傲慢偏见 Pride and Prejudice
在化城郭,伊利亚斯恢复了过去的记忆。他说自己想起来了西拉杰的藏身之所,跟他一起去看看吧。 While stopping by Gandharva Ville, Ilyas managed to recover his memories. It's now time to follow him to Siraj's hideout.
前往西拉杰的藏身之所 Head to Siraj's hideout
与伊利亚斯对话 Talk to Ilyas
伊利亚斯:就是这里了。
Ilyas:This is the place.
派蒙:确实很隐蔽…不过没什么好怕的,我们进去看看!
Paimon:It's so well-hidden, but there's nothing spooky about it. Hm, let's go inside and take a look!
进入实验基地 Enter the research base
继续探索实验基地 Continue to explore the research base
与艾尔海森对话 Talk to Alhaitham
派蒙:奇怪,里面比想象中要大,真的还没有完工吗?
Paimon:Weird, it's bigger on the inside than Paimon imagined. Are you sure it's still a work in progress?
派蒙:伊利亚斯,你对这里有印象吗…咦,伊利亚斯人呢?
Paimon:Ilyas, do you remember this place? ...Huh? Uh... Ilyas? Where'd he go?
艾尔海森:周围没有他的气息。
Alhaitham:I don't sense him nearby.
派蒙:是和我们走散了吗?我们在这里等他,还是回去找一找?
Paimon:Did he get separated from us? Should we wait here or turn around and look for him?
艾尔海森:不用,继续往里走吧。
Alhaitham:There's no need for that. Let's keep moving.
派蒙:好吧,那我们继续前进,到开阔的地方等他好了!
Paimon:Uhh, alright. We'll continue in and see if he catches up to us.
前往实验基地深处 Head into the heart of the research base
倾听伊利亚斯的心声 Listen to Ilyas's thoughts
突然的一阵眩晕过后,一些画面涌入脑海…
A sudden dizziness sets in, and a scene starts to play in your mind...
拉杜:已经可以了,伊利亚斯。你为我做的已经足够多了…
Raju:It's okay, Ilyas. You've done more than enough for me already...
伊利亚斯:我想不明白,所有人都知道加尼剽窃了你的研究,为什么没人愿意把真相公之于众?
Ilyas:I don't understand. Everyone knows that Jani is stealing your research. Why is no one willing to go public with the truth?
伊利亚斯:他拿着你的论文申请了项目,每次项目遇到困难他就来找你解决。这件事明明不是什么秘密…
Ilyas:He shamelessly used your thesis to send in a project application, and whenever the project hits a wall, he asks you for help. Everyone knows what's going on...
拉杜:你知道那个项目有多少人吗?如果加尼因为学术剽窃离职,项目也就完了,许多人会因此受到牵连。
Raju:Do you know how many people are working on that project? If Jani was kicked out because of academic fraud, that'd be the end of the project. Too many people would be affected!
伊利亚斯:但加尼摆明了就是在没完没了地压榨你!
Ilyas:But he's obviously taking advantage of you!
伊利亚斯:他把最困难的工作丢给你做,让你昼夜不得休息,然后大摇大摆地拿着你的研究结果,声称这是他自己做的。
Ilyas:He throws you the hardest work. After you're done pulling all-nighters, he struts around with your research data and takes credit for it.
伊利亚斯:这是不对的啊,为什么你要忍耐呢?
Ilyas:That's not right! Why are you putting up with this?
拉杜:很多人警告我不要说出去。我觉得也有道理,大家都是这么过来的…只要能顺利毕业…
Raju:A lot of people warned me to not say anything, and I think they have a point. This is just how things are. All I want is to graduate without any problems...
伊利亚斯:……
Ilyas:...
拉杜:没事啦,他也有给我酬劳。
Raju:It's okay. He's at least paying me.
伊利亚斯:整整半年的努力,无数个不眠之夜,再加上被随意地威胁和谩骂,就值两万摩拉?
Ilyas:Half a year of your time and effort, countless all-nighters, and casual threats and insults — all for a measly 20,000 Mora?
伊利亚斯:这简直是把人当牲口使唤…
Ilyas:He's treating people like cattle...
拉杜:好了,别说了。没事的,忍一忍就过去了。
Raju:Enough. It's fine. I just need to suck it up and get it done.
画面到这里就结束了。
The scene ends there.
派蒙:你怎么了?
Paimon:What's the matter?
旅行者:好像看到了伊利亚斯的过去。
Traveler:I think I saw a glimpse of Ilyas's past.
派蒙:欸?难道说,你其实有读心的能力?
Paimon:Eh? You could read minds this whole time and you never told Paimon!?
艾尔海森:显然不是。
Alhaitham:Of course not.
艾尔海森:刚刚我也「看」到了一些。应该是伊利亚斯与集群意识连接的过程中,泄露出了部分记忆。
Alhaitham:I was also able to see those memories just now. They were probably the ones that leaked out while Ilyas was connecting to the collective consciousness.
派蒙:连接?集群意识?
Paimon:Connecting? Collective consciousness?
艾尔海森:很明显,这里并不是未完工的状态,「蜂巢」建成很久了。
Alhaitham:It's clear that this place isn't a work in progress. The Hive has long been finished.
艾尔海森:有关集群意识的研究项目已经完成,现在,伊利亚斯正在回归集群。
Alhaitham:The collective consciousness project is already complete, and Ilyas is now returning to the collective.
旅行者:伊利亚斯骗了我们?
Traveler:So he tricked us?
艾尔海森:这个说法不全面。继续往里走,你就知道了。
Alhaitham:Not entirely... Keep walking and you'll see why.
前往实验基地深处 Head into the heart of the research base
倾听伊利亚斯的心声 Listen to Ilyas's thoughts
新的画面浮现在脑海…
A new scene plays in your mind...
杰娜姬:为了成全你一个人的名声,搭上了我们长达一年的努力。你知不知道你连累了多少人?
Janaki:An entire year's worth of work down the drain, and for what? Your reputation? Do you have any idea how many people you've brought down?
雅普:你想当英雄,什么时候都可以当,等项目完成不好吗?
Jaap:You could've played hero any time, so why couldn't you have waited until the project was complete?
伊利亚斯:我不知道你们在说什么,拉杜从天台跳下去了,难道你们也觉得无所谓吗?
Ilyas:I don't understand what you guys are saying. Are you saying you don't care that Raju jumped to his death!?
雅普:拉杜的事确实让人遗憾,我原来以为他应该更坚强一些的。
Jaap:It's a shame, what happened to him. I thought he was stronger than that.
雅普:为了完成这个项目,大家都很辛苦。他完全可以再忍耐一下,偏偏选择这个时候…
Jaap:Everyone has been working hard to complete the project. He could have endured for a bit longer, but he chose now of all times to...
杰娜姬:总之我们不会再和你有什么往来了。因为你鲁莽的行为,加尼被风纪官审判,这个项目也结束了。
Janaki:In any case, we're done with you. Because of your recklessness, the matra are putting Jani on trial. This project is done for.
杰娜姬:你当然无所谓,但包括我在内,不知道多少人需要这个项目来完成学业——
Janaki:None of this affects you at all, but do you know how many people, myself included, needed this project to complete their studies...?
杰娜姬:现在前途未卜,最差的结果是我们全都没法顺利毕业,你明白吗?
Janaki:Now, our futures are up in the air. If worst comes to pass, we might not be able to graduate. Do you understand now?
伊利亚斯:抱歉。
Ilyas:I'm sorry.
杰娜姬:你不需要道歉,我也不会接受你的道歉。但你一定会为此付出代价的。
Janaki:There's no need for an apology. It's not like I'll accept it, anyway. You'll pay for this.
画面到这里就结束了。
The scene ends there.
派蒙:别发呆啦,你又看到了什么吗?
Paimon:Hey, you're blanking out again... What did you see this time?
旅行者:伊利亚斯…
Traveler:Ilyas...
艾尔海森:别多想,有什么话当面问他就好。
Alhaitham:Don't jump to conclusions just yet. Save your words for when we see him.
前往实验基地深处 Head into the heart of the research base
倾听伊利亚斯的心声 Listen to Ilyas's thoughts
这次看到的画面十分清晰,也许是最近发生的事…
The scene is much clearer this time, likely because it happened recently...
皮塔尔:奇怪,伊利亚斯,没有研究小组愿意要你吗?
Pitar:Ilyas, this is all very strange. Is there really no research group that will take you?
皮塔尔:想要结课,必须与其他学者一同完成报告。我知道你是学术打假的英雄,但英雄也不能破例,不是吗?
Pitar:To pass this course, you must complete a paper with other researchers. I know you're a hero for fighting academic fraud, but we can't make exceptions for heroes, now can we?
皮塔尔:也许你应该试着改善一下和其他学者的关系,太过特立独行也不是一件好事。
Pitar:Maybe you should try to improve your relationship with the other researchers. Getting a reputation for being too unconventional will not stand you in good stead in the long run.
伊利亚斯:…我知道了。
Ilyas:...I understand.
伊利亚斯:……
Ilyas:...
???:你看起来好像很苦恼。
???:You seem troubled.
伊利亚斯:你是…?
Ilyas:Who are you?
西拉杰:忘了自我介绍,我的名字是西拉杰。
Siraj:Ah, where are my manners? My name is Siraj.
伊利亚斯:西拉杰先生…我听说过您。您找我有什么事?
Ilyas:Siraj... I've heard of you before. Do you need something from me?
西拉杰:世人总是讨厌不太合群的人。我想,你应该也尝尽了不合群的苦头。
Siraj:The world hates people who don't fit in. I imagine you've had your fair share of trouble.
西拉杰:听说你在举报加尼之后,一直遭受排挤与孤立,就连家人也无法理解你的做法。
Siraj:After you reported Jani for academic fraud, you were ostracized and shunned. Even your family can't understand your actions.
西拉杰:其实我现在正在做一个研究,能够帮助你「彻底融入到群体中」,这样你就不必活得那么辛苦了。
Siraj:However, I'm working on some research that will help you "merge into a collective." That way, your life won't be so dolorous.
西拉杰:怎么样,要来试一试吗?
Siraj:How about it? Want to have a go?
画面到这里就结束了。
The scene ends there.
艾尔海森:看到了什么?
Alhaitham:What did you see?
【选项1】
旅行者:西拉杰劝说伊利亚斯加入蜂巢。
Traveler: Siraj persuaded Ilyas to join the Hive.
【选项2】
旅行者:伊利亚斯并不是被强迫的。
Traveler: Ilyas wasn't forced.
派蒙:居然是这样!他真的骗了我们,那个大坏蛋!
Paimon:Paimon can't believe it! He really did trick us, that giga jerk!
派蒙:不对,西拉杰才是真正的大坏蛋!伊利亚斯是普通的坏蛋!
Paimon:No, Siraj is the real giga jerk here! Ilyas is just a regular jerk!
派蒙:气死我了,我们赶紧去找他问清楚!
Paimon:Ooh, Paimon's so mad! We're gonna find him, and we're gonna make him explain himself!
前往实验基地最深处 Head into the deepest part of the research base
派蒙:伊利亚斯!
Paimon:Ilyas!
伊利亚斯:你们来了。
Ilyas:You've come.
伊利亚斯:我特地放缓了融入集群意识的进程,想要以「伊利亚斯」的身份见你们最后一面。
Ilyas:I intentionally slowed my integration into the collective consciousness because I wanted to see you one last time as Ilyas.
伊利亚斯:我想作为伊利亚斯,向你们道歉。在化城郭的时候我想起来了:第二件不得不做的事情,其实就是「将你们引到这里」。
Ilyas:And I wanted to apologize to you as him. It was only at Gandharva Ville that the second thing I must do occurred to me: Bring you all here.
伊利亚斯:绕开风纪官,将艾尔海森带到蜂巢——这就是我作为「西拉杰36号」接到的任务。
Ilyas:To throw off the matra and bring Alhaitham to the Hive — that was my task as Siraj Number 36.
派蒙:你…你早就是「西拉杰36号」了吗?但你明明通过了风纪官的测谎…
Paimon:Y—You were already Siraj Number 36? But you passed the matra's lie detector test...!
伊利亚斯:是的,那时候我确实忘了很多事,甚至忘了自己的身份与责任。
Ilyas:Yes, I truly did forget many things during that time, even my identity and assigned responsibilities.
伊利亚斯:但那并不是我受到惊吓后忘记的,而是我…主动删掉的。
Ilyas:However, it's not that I got scared and forgot. I... chose to delete those memories.
伊利亚斯:想要骗过艾尔海森很难,我必须给自己制作一个完美的伪装。
Ilyas:It's difficult to fool Alhaitham, so I had to create the perfect guise for myself.
艾尔海森:最好的伪装就是骗过自己。
Alhaitham:And the best guise is when you believe your own lies.
伊利亚斯:是啊,我跟你们说蜂巢尚未建好,也是因为我删掉了建好它的记忆。
Ilyas:Correct, I only told you that the Hive was incomplete because I had deleted my memories of its completion.
伊利亚斯:这里早就完工了,离开之前,我以36号的身份活着。现在,我选择回归这个身份。
Ilyas:It was finished a long time ago. Before I left, I was already living as Number 36. Now, I choose to return to that identity.
伊利亚斯:只有在这里,我才能真正得到解脱。
Ilyas:Only here can I truly be free.
伊利亚斯:我要说的就是这些。进入这个房间,我的意识将重新融入集群之中,再见了。
Ilyas:That's all I wanted to say. After I enter this room, my consciousness will merge back into the collective. And so, this is goodbye.
艾尔海森:这就是你的选择?
Alhaitham:Is this your decision?
伊利亚斯:……
Ilyas:...
派蒙:是呀,比起什么「西拉杰36号」,我们认识的明明是「伊利亚斯」才对!
Paimon:Yeah, the person we know is Ilyas, not Siraj Number 36!
派蒙:也许留在外面很痛苦,但是,但是我觉得不可以逃避呀!
Paimon:The outside world is painful sometimes, but Paimon doesn't think that's a reason to run away!
西拉杰:还需要时间考虑吗,伊利亚斯?
Siraj:Do you need more time to consider, Ilyas?
派蒙:咦,你是——
Paimon:Hey, who are—
艾尔海森:他就是西拉杰。
Alhaitham:That is Siraj.
派蒙:你就是那个大坏蛋!
Paimon:So you're that giga jerk!
西拉杰:「坏蛋」…真是率真的说法,我做了什么人神共愤的事情吗?
Siraj:"Giga jerk"... How bold of you. Have I done something to offend you?
派蒙:你——
Paimon:You—
西拉杰:我改造了虚空装置,让使用者可以共享记忆与情感。然后从教令院招揽学者,建立伟大的集群意识。
Siraj:I modified Akasha Terminals to allow users to share memories and emotions. Then, I recruited researchers from the Akademiya to build a collective consciousness.
西拉杰:我为每个人制作编号,并且拆分实验计划,交给他们去执行。
Siraj:I assigned numbers to everyone and divided the experiment's tasks amongst themselves.
西拉杰:在这里,人们无需进行复杂的思考,也能活得轻松而幸福。这是他们的选择,我只是满足了他们的愿望而已。
Siraj:Here, people can live easily and happily without needing to exercise complex mental thought. This is what they have chosen. All I've done is fulfill their wishes.
派蒙:你你你,你这明明是在狡辩!
Paimon:Y—You're just trying to justify yourself!
西拉杰:那我问你,这里与外面有什么区别吗?
Siraj:Then I ask you: What's the difference between here and the outside?
西拉杰:教令院的学者,在激进的氛围里热衷于危险的研究,在萎靡的气氛下变得无所事事。
Siraj:There are researchers at the Akademiya who engage in dangerous research in extreme environments, while others become idle and listless.
西拉杰:世人都在跟随着「群体意志」生活,就算是有棱角的人在受尽挫折后也想变得合群。
Siraj:People are so obsessed with "collective will" that even those on the fringes will attempt to fit in after suffering setbacks.
西拉杰:我说的没错吧,伊利亚斯?
Siraj:Isn't that right, Ilyas?
伊利亚斯:……
Ilyas:...
西拉杰:无须否认,因为这并非错误。对于群居生物,合群即是天性。
Siraj:There's no need to deny this, as it is fact. It is natural for social creatures to conform.
西拉杰:而「合群」的终点正是集群意识,庸碌的蜂群借此变得强大,将蜜蜂替换成人类,这个模型将迸发出更强大的力量。
Siraj:And the terminus of "conformity" is a collective consciousness, through which even an ordinary bee colony can become a powerful swarm. Replace the bees with humans, and this model becomes even more potent.
西拉杰:欢迎来到「蜂巢」,艾尔海森。你曾向大贤者建言,傲慢地否认这个课题。
Siraj:Welcome to the Hive, Alhaitham. You once arrogantly denied the merits of this project before the Grand Sage.
西拉杰:毫无分量、轻如鸟羽的几句点评,就让我所有的努力化为泡影。当然,我知道你对这些并不在意,他人的苦难在你眼中不过如此。
Siraj:A few simple words from you, and my research was consigned to nothingness. Of course, I'm well aware that you don't care about any of this. You don't care about the pain of others.
西拉杰:可我没有放弃。我还是将当初的论文变成了现实。
Siraj:But I didn't give up. I made my thesis into reality!
艾尔海森:来的时候,我发现你的蜂巢里有很多空房间。
Alhaitham:When we arrived, I noticed many empty rooms in the Hive.
西拉杰:你注意到了?那你猜猜他们在哪?
Siraj:Oh, you noticed that. Then can you guess where their inhabitants are?
西拉杰:答案是教令院。他们正在执行另一个计划…一个能将我推上贤者之位的计划。
Siraj:The answer is the Akademiya. They're executing another phase of the plan... the plan to install me as a sage.
西拉杰:集群意识将我们连接在一起,所有人一同思考、各展所长,同时执行多个复杂的计划,并根据意外状况及时修正策略。
Siraj:The collective consciousness links all of us into a single mind, showcasing our individual strengths as we work together. We are able to execute complex undertakings while instantaneously modifying our strategies in response to unexpected situations.
西拉杰:一切都很顺利,你是最大的绊脚石。解决掉你之后,我会利用不断攀升的影响力,将集群意识转变为合法的研究。
Siraj:Everything has been proceeding smoothly — you are our biggest obstacle. With you out of the way, I'll use my growing influence to turn the collective consciousness into a legitimate study.
西拉杰:雪球会越滚越大,最终所有人都会加入到我的集群中。我…不,「集群」会执掌一切,带领教令院迈向新的未来。
Siraj:The project will snowball until ultimately, everyone will be part of my Hive. I— no, the Hive will be in control, and it will lead the Akademiya towards a new future.
派蒙:我们才不会让你得逞!
Paimon:We won't let you do this!
西拉杰:只有嘴上功夫可没用。你们能做什么?你们甚至无法改变伊利亚斯的选择。
Siraj:What can you achieve with mere words? You weren't even able to change Ilyas's mind.
西拉杰:回到蜂巢中去吧,36号。
Siraj:Return to the Hive, Number 36.
伊利亚斯:…是。
Ilyas:...Yes.
派蒙:等下,不可以回去!你…你想想看,外面还有很多人在担心你呢!
Paimon:Wait, don't go back! Uh... Look, there are lots of people out there worried about you!
派蒙:而且你也没有「不合群」,我们不是你的朋友吗?
Paimon:And you aren't an outcast. Aren't we your friends?
西拉杰:明明是四处旅行的人,真好意思说这种话。你们能一直留在教令院吗?等你们离开,悲剧又将重演。
Siraj:That's easy for you to say, given that you're travelers. Will you two continue to stay at the Akademiya? When you leave, tragedy will repeat itself.
西拉杰:回去吧,36号。你应该很清楚,漂亮话是没办法让人活得轻松的。
Siraj:Return, Number 36. You know as well as I do that comforting words don't make life any easier.
派蒙:伊利亚斯…为什么…
Paimon:Ilyas... Why...?
西拉杰:你们和艾尔海森一样,太傲慢了。
Siraj:You two are just as arrogant as Alhaitham.
西拉杰:你们觉得每个人都应该像你们一样清醒地活着,却不知道大部分人只想要轻松的生活。
Siraj:You think that everyone should be like you and live according to their own truths, but you don't realize that most people simply want easy lives.
西拉杰:我敢让36号在失去记忆的情况下离开蜂巢,就因为我知道他最后一定会回来。事实证明我比你们更了解人性——
Siraj:I allowed Number 36 to leave the Hive without his memories only because I knew he would eventually return. This proves that I know more about human nature than you do.
西拉杰:说点什么吧,艾尔海森,我会把它当做你的遗言。
Siraj:Alhaitham, do say a word or two. I will consider them as your last.
艾尔海森:我要说的,一年前就表达得很清楚了。你所提出的模型极其不稳定,光鲜的包装并不会改变它脆弱的本质。
Alhaitham:I made those words quite clear a year ago. The model you presented was extremely unstable. No amount of garish packaging will change its fragile nature.
艾尔海森:不过这也没办法。假如你敏锐到能发现那些问题,也就应该能意识到,伊利亚斯回归集群意识时,你的蜂巢已经产生了某种变化。
Alhaitham:sigh It can't be helped. If you were clever enough to realize those problems, then you would've been aware that the Hive changed when Ilyas returned to this collective consciousness of yours.
周围环境发生了变化…
Something has changed around you...
西拉杰:怎么回事…
Siraj:What...?
派蒙:发生什么事了?
Paimon:What's happening...?
艾尔海森:「集群」需要执行计划的动力,就像机械需要用于运转的能源。
Alhaitham:The collective needs motivation to execute its plans, just as machinery requires energy to operate.
艾尔海森:所以你以主控意识的身份,将你对我的憎恶同步到集群中,促使他们制订并执行除掉我的计划。
Alhaitham:That's why you, as the Overmind, synchronized your hatred of me into the collective, prompting them to create and execute a plan to eliminate me.
艾尔海森:当伊利亚斯回归集群,他的记忆与情感会共享给其他成员,其中也包括对我的「认知」。
Alhaitham:However, when Ilyas returned to the collective, his memories and emotions were shared with the rest of its members. This includes his perception of me.
回忆心声:刚刚多谢你了,总觉得你也没有很让人讨厌啊。
Thoughts From Memory:Thanks for that. You know, you don't seem like such a bad person.
回忆心声:奇怪,当时为什么会有这样的想法呢?
Thoughts From Memory:Strange, isn't it? Why did I have those thoughts at that time?
艾尔海森:这与你给予他们的憎恶相违背,两种不同的情感会带来全新的冲突。
Alhaitham:This contradicts the hatred you had provided them, and these two differing emotions will give rise to new conflict.
派蒙:原来是这样!等等,所以你也早就知道伊利亚斯会回到「蜂巢」中去?
Paimon:So that's it! Wait, so you knew that Ilyas would return to the Hive?
派蒙:然后你还假装挽留他,就是为了骗过西拉杰…
Paimon:And then you pretended to keep him around, just to fool Siraj...
派蒙:真不愧是你,艾尔海森!集群意识出问题了,我们就一鼓作气…
Paimon:Wouldn't expect any less from you, Alhaitham! Once the collective consciousness bugs out, we'll take that opportunity to—
派蒙:欸?等下,恢复正常了?
Paimon:Eh? Wait, it's back to normal already!?
西拉杰:我说过了,你太傲慢了,艾尔海森!你觉得这种程度的算计就能动摇我的蜂巢?
Siraj:Alhaitham, I told you: You're too arrogant! Did you really think that your little scheme would be enough to destabilize the Hive?
西拉杰:伊利亚斯的回归的确为蜂巢带来了异样的情绪,但在集群当中,这点声音根本掀不起什么波澜。
Siraj:Ilyas's return had indeed introduced abnormal emotions into the Hive, but such a meager drop cannot give rise to waves.
西拉杰:你的挣扎不过是徒劳而已,也该结束了。就让你们亲身领略一下集群意识的可怕之处…
Siraj:Your struggle has been in vain, and it's time to end it. Allow me to show you what makes the collective consciousness so formidable...
派蒙:好多魔物!从哪里冒出来的?
Paimon:So many monsters! Where did they come from?
派蒙:而且,总觉得看起来怪怪的…
Paimon:And, something feels off about them...
西拉杰:我将魔物也纳入了集群的范畴,它们的编号排在最后,但也是集群的一员。
Siraj:I also integrated monsters into the collective, though I ranked them last. Even so, they are part of it.
西拉杰:哪怕是智慧不高的它们,也可以借此实现精彩的配合,如同经过严酷训练的士兵。
Siraj:Despite their lack of intelligence, perfect cooperation can be achieved, much like soldiers who have undergone strict training.
西拉杰:淹没于无休止的浪潮中吧,你,你们,都将为无尽的傲慢付出代价。
Siraj:Now then, drown in endless waves of monsters. You... you will all pay for your ceaseless arrogance.
派蒙:喂!艾尔海森,你的招数不管用啦,现在该怎么办?
Paimon:Hey, Alhaitham? Uhh... Your plan didn't work, so what do we do now?
艾尔海森:我准备的「礼物」已经送达「集群」内部了,距离收件人获得惊喜还有一会儿。
Alhaitham:I've already sent my "gift" to the collective. It will take some time for the recipient to receive it.
艾尔海森:你们只需要打起精神,应对眼前的麻烦即可。
Alhaitham:You two just need to brace yourselves for the nuisance in front of us.
派蒙:好吧,虽然不知道你哪来的自信…不过我们上,尽可能拖住它们!
Paimon:Well, all right. Paimon doesn't know how you get so confident, but we'll hold them off for as long as we can!
击败魔物 Defeat opponents
与西拉杰对话 Talk to Siraj
西拉杰:看到了吗?这就是集群的意志。
Siraj:You see? That is the will of the collective.
西拉杰:纵使憎恶消失,他们依旧没有停下脚步,外在的异常根本无法动摇集群的稳定。
Siraj:Even with the hatred gone, they continue their work. An external anomaly cannot shake the collective's stability.
击败魔物 Defeat opponents
与西拉杰对话 Talk to Siraj
西拉杰:怎么回事…突然多出这么多信息流?
Siraj:What's going on...? What's with this sudden influx of information?
西拉杰:都安静点!我以主控意识的身份命令你们…
Siraj:Silence! As the Overmind, I command you—
击败魔物 Defeat opponents
见证蜂巢内乱 Witness the internal conflict within the Hive
室内红光大作,「蜂巢」的内部运作无疑出了问题。西拉杰读取集群意识的情况后,发现艾尔海森曾有意引起伊利亚斯对编号规则的怀疑,这些怀疑现在成了所有蜂巢成员共同的记忆。当西拉杰作为主控意识的威信一降再降,蜂巢成员的私欲与质疑便如潮水般将他淹没。趁着西拉杰痛苦不堪,无暇他顾的空当,艾尔海森破坏了操纵「蜂巢」的装置。
Red lights begin to blaze throughout the room. Something has, without a shadow of doubt, gone wrong with the Hive. Siraj reads the state of the collective consciousness and discovers that Alhaitham had led Ilyas to doubt the number sequencing system, with these suspicions having become shared amongst the collective. As Siraj's prestige as the Overmind drops, the selfish desires and doubts of the Hive members begin to drown him. As he begins to unravel amidst excruciating pain, Alhaitham destroys the device controlling the Hive.
与艾尔海森对话 Talk to Alhaitham
派蒙:「蜂巢」…停止运行了吗?
Paimon:The Hive... shut down?
旅行者:已经结束了。
Traveler:It's over.
派蒙:刚刚到底发生了什么?
Paimon:What happened just now?
艾尔海森:因为共享记忆与情感,集群意识中的成员更容易达成共识。
Alhaitham:Members of a collective consciousness are more likely to reach a consensus because of their shared memories and emotions.
艾尔海森:就像伊利亚斯,虽然产生了不同的认知,最终也还是跟随集群意识的判断。
Alhaitham:For example, Ilyas did have differing perceptions, but he ultimately followed the collective consciousness's judgment.
艾尔海森:但这并不完美。基于这种逻辑,集群意识在处理负面情绪时,将产生难以抑制的扩散效应。
Alhaitham:However, this system is far from perfect. Based on this logic, the collective consciousness will generate an intractable diffusion effect upon encountering negative emotions.
旅行者:「私欲」…
Traveler:Selfish desires...
艾尔海森:伊利亚斯所引发的骚动并非毫无意义,它让集群对主控意识产生了质疑。
Alhaitham:The disturbance that Ilyas caused wasn't for naught. It made the collective question the Overmind.
艾尔海森:质疑随着计划受挫被进一步放大,主控意识的影响力下滑,集群不可避免会产生负面情绪。
Alhaitham:Setbacks in the plan further amplify doubt, which diminishes the Overmind's influence. This inevitably causes the collective to generate negative emotions.
艾尔海森:顾虑、失望、恐慌、贪婪…人和人无法真正交心,许多负面情绪就能被很好地隐藏起来。
Alhaitham:Apprehension, disappointment, panic, avarice... These negative emotions can be very well hidden, as humans generally do not share completely transparent channels of communication.
艾尔海森:但在没有秘密可言的蜂巢中,负面情绪会如潮水般蔓延。当然,我对伊利亚斯说过的话也正是这一切的导火索。
Alhaitham:But in the Hive, where there are no secrets, negativity can spread like a tidal wave. Of course, what I said to Ilyas was the trigger for all of this.
艾尔海森:几个词语就够了。相信语言的力量,西拉杰。
Alhaitham:A few words were enough. Believe in the power of words, Siraj.
西拉杰:从那时候开始…你就已经在想办法破坏集群意识了…
Siraj:You were already thinking of a way to destroy the collective consciousness, even back then...
西拉杰:你看出来伊利亚斯是一个诱饵?但你怎么看出来的,从什么时候?
Siraj:You knew that Ilyas was the bait all along? But how did you know? Since when?
艾尔海森:从见到他的第一眼就知道了。
Alhaitham:I knew it from the moment I saw him.
艾尔海森:另外,我从来没有用傲慢的眼光看过你,我对你一直是客观评价。
Alhaitham:Moreover, I've never looked down on you. My opinion of you has always been objective.
艾尔海森:你对集群意识、人类进化之事的看法都很天真,但你是个聪明的人,做事也很严谨。
Alhaitham:You have a naive view towards the concepts of collective consciousness and human evolution, but you are intelligent and disciplined.
艾尔海森:所以你不可能放任实验者出逃。你不会犯这种错,更不会犯错后毫无补救。
Alhaitham:You would never let a test subject escape. Mistakes like that are beneath you, and you also won't leave any mistake without a resolution.
西拉杰:哈哈哈…没想到有一天我会从你的嘴里听到这种评价。如果你是出于同情而这么说,那大可不必。
Siraj:Hahaha... I never thought I'd hear those words come from you, but if you're saying that out of sympathy, spare me.
西拉杰:我很清楚你从来就没有平等地看过我,你和我们站在一起时,你的目光总像是来自很远的地方。
Siraj:I know very well that you've never viewed me as an equal. When you were with us, you always had a distant look in your eyes.
西拉杰:不用掩饰,我比任何人都清楚,那是天才的傲慢。没有人喜欢被那样看待!
Siraj:You don't need to hide it. I know it better than anyone else — the arrogance that comes with being a genius. Nobody likes being treated like that!
艾尔海森:你的观点完全取决于你看待事物的习惯。
Alhaitham:Your perspective is entirely born from your habitual way of looking at things.
艾尔海森:从你的角度来看,很可能认为我和你一样,都是「不合群」的人。但我从未将自己置于高处。
Alhaitham:From your perspective, you probably think I'm like you: Someone who doesn't "fit in." However, I've never placed myself on a pedestal.
艾尔海森:我只是想脱离嘈杂的环境,远离无意义的杂音,客观看待一切。
Alhaitham:I just want to distance myself from meaningless noise and look at everything objectively.
艾尔海森:反而是你,没能和真实的自己达成一致,过分在乎他人评价,在乎胜负。
Alhaitham:On the other hand, you have failed to come to terms with who you truly are. You care too much about winning and how others perceive you.
西拉杰:你的意思是,傲慢的人是我吗?
Siraj:You mean to say that... I'm the arrogant one here?
艾尔海森:难道不是吗?傲慢,而且脆弱。
Alhaitham:Is that not so? Arrogant, and emotionally fragile.
艾尔海森:将人们看做简单而平庸的集群,将我视为你的同类。
Alhaitham:You view people as a simple, mediocre collective, while you regard me as "one of your kind."
西拉杰:……
Siraj:...
西拉杰:不管怎么说,这次是我输了,你可以把我送到教令院接受审判。
Siraj:Regardless, I have lost. You can take me back to the Akademiya to stand trial.
艾尔海森:你会得到审判,但抓人不是我的工作。
Alhaitham:You will stand trial, yes, but arresting people isn't in my job description.
艾尔海森:我只是个普通的文职人员,还是让这位大风纪官先生带你们离开吧。
Alhaitham:I'm just an ordinary staff member. I believe it is the General Mahamatra's duty to escort you away.
派蒙:赛诺!你怎么在这里?
Paimon:Cyno! What are you doing here?
赛诺:我是跟着「记号」找过来的。看来事情已经结束了。
Cyno:I followed the symbols. Looks like things have already been settled.
派蒙:记号?
Paimon:Symbols?
艾尔海森:我在给他的信里留了一个简单的图案。来这里的路上,我做了几个相同的记号。
Alhaitham:I left a simple picture in my letter to him, and I made several similar symbols on the way here.
派蒙:等等,给赛诺的信是指…
Paimon:Wait, what do you mean you left a letter...?
派蒙:啊!我想起来了!刚见到你的时候,阿拉夫说你给赛诺留了封信!
Paimon:Ohhh, Paimon remembers! When Paimon first saw you, Aarav said that you had left a letter for Cyno!
派蒙:你真的从一开始就知道伊利亚斯有问题!可恶,你居然连我们都骗!
Paimon:So you really did know that something was up with Ilyas from the start! Argh, you lied to us, too!
艾尔海森:最好别乱说,我可没有对你们进行任何误导欺骗。
Alhaitham:It'd be best if you didn't spout nonsense. I never employed any mode of trickery on you.
艾尔海森:前几天倒是在院里看到一些资料,按照上面的方法练习或许能提高视力。你需要吗?
Alhaitham:By the way, I came across some information at the Akademiya a few days ago. If you practice the method discussed therein, your vision may improve. Do you need it?
派蒙:你这家伙…
Paimon:Seriously? This guy...
派蒙:对了赛诺,我们听说西拉杰还派了一些人去教令院,那些坏蛋也不能放过!
Paimon:Oh, by the way Cyno, Paimon heard that Siraj sent more people to the Akademiya. We can't let those jerks get away!
赛诺:放心。风纪官已经开始排查可疑人员,逮捕了大量西拉杰的党羽。
Cyno:Don't worry. The matra have started screening suspicious persons, and we've already arrested many of Siraj's associates.
赛诺:这应该也是集群意识动摇的原因之一。都在你的意料之中吧,艾尔海森。
Cyno:This was likely one factor that caused the Hive's consciousness to waver. Everything went as you predicted, Alhaitham.
艾尔海森:好了。感兴趣的部分已经结束了,逮捕工作就交给你们。
Alhaitham:Good. Hm, seems like the interesting part is already over. I'll leave the arrests to you all.
艾尔海森:再见。
Alhaitham:See you.
派蒙:他自顾自地走掉了。唔…这里有这么多实验者,我们还是先留下来看看吧。
Paimon:And off he goes... sigh There still are a lot of test subjects here, so let's stick around for a while.
与实验者对话 Talk to the test subjects
卡万:完了完了,我竟然参与制定了这么多计划,想要干掉代理贤者?
Karwan:Oh no, oh no... I was involved in all these plans to get rid of the Acting Grand Sage?
卡万:我是哪根弦搭错了,居然搞出这种事…
Karwan:What came over me? How could I do something like this...?
戈莉:我们应该只是从犯,就怕艾尔海森给风纪官施压,重判我们。
Goli:We were accomplices without knowing it, but I'm afraid that Alhaitham might pressure the matra into giving us heavier sentences.
戈莉:代理贤者、书记官,不管是哪个身份我们都得罪不起,以后在教令院的日子怕是难熬了。
Goli:Whether he's the scribe or the Acting Grand Sage, we can't afford to offend him. It seems our future at the Akademiya will be full of uncertainties...
普扬:先不谈以后的事。离开集群后,我隐约觉得有点愧疚。
Pouyan:We can discuss the future later. Leaving the collective left me with a strange sense of guilt.
普扬:之前没什么感觉,是因为艾尔海森本来就没什么名气,我所听到的评价也不是什么好话。
Pouyan:I didn't feel anything towards Alhaitham at first since he wasn't well-known. All the opinions I heard about him were negative, though.
普扬:西拉杰让我们憎恨艾尔海森,我们只当他是个坏人,也就心安理得地接受了这种情绪。
Pouyan:Siraj made us hate Alhaitham, and we blindly accepted that hatred and thought of him as a bad person.
普扬:现在看来,我们确实做了很多不合理的事。
Pouyan:From how things look, we've done a lot of irrational things.
卡万:这也算我们自作自受吧。唉…你们能帮我们向艾尔海森道个歉吗?
Karwan:I guess we're getting what we deserve. sigh ...Could you help us apologize to Alhaitham?
派蒙:好吧,我替你们跟艾尔海森说,不过他愿不愿意原谅你们,我就不知道了。
Paimon:Sure, Paimon will help you tell Alhaitham, but whether he chooses to forgive you is up to him.
卡万:没事,不管他接不接受,我们心里都会好受一点。他如果记恨我们,我们也甘愿受罚。
Karwan:It's okay. No matter what he chooses, apologizing will make us feel slightly better. If he chooses to remember this, we're prepared for our punishment.
阿拉夫:该走了。
Aarav:It's time to go.
戈莉:唉…走吧。
Goli:sigh Let's go.
派蒙:他们…到底算不算「被蒙蔽」呢?
Paimon:So... were they all duped?
派蒙:等出去后,我们找机会问问艾尔海森吧。
Paimon:We can ask Alhaitham about that later.
伊利亚斯:…看来,我还是做不了「西拉杰36号」,仍然要以伊利亚斯的身份活着。
Ilyas:...Looks like I can't exist as Siraj Number 36, yet my life as Ilyas goes on.
伊利亚斯:在化城郭的时候,其实我也想过自己是不是应该站出来,把真相告诉你们。
Ilyas:When I was at Gandharva Ville, I thought about whether I should just come forward with the truth.
伊利亚斯:但是…当时的我果然还是没有这个勇气。
Ilyas:But... I didn't have the courage then.
伊利亚斯:到头来,我失去了曾经的正义感,却没有变得「合群」。
Ilyas:So in the end, I lost my sense of justice, but I also wasn't able to conform.
派蒙:伊利亚斯…
Paimon:Ilyas...
伊利亚斯:别难过,是我对不起你们。
Ilyas:Don't be sad. I'm the one who deceived you.
伊利亚斯:不过,我也不是全无收获。蜂巢崩塌的那一瞬间,我的脑海中忽然有了一个念头。
Ilyas:However, I didn't come out of this completely empty-handed. The moment the Hive collapsed, an idea popped into my head.
伊利亚斯:原来我一直想要融入的「集群」,并没有我想象中的那么强大。
Ilyas:I realized that the "collective" I was always trying to fit into wasn't as powerful as I had imagined.
伊利亚斯:在明白这一点之后,心里不知道为什么又多了些许勇气…也许有一天,我也可以像艾尔海森那样,完全不在意他人的态度。
Ilyas:Understanding that gave me courage somehow... Perhaps one day, I can be just like Alhaitham and not care about what anyone else thinks.
派蒙:嗯,我相信你肯定能做到的。
Paimon:You can do it! Paimon believes in you.
伊利亚斯:多谢。我也该走了,作为主要案犯之一,去接受审判。
Ilyas:Thanks. Well, I should get going. I'm one of the primary suspects in the case, so I'll have to receive my due punishment.
伊利亚斯:这次的事情,可以先对我的父母与妹妹保密吗?我不希望他们再为我担心了。
Ilyas:Can you keep this a secret from my parents and my sister? I just don't want them to worry.
伊利亚斯:另外,也替我向艾尔海森道歉。再见了,两位。
Ilyas:Also, please apologize to Alhaitham for me. Goodbye, you two.
赛诺:所有的实验者我们都带走了。
Cyno:All the test subjects have been taken away.
赛诺:我会派人查封这里,回收资料、销毁装置。
Cyno:I'll have my subordinates seal the place, retrieve all documentation, and destroy the system.
赛诺:你们有受伤吗?我带了绷带和止血药。
Cyno:Are you two hurt? I brought bandages and hemostatics.
派蒙:没事!嗯…就是有点累。
Paimon:Paimon's fine! Whew, just a little tired.
赛诺:早点休息。艾尔海森估计在门口等你们,没什么事就和他会合吧。
Cyno:Get some rest. Alhaitham is probably waiting for you at the entrance. Go see him when you're done here.
赛诺:注意安全,提防西拉杰还有潜藏的同伙。遇到解决不了的麻烦,就来教令院找我。
Cyno:Watch out for any of Siraj's associates who might still be in hiding. If you encounter anything you can't take care of, come find me at the Akademiya.
派蒙:好,赛诺也注意安全!
Paimon:Okay! You stay safe too, Cyno!
派蒙:旅行者,那我们就先去和艾尔海森会合吧!
Paimon:Let's go meet up with Alhaitham!
离开秘境 Leave the Domain
与艾尔海森对话 Talk to Alhaitham
艾尔海森:事情顺利解决,可以回去了。
Alhaitham:The matter's settled. We can return now.
艾尔海森:还以为会更快处理掉呢,比我想的要费时间。
Alhaitham:I actually thought it would've been settled sooner. This took much longer than I expected.
艾尔海森:看你们的表情,好像还有很多问题想问?
Alhaitham:Judging by your faces, it seems like you two still have some questions.
【选项1】
旅行者:没错。
Traveler: That's right.
【选项2】
旅行者:我很好奇。
Traveler: I'm quite curious.
艾尔海森:尊重你的好奇心,但现在是下班时间,我不会回答了。
Alhaitham:I respect your curiosity, but I'm off the clock now, so I'm not going to field any questions.
派蒙:喂!我们又不是你同事!
Paimon:Hey! We're not your colleagues!
艾尔海森:难道你感觉不到刚才那只是个借口?
Alhaitham:...You couldn't tell that was an excuse just now?
派蒙:你、你…居然还找借口!
Paimon:What? Are you kidding me?
派蒙:不行,今天不把那些什么集群什么进化的细节说清楚,你就别想走!
Paimon:You're not leaving today until you explain what happened back at Siraj's secret base!
艾尔海森:再见。
Alhaitham:See ya.
派蒙:啊啊啊你给我站住!
Paimon:Ahhh! Hold it right there!
艾尔海森:可以了吧?你这副样子会让我想到一些人。
Alhaitham:Are you done? Your behavior is reminding me of some other people.
派蒙:别转移话题!
Paimon:Stop changing the subject!
艾尔海森:……
Alhaitham:...
艾尔海森:从头开始解释太麻烦了,我也不想站在这里讨论这些。这样吧,你们跟我走。
Alhaitham:It's too much of a hassle to explain everything from the top... You know what? Come with me.
派蒙:欸?去哪里?
Paimon:Eh? Where to?
艾尔海森:到了就知道了。
Alhaitham:You'll know when we get there.
跟随艾尔海森 Follow Alhaitham
听听艾尔海森的想法 Listen to Alhaitham's thoughts
派蒙:这是…你家?
Paimon:Is this... your home?
艾尔海森:对。
Alhaitham:Yes.
派蒙:居然请我们到你家做客…啊哈哈,怎么这么客气了…
Paimon:Pfft... What's with you all of a sudden, being all polite and inviting us over?
???:你回来了?快来帮我看看挂画这样摆正不正…呃!这些是谁啊?!
???:Ah, you're back. Quick, come help me see if this painting's all straightened... Huh? Who are they!?
艾尔海森:大惊小怪,这明显是客人。
Alhaitham:Stop making a fuss. They're obviously guests.
卡维:你们…你们应该不是教令院的人吧?
Kaveh:You're... not from the Akademiya, are you?
旅行者:不是哦。
Traveler:No, we're not.
派蒙:我好像在哪里见过你…唔…欸?!是那时候那个人!
Paimon:Paimon's sure she's seen you before... Huh!? You're the person from that time, in that one place!
卡维:你们怎么认识我!完了完了,大家不会知道我住这里吧…
Kaveh:Wait, what? How do you know me!? Oh no, oh no, do people know that I live here...?
艾尔海森:怎么?现在知道不好意思了?
Alhaitham:What? You're embarrassed only now of all times?
派蒙:你们不是室友吗?
Paimon:Oh, you guys are roommates!
卡维:对对对,你知道就行,别说出去啊!千万别说出去!
Kaveh:Yes, yes, we are, but keep that to yourselves! Please don't tell anyone else!
艾尔海森:家里有几本有关集群和潜意识的书,我去拿,你们聊吧。
Alhaitham:I keep a few books on collectives and the subconscious here at home. I'll get them. You all chat in the meantime.
派蒙:欸?喂!
Paimon:Uh, hey!
卡维:喂!你就这么走了?什么意思啊艾尔海森!
Kaveh:Hey! You're leaving, just like that? What's the deal, Alhaitham!?
派蒙:……
Paimon:...
旅行者:……
Traveler:...
卡维:……
Kaveh:...
卡维:抱歉,接下来要说的话可能有些冒昧,你们…呃,应该不是艾尔海森请来假装朋友的演员吧?
Kaveh:Sorry, I know we've only just met but I have to ask... Are you, um... You wouldn't happen to be actors that Alhaitham hired to pretend to be his friends, would you?
派蒙:哎?什么?
Paimon:Uh... what?
卡维:看来不是啊。以前从来没见过他请朋友到家里做客,难免有些惊讶。你们应该能理解吧,他那个脾气。
Kaveh:Guess not. I've never seen him invite friends home before, so please excuse my surprise. You guys get it, right? You know, with his temperament and stuff...
派蒙:可是,你不就是他的朋友吗?
Paimon:But... aren't you friends with him?
卡维:…呃…虽然我跟他算不上朋友…
Kaveh:...Uh... I wouldn't say "friends," exactly...
卡维:好吧,以前是,现在不是了。
Kaveh:Okay, well, we used to be. But we're not anymore.
派蒙:呃?
Paimon:(Huh?)
卡维:好了别在意。我叫卡维,很不幸在这种情况下认识你们。总之,请不要把我住在这里的事说出去。
Kaveh:Don't worry about it. My name is Kaveh. I'm sorry to have met you under these circumstances. Anyway, please don't say anything about me living here.
派蒙:看起来你有不少苦衷呢,那我们可以收封口费吗?
Paimon:You seem like you got a lot going on... So maybe some Mora will make Paimon shut up.
卡维:能说出这种话,你果然是艾尔海森的朋友!
Kaveh:Are you serious!? How could you... Ugh, of course — you're Alhaitham's friends!
派蒙:什么啊!很正常的反应吧!是你自己暴露了弱点的啊!
Paimon:What!? That was a normal response! You exposed your own weakness!
卡维:那…那你也不能像他一样对我吧?
Kaveh:Still... Why do you have to treat me like he does?
艾尔海森:我看你们挺合得来,客厅里全是你们的噪音。
Alhaitham:Judging by the deafening din coming from the living room, you all must be getting along quite well.
卡维:哼,自己的朋友麻烦你亲自招待。
Kaveh:Hmph, entertain your own friends, why don't you?
艾尔海森:书我放这里了。
Alhaitham:I'll leave the books here.
粗略读了读面前的书。但内容有些深奥,一时难以消化…
You skim through a few pages, but its contents are too esoteric and difficult to understand...
派蒙:看晕了…好复杂好绕啊,要不我们还是提问吧…
Paimon:Uh, Paimon's dizzy from reading... This is way too complicated... Why don't we just ask questions instead?
派蒙:我想想…首先,你怎么知道集群意识的「弱点」呢?
Paimon:Paimon wants to know... Uh... Oh, how did you know about the collective consciousness's weakness?
艾尔海森:一年前,西拉杰的论文呈到大贤者眼前,大贤者随口询问我的意见,我其实给了两个理由。
Alhaitham:A year ago, Siraj presented his thesis to the Grand Sage, who offhandedly asked for my opinion. I actually responded with two lines of reasoning.
艾尔海森:第一个理由已经说过了,他的研究涉及人类进化之事,是教令院禁止的研究。
Alhaitham:The first, as I've already said, was that his research was on human evolution, a subject prohibited by the Akademiya.
艾尔海森:第二个理由是,我认为他的研究方向过于极端,方案却太过保守。
Alhaitham:The second was that I thought the direction of his research was too extreme, but his approach too conservative.
派蒙:等等,那些还保守吗?他建了那么大的实验室,找了那么多人,还想把你干掉…
Paimon:Wait, that's too conservative? He built such a large lab, gathered all those people, and even tried to get rid of you!
艾尔海森:有一个办法可以让集群意识变得稳定,就是完全抹掉实验者的人性。
Alhaitham:One way to stabilize a collective consciousness is to remove the test subjects' humanity altogether.
艾尔海森:将思维集中于主控意识,把集群中的其他实验者视为工具,才是集群意识的最优解。
Alhaitham:The optimal solution to achieve collective consciousness is to focus solely on the Overmind and treat the other test subjects as tools.
派蒙:这也太危险了吧!你,你不会真有这样的想法吧?
Paimon:That's way too dangerous! Y—You're not seriously considering that, are you? 'Cause uh...
艾尔海森:我只是陈述事实。如果西拉杰真的这么做了,我同样会感到无聊。
Alhaitham:I'm merely stating the facts. If Siraj had done that, I would've felt his work to be just as senseless.
艾尔海森:任何物种的进化都不可能一蹴而就,完全丧失人性,人类也就不能称之为人类了。
Alhaitham:It's impossible for any species to evolve overnight, and humans without their humanity cannot be called humans.
艾尔海森:这也是教令院禁止研究「人类进化之事」的原因,绝大部分研究最后都会与「进化」相背离。
Alhaitham:That's why the Akademiya prohibited research into human evolution — most research of this kind tends to run contrary to evolution.
派蒙:我明白了…
Paimon:Huh, Paimon gets it now.
卡维:哈,这种话从你嘴里说出来未免太奇怪了。人类没了人性就不是人,那你十年后就能进化成别的物种吧。
Kaveh:Hah, that's rich coming from you. If humans aren't humans without their humanity, then you'll probably evolve into some other species in another decade, I wager?
艾尔海森:那你呢?退化成蕈兽吗?
Alhaitham:What about you? Are you going to devolve into a fungus?
卡维:那我也是有情有义的蕈兽。
Kaveh:At least I'd be a fungus with empathy.
卡维:不好意思,不是故意要听你们谈话的。所以你们是怎么了?遇到麻烦了吗?
Kaveh:Sorry for eavesdropping, but what happened to you guys? Are you in trouble?
派蒙:算是吧,遇到了一个奇怪的学者,带领一群人针对我们…
Paimon:Sort of. We encountered a strange researcher that had it out for us...
卡维:针对…你们没事吧?
Kaveh:...Are you all okay?
【选项1】
旅行者:主要是针对艾尔海森。
Traveler: To be more precise, they had it out for Alhaitham.
【选项2】
旅行者:我们只是不巧也在场。
Traveler: We just happened to be there.
卡维:这样啊…
Kaveh:Huh, so that's how things went...
卡维:唉,人生就是会有麻烦啊。早知道今天别出门,就不会遇到那些烦心事了…对吧?
Kaveh:sigh Such is life. If only he'd known, Alhaitham could have stayed indoors today, and the whole thing could have been avoided. Right?
卡维:还不如在家帮我大扫除呢,你看那边那些书,很久没打理过了。既然是平时不看的书就别堆在外面啊!
Kaveh:Plus, he could have helped me with the housework for once. See those books? They've been sitting there waiting for someone to sort through them for an age. If you're not gonna read them, tidy them away! They don't belong there!
派蒙:呃…呃…
Paimon:Ah... Uh...
艾尔海森:……
Alhaitham:...
艾尔海森:你知道自己冷场了吗?不会以为自己很会聊天吧?
Alhaitham:Can you feel the awkwardness in the air? I hope you're aware of your lack of conversational skills.
卡维:你有什么资格说这话?哼,所以说了这么多,你…没事吧?
Kaveh:Oh, so the pot's calling the kettle black, is he? Hmph, well, having said all that, are you okay?
艾尔海森:挺好,比你正在摆弄的那个挂画好多了。
Alhaitham:I'm doing quite well — much better than that painting you're trying to hang on the wall.
卡维:你…!你根本什么都不懂,少对我的装修品味指手画脚!
Kaveh:You...! You don't understand anything! Stop criticizing my taste in decoration!
旅行者:(卡维好像又生气了…)
Traveler:(Kaveh seems to be upset again...)
派蒙:我都说不清他们谁更有问题…快点聊完走吧…
Paimon:Paimon can't tell which of them is more problematic... Let's just get this over with and leave...
旅行者:都怪派蒙的好奇心…
Traveler:I blame your curiosity, Paimon...
艾尔海森:说悄悄话的声音有点响啊。
Alhaitham:You whisper very loudly.
派蒙:呃…啊哈哈…
Paimon:Oh, um... Yeah, Paimon's been told that...
艾尔海森:还有什么问题吗?
Alhaitham:Do you have any more questions?
派蒙:我想想。哦,对了,那些学者想跟你道歉,希望你能原谅他们。
Paimon:Let Paimon think... Oh, uh, by the way, the other researchers apologized to you. They hope that you can forgive them.
艾尔海森:我并没有怪罪他们。准确来说,我不在意他们对我的态度。
Alhaitham:I bear them no ill will. More accurately, I don't really care about what they think of me.
艾尔海森:一定程度上,他们也受到了西拉杰的欺骗,风纪官在审判时应该会考虑这一点。
Alhaitham:To some extent, they were also fooled by Siraj. The matra will take this into account at their trials.
派蒙:还有伊利亚斯,他说他在化城郭的时候,曾经想把真相告诉我们,但没有勇气开口。
Paimon:Ilyas also said that he wanted to tell us the truth at Gandharva Ville, but he didn't have the courage.
派蒙:他也向你道歉来着。
Paimon:He apologized to you, too.
艾尔海森:无所谓,我从没考虑过要他站出来揭露真相。
Alhaitham:It doesn't matter. I never considered asking him to come forward with the truth.
艾尔海森:从他的经历来看,他比一般人勇敢。没必要对他苛责更多,苛责勇敢者是自身懦弱的表现。
Alhaitham:Judging from his experiences, he's more courageous than the average person. There's no need to lay even more criticism on him. Criticizing the brave only shows how weak you yourself are.
艾尔海森:我打算去吃晚饭,还有十分钟,你可以问最后一个问题。
Alhaitham:I'm going for dinner in ten minutes, so I'll field one last question.
派蒙:嗯…我好像没什么想问的了,你呢?
Paimon:Paimon doesn't have any more questions. How about you?
旅行者:你「感兴趣」的到底是什么?
Traveler:What were you actually interested in, Alhaitham?
派蒙:嗯…确实很让人好奇。
Paimon:Ooh yeah, that's a good question.
派蒙:在教令院,你说你是因为「感兴趣」才跟风纪官一起调查的吧?
Paimon:You only started investigating with the matra at the Akademiya because you were interested in something, right?
派蒙:可是看到西拉杰后,又感觉你对他和他的实验没什么兴趣…
Paimon:But after meeting Siraj, it didn't seem like you were interested in him or his experiment...
艾尔海森:我对他本人毫无兴趣,但对于「这么多人愿意跟他一起构成集群意识」感到好奇。
Alhaitham:I had no interest in him personally, but I was curious as to why so many people were willing to form a collective consciousness with him.
艾尔海森:现在我已经明白原因了。
Alhaitham:I now understand the reason.
旅行者:跟教令院的风气有关?
Traveler:Something to do with the current atmosphere at the Akademiya, I suppose?
艾尔海森:没错。贤者倒台,虚空装置关停,这些都影响到了教令院的氛围。
Alhaitham:Correct. The fall of the sages and the shutdown of the Akasha Terminals deeply affected the Akademiya.
艾尔海森:西拉杰的实验明明没有许可,却依旧能拉来这么多人,可见最近研究项目匮乏。
Alhaitham:The fact that Siraj's project attracted so much interest despite not being approved speaks to the lack of research projects as of late.
艾尔海森:作为代理贤者,我会想办法处理。
Alhaitham:As the Acting Grand Sage, I'll have to figure something out.
艾尔海森:另外,伊利亚斯的事情也值得在意。举报学术造假是正确的事,不该得到这种结果。
Alhaitham:In addition, what happened to Ilyas is worth our attention. Reporting academic fraud was the right thing to do. He didn't deserve the outcome that he had received.
派蒙:原来如此,看来艾尔海森还是有在认真工作!
Paimon:Paimon understands now! You're pretty serious when it comes to work, huh?
艾尔海森:用「最低限度的认真工作」形容比较合适。辞呈批复前,我还是会尽力处理这些麻烦事。
Alhaitham:I think "minimum viable seriousness" is a more apt description. I'll do my best to take care of this mess until my resignation is approved.
派蒙:等等,「辞呈」?
Paimon:Wait, your resignation?
艾尔海森:我已经向教令院递交了辞呈,很快就能摆脱「代理贤者」的身份,继续当回书记官。
Alhaitham:Yes. I've already submitted my resignation to the Akademiya. Soon, I'll resign as the Acting Grand Sage and go back to being its scribe.
艾尔海森:这件事西拉杰应该不清楚。他运气不太好,要是再晚几天,无须他出手我也会主动卸任。
Alhaitham:I don't think Siraj knew about that. If he had waited just a few more days before acting, I would have already resigned.
艾尔海森:到那时,他再怎么折腾也不关我的事。不过就算没有我,他那个不稳定的模型也会因为其他原因崩溃,没什么区别。
Alhaitham:What he'd do then wouldn't have been any concern of mine. However, even without my input, his unstable model would have collapsed for some other reason, so it makes no difference.
派蒙:可是…你为什么要辞职呢?
Paimon:But... why do you wanna resign?
艾尔海森:我不适合当贤者,也不想当。教令院早就在按规矩从各个学派选拔新贤者了,但流程很长,太花时间。
Alhaitham:I'm not suited to be a sage, nor do I want to be one. The official process to select the new sages is already underway, but this process is long and takes far too much time.
艾尔海森:代理贤者当得太久,很可能会被转正。那就是大麻烦了,我不想把人生耗费在上面。
Alhaitham:If I serve as Acting Grand Sage for too long, the position might become permanent. That would be troublesome. This job isn't something I want to spend the rest of my life doing.
旅行者:方向真明确。
Traveler:You have a pretty clear direction for yourself.
艾尔海森:清醒很重要。好了,时间差不多,你们或许也该去吃个晚饭了。
Alhaitham:It's important to keep your priorities straight. Well, it's about time. You two should grab some dinner, as well.
派蒙:这么一说我确实饿了,那再见啦,我们要去吃好吃的了!
Paimon:Oh, now that you say that, Paimon's kinda hungry! See ya! We're gonna grab some yummies!
旅行者:再见啦!
Traveler:Goodbye!
艾尔海森:再见。
Alhaitham:See ya.
最后更新于