所织与所斩 The Woven and the Cut

该舍弃什么,又该坚持什么?这是设计师在裁剪与编织中要给出的答案… What should one forsake, and where should one persist? The answer that the designer gives amidst cutting and knitting is...

等待至两天后 Wait until two days later

旅行者:(千织说过要抓紧时间做时装秀的衣服,还是先不去打扰她了吧…)

Traveler:(Chiori said that she needs all the time she can get to make the clothes for the fashion show. Best not to disturb her for now...)

前往厄舍的工厂 Go to Uther's clothing factory

千织:你们来啦。

Chiori:Ah, you're here.

派蒙:千织!衣服的制作还顺利吗?你看起来有些累。

Paimon:Chiori! How are the new outfits coming along? Uh, you look kinda tired.

千织:还剩最后几道工序,已经交给爱洛芙了。应该能赶上晚上的时装秀。

Chiori:Just a few steps left, now. I've handed the rest over to Eloffe. We should be able to make tonight's show.

派蒙:这时间掐得好危险…你不去没事吗?

Paimon:Wow, that's cutting it real close... Are you sure she'll be okay without you?

千织:放心,我哪边都没打算输。况且今晚时装秀,厄舍工厂停业,要找证据的话这是我们唯一的机会。

Chiori:Don't worry, I have no intention of giving ground on either front. With the fashion show scheduled for tonight, Uther has closed his factory — this is our only chance to secure any incriminating evidence.

派蒙:虽然是他有错在先,但我们这么闯进去,是不是也算犯罪呀?

Paimon:Okay, Paimon totally gets that this is all his fault and he totally deserves it, but wouldn't we technically be trespassing on his property if we just barge in like this?

千织:他的工厂平时也开放参观。今天说的是停业,没说停止参观。

Chiori:His factory is usually open to the public. It may not be open for business right now, but that doesn't mean visitors can't stop by for a tour.

千织:我们只是好奇的顾客而已,有什么问题吗?

Chiori:We're just curious customers after all, aren't we?

派蒙:你要是这么说的话…

Paimon:Well, when you put it that way...

千织:好了,厄舍的工厂就是那间。抓紧时间,该行动了。

Chiori:Anyway, Uther's factory is right over there. Let's hurry up and get moving.

派蒙:呃…怎么会开在那种地方…

Paimon:Uhh... Why would he open a factory over... there?

千织:营销策略不同,「千织屋」主打高级定制,他主打便宜多销。可能这里租金便宜吧。

Chiori:We have different marketing strategies. While I specialize in high-end, custom garments, he prefers low prices and large sales volumes. I dunno... Maybe the rent here is cheap.

派蒙:好吧,只是看起来阴森森的,我绝对不会去那里买衣服。

Paimon:Alright, but Paimon's just gonna be the first to say... this place gives her the creeps. Paimon would never choose to buy anything from a place like this.

千织:你说得对,待会儿也多加小心。

Chiori:You make a good point. Let's all be on our guard.

进入厄舍的工厂 Enter Uther's factory

调查厄舍的工厂 Investigate Uther's factory

在周围调查 Investigate the surrounding area

书柜上的纸张:(看起来像是以前的设计手稿,没有什么特别的地方。)

Paper on the Bookshelf:(Some examples of Uther's old designs. There's nothing strange about them.)

在周围调查 Investigate the surrounding area

本子上的备忘录:「…宣传支出十万摩拉、雇佣支出二十万摩拉、原料支出…」

Notebook Memorandum:(Marketing expenses: 100,000 Mora. Employment expenses: 200,000 Mora. Material expenses...)

在周围调查 Investigate the surrounding area

桌上的笔记:「…快递员…将于…上午进城,途经…」

Notes on the Table:(The courier... shall arrive at the city... in the morning, via...)

调查试衣间 Investigate the fitting room

深入工厂 Go deeper into the factory

派蒙:这里看起来好脏啊,上面的衣服真的是在这里做出来的吗?

Paimon:This place is filthy... Are the clothes from Uther's shop seriously made here?

千织:…你们看那边。

Chiori:...Look over there.

派蒙:呜…好脏的水。我在这里都闻见臭味了。

Paimon:Ugh... That water looks super nasty. Paimon can smell the stench from all the way over here...

千织:厄舍这家伙,还敢说我的用料有问题。

Chiori:Hmph... And I was the one using unsafe materials, Uther?

派蒙:搞半天,是他自己开了个黑心工厂…

Paimon:So he was actually the one who opened an underground factory...

千织:我说他做的衣服怎么摸起来怪怪的…

Chiori:No wonder his clothes always felt weird to the touch...

千织:原来是为了削减成本,偷偷在工厂里搞这些小动作…

Chiori:He's been using all manner of tricks here in a bid to cut costs.

派蒙:这样做出来的衣服能穿吗?

Paimon:Should... Should the clothes made here even be worn?

千织:褪色和缩水都是小事了,这不正规的用料…穿多了皮肤都要出问题。

Chiori:Never mind issues with shrinking and fading... These materials can give you skin problems if you wear them too often.

派蒙:好可怕…我们快把这些证据拍下来吧!

Paimon:That's terrifying... Let's take some photos right away as evidence!

派蒙:这样他在审判庭上就无话可说了!我们继续前进吧。

Paimon:This way, he won't be able to try and deny anything in court! Alright, let's keep going.

调查仓库 Investigate the warehouse

派蒙:看起来是类似仓库的地方呢,呜…这里也臭烘烘的。

Paimon:This place seems like some kind of warehouse. Blech... And it stinks, too.

派蒙:呃!怎么回事?进来的路被堵住了!

Paimon:Huh!? What's going on? Our way in's been blocked!

旅行者:是想把我们困在工厂里…

Traveler:He wants to trap us in the factory...

千织:……

Chiori:...

千织:看来他知道我们会来。

Chiori:Seems like he knew we'd be coming.

派蒙:我记得千织你之前好像说,厄舍那家伙很了解你?

Paimon:You did say he knew you really well, didn't you?

千织:嗯,其实…厄舍是我最初的合作伙伴。

Chiori:Yes. And that's because... we used to be partners.

派蒙:欸?完全看不出来!你们俩关系明明这么差!

Paimon:B—But you're practically at each other's throats! Now you're telling us you used to work together!?

千织:刚到枫丹的时候,我和他都是向往步入「时尚」舞台的设计师。为了共同的目标,我们合作过一段时间。

Chiori:When I first came to Fontaine, we were both fledging designers who longed to gain a foothold in the world of fashion. We shared the same goal, so we decided to work together.

千织:原本我们都想做出与众不同、突破传统、让所有人都惊叹的服装…

Chiori:In the beginning, we both wanted to make clothes that would stand out from the crowd and shatter tradition — the kind of clothes that would turn heads and leave people in awe.

千织:但随着别人的一声声否定、投资人的一次次摇头…厄舍渐渐失去了信心。

Chiori:But with every criticism we received, and every sponsor that rejected us... Uther's confidence disappeared little by little.

千织:终于,在时装周前夕,他断定我们做不出理想中的衣服了,和我分道扬镳。

Chiori:Finally, right before Fashion Week, he came to the conclusion that we wouldn't be able to make the designs we always dreamed of, and we parted ways.

千织:我本着孤注一掷的心情,倾尽所有…在最后一天做出了满意的服装,怀着忐忑的心情参加了时装秀。

Chiori:For my part, I gambled it all and devoted everything I had to that one week... I came out the other side with something that really made me proud. I was nervous to present it, of course, but I knew it was my chance to show the industry what I was made of. In the end, well...

派蒙:结果就是千织你一举成名,但厄舍却放弃了自己的梦想,转而做起这种亏心的衣服吗?

Paimon:You received the acclaim of all Fontaine, while Uther gave up on his dream and turned to making this dodgy stuff?

千织:具体怎样我不知道,但我开了「千织屋」后,他每年都会给我使绊子这事是真的。

Chiori:I don't know the exact details of what happened after that. All I know is, after I opened Chioriya Boutique, he's harassed me every year since.

派蒙:哼!我看他就是嫉妒你的成就,我可一点都不同情他!

Paimon:Hmph! He's just jealous of what you've accomplished. A guy like that doesn't deserve your sympathy.

千织:不管怎么说,还是先想想怎么逃出去吧。

Chiori:Well, let's focus on getting out of here first.

千织:要是赶不上时装秀,那就真让他得逞了。

Chiori:Missing the show is as good as letting him win.

派蒙:啊,那边有几个操作台!去看看有没有什么能动的按钮吧!

Paimon:Ah, there are some control panels over there! Let's see if any of those buttons do anything!

离开厄舍的工厂 Leave Uther's factory

派蒙:…总算回到出口了。

Paimon:Finally! The entrance... at last...

厄舍:…哦?真是意外。连下面的房间都困不住你们。

Uther:...Oh? Those chambers couldn't hold you, I see. What a surprise.

派蒙:厄舍!你逃不掉了!我们已经掌握了你工厂的犯罪证据!

Paimon:We've collected a bunch of evidence on all the nasty stuff happening at your factory! You're not getting away this time, Uther!

厄舍:你又凭什么觉得,我会让证据离开这个工厂呢?

Uther:The evidence on your person, you mean? Hah, what makes you think I have any intention of letting it get past these walls?

千织:又是机械警卫…你有完没完?拿这些钱去干点正事不好吗?

Chiori:...More mechanical guards? Really? Ever thought about using these funds for a legitimate purpose?

厄舍:这就是我的正事。

Uther:Oh, but this is a legitimate purpose.

千织:搞垮「千织屋」?还是做你的臭衣服?

Chiori:What? Destroying Chioriya Boutique? Or continuing to make your rotten rags?

厄舍:是去证明「时尚」仅仅为一场可笑的闹剧,一场无知的狂欢!

Uther:—Proving that "fashion" is merely a laughable farce, a carnival of ignorance!

千织:…你被「时尚」这个概念套住了,厄舍。别去迎合它,做自己的东西,去改变它。

Chiori:...You know what your problem is, Uther? You've become so obsessed with the concept of "fashion" itself, that you let it paralyze you. Stop trying to cater to it. Focus on your own work, and you get to decide what "fashion" means!

厄舍:别在这对我说教!你早晚也会有一天对「时尚」低头,它说到底就只是一种舆论而已!

Uther:Spare me the lecture, why don't you. Sooner or later, you'll cater to all the voices too, you know. After all, what is "fashion" but another form of public opinion?

千织:它是人们对一种理念的向往。而「千织屋」的理念,就是绝不低头…

Chiori:Fashion is about aspiring towards a certain ideal, but it's up to you to decide what it is. My brand caters to no one but myself and my vision — that's my ideal, and it's not going to change.

厄舍:哼,当人们看到时尚界推崇的「千织屋」一落千丈的时候,他们就会知道这理念有多可笑。

Uther:Hmph. Well, once the people witness their former darling's spectacular fall, they'll understand how laughable that ideal truly is.

千织:你就为了证明自己这个无聊的念头,才对我的品牌下手?

Chiori:That's what you've been trying to prove all this time? Your jaded understanding of the industry is the reason you've had it out for my brand for so long?

千织:…以前的你可不是这样的,那个想做出震撼人心作品的厄舍去哪儿了?

Chiori:...You weren't like this before, Uther. What happened to the man who wanted to make something that would bring the entire world to its knees?

厄舍:我只是意识到那种不切实际的梦想有多么荒唐!

Uther:He realized long ago how utterly naive and ridiculous that dream was!

千织:…你放弃了自己的梦想,现在又转过头来贬低它。

Chiori:...You gave up on your dream, but that wasn't enough, was it? You had to find a way to prove to yourself that it could never have been possible at all.

千织:你自以为看清了一切,但…你不过是想证明自己放弃的那条路是错的,才能心安理得地过下去罢了。

Chiori:You think you understand... but you're just a bitter man who let his regrets dictate his choices. You regret giving up on your dream, so you stopped at nothing to prove to yourself that it wasn't the wrong choice.

千织:我就直说了吧,你这样子很可悲。

Chiori:This whole thing, Uther — It's pathetic.

厄舍:可悲的是你。像个傻子一样做着什么「风靡提瓦特」的白日梦,我看你连枫丹都要待不下去了!

Uther:Pathetic? Why don't you take a look in the mirror? You're a fool daydreaming about "taking all of Teyvat by storm." Well, good luck doing that when even Fontaine doesn't have a place for you anymore!

千织:……

Chiori:...

千织:…你说得对,或许所有追逐梦想的人都是傻子。

Chiori:...You're right. Maybe all those who pursue their dreams are fools.

千织:但更可悲的,是那些连傻子都不敢做的懦夫…

Chiori:But more pitiful still are cowards who are too afraid to even attempt what the fool is brave enough to try.

厄舍:你…!

Uther:You...!

【选项1】

旅行者:…千织,你先走。

Traveler: ...Chiori, you go first.

【选项2】

旅行者:…时装秀要紧。

Traveler: ...You've got a show to catch.

派蒙:没错,这里交给我们!

Paimon:Yeah, just leave this guy to us!

千织:不,应该是你们先走才对。

Chiori:No, you go instead.

派蒙:欸?可是…他还有枪…

Paimon:But... He has a gun...

千织:没事的。你们去会场,告诉大家计划照常进行。

Chiori:It'll be fine. Just go to the venue and tell everyone to proceed with the plan.

千织:这里,必须由我「亲自」给他一个教训。

Chiori:I'll deal with him. Some lessons... are best delivered in person.

【选项1】

旅行者:…我明白了。

Traveler: ...Alright.

【选项2】

旅行者:…千万小心。

Traveler: ...Stay safe.

派蒙:…千织你一定要赶上啊!

Paimon:Catch up with us soon!

厄舍:想走?

Uther:Trying to leave, are we?

金属的碰撞声

The sound of clashing metal is heard.

千织:看在与你合作过的份上,我一直对你手下留情,厄舍…

Chiori:I've held back all this time because of our past partnership, Uther...

厄舍:……

Uther:...

千织:但「参观」完你的工厂之后,我就不那么想了。

Chiori:But all that changed after our "tour" of your factory.

厄舍:哼…还在嘴硬。

Uther:Hmph... Still trying to talk tough, I see.

千织:不管你经历了什么,不管你为什么会变成这个样子…

Chiori:No matter what you've been through, no matter why you've become like this...

千织:用我朋友的话说——我一点都不同情你。

Chiori:If I may borrow the words of a friend — a guy like you doesn't deserve my sympathy.

厄舍:……

Uther:...

千织:就让我来告诉你,「千织」这个品牌代表了什么吧…

Chiori:Allow me to show you... the true meaning of the Chioriya brand.

枫丹时装周终于开幕。

娜维娅和绮良良从高处登场,打伞跳下落到了展台上,吸引了所有人的目光。林尼和琳妮特出现在她们身后。

伴随着娜维娅对「千织」品牌的介绍,千织也及时地赶到了现场。

灯光就绪,四人仿佛变魔术一般,转眼之间换上了华丽的衣装。

观众惊呼,千织也走上台,自信地向所有人宣告自己的设计理念。

只有那些不向梦想道路上的阻挠认输的人,才配得上「千织」这个品牌。

Fontaine Fashion Week has finally kicked off!

Navia and Kirara took to the stage from on high, drawing eyes and gasps as they descended downward on an opened umbrella, with Lyney and Lynette following behind.

As Navia introduced the "Chioriya" brand, the designer herself arrived at the venue in the nick of time.

Bathed in the light of the stage, the four of them changed into splendid outfits in the blink of an eye, as if by magic.

Chiori strode onto the stage as the audience gasped, confidently proclaiming her design philosophy to all.

Only those who refuse to surrender to setbacks on the road to achieving their dreams are worthy of the "Chioriya" brand.

返回「千织屋」 Return to Chioriya Boutique

时装秀结束后,众人回到了「千织屋」…

After the fashion show, everyone returns to Chioriya Boutique...

众人聚集在「千织屋」的门口,娜维娅和绮良良正在安装新的店铺招牌。

Everyone gathers at the entrance to the Chioriya Boutique just as Navia and Kirara are installing a new sign.

娜维娅:…现在怎么样了?

Navia:...How about this?

千织:再往左靠一点。

Chiori:A little more to the left.

绮良良:…这样?

Kirara:...Like this?

千织:嗯,完美。

Chiori:Perfect.

绮良良:嘿咻…!

Kirara:Phew!

夏洛蒂:哦!很合适呢!千织小姐,我能拍一张吗?

Charlotte:Ooh! That looks great! Miss Chiori, can I take a picture?

千织:当然。

Chiori:Of course.

绮良良:我都不知道千织姐你还做了新招牌呢。

Kirara:I didn't know you'd made a brand-new signboard!

千织:时装周前就做好了。想着等时装秀成功之后再挂上去。

Chiori:I made it before Fashion Week. I figured it'd be best to put it up after the success of the show.

娜维娅:想要风靡提瓦特,没有一个自己的招牌怎么行?在这一点上,「刺玫会」可比你领先哦!

Navia:Well, how can you become renowned through all of Teyvat without a fancy signboard of your own? The Spina's way ahead of you in that regard!

林尼:这么一想的话,我们魔术团队是不是也该考虑设计一个?

Lyney:Now that you mention it, perhaps our magic troupe could use one of those.

琳妮特:哥哥和我的招牌图案,分别是「怪笑帽帽猫」和「惊奇猫猫盒」。还得把佩伊加进来。

Lynette:Our signatures are the Grin-Malkin Cat and the Bogglecat Box. Oh, and we'd need to add Pers as well.

林尼:那佩伊就是…「不笑饿饿鹅」?

Lyney:Pers would need an alias, of course. Hmm, how about... the "Hangry Bird"?

娜维娅:噗哈哈哈哈…

Navia:Pfft... Hahaha!

千织:听起来是需要在帽子里塞两只猫和一只企鹅?

Chiori:So does that mean your signboard is going to be... two cats and a penguin stuffed into a single hat?

绮良良:哇,好像很暖和!

Kirara:Ooh, that sounds super snuggly and warm!

琳妮特:画面好挤…

Lynette:And a bit cramped...

夏洛蒂:千织小姐!我拍好了,连带着旅行者给我的那些证据,文章明天就能登上《蒸汽鸟报》。

Charlotte:Miss Chiori! I'm done taking pictures. You can expect the article in tomorrow's Steambird, along with the evidence Traveler gathered!

千织:谢谢你,夏洛蒂。

Chiori:Thank you, Charlotte.

夏洛蒂:没事没事,将真相带给观众,是一位记者应该做的。

Charlotte:It's my pleasure! Bringing the truth to light is a journalist's duty.

千织:以后「温亨廷先生」的装饰,我全都免费帮你定制。

Chiori:Going forward, feel free to custom-order any accessories you need for Monsieur Verite. It's on the house.

夏洛蒂:欸欸欸!真…真的可以吗?

Charlotte:Huh!? Y—You really mean it?

千织:当然。林尼和琳妮特也别客气,以后有什么想要的演出服,随时和我说一声就好。

Chiori:Of course. The same goes for you too, Lyney, Lynette. If you have need of any costumes in future, just drop me a note.

琳妮特:不是演出服也行吗?

Lynette:What about something other than a costume?

林尼:那就多谢千织小姐了。

Lyney:Thank you, Chiori. It's much appreciated.

娜维娅:我就不要什么好处了!你平时多来串串门就行。

Navia:Well, I don't really need anything! Just don't be a stranger, alright?

绮良良:我也不需要什么,只要千织姐以后的跨国快递继续指名我就行。

Kirara:I don't need anything, either! So long as you continue to request my international courier services from Komaniya Express, we're golden!

娜维娅:哦,说到这个,绮良良你什么时候回去?

Navia:Actually, that reminds me... When will you be leaving, Kirara?

绮良良:欸!这个…我…

Kirara:Huh!? Erm... About that...

娜维娅:「刺玫会」专门为你准备了一辆车,可以让你坐在里面,我们推着你出枫丹哟!

Navia:The Spina di Rosula has prepared a special vehicle for you, so you can just get in, and we'll push it all the way out of Fontaine!

绮良良:那也太丢人了吧!

Kirara:What, no, that's so embarrassing!

派蒙:嘿嘿,那我们有没有什么好处呢?

Paimon:Ooh, do we get something nice too, Chiori?

千织:当然有,待会儿…

Chiori:Of course. Just hold on a second...

夏沃蕾:扰乱会场秩序、私自挪用会场灯光、公众场合使用武器、危险演出不报备…

Chevreuse:Disrupting public order at the show, appropriating venue lighting equipment without authorization, using weaponry in public, hosting a dangerous performance without notifying the authorities...

派蒙:呃,夏沃蕾,你听我们说…

Paimon:Um, Chevreuse, we can explain...

夏沃蕾:…要是你们看见了我所描述的那些罪人,记得来向我这个特巡队队长汇报。

Chevreuse:...If you come across anyone who matches those descriptions, please report them to the Special Patrol at your earliest convenience.

千织:报罪名开心吗?吓我一跳呢。

Chiori:Enjoyed that, didn't you? You nearly scared me half to death!

夏沃蕾:吓一跳的是我。会场上那出下次能提前告诉我一声吗?

Chevreuse:Says the one who pulled that stunt earlier. How about you do me a favor and tell me in advance next time you're planning something like that?

千织:告诉你你就会答应了?

Chiori:And if I had, would you have approved?

夏沃蕾:不会,但至少能让我不被吓到。

Chevreuse:No, but it would've at least spared me a whole lot of anxiety.

千织:我这不是已经补偿你了吗?灰河那处生产有害商品的黑心工坊,我人都帮你捆好放在那里。还不够贴心吗?

Chiori:Well, I would say I've more than made it up to you, have I not? A whole underground workshop in the Fleuve Cendre, and the man responsible all tied up and handed to you on a silver platter! Sounds pretty thoughtful, if you ask me.

夏沃蕾:好吧,不和你争了。今晚我认输。

Chevreuse:...Alright, I won't argue with you. You can have this one.

娜维娅:什么嘛,既然在这里的大家都是朋友,不如就待会儿一起去吃一顿吧!记在「刺玫会」的账上!

Navia:Well, friends, I would say we've earned ourselves a nice meal for our efforts! Let's go! Spina's treat!

夏沃蕾:我就免了。还有一堆手续要办,你们玩得开心。

Chevreuse:I'll have to take a raincheck. I've still got a lot of paperwork to take care of, so you all go have fun.

夏沃蕾:对了,千织,我路上遇到维格尔,让我给你带个话。

Chevreuse:By the way, Chiori, I ran into Wenger on the way here. He had a message for you.

千织:行了行了,肯定就是些道歉什么的,不用劳烦你。我改天上门去嘲笑他。

Chiori:I don't need to hear it — I'm sure the old fool used pretty much every apology in the book. I'll just visit him some other day and give him a hard time about everything.

夏沃蕾:你还挺了解他。

Chevreuse:Hah, you know him well.

千织:这次也谢谢你了,夏沃蕾。

Chiori:Thanks again, Chevreuse.

夏沃蕾:应该的。另外我再说一句——

Chevreuse:My pleasure. Oh, and one last thing—

夏沃蕾:刚才的时装秀真是漂亮极了。

Chevreuse:That was really quite an amazing show.

千织:还用你说?

Chiori:You don't say?

娜维娅:好了好了,要参加庆功宴的朝这儿看,跟我来吧!

Navia:Alright, alright, follow me if you want in on the celebration feast! Come on, we're leaving!

千织:旅行者,派蒙,能先到风景好的地方等我一下吗?我去和娜维娅说我们晚点到。有东西送你们。

Chiori:Traveler, Paimon, could you go wait for me at that place with the view? I'll let Navia know that we'll be a little late. There's something I'd like to give you.

派蒙:风景好的地方?哦!是那里对吧,没问题!

Paimon:A place with a view? Ooh! Paimon knows where you mean! Sure, no problem!

千织:嗯,我很快就来。

Chiori:Perfect. I'll be right there.

前往约定的地点 Go to the agreed location

千织:久等了。

Chiori:Sorry to keep you waiting.

派蒙:不久不久,有什么要到这里才能送呀?

Paimon:We didn't wait long at all! But what did you wanna give us that you couldn't share right in front of everyone else?

千织:…来,给你这个。

Chiori:...Here. Take this.

派蒙:这是…一枚胸针?还是「千织屋」的样式。咦?我也有份!

Paimon:Oh wow... a brooch! And in the style of Chioriya Boutique, too! Wait, Paimon gets one as well?

千织:暂时只做了这两枚,想来想去,还是决定先送给你们。

Chiori:I've only made two for now. After much consideration, I decided to give them to you two.

【选项1】

旅行者:谢谢…

Traveler: Thank you...

【选项2】

旅行者:我会好好保管…

Traveler: I'll take good care of it.

千织:这次你们帮了我很大的忙,而且几乎一直陪着我。

Chiori:You've been a great help. Even when things were looking bleak, you stayed by my side.

千织:我有时候觉得,就算是为了不辜负你们的相信,我也不能认输。

Chiori:There were even times when I felt like I had to fight back and win, even if it was just to honor the trust that you had in me.

派蒙:这次更多还是千织自己的功劳啦。

Paimon:Well, we may have helped a little, but Paimon would say you deserve most of the credit. This result... It was all you, Chiori!

千织:这我敢肯定地告诉你,绝对不是。

Chiori:I know for certain that was not the case.

千织:在「梦想」的道路上走了这么久,我已经感受到了…

Chiori:I've chased my dream for so long that I've come to understand something...

千织:除了自己的信念与坚持之外,最不可或缺的,就是支持你的朋友。

Chiori:Apart from conviction and persistence, the thing that matters the most is having friends who believe in you even when you don't believe in yourself.

千织:一个人能做到的事情非常有限,这次如果不是你们相助,我可能真的会一败涂地。

Chiori:A single person can only do so much. Without all your help, Chioriya Boutique could have easily fallen to ruin.

派蒙:也没有那么夸张吧…倒是我很担心千织你在时装秀上说的那些,你就不怕之后没人来买你的衣服吗?

Paimon:Well, Paimon doesn't think it would have ever gotten to that point... Not if you had anything to say about it. But, um, about the stuff you said at the show... You aren't worried it'll rub some people the wrong way?

千织:或许我的说辞的确有些高傲,但那都是我最真诚的想法。我不会被这个世界牵着走,更别说被任何人牵着走。

Chiori:Perhaps my words were a little pretentious, but they do reflect how I truly feel. I won't bow or scrape before any force in this world, much less any individual.

千织:我有自信,「千织屋」的衣服,一定是最好的那一个。好的东西,人们自然会追随。

Chiori:I'm confident in the quality of my work. Create something beautiful, and there will always be people who appreciate it.

派蒙:嘿嘿,那我就放心了!

Paimon:Well, guess there's nothing to worry about, then!

派蒙:接下来,我们是不是该去参加庆功宴了呀?

Paimon:Should we go back and join them at the victory feast?

千织:嗯,当然。不过在那之前,再让我欣赏一下今晚的夜色吧。

Chiori:Oh yes, of course. But before that, I'd like to admire the view for just a little while longer.

千织:我敢肯定,这会是我来枫丹之后,所见过最美的一晚。

Chiori:You know? Of all the nights I've spent in Fontaine, I'd say this is the loveliest by far.

最后更新于