人之海的秘书 A Secretary in a Sea of Humanity

内心徘徊于人类与仙人的夹缝间,甘雨陷入了精神上的困境。在回归绝云间的计划受挫后,你陪同甘雨回到了璃月港,试图解除甘雨自认为被排挤的误会… Caught between the world of humans and adepti, Ganyu has descended into a funk. After she hits a snag in her plan to return to Juey

陪同甘雨回到璃月港 Accompany Ganyu to return to Liyue Harbor

与甘雨对话 Talk to Ganyu

派蒙:终于回来了!

Paimon:We're finally back!

甘雨:唉…我果然还是…

Ganyu:Eh... I'm still...

派蒙:都到这里了,甘雨小姐总不会又要回去了吧?

Paimon:Come on, Ganyu, we're almost there. You don't want to turn back now, do you?

甘雨:…你说的也是,而且现在离开也对二位太不礼貌了。

Ganyu:I suppose you have a point. It would be quite impolite of me to leave the two of you now.

派蒙:嘿嘿,那么甘雨小姐想先去哪里呢?

Paimon:That's right! Where do you wanna go first then?

甘雨:山间待久了,想要第一时间见到大海…

Ganyu:I've spent too much time in the mountains. The first thing that comes to my mind is the sea.

甘雨:那我们先去港口转转吧。

Ganyu:Let's go for a walk in the port.

派蒙:乐意奉陪!

Paimon:Happy to come with!

到璃月港码头附近逛逛 Stroll around Liyue Harbor's wharf

甘雨:熟悉的港口,还有这海浪声…

Ganyu:The sound of the waves in this familiar port...

甘雨:令人怀念的海风气味…

Ganyu:The smell of the sea breeze makes me nostalgic.

派蒙:甘雨小姐好像没离开多久吧,为什么看起来这么感慨。

Paimon:Ganyu, you didn't leave Liyue for that long. Why do you look so moved?

甘雨:啊,之前因为工作太忙的缘故,确实很久没有来过这边散步了。

Ganyu:Well, I used to be so busy. I haven't taken a stroll around here in a long time.

派蒙:确实甘雨一直都在加班的样子。

Paimon:Huh... That's true, Ganyu seemed to be working all the time.

甘雨:嗯,想一想在这边的时光,我也总是一个人在书案后面处理文件…

Ganyu:Well, when I think about my time here, I've spent most of it behind a desk, filing documents.

甘雨:心境上来说,跟在绝云间修行的感觉也差不多呢。

Ganyu:It put me in a certain mood — similar to the one I felt during my training in Jueyun Karst, in fact.

天叔:这不是…甘雨姐姐吗?

Uncle Tian:Is that... It is! It's Lady Ganyu!

天叔:哈哈哈…真想不到在这里遇见您,我记得您可一直忙得很呐。

Uncle Tian:Hahaha... I wouldn't have thought I'd meet you here. You were always so terribly busy.

派蒙:这、这位大爷在叫「甘雨姐姐」!

Paimon:"Lady Ganyu"? Why are you calling her that?

【选项2】

旅行者:甘雨姐姐!

Traveler: Little Miss Ganyu!

甘雨:啊…请不要借机…

Ganyu:Ah... Please don't also start calling me that...

【选项1】

旅行者:感觉好别扭…

Traveler: It's a bit awkward.

甘雨:咳咳…还没有向二位介绍,这位是天叔,身份是…

Ganyu:Ahem... Allow me to introduce Uncle Tian, he is...

天叔:没关系,和他们讲便是,毕竟是璃月的功臣,至今还没有正式拜会。

Uncle Tian:That's alright, just tell them the truth. They have done so much for Liyue, after all, and I am the one who has yet to introduce myself.

甘雨:…天叔的身份是「璃月七星」之一,「天枢星」。

Ganyu:...Uncle Tian is a member of the Liyue Qixing, the "Tianshu."

派蒙:什么!这位大爷是「七星」之中的一位?

Paimon:What! This grandpa is a member of the Qixing?

派蒙:和凝光平起平坐!?

Paimon:The same rank as Ningguang!?

天叔:嘘…身份的事,还望各位保密。

Uncle Tian:Hush, now... I must ask for your discretion concerning my identity.

天叔:毕竟在这港口钓钓鱼,散散步,是我最大的乐趣。我可不想时刻有那些拿枪的兵士跟着。

Uncle Tian:Fishing in the port and strolling about are the greatest pleasures of my life. I have no wish to be followed around by those armed guards.

天叔:大部分人眼里,我就是个又健忘又啰嗦的老头子罢了。

Uncle Tian:In most people's eyes, I'm just a forgetful and wordy old man.

甘雨:天叔是在自谦了。他虽然年事已高,但由于德高望重,一直没有别人能替代他的位置。

Ganyu:Uncle Tian is too modest. He's been around for a long time. There's no one who can replace a person of such noble character.

【选项1】

旅行者:人不可貌相…

Traveler: Don't judge a book by its cover, they say...

【选项2】

旅行者:赶紧回忆一下有没有惹过他…

Traveler: I'm trying to remember if I've ever messed with him...

天叔:哈哈哈哈…能被甘雨姐姐这么说,几十年的工作就算没有白费了。

Uncle Tian:Hahahaha... Ah, what an honor to receive such high praise from Lady Ganyu herself! I guess I must have done something right over the last... however many decades.

甘雨:天叔…以您现在的德望,还是不要叫我「甘雨姐姐」了…

Ganyu:Uncle Tian, please... A person of your standing should really stop calling me "Lady Ganyu"...

天叔:唔,抱歉,也不是刻意如此称呼,只是年少时候的习惯而已。

Uncle Tian:Uh, my apologies. It's not intentional, just a habit from my younger days.

天叔:当初我刚登上「七星」位置的时候,真是感谢您对我的照顾。

Uncle Tian:Thank you for looking after me when I first ascended to my position in the Qixing.

派蒙:原来如此,是好几十年的交情呀。

Paimon:Ooh, so you've been friends for many decades now, huh?

甘雨:哪里的话,不过是「七星」秘书的本职工作而已,又何谈感谢。

Ganyu:Oh, I was just fulfilling my duties as the Qixing's secretary. It's nothing worthy of your gratitude.

天叔:说到「秘书」…唉,不知是否当讲。甘雨姐姐,我的女儿慧心,您是认识的,她近来…似乎有些困扰。

Uncle Tian:Talking about "secretaries"... sigh I don't know if I should bring it up. Ganyu, I believe you know my daughter, Huixin? She seems to be a bit... troubled, recently.

甘雨:嗯,在月海亭工作的慧心,那是我的后辈呢。有什么能帮得上忙的吗?

Ganyu:Yes, she works at Yuehai Pavilion, and she's my junior. How can I help her?

天叔:呵呵,具体我也不清楚,她人也长大了,不愿让我这个老头子帮她。

Uncle Tian:Hehe, I don't know myself, really. She's all grown-up now and doesn't like to ask for my help.

天叔:有劳您去月海亭见她一面,稍微指点指点她了。

Uncle Tian:May I trouble you to meet her at Yuehai Pavilion? She just needs a bit of guidance.

甘雨:非常乐意。为「七星」解困,从来都在我的职责范围之内。

Ganyu:With pleasure. Solving the Qixing's problems has always been in my job description.

派蒙:(很自然地又进入角色了欸…)

Paimon:(She's back in character, just like that, huh...)

【选项1】

旅行者:不愧是七星,其实是在帮甘雨…

Traveler: As expected of a Qixing member, he's actually helping Ganyu.

【选项2】

旅行者:甘雨恐怕自己都没留意…

Traveler: I'm afraid Ganyu didn't even notice.

派蒙:那就出发!去月海亭!

Paimon:Let's move then! To Yuehai Pavilion!

前往月海亭,与慧心对话 Head to Yuehai Pavilion and speak to Huixin

慧心:甘雨前辈!可真是好久不见!

Huixin:Ms. Ganyu! It's been too long!

慧心:不知为什么,在正忙乱的时候见了你,就突然会有一种安心的感觉。

Huixin:I don't know why, but seeing you brings me a sense of peace in these chaotic times.

甘雨:是慧心呀,好久不见,你这么说就有些夸张了。

Ganyu:Indeed, it has been a while, Huixin. I'm flattered, but aren't you exaggerating a little?

甘雨:刚听说你这边遇到些麻烦,就特地过来看一下有没有什么帮得上忙的地方。

Ganyu:I heard that you've encountered some problems, and came to see if I could be of some help.

慧心:唉…一定是我父亲叫前辈过来的吧…

Huixin:sigh My father asked you to come, didn't he?

慧心:他又在滥用「七星」的身份麻烦你…

Huixin:Abusing his status as a member of the Qixing to trouble you...

甘雨:呵呵,没有的事,既然是月海亭的后辈遇上麻烦,我随时愿意帮忙。

Ganyu:Hehe, don't worry. I'm always happy to help a junior colleague from Yuehai Pavilion.

派蒙:甘雨不仅是称职的秘书,更是称职的前辈呢…

Paimon:Ganyu's not only a competent secretary but also a great mentor.

甘雨:所以问题出在哪里了,可以先跟我说说吗?

Ganyu:So, what can you tell me about the problem?

慧心:啊,是这样的…我之前在整理税单的时候,发现一些蹊跷…

Huixin:Uh, where should I start? I discovered something strange while organizing tax records...

慧心:「荣发商铺」和「万有铺子」两家店的报税情况明显有问题,可不论是质问还是查账,问题都没有进展。

Huixin:There are obvious irregularities in the tax declarations of two stores: Second Life and Wanyou Boutique. However, whether I question the shopkeepers or check their accounts, I... I can't seem to make any progress with my investigation.

慧心:没有证据的话,又没办法采用强制手段…

Huixin:Without any evidence, my hands are tied.

甘雨:原来如此,并不少见。商人为了钱,总会做些利欲熏心的事。

Ganyu:I see. It's not uncommon for merchants to be blinded by greed.

慧心:那么,前辈你有什么解决的方法吗?

Huixin:Well, is there any solution you can advise?

甘雨:自然有,类似的事件我处理过成百上千次,让我想想这次该用什么方法…

Ganyu:Naturally. I've dealt with similar issues hundreds of times. Give me a moment to consider the best approach in this scenario...

旅行者:这就是千年级的工作经验吗…

Traveler:That's a thousand years of work experience for you...

甘雨:嗯…这次就选用这种方法吧——「最了解一个人的,往往是他的敌人。」

Ganyu:Alright... Let's approach it this way, then: "Your enemy knows you best."

慧心:欸?

Huixin:Huh?

甘雨:在我的印象里,「荣发商铺」和「万有铺子」在商品类别和市场划分上,一直存在竞争的关系…

Ganyu:If I remember correctly, Second Life and Wanyou Boutique are old business rivals, competing for market share due to their similar wares.

甘雨:既然如此…

Ganyu:In that case...

慧心:既然如此…啊,我明白你的意思了,甘雨前辈!

Huixin:In that case... Ah, I know what you mean, Ms. Ganyu!

【选项1】

旅行者:我还没明白…

Traveler: I still don't get it.

慧心:甘雨前辈的意思,是要让他们相互揭发。

Huixin:Ms. Ganyu plans to let them expose each other.

【选项2】

旅行者:是要让他们相互揭发?

Traveler: You want them to expose each other?

甘雨:没错。

Ganyu:Exactly.

甘雨:我们先去「万有铺子」吧,记得老板叫…博来,对吧?

Ganyu:Let's start with Wanyou Boutique. The owner's name is... Bolai, isn't it?

慧心:嗯,是的,请跟我来!

Huixin:Yes, you're right. Follow me, please!

前往「万有铺子」,与博来对话 Go to the Wanyou Boutique and talk to Bolai

博来:哟,之前见过的旅行者,还有两位…你们是从月海亭来的吧?

Bolai:Aha, we meet again, Traveler. And you must be... from the Yuehai Pavilion?

博来:呵呵,莫非有什么大订单,要恩赐给我?

Bolai:Hehe, I suppose you're about to place a big order. I'd be honored to offer you my wares.

甘雨:您多虑了,博来先生。目前为止「万有铺子」的信用,还不足以直接接受来自月海亭的大订单啊。

Ganyu:That won't be necessary, Mr. Bolai. Wanyou Boutique's credit is not sufficient to accept orders directly from Yuehai Pavilion.

甘雨:就算有这样的机会,想必也一定会落在「荣发商铺」那边。

Ganyu:Should we need to place such an order, we would certainly go to Second Life instead.

博来:什么!「荣发商铺」?

Bolai:What! Second Life!?

博来:可恶…东升那小子,凭什么便宜都要让他抢了去…

Bolai:Ugh... That rascal Dongsheng, he's stealing all of my customers.

甘雨:嗯,「荣发商铺」的信用一直非常良好,而且从每年的报税情况看,也都十分积极主动…

Ganyu:Well, Second Life's credit has always been excellent, and based on their tax records, their business is thriving...

博来:呵呵呵…报税?积极主动?

Bolai:Hohoho... Tax records? Thriving?

甘雨:嗯?博来先生刚才的意思是?

Ganyu:Huh? Is there anything you'd like to share with us, Mr. Bolai?

博来:你们别上当,就那小子的一肚子坏水,我最清楚不过了。

Bolai:Don't let that rascal fool you. I know his dirty tricks best.

博来:不信你把他们店的税单给我看看,我准能找出什么岔子的。

Bolai:If you don't believe me, show me his tax records. I'm sure I'll find something fishy in there.

甘雨:你对「荣发商铺」的经营情况那么了解?

Ganyu:You know Second Life's business so well?

博来:当然!每一笔他们家的生意,都恨得我咬牙切齿!

Bolai:Of course! Their every transaction makes my blood boil!

博来:看到那小子挣钱,比我自己亏钱还难受!

Bolai:I'd rather lose money myself than see that rascal make some!

【选项1】

旅行者:这就是「竞争关系」吗?

Traveler: Is that how competitors behave?

【选项2】

旅行者:你也太小心眼了吧!

Traveler: That's real petty!

甘雨:那么,这份税单请过目吧,根据你反映的情况,我们会对「荣发商铺」的信用重新进行评估。

Ganyu:Well then, please look over this tax record. We'll review Second Life's credit based on your observations.

博来:好的好的,我一定仔仔细细地过目…

Bolai:Oh, of course. I'll read very, very carefully...

博来:一条一条,一字一字…

Bolai:Line by line and word by word...

博来:有了!有了有了!

Bolai:Ah! Here! I found it!

博来:年初从「范木堂」那里进货的高档木质家具呢?他还故意在我面前炫耀过!

Bolai:That exquisite, wooden furniture set he bought from Fanmu Carpenter's at the beginning of the year? He even flaunted it in front of me!

博来:瞧瞧这税单,只字未提!利润全被那小子吞了!

Bolai:Look at the tax record, not a word about that furniture. And he kept all the profit for himself!

慧心:原来如此,他似乎把这笔买卖的所有相关凭证全都处理掉了…怪不得查不出…

Huixin:I see. He must've gotten rid of all the documents related to this transaction. No wonder there was no trace of it.

博来:哼,我就说…果然没让我失望,我已经等不及看他窘迫的样子了。

Bolai:Hmph, I told you so. Just as I expected. I can't wait to watch him squirm.

慧心:不过前辈…即便如此,他也还是可以矢口否认做过这笔生意呀?

Huixin:But Ms. Ganyu... Despite all this, can't he just flat out deny ever making this transaction?

甘雨:嗯,可即便他销毁了所有证据,我相信货源「范木堂」那里还是会留下些什么的…

Ganyu:He might have destroyed all the evidence, but I believe the supplier, Fanmu Carpenter's, might still have some proof of it.

博来:对!「范木堂」的路老爷子可不会听东升的安排,路爷那里准还留有收据。

Bolai:Aha, you're right! Master Lu from Fanmu Carpenter's must still have the invoice. He wouldn't be swayed by the likes of Dongsheng.

甘雨:希望如此吧,那我们去一趟「范木堂」好了,应该在轻策庄附近。

Ganyu:I hope so. Let's go to Fanmu Carpenter's. It should be near Qingce Village.

甘雨:谢谢你的揭发行为,博来先生。

Ganyu:Thank you for shining a light on this case, Mr. Bolai.

博来:欸,举手之劳,请各位找到证据以后从严处理他,就是对我最好的感谢。

Bolai:Oh, please, please, that's nothing. I just hope you won't be lenient with him once you find the evidence. That's the best way to show your gratitude.

慧心:要去轻策庄的话,我恐怕…

Huixin:sigh I'm afraid I can't go to Qingce Village...

甘雨:没关系,慧心这边还有工作,不方便离开璃月港吧?这一趟我们去就好。

Ganyu:It's alright, Huixin. You can stay in Liyue Harbor and finish your work. Leave the rest to us.

慧心:嗯,前辈真是善解人意…虽然很不好意思,但还是不得不麻烦几位了。

Huixin:Ah, that's so considerate of you. Still, I'm sorry to trouble you like that.

前往「范木堂」,与路爷对话 Go to Fanmu Carpenter's and speak with Master Lu

路爷:欢迎欢迎,几位来找我这老木匠是有何意?

Master Lu:Ah, welcome, welcome. How can an old carpenter like me help you?

路爷:是要来拜师的话,我倒是很欣慰,可一下子收不了这么多,不如先当我的养子…

Master Lu:I'm usually happy to take new apprentices, but I'm afraid I can't take too many at once. But I'm always around if you're keen for a chat...

派蒙:轻策庄都是些可怜又孤单的老头子呢。

Paimon:Qingce really is full of lonely old people.

路爷:…飞着的那个,我可都听见了!

Master Lu:Hey, I heard that, flying one!

派蒙:唔哇,对不起!

Paimon:Ah, Paimon's sorry!

甘雨:路爷,我们此行是来找您问些事,顺带来探望您。

Ganyu:Master Lu, we've just come to see you and ask you some questions.

路爷:哟,我其实知道,你是从月海亭过来的人吧?

Master Lu:Hahaha... Ah, don't worry, I know — you're from the Yuehai Pavilion, right?

路爷:「七星」哪里会顾着我这个老头子,罢了,意思我懂,你说有什么要问的吧。

Master Lu:Why would the Qixing care about an old man like me? Well, whatever. You said that you want to ask me something — ask away, then.

甘雨:呵呵,路爷真是直爽。情况是这样,我们在寻找「荣发商铺」的东升漏税的证据…

Ganyu:Hehehe, you're very direct, Master Lu. I will be plain — we're looking for proof that Dongsheng from Second Life has been evading taxation.

甘雨:请问年初时候东升来您这里订购的家具,是否还有收据或者记录呢?

Ganyu:Dongsheng bought some furniture from you at the beginning of the year. Do you still have the invoice or any other record of that transaction?

路爷:你说「荣发商铺」那单生意啊,呵呵,那可是单大买卖,我怎么会不记得。

Master Lu:Oh, it's about Second Life. It was a big order, how could I forget?

甘雨:果然,博来先生说的确实没错。

Ganyu:Sure enough, Mr. Bolai was right.

甘雨:那…可否借来收据一用,不然我们无法与东升对证。

Ganyu:Could we perhaps borrow that invoice? We won't have any evidence to bring against Dongsheng otherwise.

路爷:可以,当然可以。

Master Lu:Of course you can.

路爷:只是现在…恐怕有心无力啊。

Master Lu:But... I'm not so sprightly anymore.

派蒙:欸,这话怎么说?

Paimon:Uh, what's that supposed to mean?

路爷:这边「范木堂」里,我只用来做木匠活和摆放成品。

Master Lu:I only do my woodwork and display finished wares here at Fanmu Carpenter's.

路爷:至于旧账单账本一类的东西,我都存放在西边的仓库里。

Master Lu:As for old documents and such, I keep them all in a warehouse, west of here.

路爷:可是最近有些烦人的家伙,把我的仓库给霸占了,赶又赶不走…

Master Lu:But some troublemakers have recently moved there, invading my warehouse. I tried to drive them away, but they just wouldn't leave...

路爷:既然你们也有所求,不如自己到仓库去把收据取来,也顺带给他们点教训。

Master Lu:Since you need that invoice anyway... it may best to get it from the warehouse yourself. And while you're at it, you can teach those louts a lesson.

甘雨:原来如此,情况我们了解了。

Ganyu:So that's what happened. I see.

路爷:那你们自己解决好了,我就先回去忙活了。

Master Lu:I'll leave you to it then. I need to get back to work.

派蒙:夺回仓库,找到收据…是武斗派出场的时候了!

Paimon:Take back the warehouse, find the invoice... Time for us to show our stuff in a fight!

甘雨:等一下,我好像看到…不怀好意的家伙了,就在那边。

Ganyu:Wait. I think I saw one of those troublemakers... Ah, over there!

派蒙:哦!看穿着…是愚人众!

Paimon:Oh! Paimon sees them, too. It's one of the Fatui!

【选项1】

旅行者:居然会在这里…

Traveler: What are they doing here?

【选项2】

旅行者:看不出他想干什么…

Traveler: What is he trying to do?

甘雨:一定是在谋划什么对璃月港不利的事情…

Ganyu:They must be plotting something against Liyue Harbor.

派蒙:说不定占据了路爷仓库的坏蛋,就是他们!

Paimon:Maybe they're the scoundrels who invaded Master Lu's warehouse.

旅行者:可是…真的不先观察一下吗?

Traveler:Shouldn't we observe him for a while first?

甘雨:自上次魔神进攻港口的事件发生之后,愚人众的风评已在璃月降至低谷。

Ganyu:Ever since Osial attacked the harbor, the Fatui's reputation in Liyue has reached rock bottom.

甘雨:在境内与愚人众发生些小冲突,是不会引发什么严肃的外交问题的,这点请放心。

Ganyu:We won't cause a serious diplomatic crisis by getting into some small scuffle with the Fatui within our borders. You need not worry.

甘雨:况且…我已经感受到了此人的恶意,这是…

Ganyu:Besides, I can already feel their malicious intentions. Consider it...

甘雨:…作为「七星秘书」的直觉。

Ganyu:...My intuition as the secretary of the Qixing.

派蒙:既然如此,那还等什么?我们去揍他一顿吧!

Paimon:Then what are we waiting for? Let's go teach him a lesson!

击败可疑的愚人众手下 Defeat the suspicious Fatui underling

与可疑的愚人众手下对话 Talk to the suspicious Fatui underling

愚人众先遣队:咳咳…你们这些…家伙…

Fatui Skirmisher:cough... You... Scoundrels...

甘雨:苦头应该吃得差不多了,该好好交待你们的计划了吧?

Ganyu:I think you've had enough. About time you tell us your plan, no?

愚人众先遣队:计划…什么计划?

Fatui Skirmisher:Plan... What plan?

甘雨:刚才只是教训,不是逼供,这一点请你注意。

Ganyu:We just taught you a lesson, but clearly, you weren't paying attention.

甘雨:但是,如果你一直掩盖你们的预谋,对璃月不利…

Ganyu:If you don't spill whatever you're scheming against Liyue...

甘雨:那么我将不惜采用一些不那么客气的办法…

Ganyu:We'll be forced to use harsher methods.

【选项1】

旅行者:其实已经很不客气了…

Traveler: I think we were harsh enough.

【选项2】

旅行者:快老实交代!

Traveler: Quick, tell us everything!

愚人众先遣队:真的…没打算做什么…

Fatui Skirmisher:I'm telling the truth. There's no scheme.

甘雨:没打算做什么…那又为何,身为愚人众部下的你会突然出现在轻策庄的郊外?

Ganyu:If you're telling the truth, then why would you, a member of the Fatui, suddenly appear on the outskirts of Qingce Village?

愚人众先遣队:如果要这么问的话…确实,我是准备…

Fatui Skirmisher:Fine. If you really want to know, then, well... I was about to...

派蒙:准备…?

Paimon:About to... what?

愚人众先遣队:…去采那边的树莓。

Fatui Skirmisher:...Pick Berries over there.

甘雨:唔…

Ganyu:Um...

甘雨:我有些出乎意料,你会找这样无聊的借口。

Ganyu:I must admit, I didn't expect you to come up with such a silly excuse.

愚人众先遣队:是真的!我难得一大早出来散心,道听途说这边有新鲜的莓果…

Fatui Skirmisher:It's not an excuse! I rarely have a free morning, and I heard that there were fresh Berries in this area...

愚人众先遣队:你再想想,我身边甚至一个同伴都没有,轻策庄也不过是个养老胜地而已,我能有什么预谋呢?

Fatui Skirmisher:Think about it. I'm here alone and Qingce Village is nothing more than a retirement spot for old people. What could I be scheming, anyway?

派蒙:看他的眼神,好像真的很委屈的样子。

Paimon:Judging by how he's looking at us, it does seem like he feels like he's the victim here.

甘雨:…那「范木堂」的仓库被占据的事,也和你没有关系?

Ganyu:So you have nothing to do with the occupation of Fanmu Carpenter's warehouse?

愚人众先遣队:「范木堂」的仓库?在哪里?

Fatui Skirmisher:Fanmu Carpenter's warehouse? Where is that?

愚人众先遣队:我真的,只是来采树莓的而已…

Fatui Skirmisher:I swear, I only came here to pick Berries, that's all.

派蒙:难道说占据了路爷家仓库的家伙,并不是愚人众…

Paimon:So it wasn't the Fatui who took over Master Lu's warehouse, after all...

【选项1】

旅行者:我们可能真的错怪他了。

Traveler: We might have blamed him for nothing.

【选项2】

旅行者:就这样吗?

Traveler: So that's it?

甘雨:我也感觉…他说的是真的了。

Ganyu:I also feel... that he's telling the truth.

派蒙:唔…欸…这个…就有点…

Paimon:Uh, um... Whoopsie...

甘雨:是我的判断错误,冒犯到你了,真是不好意思。

Ganyu:I misjudged the situation and offended you. My apologies.

甘雨:刚才的…嗯…切磋,也只代表我个人立场,如果有意见的话,可以到总务司反映情况。

Ganyu:Our... Uh... Our exchange only represents my personal views. If you wish it so, you can file a complaint to the Ministry of Civil Affairs.

愚人众先遣队:切磋…?!

Fatui Skirmisher:Exchange!?

愚人众先遣队:(这…这女人!她明知道现在的总务司,是绝对不会替我们愚人众说话的…)

Fatui Skirmisher:(T-this woman! She's clearly aware that the Ministry of Civil Affairs wouldn't side with us Fatui...)

甘雨:嗯,正是如此。其实你也可以选择…再尝试一次用武力解决问题。

Ganyu:Yes, precisely. As an alternative, you may... try to solve this problem with force once again.

派蒙:我们现在就奉陪~!

Paimon:Paimon's in~!

愚人众先遣队:可、可恶…居然一本正经地欺负人到这种程度…

Fatui Skirmisher:D—Darn you... How can you wear that solemn face while bullying me like this...

甘雨:所以你的打算是…?

Ganyu:What's your choice then?

愚人众先遣队:…我去继续摘树莓了。

Fatui Skirmisher:...I'll get back to my Berries.

【选项1】

旅行者:不错的选择。

Traveler: Good choice.

【选项2】

旅行者:愚人众也有今天!

Traveler: The Fatui get what they deserve!

派蒙:虽然很可怜,但是很痛快!

Paimon:What a bittersweet ending!

甘雨:…让你们见笑了,可能疏于工作了一段时间,直觉有些不那么准了…

Ganyu:I made a laughingstock out of myself. I might've spent too much time away from work — my intuition is not as accurate as it used to be.

派蒙:没关系!教训了愚人众,就是好事!

Paimon:No worries! It's always nice to teach the Fatui a lesson!

甘雨:呵呵…我们还是继续往路爷说的仓库那边去吧,抓紧拿到收据才是关键。

Ganyu:Hehe... Let's keep moving towards Master Lu's warehouse. Our goal is to get the invoice, after all.

清理占据仓库的敌人 Clear the warehouse of its occupants

派蒙:原来仓库就在这儿,占领仓库的也只是些丘丘人而已。

Paimon:So this is the warehouse. Seems like those troublemakers were nothin' more than a few hilichurls.

派蒙:把这些坏家伙解决掉吧!

Paimon:Let's show them what we've got!

派蒙:清理完成~快看看附近有没有要找的那份收据吧?

Paimon:All clear~ Quick, let's look around for the invoice.

寻找与「荣发商铺」交易的收据 Look for the invoice from Second Life

回到月海亭,与慧心对话 Return to Yuehai Pavilion and speak to Huixin

慧心:前辈,你们回来了。

Huixin:Ah! Ms. Ganyu, you're back.

慧心:真是麻烦你们为了我的事如此奔波…

Huixin:I hope it wasn't too much trouble rushing about like that...

甘雨:答应给后辈帮忙,我肯定会负责到底的,别这样说了。

Ganyu:I promised to help you and I'll keep my word. Nothing to worry about.

甘雨:看,这是「荣发商铺」在「范木堂」订单的收据,我们拿回来了。

Ganyu:Look, it's the invoice for the transaction between Second Life and Fanmu Carpenter's. We've brought it back.

慧心:太感谢了!这下可就好办了。

Huixin:sigh Thank you so much! Now we can solve this problem.

甘雨:嗯,我们一起去找「荣发商铺」的老板…好好聊聊吧?

Ganyu:Agreed. How about we go to Second Life and... have a nice chat with the owner?

前往「荣发商铺」,与东升对话 Talk to Dongsheng at Second Life

旅行者:关于税单…

Traveler:So, about those tax records...

东升:这不是…月海亭的慧心吗,我记得你。

Dongsheng:Isn't it... Huixin from the Yuehai Pavilion? I remember you.

东升:我跟你说过了,所有交易都如实记录,税单填报也绝对没有问题。

Dongsheng:I told you that all of my transactions are included in the records. My tax declarations are scrupulous, as well.

东升:我还要做生意,希望你不要为了子虚乌有的事一直揪着不放了…

Dongsheng:I do hope that my business won't be affected by any groundless accusations.

甘雨:子虚乌有?东升先生的话里,还真是透着几分自信。

Ganyu:Groundless accusations? Mr. Dongsheng, you seem very sure of yourself.

甘雨:但我衷心地建议您,趁早放弃诡辩。因为这很可能影响到最终处理时,您需要缴纳的罚金。

Ganyu:But I sincerely advise that you cease this behavior immediately. It is liable to affect the fine you'll need to pay in the end.

东升:啊…没、没有,不会的,我光明正大地做生意,从来不贪图什么乱七八糟的蝇头小利。

Dongsheng:Ah... No, no, I'm an honest merchant. I would never get involved with any fraudulent sources of profit.

【选项1】

旅行者:真是大言不惭…

Traveler: You've got no shame.

【选项2】

旅行者:之前的自信好像少了很多。

Traveler: Not so confident now, are you?

甘雨:难道是我解释得不够清楚?东升先生,您漏税的事实已经确凿,我们只是来看看您的态度而已。

Ganyu:Haven't I made myself clear? Mr. Dongsheng, you've already been proven guilty of tax evasion. I just came here to see if you'd confess.

东升:…事、事实确凿?不可能,不可能的,我怎么可能?不可能的呀。

Dongsheng:What? P—Proven guilty? H—How come? That's impossible. Absolutely absurd!

派蒙:已经语无伦次了,甘雨小姐给的压力实在太大啦…

Paimon:He's talking without rhyme or reason. Must be crumbling under Ganyu's pressure.

派蒙:还是给他个痛快吧!

Paimon:Time for the finishing blow!

慧心:东升先生,请您看看这是什么。

Huixin:Mr. Dongsheng, can you tell me what this is?

东升:这…这、这是!「范木堂」那边的收据!

Dongsheng:I... It... It's an invoice from Fanmu Carpenter's!

东升:我、我这、路爷他…我不是…

Dongsheng:I... I'm... Master Lu, he... I didn't...

慧心:承认漏税的事实了吗?这笔交易,根本没在之前的税单里。

Huixin:Do you admit to tax evasion? This transaction was absent from the tax record.

东升:唉…真没想到,你们连这都能找得出来,我还以为我做得天衣无缝呢…

Dongsheng:sigh I didn't think you'd find out. I didn't leave a single trace.

甘雨:确实,如果没有博来先生帮忙的话,我们怎么也查不到会有这样一笔账。

Ganyu:Indeed, we wouldn't have found out if it weren't for Mr. Bolai's aid.

东升:博来?「万有铺子」的那个家伙…居然背地里告发我!

Dongsheng:Bolai? That imp from Wanyou Boutique... So he told on me behind my back!

东升:哼,明明他自己也一直不干不净的…

Dongsheng:Hmph, he's got his own share of dirty laundry...

甘雨:哦?东升先生,您刚才的发言我非常感兴趣…不知能否详谈一下呢?

Ganyu:Oh? Mr. Dongsheng, I'd like to hear a little more about this "dirty laundry." Would you care to elaborate?

东升也告发了「万有铺子」的漏税情况…

Dongsheng exposes Wanyou Boutique's tax machinations...

甘雨:接下来的事,就不用我继续指导了吧?

Ganyu:I don't think you'll need my guidance for what comes next.

慧心:嗯,谢谢甘雨前辈!我会自己处理好的。

Huixin:Yes, thank you, Ms. Ganyu! I can take it from here.

甘雨:呵呵,那就好。

Ganyu:Hehe. That's good.

慧心:说起来,甘雨前辈可真是厉害…

Huixin:sigh I must say, you're truly impressive, Ms. Ganyu.

慧心:「最了解一个人的,往往是他的敌人。」

Huixin:"Your enemy knows you best."

慧心:这样的道理究竟是怎么想出来的,而且还那样顺利地付诸实践。

Huixin:To think — you came up with this plan and executed it so masterfully.

甘雨:呵呵,其实这是你父亲「天枢」大人常用的办事做派,我只是从中悟得了这些道理而已。

Ganyu:Hehe. It's actually one of your father's — the Tianshu's — old tricks. I just took some inspiration from it.

慧心:我、我父亲!

Huixin:M—My father!

甘雨:让对手与他自己的敌人之间相互牵制,从而作壁上观立于不败之地。

Ganyu:Pitting your opponent against their enemies and watching them drag each other down from an advantageous position.

甘雨:也正因如此,天叔他才能稳坐「七星」之位这么多年。

Ganyu:That's how Uncle Tian managed to keep his position in the Qixing secure for so many years.

甘雨:我思来想去,觉得你作为天叔的女儿,一定天生就更容易接受父亲做事的方法吧?

Ganyu:I figured that as Uncle Tian's daughter, you'd naturally grasp your father's strategies.

甘雨:所以我才用了和你父亲一样的手段,并把它演示给你。

Ganyu:So I decided to use one of your father's tricks and play it out for you to see.

慧心:原来是这样啊…或许,我还真的不是那么了解我自己的父亲…

Huixin:sigh I can see it now... Clearly, I still have a lot to learn about my father.

慧心:甘雨前辈,真的很谢谢你!呵呵,这是我所受到过的最亲切的指导了!谢谢!

Huixin:I'm really grateful, Ms. Ganyu! Heh, you're the kindest mentor I've ever had! Thank you!

派蒙:甘雨不仅解决了公事上的问题,好像连家庭上的问题也一并解决了呢。

Paimon:Ganyu's solved both Huixin's work and family problems. Two birds with one stone!

慧心:前辈,您帮了我这么大忙,请务必、务必让我报答您…

Huixin:Oh, you've helped me so much. You must... You must allow me to repay your kindness...

甘雨:啊,报答什么的,有些太过言重了…真的只是件小事而已。

Ganyu:Ah, that's not necessary. No need to be so serious. It was nothing, really.

慧心:那、那至少让我请您吃顿饭!还有旅行者和派蒙也一起来吧,这段时间也麻烦二位了!

Huixin:Then... let me treat you to a meal, hmm? The Traveler and Paimon are invited as well. I appreciate your help!

派蒙:好欸!快答应吧,甘雨小姐!吃饭吃饭!

Paimon:Alright! Come on, Ganyu, just say yes! Let's eat!

【选项1】

旅行者:派蒙你这样很不礼貌…

Traveler: Paimon, don't forget your manners.

派蒙:欸,一顿饭而已嘛!

Paimon:Oh, come on, it's just a meal!

【选项2】

旅行者:还是要看甘雨小姐的意思。

Traveler: Let's wait for Ganyu's decision.

甘雨:只是一顿饭的话…我好像也没理由好推辞了,那就听你的安排吧,慧心。

Ganyu:If it's just a meal... there's no reason for me to decline. It'll be my pleasure, Huixin.

派蒙:嘿嘿!

Paimon:Hee-hee!

慧心:其实我早就预约过了新月轩,待我先去稍稍安排一下,过会儿我们直接在那边碰面吧!

Huixin:Actually, I've already booked Xinyue Kiosk. I need a moment to prepare everything first. Let's meet there in a while!

甘雨:嗯,好吧,恭敬不如从命。

Ganyu:Hmm, alright. We dare not refuse such generosity.

最后更新于