明察暗访 A Thorough Investigation
伊利亚斯记得自己有两件不得不做的事,其中一件是去调研筹备处领取薪水。 Ilyas remembered two things that he had to do, one of which is to collect his pay at the Research Preparation Center.
前往调研筹备处 Head towards the Research Preparation Center
与调研筹备处负责人对话 Talk with the staff at the Research Preparation Center
麦凯什:艾尔海森大人,近期的调研开支表我已经送到您办公室了。您看了吗?有没有什么问题?
Makesh:Acting Grand Sage Alhaitham, I've sent this period's research expenses report to your office. Have you taken a look? Are there any issues with it?
艾尔海森:我看到了。最近的调研开支比以前少了很多。
Alhaitham:I did. Recent research expenses have decreased quite a bit compared to past figures.
麦凯什:是啊,主要是因为有调研需求的学者少了。
Makesh:Yes, though that is primarily because there are fewer scholars with research needs.
麦凯什:这个说起来就很复杂了,您今天来是为了…?
Makesh:But that can be a rather... convoluted topic. Might I ask why you are here today?
艾尔海森:这个人你应该认识,叫伊利亚斯。他曾经在这里兼职,过来取薪水。
Alhaitham:I believe you know this individual — his name is Ilyas. He worked part-time here, and he's here for his paycheck.
麦凯什:喔…可以是可以,不过伊利亚斯,你这几天去了哪里?
Makesh:Oh, yes, of course, though... Ilyas, where have you been these past few days?
麦凯什:前些日子正是最忙的时候,你一声不吭地消失,工作全部都落到了别的学者身上。
Makesh:That was our busy period, but then you disappeared without a word. Everyone had to pick up the slack.
伊利亚斯:我这边出了些意外状况…
Ilyas:I'm sorry, something unexpected came up...
伊利亚斯:很抱歉给大家添了麻烦,有什么我能做的吗?
Ilyas:But I know I've caused trouble for everyone... Is there anything I can do to make up for it?
麦凯什:你的工作,其他学者差不多做完了。不过有一件事还没有着落。
Makesh:The other researchers have more or less finished your share of the work. However, there is one thing that has yet to be settled.
麦凯什:你还记得钱德拉吗?他之前提交了外出调研申请,是你负责跟进的。
Makesh:Do you remember Chandra? You were in charge of following up on his off-site research application.
麦凯什:然而就在几天前,他却撤回了这份申请,取消了外出调研的计划。
Makesh:He retracted his application a few days ago and canceled his off-site project.
麦凯什:这是本月第十二个撤销调研申请的人了,所以我想请你去问问他这么做的原因。这个时间钱德拉估计在喝咖啡,你可以去咖啡馆找他。
Makesh:He's the twelfth person to retract a research application this month. I'd like you to ask him why he did that. Chandra is probably having coffee at this hour, so you can find him at the cafe.
伊利亚斯:我明白了。那薪水…
Ilyas:Understood. Then, about my paycheck...
麦凯什:等你回来后,我会足额发放。当然下不为例,如果你总是不打招呼就消失,其他同事也会感到困扰。
Makesh:I'll pay you in full once you return. However, make sure you don't disappear without saying anything again. Be considerate to your colleagues and give them some forewarning at least.
麦凯什:这样可以吗,艾尔海森大人?
Makesh:Is this acceptable, Acting Grand Sage Alhaitham?
艾尔海森:我没意见,就这么办吧。
Alhaitham:I have no objections.
前往寻找钱德拉 Look for Chandra
与钱德拉对话 Talk to Chandra
钱德拉:伊利亚斯?好久不见,找我有什么事吗?
Chandra:Ilyas? Long time no see. What can I do for you?
伊利亚斯:我听说你取消了调研计划,就想来问问原因。
Ilyas:I heard that you canceled your research project, so I'm just here to ask you why.
钱德拉:噢,那个啊…其实也没什么特别的理由啦,只是不太想去了。
Chandra:Oh, that... Erm, it's really nothing special. I just don't feel like going anymore.
钱德拉:应该不止我一个人取消了吧,最近大家都没什么研究兴致,不是吗?
Chandra:I'm not the only one who canceled, right? I mean, people have had no motivation to conduct research lately, haven't they?
艾尔海森:「没什么研究兴致」?
Alhaitham:"No motivation to conduct research"?
钱德拉:是啊…话说你是谁来着?看着有点眼熟。
Chandra:Yeah... Say, who might you be? You look sort of familiar.
艾尔海森:不用在意,继续说下去。
Alhaitham:Oh, don't mind me. Please continue.
钱德拉:前段日子不是正好赶上贤者倒台吗?很多由他们主导的实验项目被叫停,相关学者也在接受审查。
Chandra:Well, with the downfall of the sages not long ago, many of the projects that they led were put on hold while they were being investigated.
钱德拉:在这种多事之秋,大家也都不愿意冒险做新研究,先随便做点什么打发一下时间,等局势明朗了再说。
Chandra:With the situation being so volatile, people are picking up random things to do to kill time. No one wants to risk starting any new research until it's clear how things will pan out in the future.
艾尔海森:你所谓的「局势明朗」,是指「搞清楚新贤者的喜好」吧。
Alhaitham:When you say "how things will pan out," you actually mean "what the new sages would have interest in," right?
钱德拉:真是不留情面的说法…不过缺乏研究兴致的原因,倒也不仅仅是因为这样。
Chandra:Wow, talk about blunt... But that isn't the only reason for the lack of motivation to start new research.
派蒙:还有什么?
Paimon:So what are the other reasons?
钱德拉:…因为虚空装置关停了啊。
Chandra:Well... because the Akasha Terminal shut down.
钱德拉:你们也知道吧,我们做研究,需要各种各样的知识。
Chandra:I'm sure you're all aware that we require all kinds of knowledge to perform any of the research we do.
钱德拉:原来呢,不管需要什么,只要发出申请,虚空就会回应我们。
Chandra:Back then, the Akasha would respond to any of our requests for the knowledge we needed.
钱德拉:可以说是方便至极,我们不用下苦工去钻研,就能快速进行各种实验。
Chandra:It was beyond convenient. We didn't have to spend an extended amount of time studying, so we were able to immediately run various tests and experiments.
艾尔海森:我懂了。
Alhaitham:I see.
钱德拉:哈哈,你也懂的对吧?尝试过这么好用的东西,现在谁还愿意辛苦万分地查资料啊。
Chandra:You get it, right? After having had a taste of something so amazing, who can be bothered to manually sift through data and files ever again?
钱德拉:眼下教令院还在开课题、做研究的人屈指可数。大部分人和我一样,都在等那些有名的学者开课题,然后一股脑地报名加入。
Chandra:There are only a handful of people at the Akademiya who are starting new projects or performing research. Most people are like me, waiting for a recognized researcher to start a project before immediately applying to join.
钱德拉:这样虽然在论文署名的时候会靠后,但麻烦也少了很多。不用做复杂的思考,只需要考虑分派给自己的任务就行。
Chandra:Although our names will be further down in the paper, we'll have a much easier time. We don't have to do most of the mental heavy-lifting — all we have to do is focus on our assigned tasks.
伊利亚斯:——!!
Ilyas:Ugh!
派蒙:伊利亚斯,你怎么了?
Paimon:Ilyas, what's wrong?
伊利亚斯:脑袋…好疼。
Ilyas:My head... It hurts...
伊利亚斯:我想起来了,西拉杰朝我走过来的时候,他正是这么跟我说的。
Ilyas:I remember now... I remember what Siraj said to me as he approached...
伊利亚斯:「你将成为『西拉杰36号』,融入以我主导的意识中,只思考固定的模块…就像蜂巢中的工蜂。」
Ilyas:"You will become 'Siraj Number 36.' Fuse yourself with a consciousness under my control. Think only in accordance with a set module... like a worker bee in a beehive."
派蒙:我没听懂,那是什么意思?
Paimon:Paimon doesn't get it. What does that even mean?
艾尔海森:那就是西拉杰研究的内容。和他当初提交的课题一样,叫做「集群意识与进化之路」。
Alhaitham:It's what Siraj was researching, and the topic of the thesis he had submitted: "collective consciousness and the path of evolution."
【选项1】
旅行者:「集群意识」?
Traveler: "Collective consciousness"?
【选项2】
旅行者:「进化之路」?
Traveler: "Path of evolution"?
艾尔海森:西拉杰认为只要实现三点,就可以在人类社会中实现集群意识,帮助人类完成进化。
Alhaitham:Siraj believed that by achieving three objectives, he could create a collective consciousness in human society and drive humans toward their ultimate evolution.
艾尔海森:首先,把实验者按能力从高到低进行编号,将1号设定为主控意识。
Alhaitham:First, he would rank test subjects in descending order of ability, with number one serving as the "Overmind."
艾尔海森:然后,由主控意识将事情拆分为多个模块,按重要程度分派给不同编号的集群成员。
Alhaitham:This Overmind would then divide tasks into numerous modules and delegate them to the collective's members, based on their assigned number and the task's importance.
艾尔海森:最后,集群成员必须有办法快速交换信息,最好是能够共享记忆与情感。
Alhaitham:Lastly, this system must support the rapid exchange of information within the collective, or even better, allow its members to share their memories and emotions.
旅行者:……
Traveler:...
派蒙:我还是不明白,这样有什么意义吗?
Paimon:Paimon still doesn't get it. What's the point of all that?
艾尔海森:相当于把许多大脑连接在一起,为不同的人适配不同的思考内容。
Alhaitham:Think of it as linking many minds together and tailoring a given mind's assigned work based on its compatibility.
艾尔海森:以此将众人的意识整合在一起,形成一个既像是「个体」又像是「组织」的全新存在。
Alhaitham:Eventually, everyone's minds will be consolidated into a new form of existence that is both an "individual" and an "organization."
艾尔海森:恐怕在西拉杰看来,这种「集群意识」正是凌驾于人类之上的存在。
Alhaitham:Siraj believes this "collective consciousness" is superior to individual humans.
派蒙:呜哇…感觉像是把很多人捏在一起,听上去有点可怕。
Paimon:Whoa, squishing a whole bunch of people together... Paimon thinks that sounds horrible.
伊利亚斯:正如艾尔海森所说,西拉杰给所有实验者分配了不同的编号。编号靠后的人只思考简单的问题,比如集群成员的衣食住行。
Ilyas:It's just as Alhaitham said. Siraj gave all the test subjects different numbers. Bigger numbers meant you had a lower rank, so your assigned tasks were less complex, such as being responsible for everyone's basic needs.
伊利亚斯:编号靠前的人则思考复杂的环节,比如未来的发展计划。西拉杰称呼我为36号,好像是中等偏后的数字。
Ilyas:Smaller numbers were ranked higher, so you'd be given more complex assignments, like planning for the future. Siraj referred to me as Number 36. And I think that was a low-ranking number.
伊利亚斯:我还记得西拉杰说,他的计划已经在紧锣密鼓地推进,很快整个「蜂巢」就会完工。
Ilyas:I also recall that Siraj said his plan was proceeding very quickly, and that the "Hive" would soon be complete.
派蒙:怎么会这样…我们也要快一点,一定要在完工前阻止他!
Paimon:Oh no, then we gotta hurry! We have to stop him before it's complete!
伊利亚斯:我尽力。可惜刚刚我只想到了这些,还是没有记起那个山洞在哪,抱歉。
Ilyas:I tried my best, but that's all I can remember. I still can't recall where the cave is. I'm really sorry...
艾尔海森:慢慢想,总会想起来的。不过,有些地方不对劲…细节对不上。
Alhaitham:Take your time. You'll eventually remember it all. However, something doesn't seem right. Some details don't add up...
伊利亚斯:有什么奇怪的地方吗?
Ilyas:What's off?
艾尔海森:仅仅36号吗?真可惜,在我看来,你的天赋远远不止于此。
Alhaitham:You were only designated as number 36? What a shame. From what I can see, your talents merit a smaller number.
艾尔海森:也不知道西拉杰设置编号的根据是什么。总之事情办完,我们走吧。
Alhaitham:I'm not sure what Siraj's numbering system is based on... Anyway, we're done here. Let's go.
钱德拉:几位稍等。
Chandra:Please, wait!
钱德拉:刚刚我听你们在聊西拉杰,你们是在找他吗?
Chandra:I heard you all talking about Siraj just now. Are you looking for him?
艾尔海森:哦?你有什么线索?
Alhaitham:Hm? Do you know something?
钱德拉:西拉杰最近名气很高嘛,我听说他得到了不少知名学者的认可,是下任贤者的有力竞争者。
Chandra:Well, Siraj is pretty popular as of late. I heard he's gained recognition from a lot of well-known researchers. Supposedly, he's a strong contender for being one of the next sages.
钱德拉:他的研究小组,不知道多少人削尖了脑袋也想挤进去。我比较普通,所以没有这个机会…
Chandra:There are many who would give up everything to be a part of his research team. I'm nothing special, though, so I doubt I'd get the opportunity...
钱德拉:不过我认识一个叫杰娜姬的学者,她曾经接到过西拉杰的邀请,然后拒绝了。
Chandra:That said, I do know a researcher who received an invitation from Siraj but declined it. Her name is Janaki.
钱德拉:你们要是感兴趣,不如找她问问?她平时会在花园的凉亭里看书。
Chandra:If you're interested, you can try to find her. She's usually reading at the pavilion in the garden.
前往寻找杰娜姬 Look for Janaki
与杰娜姬对话 Talk to Janaki
派蒙:你就是杰娜姬吗?我们想向你打听一下关于西拉杰的事情!
Paimon:Are you Janaki? We'd like to ask you a couple of things about Siraj!
杰娜姬:……
Janaki:...
杰娜姬:伊利亚斯?
Janaki:Ilyas?
伊利亚斯:你认识我?抱歉,我对你好像没什么印象了。
Ilyas:Do you know me? I'm sorry, but I don't recognize you...
杰娜姬:你在跟我装傻吗?
Janaki:Are you playing dumb with me?
伊利亚斯:没有,我真的失忆了,很多事情记不起来。
Ilyas:No, I'm not! I actually have amnesia, so I've lost a lot of my memories.
杰娜姬:然后呢?你是想说,你已经忘了当初做过的事,所以我该原谅你了?
Janaki:And? Are you trying to say that I should forgive you just because you've forgotten what you've done?
杰娜姬:还是说你找了代理贤者当靠山,准备清算我?最「不合群」的两个人居然走在一起,真是糟糕透顶…
Janaki:Or are you using the Acting Grand Sage as backup to settle things with me? The two biggest "loners" teaming up... What a terrible thought...
艾尔海森:打住。两位似乎有什么怨隙,但我不关心你们之间的事。
Alhaitham:That's enough. There seems to be a dispute between the two of you, but I have no interest in that.
艾尔海森:我听说西拉杰曾经邀请过你参加他的项目,这件事是真的吗?
Alhaitham:I heard that Siraj once invited you to join his project. Is that true?
杰娜姬:…是又怎么样?
Janaki:...So what if it is?
杰娜姬:西拉杰的确邀请过我,我对他的课题也挺感兴趣的。
Janaki:Siraj did extend an invitation to me, and I was also interested in his project.
杰娜姬:好像是个和集群意识有关的课题?反正他允诺我可以成为第45号实验者,我觉得这个数字太低就没有答应。
Janaki:I think it was about collective consciousness or something. Anyway, he said that I could be Number 45. I refused because I thought that rank was too low.
杰娜姬:谁愿意当吊车尾啊,我才不去呢。
Janaki:No one wants to be placed at the bottom, certainly not me.
派蒙:伊利亚斯是36号,杰娜姬是45号…西拉杰到底盯上了多少人啊?
Paimon:Ilyas is Number 36 and Janaki was supposed to be Number 45... Just how many people did Siraj have his eyes on?
艾尔海森:西拉杰有没有告诉过你,这个编号是按什么排的?
Alhaitham:Tell me, did Siraj tell you how he assigned numbers?
杰娜姬:说了啊。以前那些贤者不是利用虚空,从我们的脑袋中抽取知能吗?
Janaki:Yeah. Remember how the sages took advantage of the Akasha and extracted Jnana Energy from our heads back then?
杰娜姬:当时他们留下了一份文件,上面是虚空从每个人身上抽取的知能数额。
Janaki:They left a document that records the amount of Jnana Energy that the Akasha had extracted from each person.
杰娜姬:西拉杰不知道从哪搞来了那份文件,以此为基础对实验者进行编号。
Janaki:I don't know how Siraj got his hands on that document, but he used it as the basis for his numbering system.
艾尔海森:原来如此,他认为这个数据可以用来衡量人脑的运算能力…
Alhaitham:Hmm, I see. He believes that this data can be used to evaluate a person's computing power...
旅行者:这是真的吗?
Traveler:Is it true, though?
艾尔海森:先不提数据的真假,根据知能评价一个人原本就毫无意义。
Alhaitham:Putting aside the validity of the data, it is meaningless to judge individuals based solely on their Jnana Energy.
艾尔海森:「知能」最多只能算「能力」的一部分。人是很复杂的,没办法用单一的标准衡量。
Alhaitham:At most, Jnana Energy can only be seen as representing a portion of a person's abilities. Humans are complicated beings, so it is impossible to evaluate them using a single criterion.
杰娜姬:看吧,我就说我怎么可能才排45号?
Janaki:See? I knew I couldn't have only been ranked as 45.
艾尔海森:除此之外你对西拉杰还有什么了解吗?
Alhaitham:What else do you know about Siraj?
杰娜姬:没有了。他来找我,我不答应,就到此为止了。
Janaki:That's it. He came to me, I refused, and that was the end of it.
杰娜姬:还有什么事吗?没事我走了,眼不见心不烦。
Janaki:Is there anything else you needed? If not, I'm outta here. I've had enough of this eyesore.
伊利亚斯:请等一下。我…还是想知道,以前我做过什么?
Ilyas:Please, wait. I... I still want to know what I did in the past.
杰娜姬:你真忘了?
Janaki:You really forgot?
伊利亚斯:千真万确。
Ilyas:I swear I don't remember anything.
派蒙:我可以作证!风纪官也说,他确实忘了很多东西,不像是说谎。
Paimon:Paimon can vouch for him! The matra also said that he's truly lost his memories.
杰娜姬:行吧,忘了也好。
Janaki:I see. You know what? It's better this way.
杰娜姬:我回想起来就生气,实在没法耐着性子讲给你听。你只需要知道你曾经拖累了很多人,其中也包括我。
Janaki:I get angry just thinking about it, so I really don't have the patience to fill you in. All you need to know is that you got a lot of people in trouble back then, including me.
杰娜姬:我没什么好说的了,再见。
Janaki:That's all that I have to say. Goodbye.
派蒙:她走掉了…感觉她好像很讨厌你,你真的什么都记不起来了吗?
Paimon:And she's gone... She doesn't seem to like you very much. Do you really not remember anything?
伊利亚斯:是的。不过她这么说,我总觉得心里沉甸甸的。
Ilyas:I really don't, but after she said that, I've had this heavy feeling in my chest.
伊利亚斯:好像…我真的做过什么不好的事…
Ilyas:I guess... I did something really horrible...
艾尔海森:你希望自己想起来吗?
Alhaitham:Do you want to remember?
伊利亚斯:欸?
Ilyas:Huh?
艾尔海森:虽然你是指控西拉杰的证人,但你现在的确失忆了。
Alhaitham:Even though you're a witness against Siraj in this case, you've also lost your memory.
艾尔海森:如果你不愿意回忆起来,别人也没办法逼迫你。你只要假装努力一下,然后告诉我们「做不到」就可以了。
Alhaitham:No one can force you to remember if you don't want to. Even if you managed to remember, all you would need to do is feign ignorance and tell us that you tried the best you could, but to no avail.
伊利亚斯:我也不知道该怎么做…之前我说过,察觉自己失忆后,其实我不知为何感到一阵解脱。
Ilyas:I'm not sure what to do... Like I said before, for some reason, I felt a sense of freedom when I realized I had lost my memories...
伊利亚斯:可我总觉得,自己不该就这样解脱。我还是想回忆起来过去发生的事,我该怎么做?
Ilyas:But I feel like I shouldn't be allowed to go free so easily. I still want to remember everything. What should I do?
艾尔海森:我能查到你的档案。
Alhaitham:I can look up your file.
艾尔海森:如果你真的「拖累过很多人」,这种程度的大事肯定会留存在档案中。
Alhaitham:Something that "caused trouble for a lot of people" in the past must be on file somewhere.
艾尔海森:需要帮你看看吗?
Alhaitham:Would you like me to look into it?
伊利亚斯:…拜托了。
Ilyas:...Yes, please.
艾尔海森:好,那就先回智慧宫吧。耽误了一些时间,你也该去取回你的薪水了。
Alhaitham:Alright, then let's return to the House of Daena. We've spent enough time here, and you should go and get your paycheck.
查找有关伊利亚斯的信息 Search for information related to Ilyas
艾尔海森:暂时分开行动。你先去领取薪水,你们跟我去查档案资料。
Alhaitham:Let's split up for now. Ilyas, you go and deal with that. The rest of you, come to the archives with me.
艾尔海森:之后在这里会合,再去化城郭。
Alhaitham:We'll meet back here later and then head over to Gandharva Ville.
伊利亚斯:好的,谢谢你们。
Ilyas:Okay... Thank you all so much.
艾尔海森:放轻松点,反正紧张也没用。
Alhaitham:Relax, Ilyas. Being nervous accomplishes nothing.
伊利亚斯:是…我已经做好准备了,无论我做过什么,我都会面对。
Ilyas:That's true... sigh I'm ready. No matter what I've done, I'm ready to face it.
伊利亚斯:然后,我也会努力想起来关于西拉杰的事情,将这一切做个了结。
Ilyas:I'll also try my best to remember anything else related to Siraj. We'll put an end to all of this.
艾尔海森:记住你说过的话。等会儿见。
Alhaitham:I'm holding you to that. See you later.
与艾尔海森对话 Talk to Alhaitham
艾尔海森:嗯,近几年内的重要档案应该都在这里了。
Alhaitham:Okay, the important files from the last few years should all be here.
等待艾尔海森查资料 Wait for Alhaitham to look through the information
与艾尔海森对话 Talk to Alhaitham
艾尔海森:…嗯?
Alhaitham:...Hmm.
派蒙:怎么了?
Paimon:What's wrong?
艾尔海森:没什么,我找到伊利亚斯的档案了,到楼下会合吧。
Alhaitham:Nothing. Anyway, I found Ilyas's file. Let's meet downstairs.
与伊利亚斯对话 Talk to Ilyas
伊利亚斯:我…到底做过什么?
Ilyas:What... have I done?
艾尔海森:档案里显示,你曾因「勇气与正义感」受到过教令院的表彰,获得了类似「英雄」的待遇。
Alhaitham:This file indicates that you were once commended by the Akademiya for your "courage and sense of justice." You were considered a "hero."
伊利亚斯:我?
Ilyas:Huh? Me?
艾尔海森:是的,你的导师涉嫌学术剽窃,而你站出来举报了他。
Alhaitham:Yes. Your instructor was engaging in academic fraud, and you were the one who reported him.
艾尔海森:经过调查,你的举报内容属实,你的导师也被风纪官绳之以法。
Alhaitham:Your report was found to be true after a series of investigations, and your instructor was brought to justice by the matra.
艾尔海森:这件事当初引起不小的轰动,教令院对你进行了嘉奖…
Alhaitham:This incident caused quite the commotion, and the Akademiya sent you a commendation.
伊利亚斯:——!!
Ilyas:Ugh!
艾尔海森:怎么,你想起来什么了吗?
Alhaitham:What is it? Are any memories coming back to you?
伊利亚斯:没有,我只觉得…头很痛…像是要撕裂了一样。
Ilyas:No, it's just... My head feels like it's being ripped apart again... It hurts...
伊利亚斯:那是我做的吗?可为什么…
Ilyas:Did I seriously do that? Then why...
艾尔海森:先放一放吧。跟西拉杰的事也没有直接关系,没必要为此弄坏了脑子。
Alhaitham:Let's put this matter aside for now. It isn't directly related to Siraj, so there's no need to push yourself over it.
伊利亚斯:…抱歉。
Ilyas:...I'm sorry.
伊利亚斯:本该是听了会高兴的事情,身体却本能地抗拒。强行回忆的话,会痛到几乎失去知觉。
Ilyas:That should have been something good to hear, but my body is instinctively rejecting it. I feel like I'll black out if I try to remember...
艾尔海森:那就循序渐进。找回记忆本来就是件辛苦事,特别是不愿意回想起来的那些。
Alhaitham:Take it slow. Recovering memories is no easy task, especially when it involves memories that you don't want to remember.
艾尔海森:做你认为该做的事就行。
Alhaitham:Just do what you think is right.
伊利亚斯:多谢,虽然不知道你为何这么笃定,但我也多了几分信心。
Ilyas:Thank you. I'm not sure how you're so calm and composed all the time, but it does make me feel more confident about the situation I'm in.
派蒙:那接下来就是去化城郭,把薪水交给伊利亚斯的妹妹吧?我们出发!
Paimon:Let's head to Gandharva Ville and deliver Ilyas's paycheck to his sister! Come on!
前往化城郭 Go to Gandharva Ville
与伊利亚斯的父母对话 Talk to Ilyas's parents
伊利亚斯:应该就是这附近了。我想想,接下来应该是往这边走…
Ilyas:We should be close. Let me think... It should be this way.
阿尔亚沙:伊利亚斯?你怎么回来了?
Alyasa:Ilyas? What are you doing back here?
伊利亚斯:老爹…没什么事,我只是回来看看。
Ilyas:Dad... It's nothing. I was just wondering how everyone was doing.
阿莎拉:真没什么事吗?他们又欺负你了?别瞒着,跟我们说说…
Ashera:You sure everything's okay? Did they bully you again? It's alright, you can tell us...
伊利亚斯:——!!
Ilyas:Ugh!
阿莎拉:伊利亚斯!你怎么了?
Ashera:Ilyas! What's wrong!?
伊利亚斯:没事,我稍微有点头疼。可能是没休息好…
Ilyas:I'm fine, just a minor headache. I haven't been getting much rest lately...
阿尔亚沙:唉,当初我就跟你说过,不要逞一时之勇,你看现在闹的。
Alyasa:sigh Back then, I told you not to be a hero. Look how things turned out.
阿尔亚沙:在教令院的日子不好过吧?威胁信都寄到家里来了,你在那边应该也吃了很多苦。
Alyasa:I can't imagine how things are going for you at the Akademiya. We've even been receiving threat letters.
阿莎拉:实在不行,我们就不在教令院待了。回来也挺好的…
Ashera:You don't have to force yourself to stay at the Akademiya. You can always come back home...
伊利亚斯:我真没事,休息一会儿就好了。
Ilyas:I'm alright, I just need a little rest.
派蒙:伊利亚斯好像不太希望他们知道自己失忆了…
Paimon:Ilyas doesn't seem like he wants them to know that he has amnesia...
旅行者:不想让家人担心吧。
Traveler:He doesn't want his family to worry.
伊洁贝儿:好啦好啦,您两位也少说几句。大哥本来就头疼,等回去再念叨好不好?
Izebel:Hey, hey, that's enough, you two. Ilyas isn't feeling well. You can keep nagging him once we get home.
伊洁贝儿:哥,我们换个地方说话吧。
Izebel:Ilyas, let's find somewhere to talk.
伊利亚斯的妹妹带我们到了一个安静些的地方。
Ilyas's sister brings you to a quieter place.
伊洁贝儿:哥,你头疼好点了吗?
Izebel:So, how's your headache?
伊利亚斯:好多了。对了,这是这个月的薪水。家里最近还好吗?
Ilyas:It's much better now. Oh, here — it's this month's paycheck. How's everything at home?
伊洁贝儿:没什么事,只是大家都很担心你。
Izebel:Same old, same old... It's just that everyone's worried about you.
伊洁贝儿:你也别嫌爸妈唠叨,其实他们知道,那时候的你做的是正确的事。
Izebel:Don't mind their nagging. Deep down, they know that you did the right thing.
伊洁贝儿:只是后来听说了很多你的负面传言,家里也收到了威胁信。站在爸妈的角度,他们也许…只是希望你合群一些而已。
Izebel:It's just that after hearing a lot of bad rumors about you, and seeing all the threatening letters... Well, they're Mom and Dad. Maybe they just want you to... conform a bit more.
伊利亚斯:「合群」…
Ilyas:"Conform"...
伊洁贝儿:是啊。哥你不记得了吗?「那件事」之后,你——
Izebel:Yeah, you don't remember? After the incident, you...
伊洁贝儿:哥?你怎么了?
Izebel:Ilyas? What's wrong?
伊利亚斯:啊…原来是这样,我想起来了。没事,我想起来了。
Ilyas:Ah... I see. I remember now. Don't worry, I remember now.
伊洁贝儿:总感觉你今天怪怪的。总之就是,我也理解你的选择啦,只是我和爸妈一样,希望你能开心点。
Izebel:You're acting a little weird today, you know? Anyway, I understand your decision, but Mom, Dad, and I just want you to be happy.
伊洁贝儿:我不太在乎你是不是英雄,我希望你能活得轻松一些。
Izebel:I don't care if you're a hero or not. I just want you to enjoy life and relax more.
艾尔海森:你的理解会让他轻松不少。
Alhaitham:Your understanding is a great comfort to him.
伊洁贝儿:是吗?那太好了。你是大哥的朋友吗?
Izebel:Is it? That's good. Are you a friend of his?
艾尔海森:比起我,这两位更适合朋友这个词。我的名字是艾尔海森,他们/她们是旅行者和派蒙。
Alhaitham:Moreso these two. My name is Alhaitham, and this is Traveler and Paimon.
伊洁贝儿:啊!好像听谁说起过…不管怎么说,知道大哥有朋友,我就放心了。
Izebel:Oh, that rings a bell... At any rate, I feel more at ease knowing that my brother has friends.
伊洁贝儿:要一起来家里吃饭吗?正好我多买了点菜。
Izebel:Would you like to join us for dinner? I just happened to buy some extra food.
伊利亚斯:抱歉,我还有其他的事情要处理。
Ilyas:Sorry, but I still have things I need to take care of.
伊洁贝儿:真可惜…那我先走啦,大哥照顾好自己!
Izebel:Well, that's a shame... Okay, I'll get going then. Take care of yourself, Ilyas!
伊利亚斯:放心吧,我不会再做什么让你们担心的事了。
Ilyas:Don't worry, I won't do anything to make you guys worry again.
艾尔海森:想起来了?
Alhaitham:You remember now?
伊利亚斯:是啊,想起来了。
Ilyas:Yes, I do.
伊利亚斯:刚刚多谢你了,总觉得你也没有很让人讨厌啊。
Ilyas:Thanks for that. You know, you don't seem like such a bad person.
艾尔海森:这是你表达感谢时该说的话吗?
Alhaitham:Is that your way of conveying gratitude?
伊利亚斯:噢抱歉…我、我是真心这么觉得。我在酒馆门口问过你「我们以前有没有见过面」,对吧?
Ilyas:Oh, my apologies... but I meant every word. Remember when I asked at the tavern if we had ever met?
伊利亚斯:当时我说,我看到你时有一种熟悉的感觉…其实是想说「讨厌的感觉」。
Ilyas:I said there was a sense of familiarity, but what I really meant was a sense of loathing.
派蒙:讨厌的感觉?
Paimon:Loathing?
伊利亚斯:是的。不过相处下来,却发现你这个人并没有让我讨厌到那种地步。
Ilyas:Yeah, but having spent some time with you, I realized that you're not someone I'd dislike to that extent.
伊利亚斯:奇怪,当时为什么会有这样的想法呢?
Ilyas:Strange, isn't it? Why did I have those thoughts at that time?
艾尔海森:我的优点就是不那么在意别人的看法。但愿你也能拥有同样的好品质,以免像这样纠结人际。
Alhaitham:My strength is that I don't care about what others think. If you could also develop this quality, then you won't be as bothered by complicated social relationships.
伊利亚斯:我要是有你的心态就好了。先不说这个,我想起来西拉杰做实验的山洞在哪了,我带你们去吧。
Ilyas:It'd be great if I could think like you. Ah, but first things first, I remember where Siraj's cave is now. I'll take you there.
派蒙:真的吗?太好啦!
Paimon:Really? That's great!
派蒙:可是我记得你说,你有两件「不得不做的事」,不是才做了一件吗?
Paimon:Uhh, Paimon remembers that you said there were two things that you had to do. We've only checked off one, right?
派蒙:另一件呢?不做了吗?
Paimon:What about the other one? Are we not gonna do that first?
伊利亚斯:…事有轻重缓急,必须在西拉杰完成集群意识之前阻止他,不然就来不及了。
Ilyas:There are more important things at hand... We have to stop Siraj before he completes his collective consciousness, or it'll be too late.
派蒙:也是,那我们现在就出发!
Paimon:You're right. Let's head out!
最后更新于