本人所期望的事。
Yoimiya:Parting with a friend like that is too sad, and she never wanted that to happen.
兰浮婆:老身记得那菈艾文,也记得兰莎妮。
Arapurva:I remember Nara Avin and Arashani.
兰浮婆:每个那菈都会长大,长大就要和小时候的自己告别。
Arapurva:All Nara grow up, and when they do, they will say goodbye to their young selves.
兰浮婆:那菈都想要做好准备,但结果呢…做到的那菈很少很少。
Arapurva:All Nara want to prepare for that, but the truth is... very few succeed.
宵宫:所以我想帮她,因为她的世界很小,还没办法支撑起这么多的遗憾。
Yoimiya:That's why I want to help her. Her world is still very small — too small for all the sadness she has to bear.
宵宫:她只会很孤独地想,为什么属于她的幸福都在一个接一个地离她而去,为什么生活对她这么不公平…
Yoimiya:As things are, all she can do is sit alone and think about how happiness is leaving her little by little, about how life has been so unfair to her...
兰浮婆:老身明白了…因为世界很小,所以失望很大。
Arapurva:I understand. Her world is very small, so disappointment is very large.
宵宫:是的,可能我们已经对坏运气习以为常,也知道应该怎么应对这种沮丧的感觉。
Yoimiya:Yes. Maybe we're already used to bad luck, and we know how to deal with feelings of sorrow and disappointment.
宵宫:但对她来说,还是第一次。生活可能绊倒任何一个在路上的人,而对我们来说最重要的…
Yoimiya:But this is her first time dealing with any of this. Life can trip anyone up. What's most important in times like this...
宵宫:是互相搀扶啊。
Yoimiya:Is for us to support one another.
兰浮婆:嗯…
Arapurva:Hmm...
兰浮婆:看来啊,红色的那菈还没有长大。
Arapurva:It seems that Red Nara has not yet grown up.
派蒙:欸?怎么是这样的评价?
Paimon:Eh? What do you mean by that?
兰浮婆:时间对那菈很重要,那菈会跟时间一起走,记住很多,忘记很多。
Arapurva:Time is very important to Nara. Nara walk with time. They remember much, and they forget much.
兰浮婆:但红色的那菈不同,你知道小时候的那菈在想什么,心中的热情很纯粹,又像太阳一样热烈。
Arapurva:But Red Nara is different. You know how young Nara think. The warmth in your heart is very pure, and it is fierce like the sun.
兰浮婆:——老身觉得,是值得信任的那菈。
Arapurva:I believe you are a trustworthy Nara.
派蒙:这、这么说的话…
Paimon:So, that means...
兰浮婆:老身可以带你们去找兰莎妮。
Arapurva:I can bring you all to see Arashani.
艾文:谢、谢谢…
Avin:Eh? T—Thank you...
宵宫:谢谢你愿意相信我!
Yoimiya:Thanks for trusting us!
兰浮婆:兰莎妮在无郁稠林,但那菈艾文不一定能见到兰莎妮,除非她已经做好了准备。
Arapurva:Arashani is in Mawtiyima Forest. But Nara Avin might not be able to see Arashani unless she is prepared.
兰浮婆:不过嘛…也不是很复杂,很困难的事。就让老身来带路吧。
Arapurva:It is not very complicated or difficult, though. Let me lead the way.
最后更新于