昔日之泪,明日之灯 Yesterday's Tears, Tomorrow's Light
在灰河度过了充实而快乐的一夜,现在应该出发,将取到的衣服送给阿黛尔了。 You have a pleasant time and a fine night in the Fleuve Cendre. It is time to go and give the clothes you picked up to Adele.
前往白淞镇 Go to Poisson
娜维娅:阿黛尔,我们回来了,给你从枫丹廷带了礼物。
Navia:Adele, we're back! We brought you a gift from the Court, too.
阿黛尔:呜哇,谢谢老板!
Adele:Whoa, thank you so much, Boss!
科拉莉:不要这么叫,你应该叫娜维娅姐姐,知道吗?
Coralie:Don't call her "Boss," okay, Adele? Just "Miss Navia" would be fine.
娜维娅:哈哈哈,没关系啦。不只是有礼物,你们看是谁来了?
Navia:Haha, it's alright, I don't mind. Besides the gift, I've also got another surprise — guess who's here?
派蒙:好久不见啊。
Paimon:It's been a while!
旅行者:你们好。
Traveler:Hello again.
科拉莉:是你们啊,好久不见,之前的事情,非常谢谢你们的帮助。
Coralie:Oh, it's you two! It has been a while indeed. Thank you so much for your help on Jacques' case.
科拉莉:听说你们还拯救了整个枫丹,真是了不起的大英雄。
Coralie:I've heard that you also helped save all of Fontaine. You're truly just like the great heroes of legend.
阿黛尔:你们很厉害,能和厉害的人做朋友的娜维娅姐姐,也很厉害!
Adele:You're really amazing, and if Miss Navia's your friend, then she must be super amazing too!
阿黛尔:这个里面是什么啊,我能看看吗?
Adele:What's in this thing? Can I look?
娜维娅:当然可以。
Navia:Of course, go ahead!
阿黛尔:哦,是…是刺玫会的制服!是送给我的吗?但是…好大啊,我穿不了。
Adele:Oh, it's... a Spina di Rosula uniform! Is it for me? But... Isn't it a bit big?
娜维娅:是送给未来的你的制服。之前你说想要加入刺玫会,能听到你这么说,我心里非常开心。
Navia:It's a gift for future you. When you first told me that you were interested in joining the Spina, I was overjoyed.
娜维娅:但刺玫会需要保护大家的安全,所以会遭遇各种各样的危险,现在你还很小,我们不想让你的母亲担心。
Navia:But it's the Spina's responsibility to protect everyone as well. Being a member means becoming involved in all kinds of dangerous situations, and since you're still young, I don't want your mom to have to worry about your safety.
娜维娅:所以那时候拒绝了你,说需要你再长大一点。这件衣服,就是我们的约定啦。
Navia:So I turned you down then by telling you that you'll have to wait until you're older. But this uniform is a promise that you can join us once you're old enough to wear it!
阿黛尔:原来是这样,好的,谢谢娜维娅姐姐!我会努力长大的!
Adele:Ooh, so that's it! Well, thank you so much, Miss Navia! I'll work hard and grow up as fast as I can.
科尔特:呵呵,长大不是努力来的哦,要保持耐心。
Colter:Haha, but you can't really grow up faster by working hard. You've got to be patient.
科拉莉:你们能把我女儿的事情放在心上,我非常感激。
Coralie:Everyone... I'm really grateful that you remembered my daughter's wish, and took it seriously.
科拉莉:有刺玫会的照顾,就算她的父亲已经不在我们的身边,我们依然能感受到温暖与安全感。
Coralie:Thanks to the protection of the Spina, even though her father's no longer with us, we've still felt plenty of warmth and security.
娜维娅:不用这么客气,不管是不是刺玫会的成员,只要住在白淞镇,我们就是一家人。
Navia:It's the least we could do. As long as you live in Poisson, even if you're not an official member, you're still part of the family.
弗洛朗:老、老板!
Florent:B—Boss!
娜维娅:欸,弗洛朗,怎么了?
Navia:Huh? Is something up, Florent?
弗洛朗:大事不好了!罗默夫那帮人聚集在了白淞镇外面,还运了一堆炸药过来!
Florent:I've got something urgent to report! Romeuf and his folks have gathered outside Poisson, and even shipped in a huge pile of explosives!
娜维娅:啊?炸药?他们想干什么?
Navia:What!? Explosives? What do they want?
弗洛朗:应该是蓄谋已久的行动,在昨天收到了你寄来的信之后,我就和刺玫会成员一同去调查。
Florent:It seems like they've been planning this for some time. We started investigating as soon as we received your letter yesterday.
弗洛朗:但罗默夫他们好像也听到了风声,所有人都从之前的据点撤离了。
Florent:But Romeuf and his folks must have gotten wind as well, because they abandoned their former posts before we could even check on them.
弗洛朗:我们追查他们的踪迹,没想到目的地竟然就是白淞镇!
Florent:We investigated their tracks, and found out that they're after Poisson!
派蒙:该不会是因为昨天在城里的冲突,让他们警觉起来了吧?
Paimon:Could they have smartened up since we caught them red-handed at the Court?
科尔特:看来他们连一点想要坐下来谈的想法都没有啊,早知道就该把他们全部扔给执律庭。
Colter:Seems like they've got no interest in sitting down and talking at all. We should have gone straight to the Maison Gardiennage.
娜维娅:抱歉,是我太天真了。现在说这些也没用,弗洛朗,他们的炸药放在什么地方?
Navia:Sorry, I underestimated the situation. Well, too late now, I suppose. Florent, where are they keeping their explosives?
弗洛朗:在白淞镇东边的山坡上,克莱门汀线的附近…
Florent:On the hill to the east of Poisson, near the Clementine Line...
旅行者:难道说…
Traveler:Wait, could that mean...
娜维娅:难道说,他们想炸掉克莱门汀线?!
Navia:They want to blow up the Clementine Line!?
科尔特:很有可能…
Colter:Certainly sounds like it...
娜维娅:罗默夫他们憎恨刺玫会和卡雷斯,而双方关系产生裂痕的原因就是巡轨船。
Navia:Romeuf and his followers hate the Spina and everything to do with Callas — and the aquabus was the source of their contention.
娜维娅:如果炸掉克莱门汀线,无数碎石就会顺着山坡滚下来,砸进白淞镇。
Navia:If they manage to blow up the aquabus line, all that rubble will come crashing down the hill and straight into Poisson!
派蒙:他们是疯了吗?这里还有很多无辜的人啊!
Paimon:Are they insane? There are tons of innocent people in Poisson!
旅行者:必须阻止他们。
Traveler:We have to stop them.
娜维娅:嗯,如果是酝酿已久的报复,他们绝对不会放过眼前的机会。
Navia:Yeah, if they've been planning this for ages, they're definitely not going to let this opportunity slip by.
娜维娅:现在必须尽快让白淞镇的人去避难,远离入口,不要被滚落的巨石砸到。
Navia:We have to issue an evacuation order to the townspeople, and get them as far away from the entrance as possible. That should save them from the worst of it...
弗洛朗:把所有人集中到大船上去吧,那里最安全。
Florent:Let's get everyone onto our ship. That should be the safest place.
娜维娅:搭档,克莱门汀线那边能交给你吗?
Navia:My dear partner, can I leave the Clementine Line to you?
娜维娅:如果炸药爆炸,不只是白淞镇的人会遇到危险,正行驶在上面的巡轨船也会掉下来。
Navia:If the explosives do go off, not only would the people of Poisson be in danger, any aquabuses using the line would plummet to the ground.
娜维娅:先阻止他们的疯狂行为,再和他们算总账!
Navia:Let's stop their insanity first, then settle the score with them!
旅行者:好。
Traveler:Got it.
派蒙:交给我们吧,娜维娅你们也要小心啊!
Paimon:Leave it to us, Navia! Please stay safe, too!
你和派蒙先行离开,赶往白淞镇的出口。
You and Paimon leave and head to the entrance of Poisson.
娜维娅:走吧,弗洛朗,科尔特,我们也赶紧行动起来。科拉莉女士,赶快带阿黛尔去我们的大船…
Navia:Let's go, you two! We've got to act fast. Ms. Coralie, please take Adele to the ship...
科尔特趁娜维娅不备,突然拿出武器刺向她。
Colter takes advantage of Navia's lowered guard and lunges at her with his weapon drawn.
弗洛朗:小心,老板!
Florent:Watch out, Boss!
科尔特:…!
Colter:...!
弗洛朗:你要干什么,科尔特!
Florent:What do you think you're doing, Colter!?
科尔特:嘁,我还说碍事的家伙终于走了,结果还有你。
Colter:Tch. I thought all the annoying little hindrances had left, but I still couldn't get rid of you.
娜维娅:难道说是调虎离山?科尔特,你也是罗默夫的人?
Navia:You mean... This was all a trick so that you'd be left alone with me? Colter, are you with Romeuf too?
娜维娅:原来如此,你早就知道他们在做准备,才说他们的近况不好,让我们放松警惕…
Navia:I get it now. You knew about their plans all along. You only told us they were doing badly so that we'd drop our guard...
科尔特:这不全对,或许我和他的立场相似,但我并不赞成他那种激进的做法。
Colter:Not quite. Though I share their positions on some issues, I've never cared for his more radical ideas.
科尔特:因为我恨的只有你,只有你一个,娜维娅!
Colter:And that's because... Out of the entire Spina di Rosula, I only hate you! Only you, Navia!
弗洛朗:到我身边来,小心。
Florent:You'd better stay close to me.
弗洛朗一边说一边将科拉莉和阿黛尔护在身后。
Florent speaks and shields Coralie and Adele at the same time.
科尔特:罗默夫答应我,如果我能杀了你,他就不会对白淞镇动手。
Colter:Romeuf promised me that he would leave Poisson alone if I could just take you out.
科尔特:可是从头到尾,你都和那个碍事的家伙待在一起,我没有下手的机会。
Colter:But it was like you were glued at the hip to that pesky Traveler. You never gave me a chance to make my move...
科尔特:罗默夫失去耐心了,我本来没必要出现在这里,但就算是和你们一起埋在这鬼地方,我也要亲手杀了你。
Colter:Romeuf has lost his patience. I didn't have to be here today, you know, but I swore that I'd kill you, even if it meant being buried with you in the rubble.
娜维娅:为什么?
Navia:Why?
科尔特:因为你一无所知,你才会问出这么愚蠢的问题。
Colter:Only someone as clueless about the past as you would ask such a foolish question.
科尔特:你没有见过刺玫会当年有多辉煌,没有经历过白淞镇最繁荣的时期,而我不一样…
Colter:You never saw the heyday of Spina di Rosula, nor did you ever live through the golden age of Poisson.
科尔特:我亲眼见证过!再一点一点地看它们全部消失!
Colter:But I... I saw it all, with my own eyes! And then I had to watch it all die, little by little!
科尔特:都是因为你的出现,娜维娅。
Colter:And it was all because of you, Navia.
科尔特:克莱门汀因为你死了,卡雷斯也因为你死了,迈勒斯和西尔弗因为你死了,还有那么多人,都因为你死了!
Colter:Clementine died because of you, Callas died because of you, Melus and Silver died because of you... and so many more, dead! Everyone dead, all because of you!
弗洛朗:第一次见面那副无知的样子,也是在骗我们。
Florent:So the shock and grief you showed us before... That was an act, too.
科尔特:对啊,我刚出来的时候就知道迈勒斯死了。
Colter:Now you're catching on! I heard Melus was dead the moment I got out.
科尔特:你们知道吗?在那个该死的水下,我很认真地在考虑,等我出来以后,就去和迈勒斯道歉。
Colter:Did you know? Down there in that blasted Fortress, I spent a long time thinking about what happened, and resolving to apologize to Melus as soon as I got out.
科尔特:当年因为巡轨船,我和他大吵了一架,我认为他脑子里只有忠心,没有思考能力。
Colter:Back then, because of that aquabus, we had a huge fallout. I was convinced that all he cared about was loyalty, and that he had completely lost his capacity for critical thinking.
科尔特:转眼就过去了那么多年,我本来以为我差点就能理解他了,以为他能让我回忆起刺玫会美好的那段时光…
Colter:The years passed by in a blur after that. I thought I had finally begun to understand him, and that he could help me relive the good old days again...
科尔特:结果他死了!因为你,又是你,娜维娅!
Colter:But then, he died! And it was because of you again, Navia. It's always because of you!
娜维娅:……
Navia:...
科尔特:我曾经比谁都要爱刺玫会和白淞镇,但现在我的眼中只有凄凉,美好的一切被你毁得一干二净。
Colter:I once loved the Spina and Poisson more than anyone else! But what is left now of either besides death and ruin? You've singlehandedly destroyed everything that was beautiful, everything I've ever loved!
弗洛朗:老板,别听他的,尽是胡言乱语。
Florent:Don't listen to him, Boss. He's just spouting nonsense.
科尔特:你有没有想过,其实你身边的人都没有那么喜欢你。
Colter:Have you ever considered that... Maybe the people around you don't actually care about you at all?
科尔特:你有没有想过,你受到尊重只因为你是卡雷斯和克莱门汀的孩子,你根本什么都不是。
Colter:Have you ever considered that... Maybe you only get respect because you're Callas and Clementine's child? That you've never done anything worthy, that you're just a big nothing?
科尔特:你有没有想过,这里的人还留在白淞镇,不是因为你,只是因为舍不得曾经的回忆!
Colter:Have you ever considered that... Maybe people don't stay in Poisson because of you, but only because they have such beautiful memories of the past, before you came!
娜维娅:(因为当错误的惩罚降临时,那些人真的会不顾一切地为你挺身而出,为你付出代价…)
Navia:(Because if you do falter, there will inevitably come a time when you'll have to face the consequences. And when that time comes, those most precious to you really will throw themselves in front of you, and pay the price for your mistakes...)
娜维娅:(是啊,现在想想,他们真的都是一群很温柔的人。)
Navia:(Yeah... looking back on it now as an adult, I can hardly believe how patient and kind everyone was.)
娜维娅:(真的吗?真的是因为…温柔吗?)
Navia:(But is that really why they support me? Is their kindness... real?)
阿黛尔:你胡说!我就很喜欢娜维娅姐姐!我妈妈也喜欢!
Adele:Shut your mouth! I, for one, really like Miss Navia! And my mom loves her, too!
娜维娅:!!!
Navia:!!!
阿黛尔:道理,我不会讲,但喜欢就是喜欢!
Adele:I don't know how to explain it, but I like her, and that's that!
弗洛朗:迈勒斯先生一定会对你非常失望。
Florent:I'm sure Mr. Melus would be extremely disappointed in you right now.
弗洛朗:你居然把刺玫会历史上的诸多不幸,都归结在老板个人的身上。
Florent:You've somehow managed to pin the blame for every mistake and tragedy in our history on the Boss herself.
科尔特:让开,弗洛朗,我不想对你动手。
Colter:Get out of the way, Florent. I don't want to hurt you.
弗洛朗:那还是动手吧。
Florent:You're gonna have to.
弗洛朗:老板,危难在前,没有时间犹豫了。
Florent:Boss, there's no time for this! Stop hesitating and get out of here before you get buried!
娜维娅:或许在你眼中,你说的这些就是「现实」。
Navia:Maybe you think you're being the realist by painting the history of the Spina and Poisson like this.
娜维娅:但我所接受过的来自每个人的爱,也都是真实的,这些爱都切实地帮助了我。
Navia:But the love that I've felt from everyone was just as real. I've felt it. They've helped me get to where I am.
娜维娅:即便是现在,我也会相信这个事实,让你知道刺玫会在我心中的分量!
Navia:And even now, I will continue to believe in that love. So let me show you just how much I love the Spina di Rosula!
击败科尔特等人 Defeat Colter and the others
与弗洛朗交谈 Talk to Florent
娜维娅:弗洛朗,这边交给你,赶紧召集其他刺玫会的成员,转移镇上的居民。
Navia:Florent, I'll leave the town to you. Summon the other members and help with the evacuation of the townspeople.
娜维娅:如果还有偷偷混进来的科尔特的同伴,迅速制服,不要给他们伤害普通人的机会。
Navia:If you find any of Colter's accomplices, subdue them quickly, and don't give them the chance to harm any ordinary civilians.
娜维娅:我不能扔下我的搭档一个人面对危险。
Navia:I can't allow my partner to face the danger on the Clementine Line alone.
弗洛朗:好的,老板,我马上去做。
Florent:Got it, Boss. I'm on it.
弗洛朗:…娜维娅,你没问题吧?
Florent:...Are you okay, Navia?
娜维娅:我不知道,但我必须要去。
Navia:I don't know, but I have to go.
和派蒙商议对策 Discuss countermeasures with Paimon
稍早之前,你和派蒙急匆匆地来到白淞镇的出口。
A short while earlier, you and Paimon dashed to the entrance of Poisson.
派蒙:必须要保护克莱门汀线,我们赶紧上去吧。
Paimon:Let's hurry up there! We have to protect the Clementine Line.
派蒙:他们想要炸掉水道的话,炸药应该在支撑柱的附近!
Paimon:If they're gonna blow up the waterway, they must have planted the explosives next to the support pillars!
迅速前往水道的下方 Head to the area below the waterway quickly
与派蒙交谈 Talk to Paimon
派蒙:这个就是炸药吧,然后这里是控制台,怎么才能让它停下来?
Paimon:These must be the explosives, right? And this is the control mechanism... Uh, how can we disable it?
派蒙:这上面的按钮,似乎都不应该随便碰。
Paimon:Paimon's too scared to touch any of this stuff...
旅行者:这里…
Traveler:What's this?
派蒙:有个形状奇怪的洞,唔,为什么会有这个东西?
Paimon:Huh? There's a strangely shaped hole here. What is it for?
【选项1】
旅行者:说不定是钥匙孔。
Traveler: Could it be some kind of keyhole?
【选项2】
旅行者:说不定是紧急停止开关。
Traveler: Or maybe an emergency switch?
派蒙:有可能,那钥匙应该就在我们刚刚打倒的人身上吧?
Paimon:That certainly sounds possible... Maybe one of the people we just beat up has the key?
派蒙:既然这样,我们分头行动,到处找找!
Paimon:Okay, you take this side, Paimon will take the other, let's see what we can find!
寻找钥匙 Look for the key
停止即将起爆的炸药 Stop the imminent explosion
与派蒙交谈 Talk to Paimon
派蒙:这样应该就行了吧。
Paimon:That should do it, right?
派蒙:呼,这下娜维娅他们也能松口气了。
Paimon:Phew... Navia and Florent should be able to relax now.
旅行者:最好再去周围看看。
Traveler:We should still check out the perimeter, just in case.
派蒙:对哦,万一还有其他炸药呢…我们快走吧!
Paimon:You're right, they could have set explosives elsewhere, too... Let's go!
你突然感受到地面强烈震动,山顶传来震耳欲聋的爆炸声,巨石顺着山坡而下,飞速滚向白淞镇的方向。
你冲到前方,释放岩元素的力量将石头撞开,但山顶又传来几声爆炸,滚下了数量更多的落石。危急之时,娜维娅从后方及时赶来。
娜维娅抽出武器,精准又潇洒地击碎了所有落石。
烟雾消散,威胁解除,你望向娜维娅,她回头对你露出自信的微笑,摆出胜利手势,可你仍然注意到了她脸上的疲惫。
You feel the ground suddenly tremble, and an explosion is heard from the mountaintop. Huge stones roll down the slopes, hurtling toward Poisson.
You run up and use the power of Geo to knock them aside, but several more explosions can be heard, and yet more rocks begin to fall. At this moment, Navia makes it to the scene.
Unleashing her weapons, she accurately and elegantly destroys all the falling boulders.
When the dust clears, the threat has dissipated. You look at Navia, and she gives you a confident smile and a victory sign — and only then do you notice the exhaustion written on her face.
与埃斯蒙德交谈 Talk to Esmond
一段时间后,接到通知的执律庭成员抵达,将罗默夫一伙人悉数抓获。
Having been alerted, members of the Maison Gardiennage arrive at the scene a short time later, and take Romeuf and all of his followers into custody.
埃斯蒙德:听蒂埃里说,你们是仇人,但他们总归还是在刺玫会待过一段时间,你打算出面解决吗?
Esmond:I heard from Thierry that even they're your enemies now, they were once a part of Spina di Rosula. Do you plan to settle this privately with them?
娜维娅:我没有什么想和他们说的。
Navia:I have nothing more to say to them.
娜维娅:仇恨也好,愤怒也罢,把普通人的安危置之不顾,我不认为这种人还有正常沟通的理智。
Navia:Regardless of whether their hatred and anger towards me or the Spina was justified, anyone who's willing to endanger innocent civilians is no longer sane enough to even be worth trying to talk to.
娜维娅:请依照律法对他们进行处置吧,刺玫会方面没有任何意见。
Navia:Please prosecute them in accordance to the law. Spina di Rosula will not raise any objections.
埃斯蒙德:好的,感谢你们能出手相助,没有引发更大的灾难。
Esmond:Sounds good. We're very appreciative of your help. Without it, the consequences would have been far worse.
埃斯蒙德:该收队了,把这帮人都带走!
Esmond:Alright, this operation is a wrap. Take 'em away!
派蒙:太好了,娜维娅,我们成功了!你好厉害啊!
Paimon:We won, Navia! We saved everyone! And you were so cool!
娜维娅:嗯,幸好赶上了…
Navia:Yeah... Luckily, we were just in time...
【选项1】
旅行者:感觉你精神不好?
Traveler: You look a little pale...
【选项2】
旅行者:有点疲惫吗?
Traveler: Feeling a bit fatigued?
娜维娅:可能是使用了太多元素力吧,呵呵,没关系的,不用在意我。
Navia:Haha, it's probably because I expended too much elemental energy at once. Haha... I'll be fine. Don't worry about me.
派蒙:平时这么夸奖你的时候,你总会吹嘘几句。这样的你我还有点不习惯呢。
Paimon:Aw, but you usually glow up whenever other people compliment you. Paimon's not used to seeing you like this.
弗洛朗:老板,白淞镇里潜伏的家伙也全都抓住了。他们也会被执律庭的人送回去。
Florent:Boss, we managed to catch all the infiltrators in the town. The Maison Gardiennage is taking them away as well.
弗洛朗:这次罗默夫他们可谓是倾巢出动,也因此被一网打尽,之后应该也不需要担心了。
Florent:Seems like Romeuf really went all in on this mission. If he sent literally everyone he had, though, that also means we've caught them all, too. We won't have to worry about them from now on.
娜维娅:我知道了,是个好结果。
Navia:Got it. That's good, at least.
科尔特:……
Colter:...
娜维娅:科尔特。
Navia:Colter.
娜维娅:我并非不能理解你的想法,失去的东西正因为无法挽回,才会显得更加珍贵。
Navia:I can understand how you feel. The things that we lost... they're forever beyond our grasp now, and that makes them appear even more precious.
娜维娅:我不是卡雷斯,也永远不会成为卡雷斯,你爱的刺玫会和白淞镇,再也不会回来了。
Navia:I am not Callas, and I will also never become him. The Spina and the Poisson that you loved are both gone.
娜维娅:但我的想法没有改变,这是个重新开始的契机。
Navia:But I will not change how I feel about our future. I still believe that this is a great opportunity to start anew.
娜维娅:以后刺玫会赚到的钱会更多地投入到白淞镇的建设,我也会想办法改造巡轨船的线路…
Navia:I will spend more of what the Spina earns on the betterment of Poisson. What's more, I'd also like to propose some changes to the aquabus routes...
娜维娅:将来的某一天,巡轨船也能为白淞镇的每一个人提供便利。
Navia:So that one day, the people of Poisson will enjoy the boons it brings as well.
科尔特:我明白你的意思,如果是卡雷斯先生,他一定不会说出这种话。
Colter:I know what you're trying to say. Mr. Callas... would never have said anything like that.
科尔特:有太多的事情无能为力了,你我都是一样。
Colter:There are too many things in life that are just beyond our control. In that, we are the same.
娜维娅:你不再是刺玫会的一员了。
Navia:Henceforth, you are no longer a member of Spina di Rosula.
娜维娅:但等你再度获得自由的那天,如果想回白淞镇看看,我们依然欢迎。
Navia:But once you're discharged from the Fortress again, you're welcome to pay another visit to Poisson.
科尔特:谢谢你,娜维娅。
Colter:Thank you, Navia.
弗洛朗:老板果然是个温柔的人。
Florent:As I thought... Boss really is a kind and gentle person.
娜维娅:…也是个不走运的人。
Navia:...She is also, I must say, a truly unlucky person.
娜维娅:谢谢你,能够保护克莱门汀线。
Navia:Thank you for protecting the Clementine Line.
娜维娅:其实我很害怕,旅行者。短期之内,卡雷斯线都无法重建…
Navia:Traveler, I was actually really scared, you know. I mean, even the Callas Line won't be getting rebuilt anytime soon...
娜维娅:如果连克莱门汀线也被人破坏,我不知道该怎么面对。
Navia:If I'd lost the Clementine Line too, I wouldn't know how to live with myself.
娜维娅:名字是一种「铭刻」,失去了每天都能看见的克莱门汀线,我就觉得像再一次失去了母亲一样…
Navia:A name is a way to etch a memory onto the world. Losing the line that bears her name, that I can see every day, would be like losing my mother all over again.
娜维娅:但它还好好地站在那里,真是太好了。
Navia:Seeing it still standing there, tall and proud... It makes me really happy.
派蒙:到底发生了什么啊?比起累,你更像是沮丧…
Paimon:What happened while we were gone? Honestly, you look more upset than tired or anything...
弗洛朗:给老板一些时间吧。
Florent:Just give her some time.
【选项1】
旅行者:没关系,一切都还好。
Traveler: It's okay, everything's fine now.
【选项2】
旅行者:我陪你回去吧。
Traveler: I'll get you back to Poisson.
娜维娅:嗯,谢谢,扶我一下吧,我实在没什么力气了。
Navia:Mhm, thank you so much. Can you give me a hand? I really don't have much strength left.
你扶着娜维娅,缓缓返回白淞镇…
You slowly return to Poisson while supporting Navia...
娜维娅:旅行者,我想问你一件事,请一定要说实话。
Navia:Traveler... I want to ask you something. And please, tell me the truth.
娜维娅:在你心里,我真的是你的「搭档」吗?
Navia:Do you really see me as your "partner"?
旅行者:当然。
Traveler:Of course.
娜维娅:那就好。
Navia:That's good then.
娜维娅:有你这句话,我真的松了一口气。
Navia:Hearing that... It brings me more relief than I can say.
扶娜维娅回到白淞镇 Help Navia get back to Poisson
派蒙:怎么样,休息了一会儿,你好点了吗?
Paimon:How do you feel, Navia? Any better after taking a break?
娜维娅:嗯,好些了,不过应该还要休养一两天。
Navia:Mhm, I feel quite a bit better, but I should probably still rest for a few more days.
娜维娅:抱歉,搭档,我刚刚说了点奇怪的话,你别往心里去。
Navia:Sorry, partner, I said some weird things earlier. Feel free to just ignore me.
【选项1】
旅行者:确实有点奇怪。
Traveler: A little weird, that's true.
【选项2】
旅行者:因为你从不怀疑自己。
Traveler: But that's because I've never heard you doubt yourself before.
娜维娅:曾经我也这么以为,只不过我没有我想象中那么坚强。
Navia:I used to think I'd never doubt myself, but you could say I've discovered that I'm not as strong as I thought I was.
娜维娅:科尔特提到了我的父母,还有迈勒斯和西尔弗,因为他们,我才能活到现在。
Navia:Colter mentioned my parents, as well as Melus and Silver. It's all thanks to them that I've made it this far in life.
娜维娅:他们…不会后悔吗?我活着,又让谁感到了幸福呢?
Navia:Do you think... they ever regretted the choices they made? Has my existence... made this world a better place?
派蒙:不要这样想,娜维娅,你已经做得够好了。
Paimon:Don't think like that, Navia, you've already done more than enough.
派蒙:无论别人如何,我和他/她,永远永远都会支持你!
Paimon:No matter what others think, we'll always support you to the end of the world!
弗洛朗:事到如今,看来不得不坦白了。
Florent:Well, since it's ended up like this, I suppose it's time for me to make a confession as well.
弗洛朗:老板,我也有件事瞒着你,请你们都跟我来吧,已经准备好了。
Florent:There's something that I've been keeping from you as well, Boss. Please follow me... Everything's already prepared.
娜维娅:现在的我,可承受不住什么「真相」了。
Navia:Hey, Florent, I hope you can understand that I can't deal with any more "shocking revelations" right now.
弗洛朗:放心吧,一定会是惊喜。
Florent:Don't worry, this surprise will be a pleasant one.
和娜维娅去看「惊喜」 Go with Navia to see the "surprise"
娜维娅:为什么大家都聚在这里?这是什么?
Navia:Why is everyone gathered here? And what's... this?
弗洛朗:本来这是我们全镇人为老板准备的礼物,打算在做好之后再向你揭晓。
Florent:This was supposed to be a gift to you from everyone in town. We were originally planning to show it to you once it was finished...
弗洛朗:但现在情况特殊,我还从来没见过你如此沮丧的样子,所以就先把这个礼物的设计图拿出来了。
Florent:But special times call for special measures. I've never seen you look so defeated before, so I've decided to show you the designs before the final product was done.
娜维娅:我…我的样子居然有这么难看吗?
Navia:I... Do I really look that bad?
弗洛朗:准备好了的话,就把布揭开了。
Florent:Well, if you're ready, I'll unveil the present.
娜维娅:嗯…
Navia:Mhm...
娜维娅:这、这是…
Navia:Th—This is...
娜维娅:老爹,母亲,还有,我…
Navia:Papa, Mother, and... me...
弗洛朗:克莱门汀女士的样子,是我们参考以前的留影和众人的印象绘制的。
Florent:We designed the look for Ms. Clementine based on old Kamera records, as well as personal recollections from the members of the Spina.
派蒙:这不会是,之前提到的那个雕像吧?!
Paimon:Wow, this is the statue you mentioned before!?
弗洛朗:是的,其实我们早就定好了雕像的设计,已经在委托人制作了。
Florent:It is indeed. To be honest, we decided on the design a long time ago, and gave the sculptor permission to begin working.
弗洛朗:为了不让老板察觉,才故意说需要老板来决定造型。
Florent:We only asked Boss to decide on a design so she wouldn't realize we had already started.
伊薇特:只有卡雷斯先生和克莱门汀女士怎么行呢?
Yvette:How could we only have statues of Mr. Callas and Mrs. Clementine?
桑迪诺:虽然我们的老板很年轻,「乐斯」的事也好,重建白淞镇也好,她做过的事我们都看在眼里。
Sandino:Even though Boss is still young, we've all seen the work she's put in regarding the whole Sinthe business and the rebuilding of Poisson.
艾琪诺:值得我们用雕像的形式去纪念。
Archenoul:We wanted to commemorate her contributions with a statue as well.
阿黛尔:我不知道以前的刺玫会是什么样,但我知道,现在很好!
Adele:I don't know what Spina di Rosula was like in the past, but I know it's a great organization now!
科拉莉:有娜维娅在,我们很放心。
Coralie:With Navia around, we're not worried about this place's future.
弗洛朗:我们聚于此地,是想要告诉老板——
Florent:We're gathered here today to tell our Boss—
弗洛朗:我们是相信你,而不是沉溺于过去的辉煌才决定留在这里的。
Florent:That we support you and believe in you wholeheartedly. I believe everyone's here for you, not the glory days.
派蒙:我和他/她也是!
Paimon:That's what we believe as well!
旅行者:我也永远相信我们的默契。
Traveler:I will also always believe in the bond between us.
娜维娅:谢谢你们,那我就厚着脸皮接受大家的好意了…
Navia:Thank you so much, everyone... Then I'll be brave and just accept everyone's support for what it is...
娜维娅:真是了不起的惊喜啊。
Navia:This really is quite the surprise.
娜维娅:我连做梦都没想过,居然有机会和母亲站在一起。
Navia:I never thought that I'd have the chance to stand next to my mother... Not even in my wildest dreams.
最后更新于