罪有应得 It's What He Deserves
阿维丝提供的证据指出,「檐帽会」的会长杜吉耶为了控制手下的成员,使用了非常残忍的手段。对此恶行,无论是谁都无法坐视不管。 Evidence from Avice suggests that the Beret Society's leader, Dougier, has been using extremely cruel methods to control its members. No on
前往「檐帽会」的休息处 Go to the Beret Society's gathering place
耶尔米尼:公爵大人,这里的「檐帽会」成员我们已经控制住了。
Ielmini:Your Grace, we've taken the society members into custody.
耶尔米尼:就在刚刚,他们好像突然接到了命令,都想离开这个地方。
Ielmini:They all tried to flee just a little while ago, as if they had received some kind of order.
耶尔米尼:因为表现太过异常,我们就先动手了,本来想通知公爵大人,没想到您已经来了。
Ielmini:We decided to act to forestall their plan, and were just about to send the word when you unexpectedly arrived.
莱欧斯利:干得不错。
Wriothesley:Great work, everyone.
派蒙:你事先就有准备了?
Paimon:You had prepared for something like this all along?
莱欧斯利:本来只是让他们监视一下,现在正好。
Wriothesley:I had them stay here to keep an eye on things, so I'm glad that my intuition turned out to be correct.
莱欧斯利:你们去把「檐帽会」其他的活动场所全部搜查一遍,把所有人都带过来。
Wriothesley:Perform a thorough search of the Society's headquarters, and bring all the members to me.
耶尔米尼:是的,这就去办。
Ielmini:Understood, Your Grace.
莱欧斯利:我来看看这里的人的情况…
Wriothesley:Now, let's check on them...
莱欧斯利:果然,这些人的头上都有一个伤口,空心刺整个嵌了进去。
Wriothesley:As expected, they all have a hollow thorn inserted into a wound on their head.
派蒙:哇啊?!
Paimon:Waaah!!!
派蒙:幸、幸好我没凑上去看,吓死我了…我还是去看看别的地方吧。
Paimon:Paimon's glad her eyesight isn't so good that she could see it from here... Paimon's gonna float away for a bit.
旅行者:刺留在脑袋上?
Traveler:They didn't pull the thorn out?
莱欧斯利:只有这样,才会让杜吉耶对「训诫」的成果放心吧。
Wriothesley:They probably left it there as a lasting reminder of Dougier's "censure."
莱欧斯利:…这些人必定经历了常人难以想象的痛苦。
Wriothesley:...These people must have had to endure an unimaginable amount of pain.
莱欧斯利:我们也调查一下其他地方吧。
Wriothesley:Let's go check out the other areas, too.
在此地搜查线索 Look for clues in this area
莱欧斯利:看我找到了什么。
Wriothesley:Look at what I found.
旅行者:这是…
Traveler:This is...
莱欧斯利:这叫采阅端口,通过这个装置可以在远处看到休息处的一举一动。
Wriothesley:This is a surveillance port. With this, Dougier would be able to remotely monitor everything that's happening at the gathering place.
莱欧斯利:这样的话,无论杜吉耶本人是否在这里,他的眼睛永远不会挪开。
Wriothesley:So even if Dougier's not there in person, he'll still always have eyes on the members.
旅行者:怪不得那些人很害怕。
Traveler:That'd explain why they were all so terrified.
莱欧斯利:嗯,没有剧本也没有指令的时候,反而会陷入迷茫。
Wriothesley:Indeed. It's easy to become lost and confused when you're given no instructions, or any kind of script to follow.
莱欧斯利:既然做了就有可能错,那干脆就少做或者不做…
Wriothesley:And if any action you take may be deemed a mistake, then perhaps it's better to do less, or to not do anything at all.
莱欧斯利:杜吉耶对他们的「驯化」已经完成了。
Wriothesley:Dougier has already tamed them to his will.
在此地搜查线索 Look for clues in this area
派蒙:这是我从书架旁边的箱子里找到的书,里面的内容和书架上的这一本完全一样。
Paimon:This is a book that Paimon found in a box next to the bookshelf. Its contents are exactly the same as this book on the shelf.
派蒙:可是,封面的颜色不同,作者的名字也不同…
Paimon:The colors of their covers are completely different, though, and the names of the authors also don't match up...
【选项1】
旅行者:书也是做做样子…
Traveler: So these were also just for show...
【选项2】
旅行者:不然书架永远没法更新…
Traveler: To make it look like the bookshelf's being added to and maintained...
派蒙:对啊,说什么是「檐帽会」成员自己写的,哼!
Paimon:Yeah, and they dared to claim that they wrote these, too! Hmph!
在此地搜查线索 Look for clues in this area
观察报纸:(这些报纸都有一些时日了,看起来却都像新的一样,没什么翻动过的痕迹。)
Observe Papers:(These papers are actually outdated, but they look brand new. It seems like no one has ever flipped through them.)
观察报纸:(仔细看的话,就连折痕都是差不多的,很难说是在阅读过程中自然形成…)
Observe Papers:(If you look closely, even the creases are almost identical. They don't seem to have been formed naturally through reading...)
与莱欧斯利交谈 Talk to Wriothesley
耶尔米尼:公爵大人,公爵大人,不好了!
Ielmini:Your Grace, Your Grace!
莱欧斯利:怎么了?
Wriothesley:What's the matter?
耶尔米尼:那些地方一个人都没有,有很多东西从来都没有使用过,还有些使用痕迹是刻意制造的。
Ielmini:We couldn't find any Society members in the other areas. It also seems like none of the equipment in those rooms were ever used — all the signs of wear and tear are fake.
耶尔米尼:比如水垢,积灰的情况,等等…
Ielmini:The limescale, the layers of dust... they were all deliberately added.
耶尔米尼:我们还调查了「檐帽会」成员的住处,结果也没有人在,而且据说他们很长时间没有回去了。
Ielmini:We also investigated the members' residences, and weren't able to find anything. Their neighbors all say that they haven't returned home for ages.
莱欧斯利:这样啊…
Wriothesley:Oh... Is that right...
派蒙:人不见了?难道说…
Paimon:They're gone? That could only mean...
【选项1】
旅行者:「檐帽会」在作假上下足了工夫。
Traveler: The Society put a lot of effort into building a front.
【选项2】
旅行者:他们的真正据点在其他地方。
Traveler: Their real headquarters are elsewhere.
莱欧斯利:嗯,如果杜吉耶只会利用恐惧,以展现在我们面前的这种管理方式,他不可能杜绝告密者的出现。
Wriothesley:Indeed. As long as he allowed Society members to mingle with others, even with threats of censure, Dougier knew that he could not stop all of his members from speaking out.
莱欧斯利:而真相一旦泄漏,他花费大工夫炮制的谎言就会失去作用。
Wriothesley:Meanwhile, this marvelous "gathering place" will lose all of its value as soon as a whistleblower sounds the alarm.
莱欧斯利:所以休息处,娱乐场所,包括平时出现在这里的「檐帽会」的人,都是他精心策划的表演。
Wriothesley:So instead of being his real base, this is just an elaborate performance. The rest areas, the fancy equipment, even the members that we saw... they were merely a part of the front.
莱欧斯利:只有表现最好,服从性最高的人,才会被他选作「演员」。
Wriothesley:And only the most docile and well-trained members were selected as his "performers."
派蒙:那…我们现在该去哪里找他?
Paimon:But then... where can we actually find him?
莱欧斯利:我想想…
Wriothesley:Let me think...
莱欧斯利:如果他把罪人都收押在了其他地方,那看守一定会注意到,但我一直没有收到相关报告…
Wriothesley:Dougier must be holding all the rest of his members in another place. And if the overseer of my Fortress Guard has never alerted me to anything of the sort...
莱欧斯利:杜吉耶一定收买了管理者。
Wriothesley:He must be in Dougier's pocket.
【选项1】
旅行者:那就去找他。
Traveler: Let's go find him.
【选项2】
旅行者:让他交代据点在哪里。
Traveler: He can tell us where the real headquarters are.
莱欧斯利:嗯,走吧。你们,也跟我来。
Wriothesley:I'm of the same mind. Let's go. You too, follow me.
前往生产区 Go to the production zone
派蒙:那个人跑到这里来了吗?
Paimon:Did that person flee here?
莱欧斯利:多半是的,他估计已经听到风声,只能去寻求杜吉耶的帮助。
Wriothesley:That's the most likely scenario to me. He's probably already caught wind of Dougier's declaration of war against me, and has fled to seek his protection.
莱欧斯利:继续往下走,那里有一些废弃的区域,杜吉耶收押成员需要空间,很可能私占了那些地方。
Wriothesley:Let's keep heading down. There are some abandoned areas in there. Since he needs space, I'd guess Dougier probably converted them into his headquarters.
莱欧斯利:大方向不会出错,接下来只需要把那个看守揪出来。
Wriothesley:We should be on the right track. Now, we just need to find that turncoat.
莱欧斯利:走吧,我们去这边,你们到那边去。
Wriothesley:Let's go. We can take this path, you guys take the other.
跟随莱欧斯利调查生产区 Investigate the production zone with Wriothesley
派蒙:你们看,看守倒在那边!还有「檐帽会」的人!
Paimon:Look, there's a fallen guard over there! Paimon sees some Society members, too!
莱欧斯利:抓住他们。
Wriothesley:After them.
维勒:是莱欧斯利,快跑!
Wyler:It's Wriothesley! Run!
与被抓获的「檐帽会」成员交谈 Talk to the Beret Society members you captured
古齐安:哈啊…哈啊…
Gouzien:panting... panting...
莱欧斯利:是杜吉耶让你们来的?为什么要攻击那个看守?
Wriothesley:Did Dougier send you? Why did you attack that guard?
维勒:……
Wyler:...
派蒙:这种时候就赶快交代啊,谁想帮你们还看不出来吗!
Paimon:C'mon, it's time to talk! Can't you see that he's trying to help!?
莱欧斯利:如果积极配合的话,清算的时候我会酌情对你们网开一面。
Wriothesley:I will take your cooperation into consideration when it comes time to hand out sentences.
维勒:会长他,害怕那个家伙找过来,暴露了我们的据点…
Wyler:Mr. Dougier, h—he... didn't want this guy to expose our true location...
维勒:本来要把他直接扔下去,结果你们追上来了。
Wyler:We were just about to dispose of him when you caught up to us.
莱欧斯利:也就是说据点在这个方向对吧?
Wriothesley:So, in other words, your headquarters should be this way?
古齐安:嗯,沿路而下,你们会看到一根排水管道,一直往里走就到了。
Gouzien:Y—Yes, it's just down this way. You'll make it there once you've seen and passed through a large drainage pipe.
旅行者:这才识相。
Traveler:Now that's more like it.
莱欧斯利:看守,把他们带走。
Wriothesley:Guards, take them away.
莱欧斯利:走吧,下去会会杜吉耶,看看他到底想干什么。
Wriothesley:Let's go. It's about time that we find out what Dougier's really after.
前往「檐帽会」真正的藏身处 Go to the Beret Society's real headquarters
与莱欧斯利交谈 Talk to Wriothesley
派蒙:这下面居然有这么大的地方。
Paimon:There's so much space down here...
莱欧斯利:嗯,是废弃的工作区,因为经费的问题一直搁置在这里。
Wriothesley:Yeah, these are all former work areas. They've been left abandoned due to a lack of funds.
莱欧斯利:平时也会有人巡查,唉,看来巡查的人也被杜吉耶收买了。
Wriothesley:There are usually guards on patrol here... sigh It would seem that all of those guards have been bought as well.
莱欧斯利:走吧,我猜他准备了很多不得了的东西。
Wriothesley:Stay sharp. He's got a ton of surprises waiting for us, I'm sure.
向深处探索 Proceed deeper
解救受害者,调查情况 Rescue the victims and investigate
派蒙:喂,你没事吧?
Paimon:Hey, are you okay?
莱欧斯利:已经安全了,跟着看守们离开这个地方吧。
Wriothesley:You're safe now. Just follow the guards and leave this place.
派蒙:居然还有警卫机关,看来那个家伙准备充分啊。
Paimon:Who knew that there'd be Gardemeks here... Dougier really prepared for everything.
莱欧斯利:警卫机关的遗失,还有异常的报废申请,也是我先前注意到的异状。
Wriothesley:That would explain the strange decommission requests I received, as well as account for all the Gardemeks that had mysteriously gone missing.
莱欧斯利:看来他也做好了要和我正面对抗的准备。
Wriothesley:Seems like he's prepared for an all-out confrontation with me.
派蒙:欸,这是什么?
Paimon:Hey, what's this?
莱欧斯利:好像是手册,我看看…
Wriothesley:Seems like some kind of handbook. Let me see...
莱欧斯利:上面写了很多「檐帽会」的规矩,这才是正版啊。
Wriothesley:Ah, this should be the Society's real rulesbook. It lists all the rules that they are expected to follow...
莱欧斯利:不允许随意离开,不允许互相交谈…
Wriothesley:Members are not permitted to speak to each other, or to leave without formal permission...
莱欧斯利:五人构成一个小组,如果小组内有人违反规矩,所有人都要受到惩罚。
Wriothesley:Five members shall form a group, and the whole group will be punished for any single member's wrongdoings...
莱欧斯利:如果揭发他人的违规行为,则可获得食物和水的奖励。
Wriothesley:Anyone who reports a fellow member's misbehavior shall be rewarded with food and water.
莱欧斯利:…果然是这么回事啊。
Wriothesley:...I see, so it's much as I expected.
派蒙:听起来好残酷,很不讲理…
Paimon:But that's just cruel and unreasonable...
莱欧斯利:被囚禁在这里的人必须用揭发他人的方式换取食物和水,而这样做就意味着其他人会受到惩罚。
Wriothesley:To obtain food and water, prisoners are forced to snitch on others, and in the process, cause pain to those around them.
莱欧斯利:他们害怕犯错,所以不互相交谈,但又因为揭发而互相猜疑和仇恨,最后变得孤立无援。
Wriothesley:To avoid punishment, they learn to stop talking with one another. This leaves the wounds they've already received to fester, however, and so resentment builds, until every prisoner has become an island.
莱欧斯利:长此以往,逐渐变成杜吉耶的奴隶。
Wriothesley:Finally, isolated and without hope, they accept their fate as Dougier's slaves.
【选项1】
旅行者:太过分了。
Traveler: That's terrible.
【选项2】
旅行者:根本没把人当人。
Traveler: The whole thing is an affront to human dignity.
莱欧斯利:还记得吗?派蒙在接触了黑色宝石之后,就对那个箱子里的零食也产生了戒心。
Wriothesley:Do you remember what happened to Paimon? She rejected all the snacks in the box once she was spooked by that black gem.
莱欧斯利:她明显喜爱美食,但在情绪驱使下,却做出了很少见的选择。
Wriothesley:She's usually all for tasty snacks, but she chose to go against her instincts after a negative experience.
派蒙:非要拿我举例子吗?我觉得也没错啊,那种时候是该谨慎一点吧。
Paimon:Ugh, is that the best example you could come up with? Anyway, Paimon still thinks she made the right decision. It never hurts to be careful...
莱欧斯利:是的,你的选择很正当,但在外人看来,或许更像是被情绪扭曲之后的「正当」选择。
Wriothesley:No, your decision was valid. However, it's also valid to interpret that as a decision that you only made under emotional duress.
莱欧斯利:人心就像大海上的小船,看似能够控制航向,其实随时会被风和浪卷去最危险的地方。
Wriothesley:The human heart is like a raft in a vast and empty ocean. We convince ourselves that we're in control, but in truth, a single wave could sweep us off course, and send us crashing into the path of a storm.
莱欧斯利:利用恐惧掀起风浪,这样的做法一定要付出代价。
Wriothesley:Those who use fear to lead others astray must pay for that crime.
继续向前探索 Continue exploring
莱欧斯利:如果我没记错的话,前方就是这里的核心区域,但是门被关上了。
Wriothesley:If I'm not mistaken, the space ahead should be the central area of this place, but the door's been locked.
莱欧斯利:比起去找杜吉耶算账,我觉得应该先把「檐帽会」的人尽可能多地救出去。
Wriothesley:Rather than confront Dougier, I think it's more important right now for us to rescue as many Society members as possible.
莱欧斯利:你们就在这里等着。我们试试把门打开,去其他地方看看。
Wriothesley:You guys should wait here. We'll try to open the door and check out some other spots.
派蒙:开门…大概就是靠这里的机关吧?唔,完全看不懂。
Paimon:Open the door... Would we have to do something to this mechanism here? Ugh, Paimon doesn't get it at all...
派蒙:不管了,随便操作两下看看吧。
Paimon:Forget it, Paimon's just gonna do some trial and error.
操作面前的机关 Operate the device in front of you
继续深入 Proceed further
莱欧斯利:这里应该就是牢房了。
Wriothesley:These should be the prison cells.
莱欧斯利:嗯…有很多空房间,估计杜吉耶把他们带到其他地方去了。
Wriothesley:Hmm... Lots of empty cells in here. Dougier's probably moved them elsewhere already.
派蒙:先把这里的人救出来吧,能救一个是一个。
Paimon:Let's still rescue the ones who got left behind, though. Every person counts!
派蒙:喂,没事了哦,你可以出去了!
Paimon:Hey, it's alright now! You can leave this place!
埃克朗谢:别、别…!我不出去了,我再也不出去了!
Eclancher:No... No! I won't try to leave anymore. I'll never try to leave again!
埃克朗谢:别靠近我,别给我找麻烦!
Eclancher:Don't get close to me. I don't want any trouble!
派蒙:不是的,你冷静一下,我们不是坏人!
Paimon:No, we're not gonna do that. Please calm down, we're not bad people!
莱欧斯利:她的应激反应很严重,暂时没办法有效交流。
Wriothesley:We won't be able to get through to her right now. Not with the stress response in the way.
莱欧斯利:这里的人可能或多或少都会有这种情况,先交给看守来照看吧,我们继续行进。
Wriothesley:I'd also guess there are many others here who are more or less like her. Let's let the guards take of them for now, and keep pushing forward.
旅行者:阿维丝他们有危险。
Traveler:Avice and Faissolle are still in danger.
派蒙:好、好吧…我们先找出口。
Paimon:...Alright. Let's search for an exit first.
尝试打开眼前的门 Try opening the door in front of you
派蒙:这里有个操作台一样的东西…
Paimon:This seems to be something like a console...
莱欧斯利:它叫采阅终端,会通过之前发现的端口,将休息处的画面输送到这里。
Wriothesley:This is a surveillance terminal. The information collected by the surveillance ports we found previously will be sent here.
莱欧斯利:杜吉耶一定很享受坐在这里,看「檐帽会」成员像提线木偶一样表演的时光。
Wriothesley:I'm sure Dougier really enjoyed sitting here and making his people dance like puppets on strings.
派蒙:你这么一说,我更生气了。
Paimon:Grrr... That makes Paimon even angrier!
与赶来的看守交谈 Talk to the guards
莱欧斯利:这里就交给你们了,所有人都要安全地带出去。
Wriothesley:I leave this area to you. Make sure to bring everyone out safe.
塞卡伊:明白了,公爵大人也要当心。我们就在这里,随时等待你的命令。
Secaille:Understood, and please take care as well, Your Grace. We'll return here right away and await your orders.
莱欧斯利:嗯,做好你们的工作就行了,我有足够可靠的帮手。
Wriothesley:Mm-hmm, just focus on the tasks you've been given. I already have reliable help over here.
莱欧斯利:走吧,回去看看。
Wriothesley:Let's go back. We have unfinished business, do we not?
莱欧斯利:最初的大厅里的机关,或许也需要用相同的装置固定住,才能打开通向核心房间的大门。
Wriothesley:That mechanism from the first room... Maybe we'll also need to hold it in place using the same device to open the door that leads to the central area.
莱欧斯利:记得把它们带上。
Wriothesley:Don't forget to bring these along.
返回中央房间,尝试打开新的门 Return to the center room and try opening the new door
进入最深处 Proceed to the deepest area
杜吉耶:我非常愤怒,直到现在,「檐帽会」依然有蔑视规则的人存在。
Dougier:I must confess to being furious. To think that there are still some of you who find it permissible to spit upon our rules.
杜吉耶:费索勒和阿维丝,这两个人成为了「檐帽会」的叛徒!
Dougier:Remember their names: Faissolle and Avice. They've betrayed you — betrayed us!
杜吉耶:叛徒应该付出什么样的代价,我要你们每个人都看在眼里!
Dougier:And today, you will see with your own eyes what will happen to those who betray our cause!
杜吉耶:动手吧,阿维丝,把你手里的刺插到他的脑袋里,再把「创痛之水」一点一点滴进去。
Dougier:Go on, Avice. Pierce his skull with the thorn in your hands, and then push in the Aqua Doloris.
杜吉耶:一滴一滴,一滴一滴,在所有的水都滴进去之前,不可以停下!
Dougier:Of course, you will do it one drop at a time. Let it do its magic again and again, and don't stop until you've pushed all of it in!
阿维丝:对不起…
Avice:Faissolle... I'm sorry...
费索勒:没事的,我…我能行。
Faissolle:It... It's okay. I'll... find a way to endure...
杜吉耶:不准说话,谁允许你们说话了!
Dougier:Oh, shut your wretched mouths. When did I give you permission to speak!?
杜吉耶:我的规则就是至高无上的铁律,胆敢破坏这里最基础的原则,罪加一等!
Dougier:My rules are the paramount law of this place. Only more pain will come to those who dare to disobey!
莱欧斯利:够了,杜吉耶,你张狂的叫声让我反胃。
Wriothesley:That's enough, Dougier. Your rabid screams have been beyond nauseating.
德帕里:!!!
Deparis:!!!
菲德兰:是公爵大人?
Fidelin:Is that... His Grace!?
杜吉耶:莱欧斯利,唉,莱欧斯利,我知道你会来,但没想到你来得这么快…
Dougier:Ah, Wriothesley... I knew you would come, but I didn't expect you to be so quick.
杜吉耶:到最后你还是听不懂我的意思,你明明有那么多蛋糕,分我一块又怎么了!
Dougier:Must you still refuse to let me be? Did I not spell everything out for you already? What's so blasphemous about sharing a slice of the cake with me when you've already got the entire fortress at your feet?
莱欧斯利:看来你是搞不懂「分」和「抢」的区别,而且…
Wriothesley:It would seem that you can't see the difference between "sharing" and "looting," and on top of that...
莱欧斯利:你的吃相太难看了。
Wriothesley:Look at your people. Are they not starving as you wolf down your cake?
杜吉耶:你!你少装什么正义使者了!
Dougier:You...! Stop acting all high and mighty like some hero of justice!
杜吉耶:你不会已经忘了吧,梅洛彼得堡全都是罪人,都是做过坏事的,为人不齿的烂货!
Dougier:Have you forgotten? Nobody in this blasted Fortress is innocent! We are all irredeemable monsters who have destroyed something that others held dear.
杜吉耶:这帮人受到惩罚有什么不可以的吗?都是他们罪有应得!
Dougier:What's so wrong about punishing those who deserve to be punished? It's what they've always deserved!
杜吉耶:你也不见得很重视他们的死活吧,只要梅洛彼得堡能继续运转,你就有足够的利益不是吗?
Dougier:And please, are you really going to tell me that you care about their lives and well-being when you just need a supply of labor to keep this place running? Isn't that all you need to keep your cushy life?
莱欧斯利:很遗憾,我从没像你一样,把他们视为货币。
Wriothesley:Sadly, you're wrong on both counts. Unlike you, I've never seen them as currency.
莱欧斯利:梅洛彼得堡是囚禁之地,亦是重生之地。
Wriothesley:The Fortress is not only a place for confinement, but also a place for rebirth.
莱欧斯利:他们可以就此沉沦,也可以寻求救赎,肉体虽有局限,但精神始终是自由的。
Wriothesley:Just as people are free to give in to the darkness within their hearts, they are also free to seek redemption and a new beginning. Our bodies have limits, but our spirits will always remain free.
莱欧斯利:他们曾有过错,但也是有亲人有朋友,有珍视之物的有血有肉的人…
Wriothesley:They may have made mistakes, but they are still human beings with people and things that they cherish...
莱欧斯利:关键在于,整理与反省了过去之后,未来要何去何从,选择权应当在他们之手!
Wriothesley:And most importantly, they should always retain the freedom to choose their own path once they've reflected on their past misdeeds!
莱欧斯利:可是你,正在用恐惧杀死他们的精神!让他们成为再也无法思考的奴隶!
Wriothesley:But you... You're destroying their spirits with fear! Taking their freedom away, so that they will become slaves who'll never again feel or think!
莱欧斯利:还说这是他们「罪有应得」?你算什么东西!
Wriothesley:And you say that's what they've always deserved? You're nothing compared to them.
派蒙:他、他好生气…!
Paimon:He... He's really mad!
【选项1】
旅行者:我和他一样。
Traveler: I feel the same way.
【选项2】
旅行者:其实他早就被激怒了。
Traveler: Honestly, he's been keeping it in until now.
杜吉耶:你笑我的傲慢,我笑你的天真,莱欧斯利,你还是太年轻了。
Dougier:You think me arrogant, Wriothesley? Well, I think you're too young and naive. You understand nothing of the world.
杜吉耶:不会有人真的觉得梅洛彼得堡是个好地方吧?不,它不是,现在不是,未来也不可能是!
Dougier:Nobody actually sees this Fortress as any kind of just or wonderful place. See it for what it is — a dumping ground of pain and misery, irredeemable now, and irredeemable forever!
杜吉耶:没有人会因为你的糖而记得你的好,你想让罪人听话,那缺的只有可能是鞭子!
Dougier:No prisoner will listen to you out of gratitude of their hearts. The whip is the only way to make them obey!
杜吉耶:你要是再晚察觉一点,梅洛彼得堡的警卫机关就要被我挖空了。
Dougier:Had you been just one step slower, I would have already taken control of all the Gardemeks in this place.
杜吉耶:就算你有神之眼,面对这些强大的造物又能坚持到什么时候呢?
Dougier:Your Vision gives you strength, but how long will it hold against these powerful constructs?
莱欧斯利:哼,满口大话,却只有这点可怜的见识。那就满足你吧。
Wriothesley:Hmph, you talk big, but in the end, you know nothing outside of power and control. In that case... let me give you a small taste of what real power looks like.
消灭警卫机关 Defeat the Gardemeks
警卫机关被你们与莱欧斯利携手歼灭,杜吉耶陷入了恐慌之中。
情急之下,他选择将枪口转向派蒙,却在几乎同时就被冲上前去的莱欧斯利制服。
杜吉耶拼命挣扎,认为「公爵」应该以身作则,不可滥用暴力,而莱欧斯利选择用实际行动让杜吉耶在痛苦中明白,梅洛彼得堡的「规则」究竟握于何人之手。
The Gardemeks are no match for you and Wriothesley, and Dougier falls into a panic.
In this state, he chooses to level a gun at Paimon, only to be subdued by the onrushing Wriothesley.
Dougier struggles, claiming that the Duke should set an example and not use wanton violence, as per the rules — the Duke opts to give the man a practical show of who, exactly, makes the rules in the Fortress.
抓住杜吉耶,解救受害者 Capture Dougier and save the victims
看守解救了所有被囚禁在此地的「檐帽会」成员。
The guards rescue the Society members who have been imprisoned at the true headquarters.
莱欧斯利花费了非常多的时间与每位成员交谈,安抚情绪并表达歉意。
Wriothesley spends much time with each member, comforting them and extending his personal apologies.
在那之后,他又布置了医疗与善后的工作安排。
Following that, he makes arrangements for follow-up medical care and cleanup work.
至此「檐帽会」一事才告一段落。
And thus does the Beret Society debacle truly come to an end.
前往莱欧斯利的办公室 Go to Wriothesley's office
与莱欧斯利交谈 Talk to Wriothesley
莱欧斯利:抱歉,花了太长时间,让你们不耐烦了吧?
Wriothesley:Sorry for taking so long. Did I keep you waiting?
派蒙:没有啦,没想到你还有这么细心的一面。
Paimon:No, not at all! Paimon didn't know you were so considerate.
莱欧斯利:恰恰相反,我觉得我非常无力,对于他们每天面临的恐惧,我无法感同身受。
Wriothesley:Heh, if you ask me, I'd say I actually feel very helpless. There's no way that I could truly empathize with the fear that the members felt every day.
莱欧斯利:无论是安慰,还是补偿,或许都没办法修复他们内心的创伤。
Wriothesley:I could comfort and compensate them all I want, but it might still not be enough to repair the damage that has been done.
莱欧斯利:这是我的责任,也是梅洛彼得堡的责任。
Wriothesley:I have to take responsibility for it, as does the Fortress.
【选项1】
旅行者:解决了总归是好事。
Traveler: At least we were able to stop it before it got any worse, right?
莱欧斯利:嗯,至少也得做到这种程度吧。
Wriothesley:Yeah, it's the least that we could do.
【选项2】
旅行者:还需要更正式的道歉吧。
Traveler: Maybe you should give a more formal apology.
莱欧斯利:你说得对,不只是正式的道歉与追责,也需要再去和上面谈谈看守们的管理规则了。
Wriothesley:You're right. Besides formal apologies and reprimands, I also probably need to head upstairs to have a talk about how best to manage the guards.
【选项3】
旅行者:没想到你解释得这么认真。
Traveler: You sound more serious than usual.
莱欧斯利:就算是我,这种时候也没精力开玩笑了。
Wriothesley:Even I wouldn't be able to find humor in a situation like this.
派蒙:对了,那个坏蛋你打算怎么对付他?
Paimon:So, do you have a plan for how you're gonna deal with him yet?
莱欧斯利:杜吉耶啊,这个我已经想好了…
Wriothesley:Oh, Dougier? I've already got an idea.
莱欧斯利:暂时先什么都不做吧。
Wriothesley:For now, I think I'll do nothing.
派蒙:欸?为什么?
Paimon:Huh? Why?
莱欧斯利:让他每天都想象自己即将遭遇什么,我觉得是非常适合他的惩罚。
Wriothesley:I think it's a very fitting punishment for him to have to imagine the sorts of punishments that will be soon coming his way.
莱欧斯利:无论是惩罚的形式,还是日程,都不会告知。
Wriothesley:He'll be left in the dark with regards to both the dates and the details of his punishment.
莱欧斯利:当然,这并不是说我要对他手下留情——难得有可以上真家伙的对象了。
Wriothesley:Of course, that's not to say that I'll be letting him off scot-free. It's not often that I actually get the chance to be creative with my punishments...
莱欧斯利:我打算和「檐帽会」的成员聊聊,看看他平时用过什么手段,总要让他都亲身体验一遍吧。
Wriothesley:I'm going to talk to the members of the Society. He'll get a chance to experience everything that he's ever inflicted on them.
【选项1】
旅行者:我同意。
Traveler: Good idea.
【选项2】
旅行者:也就梅洛彼得堡能这么干吧。
Traveler: I suppose this is a kind of punishment that only the Fortress can mete out.
派蒙:没想到你狠起来这么狠…唔,看来以后我说话也要注意点了。
Paimon:Paimon didn't know you could also be so harsh... Looks like she should watch her tongue when she's around you in the future.
莱欧斯利:你怎么会认为我会这样对待你们呢?真令人难过。
Wriothesley:Why do you think I'd do that kind of thing to you? You offend me, Paimon.
莱欧斯利:好了,说正经事。这次非常感谢你们的协助,接下来还有很多善后工作,我想想…
Wriothesley:Anyway, jokes aside, thank you so much for all of your help. There's still a lot for me to take care of, so...
莱欧斯利:这样吧,两天后在特许食堂,我请你们吃饭,那时候事情也应该有后续了。
Wriothesley:How about this? I'll treat you to a meal in two days at the Coupon Cafeteria. We should have a better handle on things by then.
派蒙:欸?不要,吃腻了…
Paimon:Uh... No, Paimon's had enough of that place...
莱欧斯利:放心啦,不是福利餐,我来安排。
Wriothesley:Don't worry, it won't be the same old Welfare Meal. I'll make the necessary arrangements.
派蒙:好耶,那就说定了!
Paimon:Oh, then you've got yourself a deal!
等待至两天后(11-13点) Wait until two days later (11:00 – 13:00)
前往特许食堂见莱欧斯利 Meet up with Wriothesley at the Coupon Cafeteria
莱欧斯利:哦,你们来了啊。
Wriothesley:Ah, you're here.
派蒙:吃东西的事我肯定不会忘,就算他/她忘了我也会提醒他/她的!
Paimon:Paimon never forgets about meals! Even if Traveler forgets, Paimon will remind her/him for sure!
旅行者:就像平时让你挨饿了一样…
Traveler:You say that as if I haven't been feeding you or something...
派蒙:啊,我没有这个意思。莱欧斯利应该懂吧,我没有这个意思。
Paimon:Ah, that's not what Paimon meant at all! Wriothesley, you got what Paimon meant, right...?
莱欧斯利:这就不知道了,听不太出来。
Wriothesley:Mm? I'm a little confused, actually.
派蒙:喂,你这个人!
Paimon:Hey, not you, too!
莱欧斯利:不开玩笑了,有个好消息,医生在诊断之后,认为空心刺从头部取出的难度不大。
Wriothesley:Jokes aside, I've got some good news. After taking a look, the doctors have let me know that it shouldn't be too difficult to extract the thorns.
莱欧斯利:只需要一段时间的休养,他们就能恢复了。
Wriothesley:Which means that everyone should be able to recover after a period of rest.
莱欧斯利:至于精神状态,大部分人恢复得还不错,有几个情况比较严重的,已经列入了重点观察名单。
Wriothesley:As for their mental recoveries, most are making good progress as well. We've added a few who were more severely affected to a special observation list.
派蒙:挺靠谱的嘛。
Paimon:You've sure got everything taken care of, Wriothesley!
莱欧斯利:那是当然,毕竟是在我的地盘上发生的事,肯定要由我来解决。
Wriothesley:I try my best. After all, it's my duty to take care of everything that happens within my territory.
旅行者:其实我有个问题。
Traveler:I have a question for you, actually.
莱欧斯利:请说。
Wriothesley:Please go ahead.
【选项1】
旅行者:拿起宝石的时候,你的回忆…
Traveler: Your flashbacks when you picked up the gem...
【选项2】
旅行者:面对杜吉耶的时候,你的愤怒…
Traveler: Your anger when you confronted Dougier...
莱欧斯利:这个嘛,说来话长了…
Wriothesley:Ah, that's a bit of a long story...
莱欧斯利:我曾有过相似的经历,来自于童年时期我的寄宿家庭。
Wriothesley:I once had a similar experience. It had to do with the host family I lived with as a child...
莱欧斯利:我是个孤儿,收养我的人是非常有爱心的一对夫妻,我有一大堆兄弟姐妹,大家关系都很好。
Wriothesley:I was an orphan adopted by a couple with a great deal of love in their hearts. I had many siblings, and we all adored each other.
莱欧斯利:爸爸妈妈会把长大的孩子交给条件更好的家庭单独抚养,又会去收养新的孤儿…
Wriothesley:Once we were older, Mom and Dad would turn us over to be individually adopted by families of greater means, and go on to adopt more young children...
莱欧斯利:真是无可挑剔的父母啊,我一直都是这么认为的…
Wriothesley:They were perfect parents — or so I thought.
派蒙:然后呢?
Paimon:And then...?
莱欧斯利:后来我才知道,我们都只不过是「父母」饲养的牲畜罢了,养大了,就放到市场上去卖。
Wriothesley:And then I found out we were merely raised as livestock. Once we had reached a certain age, our "parents" would bring us to the market for sale.
莱欧斯利:卖掉的孩子就会离开,谁也不知道会遭遇什么,卖不掉的孩子,就会被「处理」。
Wriothesley:All children that were sold would leave the house, and nobody would know what became of them. As for those who didn't sell... they were merely "disposed of."
莱欧斯利:你们知道吗?我一度认为自己非常幸福,我的好朋友,兄弟姐妹们,和我一样都这么想…
Wriothesley:Did you know? I once considered myself an extremely lucky child. And all of my friends — all of my siblings — they all felt this way as well...
莱欧斯利:我并不是第一个触及真相的人,在我之前的那些孩子,无一例外都被处理掉了。
Wriothesley:I was also not the first to find out about the truth. All those who found out before me were simply added to the disposal pile.
莱欧斯利:他们的结局,和「父母」对我们的微笑重叠在一起的画面,是那么的讽刺。
Wriothesley:I could never shake the feeling of irony every time I juxtaposed their tragic ends against our parents' adoring smiles.
旅行者:所以愤怒的原因还有…
Traveler:That explains a lot...
莱欧斯利:嗯,他们都创造了幻象,利用谎言满足私欲,还不惜动用残忍的手段。
Wriothesley:Yes, like the Society, my parents created a facade of joy, lied to satiate their desires, and even employed incredibly cruel methods to keep their grasp on power.
莱欧斯利:却从来没有想过这种做法会彻底毁掉一个人,或者说,可能压根就不在乎吧。
Wriothesley:They did all of that, but never considered how their actions would utterly ruin all the children they took under their wing. Worse, perhaps they never cared about that at all.
莱欧斯利:——但是我很在乎。
Wriothesley:—But I did.
莱欧斯利:所以最后我杀了他们,放走了所有孩子,然后被宣判有罪,来到了梅洛彼得堡。
Wriothesley:So, in the end, I killed them, and set all of the remaining children free. I was convicted for my crimes, and exiled to the Fortress of Meropide.
派蒙:啊…
Paimon:Oh...
莱欧斯利:行为太过激了…
Wriothesley:My methods were extreme, yes...
莱欧斯利:我那时十几岁,被最为信赖的人欺骗,也并不信任那些「更好」的解决方法。
Wriothesley:But I was still a teenager at the time. I'd been betrayed by those I trusted most, and I didn't think that more "moderate" ways would solve the problem.
莱欧斯利:被怀疑与无从施放的愤怒推着往前,通向了罪有应得的结局。
Wriothesley:My doubt and helpless anger pushed me forward until I got what I deserved.
【选项1】
旅行者:情绪很复杂。
Traveler: I have to... take some time to process that.
【选项2】
旅行者:我也不知道说什么才好。
Traveler: I don't really know what to say.
莱欧斯利:没关系,不用给出你的评价。无论别人怎么想,我已经像现在这样活下去了。
Wriothesley:It's alright, you don't have to tell me what you think. I've already committed to this path, regardless of what anyone may say about it.
莱欧斯利:至少不能让我目前的栖身之所,重演曾经的那些悲剧。
Wriothesley:The least I can do is to make sure that the same tragedy will not happen again in my new home.
阿维丝:各位,打扰了。
Avice:Sorry to disturb you, everyone...
派蒙:哦,是阿维丝和费索勒,你们没事了吗?
Paimon:Oh, it's Avice and Faissolle! Are you two feeling better yet?
费索勒:多亏你们来得及时,我没有受伤。
Faissolle:It was all because you arrived in time. I managed to escape unscathed.
旅行者:那就好。
Traveler:Glad to hear it.
阿维丝:今天来这里有些唐突,是希望公爵大人能帮个忙…
Avice:We came here on impulse today, because we were hoping that you'd be able to lend us a hand, Your Grace...
莱欧斯利:请讲,如果是合理的请求我会尽我全力。
Wriothesley:Please go on right ahead. I'll do my best to help — within reason, of course.
费索勒:就是,那个,我打算和阿维丝在梅洛彼得堡办婚礼…
Faissolle:It's... Erm... I'd like to be wedded to Avice here at the Fortress...
派蒙:你们要结婚啦?
Paimon:You're getting married!?
费索勒:是的,我们在「檐帽会」认识,后来掉进了杜吉耶的陷阱。
Faissolle:Yeah, we met each other through the Society, and both fell into Dougier's trap.
费索勒:但即便是在那种环境下,我们也从来没有互相怀疑,我们都坚信是杜吉耶在耍手段,挑拨离间。
Faissolle:But even during our time there, we never doubted each other. We always believed that Dougier was manipulating us, trying to make us mistrust each other.
费索勒:经过这次事件,我们都觉得对方是可以托付终身的人。
Faissolle:And after this incident... We've come to believe that we've found "the one" for the rest of our lives.
阿维丝:嘿嘿,算是因祸得福吧,他没抛下我,我也没抛下他。
Avice:Hehe, you could say we managed to make the best out of a bad situation. He didn't abandon me, and I didn't forsake him either.
阿维丝:只是毕竟我们都是罪人,梅洛彼得堡好像也不应该办这种招摇的喜事…
Avice:But we're still both prisoners, and we also aren't sure if the Fortress is the best place to host something so celebratory...
阿维丝:我们都有点拿不准,这会不会是一个过分的要求?
Avice:So we are just wondering... Is our request a bit too out of line?
莱欧斯利:嗯,在我的记忆里梅洛彼得堡还从来没有办过婚礼…
Wriothesley:Hmm, you're right in that the Fortress has never hosted a wedding before...
莱欧斯利:挺好的,不是吗?我来为你们准备,需要特别的东西我会直接从水上运下来。
Wriothesley:But that's no reason to say no, is it? I'll help you make the arrangements. If you need anything special shipped in from the surface, just say the word.
费索勒:太谢谢你了,公爵大人!
Faissolle:We can't thank you enough, Your Grace!
费索勒:其实我们两个人也在计划,刑期结束之后,我们也继续留在这里。
Faissolle:We are actually also planning to stay here after the conclusion of our sentences.
阿维丝:嗯,毕竟这里留下了很多特殊的回忆,已经有点舍不得了。
Avice:Yeah, we've already made tons of special memories here, so now, it'd be too hard to leave.
阿维丝:有公爵大人在的话,我们对这里的未来也充满信心。
Avice:And we have full confidence in the Fortress' future with you at the helm, Your Grace.
莱欧斯利:你们的信任,算是对我最好的褒奖。
Wriothesley:Your trust is the highest form of praise.
派蒙:别绷这么紧了,有人愿意留下来,你肯定特别开心吧。
Paimon:Hey, loosen up a bit. Shouldn't you be the happiest man in Teyvat to hear that people would like to stay of their own free will?
莱欧斯利:是啊…
Wriothesley:Yeah...
莱欧斯利:这可比「服从」珍贵多了。
Wriothesley:I'll always take a genuine expression of faith over any obligation to obey.
最后更新于