重生的契机 An Opportunity for Rebirth

某日,你和派蒙来到梅洛彼得堡的监舍区域附近… You and Paimon arrive at the dormitories in the Fortress of Meropide...

前往梅洛彼得堡的监舍区 Go to the dormitories in the Fortress of Meropide

派蒙:曾经以为「梅洛彼得堡」会很可怕,现在想想气氛其实也还不错。

Paimon:We once thought the Fortress of Meropide would be super scary, but looking back on it, it really wasn't that bad at all!

派蒙:生活稳定,每天都有饭吃,能用「特许券」买各式各样的东西,难怪很多犯人不愿意离开。

Paimon:You've got a set schedule, guaranteed food and board, and you can even buy all kinds of stuff with Credit Coupons. It's really no surprise that many people don't even want to leave.

【选项1】

旅行者:的确如此。

Traveler: Yeah, you're right.

【选项2】

旅行者:大概这就是那个人的管理风格。

Traveler: They probably have that guy to thank for that.

派蒙:哦,你在说莱欧斯利啊,我也觉得他是个很有本事的人。

Paimon:Oh, you mean Wriothesley? He's definitely a pretty impressive leader.

派蒙:虽然看上去有点严肃,但实际接触了之后,感觉也挺好说话的…

Paimon:While he does look kind of intimidating, he's actually pretty easy to talk to once you've had a conversation or two with him.

派蒙:不知道他对这里的人是什么样的态度,难道说,看人下菜?

Paimon:Paimon wonders how he's like with the people here... Do they also get the same guy we do, or is he a lot harsher with the bad guys?

旅行者:没点手段可不行。

Traveler:He probably has a good number of tricks for every situation.

派蒙:嗯,能让这里的人都守规矩,又不显得压抑,他一定有独到的管理经验吧。

Paimon:Yeah... He must be doing something right to maintain order here, while not making everything feel super oppressive.

???:请问,有人在吗?求求你们帮我一个忙好吗?

???:Excuse me, did I hear someone there? Could you please do me a favor?

派蒙:欸?我刚刚是不是听到了什么声音?

Paimon:Huh? Uh... Paimon could've sworn she just heard something...

旅行者:我好像也…

Traveler:Me too...

你们环顾四周,寻找说话人的身影…

You look around for the person who spoke...

???:请问,有人路过吗?可不可以帮我一个忙?

???:Excuse me, is someone passing by? Could you do me a favor, please?

派蒙:确实,没有听错,在这边!但没看到人啊,怎么会…

Paimon:Nope, Paimon wasn't dreaming. There's someone over there for sure, but... Paimon doesn't see anyone...

???:啊,是有人听到吗?你好,在这边,箱子里面。

???:Ah, did you two hear my call? Thank you so much... I'm over here, inside this big box.

派蒙:箱子?怪不得没看到人。唉,旅行者,我们过去看看吧。

Paimon:Uhh... You're inside the box!? No wonder Paimon didn't see anything... Well, c'mon, Traveler, let's go take a look.

派蒙:你干嘛要躲在箱子里啊,要是没人路过,不管你喊多久都是白费力气哦。

Paimon:Umm... Why are you hiding in here, anyway? If we hadn't happened to pass by, you could have been stuck for days!

费索勒:呃,原因比较复杂,可以先不追究吗?

Faissolle:Uhh, it's a bit complicated... Can we not talk about that for now?

【选项1】

旅行者:难道是眉毛被人剃掉了?

Traveler: Did someone... shave your eyebrows?

【选项2】

旅行者:难道是衣服被人撕坏了?

Traveler: Did someone... strip you of your clothes?

派蒙:呜哇,好过分,你是被霸凌了吗!

Paimon:Whoa, that's terrible! Did someone seriously do that to you?

费索勒:不是不是,没有那么严重,我只是想让人帮我找一下我的帽子…

Faissolle:No, no, it was nothing quite that serious. I'd just like some help finding my hat...

派蒙:只是帽子而已?那为什么要躲起来?

Paimon:Just your hat? But then... Why can't you look for it yourself?

派蒙:哦,我懂了!你的头发是不是…

Paimon:Wait, Paimon gets it! Something must have happened to your hair...

【选项1】

旅行者:派蒙,别问了。

Traveler: Paimon, we don't have to ask.

【选项2】

旅行者:派蒙,留点面子。

Traveler: Paimon, there's no need to spell it out.

派蒙:对不起,对不起。我明白了,原来是这样啊,嘿嘿,难怪你不愿意见人。

Paimon:Sorry, sorry! So that's what happened... Paimon gets it now. Hehe, no wonder why you had to hide inside the box!

派蒙:帽子对吧,我们马上就去帮你找回来。它长什么样呢?

Paimon:Uh, you just need your hat, right? We'll get it back to you right away! What kind of hat was it?

费索勒:感觉你们误会了什么,但是…唉,算了,只要能把帽子找回来就行。

Faissolle:I think you may have misunderstood me, but... sigh Never mind, please just help me find my hat.

费索勒:那是一顶带檐的软帽子,棕色,样式比较普通。

Faissolle:It's a soft and brown hat, with a bit of a brim. Nothing fancy.

费索勒:大概就掉在入口的升降平台附近。因为有点热,我取下帽子休息了一会儿,回过神来它就不见了。

Faissolle:I think I probably lost it near the entrance elevator. It was getting a bit hot, so I took it off and had a quick nap. But when I came to, it was gone...

费索勒:拜托你们了,帽子对我很重要,我就在这里等你们回来。

Faissolle:It's really important to me, so your help would mean the world. I'll wait here for your return.

派蒙:放心吧,去去就回。

Paimon:Don't worry, we'll be back in no time!

在升降平台附近寻找帽子 Look for the hat near the lift

派蒙:这里没看到,我们去其他地方看看。

Paimon:Hmm, Paimon doesn't see anything here... Let's go somewhere else.

在箱子附近寻找帽子 Look for the hat near the box

派蒙:不在这里,唉,好像找起来比想象中要麻烦。

Paimon:Just where is that thing? This is taking longer than Paimon thought...

在护栏附近寻找帽子 Look for the hat near the railings

派蒙:水里也没有,还以为会被吹进去呢…

Paimon:Nothing in the water, either... Paimon thought it might have gotten blown in...

派蒙:不知道掉到什么地方去了…

Paimon:We've looked everywhere, and still not seen anything that looks like a hat...

【选项1】

旅行者:放弃吧,这里太大了。

Traveler: Let's turn back. We can't scour the entire Fortress.

【选项2】

旅行者:不如直接去买一个。

Traveler: We can just buy him a hat.

派蒙:也对啊,不想被人看到秃头的话,只要有帽子遮住就好了吧。

Paimon:Huh, that's a good idea! If he's just looking to cover his head, then it shouldn't matter what kind of hat he's wearing.

派蒙:我们可以去「破烂骨头商店」看看,我印象中那边杂七杂八什么都有!

Paimon:Why don't we check out the Rag and Bone Shop? If memory serves, they've got all kinds of stuff in there!

【选项1】

旅行者:怎么说到商店就兴奋起来了?

Traveler: You sure get fired up quick when it comes to shopping...

派蒙:嘿嘿,因为顺手还能买点其他东西啊,去都去了。

Paimon:Hehe, you'll let Paimon pick out some other stuff too, right? If we're going to the shop anyway...

【选项2】

旅行者:…先说好,只买帽子。

Traveler: ...I'm only paying for the hat.

派蒙:欸?你怎么知道我在盘算什么!

Paimon:Huh? How did you know what Paimon was thinking!?

派蒙:唉,旅行者你越来越不好对付了。

Paimon:sigh This is bad, nothing gets past you nowadays...

派蒙:走吧,先过去看看再说。

Paimon:Well, either way, let's go check it out first.

去「破烂骨头商店」 Go to the Rag and Bone Shop

派蒙:欸?我怎么记得这里的老板不是你来着…

Paimon:Eh? Paimon doesn't remember you being the boss...

尚博迪克:哈哈哈,埃尔瓦德大哥去进货了,这时候一般就让我来守摊子。

Chamboduc:Hahaha, I'm just standing in for Mr. Alvard while he's off restocking the shop.

尚博迪克:等下,金发的外国人,加上一只会飞的白色姜饼人…

Chamboduc:Now just wait a sec... a blonde foreigner dressed all in white, accompanied by a glaze-covered flying chunk of gingerbread...

尚博迪克:你们就是传说中的旅行者和得力搭档派蒙吧?

Chamboduc:You must be the legendary Traveler and their companion Paimon?

派蒙:对!…哎不对!呃,半对不对?我是想说,我不是什么姜饼人,我是得力搭档派蒙!

Paimon:No! Uh... Well, you're... half right? Paimon's Traveler's treasured companion, sure, but she's not some flying chunk of gingerbread!

尚博迪克:抱歉抱歉,直到现在才有机会一睹真容,太激动了。

Chamboduc:Sorry, sorry! I just... I never thought I'd get the chance to see you with my own eyes, so I got a bit ahead of myself.

尚博迪克:要是有什么说错话的地方,还请多多担待,不要跟我这样的小人物计较。

Chamboduc:I hope you'll find it in your magnanimous hearts to forgive my discourtesy. I'm just a nobody, after all.

派蒙:啊,也没必要一下子这么客气,我只是吐槽而已…

Paimon:Ah, there's no need to put yourself down like that! Paimon's just venting...

尚博迪克:你们在伊黎耶岛做的那些事,早就传到梅洛彼得堡了。

Chamboduc:Well, your heroic actions at Erinnyes have long made their way to the Fortress of Meropide.

尚博迪克:前段时间听说你们来到了这里,还被公爵大人亲自接待,我们都羡慕得很。

Chamboduc:We heard that you were personally received by His Grace when you made your way down here, you know. Ah, you were the envy of all...

尚博迪克:现在谁都知道你们是公爵大人身边的红人,都希望能结识一下呢。

Chamboduc:And you're now one of His Grace's favorite people, so of course, everyone wants to be introduced to you.

【选项1】

旅行者:原来是因为他…

Traveler: Ah, so it's because of him...

【选项2】

旅行者:我还以为是个人魅力。

Traveler: And here I thought I had made it as a hero...

尚博迪克:哈哈,与其用谎言来拍马屁,我觉得还是坦诚一点比较好。

Chamboduc:Haha, I figured you'd appreciate honesty over flattery.

尚博迪克:当初我就是听说埃尔瓦德大哥好像和公爵大人关系不一般,才主动说要来帮他看店。

Chamboduc:After all, I also only joined up here because I'd heard Mr. Alvard was a good friend of the Duke.

尚博迪克:结果这么久过去了,公爵大人我没见过两次,倒是和大哥成了很好的朋友。

Chamboduc:And though I've only caught scant sight of His Grace since then, as fate would have it, I've become fast friends with Mr. Alvard himself.

尚博迪克:谁做事还没点目的了,但目的是否能实现,也不能强求嘛。

Chamboduc:I mean, we've all got agendas, but rather than trying to force something to be true, it's often better to just go with the flow.

派蒙:所以你又看上我们了…

Paimon:Oh, so now, you're trying to kiss up to us.

尚博迪克:一码归一码,能碰见你们,本来就是我的荣幸。

Chamboduc:Well, I did mean it when I called you legends, and it is indeed an honor to meet the two of you.

尚博迪克:对了,你们想要什么?

Chamboduc:But enough of that — is there something you're looking for?

旅行者:男士的帽子。

Traveler:A man's hat.

尚博迪克:没问题,还有其他的吗?

Chamboduc:No problem. Anything else?

尚博迪克:随便挑吧,不用担心「特许券」,都由我来买单。

Chamboduc:Feel free to check out anything you want. The Credit Coupon costs are on me.

派蒙:那怎么行,太不好意思了…

Paimon:Wait, but that's... You don't have to be so nice!

尚博迪克:哎,反正大哥也不发我工资,每次就让我挑些看得上的东西带回去。

Chamboduc:Well, it's not like I'm getting paid to watch this shop. Instead of Mora or coupons, Mr. Alvard usually just lets me take my pick of our goods.

尚博迪克:我最近也不缺什么,不如送给你们,交个朋友。

Chamboduc:Life's been pretty good recently, so I might as well just waive your bill. Never hurts to make some friends...

旅行者:都说到这个份儿上了…

Traveler:Well, if you put it that way...

派蒙:那、那我挑挑看吧…

Paimon:Alright... Paimon will take a look...

一阵犹豫之后,派蒙很克制地挑选了两种点心。

After a moment's hesitation, Paimon manages to pick out two snacks.

尚博迪克:真的不再选一点吗?这种机会很难得哦。

Chamboduc:Are you sure you don't want more? These opportunities don't come by every day, you know.

派蒙:不用啦,这样就够了…

Paimon:It's alright! Two will do.

旅行者:你也有不想占便宜的时候。

Traveler:I never thought you'd turn down a chance to freeload...

派蒙:占便宜和随便拿不一样,还是占便宜更开心。

Paimon:Eh, it just doesn't feel the same if the owner's offering everything to you for free!

派蒙:算了,聊这个话题就太复杂了,那个人还在等我们呢。下次再和你科普派蒙心理学。

Paimon:But anyway, we don't need to get into that right now. We can discuss Paimonology later — that poor guy must still be waiting for us.

派蒙:谢谢你,那我们就先走啦。

Paimon:Thank you so much! We'll be off, then.

尚博迪克:好的,谢谢惠顾!记得在公爵大人那里给「破烂骨头商店」一个好评哦。

Chamboduc:No problem, and thank you for your patronage! I'd appreciate it if you could put in a nice word for our establishment the next time you speak to His Grace.

派蒙:这种要好评的方式真狡猾啊…

Paimon:That's a real sneaky way of getting good reviews...

将帽子送回去 Give the hat back

派蒙:出来吧,我们把帽子带回来啦。

Paimon:You can come out now! We've found your hat.

费索勒:真的吗?太谢谢你们了!我这就出来!

Faissolle:You did? Oh, Archons, you've just saved my life! Just one sec...

费索勒:唔…唔…

Faissolle:Hmm... Uhh...

派蒙:什么嘛,你不是有头发吗?还这么浓密!

Paimon:Wait, so you're not actually bald? You've got such a full head of hair, too!

费索勒:唉,我就说你们误会了,不是那么回事。

Faissolle:sigh I mean, I told you that there had been a misunderstanding... This has nothing to do with my hair.

费索勒:等一下,这个不是我丢掉的那顶帽子啊。

Faissolle:Wait, this isn't my hat...

派蒙:因为你说的那顶帽子实在是找不到了,所以我们去买了新的。

Paimon:Well, we got you a new one! We tried really hard to look for your hat, but no dice.

旅行者:准确说是别人送的。

Traveler:To be precise, someone else gave it to us...

费索勒:哦,原来是这样,谢谢你们。但很不好意思,对我来说,不是原来的那顶帽子就不行…

Faissolle:Ah, I see... Thank you so much. I'm really grateful, but unfortunately, there's just something special about my hat...

派蒙:因为有什么纪念意义吗?

Paimon:Does it have some kind of sentimental value?

费索勒:这个,嗯…

Faissolle:Well, um...

费索勒:抱歉,我也解释不清楚。时间很紧,我再去周围找找看吧。

Faissolle:Sorry, I can't... explain at the moment. Time's tight as well, so I suppose I'll keep looking for a while...

莱欧斯利:帽子的话,我刚刚在下面捡到一顶,这是你的吗?

Wriothesley:If you're looking for a hat, I just picked one up over here. Is it yours?

费索勒:公爵大人?!

Faissolle:Your Grace!?

派蒙:哦,是莱欧斯利,有一阵子不见了啊。

Paimon:Oh, hey, Wriothesley! It's been a while.

莱欧斯利:今天没什么事,就到处巡视一下。我办公的地方虽然宽敞,但待久了也难免觉得闷。

Wriothesley:It's a slow day today, so I decided to go for a little stroll. Even if your work space isn't cramped, it's still good to get some air.

莱欧斯利:你们还是老样子,只要有人需要帮忙,无论事情大小,都不会拒绝。

Wriothesley:I'll say, I'm not at all surprised to find the two of you here. You never could turn down someone's request for help.

派蒙:这就是冒险家的精神嘛。

Paimon:Hehe, it's what good adventurers do, after all!

莱欧斯利:呵,都想让他们到梅洛彼得堡开个分部了。

Wriothesley:Is that so... Maybe I should consider asking the Adventurers' Guild to open a branch here.

莱欧斯利:对你们「檐帽会」来说,帽子是非常重要的东西吧,这可不能随便乱丢。

Wriothesley:As I recall, these hats are very important to members of the Beret Society. Best you avoid misplacing it again, hmm?

莱欧斯利:不然下次估计就没有这样的好运气了。

Wriothesley:You might not have the same luck next time.

费索勒:明白了,非、非常感谢,公爵大人…

Faissolle:Understood. Th—Thank you so much, Your Grace.

费索勒:那…那我先走了,呃,我…我先走了。

Faissolle:Then... Then I'll be off. Umm... I—I'll get going now.

派蒙:好怪的人,完全搞不懂。

Paimon:What a strange guy... Why'd he care so much about his hat?

派蒙:他是做了什么亏心事吗?怎么看到你就像丢了魂一样。

Paimon:Oh, and has he done something wrong? When he saw you, it was as if he'd seen a ghost.

莱欧斯利:怎么会,恰恰相反,「檐帽会」的人从不惹事生非,工作态度积极向上,很让我省心。

Wriothesley:Oh, not at all. In fact, members of the Beret Society are model prisoners. They work hard and never get into trouble — they've saved me a lot of work, in fact.

莱欧斯利:他的话,我想只是比较内向吧,突然看到我估计有点紧张。

Wriothesley:As for him... I'd guess he's just more of an introvert. It's not unusual for the more shy prisoners to freak out when I show up unannounced.

派蒙:啊?内向…还有内向的罪人吗?

Paimon:Huh? Shy? There are prisoners who are... afraid to talk to people?

莱欧斯利:地面之上有千百罪名,犯罪者亦有千百动机,「罪人」只不过是一个归类标签。

Wriothesley:Prisoners are still people, after all. There are as many crimes and motives as there are stars in the sky.

莱欧斯利:无论是「邪恶」,还是「暴戾」,还是「自私」,都不足以描述复杂的人性。

Wriothesley:The idea of the criminal as a selfish, heartless brute is just a stereotype. Such labels could never capture the complexity of even a single individual person.

莱欧斯利:他是什么样的人,又为什么会定罪,不去了解他的故事就无从得知。

Wriothesley:What kind of a person a prisoner may be, and why they have committed a crime — we'd never know these things if they don't share their story with us.

派蒙:有道理,反正只要你不在乎就好。

Paimon:Huh, you've got a point... Anyway, it's all good as long as it makes sense to you.

【选项1】

旅行者:「檐帽会」是什么?

Traveler: What's this "Beret Society"?

【选项2】

旅行者:还有人会认真工作?

Traveler: There are people here who enjoy working?

莱欧斯利:虽然绝大多数的帮会只是让罪人间的斗殴变成群殴而已…

Wriothesley:Although most of the societies here will just turn individual brawls into mass ones...

莱欧斯利:但「檐帽会」的确是在尝试一些比较新鲜有趣的事情。

Wriothesley:The Beret Society does appear to be an exception in that it's instead trying to experiment with some novel and interesting things.

莱欧斯利:你们现在有时间吗?不妨随我去特许食堂坐一坐,正好我也想和你们聊聊天。

Wriothesley:If you have some time, why don't we grab something at the Coupon Cafeteria? It'll give us some time to catch up, too.

莱欧斯利:在那之后如果感兴趣的话,我还可以带你们去「檐帽会」的休息处看看。

Wriothesley:And if you're still interested in the Berets after that, I can take you to their usual gathering place as well.

派蒙:我对那个食堂没什么好印象,不过反正也没事情做…

Paimon:Paimon's not the biggest fan of that cafeteria, but if we're gonna catch up...

旅行者:走吧。

Traveler:Let's go, then.

莱欧斯利:那么请随我来。

Wriothesley:Alright then, please follow me.

与莱欧斯利一同前往特许食堂 Go to the Coupon Cafeteria with Wriothesley

韦尔赛:这不是公爵大人还有旅行者嘛,欢迎来到特许食堂,需要今天的福利餐吗?

Wolsey:Welcome, Your Grace, and the Traveler. Would you like three orders of today's Welfare Meal?

韦尔赛:不过公爵大人应该提前打个招呼,超豪华福利餐今天可是一份也没有做…

Wolsey:Unfortunately, we weren't informed of your visit in advance, so we didn't prepare any Super Deluxe Welfare Meals today...

莱欧斯利:那我就不用了。你们呢?

Wriothesley:I'll pass on the food, then. What about you?

【选项1】

旅行者:我不饿。

Traveler: I'm not hungry.

【选项2】

旅行者:没有豪华版就算了。

Traveler: Super Deluxe or bust.

派蒙:我…我也不要,我宁愿把肚子留给更好的…

Paimon:...Then, Paimon will also pass. Paimon will save her stomach for something better!

莱欧斯利:真可惜,看来我们都欣赏不来韦尔赛你的手艺啊。

Wriothesley:What a pity... It would seem that none of us can properly appreciate your skills, Wolsey.

韦尔赛:哈哈,那只能请公爵大人想想办法,多给我安排点食材种类,这样我才能开发出更多套餐啊。

Wolsey:Haha, then I must beg Your Grace to find me some more ingredients, so I can come up with some more Welfare Meal recipes.

韦尔赛:不需要食物的话,我给你们上几瓶饮料吧,都是刚到货的好东西。

Wolsey:If you're not in the mood to eat, I can get you some drinks. We just got some great shipments in from above.

派蒙:这个还不错,原来你这里不只有福利餐啊。

Paimon:Yes please! Huh, Paimon didn't know you could get non-Welfare stuff at this place.

韦尔赛:一般人可享受不到,这是公爵大人和你们的独家待遇。

Wolsey:Haha, it's not for everyone. Think of it as a special treat for VIPs.

派蒙:嘿嘿,我就喜欢独家待遇,那给我两瓶,我很能喝!

Paimon:Ooh, now that's what Paimon likes to hear! In that case, two bottles of the drink for Paimon, please!

韦尔赛:好嘞,稍等哦。

Wolsey:Two bottles, coming right up!

过了一会儿,韦尔赛把饮料送了上来。

After a while, Wolsey brings out the drinks for everyone.

莱欧斯利:之前的见面略显仓促,后来又发生了这样那样的事,一直没有机会和你们聊些私人话题。

Wriothesley:Our first meeting took place on short notice, and we were both swamped by everything that happened after, so there was no time for more casual chit-chat.

莱欧斯利:我是个很喜欢听故事的人,之前听说了你们在枫丹的种种事迹,很想听听真实情况。

Wriothesley:I'm actually quite fond of stories, you know. Of course, the others have already told me a lot about your deeds in Fontaine, but I'd love to hear it straight from the source.

派蒙:要聊这个可就有的说了。

Paimon:Whoa, that'd be quite the long story...

【选项1】

旅行者:战天斗地,行侠仗义。

Traveler: We fought tooth and nail for the sake of justice.

莱欧斯利:不错不错。既有勇气投身危险的事件,又有能力全身而退,这可不是随便什么人都能做到的。

Wriothesley:Impressive. Not all who possess the courage to risk their life for their ideals also have the strength to make it out unscathed.

莱欧斯利:要不是你们有这样可贵的品质,我可能根本没有机会与你们二位结识。

Wriothesley:Had you not possessed these remarkable qualities, I probably wouldn't have had the chance to make your acquaintance in the first place.

【选项2】

旅行者:一点点了解了这个国度。

Traveler: I'm still trying to learn more about Fontaine.

莱欧斯利:原来如此,确实很有旅行者的风格。

Wriothesley:I see. Certainly, that'd fit your title as the Traveler.

莱欧斯利:沿途记录所见所闻,广交朋友,你的视野和机遇将超过所有人。

Wriothesley:Seeing everything for yourself, recording everything to the best of your ability, and making lots of friends along the way... I'm sure that by the end of your journey, you'll possess an unmatched amount of perspectives and opportunities.

【选项3】

旅行者:其实都和我关系不大…

Traveler: To be honest, I really wasn't that involved with a lot of it...

莱欧斯利:呵呵,这种回答未免太谦虚了一点。

Wriothesley:Haha, that's a bit too humble for you.

莱欧斯利:或许只是你一个不经意的举动,就催生出了新的变化,扭转了既定的命运。

Wriothesley:Even the most unintentional action can catalyze new developments, and force many fates onto brand new paths.

派蒙:感觉你一直在捡好听的说…

Paimon:Paimon gets the sense that you're trying to flatter us...

派蒙:之前那个卖帽子的人明说想要巴结我们,但你是这里的「公爵」,没有理由这么做吧?

Paimon:That guy we talked to earlier was obviously trying to get us to put in a good word for him, but you're the Duke, right? Why would you need to get on our good side?

莱欧斯利:毕竟你们也帮助了梅洛彼得堡,让我能继续在这地方自娱自乐。

Wriothesley:Well, after all, you did help the Fortress and I maintain our autonomy.

莱欧斯利:只是出于单纯的敬佩,表达适度的赞扬,难道很奇怪吗?

Wriothesley:Is it so strange that I would want to give a few words of praise out of genuine admiration?

【选项1】

旅行者:说实话,有点。

Traveler: Just a little bit.

【选项2】

旅行者:因为你基本不提你自己的事。

Traveler: It's because you don't ever talk about yourself.

莱欧斯利:原来如此,是信任感的原因啊。没办法,谁让我的故事不值一提呢。

Wriothesley:Ah, so this is a matter of trust. Which is unfortunate, since I don't have nearly as interesting of a story to offer about myself.

莱欧斯利:我很早就成为罪人被扔到了这里,摸爬滚打很长时间之后,才当上了这里的老大。

Wriothesley:I was convicted and sent here at an early age. I only became the top dog after spending a long time figuring out its inner workings.

莱欧斯利:手段也是多种多样,有黑有白,只不过在这个地方,没有罪加一等,只有胜者为王。

Wriothesley:Power and control come in many forms, some fair and ethical, others less so. And since we're all sinners here, the victor calls the shots, no matter how they managed to get to the top.

莱欧斯利:怎么样,就算知道了这些,也不能提升信任感吧?

Wriothesley:So, what do you think? Didn't put you much more at ease, now did it?

派蒙:也是啊,你和我们一路上遇到的人都不太一样…

Paimon:Uh, kinda... You're really different from most of the people we've met so far...

莱欧斯利:呵呵,在这点上我也有自知之明。不过这也不影响我对你们另眼相看。

Wriothesley:Haha, I'm perfectly aware of that, too. But even so, that doesn't make me think any less of you.

莱欧斯利:——我很愿意把我们的友善关系保持下去。

Wriothesley:I would very much like to maintain friendly relations with you two.

【选项1】

旅行者:我也是这样的态度。

Traveler: That's how I feel as well.

【选项2】

旅行者:感谢你的招待,但…

Traveler: I must thank you for your generosity, but...

格莱:公爵大人,按照你的指示,我们果然在货物堆里找到了一箱未经报备的违禁品。

Guelet:Your Grace, after following your instructions, we were able to find a box of undeclared contraband in the latest shipment of cargo.

格莱:东西隐藏得很好,对方已经不是第一次做这样的事了,货物的源头我们正在追查。

Guelet:They were extremely well-hidden, and we've confirmed that the senders have been using this method to smuggle goods for a while. We're trying to trace the goods to their source.

莱欧斯利:好的,有进展及时通知我,东西留下,先回去吧。

Wriothesley:Got it. Leave the box here, and contact me immediately if you make any progress. You're dismissed.

格莱:是的,公爵大人。

Guelet:Yes, Your Grace.

莱欧斯利:抱歉,我都差点把这件事忘了。

Wriothesley:Sorry, I'd almost completely forgotten about this.

派蒙:违禁品是什么?不会是很危险的东西吧?

Paimon:She mentioned something about "contraband." Are they like, dangerous goods?

莱欧斯利:应该不是,一般提到违禁,往往是想要偷偷运进来的货物。

Wriothesley:Not necessarily. The term is just applied to things people want to bring in on the sly.

莱欧斯利:罪人们很多都身怀绝技,就算很普通的东西也能玩出花来,所以在物品管理上需要格外注意。

Wriothesley:Many people here are experts at pulling rabbits out of the most ordinary hats, so we have to examine everything carefully.

莱欧斯利:让我看看…嗯,和预想中差不多。

Wriothesley:Now, what do we have here... Hmm, it's more or less what I expected.

派蒙:哇,有摩拉,小零食,毛线团,绳子,机器零件,还有宝石!收获好丰富啊…

Paimon:Whoa, this is certainly a box of curiosities! Mora, snacks, yarn balls, ropes, mechanical parts, and even a gem!

派蒙:等等,既然被你收缴了,也就是说…这些东西现在都归你所有?

Paimon:Wait, if you've confiscated this entire box, then does that mean... all of this belongs to you now?

莱欧斯利:嗯,不然也没别的处理方式。

Wriothesley:Yep. We can't just send them back up now, can we?

派蒙:那不是赚疯了吗?!旅行者,你要不要也搞个「公爵」来当当!

Paimon:Whaaaat? But that's just insane profit! Traveler, why don't you become a Duke as well?

【选项1】

旅行者:那派蒙你呢?

Traveler: And what about you, Paimon?

派蒙:我当仓库管理员!

Paimon:Paimon will be your vault-keeper!

【选项2】

旅行者:「公爵」的称号归我了。

Traveler: Let's get that title, then.

莱欧斯利:哦?我们刚刚才达成了和平意向,现在就要抢我位置了。

Wriothesley:It's only been a couple minutes since we agreed to continue friendly relations with each other, and you're already planning to overthrow me?

莱欧斯利:没想到你会这么喜欢,那这样吧,这里你随便挑一个东西,算我送你的礼物。

Wriothesley:Jokes aside, I didn't know you would be so interested in this box. How about this, then? You can pick anything you want from it. Consider it a gift from me.

派蒙:真的吗?随便一个都行?

Paimon:Really? You'll let Paimon pick anything?

派蒙:你可不要反悔哦,我下手超狠的!

Paimon:No takebacks! Paimon will have you know that she's got a real good eye for treasure!

莱欧斯利:我怎么会用这种事开玩笑。

Wriothesley:I never joke about things like this.

派蒙:那…我看看…

Paimon:Alright... Paimon's gonna have a look...

派蒙:就它了,这个黑黑的宝石,一看就是高级货!

Paimon:Paimon wants... this one! This dark, sparkly gem — you just know it must be worth a ton of Mora!

派蒙抓起宝石,表情变得很难受…

Paimon grabs the gem, only for her face to twist in pain...

派蒙:唔…唔…

Paimon:Umm... Uhh...

派蒙:我不要了。我不喜欢这个,换一个吧。

Paimon:Actually, never mind. Paimon doesn't want this gem anymore... Can Paimon pick something else instead?

【选项1】

旅行者:怎么了,派蒙?

Traveler: Paimon, what's wrong?

【选项2】

旅行者:不舒服吗?

Traveler: Are you feeling unwell?

派蒙:这个石头很奇怪,拿起来之后我就想起来很多不开心的事。

Paimon:There's something... weird about this gem. Paimon remembered a lot of bad things when she picked it up...

派蒙:控制都控制不住,什么讨厌的想法都往外冒…我觉得这个东西很不对劲。

Paimon:Paimon couldn't even tune them out... It's as if the gem was just drawing them out of Paimon's brain. It was super spooky...

莱欧斯利:是这样吗?我来试试。

Wriothesley:Is that so? Let me give it a try.

莱欧斯利:嗯…

Wriothesley:Uhh...

莱欧斯利:派蒙说的没错,我也看到了一些不是很愉快的回忆。

Wriothesley:Paimon's right. I, too, experienced some unpleasant flashbacks.

旅行者:也给我试试。

Traveler:Huh, let me try...

莱欧斯利:没关系吗?这种体验真的不算好。

Wriothesley:Are you sure? I wouldn't exactly call it fun.

【选项1】

旅行者:我想和你们信息一致。

Traveler: I want to make sure I know exactly what you saw.

【选项2】

旅行者:我的体质比较特殊。

Traveler: My constitution is a bit different from everyone else's.

莱欧斯利:原来如此,那你来试试吧,我想它对身体应该没有坏处。

Wriothesley:Fair enough. Go ahead. I don't think it'll have a permanent effect.

你拿起宝石,脑海中闪过许多难以释怀的画面…

You pick up the gem, and many terrible, unforgettable memories flash before your eyes...

旅行者:!!!

Traveler:!!!

派蒙:怎么样,旅行者,你也看到了什么吧?

Paimon:Are you okay, Traveler? You also saw something, right?

【选项1】

旅行者:嗯,确实如你们所说。

Traveler: Yeah, it's just as you said.

【选项2】

旅行者:至少都是…印象深刻的记忆。

Traveler: I relived some... rather unforgettable memories.

莱欧斯利:这个宝石就由我来保管,之后我会好好调查一番,派蒙选个其他的东西吧。

Wriothesley:I'll take this gem, then, and run a thorough investigation on its properties. Paimon, feel free to pick something else.

派蒙:那…唉,算了,我不要了。本来想选小零食的,现在都有点不敢吃了。

Paimon:Then... Actually, never mind. Paimon's gonna pass. Paimon was thinking about one of the snacks, but who knows if it'll also make Paimon sick...

【选项1】

旅行者:同意。

Traveler: An astute decision.

【选项2】

旅行者:谨慎是正确的。

Traveler: It doesn't hurt to be careful.

莱欧斯利:有道理,保险起见,还是把整箱东西全部销毁吧。

Wriothesley:You do have a point. In that case, we should destroy the entire box and all of its contents.

莱欧斯利:正好饮料喝得差不多了,接下来我带你们去「檐帽会」看看吧。

Wriothesley:Seems like we're almost done with our drinks, too. Let's go check out the Society's gathering place, then.

莱欧斯利:我来为你们介绍,顺便我们还能继续聊聊天。

Wriothesley:I can introduce you, and we can also continue our conversation while we're at it.

派蒙:你不会平时每天都这么闲吧?

Paimon:Wait, are you this free every day or something?

莱欧斯利:你才发现?我们第一天见面时不也这样。

Wriothesley:Just noticed? I wasn't exactly busy the first time we met, either.

最后更新于