团聚于此的意义 The Reason We Are Gathered Here
一切准备完毕,接下来就看妮露在辩论中的表现了。 Everything is ready and now it's up to Nilou's performance in the debate.
等待两天后的辩论会(15点~18点) Wait for the debate two days later (15:00 – 18:00)
前往剧场,见证辩论 Go to the theater and witness the debate
萨福万:各位到场者你们好,我是来自教令院的学者萨福万。这场辩论,将由我来主持。
Safwan:Hello and welcome, everyone. I am Safwan, a scholar from the Akademiya, and I will serve as this debate's adjudicator.
萨福万:我宣誓,会以最智慧,最公正的眼光评判双方的发言,不干扰,不偏袒。
Safwan:I swear to judge both parties with the utmost wisdom and impartiality. I will neither interfere with the proceedings nor demonstrate bias.
萨福万:请参与双方站上前来,愿草神在上,与我等一同见证此次思维的交锋。
Safwan:I ask for both parties to stand. May the Dendro Archon also serve as a witness to this duel of wits.
舍利夫:既然你们无比执着地想要获得解释,那我就阐述一下教令院的想法。
Sharif:Since you so desperately demand an explanation, I will expound on the Akademiya's stance.
舍利夫:你们可能由始至终都有误解,认为教令院对你们有偏见。
Sharif:You may have misunderstood us from the outset, and believed that the Akademiya is prejudiced against you.
舍利夫:但真实情况是,教令院希望每一位须弥的国民都能拥有更加智慧的未来。
Sharif:However, the truth is that the Akademiya wishes for every resident of Sumeru to be afforded opportunities to grow and cultivate their wisdom.
舍利夫:因此,他们欣赏的艺术形式也应该具有启发性,具有被欣赏的价值。
Sharif:Therefore, the works they consume should also possess enlightening qualities and intellectual value.
舍利夫:而从「祖拜尔剧场」的诸项剧目中,我们并没有发现这些要点。
Sharif:We have failed to identify these qualities in the shows performed at Zubayr Theater.
舍利夫:换言之,如果你们把时间用在思考如何提升剧目质量,如何启发观众的思想,而不是无谓的对抗之上——
Sharif:In other words, instead of struggling against the Akademiya in pointless confrontations, if you had spent your time reflecting on improving the quality of your shows and enlightening your audience...
舍利夫:「祖拜尔剧场」并不会迎来如此惨淡的结局。
Sharif:Zubayr Theater would not be today facing such a tragic fate.
派蒙:一上来就气势汹汹,好有压迫力…!
Paimon:Aggressive from the get-go. He's really putting on the pressure...!
派蒙:妮露她真的顶得住吗?
Paimon:Can Nilou stand her ground?
妮露:(冷静下来,冷静下来啊,妮露。首先要好好分析他的话。)
Nilou:(Calm down, Nilou... First, carefully analyze what he said.)
妮露:(他说不是因为瞧不起艺术,而是因为我们演得太差才会被禁止演下去,可是…)
Nilou:(He said that we were shut down not because the Akademiya looks down on the arts, but rather because our shows aren't up to their standards. However...)
妮露略微思索,回想起之前和大家交流时收集的想法。生活在大巴扎的众人都认为:「艺术的欣赏不应被区分高低贵贱,而要一视同仁。」用这个观点来反驳舍利夫正合适。
Nilou ponders for a while and recalls the ideas she has collected from her previous exchanges with everyone. All residents of the Grand Bazaar believes that "Everyone is free to appreciate art — no form of art is inherently superior." This is a fitting argument against Sharif.
妮露:在你看来,我们的剧目无法满足教令院的要求。
Nilou:In your eyes, our shows can't meet the Akademiya's expectations.
妮露:然而引导性与启发性,不应该是由观看演出的观众决定的吗?怎么是由教令院的人做出判断呢?
Nilou:Shouldn't it be the audience who decides if a show is intellectual or enlightening? Why is someone from the Akademiya judging that?
妮露:并且我认为,艺术表演并不存在更加智慧,更有教养的说法。
Nilou:Also, I believe that there is no such thing as a wiser or more enlightening performance.
妮露:它一视同仁,不分高低贵贱,人人都有欣赏的权利。
Nilou:Art doesn't discriminate, and it appeals to all. Everyone has the right to appreciate art.
舍利夫:欣赏不过是一种低层次的满足,引导与启发才是通往更高境界的必要条件。
Sharif:Appreciation is but a primitive form of satisfaction. Guidance and enlightenment are necessary if we are to induce growth in the performers as well as the audience.
舍利夫:这对表演者提出了更高的要求,同时,这也在敦促艺术的发展。
Sharif:This stance holds performers to a higher standard and encourages the development of the arts.
舍利夫:如果全都是简单易懂,毫无进步意义的东西,那人民的审美也绝无可能走向更高的层次。
Sharif:If all performances are simple-minded, require little effort to comprehend, and lack any impetus for the betterment of society, then the people will not be able to develop a greater level of artistic understanding.
舍利夫:培养审美是需要过程的,引导这个过程的出现,才是教令院的初衷。
Sharif:Nurturing the populace's understanding requires a long and arduous process, and guiding this process is the Akademiya's true goal.
妮露:(他居然面不改色地就转移了话题,幸好我也有所准备。)
Nilou:(He changed the topic without batting an eye! Good thing I'm prepared.)
妮露:(这里,如果没记错的话,应该说…)
Nilou:(If I remember correctly, what I should say here is...)
「艺术首先要能够被人欣赏,才能带去正面的价值。」这是加萨尼说过的话。用这个观点来反驳舍利夫正合适。
"Art must first be appreciated by others to confer value," said Khasani. This is a fitting argument against Sharif.
妮露:我们的剧场有人尝试过这种事。
Nilou:Someone at our theater has tried that before.
妮露:他曾经是一位了不起的艺术家,但能够理解他作品的普通人屈指可数。
Nilou:He was a famed artist, but he recognized that very few people could connect with his works.
妮露:我同意艺术具有启发性的价值,但绝不能因为这样的追求而创作晦涩难懂的内容。
Nilou:I agree that art should be enlightening, but we can't pursue that goal by creating complicated works.
妮露:没有从观众的日常经历与情感体验出发,那剧目内容只会成为空中楼阁。
Nilou:If a work can't tap into an audience's personal experiences or feelings, then its contents may as well be a castle in the sky.
妮露:他们都看不下去的话,这种剧目就算演出来了又有什么用呢?
Nilou:What's the point of performing a show that its audience can't even follow?
妮露:无非是在强迫他们看不喜欢看的东西罢了。
Nilou:That would only be forcing people to watch something they don't like.
舍利夫:那只是因为你对智慧一知半解,才会有这样的解读。
Sharif:You can only reach that conclusion from a place of ignorance.
妮露:这么说的话,你在评判我之前,不应该比我更会跳舞吗?
Nilou:In that case, before passing judgment, you should first become a better dancer than me.
法哈德:说得好啊,妮露!
Farhad:You tell them, Nilou!
库洛什:他好像把自己绕进去了…
Kourosh:Looks like he's backed himself into a corner...
萨福万:基于「证有不证无」的原则,舍利夫所提出的对剧场节目质量的评判,并没有充足的论据支持。
Safwan:As the party holding the burden of proof, Sharif has failed to provide sufficient support for his judgment of the quality of Zubayr Theater's programs.
萨福万:但同样,妮露所提出的定义也仅为个人见解,所以这个话题上,双方并没有分出胜负。
Safwan:Likewise, the definition that Nilou put forth is but her personal opinion. Neither party is the victor for this particular point of contention.
萨福万:…以及,双方请管理好自己的情绪。
Safwan:...Additionally, I must request that both parties exercise greater control on their emotions.
派蒙:加油啊,妮露,目前为止干得很不错!
Paimon:Keep it up, Nilou! You're doing great!
舍利夫:那我就说一些更切实的东西吧,这件事的本质是你们违反了规矩,现在应该支付惩罚性的代价。
Sharif:In that case, I shall speak of more concrete matters. The essence of this issue is that you have violated the law, so you must now pay the price for your transgression.
舍利夫:这件事在程序上也是完全正当的,我们已经数次通知「祖拜尔剧场」整改。
Sharif:This course of action is also completely procedurally sound. We have already contacted Zubayr Theater multiple times regarding the theater's repertoire.
舍利夫:你们却有意识地忽略,或者阳奉阴违,这都间接导致了现在的结果。
Sharif:However, you have consciously ignored our warnings — or perhaps your compliance was purely superficial. Regardless, that failure has indirectly led to the present day's proceedings.
萨福万:依照教令院颁布的相关法案,确实如此。
Safwan:That is indeed so, according to the laws decreed by the Akademiya.
妮露:(程序上的事,就要把希望放在…)
Nilou:(He's started talking about procedural stuff, so I need to focus on...)
妮露记得祖拜尔先生管理认真,剧场手续都很齐全。用这件事来反驳舍利夫正合适。
Nilou remembers how Mr. Zubayr meticulously manages the theater and makes sure that everything checks out. This is a fitting argument against Sharif.
妮露:祖拜尔先生已经提供了所有与教令院签署的手续,齐全完备,也都在有效期内。
Nilou:Mr. Zubayr has already provided signed copies of all documentation related to our operations. Everything is perfectly filled out and valid.
妮露:虽然在教令院看来,剧场的演出不符合要求,但规章制度里也并没有指出,只因不符合要求就可以直接拆除剧场。
Nilou:Although the theater's performances don't align with the Akademiya's requests, the law doesn't say that Zubayr Theater can be demolished only because of that reason.
妮露:拆除通知需要以书面的方式递送并进行公示,否则仍会以在有效期内的经营与演出许可为准。
Nilou:Demolition notices need to be provided in writing and made available to the public. Otherwise, the theater can continue to operate as long as its license is valid.
妮露:没有按照这些规则来做,程序上就不能算是正当。
Nilou:Failing to follow these rules makes your stance procedurally unsound.
艾贝:就是,就是!
Abhi:Yeah, yeah!
索林:说得没错!
Sohrin:That's right!
舍利夫:…规则也有特殊的使用方式,这是有案例支持的。
Sharif:...There are different ways to apply the rules. There is precedent for this.
舍利夫:只要在教令院中进行商讨,它一定会通过。
Sharif:So long as this matter is discussed within the Akademiya, this course of action will come to pass.
萨福万:根据以往的二十七条相关案例来看,支持舍利夫观点的案例占到了九成。
Safwan:Looking at the past 27 cases of similar nature, 90% of them support Sharif's claim and position.
萨福万:但这都是在教令院讨论通过之后才执行的,换言之,拆除命令提前下达,确属操之过急。
Safwan:However, the demolition process in those cases was only started after discussion at the Akademiya. In other words, premature notice of demolition is indeed a rash act.
妮露:这样就够了,至少现在它是不合理的。
Nilou:That's more than enough. We've proven that the order is unreasonable as it currently stands.
舍利夫:…哼,负隅顽抗。
Sharif:...Hmph. Cease your futile resistance.
派蒙:在这一点上,妮露算是拿到优势了吧!
Paimon:Nilou's definitely won this point, right?
【选项1】
旅行者:不能掉以轻心。
Traveler: She still can't let down her guard.
【选项2】
旅行者:对方会反扑的。
Traveler: He'll bite back.
派蒙:也对,妮露一定要坚持住。
Paimon:You're right... Stay focused, Nilou!
舍利夫:即便拆除还没有得到许可,但数次违反教令院的规则表演节目,这是事实。
Sharif:Even if permission for demolition has yet to be obtained, it is a fact that your performances violated the Akademiya's policies on numerous occasions.
舍利夫:根据这个事实,我们可以永久剥夺你们在须弥表演剧目的权利。
Sharif:Based on that fact, we can permanently revoke your right to perform in Sumeru.
妮露:啊,这…
Nilou:Ah...
萨福万:按照现行的制度,确实可以立刻禁止「祖拜尔剧场」成员的演出资格。
Safwan:Under the current system, it is indeed possible to immediately revoke Zubayr Theater's performing rights.
派蒙:还能这样?!
Paimon:That's a thing!?
【选项1】
旅行者:在预料之内。
Traveler: I figured.
【选项2】
旅行者:退而求其次,也足够了。
Traveler: That's his back-up plan.
舍利夫:与其说你们想要守住剧场,不如说你们想要守住的是看客群体,以及攫取他们手中的利益。
Sharif:Rather than protecting Zubayr Theater, I surmise that your true intention is to maintain your hold over your audience, and their patronage as your source of income.
舍利夫:失去了这些,那「祖拜尔剧场」也只不过是一具空壳而已。
Sharif:Without them, Zubayr Theater is nothing more than an empty building.
舍利夫:剧场没有了演出,还有什么存在价值?
Sharif:And without its performances, the theater has nothing else of value.
妮露:我们才不像你说的这样!
Nilou:What you said isn't true at all!
派蒙:糟了,冷静点,妮露!
Paimon:Ahh, keep it cool, Nilou!
【选项1】
旅行者:不要慌张。
Traveler: Don't get riled up.
【选项2】
旅行者:他在故意刺激你。
Traveler: He's intentionally provoking you.
妮露:(对,我要冷静,可是…他…)
Nilou:(Right, I need to keep calm, but he...)
妮露:(只差一点点了,「祖拜尔剧场」对我们大家来说,绝对不只是个表演剧目的地方…)
Nilou:(Just a little more. Zubayr Theater isn't just a performance venue to us...)
妮露记得你们曾经讨论过这个问题:剧场承载了众人的感情,是连接这个群体的「纽带」。
Nilou remembers that you once argued that the theater carries everyone's feelings, and serves as the bond that connects us all.
妮露:「祖拜尔剧场」对我们的意义,不只是表演节目这么简单,它早就已经成为了我们的安身之所。
Nilou:Zubayr Theater isn't simply a performance venue to us — it means more than that. It's been our home for a long time.
妮露:里卡尔姐姐虽然不能继续在世界各地冒险,但她也找到了安稳的新生活。
Nilou:Ms. Rekhar can't go on adventures anymore, but she has found a stable career and a new life at the theater.
妮露:她的孩子索林已经通过了剧场的考试,很快就会成为我们新的一份子。
Nilou:Her son, Sohrin, has already passed his theater exam, and he'll soon be our newest member.
妮露:加萨尼先生在剧场获得了对艺术的新解读,他决定陪我们一起见证这里的发展。
Nilou:Mr. Khasani found a new way to look at art. He decided to stay at the theater to watch us grow.
妮露:法哈德先生,胡尚先生他们,就算在没有表演的时候也会来打发时间,和我们分享一天的趣事。
Nilou:Mr. Farhad and Mr. Hushang visit even when there isn't a show going on, and they always tell us lots of entertaining stories.
妮露:包括阿娜耶,她也愿意融入这个环境,开始向往全新的未来。
Nilou:Even Inayah wants to stay with us, and she's starting to look forward to a new future.
妮露:剧场是为了他们而存在的…是为了我们每一个「人」而存在的!
Nilou:Zubayr Theater exists for them... for every single one of us!
舍利夫:或许这个剧场让你收获了很多积极的情感体验,很遗憾,小姑娘,你走进了误区。
Sharif:Perhaps Zubayr Theater has provided you with a multitude of positive emotions and experiences. However, you have misconstrued something, young miss.
舍利夫:你所说的一切人际关系,都是在剧场正常运营的基础上建立起来的。
Sharif:The interpersonal relationships you speak of were established upon normal theater operations.
舍利夫:谢赫祖拜尔经营剧场是为了生计,剧场的工人是为了定时发放的工资,而观众是为了欣赏表演。
Sharif:Sheikh Zubayr operates the theater for his livelihood, his employees work for their wages, and the audience comes to enjoy performances.
舍利夫:人情只是在这种利益往来上产生的副产品,它可以很温暖很诱人,但它绝不可能喧宾夺主。
Sharif:Relationships are merely a byproduct in this exchange of interests. They may be pleasant and captivating, but they can only ever be secondary.
舍利夫:就像是一群为了攻克难题而聚在一起的学者,我们会竭力分享一切智慧,不分你我,情同手足。
Sharif:When scholars collaborate to solve difficult problems, we freely share our knowledge and resources with one another, as if we were all kin.
舍利夫:但从研究发表的那一刻起,我们就不再会聚在同一个会议室里。
Sharif:However, this collaboration ends after the results of our work are published.
舍利夫:理由也很简单——我们都是学者,还有新的研究要做。
Sharif:The reason is simple: We are scholars, and there are new projects that await our attention.
派蒙:他果然对人情嗤之以鼻,而且他好像早有准备,气势一点都没有减弱。
Paimon:He really doesn't think much of relationships. Paimon also thinks he did a lot of prep — he's been solid as a rock.
萨福万:从双方例举的论据来看,目前是舍利夫提出的观点占据优势。
Safwan:Sharif's argument is currently the more persuasive of the two for this point of contention.
萨福万:妮露所言剧场之人情,在实际禁止演出之前都只是假设,但舍利夫提出的是教令院常见的研究方式。
Safwan:The continuance of the interpersonal relationships Nilou spoke of remains hypothetical before the theater's demolition, whereas the situation that Sharif described has been well documented at the Akademiya.
萨福万:教令院在学术上有卓越建树,也要归功于学者们的高效,且始终能做到主次分明。
Safwan:The Akademiya has made significant academic contributions in no small part due to its researchers' efficiency and ability to compartmentalize.
派蒙:怎么办,怎么办,好像起到了反效果…
Paimon:Oh no, what should we do? Things are going in the opposite direction...
【选项1】
旅行者:别急,派蒙。
Traveler: Patience, Paimon.
【选项2】
旅行者:可能是妮露设下的圈套。
Traveler: Nilou might be setting him up.
派蒙:圈套?妮露给舍利夫挖了坑?
Paimon:A set-up? So Nilou's got him?
妮露:(很好,他已经这么说了,接下来的论据就可以决定辩论的胜负。)
Nilou:(Good, he's said what he said. The next argument could decide this debate.)
妮露:(但是,这样真的好吗?对阿娜耶来说,这可能太过残酷。)
Nilou:(But... is this really the best thing to do? It might be too cruel to Inayah...)
妮露回想起阿娜耶的话。阿娜耶很想赢,不愿因沉痛的经历而失去更多东西。
Nilou remembers what Inayah said. She really wants to win and doesn't want to lose anything else because of her painful past.
妮露:(我已经征求过她的同意,她想赢,为此可以付出一切代价。我也是。)
Nilou:(She already agreed to this. She wants to win, no matter what. Me too.)
妮露:舍利夫先生认为,人情是目标的副产物,只要目标达成或者中止,人情也会失去维系的理由。
Nilou:Mr. Sharif believes that interpersonal relationships are a byproduct of working towards a goal. Once that goal is achieved or abandoned, those relationships would have no more reason to continue.
妮露:那么,无法达成你的期望…
Nilou:Then, if someone has failed to live up to his expectations—
阿娜耶:无法达成你的期望,最后选择了离家出走的我,也不再是你的女儿了,对吧?
Inayah:If someone has failed to live up to your expectations and ran away from home, then she shouldn't be your daughter anymore, right?
妮露:阿娜耶…
Nilou:Inayah...
阿娜耶:抱歉,妮露,果然还是应该我来说。你没必要替我承担责任。
Inayah:Sorry Nilou, as expected, I should be the one to say it. You don't need to shoulder this responsibility for me.
舍利夫:……
Sharif:...
阿娜耶:如果在你的眼里,我的存在「目标」就是继承你的学术成果,现在应该彻彻底底地失败了。
Inayah:If in your eyes, the purpose of my existence is to become your academic successor, then that goal has ended in complete failure.
阿娜耶:那已经没有维系我们父女身份的理由了吧。
Inayah:By your logic, that means there is no more reason to sustain our relationship as father and daughter.
萨福万:不属于本次辩论双方的观众,请谨慎发言。
Safwan:Members of the audience who do not belong to either debate party, please speak with caution.
舍利夫:让她说吧。
Sharif:Let her speak.
舍利夫:就算她不说,妮露也会说相同的话。
Sharif:What she does not say, Nilou will.
阿娜耶:但事实上,就算发生了很多不愉快,你依然是我的父亲。
Inayah:No matter how many disagreements we've had, the truth is that you are still my father.
阿娜耶:你只是过于沉浸在自我的世界之中,不理解我们为什么会为了情感而聚在一起。
Inayah:You're so immersed in your own world that you can't understand why we come together for the sake of relationships.
里卡尔:就是,可别瞧不起我们啊!
Rekhar:Yeah, don't look down on us!
法哈德:能看跳舞的地方多的是,「祖拜尔剧场」就这么一个!
Farhad:You can watch a dance anywhere, but there's only one Zubayr Theater!
谢赫祖拜尔:这家伙也真够可怜的,居然说出这么蠢的话。
Sheikh Zubayr:I'm almost starting to feel sorry for this guy, what with the idiotic things he's said.
萨福万:安静,安静,请观众不要干扰辩论秩序!
Safwan:Order, order! Members of the audience, do not interrupt debate proceedings!
阿娜耶:我坦白说,这是我们准备的最后一个论据。你只要不再承认我是你的女儿,就可以赢得辩论的胜利。
Inayah:I confess that this is the final argument we had prepared. Disown me, and you will win the debate.
阿娜耶:但在此之前,父亲,我还有几句最后的话想说。
Inayah:But before that, Father, I have some final words to say.
阿娜耶:这段时间,我一直在反省。不过并不是反省我离家出走有何不妥,而是我终于理解到,我产生的对抗心没有意义。
Inayah:I've been doing some soul-searching. Not about whether I should have run away from home, but whether there was any point to my personal rebellion against you.
阿娜耶:我一直想得到你的认可,却总是让你失望,我离家出走,其实也只是在发泄这种屡屡受挫的情绪。
Inayah:I kept trying to earn your approval, but I only disappointed you over and over. The truth is, I ran away from home as a means to vent my recurring frustrations.
阿娜耶:换句话说,是我在压迫你,让你放弃对我的高期望。
Inayah:That is to say, I was exerting pressure on you, and hoping you'd give up on your lofty expectations.
阿娜耶:但这样一来,我做的事和你又有什么区别呢?
Inayah:But by doing that, wasn't I just doing the same thing as you?
舍利夫:……
Sharif:...
阿娜耶:我不会强加期望在你的身上了,我在「祖拜尔剧场」找到了我向往的生活。
Inayah:I won't force my expectations upon you anymore. At Zubayr Theater, I have found the life I've always wanted.
阿娜耶:我会从家庭对抗中走出来,为了我新的目标努力。
Inayah:I will move on from my family troubles and strive towards my new goal.
阿娜耶:但如果你不惜一切也要毁了这个地方,那我就会和这里的伙伴们一起,和你对抗到底。
Inayah:But if you dare to harm this place, then I will stand with my friends here and fight against you.
萨福万:别再发呆了,舍利夫,辩论还在继续。
Safwan:This is not the time to space out, Sharif. The debate is still underway.
舍利夫:…他们都已经是你的朋友了吗?
Sharif:...You already consider them to be your friends?
谢赫祖拜尔:这个问题应该问我们才对吧。
Sheikh Zubayr:You should be asking US that question.
索林:那是当然!
Sohrin:Of course we are!
艾贝:阿娜耶姐姐,是很好的朋友!
Abhi:Miss Inayah is a really good friend!
加萨尼:——稍微费了那么点工夫就是了。
Khasani:It was a bit of a process, but we won her over.
妮露:毋庸置疑。
Nilou:Make no mistake:
妮露:只要身处「祖拜尔剧场」,就是我们的一员,我们会一直在她的身边。
Nilou:All those who come to Zubayr Theater become one of us. We will always be with her.
舍利夫:哼,幼稚,单纯,不过…
Sharif:Hmph, such puerile simplicity. However...
舍利夫:居然让我松了一口气。
Sharif:It is surprisingly a relief.
说完,舍利夫转身离去。
After saying that, Sharif turns and walks away.
萨福万:喂,你…搞什么?唉,算了。
Safwan:Wait, what are you...? Ah, never mind.
妮露:他们…走了?
Nilou:They... left?
里卡尔:这就意味着我们赢了对吧?
Rekhar:Does that mean we've won?
库洛什:我们赢了?
Kourosh:We won?
派蒙:妮露你好厉害啊!
Paimon:Nilou, you're amazing!
【选项1】
旅行者:干得好!
Traveler: Fantastic job!
【选项2】
旅行者:阿娜耶也做得很棒!
Traveler: Inayah was also brilliant!
妮露:哈、哈哈…
Nilou:Ha... Haha...
妮露:抱歉,放松下来的一瞬间好像就要昏倒了…
Nilou:I relaxed for a moment, and... I feel a little faint...
妮露:看来阿娜耶在他的心中真的很有分量。
Nilou:It looks like he still has a place for her in his heart.
谢赫祖拜尔:干得好,妮露,阿娜耶,这样他们应该不会再来找麻烦了。
Sheikh Zubayr:Terrific work, Nilou and Inayah. They likely won't cause any more trouble for us.
法哈德:没想到你们还有这样坚定的一面,以后要刮目相看了。
Farhad:Didn't know you could get so fierce. I have a lot of newfound respect for you two.
妮露:但这样真的好累,嘿嘿,不想要第二次了…
Nilou:This really took a lot out of me, though. sigh I don't ever wanna do this again...
索林:妮露姐姐和阿娜耶姐姐都好帅气!
Sohrin:Both Miss Nilou and Miss Inayah were so cool!
里卡尔:是不是应该再来一场庆功宴啊。
Rekhar:Should we throw a second round of celebrations?
在欢声笑语中,辩论比赛终于落下了帷幕…
The curtain finally falls on the debate amidst a euphony of cheers...
与妮露交谈 Talk to Nilou
妮露:啊,是你,你来了啊。
Nilou:Oh, it's you.
旅行者:稍微平静一点了吗?
Traveler:Feeling any calmer?
妮露:嗯,好多了,越是回想,越是觉得那时候的感觉不可思议。
Nilou:Yes, I feel a lot better. The more I think back on everything, the more surreal it all feels.
妮露:让我再来一次,我可能都没办法脱口而出那些话了。
Nilou:I don't think I could repeat what I did a second time.
旅行者:说明我们的准备确实有成效。
Traveler:All of our preparations paid off.
妮露:嗯,这次真的很谢谢你。
Nilou:Yes, and it's all thanks to you.
【选项1】
旅行者:听完了其他人的故事…
Traveler: Now that I've heard everyone else's stories...
【选项2】
旅行者:我想听听你的。
Traveler: I want to hear yours.
妮露:我明白了,是我和剧场的缘分吧?
Nilou:Hehe, I see. You mean how fate brought me to the theater, right?
妮露:那就要聊到之前祖拜尔先生提到的,我的老师了。
Nilou:Then, I'll have to tell you about my teacher, who Mr. Zubayr had mentioned.
妮露:在我还小的时候,祖拜尔先生就办了这个剧场。
Nilou:Mr. Zubayr opened his theater when I was still a child.
妮露:那时候有个很漂亮的大姐姐在跳舞,我一下就被她的身姿吸引。
Nilou:There was a beautiful dancer, and from the moment I saw her, I couldn't look away.
妮露:我心想,她的天赋真是厉害,一定是蒙受了神的关照吧。
Nilou:I thought to myself, "The gods must have blessed her with such talent."
妮露:结果,她笑着对我说,正好相反。
Nilou:But later on, she would actually smile down at me and say, "Just the opposite, in fact."
旅行者:相反?
Traveler:The opposite?
妮露:嗯,她说,跳舞是从劳动中诞生的艺术,它并非来自于天上,而是一开始就属于人类。
Nilou:Yeah. She said, "Dance is an art born from toil. It isn't a gift from the gods, but a creation by our own hands."
妮露:它是基于人的生活诞生的美丽之物,每当有喜悦或值得庆祝的事,人们就会起舞。
Nilou:"It is a beautiful thing born from our life experiences. Whenever there is joy or something to be celebrated, people will dance."
妮露:换句话说,能够安然起舞的地方,自然包含了普通人的小幸福。
Nilou:"In other words, any place where people can effortlessly begin a dance will for sure be filled with the blessings of everyone's happiness."
妮露:所以她追求的并不是鲜花与掌声,她只想看到观众的笑容,这就足够了。
Nilou:She wasn't looking for flowers and applause — all she wanted was to see her audience smile.
【选项1】
旅行者:原来这就是…
Traveler: So that is...
【选项2】
旅行者:艺术之于人的意义。
Traveler: What art means to people.
妮露:对,和加萨尼先生的想法不谋而合。
Nilou:Right, the same as what Mr. Khasani believes.
妮露:我被她的说法彻底打动,于是就开始在她这里学习舞蹈,后来又在这里代替她进行表演。
Nilou:I was completely moved by what she had said, so I started taking dance lessons from her. And later on, I began to dance here in her stead.
妮露:她隐退之前也告诉我,无论何时,都不要忘记舞蹈对于人的意义。
Nilou:Before she retired, she told me, "For as long as you live, never forget what dance means to others."
妮露:这也是为什么,我和祖拜尔先生从一开始就不打算听教令院的话。
Nilou:This is why Mr. Zubayr and I never intended to listen to the Akademiya.
妮露:虽然最后引起了大麻烦,不过幸好顺利解决了。
Nilou:Even though it ended up causing everyone a whole lot of trouble, thankfully, everything worked out in the end.
【选项1】
旅行者:原来如此。
Traveler: I see.
【选项2】
旅行者:看来今后也不必担心了。
Traveler: Looks like you won't have to worry anymore.
妮露:嗯,不过还是有一点小小的遗憾。
Nilou:Mhm, although I do have a small regret.
旅行者:阿娜耶吗?
Traveler:Inayah?
妮露:是啊,虽然她已经决心不再和父亲进行对抗,但最终还是没达成有效的交流。
Nilou:Yeah. Even though she has already decided to stop fighting with her father, they never managed to have a real conversation with each other.
妮露:舍利夫先生离开之前,表情看上去百感交集。
Nilou:Before he left, Mr. Sharif looked like he had a lot on his mind.
妮露:他应该有很多话没有说出来,可能也没有机会说了。
Nilou:He probably has a lot of things he wants to say, but will now perhaps never get a chance to.
【选项1】
旅行者:确实有点遗憾。
Traveler: That really is a shame.
【选项2】
旅行者:说不定是好事。
Traveler: That might be for the best.
妮露:嗯,但我还是希望事情能有所转变,有个美好的期待总不会错啦。
Nilou:Yeah, but I still hope that things can change. It never hurts to have hope.
妮露:也欢迎你和派蒙以后常来看看我们的演出。
Nilou:You and Paimon are more than welcome to keep attending our shows.
妮露:下次你们说不定就能看到阿娜耶登台表演的样子了,嘿嘿。
Nilou:Hehe, who knows, next time, you might see Inayah on the stage.
派蒙:你也有点放心不下阿娜耶吧?
Paimon:Are you still worried about Inayah?
派蒙:以后常来看看,说不定会有转机呢。
Paimon:Let's be sure to come back often. Who knows, maybe things will have worked out for her!
等到两天之后(20点~22点) Wait until two days later (20:00 – 22:00)
前往剧场看看阿娜耶 Go to the theater to see Inayah
妮露:和大家介绍一下,这位是我们的新成员,阿娜耶。
Nilou:Everyone, I'd like to introduce you to our newest member: Inayah!
阿娜耶:大、大家好…
Inayah:H—Hello, everyone...
妮露:以后她也会为我们献上好看的舞蹈,请大家多给她一些鼓励吧。
Nilou:She'll be dancing for us from now on, so please give her your support.
派蒙:阿娜耶登台亮相了欸,嘿嘿,不知道她跳起舞来会是什么样子。
Paimon:Inayah's taken her place on the stage! Paimon wonders how she'll look once she starts dancing.
派蒙:仔细想想,能有这样圆满的收场,可真是不容易。
Paimon:When you stop and think about it, happy endings like this sure aren't easy to come by!
旅行者:汇集了诸多机缘巧合。
Traveler:A lot of things came together to make it happen.
派蒙:妮露的努力,众人的智慧,阿娜耶的决心…
Paimon:Nilou's efforts, everyone's wisdom, Inayah's determination...
旅行者:还有舍利夫的心软。
Traveler:And Sharif's mercy.
派蒙:欸,这是什么意思?
Paimon:Huh? What do you mean by that?
【选项1】
旅行者:我猜他是故意给了机会。
Traveler: I think he intentionally gave us a chance.
【选项2】
旅行者:他本来没必要答应辩论。
Traveler: He didn't have to agree to the debate.
派蒙:你这么一说,好像很有道理。
Paimon:You do have a point there...
派蒙:虽然拆除剧场的事情过于粗暴,但似乎真的可以禁止妮露他们跳舞。
Paimon:The whole demolition thing was going overboard, but he really could've banned Nilou and the others from dancing.
派蒙:要是真的狠下心来,他即便不能大获全胜,也能搞个两败俱伤…
Paimon:If he really wanted to be ruthless, he could've done some real damage, even without winning the debate.
派蒙:算啦,这种人脑子里在想什么,我们也搞不懂,还是好好看演出吧。
Paimon:Oh well, it's not like we can understand how people like him think. Let's focus on watching the performance!
【选项1】
旅行者:有道理。
Traveler: Agreed.
【选项2】
旅行者:随他去吧。
Traveler: Enough of him for now.
派蒙:喂,等等,你看你看,说谁谁就出现了!
Paimon:Huh!? Wait, look who the cat dragged in!
派蒙:那不就是阿娜耶的父亲吗?
Paimon:Isn't that Inayah's father!?
旅行者:去打个招呼吧。
Traveler:Let's go greet him.
舍利夫:哦,是你们啊。
Sharif:Oh, it's you two.
舍利夫:今天没什么事,我来这边看看。
Sharif:I don't have much to do today, so I just came to look around this place.
派蒙:是来找阿娜耶的吗?
Paimon:Hmph, are you looking for Inayah?
舍利夫:不是,只是想看看表演而已,不用打扰她。
Sharif:No, I am simply here to watch a performance. There is no need to trouble her.
旅行者:你应该很忙才对。
Traveler:Shouldn't you be busy?
舍利夫:嗯,确实忙了一阵子。
Sharif:Well, I was, for a time.
舍利夫:因为输掉了辩论,让教令院丢了面子,一时间炒得沸沸扬扬的。
Sharif:My loss at the debate caused quite the loss of face for the Akademiya, so there was a period of unrest.
舍利夫:我也就借此机会,让上面的人暂时停了我的职,不然那些闲言碎语恐怕还会持续很久。
Sharif:I used this opportunity to suggest that my superiors temporarily suspend me from duty. Otherwise, the rumors would probably persist for even longer.
派蒙:停职了啊…
Paimon:Suspended from duty...
舍利夫:是啊,现在我这个无业游民,倒是有了很多闲心,能来看看这种演出。
Sharif:Yes, I am temporarily unemployed. However, I now have an abundance of time, so I can afford to come here and watch a show.
舍利夫:我确实无法理解这个地方有什么样的魔力,这也有点勾起了我的好奇心。
Sharif:I admit that I do not understand the magic that this theater possesses, but my curiosity has been piqued.
舍利夫:那个小姑娘努力的样子,我至今都忘不掉。阿娜耶在她的身边,应该也能变得更好。
Sharif:I still cannot forget that young lady's perseverance. Inayah would almost certainly mature in the presence of such a person.
旅行者:还是在担心女儿吧。
Traveler:So you're still concerned about your daughter.
舍利夫:不然呢,这天下没有不担心孩子的父母吧,她算是正好戳中了我的软肋。
Sharif:There are no parents who do not worry about their children. I suppose she managed to hit a weak spot of mine.
舍利夫:算了,我也没资格说这句话。
Sharif:Never mind. I do not have the right to say that.
派蒙:来都来了,就去见见她吧。
Paimon:You're already here, so you might as well go see her.
舍利夫:不用,没那个必要,演出结束我也该走了。
Sharif:No, that is not necessary. I will take my leave after the show concludes.
舍利夫:…别和她说我来过。
Sharif:...Do not tell her that I was here.
在你们说话时,妮露推着有些犹豫的阿娜耶走到你们身旁。她招呼上你们走到一旁,为这对隔阂颇深的父女留些空间。
再次见到女儿的舍利夫从包中掏出了一幅刺绣,这是他为了弥补女儿曾经受到的伤害所做的努力。目睹父亲行为的阿娜耶犹豫了一阵,怀着复杂的情感接过了刺绣,并希望能和父亲冷静地谈一谈。
While you are having a conversation, Nilou pushes the reluctant Inayah to your side. She beckons you to step aside and leave some private space for the estranged father and daughter.
After seeing his daughter again, Sharif takes out a work of embroidery from his bag — his attempt to make up for the hurt his daughter has received. Seeing this, Inayah hesitates for a while. Then with mixed emotions, she takes the embroidering, hoping that she can have a calm talk with her father.
派蒙:这两个人,果然是父女呢,扭扭捏捏的样子都那么像。
Paimon:Like father, like daughter. They're both so awkward with their feelings!
妮露:是啊,要不是我赶紧拽上阿娜耶过来,她估计也溜走了。
Nilou:Yeah, she probably would've snuck away as well if I didn't drag her back.
派蒙:他们有机会和好吗?
Paimon:Do you think they'll be able to reconcile?
妮露:这我就不知道了,和好对他们来说也不见得是好事。
Nilou:I'm not sure. A complete reconciliation may also not be the best thing for them right now.
妮露:那么多年积攒的矛盾与误会,不是轻易就能解除的,或许保持距离是更好的选择。
Nilou:All those years of arguments and misunderstandings can't be settled overnight. It might be best if they continue to keep some distance for now.
妮露:但是,无论他们人在何方,心在何处,血缘始终是一条无比坚实的「纽带」。
Nilou:But no matter where their hearts and bodies may be, they will always be family.
妮露:要是他们也能从中受惠,感受到其中的温暖就好了。
Nilou:All I wish for them is to be able to one day tap into the warmth of that bond.
妮露:对了,辩论的事情,我们大家都很感谢你。
Nilou:Oh, by the way, everyone's really thankful to you for helping out with the debate.
妮露:于是我们做了一份谢礼,希望你可以收下。
Nilou:So we made you a little something. Hope you'll like it!
派蒙:这、这不就是「祖拜尔剧场」吗?
Paimon:I—Isn't this Zubayr Theater?
派蒙:好厉害,做工精细,完成度也很高…
Paimon:Whoa, this is amazing... It's so detailed and polished...
妮露:嘿嘿,我们也是第一次做这么复杂的东西。
Nilou:Hee-hee, we've also never made anything this complicated before.
妮露:祖拜尔先生和加萨尼先生负责设计,我和阿娜耶还有其他人做了许多小零件。
Nilou:Mr. Zubayr and Mr. Khasani took charge of the design, while Inayah and I made all the little pieces with the help of others.
妮露:主体部分则是里卡尔和内嘉姐姐制作与拼装的。
Nilou:Ms. Rekhar and Miss Najia made and assembled the centerpiece.
妮露:因为你们是冒险家,今后还会前往各种各样的地方,见到无数风景。
Nilou:As adventurers, you two will doubtlessly travel to many more lands and see many more things.
妮露:所以我们希望「祖拜尔剧场」能成为你们旅途中的一段美好记忆,我们也随时欢迎你们能回来看看。
Nilou:That's why we hope that your time at Zubayr Theater will become a fond memory of your journey. You two are welcome back anytime!
派蒙:嗯,有机会我们就会来看你跳舞!
Paimon:Mhm, we'll come back and watch you dance whenever we get the chance!
【选项1】
旅行者:谢谢你们这么用心。
Traveler: Thank you all for being so considerate.
【选项2】
旅行者:按规矩,我也不该客套对吧?
Traveler: According to custom, I should drop the formalities and just accept it, right?
妮露:不用客气,也不用客套,你学得很快嘛。
Nilou:You're welcome, and there's no need to be so polite. You learned fast!
妮露:来,快收下吧。这是属于你我的故事,我会永远记得。
Nilou:Come on, take it. This is the story of you and me. It's a tale that I'll never, ever forget.
最后更新于