鬼之傲 The Oni's Pride
被大辅发现蹊跷后,荒泷一斗不得不和你讲明了缘由:他所做的一切都是为了袒护青鬼。为了见证真相,你再次与荒泷一斗一同出发。 After Daisuke points out the inconsistencies in his story, Arataki Itto is forced to reveal to you that he is currently acting to protect th
前去拜访被害者 Go to check on the victim
向被害者了解情况 Hear from the victim
荒泷一斗:你就是正人吧?
Arataki Itto:Yo! You must be Masato?
正人:鬼,又是鬼…?!
Masato:A—An oni!? Oh no, not another one...
荒泷一斗:不是抢劫你的那个,不用害怕。我之前已经联系过你了,我需要你的帮助。
Arataki Itto:Oh — uh, yeah, not the one that robbed you though. So chill. I contacted you before, remember? I need your help.
正人:抱歉,我还有点没缓过来。咳,是这样,我在运货的时候,被一群流浪武士袭击了。
Masato:Oh, right... Sorry, I'm still a bit on edge after the incident. Ahem, so anyway here's what happened. I was just out transporting some goods when a group of ronin suddenly attacked me.
正人:这种事我也遇到过几次,一般都是拿钱免灾,至少东西能给我剩下。
Masato:It's not the first time that's happened to me. Usually, you just hand over some Mora and they'll leave you alone. At least you don't lose your goods that way.
正人:可是这一次,他们根本不跟我谈,抢了我的东西,还要对我下手。
Masato:But this time was different. They weren't willing to talk things over, instead, they took my things and then started coming for me.
派蒙:这也太过分了。
Paimon:Huh!? That's totally uncalled for!
正人:是啊,当时我就跪了下去,我上有老下有小,可千万不能在做生意的时候出事。
Masato:I got down on my knees and begged. Said I had a family to care for and that my business is our only livelihood.
正人:混在那群人里面的鬼族,我以为他要对我动手。
Masato:Then I saw that there was an oni among the group. I thought he was gonna be the one to finish me off.
正人:结果,他居然是阻止了他的同伙,而且要求他们把我放走。
Masato:But instead, he stopped the others and told them to let me go.
【选项1】
旅行者:好奇怪…
Traveler: How strange...
【选项2】
旅行者:他们是内讧了吗?
Traveler: So was there friction within the group?
正人:是啊,看起来他们是起内讧了。他的同伙觉得放过我的话,我一定会报复他们。
Masato:Yeah. That got them all arguing with each other. His cohort said that I was sure to retaliate if they released me.
正人:但那个鬼族青年坚持说不应该对我下手,他们还差点打起来了。
Masato:But the young oni was insistent that they shouldn't lay a finger on me. Things got real heated — I thought they were gonna come to blows.
正人:幸好最后他们还是放了我一条命,我连滚带爬地跑到这里寻求庇护,唉,我一步都不想再离开这里了…
Masato:Luckily, they let me escape with my life in the end, and I scrambled to get myself here, where I'd be safe. sigh I never want to set foot outside of here again.
荒泷一斗:只抢东西,不对人下手,看来他还有底线。
Arataki Itto:So he'll steal, but he won't harm people. Hmph, seems he has some sort of standards.
荒泷一斗:他说过为什么要做这样的事吗?
Arataki Itto:Did he say why they were robbing you?
正人:不就是为了钱,还能为了什么?
Masato:...Surely it was Mora, right? What else could they have wanted with me?
正人:唉,具体的我就不清楚了,我只是听到他们说,「东西有用,人命没用」什么的…
Masato:I mean, I can't say for sure. It's not like I asked... But what I did hear them say was, "The goods are worth more than the merchant's life," or something like that.
荒泷一斗:这个蠢货…
Arataki Itto:Ugh, that idiot oni...
荒泷一斗:那你知道他们后来去了什么地方吗?
Arataki Itto:Do you have any idea where they went after they robbed you?
正人:这我就不知道了,但他们好像还经常会在踏鞴砂附近活动…
Masato:I have no clue, but I think they're pretty active in the Tatarasuna area.
正人:你们不会是要去找他们吧?劝你们不要这样,他们人多势众,什么武器都有。
Masato:You aren't gonna go after them, are you? Seriously, I'd advise against it... There are too many of them, and they're all heavily armed.
荒泷一斗:没问题,不过只是一群无名鼠辈,本大爷有很多账要和他们算清楚。
Arataki Itto:Ah, don't worry, it's just a bunch of no-name scumbags. I got a whole laundry list of scores to settle with them.
荒泷一斗:如果是在这两座岛活动,那我们在名椎滩附近一定能等到他们。
Arataki Itto:If these two islands are where they tend to hang around, we're sure to run into them at Nazuchi Beach sooner or later.
在名椎滩等待流浪武士出现 Lie in wait at Nazuchi Beach for the ronin to show up
荒泷一斗:这里应该是这帮强盗的必经之路,我们就守在这个位置吧。
Arataki Itto:They gotta pass through here some time. So let's just hang tight for a while.
荒泷一斗:不出意外的话,他们很快就会出现。
Arataki Itto:If I'm not mistaken, they'll be showing up any time now.
派蒙:嗯,可能会有不小的冲突,我们也先做好准备吧。
Paimon:Yeah, things might get a little rough, so we'd better be prepared.
等待了一段时间之后,可疑人士终于出现。
After you wait for a while, the suspicious people finally emerge.
派蒙:他们来了。
Paimon:Oh, here they come!
荒泷一斗:嗯,确实有个头上有角的混在里面。
Arataki Itto:Yeah, there they are. And one of them has horns.
荒泷一斗:我们上,把他们全都抓住!
Arataki Itto:Alright, it's go time. Let's get 'em!
击败流浪武士 Defeat the ronin
荒泷一斗:看来你们都不打算乖乖投降啊…
Arataki Itto:Looks like you fellas aren't going down without a fight.
荒泷一斗:那就先打架,再说话!
Arataki Itto:Fine by me! Let's fight first and talk later!
与青鬼交谈 Talk to the Blue Oni
一番战斗之后,你们截住了正打算逃跑的青鬼…
After a battle, you stop the Blue Oni before he can flee...
荒泷一斗:喂,不要跑!
Arataki Itto:Hey! Don't even think about runnin'!
荒泷一斗:是我,赤鬼的后人,荒泷一斗!
Arataki Itto:It's me. Arataki Itto, descendant of the crimson oni!
???:哼,你的名字我早就知道了。
???:Hmph, I know who you are.
???:每个青鬼从出生起就铭记自己的使命,都知道所谓自我牺牲的命运。
???:From the day we are born, every blue oni knows their purpose. We all know our fate is one of self-sacrifice.
卓也:但赤鬼呢?无论是我的名字,卓也,还有我的族人的名字,他们的悲惨经历,你都完全不知道,完全不关心吧。
Takuya:But what about the crimson oni, hmm? You don't know anything about us... Not our miserable history, or any of our names. Mine's Takuya, by the way. But you don't even care, do you?
卓也:因为,牺牲者就应该被遗忘,对吧!
Takuya:Because those who get sacrificed should be forgotten, right?
荒泷一斗:不是的,我只是没想到青鬼一族现在还存在,在我知道这件事的第一瞬间,我就下决心要来找你了。
Arataki Itto:No, you're wrong. I never knew that the blue oni had survived to this day — and the moment I found out, I was determined that I would find you.
荒泷一斗:既然你还记得我们两族的约定,那你就一定记得鬼族的「骄傲」。
Arataki Itto:Since you remember the pact between our two factions, I assume you also remember the pride we share as oni.
荒泷一斗:高傲的青鬼怎么会去恃强凌弱,掠夺无辜?为什么你要打破坚守至今的承诺!
Arataki Itto:So my question is, how could a proud oni like yourself go and abuse the weak and plunder the innocent? Why break the oath that our kind swore all those years ago?
卓也:哈哈哈哈——
Takuya:Hahaha!
荒泷一斗:你笑什么?
Arataki Itto:Huh? What's so funny!?
卓也:就凭你,也配和我提承诺,提骄傲…
Takuya:Heh, who are you to talk about pride and oaths with me?
卓也:青鬼一族放弃了一切!就是为了让赤鬼在人类社会活下去!
Takuya:The blue oni gave up everything! Just so the crimson oni could live peacefully in human society!
卓也:可是你,荒泷一斗,你又在人类社会做了些什么?
Takuya:But let me ask you, Arataki Itto, what exactly do you contribute to human society?
卓也:浑浑噩噩,不务正业,常常沦为笑柄,眼狩令的时候还被抢走了神之眼,根本没有想过要为鬼族赢得骄傲!
Takuya:You're a blundering fool who can't hold down a real job, a laughingstock of the town, and worse still, you let them get your Vision during the Vision Hunt Decree. Protecting the oni pride? Hah! You wouldn't know how if you tried!
卓也:你早就把鬼族的脸给丢尽了!
Takuya:You're a disgrace to the oni kind!
荒泷一斗:这种事没关系吧,你…你给我留点面子啊。
Arataki Itto:Hey, come on, none of that stuff's a big deal, I mean... heh, y—you're, uh, really hangin' me out to dry here, man...
卓也:无所谓吧,因为你想怎么样都可以,已经没有人能约束和监督你了!
Takuya:Since when do you care what other people think? You just do whatever you want. It's not like anyone can stop you.
卓也:可是你知道吗?你在人类社会里混日子的时候,我的族人又过着怎样的生活?
Takuya:But do you have any idea of the kind of life my kin and I have lived while you've been hanging around in human society?
卓也:我们与世隔绝,亲手切断了和世界的往来,我们没有固定的居所,也没有稳定的食物来源…
Takuya:We were cut off from the rest of the world. We severed all contact with it, and since then we've had no place to live, no stable source of food...
卓也:更别说衣物和药品了,我们除了坚守誓言的意志,还有所谓鬼族的骄傲之外,已经什么都没有了!
Takuya:No clothing, no medicine, nothing! Besides the oath we swore to uphold and our so-called oni pride, we had nothing!
荒泷一斗:所以你才加入了抢劫团伙?
Arataki Itto:So that's why you joined a band of thieves?
卓也:是啊,因为我不服气,凭什么?坚守那些无所谓的东西,就能让我的家人,我的朋友活下去吗?
Takuya:That's right. Why should I accept that life? Is holding fast to a worthless oath supposed to help me provide for my family and friends?
卓也:我不会再执着于什么「骄傲」了,这些东西比起「活着」,根本一文不值。
Takuya:I've abandoned our oni pride, it's meaningless. I want to live.
卓也:从人类手里抢来的东西,我都送去了我的族群,这些东西能让他们不再挨饿,能缓解他们的病痛。
Takuya:I've given everything that I've stolen from humans to my community. What I've taken will at least keep them from starving and ease their pain.
卓也:这对我来说,就是最有意义的事。
Takuya:That's what matters most to me.
【选项1】
旅行者:那也不该如此极端。
Traveler: You don't need to go to such extremes.
【选项2】
旅行者:这只是治标不治本。
Traveler: That doesn't actually solve the root problem.
派蒙:对啊!而且…而且,青鬼是为了让鬼族融入人类才牺牲的吧!
Paimon:Yeah! And besides, the blue oni sacrificed themselves so that oni could be accepted as part of human society!
派蒙:如果现在鬼族又跑来做坏事,那不就是让所有的牺牲都失去了意义吗!
Paimon:If people see oni causing trouble again, then that'll defeat the whole purpose of the sacrifice you made!
卓也:哼,这话你要问荒泷一斗,这个不折不扣的蠢货。
Takuya:Hmph, you make a good point. But Arataki Itto's the one who needs to get that into his thick skull.
卓也:青鬼从前就是坏人,坏人做坏事是理所当然的,不会对赤鬼的名声产生影响。
Takuya:The blue oni are the bad guys, so we're expected to do bad things. Our actions won't tarnish the reputation of the crimson oni...
卓也:可是他,竟然把所有的责任都揽到了自己的身上,破坏了赤鬼与人类的信任关系…
Takuya:Unless, of course, this bonehead decides it'd be a great idea to take all the blame for himself, completely destroying the trust between humans and the crimson oni in the process...
卓也:这才是让我们的牺牲失去了意义!
Takuya:He's the one that's wasted the sacrifice we've made.
荒泷一斗:那我也是为了阻止你!总不能什么都不做,就看着你被天领奉行抓进去吧!
Arataki Itto:Huh!? I only had to do that because of you! I couldn't just stand back and let the Tenryou Commission drag you away!
卓也:搞清楚你应该做的事啊!
Takuya:You should get your priorities straight!
卓也:青鬼已经不存在了!但是赤鬼是要活下去的!
Takuya:The blue oni are history, alright!? Forget about us! The crimson oni are the ones who must live on!
卓也:为什么不能放着不管啊!
Takuya:Why couldn't you have just stayed out of this!?
争吵之际,天领奉行众突然出现。
As the argument rages, the Tenryou Commission members suddenly appear.
石崎:他们在这里!快,抓住他们!
Ishizaki:There they are! Seize them!
派蒙:糟了,天领奉行的人来了!
Paimon:Oh no! It's the Tenryou Commission!
卓也:算了,跟你说这么多根本没有意义。
Takuya:Ugh, forget it! This was a waste of time anyway.
卓也:听不懂的话,至少也反思一下吧。
Takuya:Look, I don't expect you to understand me. But you could at least take a look in the mirror sometime.
派蒙:喂,喂!
Paimon:Hey! Heyyy!
派蒙:他跑了,怎么办,总之我们也先跑吧?
Paimon:He got away! Uh oh, we need to get out of here, too!
【选项1】
旅行者:来不及了。
Traveler: It's too late!
【选项2】
旅行者:另一边也有人来了。
Traveler: They've got us surrounded!
荒泷一斗:不能在这种地方被抓住。
Arataki Itto:We can't get caught here.
荒泷一斗:交给本大爷吧,等会儿看准时机,跟我一起跑。
Arataki Itto:Looks like I'm up to bat. Just wait here, and we'll escape together when the time's right.
荒泷一斗:千万不要对天领奉行的人动手,不然你们也脱不了干系了。
Arataki Itto:Whatever you do, don't attack any of the Tenryou Commission or they'll be after you too.
击退天领奉行众 Defeat the Tenryou Commission members
石崎:继续给我上,今天一定要抓住他!
Ishizaki:C'mon men! He won't get away this time!
石崎:赶快放弃抵抗,荒泷一斗!
Ishizaki:Just give yourself up, Arataki Itto!
与天领奉行众对峙 Square off against the Tenryou Commission members
荒泷一斗:怎么还有这么多人,天领奉行的家伙到底来了多少啊…
Arataki Itto:Man, they really came out in force today. I'm kinda flattered the Tenryou Commission sent so many...
荒泷一斗:本大爷还没恢复到最好的状态,再打下去,有点麻烦…
Arataki Itto:But I still haven't completely recovered from the bean attack earlier... I'm starting to lose my edge here.
旅行者:还是我和他们把事情说清楚吧。
Traveler:Why don't you let us explain the situation to them?
荒泷一斗:不行,绝对不行。
Arataki Itto:No, no way!
荒泷一斗:说了也只是白白让青鬼那家伙受到通缉而已,必须先跟他把事情说清楚!
Arataki Itto:All that would do is send them after our blue oni friend instead. But, I have to settle things with him first, man to man!
派蒙:那怎么办?这样下去一斗你就会被抓起来了!
Paimon:Then what should we do!? The Tenryou Commission's about to arrest you!
荒泷一斗:呃,那就…再打!
Arataki Itto:Ugh, no choice but to keep kicking some Tenryou butt!
阿晃:老大,这里交给我们!
Akira:Hey Boss! Thought you'd have all the fun without us, huh?
元太:我们听鬼婆婆说了,现在赶来帮忙!
Genta:Granny Oni sent us. We're here to lend a hand!
阿守:打是打不过,但拖时间没问题,趁这个机会快走!
Mamoru:Maybe we can't take 'em, but we can sure slow 'em down. Now's your chance — go!
荒泷一斗:喂,不是让你们别插手吗!
Arataki Itto:Hey! I told you to stay outta this one!
阿晃:行了,快走,没时间了!
Akira:Well, we're in it now. C'mon, there's no time!
元太:老大快去把自己的事办了!
Genta:Go do what you gotta do, Boss!
荒泷一斗:嘁,知道了。
Arataki Itto:Hmph, alright then!
荒泷一斗:你们一定要小心,本大爷处理好事情就来救你们。
Arataki Itto:Watch yourselves. Soon as I'm done, I'm coming back for you!
荒泷一斗:快,你们两个,跟我走!
Arataki Itto:C'mon, you two! Time to roll!
石崎:别让他们跑了,快上!
Ishizaki:Don't let them get away! After them!
阿守:喂!看我看我啊!不会让你们过去的!
Mamoru:Hey! You guys want some of this!? There's plenty to go around!
元太:老大,快走!
Genta:Run for it, Boss!
沿脚印追赶卓也 Follow the footprints and chase Takuya
荒泷一斗:作为「荒泷派」的老大,居然需要弟兄们帮忙脱围,真是太丢脸了…
Arataki Itto:As boss of the Arataki Gang, getting rescued by my own boys feels... pretty humiliating.
荒泷一斗:我一斗这辈子,可绝对不能辜负这帮弟兄。走吧,我们顺着脚印去追卓也!
Arataki Itto:I promise to never let you down, boys! Alright, we've got some footprints to follow. Let's find Takuya!
派蒙:虽然很感动,但「荒泷派」的人比我想的要少…
Paimon:It was real touching and all, what they did, but those few guys weren't much of a gang...
荒泷一斗:没办法啊,维持帮派要钱的。
Arataki Itto:Hey, it takes Mora to run a gang, okay? They're all I've got for now.
寻找卓也留下的痕迹 Search for Takuya's trail
荒泷一斗:脚印变多了?唔,看来还有其他同伙…
Arataki Itto:Huh? Is it just me, or are there more and more footprints here?
荒泷一斗:至少方向没错,前面应该还藏了更多线索。
Arataki Itto:At least we know we're headed the right way. Let's see what else we can find ahead.
调查痕迹 Investigate the trail
荒泷一斗:破损的车,还有货物…
Arataki Itto:A wrecked cart and some goods...
荒泷一斗:小心,有人伏击!
Arataki Itto:Look alive, we've got company!
击退伏击的流浪武士 Defeat the ambushing ronin
荒泷一斗:看来他们在提防我们的行动,方向肯定没错。
Arataki Itto:Seems they definitely don't want us going any further.
荒泷一斗:走吧,一定就在前面。
Arataki Itto:Let's see what's waiting for us up ahead.
进一步寻找痕迹 Look for more trails
荒泷一斗:不只是仓促的足迹,还有生活痕迹,这里经常有人活动…
Arataki Itto:Huh, besides the footprints, there are other signs of life here, too. Must be plenty going on around here...
荒泷一斗:我们找找看吧,他们不可能就这么凭空消失了。
Arataki Itto:Let's investigate. They couldn't have just disappeared into thin air... unless they're all ninjas or something.
寻找卓也的去向 Look for Takuya
与荒泷一斗确认情况 Ascertain the situation with Arataki Itto
荒泷一斗:原来这里藏着入口,看来这里面是他们的据点了。
Arataki Itto:Ah! Hidden entrance! Yes! Alright! I think we just found their hideout.
荒泷一斗:估计他们到处抓来的人也被关在里面。
Arataki Itto:This is gonna be where they keep all the people they took.
派蒙:卓也应该也逃进去了吧…
Paimon:Paimon thinks Takuya's probably in there as well.
旅行者:进去之前我有个问题。
Traveler:Before we go in, I have a question.
荒泷一斗:嗯?怎么了?
Arataki Itto:Huh? Oh, fire away.
旅行者:你真的理解了卓也的觉悟吗?
Traveler:Did you really understand where Takuya was coming from?
荒泷一斗:嗯,当然了,我也没有那么笨。
Arataki Itto:Heh, of course I did! C'mon, I'm not that dumb...
荒泷一斗:全世界只有卓也这种笨蛋,才觉得他的想法能实现。
Arataki Itto:But it takes a world-class blockhead like Takuya to think his ideas are actually gonna work.
荒泷一斗:我是来救他的,除此之外我不接受任何结果。
Arataki Itto:So I'm here to save him, no matter what!
旅行者:那我就放心了。
Traveler:Alright, that's good to hear.
派蒙:欸?什么跟什么?是猜谜时间吗?
Paimon:Huh? What were you two talking about? Are you keeping Paimon in the dark again?
荒泷一斗:哈哈哈,走吧!
Arataki Itto:Hahahaha, let's go!
深入流浪武士的藏身处 Go deeper into the ronin hideout
派蒙:哇,这里好大,他们居然有这么气派的据点…
Paimon:Whoa, this place is huge! Pretty fancy for a hideout...
荒泷一斗:应该都是用作恶的方式赚来的,那就更不能放着不管了。
Arataki Itto:All acquired by less-than-legitimate means, no doubt. And all the more reason we gotta put an end to this.
派蒙:楼梯怎么在那边,这下子上不去了。
Paimon:Hmm, how come the stairs are over there? We can't go up if we can't reach them!
荒泷一斗:没事,这里不是有个机关嘛!
Arataki Itto:No problemo. That'll be what this mechanism's for!
派蒙:居然还真的动起来了…
Paimon:Oh, it's moving!
荒泷一斗:哈哈哈,相信本大爷的直觉就行了!
Arataki Itto:Hehe, see? What did I tell ya? Just trust my instincts.
击败看守此处的流浪武士 Defeat the ronin guarding this place
派蒙:有好多人被关在这里!
Paimon:Huh! Look at all the people locked up in here!
荒泷一斗:都是他们抓走的人吧。我们上,把他们全都救出来!
Arataki Itto:They must be holding onto them for leverage. Alright, let's get them out of here!
解救关押在此处的人 Rescue the people held here
派蒙:没事了,你们可以安全离开了哦,快走吧。
Paimon:Alright, you're all free to go now! Quick, get to safety!
美铃:请问,你们见到我家的孩子了吗?我们很担心他!
Misuzu:Sorry, but have you seen our little boy? We're awfully worried about him!
杉本:冷静一点,我们还不知道他有没有被抓到这里来…
Sugimoto:Calm down, dear. We don't even know if he was taken here or not.
美铃:但是,但是…大辅他…
Misuzu:B—But... Oh, my little Daisuke...
派蒙:你们难道是大辅的爸爸妈妈?
Paimon:Oh, you must be Daisuke's parents!
美铃:你们见过大辅?他在哪里?他现在没事吧?
Misuzu:Yes, that's right! Have you seen him? Where is he? Is he all right?
荒泷一斗:放心吧,他很安全。给你们看地图,他在八酝岛这里,有人正在照顾他。
Arataki Itto:Don't worry, he's safe and sound. Someone's looking after him now on Yashiori Island. Here, lemme show you on the map.
荒泷一斗:你们快去见他吧,他也很担心你们。
Arataki Itto:He's been worried about you, I bet he'll be relieved to see you.
美铃:是你们救了他吗?谢谢你们,太谢谢了。
Misuzu:You were the one who saved him? Oh, thank you, thank you!
旅行者:应该感谢他。
Traveler:He's the one you should be thanking.
荒泷一斗:哈哈哈,不用这么客气,这都是本大爷应该做的事。
Arataki Itto:Hahaha, no need to thank me. It's my pleasure, really. It's just who I am... it's what I do.
荒泷一斗:好男儿怎么可能对别人见死不救?
Arataki Itto:Before you go calling me a hero, lemme ask you this: Wouldn't any other self-respecting guy who saw another person in danger have done the exact same thing?
派蒙:唉,稍微夸两句就得意忘形了…
Paimon:Really... Just one little compliment and it goes straight to his head...
旅行者:为什么他们抓了这么多人?
Traveler:Why did they seize so many people?
杉本:唉,这些人都特别贪婪,为了钱什么都会做。
Sugimoto:sigh These vagrants are insatiable. They'll do anything for money.
杉本:谁都不敢违抗,违抗的话可能就…
Sugimoto:No one dares stand up to them for fear of what they might do...
派蒙:他们真的会对这里的人下手?
Paimon:W—Would they really do anything drastic?
杉本:这个…倒是没有,因为有个长着鬼角的人一直在袒护我们。
Sugimoto:Um... No, actually, because one of the guys — the one with oni horns on his head — has always shielded us so far.
杉本:哦,对,就是跟这个人的鬼角长得很像!
Sugimoto:Oh, in fact, his horns look just like the ones this guy has!
美铃:那个人还会在晚上偷偷送一些食物和水到这里来,我也不知道他在想什么…
Misuzu:At night, he would secretly bring us food and water. I don't understand what he was trying to do...
美铃:你是他的朋友吗?还是他的亲人?
Misuzu:Are you a friend of his? Or perhaps a relative?
荒泷一斗:算是亲人吧。
Arataki Itto:Uh, relative, I guess.
美铃:那他是有什么难言之隐吗?我觉得他不像是心肠很坏的人,更像个一时糊涂做了错事的孩子。
Misuzu:Oh, maybe there's something secretly troubling him? He seemed different from the rest of the gang... They seem like heartless crooks, but I'd say he comes across more like a confused child who made some poor choices.
荒泷一斗:怎么说呢,只是有些事情他还没有想通而已,我正要去指点他一下呢。
Arataki Itto:Lemme put it this way... There are a few things he needs to straighten out in his head, and I'm here to point him in the right direction.
美铃:听你这么说我就安心了,幸好他还有你这样的亲人。
Misuzu:I'm glad to hear that. He's lucky to have family like you.
荒泷一斗:哈哈,放心吧,不会辜负你们的期待,我一定让他明白过来。
Arataki Itto:Hehe, don't worry, he'll be in my trusty hands. I'll help him see the light.
荒泷一斗:快走吧,这里还不是太安全,不适合久留。
Arataki Itto:Anyway, you should scram, it's still not safe here.
美铃:嗯,再次感谢你,你是我们全家的救命恩人。
Misuzu:Yes, thanks again. You've rescued our entire family... we are indebted to you.
荒泷一斗:犯了错的孩子…呵呵。
Arataki Itto:Heh, a child that made some poor choices...
荒泷一斗:走吧,趁一切还不会太晚。
Arataki Itto:Anyway, let's get going. While we still have time.
击败所有流浪武士 Defeat all the ronin
荒泷一斗:就是这里,给我束手就擒吧!
Arataki Itto:This is the place. The jig's up, surrender while you can!
与卓也交谈 Talk to Takuya
野方:你们觉得你们赢了,对吧?
Nogata:Bet you think you've won, don't ya?
野方:哈哈哈,不会这么天真吧,这里可是我的城堡!
Nogata:Haha, so naive! This is my home turf!
野方:告诉你们一个秘密好了,很久以前,我得到了一种珍贵的符纸。
Nogata:I'll let you in on a little secret. A long time ago, I picked up this rare paper charm. It's very precious to me.
野方:这种符纸的奇妙之处在于,只要撕掉其中一张,另一张也会跟着碎掉。
Nogata:What makes it so special is that if you tear one piece, the other piece starts tearing too.
荒泷一斗:少废话了,符纸而已,能干什么。
Arataki Itto:Uh, news flash, don't care about your little origami obsession.
野方:别过来,听我把话说完!
Nogata:You'd better stay where you are and let me finish!
野方:哼,你就不好奇另一张符纸的作用是什么吗?
Nogata:Aren't you curious what the other piece is used for?
野方:它连接着机关装置里最关键的部分,只要一撕碎,就会引爆无数的炸药!
Nogata:I'll tell you. It's now the critical component of a mechanism, and when it gets torn, this place goes up in smoke! Yeah. The whole hideout is rigged with explosives and ready to blow.
派蒙:你要把这里整个炸掉吗!
Paimon:Wha— You're gonna blow this whole place up!?
旅行者:那也是在自我毁灭。
Traveler:You'll get yourself killed too.
野方:我当然给自己留了逃生密道,但你们这些家伙,就和整座城堡一起埋葬在地底吧!
Nogata:Oh, don't worry about me. I made sure that I've got an escape route. The rest of you, though... you're gonna be buried deep among the rubble!
野方:再见了,自以为是的家伙们!
Nogata:You've had your fun. Now it's goodbye!
野方:欸?
Nogata:...Huh?
野方:符纸,我的符纸呢?
Nogata:My paper charm! Wh—Where's my paper charm!?
卓也:你该不会是在找这个东西吧?
Takuya:I'm sorry, are you looking for this?
野方:我的符纸!你什么时候…
Nogata:Yes, that's— But when did you...
卓也:为了防止你做出冲动的事,我提前把符纸拿走了。
Takuya:I snatched it earlier, to stop you from doing anything hasty.
野方:你什么意思,难道你要背叛我?
Nogata:Why you... And now you're going to betray me!?
卓也:要说背叛,你要埋葬这里所有的人,难道不是先背叛了与我的约定?
Takuya:You're one to talk. What about burying everyone here? If you ask me, that sounds like you've already betrayed our agreement, no?
野方:可恶,把符纸给我!
Nogata:Agh! Just give it here!
荒泷一斗:话说完了吗?话说完了,就给本大爷消停一会儿吧。
Arataki Itto:You done talking now? You sure? Great, 'cause I am done listening.
野方:呃啊…
Nogata:Ughhhh...
荒泷一斗:干得不错,卓也,幸好有你在。
Arataki Itto:Great work, Takuya. You arrived in the nick of time.
卓也:给我退回去。
Takuya:Stay away from me!
荒泷一斗:欸?
Arataki Itto:Huh!?
卓也:退回去!不然我就撕了这张符!
Takuya:I said stay away, or I'll tear the paper charm!
荒泷一斗:好好好,我知道了,你先冷静,你到底要干什么!
Arataki Itto:Hey! Okay, okay... fine. Just calm down. What are you doing!?
卓也:我不让这家伙引爆炸药,不代表我自己不会这样做。
Takuya:Just because I won't let him blow this place to bits doesn't mean that I won't do it myself!
卓也:不想被埋的话,就现在离开这里,带着这里的所有人,全部离开。
Takuya:Unless you wanna get buried, then leave this place, now! Take everyone here and get out!
荒泷一斗:你下不去手的。
Arataki Itto:Heh, you won't go through with it.
荒泷一斗:如果你真的那么残忍,那为什么要保护你见到的每一个人?
Arataki Itto:If you were that cruel, then why bother protecting every person you've come across, huh?
卓也:我不想跟你讲道理,走啊!给我走!
Takuya:I'm not here to reason with you! Go! Just get out of here!
卓也:这件事从头到尾应该牺牲的就只有我!你为什么非要闯进来!
Takuya:This sacrifice is mine to make, mine alone! Why couldn't you just stay out of it!
荒泷一斗:没有谁是应该牺牲的!
Arataki Itto:No one needs to sacrifice themselves!
卓也:那你说我该怎么办!
Takuya:Alright, then you tell me, what am I supposed to do!?
卓也:我玷污了鬼族的骄傲,玷污了祖先的约定,唯有牺牲才能挽回自己的骄傲!
Takuya:I've tarnished our oni pride and abandoned our ancestors' oath. Only sacrifice can restore my pride now!
卓也:为了族人可以拿到充足的物资,我选择了这条路,从一开始就没有准备活下来!
Takuya:I chose this path so I could provide for my fellow oni. I was ready to die from the very beginning.
卓也:这一切都只是青鬼的族内之事,如果没有你…如果没有你!就是最完美的结局了!
Takuya:This is between us blue oni! But you... If it wasn't for you, everything would have worked out perfectly!
天领奉行众赶到现场。
The Tenryou Commission members rush onto the scene.
石崎:他们在这里!这次绝不能让他们跑了!
Ishizaki:They're here! We won't let them slip away this time!
派蒙:完了,这下子都无路可逃了。
Paimon:Uh oh, there's nowhere else to run!
卓也:喂,天领奉行的人,来吧,来抓我,所有的事情都是我干的,跟荒泷一斗没关系。
Takuya:Hey, Tenryou Commission! I'm the one you're looking for! I did it, I'm behind everything! Arataki Itto is innocent!
卓也:你们是人类里面,专门负责抓罪犯的人吧,那是谁犯了错,你们肯定能看出来吧!
Takuya:You're the ones in charge of detaining criminals in human society, right? I'm sure you can tell who the criminal is here!
派蒙:难道,他想要重现童话里的做法…?!为了赤鬼而自我牺牲…
Paimon:Huh! It's like he's trying to re-enact the fairytale! Sacrificing himself for the crimson oni...
荒泷一斗:别听他大吼大叫的,你们是追着本大爷来的吧,不抓了我,你们怎么交差呢?
Arataki Itto:Ignore him, he doesn't know what he's talking about! It's me you've been looking for, and here I am! How're you ever going to report back without capturing me!
卓也:你…!别再犯傻了!
Takuya:Grr! Stop fooling around, Itto!
荒泷一斗:喂,卓也。你真的觉得牺牲了你自己,一切就会结束吗?
Arataki Itto:Listen Takuya, sacrificing yourself won't solve anything.
荒泷一斗:你的牺牲,保护不了我,也保护不了你珍爱的族人,也不会延续他们的生命。
Arataki Itto:Your sacrifice can't protect me or your fellow oni. And giving up your life isn't gonna make theirs any longer.
荒泷一斗:牺牲,只能让你逃避现实,只能让你一个人获得解脱…
Arataki Itto:Sacrificing yourself is one way to escape your fate, but the only one you'll be setting free is yourself.
荒泷一斗:给我听好了,鬼族的男子汉,绝对不会采取这么懦弱的解决方式!别用你的牺牲玷污鬼族的骄傲!
Arataki Itto:Listen to me! You wanna be the tough guy, huh? Well, this is the coward's way out! Don't let your sacrifice stain our oni pride!
卓也:……
Takuya:...
荒泷一斗:青鬼过得很惨,那我们就去带给他们新的生活。
Arataki Itto:The blue oni have been scraping the bottom of the barrel all these years, so let's give them a new beginning.
荒泷一斗:已经犯下了过错,我们就去乖乖赎罪。
Arataki Itto:We've made mistakes, but we can make up for them.
荒泷一斗:现实残酷地对待我们,那我们就去把现实打个粉碎!
Arataki Itto:Fate hasn't been kind to the oni? Well then, let's tear it up and start over!
荒泷一斗:但在这一切之前,你给我好好站在我的身后,别惦记什么自我牺牲了!
Arataki Itto:But before any of that can happen, you need to get yourself behind me and forget about all of that self-sacrifice stuff!
荒泷一斗:还没结束呢!卓也!
Arataki Itto:Now, let's go. But we're not done talking about this. Takuya!!!
卓也受到荒泷一斗的言语震撼,并未留意醒来的野方。野方冲上前去想要抢走符纸,混乱中,符纸被撕碎,剧烈的爆炸应势而来。眼看塌方在即,荒泷一斗叮嘱你们救出其余人后,冲向了卓也…
Takuya is shaken by Itto's words and fails to notice the now-conscious Nogata. Nogata lunges at Takuya to snatch the paper charm and it is torn in the struggle, resulting in a massive explosion. As it looks like the place is going to collapse, Itto yells at you to save the other people before charging towards Takuya.
与荒泷一斗和卓也再会 Meet up with Takuya and Arataki Itto
派蒙:好不容易把大家都救出来了,可是…
Paimon:Whew, we managed to save everyone, but...
派蒙:一斗和卓也,真的会没事吗?
Paimon:What about Itto and Takuya? Paimon hopes they're alright...
【选项1】
旅行者:再等等吧。
Traveler: Let's wait a little longer.
【选项2】
旅行者:既然一斗都那么说了。
Traveler: Itto said he could take care of it.
派蒙:唔唔…
Paimon:Uhh...
派蒙:啊!是一斗和卓也!
Paimon:Look! It's Itto and Takuya!
荒泷一斗:哎哟,痛死了。
Arataki Itto:Ugh, that's gonna hurt tomorrow...
荒泷一斗:你们那是什么表情啊,说了不会有事的。
Arataki Itto:What's up with the looks on your faces? I said we'd be okay, didn't I?
荒泷一斗:要是没被你们用豆子偷袭,本大爷现在一定更帅气。
Arataki Itto:I'm sure I'd be looking a whole lot sharper right now if it wasn't for that brutal bean attack of yours earlier.
【选项1】
旅行者:没事太好了。
Traveler: I'm just happy you made it out alive!
【选项2】
旅行者:为你捏了一把汗。
Traveler: We didn't want to make things too easy for you.
卓也:为什么…
Takuya:Why...
卓也:为什么要为了我,做到这种程度?
Takuya:Wh—Why would you do this for me?
卓也:我是罪人,这根本没有必要…
Takuya:I'm the guilty one here... I don't deserve this.
荒泷一斗:因为我们都是鬼族啊,身上流着相同的血。
Arataki Itto:Because we are oni, that's why. We share the same blood, brother.
荒泷一斗:我们的爸爸妈妈,爷爷奶奶,从来没有教过我们,可以对亲人见死不救吧。
Arataki Itto:Our parents and their parents before them never taught us that it was okay to abandon family in need.
荒泷一斗:…你该早点来找我的。
Arataki Itto:...I just wish you'd come to find me sooner.
荒泷一斗:既然你知道我的存在,一开始就该来找我帮忙,我不可能拒绝你。
Arataki Itto:If you knew about me all along, then you should've just come and asked me for help. I never would have dreamed of turning you away.
卓也:青鬼就是为了不给赤鬼添麻烦才消失的,我来找你,不就是否定了所有青鬼的努力吗?
Takuya:The blue oni disappeared so that they wouldn't bring trouble to the crimson oni. If I came to you for help, wouldn't that just undo everything the blue oni have done?
荒泷一斗:那可不是哦,我一直很崇拜选择了自我牺牲的青鬼,而且他们的努力绝对不是徒劳。
Arataki Itto:Not to me! I've always respected the blue oni for their sacrifice. Nothing they did was in vain.
荒泷一斗:有了他们,鬼族才能留存至今,而且缔造了一个人类能够和鬼族共同生活的时代。
Arataki Itto:It's only because of them that we have survived to see today, and built a world where oni and humans can live side by side.
荒泷一斗:可以说,我现在拥有的一切,都蒙受了青鬼的恩惠。现在的稻妻,可不会因为你角的颜色不一样,就觉得你是恶人。
Arataki Itto:Honestly, everything that I have now, I owe to the blue oni. And lemme tell you, the Inazuma of today wouldn't see you as a villain just because of the color of your horns.
卓也:可是,你自己也过得不好啊…
Takuya:You say all that, but... in spite of everything, you're barely getting by...
荒泷一斗:哈哈哈,那是本大爷自己的选择啦。
Arataki Itto:Hahaha, that's just how I roll, man.
荒泷一斗:还记得吗?我们的约定,绝不讨好人类,而是要赢得人类的尊重。
Arataki Itto:You remember the pact, don't ya? We're not supposed to suck up to the humans. We're supposed to earn their respect.
荒泷一斗:我的「荒泷派」里,大家都是人缘不怎么好的人。
Arataki Itto:Every member of the Arataki Gang's had a tough time trying to fit in.
荒泷一斗:阿晃,他的呼噜声特别大,元太,他的脾气特别不好,阿守,他分不清颜色…
Arataki Itto:Take Akira, for example, he snores like you wouldn't believe... Or Genta, he's got a serious temper problem... And Mamoru, well, he's colorblind...
荒泷一斗:鬼婆婆也是因为收养了我,才被叫做「鬼婆婆」,大家都被歧视和嘲笑过,但,也无所谓吧。
Arataki Itto:Even Granny Oni, she got that name for taking me in as a kid. We're all rejects and outcasts in some way, but we don't care.
荒泷一斗:我,以及「荒泷派」想要坚守的「骄傲」,就是去包容和理解那些有过不幸经历的人。
Arataki Itto:You wanna talk about pride? Well, in our gang, we're proud to welcome anyone who's been through adversity with open arms.
卓也:那…我…
Takuya:But... I...
荒泷一斗:放心吧,「荒泷派」里全是怪人,那多你一个又怎么样呢?
Arataki Itto:Ah, don't worry! The Arataki Gang's already a bunch of misfits. You really think you could cramp our style?
天领奉行众向你们走了过来…
The Tenryou Commission soldiers walk towards you...
石崎:海乱鬼和被抓的人,我们都处理妥当了。你们的话都说的差不多了吧?
Ishizaki:We've dealt with the Kairagi and the people they took captive. I assume the two of you are finished talking?
石崎:卓也,根据调查,现在我正式以抢劫罪与掳掠罪的罪名逮捕你,请你不要反抗。
Ishizaki:Takuya, based on the findings of our investigation... I hereby announce that you are officially under arrest for forceful seizure of people and property. Please do not attempt to resist.
石崎:你的非法所得,即所有送去给族群的物资,也会被尽数没收。
Ishizaki:All stolen articles will be reclaimed. That means we'll be seizing all the goods you passed on to your kin.
卓也:啊,不,请不要,如果没有那些东西,他们就…
Takuya:N—No, please don't! Without those goods, they'll...
荒泷一斗:没事的,卓也,本来就不该是我们的东西。
Arataki Itto:It's alright, Takuya. Those goods never belonged to us anyway.
荒泷一斗:不用担心,你的族人本大爷也会照顾。既然我都知道了,我就不会让他们再受苦。
Arataki Itto:Don't worry, I'll help take care of your kin. Now that I know the situation, I'll personally make sure that they never suffer again.
石崎:你得意什么呢,你袭击了我们不止一次,也得被逮捕。
Ishizaki:Might wanna put your grand plans on hold there. You're under arrest too, for numerous assaults on Tenryou Commission officers.
荒泷一斗:哦,哈哈,我都把这事忘了。
Arataki Itto:Oh, hehe... I guess I forgot about that.
荒泷一斗:没关系,那就让「荒泷派」的弟兄们代替我去照顾青鬼一族…
Arataki Itto:But no worries! I'll put my gang on the case. My boys will take good care of the blue oni...
石崎:他们也全被抓起来了。
Ishizaki:Yeah, we've already arrested them, too.
荒泷一斗:呃…
Arataki Itto:Oh, right. Yeah, uh...
派蒙:唉,阻拦了天领奉行众,这不是理所当然的嘛…
Paimon:sigh That's what they get for resisting the Tenryou Commission.
荒泷一斗:那我只能拜托你们了,你们替我把青鬼的事转告给鬼婆婆吧,又要给她添麻烦了。
Arataki Itto:I guess it's up to you then, Traveler. Could ya be a pal and tell Granny Oni about the blue oni situation?
【选项1】
旅行者:嗯,我会去一趟。
Traveler: Sure, we'll tell her everything.
荒泷一斗:谢谢你,从头帮到尾,等我出来再来和你们道谢。
Arataki Itto:Thanks... and thanks for sticking with me to the end. Once I'm out of the slammer, I'll find a way to make it all up to ya.
【选项2】
旅行者:好好改过自新。
Traveler: Now's your chance to clean up your act.
荒泷一斗:知道啦,又不是第一次了,虽然我估计也不是最后一次。
Arataki Itto:Yeah, I know the drill, this isn't my first time... and it probably won't be my last.
石崎:你们也是,好歹搞清楚他们都犯了错,帮了他们就会有连带责任。
Ishizaki:As for you two, lending them your aid when you knew full well they were in the wrong means that the culpability extends to you too.
石崎:看在你们身份特殊,案情又这么复杂,这次就不追究了。
Ishizaki:But, given your unique circumstances, and in light of the complexity of this case, we won't press charges this time.
派蒙:嘿嘿,对不起。
Paimon:Hehe, sorry for the trouble.
荒泷一斗:等等,他/她们难道是什么了不起的人物吗?
Arataki Itto:Hey, wait! "Unique circumstances"? Are these guys, like, a big deal or something?
旅行者:没什么了不起的。
Traveler:Nope, it's nothing like that.
荒泷一斗:哈哈哈,也是呢,还是本大爷更了不起。
Arataki Itto:Hahaha, c—cool, 'cause I was gonna say, y'know... I'm kind of a big deal myself. You know...
荒泷一斗:好啦,我们有机会再见!
Arataki Itto:Alright, see you next time... Whenever that will be!
派蒙:真是个奇怪的人啊,荒泷一斗。
Paimon:Well, he's pretty...
派蒙:不过我终于能理解了,他确实不是一个会干坏事的人。
Paimon:Weird, but at least he's not a bad guy.
将事情始末告诉鬼婆婆 Tell Granny Oni everything that happened
鬼婆婆:果然像是一斗那孩子会做的事啊。
Granny Oni:Ahh yes, that does sounds like my Itto.
大辅:一斗哥哥,最后还是被抓起来了吗?
Daisuke:So... did they take Uncle Itto away?
美铃:虽然被抓起来了,但你不用太伤心,我们还能见到他的。
Misuzu:Yes, they did. But don't be too upset, Daisuke. We will have the chance to see him again.
美铃:他可能做了很鲁莽的事,但他也确实帮到了我们。
Misuzu:He and his gang may have acted recklessly, but the fact remains that he still helped us.
大辅:嗯,妈妈说的对!一斗哥哥帮了我们,他很厉害!
Daisuke:Yeah, I knew it! Uncle Itto helped us, and he's awesome!
鬼婆婆:可不要学他做事的样子哦,一斗还是给别人添了不少麻烦。「厉害」这个词,不合适。
Granny Oni:Now don't get any ideas, Daisuke. Itto is a far cry from "awesome." He still caused a lot of trouble for a lot of people.
鬼婆婆:要我说的话,他就像你们经常玩的,那个鬼兜虫吧。
Granny Oni:If you ask me, I'd say he's like one of those little Onikabuto you kids are playing with all the time.
鬼婆婆:面容凶恶,却心地善良。不为非作歹,却又不畏争斗。
Granny Oni:Though he looks fierce on the outside, he has a kind heart. He's not a delinquent, but he will never back down from a fight.
大辅:虽然不是很懂,但一定是夸奖吧!下次我还要和一斗哥哥斗虫!
Daisuke:Uh, I don't really get it, but it sounds like a compliment. I can't wait for my next beetle fight with Uncle Itto!
杉本:感谢老人家对我家孩子的照顾,也希望荒泷一斗和他的朋友能早日出狱。
Sugimoto:Thank you, Granny, for taking care of our little boy. I hope that Itto and his friends will be released as quickly as possible.
鬼婆婆:嗯,放心吧,天领奉行的大人物们会明辨是非的。
Granny Oni:Yes, you needn't worry. The officials in the Tenryou Commission will certainly exercise sound judgment.
杉本:那我们就回去了,改天再来拜访老人家。
Sugimoto:It's time we started heading back. We'll be sure to visit again soon.
鬼婆婆:最后能圆满收场,真是不幸中的万幸啊,真好,真好。
Granny Oni:Ah, I'm glad that everything was resolved in the end. Things were looking quite dire, but now the future looks bright. Wonderful, wonderful.
鬼婆婆:青鬼一族的事情,就交给我吧,老婆子我其他的不行,照顾人的事倒是做过不少。
Granny Oni:As for the blue oni, just leave them to me. If there's one thing an old granny like myself can do, it's caring for others.
派蒙:需要我们帮忙吗?
Paimon:Do you need our help?
鬼婆婆:哈哈,不用不用,你们还要去其他地方冒险吧。
Granny Oni:Haha, no, no. Go on ahead, I'm sure you have other adventures beckoning.
鬼婆婆:等一斗那孩子出来了,会来帮我的。
Granny Oni:Besides, once Itto is released, he'll be here to help me.
旅行者:他总是这个样子吗?
Traveler:Is he always like this?
鬼婆婆:是啊,这是他最可爱的地方,不是吗?
Granny Oni:Oh, yes... And you know what, I think that's what makes him adorable, wouldn't you agree? Hehe.
鬼婆婆:想到什么就做什么,真诚,勇敢,坚定不移。
Granny Oni:He does whatever he puts his mind to... He's sincere, brave, and determined.
鬼婆婆:从前啊,我收养了他,大家都觉得我是个怪人,就叫我「鬼婆婆」。
Granny Oni:Back when I took him in, everyone thought I was most unusual indeed. They started calling me Granny Oni.
鬼婆婆:这称呼,我从来没觉得难听,还让我挺得意的。
Granny Oni:But I've never been ashamed of this name. On the contrary, I'm quite proud of it.
鬼婆婆:因为一斗啊,可是我的「骄傲」呢。
Granny Oni:Because Itto is my pride and joy.
童话故事中的赤鬼在青鬼离开后,一直思念着这位好朋友。他跋山涉水,四处寻找,终于发现了青鬼的踪迹。赤鬼心知青鬼有意躲藏,于是赤鬼留下信件,邀请青鬼参加朋友们的宴会,并且不用露面。青鬼思考再三,决定赴约,他躲在远处看着温暖的篝火,心中欣慰又羡慕。而这时赤鬼突然出现,因为这场属于朋友们的宴会,一定不能少了他最好的朋友。
The Crimson Oni greatly missed his friend, the Blue Oni, after the latter's departure. He scaled mountains, crossed rivers, and he searched everywhere before finally discovering the Blue Oni's trail. Knowing that his friend was trying to hide from him, the Crimson Oni left a letter inviting the Blue Oni to join a meeting of friends, saying that he didn't need to show his face. After much thought, the Blue Oni eventually decided to go. Watching the warm bonfire from afar, he was at once comforted and envious... At this moment, the Crimson Oni appeared behind him. After all, this was a meeting of the Crimson Oni's friends — and what sort of meeting would that be without his best friend?
最后更新于