街头巷尾的温暖韵律 The Warm Rhythm of the Streets
为了筹备冒险物资,你和派蒙来到了大巴扎… To prepare supplies for your adventure, you and Paimon come to the Grand Bazaar...
前往大巴扎 Go to the Grand Bazaar
与妮露交谈 Talk to Nilou
派蒙:妮露!我们又见面啦。
Paimon:Nilou, it's nice to see you again!
妮露:啊,是旅行者和派蒙,你们好。
Nilou:Oh, hey there, Traveler and Paimon!
派蒙:你也是来买东西的吗?
Paimon:Are you here for some shopping too?
妮露:嗯,没错。虽然经历了一些波折,但花神诞祭总算是顺利结束了。
Nilou:That's right. Although there were a few hiccups here and there, the Sabzeruz Festival turned out to be a grand success!
妮露:为了这件事,我们剧场要举办庆祝活动。
Nilou:And so, the theater wants to host a celebration event.
妮露:你们要不要来参加?很热闹很开心的哦。
Nilou:Do you two want to come? It'll be a really fun time!
旅行者:庆祝活动?
Traveler:A celebration event?
妮露:这是我们剧场的惯例,每当重要的演出结束,我们都会聚在一起放松一下。
Nilou:It's something like a tradition of ours. Whenever we wrap an important performance, we'll get together and unwind.
妮露:排练是很辛苦的,一直绷紧神经的话,总会有精力耗尽的时候。
Nilou:Rehearsals are exhausting... If you keep your nose to the grindstone, you're going to wipe yourself out sooner or later.
妮露:虽然我们剧场的经理祖拜尔先生经常说,庆祝活动不光是为了庆祝,还有反思与总结的目的在里面…
Nilou:Mr. Zubayr, our manager, always says that celebrations aren't just for fun, but that they should also be occasions for reflection and review...
妮露:但每当庆祝的时候就没人记得他的话了,嘿嘿,他也没必要什么时候都板着脸嘛。
Nilou:Hehe, but no one remembers that once the celebration starts. It's not like he can't also have some fun himself.
派蒙:我和他/她一路上,也参加过不少节日。
Paimon:We've been to a lot of festivals during our adventures!
派蒙:这个庆祝活动,是不是就像过节一样,有好多好吃好喝的?
Paimon:Will your celebration also have lots of yummy food and drinks?
妮露:没错。我们会在一起吃东西,干杯,还会交换礼物,互相感谢对方这段时间的努力。
Nilou:Of course! We always do lots of eating, toasting, and gift-exchanging. We try really hard to show our appreciation for everyone.
派蒙:还要准备礼物啊…
Paimon:Ahh, so we'll need to bring a present...
【选项1】
旅行者:你不会打算白吃白喝吧?
Traveler: Don't tell me you were planning to freeload?
派蒙:怎、怎么会!这叫「礼尚往来」对吧,我早有准备!
Paimon:No way! Treat others how you want to be treated, right? Paimon already has a great gift in mind!
派蒙:不过,你先借我一点摩拉…
Paimon:...But maybe you could lend Paimon some Mora first...?
【选项2】
旅行者:那就用派蒙当礼物。
Traveler: Into a gift box you go, Paimon.
派蒙:喂!你这样会吃大亏的哦。
Paimon:Hey! Paimon's gonna put YOU in a box first!
妮露:哈哈哈,没关系啦,派蒙你不用着急。
Nilou:Hahaha, it's fine! No need to stress, Paimon.
妮露:有没有准备礼物都可以参加,交换礼物的环节也是为了让庆祝活动能更热闹一点。
Nilou:You can come, present or not. The gift exchange is just to make the celebration more entertaining.
妮露:你们能来就是最好的礼物了,我正好也能和剧场的大家介绍一下你们。
Nilou:You two being there would be the best gift of all! It'll also be a good time to introduce you to the rest of the theater.
【选项1】
旅行者:(说起来在那场梦之后…)
Traveler: (Speaking of, since we last met her in her dream...)
【选项2】
旅行者:(又发生了好多事…)
Traveler: (Many more things have happened...)
派蒙:你怎么了吗?
Paimon:Is something up?
旅行者:要是迪娜泽黛能来就好了。
Traveler:A pity Dunyarzad can't also be here...
妮露:嗯,不过对她来说,还是养病最要紧。
Nilou:Yeah... but for now, it's more important for her to rest and recover.
妮露:我本来想要去探望的,结果被她家的人拒在了门外,一点商量的余地也没有。
Nilou:I tried to visit her, but I got turned away at the door... The people there wouldn't listen to a single word I said.
妮露:我只好给她留了一封信,鼓励她好好养病,保持好心情。
Nilou:All I could do was to leave a letter encouraging her to get some rest and keep her spirits up.
妮露:再过不久等她身体恢复,我们就能在剧场一起庆祝啦。
Nilou:She'll be better soon, and then we can celebrate together at the theater!
派蒙:她的病情能稳定下来,也要归功于你和妮露啊。
Paimon:It's all thanks to you and Nilou that we managed to save Dunyarzad!
【选项1】
旅行者:我只是不想让她有遗憾。
Traveler: I just didn't want her to have any regrets.
【选项2】
旅行者:她也帮了我们很多忙。
Traveler: She also helped us out a lot.
妮露:你太谦虚了。刚刚派蒙把我们两个相提并论,我还觉得很害羞呢。
Nilou:You're way too modest! Just now, I actually felt really self-conscious when Paimon talked about us in the same breath.
妮露:比起你的贡献,我做的事实在是微不足道。
Nilou:Compared to you, I really didn't do much at all.
旅行者:那段舞之后没遇到麻烦吧?
Traveler:Did you run into any trouble after your dance?
妮露:你是说在教令院前面的广场上跳的舞对吧?嘿嘿,根本就没人管我,我很顺利地离开了。
Nilou:You mean when I danced at the square right in front of the Akademiya? Hehe, not a single person came after me. I left really easily.
妮露:那之后也没人来剧场追责,反而是来了很多新客人,都是教令院的学生。
Nilou:After that, no one came to the theater to scold me, either. We actually gained many new customers... And, they were all Akademiya students.
妮露:好像一直以来,如果一个学生放下繁忙的学业去看舞蹈或话剧,会被视为不务正业,愚蠢可笑。
Nilou:From what I can tell, in the past, if a student were to put off their studies to watch a show or dance, they'd be called foolish and irresponsible.
妮露:但如今这种想法好像渐渐转变了,大家开始相信艺术能够转换心情,进而提升研究效率。
Nilou:But now, it seems like this attitude is changing. People are starting to believe that engaging with the arts can help them balance their moods, and through that, improve their research efficiency at work.
妮露:果然无论什么事,不亲身感受一番就不会有自己的判断嘛。
Nilou:Anyway, it seems like people have to personally experience something to gain a good understanding of it.
派蒙:这么说,他们还要谢谢我们呢。
Paimon:They should thank us for opening their eyes!
旅行者:希望他们能对艺术有所改观。
Traveler:Hopefully, they'll appreciate the arts more.
妮露:只能慢慢来吧,他们好像还需要很长时间的探究和论证…还是抱着这么刻板的想法,真的会有好结果吗?
Nilou:That'll probably take some time... They're still droning on and on about "experimentation" and "proof." Will they really gain more appreciation for the arts if they continue to think of everything like that?
妮露:嘿嘿,算了。不管怎么说,你们打算来参加我们的活动吗?
Nilou:Hehe, anyway, all that aside, are you thinking about coming to our event?
派蒙:听起来好像很不错的样子,要不然我们就去吧。
Paimon:Paimon thinks it'll be a great time... What do you think, Traveler?
【选项1】
旅行者:嗯,挺有趣的。
Traveler: Yeah, it sounds like fun.
【选项2】
旅行者:反正现在也比较闲。
Traveler: Sure, we have some time right now anyway.
妮露:好,那我们现在去剧场…
Nilou:Alright, then let's head to the theater...
妮露:——等下,我完全忘记这堆东西的事了!
Nilou:—Wait, I completely forgot about this pile of stuff!
你和派蒙注意到妮露身旁有一大堆货物…
You and Paimon both notice that there's a huge batch of goods next to Nilou...
派蒙:欸,这些都是你买的吗?!
Paimon:Whoa! Did you buy all of this, Nilou!?
妮露:我只买了一箱,其他的都是赠品,不知道怎么就多出来了…
Nilou:Just one box. The rest were given to me. I really don't know how it came to this much...
派蒙:这个比例也太夸张了吧!赠品也不至于有这么多啊!
Paimon:That's way too many freebies! Many vendors give out samples for free, but Paimon's never seen this much...
妮露:我只记得,和大家聊着聊着,东西就越来越多,手里都拿不下了,好像每次都是这样。
Nilou:All I know is that whenever I start chatting with people, my hands would get more and more full until I can't hold everything anymore. This seems to happen every time...
妮露:我本来打算把这批东西分几次搬回去,再出来接着买,但这样的话时间可能就来不及了。
Nilou:I was planning on making a few trips to bring everything back, before continuing on with my shopping... but I don't think I'll have the time.
派蒙:这些居然还不是全部啊…
Paimon:So this isn't even all of it!?
旅行者:我来帮你吧。
Traveler:Let me help you.
妮露:这、这样不太好吧?
Nilou:A—Are you sure?
派蒙:没关系啦,收纳物品对他/她来说,小事一桩,对吧?
Paimon:Of course! Carrying stuff is a piece of cake for him/her. Right, Traveler?
妮露:实在不好意思,本来是邀请你们参加活动,却先要麻烦你们…
Nilou:Ahh, I'm so sorry to trouble you like this... I meant to invite you to our celebration, but now, you're helping me instead...
妮露:那我们抓紧时间,买好最后几件货物,就回剧场去吧。
Nilou:Well, let's hurry up and grab the last few things, so we can get back to the theater.
陪妮露取回已购的货物 Collect the purchased goods with Nilou
朱特:哦,这不是妮露嘛。
Jut:Oh, well if it isn't Nilou!
妮露:朱特先生好,现在还有新鲜的食材吗?
Nilou:Greetings, Mr. Jut! Do you still have any food that's ready-to-go?
朱特:那是当然,我听说了,「祖拜尔剧场」要搞活动对吧,我早就帮你们预留出来了。
Jut:Of course I do! I've heard that Zubayr Theater is hosting a celebration event, so I reserved some food for you in advance.
朱特:不过现在看来,好像又要多出两人份了,哈哈。
Jut:Although, it looks like you're gonna need two more portions, haha.
妮露:我来介绍一下,这位是旅行者旅行者,是一位非常厉害的冒险家。
Nilou:Ah, please allow me to introduce them! This is Traveler, a very experienced adventurer.
妮露:这位是派蒙,是他/她身边非常可靠的向导。
Nilou:And this is Paimon, his/her super reliable guide and helper.
派蒙:不对!…欸?居然说对了。你看,旅行者,她居然这都知道!
Paimon:Nonono, Paimon is—! ...Hold on, she got it completely right! Look, Traveler, she introduced Paimon correctly!
【选项1】
旅行者:太难得了。
Traveler: Truly, a most rare occurrence.
【选项2】
旅行者:你也不用这么激动吧。
Traveler: She just introduced you as you are, Paimon.
朱特:哈哈哈,别小看妮露哦,别人的事她总是记得特别清楚,哪怕是很小很细碎的事。
Jut:Hahaha, don't underestimate Nilou! She always remembers every last little detail about everyone, even if it sounds completely trivial.
朱特:而且她还很勇敢。上次她还从驮兽的嘴里,把我的名贵香料抢救下来了呢。
Jut:She's also very brave. Just a little while ago, she saved my precious spices from the jaws of a Sumpter Beast!
妮露:这没什么啦,因为大家也很照顾我啊。
Nilou:Ahh, don't think anything of it! I just help out when I can because everyone else takes such good care of me.
妮露:啊,扯远了扯远了,现在还要赶时间。朱特先生,刚刚你的意思是,准备的东西数量不太够吗?
Nilou:Anyway, sorry to get off topic, we're in a bit of a hurry! Mr. Jut, did you say you didn't reserve enough food?
朱特:开玩笑的,做生意通常都会准备余量,毕竟多一两个少一两个这种事,再正常不过了。
Jut:Haha, I was joking! Anyone who runs a business knows to keep some extra stock. After all, orders get changed all the time.
朱特:哦,说起来,你这两个朋友看起来是从其他地方来的吧,那他们有没有尝过好吃的米圆塔?
Jut:Oh, that reminds me, it seems that these friends of yours aren't from here. Have they ever tried any delicious Tahchin?
【选项1】
旅行者:那是什么?
Traveler: What's that?
【选项2】
旅行者:有点印象…
Traveler: That sounds familiar...
妮露:太好了,朱特先生又做了米圆塔吗?
Nilou:Ooh, what a fantastic idea! Mr. Jut, did you bake a batch recently?
妮露:那是一种把米饭和肉混合在一起,做成像蛋糕一样的食物,朱特先生还会加入特制的香料。
Nilou:Tahchin is a mixture of rice and meat that's baked into a cake-like shape. Mr. Jut adds special spices into his!
妮露:那种香味浓郁又奇妙,你只要看到朱特先生这里聚了很多孩子,他们就是顺着米圆塔的香味过来的。
Nilou:Its aroma is just so wonderfully delicious! If you ever see kids crowding all around Mr. Jut's place, you'd know he's baking up a storm.
朱特:哈哈哈,可不只是孩子哦,你不是也经常和他们一起来吗?
Jut:Hahaha, but is it really just for the kids? Don't you often follow them in, too?
妮露:我、我有这么馋吗…
Nilou:I—I just can't help myself...
派蒙:看来我们很像嘛!没关系,好吃的东西谁都喜欢。
Paimon:We're two peas in a pod! Who doesn't enjoy some good food?
朱特:那你们稍等,我去拿过来。
Jut:Wait here, I'll bring some over.
一起享用了热气腾腾的米圆塔。
Everyone enjoys piping-hot Tahchin together.
妮露:唔嗯——
Nilou:Mmmmm...
派蒙:哦!这个味道,酸酸甜甜,香味层次特别丰富,好吃极了!
Paimon:Whoa, what a dish! It's sweet and sour and full of deliciousness! Paimon can't eat it fast enough!
旅行者:很有代表性。
Traveler:Typical Paimon.
妮露:无论吃多少次,还是这么好吃。
Nilou:No matter how many times I eat it, it's still so delicious!
朱特:拿出这个招待剧场的客人,当然是对味道有自信啦。
Jut:Haha, I wouldn't have offered it as a treat if I wasn't confident in the taste!
朱特:我刚刚还做了很多,都打包好了,等会儿你们一起带回剧场吧。
Jut:I baked a lot just now, and it's all packaged and ready for you to take back to the theater.
妮露:那怎么好意思,分量太多了。
Nilou:You made so much! Is it really okay to take them all...
朱特:有什么关系,做一份也是做,做一百份也是做。帮我清了库存,我高兴还来不及呢。
Jut:It was nothin'! Making one serving or one hundred servings is all the same to me. If anything, I should be thanking you for helping me clear my inventory.
旅行者:至少也要把摩拉付了。
Traveler:We should pay you, at least.
朱特:不用这么客气,吃完以后再提钱的事,这不是坑客人嘛,没有这么做生意的。
Jut:Don't worry about it! What kind of person would I be if I made you pay for a treat?
朱特:食材拿好,打包的料理也拿好,哈哈。
Jut:Haha, make sure you got everything!
朱特:之后也常来照顾生意哦。
Jut:Feel free to come back anytime.
派蒙:我…我好像有点理解东西这么多的原因了。
Paimon:...Paimon's starting to understand how you got so many things.
妮露:是、是啊,大家都能说会道,真是敌不过…
Nilou:Y—Yeah... Everyone has their own way with words, and it's really hard to say no...
妮露:我们去下一家店吧。
Nilou:Let's go to the next store.
继续陪妮露取回货物 Collect another batch of goods with Nilou
阿夫辛:妮露,你来得正好,你之前订购的布料我都拿到了。
Afshin:Nilou, good timing! I have the textiles you ordered.
阿夫辛:你要是再不来取,说不定就被驮兽吃掉了哦。
Afshin:If you took any longer, the Sumpter Beasts might've gobbled them up.
妮露:你又在开玩笑了,阿夫辛先生,驮兽不会吃那种东西吧。
Nilou:You and your jokes! Sumpter Beasts won't eat those kinds of things, Mr. Afshin.
派蒙:该不会,朱特说香料被驮兽吃掉了,就是你家的驮兽吧!
Paimon:Jut said that some Sumpter Beasts ate his spices. Were they yours?
阿夫辛:哦,哈哈哈,那件事我想起来了。抱歉抱歉,要是妮露不在,我半个月的利润估计都赔进去了。
Afshin:Oh, uh, haha... Yeah, really sorry about that. Nilou, if it weren't for you, I would've lost half of my profits that month.
妮露:驮兽力气好大,要从嘴里把东西拽出来,就像拔河一样…
Nilou:Trying to pull anything out of a Sumpter Beast's mouth is like playing a game of tug-of-war...
派蒙:它们还真是什么都吃啊。
Paimon:So they really do eat anything, huh.
【选项1】
旅行者:它们吃了东西会干活。
Traveler: At least they work after eating.
【选项2】
旅行者:派蒙也什么都吃。
Traveler: The one thing that Paimon has in common with Sumpter Beasts.
派蒙:嗯?什么意思?
Paimon:Eh? What's that supposed to mean!
阿夫辛:哈哈哈,其实也不至于,驮兽有时候不是因为饿了才吃,它们只是喜欢在嘴里嚼点什么。
Afshin:Hahaha, come now. You know, Sumpter Beasts sometimes eat not because they're hungry, but because they like gnawing on things.
阿夫辛:刚刚说的布料,它们用料上乘,极富韧性。
Afshin:The textiles you ordered are highly durable and woven from the finest thread.
阿夫辛:哪怕是放进驮兽的嘴里,都能嚼上一天一夜。
Afshin:So, even if a Sumpter Beast got snacky, it'd still have to chomp on it for a full day.
派蒙:你…试过?
Paimon:...You've tested this before?
阿夫辛:千真万确,还能骗你不成,只不过那次是因为意外。
Afshin:But of course! How else could I be so trustworthy? ...Well, that one time was an accident.
阿夫辛:这么好的东西,我可舍不得主动拿去做实验。
Afshin:I wouldn't dare experiment with such a precious product.
派蒙:确实,听上去好像真的很不错…
Paimon:True, it does sound like some good fabric...
阿夫辛:感兴趣了吧?你如果想要的话,现在买两份还有八折的优惠。
Afshin:Oho, have I piqued your interest? If you want to buy some, now's a good time: Buy two bolts and get 20% off!
派蒙:八折?相当不错了啊。旅行者,你觉得呢?
Paimon:Ooh, that's a pretty good discount. What do you think, Traveler?
妮露:不行,阿夫辛先生。你不能对她用这种套路,她已经动心了。
Nilou:No thanks, Mr. Afshin. You can't use that kind of tactic on her. Look, you've already sucked her in.
派蒙:欸?套路?他那么信誓旦旦,都是骗人的?
Paimon:Uh... Tactic? So you mean, everything he just said to Paimon was a lie?
妮露:那倒没有…只是阿夫辛先生特别擅长讲故事,就算是不那么急需的东西,听他讲上两段,都会心动的。
Nilou:Ah, I wouldn't go that far... It's just that Mr. Afshin is really good at spinning stories. A word from him, and you'll find yourself buying things you don't actually need.
妮露:我以前还因为买了不少用不上的东西,被祖拜尔先生狠狠说教了一顿…
Nilou:Mr. Zubayr gave me a huge lecture the last time I bought too many things...
旅行者:这种做法确实不对。
Traveler:Vendors shouldn't use manipulative tactics.
阿夫辛:别这么看我嘛。她只是被说教,我可是被劈头盖脸狠骂了一顿。
Afshin:C'mon, don't look at me like that... All she got was a talking-to from Zubayr, while I was nearly fed head-first to the Sumpter Beasts.
阿夫辛:我信奉的准则是,「故事会为商品赋予价值」。也因为这个,我刚开始做生意,销量就很好。
Afshin:My philosophy is that stories give value to merchandise. That's why my business started with such a boom.
阿夫辛:妮露可是那种千载难逢的听众了,那时候我讲什么,她就信什么。
Afshin:Our Nilou here is an extraordinarily good listener. Back then, she believed anything I said.
阿夫辛:以至于卖东西给她,看她那么开心,我反倒觉得愧疚了,明明知道她其实不需要那么多…
Afshin:After a while, I began to feel guilty selling things to her because of how happy she looked... Though she enjoyed the stories and I the Mora, I knew she didn't need to buy that much...
阿夫辛:自那以后我就明白,讲故事是手段不是目的,做生意也不能只想着把东西卖出去。
Afshin:Anyway, since then, I've come to realize two things: One, that stories should just be a means instead of an end, and two, that there's more to business than just selling goods.
妮露:没关系,现在大家都是好朋友,不计较这些啦。
Nilou:It's okay, we're all friends now. There's no need to dig up the past.
阿夫辛:不过说起来,这次进的货里,还有一些品相不是那么好的货物。
Afshin:Hmm, that reminds me... Some of the goods from my latest shipment aren't in the best condition.
阿夫辛:平常使用是完全没问题,但我的客人要求很高,现在再去找新的买家又费时费力。
Afshin:They're fine for general use, but my customers have high standards, and I don't have the time or resources to find new buyers right now.
阿夫辛:要不然,妮露你就直接把这些也拿去吧。
Afshin:Nilou, why don't you take them?
妮露:欸?不行,怎么能这样。
Nilou:Huh? No no no no, I can't do that...
阿夫辛:就当是帮我一个忙了,好吗?你们做道具会用很多的对吧。
Afshin:Just think of it as a favor for me, alright? The theater can use them for props and whatnot.
阿夫辛:放在我这里,仓储和运送都是成本,多放一天就是亏一天的钱。
Afshin:It costs me Mora to store or ship, so I'm just losing money every day continuing to hold on to them.
妮露:那就算是这样,我也要用正常的价格来买。
Nilou:Even so, let me buy them at market value.
阿夫辛:不用不用,都说了是不好卖的东西。要是收了钱,那不就又变成我讲故事推销商品了嘛。
Afshin:Nah, these goods are hard movers. Besides, if I let you pay, wouldn't it mean that I'm just using stories to sell my goods again?
阿夫辛:直接拿去就行,实在是过意不去,就送我几张剧票吧。
Afshin:Just take them. If you really feel that bad about it, give me some theater tickets later.
阿夫辛:对了,你们也赶快分一点,冒险家肯定缺材料的对吧。
Afshin:Oh yeah, you should also take some while you're at it. Adventurers are always in need of materials, right?
派蒙:居然还有我们的份…
Paimon:Wow, even we get a share of this...?
阿夫辛:快拿走吧,我看到这些就头疼,帮了大忙了,哈哈哈。
Afshin:Hurry and take it. Just looking at it all is giving me a headache. Haha, thanks for the huge favor.
妮露:还有一家店,你拿那么多东西没问题吗?
Nilou:There's still one more store. Are you alright holding onto that much stuff?
妮露:派蒙要不要也帮忙拿一点?他/她很辛苦的。
Nilou:Paimon, why don't you lend a hand? He/She must be tired.
派蒙:我、我要是拒绝的话…
Paimon:I—If Paimon were to refuse...
派蒙:是不是连驮兽都比不上了?!
Paimon:Would you then think less of Paimon than even a Sumpter Beast?
陪妮露取回最后的货物 Collect the last goods with Nilou
胡尚:妮露!你终于来了,法哈德这家伙,看上了你们的道具!
Hushang:About time, Nilou! Farhad here was snooping around your props!
法哈德:哪有的事,我只是在靠这些东西分析,你们新剧的内容是什么。
Farhad:Please, I was only looking at them to get a better idea of what your new show may be about.
胡尚:你这样会失去乐趣的,不是吗?
Hushang:Wouldn't spoiling yourself just ruin all the fun?
妮露:是的,还请期待正式表演哦。
Nilou:Yeah, please wait for our official performance!
胡尚:这两位我好像见过,有点面熟…
Hushang:Hmm, these two look familiar. I think I've seen them before...
胡尚:花神诞祭的时候,他们/她们是不是来过?
Hushang:Weren't they at the Sabzeruz Festival?
妮露:嗯,他们/她们今天也会来参加庆祝活动。
Nilou:Yeah, and they're coming to today's celebration, too.
胡尚:那估计就更热闹了,我还在和法哈德商量呢,晚上也过去看看。
Hushang:The more folks the merrier! I was actually just talking to Farhad about also stopping by tonight.
妮露:欢迎欢迎,里卡尔和内嘉姐姐肯定也想和你们聊聊。
Nilou:Oh yes, please do! I'm sure Ms. Rekhar and Miss Najia would also love to have a chat with the two of you.
胡尚:我们还准备了小礼物,我戴上给你看看,是个花环。
Hushang:We even prepared a small gift — let me show it to you. Ta-da, it's a flower wreath!
胡尚:既然是庆祝活动,戴上这个才有庆祝的氛围嘛。
Hushang:I really think we should wear some of these to give the event a more celebratory feel.
妮露:噢,很漂亮啊,这是你做的?
Nilou:Wow, it's beautiful! Did you make it?
胡尚:其实主要是法哈德做的,怎么样,看不出来吧?他可是偷偷学了不少手艺。
Hushang:Farhad did most of the work. What a surprise, eh? He actually knows a lot about crafts.
派蒙:确实有点意外…
Paimon:That is pretty surprising...
法哈德:又没人规定干体力活的人就不能做编织,我可是花了很多心思的。
Farhad:Hey, why can't I have a little side hobby? I worked really hard on that!
胡尚:我知道我知道,我都看在眼里,没有在挖苦你。
Hushang:I know, I know, I watched you make it. I wasn't making fun of you.
胡尚:来来,客人也试试看吧,有合适你的尺寸。
Hushang:Alright, why don't you also try some on? We've got some wreaths in your size.
妮露:相当合适啊。
Nilou:It fits perfectly.
派蒙:好好看,有没有我可以戴的?
Paimon:They're so pretty! Is there one that Paimon can wear?
法哈德:可惜,小孩子戴的已经送出去了,我也没想到剧场会请来你这样神奇的客人。
Farhad:Unfortunately, we already gave out all the child-sized ones. I wasn't expecting the theater to invite such a fascinating guest.
派蒙:「神奇」…听上去怪怪的。算了,原谅你啦。
Paimon:"Fascinating"...? That sounds kinda weird, but Paimon will let it slide.
法哈德:对了,我看东西这么多,我来帮你们搬吧。
Farhad:Oh, you all sure got a lot of stuff there. Let me help you carry some.
法哈德:我本来就是搬运工,这是我最擅长的事。
Farhad:I'm a porter by trade, so this is what I'm best at.
派蒙:那当然好了!快来快来!
Paimon:That'd be great! Please and thank you!
【选项1】
旅行者:你不搬了吗?
Traveler: Weren't you going to help out?
【选项2】
旅行者:好处拿了那么多…
Traveler: After all the free food and materials...
派蒙:这不是有专业的来了嘛…
Paimon:But we have a pro now...
妮露:很感谢你能帮忙,法哈德先生。但我们还是要先说好,等会儿不要找机会打听新剧目的内容哦。
Nilou:Thanks for the help, Mr. Farhad, but let me make one thing clear first: Don't try to ask about what's in the new show.
妮露:不然这一次,我可能就拦不住祖拜尔先生了。
Nilou:Otherwise, I may not be able to hold back Mr. Zubayr this time.
胡尚:哈哈哈,你看,你这么明显,连妮露都把你识破了。
Hushang:Hahaha, you're so obvious that even Nilou saw right through you!
法哈德:别、别多嘴。
Farhad:Shut it!
法哈德:我知道了,我也不敢惹他。
Farhad:Fine! It's not like I want to get on his bad side, either.
法哈德:不过算上胡尚这里的东西,我们所有人都得搬一部分,才能一趟搬回去。我的力气也是有限的。
Farhad:Including Hushang's things, though, we'll each need to carry a box if we want to move everything in one trip. Even my strength has its limits.
妮露:派蒙好像不太愿意,那我多搬一点吧,别看我这样子,我平时都在认真地训练力量。
Nilou:Paimon looks like she doesn't want to, so I'll carry a little extra. Hehe, although I may not appear super strong at first glance, I actually do a lot of strength training on the regular.
妮露:跳舞的时候,力量和平衡感都是很重要的。
Nilou:Strength and balance are both really important for a dancer!
派蒙:不不不,还是我来吧,我愿意的。
Paimon:No, no, let Paimon! Paimon will help carry things!
派蒙:说得没错,吃都吃了…
Paimon:The Traveler's right. Paimon shouldn't freeload...
派蒙:嘿咻,嘿咻,嘿咻…
Paimon:pant pant
派蒙:飞不起来了…!
Paimon:Paimon can't fly anymore...!
妮露:没事吧,派蒙?
Nilou:Are you okay, Paimon?
派蒙:没事,我能行!只是我明白了,「凡事都有代价」!
Paimon:Paimon's good to keep going! But Paimon now understands when people say there's no such thing as a free lunch!
与妮露回到剧场 Go back to the theater with Nilou
法哈德:呼,分量真足,感觉之后的活动可以好好期待一番了。
Farhad:Phew, that sure was a lot of stuff. Looking forward to the event later!
妮露:谢谢你,法哈德先生。
Nilou:Thank you, Mr. Farhad.
派蒙:谢谢你…大力士…
Paimon:Thank you, Sumpter Man...
旅行者:辛苦你了,派蒙。
Traveler:Thank you, Paimon.
派蒙:嗯…等会儿我一定要加倍吃回来。
Paimon:Phew... Paimon's definitely going to eat it all back later!
法哈德:那我先走了,你们忙。
Farhad:Alright, I'll leave you all to it.
妮露:再见啦。
Nilou:See ya.
妮露:幸好有他帮忙,不然就要多花很多力气了。
Nilou:Good thing we had Mr. Farhad with us, or else that would've taken way longer.
【选项1】
旅行者:这里的气氛真好啊。
Traveler: The atmosphere here is so nice...
【选项2】
旅行者:大家一直都这么热情?
Traveler: Is everyone always this friendly?
妮露:对啊,因为大家都是聚在这里做生意的嘛。
Nilou:Of course, because everyone's working here together.
妮露:我们相互之间,就像是邻居吧。比起赚钱,互帮互助的感觉更多。
Nilou:We're all like neighbors, so we're always helping each other out. It's easy to forget that everyone's running a business.
派蒙:一直送这么多东西的话,生活都不用愁了…
Paimon:With this many freebies being thrown at you, you probably don't need to work...
妮露:嘿嘿,一开始也弄得我很不好意思,总觉得欠了别人的人情,要想方设法还回去。
Nilou:Hehe, I felt so guilty at first, like I always owed someone something. I was always thinking of ways to repay others.
妮露:但后来,就像阿夫辛先生说的,我拿走东西,其实是在帮他的忙,帮他省钱。
Nilou:Later on, I realized that it's actually like what Mr. Afshin said — by taking the freebies, I was helping everyone out and saving them money.
妮露:买错的货物,囤多的食物,这些东西送出去才能发挥最大的价值。
Nilou:When you order the wrong item or make too much of something, sometimes the best way to maximize the value of those goods is to give them away.
妮露:所以这都不要紧,只要在他们需要帮忙的时候,尽全力帮忙就好了。
Nilou:That's why there's no need to stress over the freebies. All of us repay others by helping them when they need it.
派蒙:原来是这样,还挺有道理。
Paimon:Oh, that actually makes a lot of sense!
妮露:现在这都成了我们这群人的习惯,没人会计较这些往来上的细节。
Nilou:This has become our norm, and no one keeps track of the back and forth anymore.
妮露:所以你们也不用放在心上。
Nilou:So really, don't worry about it.
妮露:好了,我要把这些东西拿去给祖拜尔先生,顺便做一些准备。
Nilou:Alright, I have to bring all of this to Mr. Zubayr and do a little bit of prep.
妮露:你们可以在剧场里打发打发时间,认识一下生活在这里的朋友也不错。
Nilou:Feel free to hang out here for a bit. It'd be nice if you could also get to know some other people at the theater!
旅行者:不需要帮忙吗?
Traveler:You sure you don't need any help?
妮露:放心,祖拜尔先生很厉害的。
Nilou:Nope. Mr. Zubayr's really on top of everything.
妮露:你们是客人,就好好期待庆祝活动吧。
Nilou:You two are our guests, so please just relax and look forward to the celebration.
派蒙:感觉这里的气氛真的很不错…
Paimon:Wow, the atmosphere here is so nice...
派蒙:我们也偶尔放松一下,融入到这个环境里去吧。
Paimon:Let's take a break, and immerse ourselves in this warmth!
和剧场的人随便聊聊 Talk to the members of the theater
里卡尔:你们好,我看到你们帮妮露搬东西了。
Rekhar:Hey there. I saw you two helping Nilou move some stuff.
里卡尔:你们也是来参加活动的对吧?
Rekhar:Are you two also here for the celebration event?
派蒙:嗯,没错。
Paimon:You got it!
里卡尔:我叫里卡尔,和内嘉一样,是这里的道具工程师,我还会干一些清扫之类的杂务。
Rekhar:My name is Rekhar. Najia and I are this theater's prop engineers. I also help out with some other tasks, like housekeeping.
里卡尔:剧场上正在打闹的是我的孩子,索林和艾贝,希望没有吵到你们。
Rekhar:The little ones causing a ruckus are my children, Sohrin and Abhi. I hope they aren't bothering you.
里卡尔:每到庆祝的时候,他们都会这么兴奋。
Rekhar:They always get really excited every time we hold a celebration event.
【选项1】
旅行者:都挺可爱的。
Traveler: They're adorable.
【选项2】
旅行者:都很有活力。
Traveler: They're so lively.
里卡尔:嗯,这里的人都很关照我们。
Rekhar:Yes, they are. Everyone here takes great care of them.
里卡尔:有工作可以做,也不会拖欠工资,妮露他们还会经常和孩子们一起玩。
Rekhar:There's good work here, the pay's always on time, and Nilou and the others will often volunteer to play with the kids...
里卡尔:对现在的我来说,已经很满足了。
Rekhar:I'm quite content with this current way of life.
派蒙:听起来,像是以前发生了什么?
Paimon:Um, do you mean your life wasn't nearly as good before?
旅行者:派蒙…
Traveler:Paimon...
里卡尔:没关系的,都是过去的事了。
Rekhar:It's alright, it's all water under the bridge now.
里卡尔:我和我的丈夫以前都是冒险家,结果后来出了事故,他就不在了。
Rekhar:My husband and I were both adventurers, but he passed away from an accident.
里卡尔:物质上的艰难总能克服,只是从今以后,我就只能为了生活而生活…
Rekhar:Material struggles can always be overcome, but ever since then, I haven't been able to spend much of my energy on anything else...
里卡尔:不过运气还算不错,祖拜尔先生帮助了我,这个地方的氛围也很好,既温和,又包容。
Rekhar:But I still consider myself lucky. Mr. Zubayr has helped me a lot, and the atmosphere here is tolerant and kind.
派蒙:对不起,让你回忆起伤心的事了。
Paimon:Sorry for bringing up such sad memories...
里卡尔:不用在意,我已经没那么在乎了。
Rekhar:Oh, it's alright, I don't mind.
里卡尔:活动开始之后,你们一定能感受到我所说的那种气氛。
Rekhar:Once the event starts, you'll be able to see for yourself the kind of atmosphere I was talking about.
和剧场的人随便聊聊 Talk to the members of the theater
派蒙:嗨,你好。
Paimon:Hey there!
加萨尼:嗯…哦,新来的啊。
Khasani:Hm... Ah, a newcomer.
加萨尼:看起来不太聪明。
Khasani:Doesn't look too bright.
派蒙:喂,你怎么一上来就这样!
Paimon:Hey! Talk about judging a book by its cover!
加萨尼:你倒是,嗯,不寻常。
Khasani:You, on the other hand... Hmm, you're a special one.
加萨尼:你觉得艺术是什么?
Khasani:How would you describe the concept of "art"?
【选项1】
旅行者:艺术?
Traveler: "Art"?
【选项2】
旅行者:突然问这个?
Traveler: Why are you asking that all of a sudden?
加萨尼:好奇而已,想不想回答都无所谓。
Khasani:Mere curiosity, is all. It makes no difference whether you answer or not.
【选项1】
旅行者:大概是意念的具象化?
Traveler: It is a tangible manifestation of human sentiments?
【选项2】
旅行者:大概是心中美感的表达?
Traveler: It is an expression of our aesthetic ideals?
加萨尼:你是这么想的啊…
Khasani:So that's what you think, huh...
加萨尼:没什么好评价的,比一般人的想法好一些,不过也差不多。
Khasani:Unremarkable. Better than an average person's thoughts, but nothing exceptional.
加萨尼:艺术,究竟是一种创造而生的加工品呢?还是一种天然便存在的资源呢?
Khasani:Is art a product that we create and bring forth, or is it a naturally existing resource?
加萨尼:至少我觉得,肯定是后者。
Khasani:I, for one, believe it to be the latter.
派蒙:没太听懂…
Paimon:Uhh, Paimon doesn't follow...
加萨尼:我已经待在这里很久了,有时候帮他们写一点台词,但更多的时候就只是看看,什么也不做。
Khasani:I've been staying here for a long time. On occasion, I'd assist them in penning lines of dialogue, but most of my time, I just stand back and watch.
加萨尼:不如说是不需要我做,我做了就失去看的意义了。
Khasani:I prefer to abstain from writing, as it spoils the viewing experience.
加萨尼:剧场的存在,妮露的存在,人的存在,都可以说是艺术,它不是远在天边的东西。
Khasani:The existence of the theater, of Nilou, and of humanity itself... All of these can be considered as forms of art. It is not some intangible construct beyond the horizon.
派蒙:这和我们有关系吗?
Paimon:How does that have anything to do with us?
加萨尼:那我这么问吧,你们觉得艺术的意义是什么?
Khasani:Let me ask you this: What do you think is the meaning of art?
【选项1】
旅行者:不知道。
Traveler: I dunno.
【选项2】
旅行者:为了回答你的问题?
Traveler: To serve as an answer to your questions?
加萨尼:呵呵,有点难为你们了。
Khasani:Haha, I suppose that question was a little too difficult for you.
加萨尼:我只是在等待灵感,我一直在关注你们,舞台上和舞台下的人。
Khasani:To chance upon a spark of inspiration, I have been closely observing you, the players on the stage, and those watching in the audience.
加萨尼:艺术就在这里。
Khasani:Art is already all around us.
和剧场的人随便聊聊 Talk to the members of the theater
派蒙:你好。
Paimon:Hello!
阿娜耶:唔…哇?!
Inayah:W—Wha!?
阿娜耶:你们是谁?舞台不可以随便上来。
Inayah:Who are you? You can't just go on the stage as you please.
【选项1】
旅行者:别紧张。
Traveler: Relax.
【选项2】
旅行者:我们和妮露一起来的。
Traveler: We're here with Nilou.
阿娜耶:这样啊…抱歉,我反应有点大了。
Inayah:Ah, I see... Sorry for my overreaction.
阿娜耶:我在,那个,做道具,没时间聊天。
Inayah:I'm just, uh... making a prop. No time for chit-chat.
派蒙:那个是刺绣吗?
Paimon:Is that embroidery?
阿娜耶:不是…是,但又不是,这是道具。
Inayah:No... Well, yes, but not really. It's a prop.
阿娜耶:是一种布,演出要用,总归就是普通的布…
Inayah:It's just, uhh, some fabric. An ordinary piece of fabric that will be used in a show.
阿娜耶:对不起,我真的要开始做道具了,我需要集中精神。
Inayah:Sorry, I really do need to focus and start working on it.
【选项1】
旅行者:不好意思。
Traveler: Sorry to bother you.
【选项2】
旅行者:不打扰你了。
Traveler: We won't disturb you, then.
派蒙:好奇怪的人,为什么做道具也要支支吾吾的。
Paimon:What an oddball. Is prop-making something to be that jumpy about?
派蒙:算了,不管她。
Paimon:Oh well, it's none of our business.
与妮露交谈,等待活动开始 Talk with Nilou and wait for the event to begin
派蒙:你看,妮露回来了。
Paimon:Look, Nilou's back!
派蒙:我们快去找她吧,活动应该马上就要开始了。
Paimon:Let's meet up with her. The event's probably about to start!
妮露:你们久等了,庆祝活动的准备已经完成。
Nilou:Sorry for the wait! Preparations for the celebration are finally done.
妮露:等我通知大家聚到一起,我们就可以开始了。
Nilou:I'll call everyone over, and then we can start.
派蒙:那我们也来帮忙!
Paimon:Let us give you a hand!
妮露:嘿嘿,谢谢啦。
Nilou:Hee-hee, thank you.
众人聚到一起,庆祝活动终于开始,大家准备交换礼物。
Everyone gathers together, and the event finally starts. Participants prepare to exchange their presents.
派蒙:说不定我们真的应该准备点礼物,这样我们也能有抽奖的资格。
Paimon:Maybe we really should have prepared a gift. Then we could also be a part of the exchange!
派蒙:不然就只能像现在这样看着…
Paimon:As it is, all we can do is wait and watch...
阿娜耶:要不然,还是算了吧。
Inayah:Umm... Maybe we shouldn't do this after all?
阿娜耶:做得也不算太满意,不知道谁会喜欢。
Inayah:I didn't do that great of a job, and who would even like it?
妮露:别这么想,之前我们不就说好了吗?要给大家一个惊喜。
Nilou:Don't think like that! Remember our promise? We're going to give everyone a pleasant surprise.
妮露:你从来都不参加这样的庆祝活动,这次就是个好机会,大家一定会很欢迎你。
Nilou:And besides, you've never attended a celebration event before, so this will be a great opportunity. Everyone will love you!
阿娜耶:我还是有点不适应…
Inayah:I'm still... not really sure about this...
妮露:真的不用担心。总之先给自己一个机会,往前迈一步。
Nilou:There's nothing to be worried about! Just take a step forward, and give yourself a chance.
妮露:这里也没有会让你害怕的人,对吧?
Nilou:There aren't any scary people here, right?
阿娜耶:嗯…
Inayah:Right...
妮露:哎,那只好我来推你一把。
Nilou:Hmm, alright, maybe this will help.
妮露:各位,注意看这里。阿娜耶有一件很好的事情要告诉大家。
Nilou:Everyone, over here! Inayah has something great to tell you all!
阿娜耶:等、等等…!
Inayah:W—Wait, wait!
阿娜耶:我都说了我还没做好准备,这种时候我要说什么…
Inayah:I've already said that I'm not ready yet... Agh, what should I say...
妮露:慢慢来,不要紧张。先深呼吸,然后把想要做的事心平气和地告诉大家。
Nilou:Take it easy and relax. Deep breath, in and out. Once you've taken a long exhale, calmly tell everyone what you want to say.
妮露:不说的话,我们这段时间辛辛苦苦练习的刺绣,可就要浪费了。
Nilou:If you don't say anything, then all the hard work we've put into embroidery practice would have gone to waste.
阿娜耶:可是,用来当礼物合适吗?做得真的不好…
Inayah:Using it as a gift, though? It really isn't that good...
派蒙:看样子,刚刚说自己在做道具的阿娜耶,其实是在准备今天的礼物啊。
Paimon:So when Inayah was talking about making a prop, she was actually preparing a present.
【选项1】
旅行者:她很紧张。
Traveler: She looks really nervous.
【选项2】
旅行者:她很不善于表达。
Traveler: She's not very good at expressing herself.
派蒙:嗯,感觉她好像还没有融入到这个环境里来。
Paimon:Yeah, it feels like she still doesn't really see herself as part of this community.
派蒙:妮露是打算帮她一把?
Paimon:But it looks like Nilou's trying to ease her through.
妮露:其实,在开始我们的活动之前,阿娜耶准备了特别的礼物,打算送给大家。
Nilou:Actually, Inayah had prepared a special present for everyone before this celebration kicked off.
索林:好耶!
Sohrin:Woohoo!
艾贝:阿娜耶姐姐的礼物?!这可是第一次啊!
Abhi:We're gonna get our first present from Miss Inayah!
谢赫祖拜尔:别吵,你们吵起来她就更紧张了。
Sheikh Zubayr:Pipe down. The louder you all are, the more nervous she'll become.
谢赫祖拜尔:准备了很久了吧。那就自信一点,别畏手畏脚的。
Sheikh Zubayr:You've worked on it for so long, so have some confidence. Don't be afraid.
派蒙:加油哦!
Paimon:You've got this!
阿娜耶:……
Inayah:...
舍利夫:祖拜尔先生在吗?
Sharif:Is Mr. Zubayr here?
台下出现了一位表情非常严肃的学者。
A stern-looking researcher shows himself in the audience.
舍利夫:谢赫祖拜尔,来自教令院的紧急通知。庆祝活动什么的,赶快消停一下。
Sharif:Sheikh Zubayr, this is an urgent notice from the Akademiya. This celebration — or whatever it is — must stop at once.
派蒙:来势汹汹的样子,这个人搞什么啊?
Paimon:What a condescending guy... What's his deal?
众人跟随谢赫祖拜尔来到剧场下方。
Everyone follows Sheikh Zubayr to the space below the theater.
舍利夫:由于「祖拜尔剧场」长期违逆教令院的相关命令,我们决定要拆除这座剧场。
Sharif:Since Zubayr Theater has long violated the Akademiya's policies and orders, we have decided to demolish it.
舍利夫:你作为这里的负责人,需要在三十天内停业并遣散人员,随后前往教令院接受处罚。
Sharif:As its manager, you must halt all operations and dismiss all staff members within thirty days, after which you will report to the Akademiya for further punishment.
妮露:为什么…怎么会这么突然?
Nilou:Why...? Why force us to do this all of a sudden?
舍利夫:不是第一次来警告你了,小姑娘。
Sharif:Little girl, this is not the first time you've been issued a warning.
谢赫祖拜尔:之前我去问询的时候,可没有听说拆除的说法,现在突然就限期三十天。
Sheikh Zubayr:I didn't hear anything about demolition the last time I asked, and now I suddenly only have thirty days?
谢赫祖拜尔:我们还有之后的演出计划,三十天的时间,什么都干不了,我怎么给客人和工作人员交代?
Sheikh Zubayr:We have more shows planned, but it's impossible to do anything in just thirty days. How am I supposed to explain this to my customers and staff?
舍利夫:这就不是我需要考虑的问题了,祖拜尔先生。
Sharif:That issue is of no concern to me, Mr. Zubayr.
舍利夫:既然你考虑得这么清楚,那你应该反思为什么没能提前做好准备。
Sharif:You seem to understand the situation quite clearly. Perhaps you can reflect on the reasons why you have failed to prepare for the scenario in advance.
派蒙:拆除?为什么要拆除这里?
Paimon:...Demolition? Why do they wanna demolish this place?
妮露:教令院对我们的印象一直都不好,而且他们本来就看不上我们的演出,觉得只是浪费时间。
Nilou:The Akademiya has never liked us, and they've never respected our work. To them, what we do is all a waste of time.
妮露:他们不止一次找上门来,要求我们改进表演质量,演出更加有「智慧」的剧目。
Nilou:This isn't the first time they've come by. They had asked us several times in the past to improve the quality of our performances by only putting on shows they consider to be sufficiently intellectual.
妮露:但我们的看客不是教令院的人,而是大巴扎的各位朋友。
Nilou:But our audience isn't the Akademiya — it's the people of the Grand Bazaar.
妮露:要是演的东西晦涩难懂,或者脱离了生活,那就不会有人来看了…
Nilou:If our shows are too difficult to understand or too removed from everyday life, nobody would watch them anymore...
妮露:这既会断了我们的生路,也绝非我们的初衷。
Nilou:Changing our content would not only mean turning our backs on our vision, it would also directly lead to the loss of our livelihoods.
【选项1】
旅行者:剧场真的被拆除的话…
Traveler: If the theater actually gets demolished...
【选项2】
旅行者:会有很多人无家可归。
Traveler: Many people would become displaced.
妮露:嗯,剧场对我们每个人都很重要。
Nilou:Yeah... The theater is very important to each and every one of us.
派蒙:他们现在的做法,根本就不合理!
Paimon:The way they're doing things is so scummy!
妮露:但…我也不知道要怎么样才能阻止他们。
Nilou:But... I also don't know how we can stop them.
舍利夫:我不想再从头解释一次,既然时间紧迫,就更应该赶紧照做,而不是问东问西。
Sharif:I do not wish to explain everything again from the beginning. Time is of the essence, so you should act with haste instead of asking frivolous questions.
谢赫祖拜尔:可是我们都不打算接受,你们突然通知这件事,不符合制度规范。
Sheikh Zubayr:But none of us plan to accept this. Such an abrupt notice is contrary to established policy.
舍利夫:你去问谁都是一样的,我们已经充分告知过了。
Sharif:Ask whomever you will — the answer will remain the same. We have already given you sufficient notice.
阿娜耶:够了。
Inayah:Enough.
阿娜耶:找麻烦也得有个限度吧,父亲!
Inayah:Does your audacity know no limits, Father!?
派蒙:父亲?欸?她和这个人,居然是父女?
Paimon:Huh? Father? They're family!?
阿娜耶:说什么教令院,只是因为你自己不喜欢这个地方,所以一直借用教令院的权力威胁我们!
Inayah:What Akademiya? This is all because you don't like Zubayr Theater. You're just using the Akademiya's name to threaten us!
阿娜耶:我告诉你,就算你拆掉了这个地方,也什么都改变不了。
Inayah:Let me tell you: Even if you manage to tear down this place, nothing is going to change.
阿娜耶:你一直以来都很过分,但我没想到,我的父亲会卑鄙到这种程度!
Inayah:You've always been awful, but even I never thought my father would sink this low!
舍利夫:我只是公事公办,和你在哪里,做什么,完全没关系。
Sharif:This is strictly business. It has nothing to do with where you are, what you do...
舍利夫:和你怎么想也没关系。
Sharif:...Or what you think.
舍利夫:希望你们还没有笨到无药可救,我不会再费口舌了。
Sharif:I hope you all have not been irrevocably blinded by folly. I will not waste more time on pointless arguments.
舍利夫:赶紧收拾收拾,去做歇业准备。
Sharif:Wrap everything up and make preparations to shut down at once.
阿娜耶:……
Inayah:...
阿娜耶:啊啊啊,真是的,他怎么总是这样!
Inayah:Why is he always like that!?
谢赫祖拜尔:挺扫兴的,不过也没办法。
Sheikh Zubayr:This is quite the misfortune, but there's nothing we can do.
谢赫祖拜尔:今天就这样吧,大家收拾一下。
Sheikh Zubayr:That's it for today, everyone. Let's clean up.
谢赫祖拜尔:明天我再去找他们谈一谈,唉,这种无妄之灾,往往最难处理。
Sheikh Zubayr:I'll go talk to them again tomorrow. sigh The storms that come out of the blue are always the hardest to deal with.
和妮露讨论现状 Talk with Nilou about the current situation
妮露:抱歉,邀请你们来参加活动,本来是很开心的,没想到会发生这种事。
Nilou:Sorry, I invited you thinking this was going to be a happy occasion. I didn't know that things would turn out like this...
派蒙:妮露不用道歉啦,谁都想不到。唉,只是没吃到好吃的,有点可惜…
Paimon:There's no need to apologize, Nilou! No one could've seen this coming. sigh Paimon just wishes she could've at least gotten to the food...
派蒙:听那个人的说法,教令院已经警告过很多次了?
Paimon:Is what that guy said true? The Akademiya has already given you many warnings?
妮露:嗯,算是吧,因为在他们的眼里我们始终太「肤浅」。
Nilou:Yeah, I guess you could say that. They've always seen us as being meaningless.
妮露:在须弥这个地方,「智慧」是非常崇高的东西,而在他们所追求的「智慧」里,并没有艺术的位置。
Nilou:Knowledge is king in Sumeru, and their pursuit of it leaves no room for the arts.
妮露:但仅仅是因为这一点的话,不至于非要拆除整个剧场不可。
Nilou:But if that's all it is, there's also no reason to go so far as to demolish the theater.
旅行者:果然和阿娜耶有关系吧。
Traveler:So it really has something to do with Inayah.
妮露:阿娜耶离家出走之后,我把她带到了「祖拜尔剧场」。
Nilou:After Inayah ran away from home, I brought her here, to Zubayr Theater.
妮露:她很少提起家里的事,我只知道她好像和家里人有矛盾。
Nilou:She rarely talks about her family. All I know is that she didn't get along with them.
妮露:没想到,会以这样的形式彻底爆发…
Nilou:I never expected it to blow up like this...
派蒙:既然你们没有做错事,我们也没有必要听教令院的啊。
Paimon:If you did nothing wrong, then there's no reason to listen to the Akademiya, right?
旅行者:我可以让纳西妲来帮忙。
Traveler:I can ask Nahida to lend a hand.
妮露:纳西妲…欸?小吉祥草王?!
Nilou:Nahida... Ah!? You mean, Lesser Lord Kusanali!?
派蒙:知道了这件事,她应该会帮忙的,教令院的人再厉害,也不敢对小吉祥草王说「不」吧。
Paimon:She'd probably help if she knew what was going on. No matter how nasty the Akademiya could get, surely they can't win against Lesser Lord Kusanali!
妮露:不是不是,我没有在怀疑她的力量…只是我觉得太夸张了,这种小事不应该给小吉祥草王添麻烦。
Nilou:Nononono, I wasn't doubting her ability... I just feel like we shouldn't bother her with such a trivial problem.
妮露:如果借用了神明的帮助,怎么说呢…就感觉好像我们也变得名不正言不顺了。
Nilou:Plus, if the Dendro Archon were to intervene... Then, it wouldn't feel like our victory was earned.
派蒙:也对…
Paimon:That's true...
派蒙:干脆直接硬碰硬吧,不怕他们!
Paimon:Who cares, let's just take them in a fight!
【选项1】
旅行者:解决不了根源问题。
Traveler: That won't solve the underlying problem.
【选项2】
旅行者:我们总会离开的。
Traveler: We won't always be here.
派蒙:对哦…
Paimon:That's true...
妮露:我也来想办法,不然大家就会一直担惊受怕。
Nilou:I'll try to think of something. We can't just let everyone suffer in a perpetual state of fear and uncertainty.
妮露:怎么办,怎么办…
Nilou:What to do, what to do...
派蒙:明面上停演,然后悄悄地在别的地方演出?
Paimon:Can you pretend to shut down, but secretly continue to hold your shows somewhere else?
派蒙:或者在客人里面找一找,有没有愿意帮忙的人…好像都不行。
Paimon:Or we could go through a list of customers, and try to see if anyone in there might be willing to help out... Ugh, that also doesn't sound like it'll work.
【选项1】
旅行者:我想起来…
Traveler: I think a scholar once told me that...
【选项2】
旅行者:有个学者提起过,「辩论」。
Traveler: Differences can be settled through a debate.
妮露:辩论?嗯,学者确实喜欢用这种方法去讨论问题,但…要怎么做?
Nilou:A debate? Hmm... Well, scholars do love to use them to solve their problems, but... how would that work in this case?
【选项1】
旅行者:如果能证明…
Traveler: We just need to prove...
【选项2】
旅行者:剧场的存在拥有价值。
Traveler: That the theater's existence has value.
派蒙:对啊,如果能向阿娜耶的父亲证明,教令院的观点都是不成立的,那就没有能拆除剧场的理由了!
Paimon:Oh, if we can prove to Inayah's father that the Akademiya's position doesn't hold water, then they won't have a reason to demolish the theater!
妮露:原来是这样,用辩论战胜他…
Nilou:I see. Defeating him in a debate...
妮露:好主意,但是我们这些人,有谁能辩得过学者呢…
Nilou:It's a good idea, but which one of us could hope to win against a researcher...?
短暂思考后,你和派蒙的视线都看了回去。
After a moment's consideration, both you and Paimon look back.
妮露:欸?我吗?
Nilou:Huh? Me?
妮露:不行不行不行,我最不擅长吵架了。
Nilou:Nonono, I'm the literal worst at arguments.
妮露:我不行的,辩论…
Nilou:I can't debate...
【选项1】
旅行者:辩论不是吵架。
Traveler: Debates aren't arguments.
【选项2】
旅行者:是为了证明你是正确的。
Traveler: You debate to prove that you are right.
派蒙:你现在这么烦恼,就说明你真的想要保护这个地方。
Paimon:Nilou, you are only so stressed out right now because you care so much about protecting the theater!
妮露:我…
Nilou:I...
妮露:剧场对我,还有这里的每个人,都有无可替代的意义。
Nilou:This theater holds a special meaning in all of our hearts — it's irreplaceable.
妮露:只是,我真的能承担这么重的责任吗?
Nilou:But I just don't know... Can I really take on such a huge responsibility?
【选项1】
旅行者:做好准备就没问题。
Traveler: You'll be fine as long as you prepare.
【选项2】
旅行者:我会帮你的。
Traveler: I'll do my best to help.
派蒙:派蒙也会帮你,只要做好准备,你肯定会更有信心,要相信自己!
Paimon:Paimon will help, too! You'll feel a lot more confident after doing some prep work. Believe in yourself!
妮露:谢谢你们。
Nilou:Thanks, you two.
妮露:好,我决定了!
Nilou:Alright, I've decided!
妮露:虽然我可能做得不好,但是为了大家,我会竭尽全力!
Nilou:Even though I may fail, I'll do my very best for everyone's sake!
派蒙:太好了,加油!
Paimon:That's our Nilou! We're rooting for you!
妮露:那我们现在回去,把想法说给大家听听吧。
Nilou:Okay, let's head back and tell everyone what we came up with.
最后更新于