「骑士团的宝物」其人 A Very Volatile Treasure

可莉的宝物——「炸弹」,意外而又轻松解决了窃取宝物的黑手。然而爆炸过后,可莉却匆忙逃走,疑惑的你们决定先回到骑士团,向琴汇报情况… Klee's highly explosive "treasure" proved to be a remarkably swift solution to the Abyss Mage problem. However, she fled the scene aft

回到西风骑士团向琴汇报 Go back to the Knights' headquarters and report to Jean

派蒙:啊,可莉也在这里!

Paimon:Klee? You're here too?

可莉:我…呜呜呜,我自首。

Klee:I... sobbing I turned myself in.

派蒙:欸?!

Paimon:...Huh?

可莉:我…我的炸弹…炸弹炸伤了人。

Klee:sobbing I... M—My bomb... I—I hurt someone...

可莉:呜呜…违反了生存守则,我肯定看不到明天的太阳了…

Klee:sobbing I broke the rules... I'll never see the light of day again...

琴:可莉,你先回答我。伤员呢,伤员人在哪里?

Jean:Klee, I need you to answer me. You said someone was injured. Where are they?

旅行者:等等,这里有误会。

Traveler:Wait! There's been a misunderstanding.

琴:嗯?

Jean:Why is that?

旅行者:可莉炸飞的,是深渊法师。

Traveler:The person that Klee blew up was an Abyss Mage.

可莉:但…但是毛茸茸只是偷了东西而已,我的炸弹却把他给…

Klee:But... But Mr. Fluffball was only a thief... He didn't deserve to blow up...

派蒙:啊…我之前说深渊法师是「坏人」,只是一种比喻啦…

Paimon:Hey, come on now... Paimon already told you that the Abyss Mages are the bad guys...

派蒙:深渊法师不是人类。它们是…唔,与人类为敌的坏家伙。

Paimon:And actually, they're the worst kind of bad guys you can imagine. They don't just hate the good guys, they hate all people... Their enemy is... humanity itself.

可莉:毛茸茸…与人类为敌?是坏家伙?

Klee:Mr. Fluffball... was a bad guy on purpose? ...Mr. Fluffball is the enemy of humanity!?

可莉:欸,欸?!脑…脑袋跟不上了…

Klee:Wha... what!? I don't get it!

琴:嗯,这是我的疏忽。

Jean:This was an oversight on my part.

琴:因为你还太小,我之前从没有把这些告诉过你。

Jean:I did not tell you these things before because you are still young.

琴:实际上,深渊教团的怪物们,是侵扰着蒙德的威胁,最近格外活跃。

Jean:In fact, the Abyss Order is a hostile force in Mondstadt which has been unusually active lately.

旅行者:难道是因为「最强的宝物」?

Traveler:Because of Mondstadt's most powerful treasure?

派蒙:对哦,我明白了!

Paimon:Aha, that's it! Paimon understands now!

派蒙:它们就是听到了宝物的流言,才盯上可莉的呀!

Paimon:They were tracking down poor Klee because they'd heard rumors about her treasure!

派蒙:就像,就像我最初也会想得到…啊不,想知道这宝贝一样!

Paimon:Just like the way Paimon's first reaction was to try and get her hands on... ahh, no— to try and get the facts on the treasure.

可莉:所以…所以说!

Klee:So... does that mean...

琴:看在你这次的功劳上,下次的羽球节,就允许你一起参加吧。

Jean:In light of your contribution on this matter, I will allow you to take part in the next Ludi Harpastum.

可莉:羽球节!!哇!!

Klee:Ludi Harpastum! Whoa!

【选项1】

旅行者:真是歪打正着。

Traveler: You got very lucky!

【选项2】

旅行者:真为你高兴。

Traveler: I'm so happy for you!

可莉:哥哥/姐姐到时候也一定要来哦!

Klee:Mr./Miss Honorary Knight, you've gotta come too!

派蒙:欸嘿,圆满的结局!

Paimon:Woop-de-doo, it's a happy ending!

琴:不过…

Jean:Except...

派蒙:不过?

Paimon:...Except what?

琴:可莉,你原先的「宝物」,藏在了哪里?

Jean:Klee, where did you hide the treasure to begin with?

可莉:唔唔!

Klee:I... Um...

琴:是不是又想去炸星落湖的鱼了?

Jean:Were you trying to blow up the fish in Starfell Lake again?

可莉:我,我不是!

Klee:I wasn't! I swear I wasn't!

派蒙:(她在拼命给我们使眼色呢…)

Paimon:(She's giving us that look that means, play along...)

旅行者:(可是琴团长也看得见啊…)

Traveler:(Uh-oh, Jean noticed it too...)

琴:可——莉——?

Jean:Klee?

可莉:呀!可莉这就去禁闭室报到…呜呜…

Klee:I'll see myself to solitary confinement... sobbing

派蒙:不知道可莉一个人关禁闭,会不会无聊…

Paimon:Paimon bets Klee must get bored in there all by herself...

寻找骑士团禁闭室的门 Find the door of the confinement room in Knight's headquarters.

派蒙:猜猜我是谁?

Paimon:Guess whooo~?

???:啊,是小派蒙的声音!

???:That's Paimon's voice I hear!

【选项1】

旅行者:要不要我们放你出去?

Traveler: Need help busting out of this joint?

【选项2】

旅行者:要给你带点吃的吗?

Traveler: Need a bite to eat or anything?

可莉:好呀那就——不,不对,可莉是真心在反省的,不要诱惑我!

Klee:Ooh, ooh, yes, please! Wait — no, I... I can't. Klee needs to be a good girl and think about what she did... Stop tempting me!

可莉:禁闭期间,我会留在这里,做羽球节特制版的「宝物」…

Klee:Anyway, while I'm grounded, I'm making an extra-special new treasure... the Ludi Harpastum version!

派蒙:「宝物」…

Paimon:When you say "treasure..."

可莉:嘿嘿…我专门做成了羽球的形状呢!很可爱的。

Klee:Tee-hee... I made it into the shape of a harpastum and everything! It looks so cute...

【选项1】

旅行者:羽球形状的…

Traveler: You disguised a bomb as a harpastum!?

【选项2】

旅行者:其实还是炸弹吧…

Traveler: So... another bomb?

可莉:等到了羽球节的时候,嗯!大家一定会喜欢的!

Klee:Just wait for Ludi Harpastum, oh yeah... They're gonna love it!

派蒙:唉,要是这段话被琴团长听见了…

Paimon:Yeesh, if Jean was listening to this...

派蒙:她的禁闭时间,估计又要加长了吧…

Paimon:Klee might find herself grounded for an awful lot longer.

最后更新于