当剧目不再上演 Show Canceled

在你的鼓励下,妮露决定就剧场拆除一事和教令院学者进行辩论。为此,她需要收集很多论据。 With your encouragement, Nilou decided to debate with the Akademiya scholar about the demolition of the theatre. Thus, she needs to collect a lot of informat

召集众人,整理情况 Gather everybody and get the situation straight

众人被召集到一起,听了妮露的想法之后…

Everyone gathers together. After hearing Nilou's thoughts...

谢赫祖拜尔:想要用辩论的方式战胜教令院的人,和以卵击石没有区别。

Sheikh Zubayr:Trying to best the Akademiya in a debate is attempting the impossible.

谢赫祖拜尔:但如果你们想要试试看,我不会阻止,眼下的情况不会变得更糟了。

Sheikh Zubayr:If you really want to try, I won't stop you. It's not like our situation can get any worse.

里卡尔:没必要太悲观吧。在舍利夫的眼里,妮露的做法会显得很天真,但天真本来就是他们最缺少的东西。

Rekhar:I don't think it's entirely hopeless. To Sharif, Nilou's approach will come off as naive, but that kind of frankness is exactly what they lack the most.

里卡尔:说不定能起到意想不到的效果呢?

Rekhar:Things might turn out differently from what you expect.

加萨尼:我支持,听上去很浪漫,戏剧里以弱胜强的故事永远不会缺席。

Khasani:I am in favor of such a romantic feat. No playwright will turn down a compelling underdog story.

库洛什:那也只是戏剧啊,不太可能出现在现实之中吧…

Kourosh:Sure, in fiction, but I'm not sure how well that will translate to reality...

库洛什:啊,我没有不支持妮露的意思,需要我帮忙的话,尽管开口。

Kourosh:I—I'm not saying that I don't support you, Nilou. If you need my help, just say the word!

库洛什:这总比什么都不干,眼睁睁看着剧场被拆掉要好。

Kourosh:Anything is better than just standing aside and watching the theater get demolished.

内嘉:我也会出一份力,要让教令院的人看到我们的斗志。

Najia:I'm also pitching in. Let's show the Akademiya that we have some fight in us!

妮露:谢谢你们。有你们的支持,我也觉得心安了很多。

Nilou:Thank you, everyone. I feel a lot less nervous with your support!

阿娜耶:我不愿意泼冷水,但是,我父亲并不是一个好对付的人。

Inayah:Not to rain on your parade, but my father is a real hard guy to deal with.

阿娜耶:他知识渊博,逻辑严密,而且非常严苛,想要在辩论上赢过他,我觉得非常困难。

Inayah:He is erudite, meticulous, demanding, and exceedingly familiar with rigorous logic. It'll be extremely difficult to beat him in a debate.

阿娜耶:这种事你们应该都明白,只是不想打击妮露的积极性吧?

Inayah:You all already knew that, but you just didn't want to hurt Nilou's feelings.

阿娜耶:到头来,这不是在伤害她吗?

Inayah:When all's said and done, aren't you hurting her just the same?

谢赫祖拜尔:别这样,阿娜耶。

Sheikh Zubayr:That's enough, Inayah. Hehe...

阿娜耶:……

Inayah:...

阿娜耶:抱歉,我破坏气氛了。

Inayah:Sorry, I ruined the mood.

阿娜耶:我只是没办法强迫自己,去期待这件事有一个好的结果,也不想见到妮露为了不可能的事去努力。

Inayah:I just can't force myself to expect a positive outcome. Nilou shouldn't have to push herself for the sake of an impossible goal.

【选项1】

旅行者:这世上没有不可能的事。

Traveler: There is nothing in this world that is impossible.

【选项2】

旅行者:要先努力才会有成果。

Traveler: Success comes from hard work.

派蒙:对啊,怎么能现在就说丧气话。

Paimon:Yeah! It's way too early to give up.

妮露:你说得很对,阿娜耶。

Nilou:You're right, Inayah.

妮露:我们的对手是教令院,谁都知道他们很强大,或许不抱期望才是正常的。

Nilou:We're up against the Akademiya. Everyone knows that they're very powerful. Being skeptical might actually be the more normal response.

妮露:但我还是想试试看,如果就这样和「祖拜尔剧场」告别,我会非常不甘心。

Nilou:But I still want to try. I'm reluctant to just let Zubayr Theater go.

妮露:我相信不只是我,其他人也都会这么想。既然不甘心,就应该把声音汇聚到一起,好好说出来。

Nilou:And it's not just me — I think everyone else here feels the same way. If we're unhappy, we should speak up and let our voices be heard.

妮露:该说的都说了,该做的都做了之后,就算没有得到想要的结果,也不会给未来留下遗憾。

Nilou:Say what's on your mind, and do what you think should be done. If we fail after that, then at least we won't have any regrets.

妮露:因为,我们能掌握的,只有此时此刻的「选择」嘛。

Nilou:I mean... after all, the only thing we can control right now is our choice at this very moment.

阿娜耶:…这个我明白。不甘心,还有愤怒,对我来说都很强烈。

Inayah:...I understand what you're trying to say. I also have my own intense feelings of anger and regret.

妮露:那么,能麻烦你把我们想要辩论的这件事,告诉你的父亲吗?

Nilou:Then, could I trouble you to tell your father about our plan for a debate?

妮露:你应该还是有联系到家人的办法吧?

Nilou:You can still get in touch with your family, right?

阿娜耶:嗯,是的。

Inayah:Yes, I can.

妮露:那就拜托你了。我从来都没有进行过辩论,其实直到现在我也没有充足的信心。

Nilou:Then, please help us pass on my request. I've never participated in a debate, and truth be told, I'm still not really confident in myself.

妮露:但既然决定要辩论,我就会好好做准备,收集每个人想说的话,到时候一鼓作气全都说出来。

Nilou:But since we've decided on a debate, I'll do my best to prepare for it. I'll gather everyone's thoughts and let them be known to all during the debate.

妮露:我一个人的知识肯定赢不了你的父亲,但把整个剧场的人加起来,就不一定了,对吧?

Nilou:I by myself definitely don't have enough wisdom to beat your father, but what about the entire theater combined? Then we should have a chance, right?

阿娜耶:…嗯。

Inayah:...Right.

索林:说得没错,妮露姐姐!

Sohrin:That's right, Miss Nilou!

艾贝:打败坏人,正义必胜!

Abhi:Beat the bad guy! Justice will prevail!

索林:让他吃点苦头!

Sohrin:Make him eat dirt!

妮露:嘿嘿,你们两个,不是要去打架啦。

Nilou:Hee-hee, you two, we aren't getting into a fight.

妮露:不过,你们的鼓励我也收到了,我会好好加油的。

Nilou:But thank you for your encouraging words. I'll do my best!

派蒙:说得很好嘛,妮露!

Paimon:Well said back there, Nilou!

妮露:感觉有点夸下海口了…

Nilou:I felt that I might have said a bit too much...

妮露:我们还是赶紧做准备吧,首先要了解剧场其他人对这件事的想法。

Nilou:Anyway, we better start preparing now. First, let's see what everyone thinks about the situation.

派蒙:嗯,要去收集大家的建议!

Paimon:Alright, time to poll everyone's thoughts!

收集剧场成员的想法 Collect the thoughts of theater members

里卡尔:没想到你们居然想要挑战教令院。

Rekhar:I didn't expect you all to challenge the Akademiya.

里卡尔:让我不由得想到了年轻的时候啊,天不怕地不怕,永远都在朝着最危险的地方进发。

Rekhar:That reminded me of my younger years... Back then, I feared nothing and no one, and I was always charging into the most dangerous of places.

里卡尔:虽然现在已经没有这样的机会,但还是觉得回味无穷。

Rekhar:I can't do things like that anymore, but those were some of the best times of my life.

妮露:抱歉,如果剧场真的被教令院拆除了,你和索林还有艾贝就…

Nilou:Sorry... If the theater really ends up getting demolished, then you, Sohrin, and Abhi will all...

里卡尔:没关系,不用想得那么严重,就算剧场散了,人不都还在吗?

Rekhar:It's alright. There's no need to think such heavy thoughts. Even if the building gets demolished, its people will still all be here.

里卡尔:不用担心冒险家的韧性,到时候总会有办法。

Rekhar:Have faith in the resilience of an adventurer. We can always figure something out.

妮露:但这种戛然而止的感觉,会遗憾的吧,就像是没办法继续冒险那样…

Nilou:But won't you have regrets if things just come to an abrupt end? It'd be like when you were forced to stop adventuring...

里卡尔:原来你在担心这个啊。

Rekhar:Ah, so that's what you were worrying about.

里卡尔:放心吧,应对「遗憾」这方面我经验充足。刚开始确实会有点痛苦,但总有适应过来的那一天。

Rekhar:Relax, I've had a lot of experience with regret. Things are painful at first, but as they say, time heals all wounds.

里卡尔:你看现在,索林和艾贝都很开心,索林也刚刚通过了剧场的考试,很快就能成为一名演员了。

Rekhar:Look at us now: Sohrin and Abhi are happy, and Sohrin has also just passed his theater exam. He can start acting soon.

里卡尔:他那天可高兴了,就因为能和你在同一个舞台上演出。

Rekhar:He was thrilled because he can soon perform on the same stage as you.

里卡尔:要是没有曾经的苦难,我们就不会来到这个剧场。而索林会比现在更开心吗?也不一定吧。

Rekhar:We wouldn't be here if it weren't for our past struggles. And would Sohrin have become a happier person? That's hard to say.

派蒙:这是…安慰吗?

Paimon:Are you... trying to make us feel better?

里卡尔:有一半是安慰,另一半也是真心话。剧场的这段经历,让我慢慢明白一个道理。

Rekhar:Yes, but I truly do mean what I say. Being here at the theater has taught me an important lesson.

里卡尔:重要的不是经历本身,而是对经历的解读。

Rekhar:The most important thing about an experience is how you choose to interpret it.

里卡尔:我可以认为我的人生在我丈夫去世的时候就结束了,我也可以认为索林和艾贝他们因祸得福。

Rekhar:I can choose to believe that my life ended with my husband's death, or I can choose to believe that it was a blessing in disguise for Sohrin and Abhi.

里卡尔:同样,就算剧场消失不见了,我说不定也有机会开启一段新生活。

Rekhar:Similarly, even if this theater disappears, a new beginning might just be around the corner.

里卡尔:好事和坏事的概念,都是由人为定义,取决于你怎么看待它。

Rekhar:"Good" and "bad" are all human-made concepts. It all depends on how we choose to see things.

妮露:有道理…

Nilou:You have a point...

里卡尔:所以,妮露,我知道剧场对你很重要。

Rekhar:Nilou, I know how important Zubayr Theater is to you.

里卡尔:但不用太过紧张,我们都在你的身边,剧场不会就这么散掉。

Rekhar:But you don't have to be so nervous — we're all here with you. The theater won't go down so easily.

妮露:嗯,谢谢你,里卡尔姐姐。

Nilou:Thank you, Ms. Rekhar.

里卡尔:不用客气,倒是你这份挺身而出的勇气,让我也备受鼓舞。说不定你能成为一个很优秀的冒险家。

Rekhar:No need to thank me. If anything, you inspired me with your bravery. You might have what it takes to become an excellent adventurer.

【选项1】

旅行者:她没问题的。

Traveler: She has it in the bag.

【选项2】

旅行者:她已经是了。

Traveler: She's already a first-rate adventurer.

妮露:太、太过奖了…

Nilou:Y—You're too kind...

妮露:那我就借你们的鼓励,打起精神,振作起来!

Nilou:Alright, I gotta cheer up! I can't waste everyone's words of encouragement!

妮露:哈啊,心情一下子变得开朗不少呢。

Nilou:Haaah, I feel a lot better.

里卡尔:那就好,辩论的时候,我会带上孩子们为你加油打气的。

Rekhar:Good. My children and I will be cheering you on at the debate.

收集剧场成员的想法 Collect the thoughts of theater members

派蒙:我有点不想和他讲话…

Paimon:Paimon doesn't really wanna talk to him...

加萨尼:这么快就对我抱有成见了,本来我还想提出一些建议呢。

Khasani:So you've already developed some prejudices against me. And to think, I was just about to put forward a suggestion...

派蒙:那倒是可以听听看。

Paimon:Ooh, Paimon will listen to that!

加萨尼:不过之前的那个问题,我不知道你们有没有新的答案,现在讨论貌似也符合时宜。

Khasani:Although, I know not if you have a new answer to my previous question. Now seems like an appropriate time to revisit it.

加萨尼:艺术的意义,你们觉得是什么?

Khasani:What do you think is the meaning of art?

派蒙:又来啊?!

Paimon:Ugh... This again?

妮露:但是要证明艺术拥有价值,恐怕我们必须要面对这个问题。

Nilou:We probably do need to tackle this question if we want to prove the value of the arts.

妮露:可是我也不知道该怎么表达,我只知道,如果我们表演的节目能让观众看得开心,我也会跟着很开心。

Nilou:I don't know how to explain it, but all I know is that when my performance makes the audience happy, I also become very happy.

妮露:这算不算一种意义呢?

Nilou:Does that count as a meaning?

派蒙:你回答得好认真,你难道不知道他总是前言不搭后语吗?

Paimon:You answered him so seriously! Careful, Nilou, this guy's ramblings never make any sense.

加萨尼:不不不,妮露的回答比你要好多了。而且,已经很接近我心中的答案。

Khasani:No, no, Nilou's answer far surpasses yours, and it is close to my own.

加萨尼:艺术的意义,并不是由创作者赋予,而是由欣赏者赋予的。

Khasani:The meaning of art comes not from its creators, but from its audience.

加萨尼:换句话说,只有能被人欣赏的艺术,才会在欣赏者的精神世界中留下痕迹与价值。

Khasani:In other words, only art that can be appreciated by others will impart its essence and value upon the minds of its audience.

加萨尼:这种事,教令院那帮人绝对不会明白。

Khasani:This is something that the Akademiya can never understand.

旅行者:你好像很有故事。

Traveler:You seem to have many stories of your own.

加萨尼:我曾经像学者追求智慧那样,追求过艺术的穷尽。

Khasani:I once pursued the mastery of art, much like how a researcher would chase wisdom and knowledge.

加萨尼:但我体会到的只有「不理解」,从那时起我就很在乎「是否被理解」这件事。

Khasani:However, the more of a connoisseur I became, the less I felt I understood. I began to question what it truly meant for art to be "understood" at all.

加萨尼:我明白曲高和寡的道理,但我无法从这个借口中获得安慰。

Khasani:I knew that the most sophisticated works are often the least appreciated, and yet somehow, that provided me with little solace.

加萨尼:我一直在为之困惑,直到我来到这里,看到了妮露的表演。

Khasani:I remained ever perplexed about this conundrum until I visited this theater, and watched one of Nilou's performances.

派蒙:有这么厉害嘛…

Paimon:It was that life-changing...?

加萨尼:这里的所有人,都乐在其中。台上的表演者享受观众的视线,台下的欣赏者沉浸于美妙的氛围。

Khasani:Everyone here had a joyous part in the overall experience. The actors upon the stage basked in the love of their audience, while those in the house immersed themselves in the wondrous ambiance.

加萨尼:说实话,以我挑剔的眼光看,演得不怎么样。

Khasani:In all honesty, from a purely critical point of view, the performances here are exceedingly average.

妮露:不要突然这样说啊…

Nilou:Hey, don't say something like that...

加萨尼:但更让我困惑的是,演得不怎么样,却能征服所有的观众,甚至征服了我。

Khasani:But what bewildered me was how despite the performances' middling quality, they captivated their whole audience... they captivated even me.

加萨尼:——原来是我走错了路,我想要的从来都不是什么穷尽。

Khasani:I realized then that I had walked the wrong road. The mastery of art was never what I truly wanted.

加萨尼:我离开了所谓艺术研究者的前沿领域,来到了这个剧场,因为这里才有我想要的东西。

Khasani:I left the so-called frontiers of artistic research and came to this theater, for this is where I can finally find what I seek.

加萨尼:艺术不再是空中楼阁,它是启发也好,娱乐也好,首先它要能够被人欣赏,才能带去正面的价值。

Khasani:Art will no longer be a castle in the sky. Whether it be inspiring or entertaining, art must be appreciated by others to confer value.

加萨尼:如果做不到这一点,艺术便毫无意义。

Khasani:If art cannot accomplish that, then it is meaningless.

妮露:如果这样说的话…

Nilou:When you put it that way...

妮露:我和祖拜尔先生不愿意按照教令院的命令改变剧场的节目,也有相似的原因在里面。

Nilou:Mr. Zubayr and I refused to follow the Akademiya's orders to change our shows for a similar reason.

妮露:简单来说,就是担心大家会看不懂,觉得没意思…

Nilou:To put it simply, we were afraid that our shows would lose their meaning if people couldn't understand them...

加萨尼:我曾经备受瞩目,但我放弃了这些虚名,换来了如今的自由。

Khasani:I once stood in the spotlight, but I relinquished fame and acclaim for the freedom I enjoy today.

加萨尼:我不在乎我接下来走向何方,但妮露,你要对一件事保持清醒。

Khasani:I care not for where my feet may take me next, but Nilou, you need to remember one thing.

加萨尼:你已经拥有了最好的舞台,而这样的机遇绝非随处可见。

Khasani:You already stand upon the finest stage there is, and that is a rare gift that should never be taken for granted.

加萨尼:即便是教令院,也不能对他们妥协。

Khasani:You cannot give it up, not even to the Akademiya.

妮露:我明白了,谢谢加萨尼先生的鼓励。

Nilou:I understand. Thank you for your words of encouragement, Mr. Khasani.

加萨尼:让那帮做学问的家伙也清醒一下吧。

Khasani:Dust the cobwebs away from the eyes of those scholars.

派蒙:他一点都不像无所谓的样子,好认真啊…

Paimon:He really seemed to care a lot about the theater...

妮露:熟悉之后就知道他其实是个外冷内热的人,他还会帮忙修桌椅和刷油漆呢。

Nilou:Once you get to know him, you'll realize that he's actually a big softie at heart. He'll even help out with furniture repair and painting the stage!

派蒙:完全看不出来!

Paimon:Wow, Paimon didn't think he had that in him at all!

收集剧场成员的想法 Collect the thoughts of theater members

妮露:祖拜尔先生,我们想收集一些可能派上用场的论据,你有什么主意吗?

Nilou:Mr. Zubayr, we're trying to put together a list of arguments that might be useful. Any ideas?

谢赫祖拜尔:道理很容易讲通,他们简直是在胡搅蛮缠。

Sheikh Zubayr:It won't be difficult to explain our position. They're in the wrong, and they know it!

谢赫祖拜尔:我一直以来都在认真管理剧场的各项事务,从来没缺漏过什么手续和许可。

Sheikh Zubayr:I have meticulously managed this theater's affairs for years, and I have abided by every procedure and obtained every permit.

谢赫祖拜尔:原本是为了在这种时候堵住他们的嘴,没想到,这帮人现在连规则都不讲了。

Sheikh Zubayr:I did all of that to protect ourselves if something like this were to occur. I didn't expect them to disregard the rules altogether...

旅行者:可能和阿娜耶有关系。

Traveler:This might have something to do with Inayah.

谢赫祖拜尔:嗯,我知道。但她现在留在剧场,那就是我们剧场的人。

Sheikh Zubayr:Yes, I know. But anyone who's staying at the theater is one of us.

谢赫祖拜尔:要是连剧场的人都要为了外面的压力而担惊受怕,那我这个剧场经理也太没用了。

Sheikh Zubayr:If I can't even protect the members of the theater from outside pressure, then I have failed in my duty as a manager.

谢赫祖拜尔:总之,底气要足,严格按照规矩来办。他们没有资格拆除剧场,至少现在没有。

Sheikh Zubayr:In summary, you need sufficient confidence and strict adherence to the rules. At least for now, they don't have the authority to demolish the theater.

谢赫祖拜尔:只要死咬这一点,逼他们在这一点上让步,就能在气势上压过他们。

Sheikh Zubayr:As long as you double down on that point and force them to concede it, you'll gain an advantage.

妮露:嗯!我记下了。

Nilou:Alright, got it!

谢赫祖拜尔:唉,不过这种事我也见过不少了,谁让对手是教令院呢。

Sheikh Zubayr:sigh I've seen many situations like this before. The Akademiya sure likes to get its nose into everyone's business...

谢赫祖拜尔:你们准备的同时,我也得妥善安排剧场之后的事宜,总之还是要做好最坏的打算。

Sheikh Zubayr:While you prepare for the debate, I will also prepare the theater for the potential aftermath. It's best to prepare for the worst outcome.

谢赫祖拜尔:等你们聊完之后,就替我去通知一下老顾客们剧场停演的消息吧。

Sheikh Zubayr:Once you're done chatting, do me a favor and tell our customers that we're canceling all of our shows.

派蒙:真的必须要停演吗?

Paimon:Do we really have to...?

谢赫祖拜尔:现在也没人有心思演出了吧,我要对剧场的人负责,也要对观众负责,只能这样了。

Sheikh Zubayr:Right now, no one's in the right frame of mind to perform. I have to consider both our staff and our customers. This is the only way.

谢赫祖拜尔:…妮露,你很了不起。

Sheikh Zubayr:...Nilou, you are incredible.

谢赫祖拜尔:最不愁出路的人是你,但你是第一个站出来的。

Sheikh Zubayr:With your talent and youth, you had the least to lose out of all of us. And yet, you were still the first to take a stand.

妮露:我从来没有想过要离开这里,祖拜尔先生。我真的很喜欢这里,我还想继续在这里跳舞。

Nilou:I've never thought about leaving your theater, Mr. Zubayr. I truly love this place, and I want to keep dancing here.

妮露:也还想和大家一起跳舞。

Nilou:I also want to keep dancing with everyone else.

谢赫祖拜尔:真是越来越像她了…

Sheikh Zubayr:You're becoming more and more like her...

谢赫祖拜尔:加油吧。尽人事,知天命。

Sheikh Zubayr:Do your best. We'll do all that we can, and leave the rest to fate.

派蒙:「她」?

Paimon:"Her"?

妮露:是我的老师,跳舞非常厉害,不过现在已经隐退了。

Nilou:My teacher. She was an excellent dancer, but she's retired now.

妮露:等以后有机会,我可以好好和你讲她的故事。

Nilou:If we have time later, I'd be happy to tell you more about her.

向客人通知剧场停演的消息 Inform customers of the shows being canceled

法哈德:你们来了!剧场不会真的要停演吧?!

Farhad:You're here! Is the theater actually closing!?

胡尚:这家伙担心好久了,回来的路上就在不停地念叨。

Hushang:He's been worried sick for a while now. He wouldn't stop talking the whole way back.

法哈德:你还不是一样!

Farhad:H—Hey, you too!

朱特:到底怎么回事啊,之前来的是教令院的人?

Jut:What exactly happened? Did someone come down from the Akademiya?

妮露:嗯,我们接到了通知,要在三十天内停业并拆除这个剧场…

Nilou:Yes. He told us that we have to shut down the theater within thirty days, and that it's going to be demolished...

法哈德:突然就这样,搞什么啊!

Farhad:What the heck!? That came with no warning!

阿夫辛:唉,又来折腾人了。

Afshin:sigh They're messing with us again.

法哈德:难道必须要这么做吗?

Farhad:Don't tell me you'll have to listen to him?

胡尚:你这不是废话嘛。

Hushang:C'mon, you know the answer to that.

法哈德:也是,毕竟是教令院的命令…

Farhad:Yeah, it IS a direct order from the Akademiya...

妮露:不过大家不用太担心,我正在做准备,打算和教令院的人公开辩论。

Nilou:There's no need to worry, though. I'm preparing for a public debate with the Akademiya.

妮露:如果我赢了,说不定就能改变这件事的结果,让他们回心转意。

Nilou:If I win, we might be able to overturn things and change their minds.

朱特:居然还能这样?了不起,了不起。没问题,我百分之百支持你。

Jut:Really? That's terrific. You have my full support, no doubt about that.

阿夫辛:我也是。对了,他们突然发难的理由是什么,还是因为对这里的演出有偏见吗?

Afshin:Mine too! So, what was their excuse, anyway? They still not a fan of the theater's programs?

妮露:嗯,应该是的…

Nilou:Yeah, something like that...

法哈德:他们根本什么都不懂,也亏他们能妄下决断。

Farhad:Good thing they have the power to make rash decisions about things they don't even understand, huh?

胡尚:天天做学问,一点烟火气都没有。

Hushang:Yeah, they need to touch more grass, not books.

阿夫辛:就是啊,他瞧不起我们,我们还瞧不起他呢,哈哈哈。

Afshin:Exactly. They want to look down on us? Haha, we'll look down on them first!

朱特:放心,这里的大家都是你坚实的后盾。他们肆意妄为并不会受到尊重。

Jut:Don't worry, everyone here has your back. The Akademiya's recklessness won't get them any praise.

法哈德:对啊,可能他们觉得智慧分为三六九等,高低贵贱,但艺术欣赏是一视同仁的。

Farhad:Right. They might think that some forms of knowledge are more valuable than others, but everyone can equally appreciate art.

法哈德:不信让他们来和我辩两句,他们还没我懂得多呢。

Farhad:If they don't believe that, send 'em my way. I got them beat on this subject.

胡尚:辩论的时候,准备点舞蹈演出的题刁难一下对方怎么样?

Hushang:Maybe you can prepare some questions on the details of dance performance to make things harder for them at the debate?

妮露:应该这样做吗?好像…是个好主意。

Nilou:Hmm... Sounds like a good idea. Maybe that's something I should do.

法哈德:别理他,他在开玩笑,你按你的想法做就好。

Farhad:Ignore him — he's joking. Just do things your way.

法哈德:反正我们都会支持你的。

Farhad:No matter what, we will always support you.

妮露:嗯,谢谢大家,有你们的理解和支持,我也更安心了。

Nilou:Thank you all so much! Your understanding and support make me feel a lot better.

朱特:办法总比困难多嘛,到时候需要帮忙的话只要喊一声,整个大巴扎的人都会来帮忙。

Jut:There are always more solutions than problems. If you need help during the debate, just shout and the entire Grand Bazaar will be at your beck and call.

阿夫辛:气势上绝对不能输,哈哈。

Afshin:Heh, gotta show them who has the people's support!

回到剧场 Go back to the theater

妮露:艾贝,你看到阿娜耶姐姐了吗?

Nilou:Abhi, have you seen Miss Inayah?

艾贝:没有哦,她没回来。

Abhi:No, Miss Nilou! Miss Inayah isn't back yet.

派蒙:只是去通知,需要那么久的时间吗?

Paimon:Wasn't she just passing on a message? Does she really need this much time?

旅行者:会不会和她父亲又吵起来了?

Traveler:Could she have started arguing with her father again?

妮露:……

Nilou:...

妮露:啊,糟了!

Nilou:Ahhhh... Oh no.

妮露:旅行者,派蒙!我好像犯了个大错…

Nilou:Traveler, Paimon! I think I've messed up big time...

妮露:阿娜耶会不会从一开始就没有打算回来啊?

Nilou:What if Inayah never planned to come back?

派蒙:欸?!

Paimon:What!?

【选项1】

旅行者:冷静一点。

Traveler: Calm down.

【选项2】

旅行者:解释一下。

Traveler: Please explain.

妮露:我突然有这样的直觉。以她的性格,她会把这次事件的责任都揽到自己身上。

Nilou:It's just a gut feeling, but knowing her, she probably feels like she's completely responsible for what happened.

妮露:她会认为是因为她待在剧场,所以剧场才会被拆掉。

Nilou:She probably thinks that all of this happened because she was staying here.

派蒙:对哦,她父亲一来,她就说父亲在针对她,她始终都这么想…

Paimon:Oh right, as soon as her father showed up, she said that her father was targeting her. So she's felt like that this whole time...

妮露:他们有很深的矛盾,她就是因为这个才离家出走。

Nilou:She has a long-standing conflict with her father. That's why she ran away from home.

妮露:她觉得我们赢不了辩论,又不想牵连我们,那最好的解决方法就是离开这里…

Nilou:She doesn't think that we can win the debate, and she doesn't want to implicate us, so she thought leaving was the best thing to do...

【选项1】

旅行者:所以我们说要辩论的时候…

Traveler: So, even after we decided to go for the debate...

【选项2】

旅行者:她内心仍然不认同。

Traveler: She still couldn't bring herself to support it.

派蒙:唔,然后就悄悄地走了…

Paimon:Mhm, and then she just quietly left afterward...

【选项1】

旅行者:她对自己太苛刻。

Traveler: She's too harsh on herself.

【选项2】

旅行者:没有谁应该成为牺牲品。

Traveler: No one should bear all the blame.

妮露:没错,她只是太悲观了,不努力试试看怎么知道结果呢?

Nilou:Exactly. She's being too pessimistic. How will you know if you don't try?

妮露:不管怎么样,先把她找回来吧!

Nilou:Anyway, first things first, we have to get her back!

派蒙:——说是要找,须弥这么大,要到哪里去找啊?

Paimon:...But where should we start? Sumeru is huge!

妮露:…我有点头绪,我们先去城外看看吧。

Nilou:I think I might know. Let's start by looking outside the city.

妮露:在我带她来剧场之前,她在野外有个临时的宿营地。那时候她喝了不干净的水,发了高烧,我把她背了回来。

Nilou:Before I brought her to Zubayr Theater, she was staying at a remote campsite. She got a fever from drinking unclean water, so I carried her back.

妮露:她如果离开剧场之后没地方去,可能想要重新在野外过一个人的生活。

Nilou:If she has nowhere else to go after leaving the theater, she might go back and strike out on her own again.

派蒙:那我们就去看看。

Paimon:Then let's go take a look!

妮露:嗯,快走吧。

Nilou:Yes, let's hurry.

去城外寻找阿娜耶 Find Inayah outside the city

妮露:这里有人停留过的痕迹还很新…

Nilou:There are signs that someone had stayed here very recently...

派蒙:这也没办法确定是不是她留下的啊。

Paimon:But we can't confirm if it was Inayah or not.

派蒙:总之先在周围找找看吧。

Paimon:Let's take a look around first!

阿娜耶:喝啊——!

Inayah:Aaah—!

附近传来了阿娜耶的声音。

You hear Inayah's voice...

派蒙:听到了吗?

Paimon:Did you hear that?

【选项1】

旅行者:有声音。

Traveler: I heard a voice.

【选项2】

旅行者:是不是阿娜耶?

Traveler: Is it Inayah?

妮露:我也听到了,我们快过去看看吧。

Nilou:I heard it, too. Let's investigate.

接近声音传来的方向 Get close to the direction where the sound is from

派蒙:我们好像越来越近了,声音是从那边传过来的!

Paimon:It sounds like we're getting closer. The voice is coming from over there!

妮露:嗯,马上就要到了。

Nilou:Yeah, we're almost there!

阿娜耶:别过来!

Inayah:Stay back!

派蒙:果然是她!她被野兽缠上了!

Paimon:It's Inayah! She's being attacked by wild animals!

妮露:别害怕,阿娜耶,我们现在就来救你!

Nilou:Inayah, don't be scared! We're coming to help!

你们解决了围困阿娜耶的野兽。

You rescue Inayah, who had been surrounded by beasts.

与阿娜耶交谈 Talk to Inayah

阿娜耶:谢、谢谢你们…

Inayah:T—Thank you...

阿娜耶:这个地方,以前好像没有这么多大型野兽,它们追了我好远。

Inayah:There weren't so many big animals in this area before. They chased after me for a long time...

阿娜耶:不好意思,又给你们添麻烦了。

Inayah:Sorry, I'm causing trouble for you again...

妮露:怎么还是一个人离开了呢?

Nilou:Why did you leave by yourself?

妮露:果然还是觉得辩论没有希望吗?

Nilou:You really don't think we have a chance at winning the debate?

阿娜耶:不,只是我觉得太麻烦了。

Inayah:No, I just thought it would take too much effort.

阿娜耶:事情是因我而起,只要我离开了,事情就解决了啊。

Inayah:Everything happened because of me. If I'm gone, then the situation will resolve itself.

旅行者:但是其他人都在努力。

Traveler:But everyone else is trying so hard.

派蒙:对啊,大家都想拼一个更好的结果,没有谁应该被牺牲。

Paimon:Yeah! Everyone's working together towards a happier ending. No one should be singled out for blame.

阿娜耶:我无所谓的,只要剧场没事就好了…

Inayah:It's alright if it's me. As long as the theater won't get demolished...

阿娜耶:大家都是我见过最善良最热情的人,不该因为我而遭遇不幸。

Inayah:You guys are the kindest people I've ever met. You shouldn't suffer so much because of me.

妮露:听我说,阿娜耶。

Nilou:Listen to me, Inayah.

妮露:这件事就算真的是因你而起,也没有任何人责怪你。

Nilou:Even if you were the reason that all of this happened, no one would blame you.

妮露:祖拜尔先生说,你是剧场的一份子,那就是我们要保护的人。

Nilou:Mr. Zubayr said that you're one of us, so that means we will protect you.

妮露:无论面对什么情况,我们都站在一起。

Nilou:No matter what happens, we'll stand as one.

阿娜耶:总会有牺牲的,妮露,无论是我还是剧场,没有两全的办法。

Inayah:Nilou, there will always be a victim, whether it's me or the theater. You can't eat your cake and have it, too.

阿娜耶:辩论是赢不了教令院的,更何况对手还是我的父亲。

Inayah:You can't win a debate against the Akademiya, especially since your opponent will be my father.

旅行者:为什么如此笃定?

Traveler:Why are you so sure of this?

阿娜耶:我的父亲,是个非常严苛的人。

Inayah:My father is an extremely demanding man.

阿娜耶:他一直都希望我成为一个了不起的学者,能够继承他的事业。

Inayah:He's always wanted me to become an exceptional researcher and his academic successor.

阿娜耶:我曾经也很努力地想要回应他的期待,并做到了我认为的最好。

Inayah:I tried my best to meet his expectations, and did everything I could.

阿娜耶:但他还是不满意…或者说他从来就没有对我满意过。

Inayah:But he still wasn't satisfied... or rather, he had just never been satisfied with me.

阿娜耶:我不是天才,他每次教训我的表情,都像是在质问我,为什么我不是一个天才?

Inayah:I'm no genius, but whenever he berated me, it was always as if he was asking me, "Why aren't you a genius?"

阿娜耶:我又问谁去啊…

Inayah:Yeah, like I'd know...

派蒙:所以,你就从家里逃出来了,是吗?

Paimon:So that's why you ran away from home?

阿娜耶:我本来以为,父亲会随着时间慢慢接受现实,但他好像只是不停地对我发泄他的怨气。

Inayah:At first, I thought that Father would slowly come to terms with reality, but he just wouldn't stop berating me.

阿娜耶:在一次测验中,我拿到了第三名的好成绩。

Inayah:For one exam, I earned the third-highest score.

阿娜耶:我觉得努力得到了回报,终于能让父亲开心一下了。

Inayah:I thought that all my hard work had finally paid off, that I could finally make Father feel some modicum of joy.

阿娜耶:我还用从学院学来的手艺制作了刺绣,想要让他记住这一天…

Inayah:I even used the embroidery skills I learned at school to make a commemorative gift for him.

阿娜耶:「女儿至少也有讨他喜欢的时候,对吧?」

Inayah:I thought... "Even this daughter can make her father happy sometimes, right?"

妮露:原来是这样…准备礼物的时候,我也感觉到了,你不像是初学者。

Nilou:I see... When we were embroidering your gift before, I didn't feel like you were new at it.

阿娜耶:嗯,抱歉,我隐瞒了这件事,因为很难受。

Inayah:Yeah, sorry for not bringing it up. These are not pleasant memories for me.

阿娜耶:那时的我只是想看他对我笑,每天挨骂我已经有些疲惫了。

Inayah:I was tired of him yelling at me every day. All I wanted was to see him smile at me.

阿娜耶:结果,听到我成绩,拿到礼物的他,却比任何一次都要生气,一巴掌就打飞了我做的刺绣。

Inayah:But... He was more angry than ever before once I'd given him my embroidery and told him my score. He flung my present to the side.

阿娜耶:「你觉得第三名就应该沾沾自喜吗?你不反省为什么你不是第一吗?」

Inayah:"You think you should be proud of third place? Reflect on why you weren't first!"

阿娜耶:我都忘了我那时哭了多久,我只记得我听到我母亲和父亲吵架,母亲也觉得我父亲太过苛刻。

Inayah:I forgot how long I had cried for. I only remember my parents arguing. My mother also thought he went overboard.

阿娜耶:但两个人吵了很久很久,最后我父亲摔门而出,我没能等到一句道歉,安慰也没有…

Inayah:They argued for such a long time. My father eventually stormed out and slammed the door behind him. I didn't get a single sentence of apology, or any words of comfort...

阿娜耶:我彻底放弃了。我们注定无法互相理解。

Inayah:I've completely given up. We're destined to never understand each other.

妮露:好过分…

Nilou:How horrible...

阿娜耶:我觉得赢不了他,是因为他根本不理解剧场是个什么样的地方。

Inayah:I don't think you can beat him in a debate, because he doesn't even understand what kind of place a theater is.

阿娜耶:他无法理解这里的表演者和观众之间的关系,他的生活中不存在集体与友情。

Inayah:He can never understand the relationship performers have with their audience. His life is devoid of camaraderie or friendship.

阿娜耶:他只是想要一切都顺遂他的心意,让世界围着他转。

Inayah:He just wants everything to happen according to his wishes, as if the world revolves around him.

阿娜耶:我们珍视的东西,小小的容身之所,在他的眼里,一文不值…

Inayah:What we cherish — our little place in this world — means nothing to him...

派蒙:听上去,过去的事对你影响很大。

Paimon:It sounds like your past has had a huge impact on you.

妮露:我了解了,阿娜耶。

Nilou:I understand now, Inayah.

妮露:但是,在我们准备辩论的时候,我听到了一句很有道理的话,不知道对你会不会有帮助。

Nilou:But, when we were preparing for the debate, I heard something quite wise. Maybe it'll help you.

记得里卡尔说的是:「重要的不是经历本身,而是对经历的解读。」

Rekhar once said that "The most important thing about an experience is how you choose to interpret it."

妮露:你知道吗,里卡尔姐姐虽然很辛苦,但她对我们说,她现在很感谢在剧场生活的日子。

Nilou:Ms. Rekhar has gone through a lot in her life, but she told us that she's very happy to live at the theater now.

妮露:虽然遭遇了不幸,但她也因此邂逅了新的生活方式,她因此感到幸福。

Nilou:Although she ran into misfortune, it led her down a new path in life. She sees that as a blessing.

妮露:她对我说,重要的不是经历本身,而是自己对于这段经历的解读。

Nilou:She told me that the most important thing about an experience is how you choose to interpret it.

阿娜耶:解读…?

Inayah:Interpret it...?

妮露:我非常能理解家庭给你带来的不幸,但在离开那个环境之后,你来到了剧场,成为了我们的一员。

Nilou:I can sympathize with your unhappiness at home, but after you ran away, you ended up at the theater and became one of us.

妮露:那段经历让你格外珍惜与大家的牵绊,也让你有机会融入这里。

Nilou:Those unhappy experiences allowed you to really cherish your bonds with everyone, and also gave you the opportunity to become friends with us.

妮露:那么,就不要因为过去的痛苦,放弃眼下你好不容易找到的新生活啊。

Nilou:Don't let your past suffering keep you from the new life that you've worked so hard to find.

阿娜耶:这个…

Inayah:Oh...

派蒙:过去的事就当它过去了吧。

Paimon:Let the past stay in the past.

【选项1】

旅行者:你不用继续苛责自己。

Traveler: You don't have to be so hard on yourself anymore.

【选项2】

旅行者:这是你新的人生。

Traveler: This is your new beginning.

阿娜耶:当初我离开家,就是下定决心要从那种对抗里走出来…

Inayah:When I ran away from home, I swore that I would leave my family conflict behind...

阿娜耶:也对啊,这样不就是绕回去了吗…

Inayah:But you're right, all I'm doing now is falling right back into it...

妮露:或许你会让他失望,但这也没有什么大不了的,你还有新的未来。

Nilou:Maybe you'll disappoint him, but that doesn't matter. You have a new future waiting for you.

妮露:好不容易寻找到的答案,不能就这么放手。

Nilou:Don't let go of the answer you've worked so hard to find.

派蒙:没错,齐心协力,总会有办法的。

Paimon:That's right! If we put our heads together, there's bound to be a way!

阿娜耶:嗯,你们说得对,好像的确没什么大不了的。

Inayah:You're right, there's nothing to be afraid of.

阿娜耶:不是为了回应他的期望,更不能因此而放弃。

Inayah:I'm not trying to meet his expectations, so why should I give up because of him?

阿娜耶:不能再因为它失去更多的东西了,而是要赢。

Inayah:I can't afford to lose anything more... We have to win.

阿娜耶:辩论的方式不仅能守护剧场,我还能有机会和父亲做一个了结。

Inayah:The debate will not only protect Zubayr Theater, but also allow me to settle things with Father.

旅行者:没错。

Traveler:That's right.

派蒙:就是这种斗志!

Paimon:That's the spirit!

阿娜耶:我们走吧,我把辩论的事转达给我的父亲。

Inayah:Let's go. I'll tell my father about the debate.

阿娜耶:我很了解他,即便他看不起我们,我还是有办法让他接受。

Inayah:I know him very well. Even if he looks down on us, I know how to make him accept.

妮露:嗯,走吧。

Nilou:Alright, let's go.

一同返回须弥城 Go back to Sumeru City together

阿娜耶:那么,我去见他,请你们稍等我一会儿。

Inayah:Well, I'm off to meet with him. Please wait here for me.

妮露:嗯,期待你的好消息。

Nilou:Okay. Looking forward to your good news.

妮露:呼,这样应该就万无一失,只等辩论的开始了吧。

Nilou:Phew, that should be everything. The only thing left to do now is to wait until the debate.

妮露:不知道为什么又有点紧张起来了。

Nilou:I'm not sure why, but I'm getting nervous again.

派蒙:你说得很好啊,漂亮地说服了阿娜耶。

Paimon:You were great, Nilou! Your words won over Inayah.

派蒙:辩论的时候如果也有这种气势,那胜利肯定不在话下。

Paimon:Talk like that during the debate, and you'll get an easy win!

妮露:谢谢你的鼓励,派蒙。

Nilou:Thanks for that, Paimon.

妮露:但我感觉到时候会被刁难,我需要更加冷静和从容。

Nilou:But I still feel like it'll be an uphill battle. I need to be calmer, cooler, and more collected.

【选项1】

旅行者:他们不占理。

Traveler: We haven't broken any rules.

【选项2】

旅行者:我们有很多支持者。

Traveler: Lots of people are rooting for us.

妮露:嗯,想到代表的是大家,就算害怕我也要打起精神来。

Nilou:Yeah. I'm acting as everyone's representative, so I'll need to act brave, even if I won't feel like it.

旅行者:还有一个问题没有解决。

Traveler:There's still one problem left unsolved.

妮露:嗯,还有什么吗?

Nilou:Huh? What's left?

【选项1】

旅行者:剧场的存在…

Traveler: The theater's existence...

【选项2】

旅行者:只是为了「艺术」和「演出」吗?

Traveler: Is it only for art and performance?

派蒙:唔,好奇怪的问题…

Paimon:Huh? What a strange question...

派蒙:剧场不就是剧场吗?这应该是理所当然的吧。

Paimon:Isn't a theater just a theater? Why would it need to be anything else?

妮露:等等,我好像有点明白你的意思了,让我好好想想。

Nilou:Wait... You're not asking what the theater DOES, but what it IS.

妮露:稍微给我一点时间!让我回忆一下我们一路上遇到的事!

Nilou:Lemme think... Um, how can I put this? Hmm...

妮露仔细回想了这一路上众人说过的话…

Nilou carefully recalls what everyone said along the way...

妮露:啊,我明白了,是这样啊。

Nilou:Ah, got it!

妮露:为剧场奔波的时候,我们听到的不是剧场,而是一个又一个人的故事。

Nilou:When we were trying to find a way to save the theater, we heard many stories not of the theater, but of the people whose lives have been touched by it.

妮露:剧场是我们聚在一起的理由,它把我们每一个人都用独特的方式连接在了一起。

Nilou:Zubayr Theater is our reason for coming together. It connects us all in unique ways.

妮露:简单来说,就像是「纽带」吧!

Nilou:In other words, it's like a bond!

派蒙:「纽带」?

Paimon:A bond?

妮露:剧场为里卡尔姐姐提供了生活的资金支持,为加萨尼先生提供了灵感,为大巴扎的观众提供了快乐。

Nilou:The theater provides money for Ms. Rekhar and her children, inspiration for Mr. Khasani, and enjoyment for the people of the Great Bazaar.

妮露:还为阿娜耶提供了家庭之外的庇护…它关照了每一个人,才让我们像现在这样聚在一起。

Nilou:It also gives Inayah shelter from her family... It has brought us together after taking care of every single one of us.

妮露:以后,还会有更多人来到这个地方,受到来自剧场的恩惠。

Nilou:And its story won't end here. In the future, many more people will come to the theater and receive its blessing.

妮露:而这个温暖的集体,把我们曾经收获的善意,传播给更多的人。

Nilou:And we'll all be there for them. Our warm, welcoming community will show them the same kindness we were shown in the past.

妮露:这不就是「祖拜尔剧场」除了演出之外,另一个重要的意义所在吗?

Nilou:Aside from the delivery of performances, isn't this another reason for Zubayr Theater's continued existence?

派蒙:对啊,很有道理!而且这种温暖,之前我们筹备庆祝活动的时候,就已经感受到了。

Paimon:Yeah, that makes sense! We definitely felt that warmth during the preparations for the event.

派蒙:可是,我还是没搞懂,这对接下来的辩论有什么帮助呢?

Paimon:But, Paimon doesn't see how this will help in the debate.

【选项1】

旅行者:阿娜耶说他父亲不在乎「人情」。

Traveler: Inayah said that her father doesn't care for interpersonal relationships.

【选项2】

旅行者:这或许是他的弱点。

Traveler: This may be his weak point.

派蒙:啊,我懂了。就算是再怎么厉害的对手,遇到不擅长的话题,也会露出破绽!

Paimon:Oh, gotcha. No matter how strong an opponent is, they'll have to go on the defensive if pressed on a weak point!

妮露:这下子感觉又多了一重保险,谢谢你。

Nilou:I feel like that's another prong in our attack. Thank you so much.

派蒙:我也觉得安心多了。接下来就看真本事吧!

Paimon:Paimon also feels a lot more relieved. Let's show him what we got!

阿娜耶:抱歉,你们久等了,我回来了。

Inayah:Sorry for the wait. I'm back.

阿娜耶:比预想中顺利很多,父亲没怎么考虑就答应了辩论的提议,时间定在了两天之后。

Inayah:Things went a lot more smoothly than I expected. It didn't take long for him to accept the debate, and is set for two days from now.

阿娜耶:…怎么感觉你们笑得很开心,发生什么好事了吗?

Inayah:...Why are you all smiling so much? Did something good happen?

派蒙:因为我们发现你的父亲好像也没那么可怕。

Paimon:We realized that your dad might not be as scary as we had thought.

妮露:嘿嘿,总之是做好准备了,放心吧。

Nilou:Hee-hee, we've just finished our prep. Rest easy, it will all turn out well!

妮露:我们一定要赢…不,一定能赢,阿娜耶。

Nilou:We have to win... No, we WILL win, Inayah.

阿娜耶:嗯,我相信你。

Inayah:Hehe, fingers crossed!

最后更新于