跨越时间的托付 A Pact That Crosses Time

受到身为「天枢星」的天叔委托,甘雨很自然地进入了工作状态,顺利帮助了后辈慧心解决了工作上的困扰。为了表示感谢,慧心邀请你们来到新月轩参加饭局… Accepting the commission of the Tianshu, Uncle Tian, Ganyu very naturally slips into her work mode, coming to the aid of her jun

前往新月轩赴宴 Go to Xinyue Kiosk for the meal appointment

与慧心对话 Talk to Huixin

慧心:甘雨前辈,感谢您的赏光。还有这二位,也感谢你们能来捧场。

Huixin:Ms. Ganyu, thank you for accepting my invitation. And as for the two of you, your presence is also much appreciated.

派蒙:小事小事!

Paimon:Sure!

甘雨:辛苦慧心安排了,明明不用如此费周折的。

Ganyu:That's so kind of you, Huixin. You went to great lengths to organize this.

慧心:呵呵,其实…甘雨前辈,除了感谢您之前的帮助,还有些事情想要跟您讲…

Huixin:Ha, truth be told... Apart from thanking you for all the help, there's something I'd like to tell you...

甘雨:哦?有什么需要帮忙的,你都可以跟我直说,不需要避讳什么的。

Ganyu:Oh? If there's anything I can help you with, just tell me straight away. No need to hesitate.

慧心:啊…不不,其实也不算是需要帮忙…嗯…您可以慢慢听我说吗?

Huixin:Ah... No, no, I don't really need help. Uh... Could you just listen for a bit?

甘雨:我非常愿意。

Ganyu:With pleasure.

慧心:呵呵…我从很小很小的时候,就曾听父亲讲过很多有关甘雨前辈的故事。

Huixin:Ha... When I was a little girl, my father used to tell me many stories about you, Ms. Ganyu.

慧心:虽然我对父亲也一直非常敬佩,但每次都还是会被甘雨前辈的温柔可靠所吸引…

Huixin:Even though I have the utmost respect for my father... I always admired how gentle and reliable you are.

慧心:我那时是如此向往着您的身影,也正是因此才决定来到月海亭工作。

Huixin:I only decided to join the Yuehai Pavilion staff because I've always looked up to you.

甘雨:原来在你眼里的我,是这样…

Ganyu:I didn't know that you think so highly of me.

慧心:不过事实上,作为月海亭秘书的工作还是非常辛苦的。

Huixin:However, in reality, working at the Yuehai Pavilion turned out to be an arduous task.

慧心:我没有您那样优秀的工作能力,因而时不时总是会怀疑自己…

Huixin:I can't compare myself to such an outstanding secretary like you. I often doubt myself as a result...

甘雨:没有的事,慧心已经做得很好了。

Ganyu:I disagree. You're a great secretary in your own right.

慧心:呵呵,谢谢前辈。

Huixin:Aha, thank you.

慧心:这些年,我也有了自己的女儿…

Huixin:Over the years, I became a mother, too...

派蒙:欸!原来天叔已经当爷爷了!

Paimon:Huh! So Uncle Tian is a grandpa!

慧心:我的女儿在我的熏陶下,如今也继承了我当年的理想——成为月海亭的秘书。

Huixin:Influenced by my youthful ideals, she followed my footsteps and came to be a secretary at the Yuehai Pavilion, too.

慧心:起初我会有些担心,毕竟这份工作并不容易,目前也还看不出她是否有这样的资质。

Huixin:At first, I was worried about her. It's not an easy job, after all. To tell the truth, I'm still unsure if she's capable enough.

慧心:但经过这次的事之后…我现在很坚定,会选择支持她。

Huixin:But after all that happened this time, I've... made up my mind to support her choice.

甘雨:欸,是什么会让你觉得…

Ganyu:So, what made you change your mind?

慧心:因为她以后也会遇上一位叫做甘雨的前辈。

Huixin:The fact that she'll have you, Ms. Ganyu, as her senior colleague.

慧心:甘雨前辈会温柔地帮助她,并且跟她说,你妈妈当年是这样做的…

Huixin:You'll help her, gentle as always, and tell her, "Your mom used to do it like that." Heh.

慧心:想到那副画面,可真是美好。

Huixin:It'd be such a beautiful moment.

慧心:所以——二十年后的事也拜托前辈您了。

Huixin:If it's not too much to ask for, she might still need your guidance in twenty plus years, too.

甘雨:慧心…

Ganyu:Huixin...

甘雨:…我、我从没想过,我的存在对你来说还有这样的意义…

Ganyu:I... I never thought that I meant so much to you.

慧心:呵呵,就像前辈您之前向我展示我父亲的做法一样,有您在「见证」,就会让人感觉很安心。

Huixin:Heh, just like when you showed me my father's trick. Having you as their "witness" makes people feel at ease.

甘雨:「见证」…

Ganyu:"Witness"...

甘雨:…我确实,在见证着璃月港这几千年的时光。不论发展变迁,还是人情世故…

Ganyu:...It's true that I've witnessed thousands of years of Liyue Harbor's history. All the changes it's gone through, the stories of its people...

甘雨:但我曾以为,这除了带给我孤独之外,并没有什么其他的意义。

Ganyu:But I've always regarded it as nothing more than the source of my loneliness.

甘雨:慧心,你刚才的话对我来说,非常重要…

Ganyu:Huixin, you don't know how important those words are to me...

甘雨:让我真正感觉到,除了岩王帝君与我订下的「契约」外,我与璃月港的这片人海之间的联系。

Ganyu:You've made me realize that I share another connection with the people of Liyue Harbor, apart from my contract with Rex Lapis.

甘雨:体会到被依赖,被认可,被渴望见证的感觉。

Ganyu:They rely on me, accept me, and long for me to bear witness to their stories.

慧心:当然了,您可是我们独一无二的甘雨前辈呀!

Huixin:Of course! You're irreplaceable to us!

甘雨:呵呵…是啊,所以要好好回应大家才行。

Ganyu:Ehehe... That's right. That's why I can't disappoint you.

派蒙:这才对嘛!甘雨小姐终于振作起来了!

Paimon:Hooray! Ganyu's finally cheered up!

甘雨:哪怕我真的被排挤了,我也希望还能争取一下…

Ganyu:Even if I've really been supplanted, I wish to fight for my place...

甘雨:为了不辜负你对我的托付,我也还想继续履行「契约」,继续作为「七星」的秘书。

Ganyu:I won't let you down. I'm going to fulfill my contract and keep working as the Qixing's secretary.

【选项1】

旅行者:唉…我从一开始就说过…

Traveler: Uh... I told you, you haven't been...

【选项2】

旅行者:你被排挤的事是场误会。

Traveler: You haven't been fired. It's a misunderstanding.

甘雨:总之,我现在要回去看看。

Ganyu:Regardless, I'll go back and see for myself.

甘雨:没有我在的话,那些事务的处理恐怕正乱作一团吧。

Ganyu:I'm afraid that it might've all become a mess during my absence.

甘雨:工作,工作,没时间可以这样浪费了!

Ganyu:No time to waste — let's get back to work!

慧心:请加油!甘雨前辈!

Huixin:Good luck, Ms. Ganyu!

派蒙:欸欸!就这样要走了吗,我还没吃饱呢!

Paimon:Huuuuh!? We leaving already? Paimon's still hungry!

与「群玉阁」的秘书们对话 Talk to the Jade Chamber secretaries

百识:啊…

Baishi:Ahhhh...

百闻:阿识,你还好吗…难道说站着睡着了…

Baiwen:Baishi, are you okay? Did you fall asleep standing up?

百晓:你们看…你们看看是谁来了!

Baixiao:Look... Look who's back!

甘雨:居然还有闲情雅致在这里偷懒,看来你们确实有接替我的能力。

Ganyu:You even have enough time for leisure? It seems you three are a suitable replacement for me after all.

百闻:没有没有!我们只是…真的连续工作了太久,如果不出来稍微歇歇…

Baiwen:Not at all! We just... We've been working for too long. If we didn't take a break...

百晓:恐怕就熬不到见到甘雨小姐的这天了…

Baixiao:We wouldn't have survived long enough to see you again, Ms. Ganyu.

百识:甘雨小姐,我们好想你…

Baishi:Ms. Ganyu, we've missed you...

甘雨:唔,我好像和各位只有过一面之缘而已,竟然说得这么亲昵…

Ganyu:Ehehe. That's so kind of you all, given we've only met once.

百闻:因为我们最近日日夜夜都在盼着您回来,把工作重新接手…

Baiwen:We've been praying day and night for you to return and take over your duties again.

百识:您的出现对我们来说,就像仙人下凡拯救苍生一样…

Baishi:To us, you're like an adeptus coming down to the human world to save all life.

百晓:以往那些不服输的心情都已经不重要了,只想快点从这繁重的工作解脱…

Baixiao:Forget all our envious complaints from before — just free us from this strenuous work, please...

甘雨:好了好了,我知道了。

Ganyu:Alright, alright, I see.

甘雨:请把手上的工作按照政务、商务、民事来分开归类,标记好哪些未开始,哪些已经在进行中…

Ganyu:Please divide the matters at hand into government affairs, business affairs, and civil affairs. Mark out the tasks that haven't been started and those that are in progress...

甘雨:剩下的交给我就好。

Ganyu:I'll take care of the rest.

百闻:好的!我们现在就去办!

Baiwen:Of course! We'll do it right away!

百识:终于…得救了…

Baishi:Finally... We're saved...

甘雨:啊,对了,还有一件事…

Ganyu:Ah, yes, there's one more thing.

甘雨:旅行者,我要郑重向你道谢,多亏了你这段时间的陪伴…不然我可能还陷在内心的困境里。

Ganyu:I'd like to earnestly thank you, Traveler. If it weren't for your companionship, I would still be embroiled in my inner conflict right now.

【选项1】

旅行者:这一路上我也很开心。

Traveler: It was a fun adventure for me, too.

【选项2】

旅行者:甘雨能振作就好。

Traveler: It's good that you've pulled yourself together.

甘雨:呵呵,在工作之外,能拥有一位人类朋友的感觉,真是超乎预想的开心呢。

Ganyu:Hehe, to think that I'd gain a human friend outside of work. It makes me happier than I could've imagined.

甘雨:等我忙完手上的工作,作为回报,请让我也陪你一起…参与你的一小段旅行吧?

Ganyu:I'd like to repay you when I'm done with the work at hand. What would you say if I... accompanied you on one of your trips?

派蒙:可、可是…甘雨小姐的工作,真的忙得完吗?

Paimon:Sure, but... are you ever done with work, Ganyu?

甘雨:…欸。

Ganyu:Hm...

甘雨:嗯…嗯。未来的事,那就留待未来分说吧…

Ganyu:Uh, let's cross that bridge when we come to it, shall we...

最后更新于