断绝旧日之途 Farewell to the Past

神樱树破损的根系中逸散出了许多人的回忆,雷电影借此机会向你讲述了她所珍视的友人,以及她想要保护的稻妻的诸多故事。 Many people's memories have escaped from the damaged roots of the Sacred Sakura. Raiden Ei takes the opportunity to tell you many stories about

继续追踪痕迹 Continue the pursuit

与影交谈 Talk to Ei

影:还是像刚刚一样,交给我吧。

Ei:Once again, please leave them to me.

派蒙:喂喂,你、你确定自己没问题吗?别吓唬我们呀!

Paimon:Hey, hey! A—Are you sure you're alright? You're scaring us!

影:没关系,战斗本就是我最熟悉的事。

Ei:Fear not. Fighting is what I do best.

击败兽境猎犬 Defeat the Rifthounds

与影交谈,确认她的状况 Talk to Ei and ascertain her condition

派蒙:影,要不然还是交给我们吧。

Paimon:Ei, maybe you should leave this one to us.

【选项1】

旅行者:你的状态确实不对劲。

Traveler: You don't look too good.

【选项2】

旅行者:别再硬撑了。

Traveler: Don't force it.

影:我…

Ei:I...

影:抱歉。

Ei:My apologies.

派蒙:没关系,你先在后面休息,恢复一下体力吧!

Paimon:Don't worry about it! Just take a breather and get your strength back.

派蒙:我们来对付魔物!

Paimon:We'll deal with the monsters!

派蒙:欸…又是那样的光?

Paimon:Look... that's the same light again.

在危急关头,三名武士从光中现身。

Three samurai emerge from the light at the critical moment.

【选项1】

旅行者:马上又要来了。

Traveler: Time for another trip down memory lane.

【选项2】

旅行者:这次是什么…

Traveler: Who have we got this time...

藤木:这、这里是?

Fujiki:Wh—Where am I?

藤木:你们是…啊,将军大人也在这里!

Fujiki:Who are you... gasp Almighty Shogun, you're here too!

藤木:将军大人您受伤了吗?

Fujiki:Are you injured, Your Excellency?

影:唔…没事,只是身体有点僵硬。

Ei:Ahem... I'm quite alright. Just feeling a little stiff.

藤木:我等幕府武士,定会护将军大人周全直至最后一刻!

Fujiki:We, the Shogunate samurai, will defend the Shogun until the very end!

深见:兄弟们,上,魔物又冲过来了!

Fukami:Come on, men! They're coming back for more, let's get them!

影:不行,太危险了。

Ei:Don't. It's too dangerous.

藤木:我们的职责正在于此!如果害怕危险,从一开始就不会拿起武器了。

Fujiki:Danger is our duty, Ma'am! If we were the kind to shy away from danger, we never would've taken up arms to begin with.

深见:不用担心,将军大人,正是在这种困境中,神明赐予我们的力量才更有意义。

Fukami:No need to worry, Almighty Shogun. When the situation looks bleak, we will draw on the power granted to us by the gods.

派蒙:那个是,神之眼?

Paimon:Is that a Vision?

藤木:没错。我知道神明无所不能,愿意将力量赐给人类,说明神对我们有深厚的期望。

Fujiki:It certainly is. I know the gods are omnipotent, and their willingness to grant their power to humans means that they have high expectations for us.

藤木:如今将军大人遭遇困境,更是我们兑现诺言的时候。

Fujiki:If the Almighty Shogun is in trouble, now of all times is the moment for us to honor that.

派蒙:那时的武人,是这么看待神之眼的…

Paimon:So that's how samurai of that era understood Visions, huh...

【选项1】

旅行者:充满了希望。

Traveler: So full of hope.

【选项2】

旅行者:抗争之心从未动摇。

Traveler: An unwavering commitment to resistance.

深见:大家都不知道将军大人去了哪里,都很绝望。但我们现在找到了您,您就在这里。

Fukami:Nobody knew where Your Excellency had gone, and we were starting to despair. But now we've found you. You are right here with us.

深见:只要您能重新出现在大家面前,我们心中就会重燃希望。

Fukami:Just the sight of you appearing before us once more has reignited the hope in our hearts.

深见:这份希望,会成为指引我们穿越黑暗的光。

Fukami:This hope is the light that will guide us out from the darkness.

藤木:大家,跟我一起战斗!

Fujiki:Everyone, on me!

派蒙:我们也可以战斗!

Paimon:We'll help too!

藤木:欸…

Fujiki:Huh...?

藤木:我知道了,请一定保护好自己的安全。

Fujiki:Affirmative. But watch your backs!

协助武士们,击败兽境猎犬 Aid the samurai in defeating the Rifthounds

与影和武士们交谈 Talk to Ei and the samurai

藤木:它们的进攻,好像终于停止了。

Fujiki:It seems like their attacks are finally over.

深见:我还是第一次打这么激烈的仗呢!

Fukami:Huh, I've never fought so fiercely before!

影:谢谢你们…

Ei:Thank you all...

派蒙:欸?你没事了吗?要不要再休息一会儿?

Paimon:Umm... Are you okay? Maybe you should keep resting...

影:没关系,已经好些了。

Ei:I'm fine. I feel much better already.

藤木:你们身手了得,实在令人刮目相看。

Fujiki:You fought phenomenally. It was truly awe-inspiring.

藤木:那些魔物一定还会回来。到时候,恐怕就不只是兽境猎犬这么简单了。

Fujiki:The monsters will definitely come back. And when they do, it'll be more than a few rifthounds this time.

藤木:你们尽快护送将军大人返回稻妻城,与大将率领的军队汇合。

Fujiki:Quickly, escort Her Excellency back to Inazuma City, and regroup with the general's forces as soon as possible.

深见:见到将军大人顺利归来,所有人一定会士气大振。

Fukami:When everyone sees the Almighty Shogun safely returning, their spirits will be lifted.

派蒙:那你们呢?

Paimon:Well... what're you guys gonna do?

藤木:我们留在这里阻挡怪物,不能让它们再前进了。

Fujiki:We will stay here and guard against the monsters' advance. We cannot afford to let them get any further.

藤木:只要兄弟们齐心协力,无论有多少魔物都不在话下。

Fujiki:We are brothers in arms. As long as we stick together, we can face any number of monsters that come our way.

派蒙:……

Paimon:gulp...

【选项1】

旅行者:(不必打扰他们心中的「现实」。)

Traveler: (We have no business disrupting the reality they are experiencing.)

【选项2】

旅行者:那就拜托你们了。

Traveler: Great, thanks. I appreciate it.

深见:交给我们吧!战斗本就是我们最熟悉的事!

Fukami:Just leave it to us! Fighting is what we do best!

深见:但将军大人是特别的,只有将军大人才能逆转这绝望的现状,带我们走向未来。

Fukami:But the Almighty Shogun is the only one of us with the power to change the present state of affairs. Only Her Excellency can turn back the tide of despair and lead us onward into the future.

深见:无论稻妻面对什么样的威胁,我们都有理由永远相信将军大人!

Fukami:No matter what kind of threat faces Inazuma, we will always place our faith in the Almighty Shogun!

影:……

Ei:...

影:非常感谢你们,我向你们保证,我会给稻妻一个光明的未来。

Ei:Thank you all very much. I promise you that I will create a bright future for Inazuma.

影:这份承诺来得有些迟了,但至少,是从此刻开始。

Ei:I should not have left it this late to make this promise. But from this moment forth, know that I shall be true to my word.

深见:将军大人请放心,有您这句话,我们决不言败!

Fukami:Don't worry, Your Excellency. We will never doubt your word as long as we live!

深见:我们一定能与您一起,把稻妻失去的东西全都夺回来!

Fukami:With you leading us, we will claim back everything that Inazuma has lost!

藤木:常道恢弘,鸣神永恒!

Fujiki:Glory to the Shogun!

武士们:常道恢弘,鸣神永恒!

Samurai:Glory to the Shogun!

派蒙:他们…消失了。

Paimon:...They're gone.

【选项1】

旅行者:刚刚的承诺,你是对他们说…

Traveler: Was that a promise to them...?

【选项2】

旅行者:还是对你自己说?

Traveler: Or a promise to yourself?

影:两者皆有。

Ei:It was both.

影:人们的牺牲曾令我无比痛苦,可我忽视了他们燃尽一切,闪出强光的模样。

Ei:The people's sacrifice has always caused me immense pain, but in dwelling on the tragedy, I overlooked their splendor... The grief blinded me to how brightly they shone in their final moments.

影:——结果便是在这几百年里,我辜负了他们的意志。

Ei:The result being that in the centuries since their sacrifice, I have dishonored their will.

影:「无论对他们说什么都没有意义,他们不过是地脉中一段游离的记忆。」

Ei:You could take the view that whatever I say to them is meaningless, because they are but disembodied memories held in the Ley Lines.

影:就算如此,我也要给他们…和直到现在仍深信我的人民一个交待。

Ei:But even so, they are due a resolution... I owe it to them and to all the people who have placed their faith in me to date.

派蒙:我觉得,这样的心意,在几百年之后能够被回应,也算收获回报了。

Paimon:Well... Paimon thinks that even if it's a few hundred years later, you're doing right by them now. And that's what counts.

影:谢谢你的安慰。但这本就是身为稻妻之神应尽的事,我已经做得太迟了。

Ei:Thank you for your comforting words. But this is my basic duty as Inazuma's archon, and I have neglected it for far too long.

影:就像那位武士说的,我曾以为,我只需承担一名战士所应承受的一切。

Ei:I used to think just like that samurai... that I was first and foremost a warrior, and my only duty was to face whatever challenge came my way.

影:可稻妻更需要的,是像真那样的人物。

Ei:But what Inazuma needs more than a warrior is someone like Makoto.

影:哪怕我与真完全不同,也永远无法成为她——我需要做的事也应该和她相同。

Ei:Even though I am utterly unlike Makoto, and can never become the person she was, I still need to do the things that she would have done.

旅行者:人类值得你的信任。

Traveler:Humans are worthy of your trust.

影:是啊,多么强大,坚韧,值得为之骄傲…

Ei:Yes, they are. They are strong and resilient, and have much to be proud of.

影:被人们崇敬的雷电将军,万不可拖了他们的后腿。

Ei:As the Raiden Shogun they revere, I should not be the one to hold them back.

派蒙:哦?这样看来,你已经想通了嘛!

Paimon:Well said! Sounds to Paimon like you've figured things out.

影:稻妻会有新的变化与可能,但还需要时间。「过去」留给我们的伤痕,会被「未来」的时间抚平。

Ei:Change will come to Inazuma, and with it, new possibilities. This will take time, but eventually, the future will bring healing to the scars of the past.

影:无论花费多少时间,我都会坚持下去。这就是我许下的承诺。

Ei:No matter how long it takes, I am committed to bringing this to fruition. This is my promise.

影:消灭了兽境猎犬,这件事算初步解决了。现下看来,它们并不会构成更大的威胁。

Ei:Now that we've dealt with the rifthounds, this matter is halfway resolved. It does not appear that the threat will escalate for the time being.

影:后续事务,比如调查事件原因,养护根系等,就交给天领奉行或社奉行的人去处理。

Ei:I will leave the Tenryou and Yashiro Commissions to handle the follow-up work, such as investigating the origins of this incident and tending to the root system.

派蒙:嗯,那我们走吧!

Paimon:Alrighty then! Let's move on.

派蒙:影虽然看起来还算冷静,心里应该很乱吧?

Paimon:Ei looks calm on the outside, but Paimon bets her emotions must be all over the place right now, huh?

派蒙:我总觉得,这段时间她变了很多。

Paimon:She seems to have changed a lot since we last met her.

派蒙:嗯?

Paimon:...Hmm?

派蒙:怎么了,影?快跟上来啊。

Paimon:What's wrong, Ei? C'mon, keep up.

影:唔…

Ei:Ugh...

旅行者:影!

Traveler:Ei!

派蒙:你怎么了,是不是又难受起来了?

Paimon:What's going on? Are you feeling unwell again?

影:身体…动不了。

Ei:My body... I can't move it.

影:看来情况比我想的更严重。

Ei:It looks like the situation is more serious than I thought.

【选项1】

旅行者:要不要休息一下?

Traveler: Do you need to take a rest?

【选项2】

旅行者:总之先回稻妻城吧。

Traveler: We should get you back to the city.

影:不用,是「她」在呼唤我。现在就是最好的时机。

Ei:No need. "She" is calling me. The time has come.

影:旅行者,可以扶我一下吗?

Ei:Can you help me walk, Traveler?

影:我要去鸣神大社下方的洞窟里。

Ei:I need to go to the cave below the Grand Narukami Shrine.

派蒙:洞窟?里面有什么东西吗?

Paimon:Why? What's in there?

影:那里…是可以斩断过去,走向未来的战场。

Ei:A battleground... One where I shall sever ties with the past and take the first steps into the future.

前往鸣神大社下方的洞窟 Go to the cave below the Grand Narukami Shrine

与影交谈 Talk to Ei

影:终于到了,入口就在这里…

Ei:We're finally here. The entrance should be nearby...

派蒙:居然出现了一个鸟居?

Paimon:Whoa, where'd that torii gate come from?

旅行者:你还好吧?

Traveler:Are you alright?

影:感觉又恶化了…但没关系,我会尽快结束一切。

Ei:It's getting worse again... But it's fine, I'm about to put an end to it all.

影:这里是曾被我亲手封存起来的…雷电真的意识空间入口。

Ei:This is a place I once sealed off with my own hands... The entrance to Raiden Makoto's realm of consciousness.

影:看来,「她」已经不允许我胡乱使用这个身体了。

Ei:It looks like "she" will no longer allow me to do with this body as I please.

派蒙:嗯?什么意思,她到底是谁啊?是在说真吗?

Paimon:Huh? What are you talking about? And who is "she" — Makoto?

影:跟我来。

Ei:Follow me.

派蒙:跟到哪里去…唔,唔哇啊啊——

Paimon:Where are we g— aah, aaah aaaah!!!

进入神秘空间 Enter the secret realm

你们被某种力量拉入了神秘的空间。

You are dragged into a mysterious space by some unknown energy.

与影交谈 Talk to Ei

派蒙:呃啊…头好晕,被拉到什么地方来了…

Paimon:Ugh... Paimon's dizzy, where did we get sucked into this time...

派蒙:呜哇!这个地方…

Paimon:Whoa! This place...

旅行者:很像「一心净土」。

Traveler:It does look a lot like the Plane of Euthymia.

派蒙:你看,你看,那边!

Paimon:Look! Look, over there!

派蒙:有另一个影!

Paimon:It's another Ei!

雷电将军:又见面了,旅行者。

Raiden Shogun:We meet again, Traveler.

雷电将军:此身为内在的协助者,亦是法则的守护者。

Raiden Shogun:This body is an assistant to the one within. But it is also the guardian of the rules.

雷电将军:如果内在想要背离法则,那此身…便化作修罗。

Raiden Shogun:Should the one within wish to stray from the rules, this body shall stand in her way.

派蒙:这种感觉…难道是人偶将军?!

Paimon:Wait, Paimon knows that voice... is that... the puppet!?

雷电将军:你以我的身躯游历世间,看似掌握了永恒的真谛。

Raiden Shogun:You have wandered the realm in my body, and you appear to have grasped the true essence of eternity.

雷电将军:你认为如今的自己比过去更坚定,所以现在这个你才是正确的。是吗?

Raiden Shogun:You believe your present self has greater certainty than your former self. Thus, you believe your present self is correct. Don't you?

雷电将军:如今的你究竟是有了新的想法,还是受到了无可抵御的「磨损」?

Raiden Shogun:But have you really been enlightened with new ideas? Or have you been degraded by irreversible erosion?

影:我正是为回答你而来。

Ei:I'm here to show you my answer.

影:我们同为武人,此时此刻的对话方式,只有「战斗」这一种吧。

Ei:We are both warriors, and the dialogue we must now have shall be conducted by the blade alone.

派蒙:呜哇,等等,气氛一下就变了!

Paimon:Uhhh, wait, wait, wait, the atmosphere in here just took a turn for the worse!

派蒙:你你你…你已经没事了吗?

Paimon:A—Are you, uh, are you alright now?

影:先前种种不适,是将军在抗拒我继续使用她的身体。

Ei:The discomfort I was experiencing earlier was caused by the Shogun rejecting my continued use of her body.

影:如她所说,一旦我有了「改变」的念头,她就会视我为敌。

Ei:As she indicates, once I started entertaining the idea of change, I became hostile in her eyes.

影:只要进入意识空间,我便可独立于她存在,不再受到干扰。

Ei:But inside a realm of consciousness, I exist independently of her. She cannot affect me in this way.

影:将军虽是人偶,也有其自我意识。必要时,她会出现在这里与我对质。

Ei:Though she is a puppet, the Shogun has her own consciousness, too. When necessary, she appears here to confront me.

【选项1】

旅行者:这就是你曾对我说的…

Traveler: I think you've mentioned this before...

【选项2】

旅行者:永恒的防御机制?

Traveler: This is her system to safeguard against modifications to eternity?

派蒙:呃…虽然影说过再困难也会去做之类的话,但谁想得到是这种自己打自己的情况啊!

Paimon:Uh... Paimon gets that everyone has their internal battles and stuff, but... not like this! It's a bit extreme!

派蒙:影和将军竟然要战斗…

Paimon:Ei's showdown with the Shogun... Never thought we'd see that day.

影:我为将军定下的法则…不,将军便是过去的我的理想,是「永恒」的基石,难以撼动。

Ei:The rules I set for the Shogun are... no, the Shogun herself is the manifestation of my past ideals, the very foundation stone of eternity. It shall not be easily swayed.

影:若非必要,我不会尝试改变她。

Ei:I would not try to change her if it wasn't necessary.

派蒙:就没有其他办法了吗?不动手也能把话说开…之类的?

Paimon:Isn't there any other way? Can't you... talk it through? ...Or something?

旅行者:影不是给自己留退路的人。

Traveler:Ei isn't someone who leaves herself an escape route.

派蒙:可是,她们明明都是为了稻妻…

Paimon:But they both just want the best for Inazuma...

雷电将军:此身,象征无上威严,被授予统领一国之权,凝聚了「雷电将军」的一切。

Raiden Shogun:My form is a symbol of supreme majesty, in which has been vested power over all the realm. It is the cohesive embodiment of all that constitutes the "Raiden Shogun."

雷电将军:自然也继承了影前行时不断失去的痛苦,以及,想要抵达永恒的决心。

Raiden Shogun:It inherits Ei's pain — the pain of inevitable loss that comes as she moves forward. So too does it inherit her determination to reach eternity.

雷电将军:一切都是为了对抗「磨损」。

Raiden Shogun:Every action undertaken is for the sake of resisting erosion.

雷电将军:决心、勇气、爱慕、仇恨…都会在时间长河中变质扭曲。

Raiden Shogun:Determination, courage, love, hatred... All of these will be degraded and distorted by the incessant flow of time.

雷电将军:唯有「法则」永恒不变。

Raiden Shogun:Only rules shall remain constant for eternity.

影:这的确是我制造你之时的想法。

Ei:Those were my thoughts when I created you.

影:也变成了我不得不跨越的高墙。

Ei:Now they are towering obstacles that I have no choice but to overcome.

雷电将军:你,要与我为敌吗?

Raiden Shogun:You wish to make yourself my enemy?

雷电将军:我是你的过去,我是万世不变的法则,我是「永恒」的守护者。

Raiden Shogun:I am your past, the everlasting law, the guardian of eternity.

影:而我是,许以臣民一梦的——「雷电影」。

Ei:And I am she who promised a dream to her subjects... Raiden Ei.

击败雷电将军 Defeat the Raiden Shogun

再次与影交谈 Talk to Ei once again

派蒙:终于打败她了吗?

Paimon:Have you finally defeated her?

雷电将军:看来你的武艺并没有退步。

Raiden Shogun:It appears your martial prowess has not dulled.

雷电将军:但你的意志又能坚持到什么时候呢?

Raiden Shogun:But how long can your will remain strong?

派蒙:怎、怎么会…

Paimon:How the heck...

旅行者:人偶将军不会是无敌的吧?

Traveler:Surely the Shogun puppet isn't invincible...?

影:这里是意识空间,她的存在确实很难撼动。

Ei:In this realm of consciousness, her existence is tenacious indeed.

影:她是为了对抗磨损而生的产物。论意志,她能凌驾于一切生灵之上,包括你我。

Ei:She was built to resist erosion. Her will is stronger than any other living being's, including you and me.

派蒙:那、那这场战斗不就是没有尽头的吗?

Paimon:Then... does that mean this is gonna be a never-ending battle?

影:或许吧。但我必须向她证明,此刻我的意志绝非磨损的产物。我将铸就的未来,会是经得起磨损的伟业。

Ei:Maybe. But I have to prove to her that my present will is no product of erosion. The future I shall forge will be a grand undertaking, one that will be resistant to erosion.

影:不这样做,将军的法则就无从改变,稻妻亦无「前进」可言。

Ei:If I don't do this, the Shogun's rules can never change, and Inazuma can never move forward.

影:这是我的责任。无论这场战斗要持续多久,数月、数年、十几上百年…无论多少次,我都会击败她。

Ei:This is my duty. No matter how long this battle may last, months, years, centuries... And no matter how many times we must fight, I will defeat her.

旅行者:那这段时间稻妻怎么办?

Traveler:What will happen to Inazuma in the meantime?

影:五百年前,人类凭借奋战证明了自身的力量。

Ei:Five hundred years ago, humanity proved their strength in battle.

影:现在,他们又靠着「愿望」革除旧弊,就像古老的樱树也会长出新枝。

Ei:Here in the present, they rely on their ambition to challenge wayward practices, tear them out like the diseased wood of an old sakura tree, so that new, healthy branches might spring to life in their place.

影:——我该学会信任他们了。

Ei:It is about time that I learned to trust them.

【选项1】

旅行者:但你忍心让人类独自前行吗?

Traveler: But can you bear to leave humanity to go alone?

【选项2】

旅行者:大家都认为将军大人是希望。

Traveler: Everyone looks to the Shogun for hope.

影:我明白。但假如真所说的「梦想」才是真正的永恒,那么将军所不存在的「须臾」,也不足为惧。

Ei:I understand that. But if the dreams of which Makoto spoke are true eternity, a short moment for which the Shogun does not exist is nothing to fear.

影:若是为了稻妻无穷的未来,我的战斗无论多漫长,在「永恒」中也只如一瞬。

Ei:I fight for the everlasting future of Inazuma. However long the battle may last, it is but a drop in the ocean of eternity.

影:我向稻妻的臣民们许诺,定会归来。这份诺言,由你见证。

Ei:I vow to the subjects of Inazuma that I shall one day return. This is my oath. Please be my witness.

影:我不在的这段时间,一切就交给神子她们了。

Ei:During my absence, I place everything in Miko's hands.

派蒙:可是、可是这样一来…

Paimon:But, but this means that—

影:转告我的话。

Ei:Pass on my words.

你们似乎被影逐出了空间。

You were chased out of that dimension by Ei.

旅行者:影!

Traveler:Ei!

派蒙:呜哇——!

Paimon:Whoa!

与派蒙商量对策 Talk to Paimon about how to respond

派蒙:我们这是被赶出来了吧…

Paimon:Looks like we got kicked out...

派蒙:现在怎么办?真的让影和将军在里面一直打下去吗?

Paimon:What do we do? Are we really just gonna leave Ei and the Shogun to keep on duking it out in there forever!?

派蒙:虽然她说得头头是道,只有这样才能修改将军的运行法则,可是…

Paimon:She was making sense, and maybe this is the only way to change the Shogun's rules, but still...

【选项1】

旅行者:影已没有肉身,必须靠将军。

Traveler: Ei has no physical body anymore, and has to rely on the Shogun.

【选项2】

旅行者:但这应该不是唯一的办法…

Traveler: But this cannot be the only way...

派蒙:对吧?而且影很顽固,容易走进死胡同…

Paimon:Right? Also, Ei can be pretty stubborn at times, and has a history of rushing into difficult situations...

派蒙:要是太执着于胜负忘记了初衷,说不定…就再也出不来了!

Paimon:What if she gets too obsessed with winning, and she forgets why she's there in the first place? It could happen... And then she might never leave again!

【选项1】

旅行者:现在离开还太早了。

Traveler: We're not about to leave her just yet.

【选项2】

旅行者:我们的工作还没结束。

Traveler: Our work here isn't done.

派蒙:嗯!我们应该像之前一样,帮她一把,让她更快地突破这场考验。

Paimon:Yeah! We should help her out, like we did last time. The quicker she gets through this, the better.

派蒙:有没有办法缩短她在里面的时间,或者直接帮她获得胜利?

Paimon:Is there any way we can cut down how long she needs to spend in there? Or, y'know, help her win the fight?

旅行者:唔…

Traveler:Umm...

派蒙:再怎么说也不能让影在里面出什么意外吧!

Paimon:Well, whatever, we can't let anything bad happen to Ei while she's in there!

派蒙:可是,这个地方不让我们进去了。

Paimon:...Oh, but we also can't get in there anymore.

派蒙:想要帮她,怎么都要先进去才行。怎么办,怎么办,要不要撞一下试试…

Paimon:Okay, well first things first, we gotta find a way back in! C'mon brain juice, don't fail Paimon now! Um, okay, maybe if we both ram into it at the same time, really really hard—

旅行者:去找八重神子吧。

Traveler:We need to talk to Yae Miko.

派蒙:对哦!忘了还有她呢!

Paimon:Oh, you're right! Paimon nearly forgot about her!

派蒙:不知道她对这些莫名其妙的空间了解多少…但我们也没有其他选择了。啊——走吧走吧,上山去!

Paimon:Who knows if she really understands these consciousness realm-plane thingies more than we do... But there's no one else we can turn to. Alright, up the mountain we go!

最后更新于