「蒙德最强战力」之争 Who Is Mondstadt's Strongest Fighter?

「天使的馈赠」的酒客们,议论起了蒙德街头巷尾的热门话题… Customers at the Angel's Share have started debating the hottest topic on Mondstadt's streets: "Who is the strongest fighter in Mondstadt?"

等待夜晚降临 Wait until night

向巴顿了解最近的话题 Talk to Patton about recent conversation topics

巴顿:唉,只能从窗外听到大家的讨论,连发言的机会都没有,好想参加他们的话题啊…

Patton:sigh Shame I only get to listen in from the other side of the window and don't get to join in the debate. I'd love to give my two cents...

派蒙:欸?什么什么?有什么好玩的事情吗?我也想听!

Paimon:Say what? What's up, what's up? Paimon wants in!

巴顿:酒馆里的客人们,最近激烈地讨论起了一个话题——「谁,才是蒙德城最强战力」。

Patton:Recently, all the customers at the tavern have been debating the exact same topic: "Who is the strongest fighter in Mondstadt?"

派蒙:「最强」…?

Paimon:The strongest fighter?

派蒙:强到一拳能放倒几只丘丘人,算最强吗?

Paimon:Must be someone who can floor a whole gang of hilichurls with just one punch!

【选项1】

旅行者:应该没有那么简单吧。

Traveler: There must be far more to it than that.

派蒙:唔…看来「最强」的称号,并不好拿啊。

Paimon:Wow... then it really must be tough to become the strongest of all.

【选项2】

旅行者:我也可以。

Traveler: Pff! I do that for fun.

派蒙:好,那我要提名你。

Paimon:Then Paimon nominates you!

派蒙:对了,巴顿先生,关于这个话题,大家讨论出什么共识了吗?

Paimon:But anyway... Is there, like, a general agreement in the city on who it is, or...?

巴顿:嗯…指望「自由之都」的人轻而易举达成共识,就像期待天上掉渔人吐司一样难。

Patton:Hah. Expecting people to come to a swift and straightforward consensus in the City of Freedom is like expecting Fisherman's Toast to drop out of the sky.

巴顿:每个人都有自己的想法,但谁手里的信息都不全面,所以讨论才会变得激烈又有趣吧。

Patton:Everyone's got their own opinion, backed up by a unique set of cherry-picked information... But let's be honest, that's what makes the discussion so impassioned and entertaining.

巴顿:现在市面上占据主流的提名…我想想…

Patton:Mainstream opinion is polarized, with most people supporting one of two candidates.

巴顿:应该是「蒲公英骑士派」和「暗夜英雄派」吧。

Patton:One is the Dandelion Knight, the other is the Darknight Hero.

【选项1】

旅行者:派蒙要把票投给谁?

Traveler: Paimon, who are you voting for?

【选项2】

旅行者:有人支持我吗?

Traveler: Anyone vote for me?

派蒙:我支持你哦。

Paimon:Paimon votes for you!

派蒙:不过,我们还是进酒馆打听看看吧。说不定会有什么逸闻呢?

Paimon:But let's go into the tavern and talk to the patrons. Maybe we'll pick up some juicy gossip.

巴顿:哈,这份悠闲真让人羡慕。

Patton:Oh, I do envy your life of leisure...

巴顿:你们不用管我…呜呜,我也得…继续工作了…

Patton:But don't mind me, of course. sigh I guess I'll just... get back to work.

进入酒馆 Enter Tavern

向酒客们打听「最强战力」的事 Ask tavern patrons about the strongest fighter in Mondstadt

杰克:关于「蒙德最强战力」。

Jack:Who's the strongest fighter in Mondstadt?

杰克:你问我心目中的「最强战力」?

Jack:You want to know who I think the toughest fighter is?

杰克:那应该就是光辉万丈的大冒险家——斯坦利先生了吧。

Jack:In my opinion, that would be the finest adventurer of them all — Stanley.

杰克:虽然协会的塞琉斯会长也很厉害,但能够直面烬寂海魔兽的,只有斯坦利先生一个吧!

Jack:Guild Master Cyrus is up there with the toughest, too, but only Stanley can take on the bloodthirsty beasts of the Mare Jivari!

派蒙:「烬寂海的魔兽」,听上去很凶猛呢。

Paimon:Bloodthirsty beasts of the Mare Jivari? Sounds terrifying!

派蒙:要是出现在你面前,你会害怕吗?

Paimon:D'you reckon you'd be scared if you were faced with one of those?

【选项1】

旅行者:我会把它打倒。

Traveler: I'd beat it to a pulp.

派蒙:哦哦!真不愧是你呢。

Paimon:Yeah! Bam, wham, pow!

【选项2】

旅行者:我会逃走。

Traveler: I'd run for my life.

派蒙:唔,没错。毕竟,那个,安全第一。

Paimon:Sensible choice. Safety first and all that.

向酒客们打听「最强战力」的事 Ask tavern patrons about the strongest fighter in Mondstadt

布鲁斯:关于「蒙德最强战力」。

Bruce:Who's the strongest fighter in Mondstadt?

布鲁斯:嗝…要说最强的话。

Bruce:Er... hic The strongest fighter of them all?

布鲁斯:那当然是我们的琴团长了…嗝。

Bruce:That would be Jean, obviously! hic

布鲁斯:就是因为…琴团长太厉害,甩几下剑…就能…击败遗迹守卫…

Bruce:Why? Grand Master Jean is so strong... she can take out a Ruin Guard with just a few slashes of her sword. hic

布鲁斯:一个人就能…扫平达达乌帕谷的三大部族…

Bruce:And she could wipe out the three hilichurl tribes at Dadaupa Gorge all by her... hic self.

布鲁斯:才会,让我们过得太安逸…无所事事…

Bruce:Otherwise, we wouldn't have such a carefree existence... with nothing to do...

派蒙:嗯,琴团长给人的感觉,的确很可靠。

Paimon:It's true that Jean makes people feel they're in safe hands.

派蒙:但是,总觉得这个家伙已经醉醺醺的了…

Paimon:Meanwhile, this guy is drunk as a skunk!

向酒客们打听「最强战力」的事 Ask tavern patrons about the strongest fighter in Mondstadt

查尔斯:关于「蒙德最强战力」。

Charles:Who's the strongest fighter in Mondstadt?

查尔斯:「最强战力」?我不太关心这类话题…

Charles:The strongest fighter? I don't pay much attention to that sort of thing...

派蒙:欸。我还以为会有什么,只有酒保先生才知道的消息渠道呢。

Paimon:Huh. Paimon thought bartenders had some kind of special information sources.

旅行者:就像专供的酒源一样?

Traveler:Just like they have an exclusive supplier of wine?

派蒙:没错没错!就是这样。

Paimon:Exactly! That's what Paimon was getting at.

查尔斯:我可不做情报方面的工作。

Charles:I have no involvement in any intelligence-gathering operation.

查尔斯:但真要我推选一个人选的话,「暗夜英雄」吧。

Charles:But if you made me pick someone, it would be the Darknight Hero.

查尔斯:我听人提起他的事迹,好像是从深渊教团手里救出过平民。

Charles:I've heard some stories about him. Apparently, he once rescued a city dweller from the Abyss Order.

派蒙:出现了,是隐藏情报!

Paimon:There it is — the barman's top-secret intelligence!

派蒙:话说回来,那些深渊教团的怪物,还真是四处作乱啊。

Paimon:Speaking of the Abyss Order, their minions are really stirring up trouble all over the place, aren't they?

向酒客们打听「最强战力」的事 Ask tavern patrons about the strongest fighter in Mondstadt

六指乔瑟:关于「蒙德最强战力」。

Six-Fingered José:Who's the strongest fighter in Mondstadt?

六指乔瑟:唔…「蒙德的最强战力」…

Six-Fingered José:Eh? The most macho in Mondstadt?

六指乔瑟:我想…那是一个红衣服的小女孩。

Six-Fingered José:...She's a little girlie who wears red.

旅行者:红衣服的小女孩?

Traveler:A girl dressed in red?

六指乔瑟:没错。这就要说起半个月前的某一天,我去望风山地寻找新作的灵感,结果…

Six-Fingered José:That's right! I found this out one day about half a month ago, when I went to the Stormbearer Mountains looking for inspiration for my new song.

六指乔瑟:你猜怎么着?

Six-Fingered José:Guess what happened?

派蒙:怎么着?

Paimon:What happened?

六指乔瑟:我发现了一位极具破坏力的强者!

Six-Fingered José:I witnessed the most powerful destructive force I have ever seen in my life!

六指乔瑟:望风山地的一大片地貌,都被那位强者改变了!

Six-Fingered José:I'm telling you, it completely changed the whole landscape in that part of the mountains!

派蒙:哇!!

Paimon:Holy moly!

六指乔瑟:那时我躲在灌木丛后面,看到一个红衣服的小女孩跑远了,只留下面目全非的山地。

Six-Fingered José:I was hiding behind a bush and I saw this little girlie in red clothing running into the distance, leaving a trail of destruction in her wake.

六指乔瑟:唔…但是这样说了别人也不相信。

Six-Fingered José:sigh But I don't know if anyone will believe me.

派蒙:嗯…小女孩和那么强大的破坏力,很难联系在一起呢。

Paimon:Hmm... Now that you mention it, the idea of a tiny little girl wielding that much destructive power is a little far-fetched...

六指乔瑟:要我说,她一定有什么大家都不知道的宝物。

Six-Fingered José:You want to know what I think? I think she has a treasure nobody else knows about.

六指乔瑟:说不好,还是全蒙德最厉害的宝物!

Six-Fingered José:Maybe even the most powerful treasure in all of Mondstadt!

派蒙:你是说…宝物?!

Paimon:Did you say treasure!?

派蒙:旅行者,你听见了吗。

Paimon:Traveler, did Paimon imagine that or did you hear it too?

六指乔瑟:…这是我的猜测。唔…不对,是吟游诗人敏锐的感觉!

Six-Fingered José:It's... just a guess. I mean... No, it's a bard's razor-sharp intuition!

【选项1】

旅行者:听上去没什么说服力。

Traveler: I don't buy it.

六指乔瑟:怎么这样…

Six-Fingered José:How can you say such a thing...

【选项2】

旅行者:姑且相信你吧。

Traveler: I'll take you at your word, for now.

六指乔瑟:谢谢你!啊,难得的知音?!我是多么喜悦, 居然在…

Six-Fingered José:Thank you, amigo/a! Ah, I am so happy to meet a true amigo/a. Who would have thought—

派蒙:那个小女孩,叫什么名字呢?

Paimon:So, this girl. What's her name?

六指乔瑟:唔…名字我就不知道了。不怎么在蒙德城里见过她。

Six-Fingered José:Ah... I do not know her name. I do not see her often in Mondstadt.

六指乔瑟:唉,别不相信啊,我说的可都是实话!

Six-Fingered José:Hey, I am telling the truth! You gotta believe me!

派蒙:嗯唔…听上去还有点神神秘秘的呢。

Paimon:Hmmm... Doesn't sound like much to go on...

派蒙:不过,谢谢你的情报!

Paimon:But thanks for your intel!

和派蒙一起总结情报 Discuss your findings with Paimon

派蒙:果然就跟巴顿先生说得一样呢。

Paimon:Patton was right about one thing.

【选项1】

旅行者:大家都有自己的看法。

Traveler: Everyone has an opinion.

【选项2】

旅行者:还听到了一些特别的人选。

Traveler: Not just that, but some people's choice of candidate was just plain weird.

派蒙:但是,如果像这样,谁都说服不了谁的话…

Paimon:If everyone's got their own opinion and can't be persuaded...

派蒙:岂不是永远都不能知道「蒙德的最强战力」到底是谁了。

Paimon:...How are we ever gonna find out who Mondstadt's strongest fighter is?

派蒙:啊,有了!

Paimon:...Eureka! Paimon's got it!

派蒙:我们去找琴团长问问看吧?

Paimon:Let's go see what Jean says.

派蒙:说不定会有,「西风骑士团认证的官方排行榜」!

Paimon:Bet the Knights have got an official ranking table for this kind of thing!

【选项1】

旅行者:真会有那种东西吗?

Traveler: What makes you so sure?

派蒙:走嘛走嘛,不试试怎么知道呢。

Paimon:Come on, let's just go and ask already. We'll never find out if we don't!

【选项2】

旅行者:我也可以有名次吗?

Traveler: Ooh! Do you think I'll be on there?

派蒙:那就要看他们有没有算上你的事迹了吧?

Paimon:Guess it depends if they counted all your shenanigans or not.

派蒙:放心,我还是很信得过你的实力的!

Paimon:Don't worry though, Paimon has full confidence in your abilities!

前往骑士团 Go to the Knights of Favonius Headquarters

向琴了解「最强战力」的情报 Ask Jean about the strongest fighter in Mondstadt

派蒙:琴团长!打扰你啦,我们在收集「蒙德最强战力」的情报。

Paimon:Oh, Master Jean! Sorry to bother you, we're collecting intel on the strongest fighter in Mondstadt.

派蒙:有没有…那种…西风骑士团认证过的官方排名呢?

Paimon:Do you have... uh, one of those... official Knights of Favonius—verified ranking table... thingies?

琴:「蒙德最强战力」…?

Jean:Strongest fighter in Mondstadt?

琴:抱歉,不能帮上忙了。我身边并没有这方面的资料…

Jean:I am sorry, but I cannot help. I do not have any relevant documentation on that topic...

派蒙:欸…好可惜。

Paimon:Oh... Well, that sucks.

派蒙:我还希望看他/她排上前五呢。

Paimon:Paimon was hoping Traveler would at least make the top five.

琴:哈哈。即使没有这方面的统计,我对这位荣誉骑士的实力也从未质疑过。

Jean:Hehe. Well, although I do not have the data to make such an assessment, I will say that my faith in our Honorary Knight's abilities has never wavered.

琴:对了,说到这个…

Jean:Which reminds me...

琴:最近又有深渊教团的法师,在蒙德城附近鬼鬼祟祟地出没。

Jean:Recently, one of the Abyss Order's Mages has been active near the city, although he is keeping a low profile.

琴:如果你们在蒙德周边逗留,也希望能够帮忙留意一下。

Jean:If you are staying around Mondstadt, please be on the lookout for danger.

琴:以你的「战力」,守护人们的安全,应当不成问题。

Jean:Given your... well, high-ranking fighting strength, I trust you will be able to help keep the area safe.

派蒙:好!如果能够把深渊教团解决掉的话,他/她的排名又会上升一点吧。

Paimon:Awesome! After Traveler defeats the Abyss Order, she'll/he'll climb up that ranking table faster than she/he climbs up all those cliffs!

【选项1】

旅行者:没有那样的排名啦。

Traveler: Paimon. There is no ranking table.

【选项2】

旅行者:会变成「最强」?

Traveler: D'you think I'll get to first place?

派蒙:总之,打倒他们就对了啦!

Paimon:Well, either way, smashing the Abyss Order to bits is the right thing to do.

琴:哈,感觉被你们的干劲激励了呢。

Jean:Hehe. I like your enthusiasm. It is infectious.

琴:那么,一路小心。

Jean:But be careful out there.

离开骑士团办公室 Leave the Knights of Favonius office

你们刚刚离开骑士团办公室,却撞上了一个冒冒失失路过的小女孩。担心着这孩子的状况,你赶快扶起了她,询问她是否受伤…

When you exit the Knights of Favonius office, you bump into a very cheeky young lady. Concerned for her well-being, you help her up and ask if she is hurt...

询问小女孩的情况 Ask about the girl

???:唔!我,我很好!对不起,撞到了你们。

???:I—I'm fine! I'm not hurt! Sorry for bumping into you.

旅行者:你有东西掉了。

Traveler:You dropped something.

派蒙:嗯唔…这上面写的是…

Paimon:Hey, look, there's some writing on here...

派蒙:「城里放炮禁闭室报到」、「炸弹伤人琴找上门」、「放火烧山可莉完蛋」?

Paimon:"Explosion inside city wall, grounded be thy woe," "Explosions can hurt people, Jean can be dreadful," "Mondstadt be bombed, Klee be doomed..."

???:呀?!

???:Yikes...

???:这…这是凯亚哥哥帮我总结出的…总结出的…唔,生存守则!

???:Mr. Kaeya wrote these down for me, um... they're, um... survival rules.

派蒙:生存守则?

Paimon:Survival rules?

???:就…就是不论如何千万不能违反的东西。

???:Y—Yeah... Rules that I must absolutely never break under any circumstances.

???:不然会发生很可怕、很可怕的事情。

???:Otherwise, something terrible would happen.

【选项1】

旅行者:凯亚哥哥?

Traveler: Kaeya writes like this?

【选项2】

旅行者:可怕的事情?

Traveler: Something terrible?

???:嗯!

???:Yep!

???:啊啊啊,忘记做自我介绍了。

???:Ah, I forgot to introduce myself!

可莉:我的名字叫作可莉。

Klee:My name is Klee.

【选项2】

旅行者:我是旅行者。

Traveler: My name is Traveler.

派蒙:叫我派蒙就好啦。

Paimon:And Paimon's name is... well, Paimon.

【选项1】

旅行者:你好。

Traveler: Hello, Klee.

可莉:我知道你们的事情,是帮助了蒙德的荣誉骑士!

Klee:I've heard all about you guys! You're the Honorary Knight who helps Mondstadt!

派蒙:哇?!

Paimon:Wow!

派蒙:好感动,又一次得到了肯定!

Paimon:More recognition, yay! Paimon is so happy right now.

可莉:我是听安柏…嗷呜。不对不对,来不及说这些了。

Klee:I heard it from Amber... But wait, no— there's no time for this right now.

可莉:我,我其实有件很紧急、很紧急的事情,所以才抱着地图跑来这里。

Klee:I'm dealing with a big emergency. I grabbed my map and ran as fast as I could all the way here.

旅行者:怎么了?

Traveler:What's wrong?

可莉:我,我埋在低语森林里的宝物不见了。

Klee:Th—The treasure I buried in the Whispering Woods, it's... gone.

派蒙:你是说…宝物?!

Paimon:Did you say... buried treasure!?

【选项1】

旅行者:她看起来需要帮助…

Traveler: I think she needs our help.

派蒙:没错,我也是这样想的!

Paimon:Exactly what Paimon was thinking!

【选项2】

旅行者:红衣服的小女孩…

Traveler: A girl dressed in red, hmm...

派蒙:还带着宝物!

Paimon:And she has treasure!

派蒙:(六指乔瑟先生说的「强者」,难道就是可莉吗…)

Paimon:(Seriously? Klee gets Six-Fingered José's vote for strongest fighter in Mondstadt? What is wrong with people...)

派蒙:宝物失踪可是大事,要不我们帮你找回来吧!

Paimon:Lost treasure is a big deal. Let us help you find it!

可莉:好耶!谢谢你们!

Klee:Yay! Thanks, you guys!

可莉:我看看…喏!宝物就在地图上的这个位置。我圈出来了!

Klee:Here! Here's where the map says the treasure should be. I put a circle round it.

可莉:我在埋宝物的地方还插了一个小木牌,很好找的!

Klee:I also put a wooden sign in the ground at the place where I buried it. To make it easier to find!

派蒙:(木牌…好像能明白宝物为什么会失踪了。)

Paimon:(...Paimon is starting to understand how this treasure went missing so easily.)

可莉:荣誉骑士哥哥/姐姐,我们赶快出发吧!

Klee:Come on Miss/Mr. Honorary Knight, let's go!

最后更新于