暗夜英雄的传说 Legend of the Darknight Hero

最近的蒙德城中,似乎流传着有关「暗夜英雄」的传闻… Recently, rumors about a certain Darknight Hero have been circulating around Mondstadt...

向查尔斯打听最近的传闻 Ask Charles about the recent rumors

查尔斯:原来你也是那种爱凑热闹的性格啊。

Charles:So you've got a taste for adventure too, huh?

查尔斯:不得不说,最近来光顾的客人确实都在谈论…

Charles:I must say, the patrons have been in a bit of a buzz lately.

查尔斯:与其说是「热门话题」,不如说是「都市传说」一类的东西吧。

Charles:Though the topic on everyone's lips is more of an urban legend than actual news.

查尔斯:即使我没有刻意去听,耳朵也快听出茧来了。

Charles:Even minding my own business I still end up hearing all about it.

派蒙:不会…不会是什么可怕的传说吧…

Paimon:Uh-oh... It's not one of those scary urban legends, is it?

派蒙:先、先给我一点心理准备!

Paimon:If so, Paimon needs to take a deep breath first!

查尔斯:可怕倒没什么可怕的,至少对绝大部分的人来说是这样…

Charles:Hahaha, it's not a particularly scary story, no... At least, not for most people...

查尔斯:…是被称为「暗夜英雄」的人的传说。

Charles:It's the tale of... the Darknight Hero!

派蒙:哇!!

Paimon:Argh!!!

【选项1】

旅行者:派蒙,这好像并不可怕吧…

Traveler: Paimon, he literally just said it's NOT a scary story.

派蒙:唔嗯,刚才酒保先生说的什么?

Paimon:Huh? Did the bartender just say something?

查尔斯:原来你根本没在听啊…

Charles:You weren't even listening?

【选项2】

旅行者:哇哇!!!

Traveler: Argh!

查尔斯:喂,你们啊,到底有没有在听我说什么…

Charles:Hey. Look, do you want to hear the story or not?

派蒙:唔嗯,刚才酒保先生说的什么?

Paimon:Wha— What did the bartender just say?

查尔斯:我在说「暗夜英雄」。

Charles:Anyway, the Darknight Hero.

查尔斯:传闻中只有在午夜时分才会出现,惩恶扬善的神秘人。

Charles:It is said that he appears in the middle of the night to fight evil and uphold justice.

查尔斯:不过老实说,这种传说我没什么兴趣…

Charles:But to be honest, I don't have much interest in such rumors.

查尔斯:除非他能帮忙治理一下半夜醉酒闹事的酒客…

Charles:Unless of course he can help take care of the more belligerent patrons after they've had a few too many...

查尔斯:那我还是很愿意承认他存在的。

Charles:I would happily take that as proof of his existence.

【选项1】

旅行者:有人见过「暗夜英雄」吗?

Traveler: Has anyone ever seen him?

查尔斯:据说是有过几个目击者的,可在夜里没法看清他的样貌。

Charles:I'm told that there have been a handful of sightings. But in the depths of night, no one can get a good look at him.

查尔斯:可能这就是他只在夜里现身的理由吧。

Charles:Perhaps that's why he only appears at night.

查尔斯:但至少证明「暗夜英雄」的传说不是空穴来风。

Charles:Nevertheless, the sightings confirm that the Darknight Hero is more than just a groundless rumor.

【选项2】

旅行者:为什么他要隐藏身份呢?

Traveler: Why would he hide his identity?

查尔斯:这个问题可能只有他自己知道。

Charles:I doubt anyone knows but him.

查尔斯:或许单纯只是喜欢保持这份神秘感也说不定…

Charles:Maybe he enjoys being a man of mystery.

查尔斯:毕竟那样的人比较讨女人欢心…

Charles:After all, it's a good way to get the ladies' attention.

查尔斯:和酒馆里常见的一些伎俩差不多?

Charles:Any guy in the tavern could tell you that.

查尔斯:总而言之,我知道的大概就是这些了。

Charles:Hehe, anyway... That's more or less everything I know.

查尔斯:感兴趣的话不如去广场上再打听打听,别耽误了其他客人点单。

Charles:If you want to know more, ask around in the plaza. Ah, I need to serve some customers.

派蒙:「暗夜英雄」呀,像是每个城市都会流传的那种故事呢…

Paimon:"Darknight Hero"... seems like your standard cookie-cutter urban legend.

派蒙:只是他稍微显得有些…阴暗?

Paimon:But just a little darker.

派蒙:到底会是个怎么样的人呢,有空去广场上再问问看吧!

Paimon:Wonder who it could be. Once you're ready, let's head out to the plaza and ask around!

向喷泉广场上的路人打听情报 Ask the bystanders at the fountain plaza for information

玛格丽特:哦~你是来问「暗夜英雄」的事啊。

Margaret:You want to find out about the Darknight Hero?

玛格丽特:「暗夜英雄」就是我哦。

Margaret:Look no further. It's me! I am the Darknight Hero.

【选项1】

旅行者:您是在开玩笑吧…

Traveler: You're kidding, right?

玛格丽特:是的,我是在开玩笑哦。

Margaret:giggle You're right, I'm not. I was joking.

【选项2】

旅行者:果然,我早就猜到了。

Traveler: Just as I thought — it was you all along!

玛格丽特:嗯…抱歉我是在开玩笑的,请不要这么认真。

Margaret:...I'm joking. Don't take everything so seriously.

旅行者:……

Traveler:Huh...

派蒙:嗯……

Paimon:Heh...

玛格丽特:呵呵,其实我想说的是,在他身上我感觉到一种和我相似的气息哦。

Margaret:Heh. Jokes aside, I do think that the Darknight Hero and I have one thing in common.

派蒙:相似的气息?

Paimon:What's that?

玛格丽特:在数之不尽的夜晚里守护着蒙德,贯彻自己的正义,坚守自己的信念。

Margaret:It's... the way he sticks to his principles... coming out here night after night, fighting for justice, keeping Mondstadt safe...

派蒙:原来玛格丽特女士也是这样了不起的人吗?

Paimon:Wow, so you're a nocturnal vigilante too?

玛格丽特:不不,我的意思是,他一定很有钱吧。

Margaret:N—No, I just mean, he must be seriously rich.

派蒙:嗯?

Paimon:Why is that?

玛格丽特:往往在物质富裕的基础上才会追求精神的富有…

Margaret:People only start worrying about spiritual fulfillment once they have enough material wealth.

玛格丽特:很多英雄故事也都是这样写的,不是吗?

Margaret:It's the same in every hero story, isn't it?

旅行者:…原来你只是在炫富而已。

Traveler:So... you just wanted to flaunt your wealth.

玛格丽特:呵呵,没有的事,我只是每天都很闲罢了。

Margaret:Heh. No, it's nothing like that. I just have too much time on my hands these days.

派蒙:都差不多啦,毕竟是「猫尾酒馆」的老板娘。

Paimon:Same difference, you are the boss of the Cat's Tail after all...

玛格丽特:不如你们再去城门的守卫那边问问看?

Margaret:Why don't you ask the guards at the city gate?

玛格丽特:经常值夜班的他们很可能见过些什么吧。

Margaret:They do night shifts all the time, they must know something.

向城门附近的卫兵打听情报 Ask the guards around the city gate for information

劳伦斯:你们也对「他」感兴趣啊。

Lawrence:You want to know about... him?

劳伦斯:嘿嘿,不瞒你们说,我可是「暗夜英雄」的目击者之一。

Lawrence:In fact, I'm one of the few who has seen him with my own two eyes.

派蒙:呜哇,这下找对人了。

Paimon:Great! This is the guy we need to talk to.

派蒙:那么「暗夜英雄」到底是谁呢?

Paimon:So... just who is the Darknight Hero?

劳伦斯:欸~别急,等我慢慢讲。

Lawrence:Whoa— S—Slow down, let me start from the beginning.

劳伦斯:那晚我正在巡逻,被一点响动吸引,我赶忙过去查看。

Lawrence:Well, I was patrolling one night, when suddenly I heard something. I rushed over to check it out.

劳伦斯:只见一伙儿人鬼鬼祟祟像是在密谋些什么。

Lawrence:I saw a gang of suspicious-looking fellows who looked like they were up to no good.

劳伦斯:于是我赶忙躲了起来。

Lawrence:So I quickly hid.

派蒙:喂,你不是守卫吗!

Paimon:Hid? You're supposed to be a guard!

劳伦斯:而就在此时,「那个人」出现了。

Lawrence:That was when... he appeared.

劳伦斯:他一身黑袍,完美地隐藏在夜色里。

Lawrence:He was dressed in black from head to toe, perfectly hidden in the night.

劳伦斯:对那些恶人来说,就像悄悄袭来的噩梦一样。

Lawrence:The way he crept up on those bad guys, it must have felt like a living nightmare.

派蒙:哇……

Paimon:Wow...

劳伦斯:你们猜我这时候做了什么?

Lawrence:Guess what I did next?

【选项1】

旅行者:赶快逃跑?

Traveler: Ran away?

劳伦斯:我又没做什么坏事,为什么要逃跑啊喂!

Lawrence:I wasn't the bad guy! Why would I need to run away?

劳伦斯:不过…我确实从现场离开了,毕竟在「暗夜英雄」面前,我可能只是个累赘。

Lawrence:...Still, I did leave the scene. I didn't want to be a nuisance to the Darknight Hero.

【选项2】

旅行者:上去帮忙?

Traveler: Became his sidekick?

劳伦斯:嗯…在「暗夜英雄」面前,我可能只是个累赘,这点我还是有自知之明的。

Lawrence:Heh... I would probably have just gotten in the way as far as the Darknight Hero is concerned.

劳伦斯:于是…我去了骑士团宿舍。

Lawrence:...So instead, I headed to the Knights of Favonius' residence.

旅行者:你认为「暗夜英雄」会是骑士团的人?

Traveler:You think the Darknight Hero might be one of the Knights?

劳伦斯:没错,像他这样有正义感,自愿守护蒙德的人,加入骑士团是理所应当的吧?

Lawrence:Correct. I thought, "Surely someone with such a strong sense of justice and who voluntarily protects Mondstadt is exactly the kind of person you'd find in the Knights of Favonius."

劳伦斯:可事实上…好像是我自作聪明了。

Lawrence:sigh But it seems I was wrong.

劳伦斯:在宿舍检查一番以后,并没发现有人出门的迹象…

Lawrence:I checked everywhere, and there were no signs of anyone having left the building.

派蒙:那就是骑士团成员以外的人咯?

Paimon:So you're saying whoever it is can't be from the Knights of Favonius after all?

劳伦斯:是的。可我想不通…这样的人为何没有加入骑士团呢?

Lawrence:Yes. But I just can't understand... Why would someone like that not want to join the Knights?

劳伦斯:以他的实力,应该很容易在骑士团有所作为的吧。

Lawrence:I'm sure they would warmly welcome someone of his abilities.

派蒙:到头来你还是不知道「暗夜英雄」的身份呀。

Paimon:So the point you're trying to make is... You don't know who the Darknight Hero is either?

劳伦斯:别那么失望,至少缩小了范围嘛,哈哈。

Lawrence:Hey, don't be like that! At least by talking to me you've ruled out a few more people...

劳伦斯:不如你再去花店问问看,听说有位姑娘曾经受过他的帮助。

Lawrence:Anyway, try asking at the Flower Shop. I heard a girl there's been talking about the time he rescued her.

向满腹心事的少女打听情报 Ask the preoccupied girl for information

唐娜:唉…我真是个坏女人…

Donna:What's wrong with me...

唐娜:怎么可以这样花心呢…

Donna:Why can't I get him out of my mind...

派蒙:喂喂?我们想问一下「暗英~雄」的事…

Paimon:Ah, hello? We'd like to ask you about the Darknight Hero—

唐娜:「暗夜英雄」!?啊啊、不好意思,我刚才有些愣神…不过你们怎么知道我在想谁…

Donna:MY HERO! ...Oh, sorry! Just hearing his name gets me lost in thought... Hang on, how did you know who I was talking about?

唐娜:啊…难道说…都写在脸上了?

Donna:Is it that obvious?

唐娜:唔…怎么办,万一被迪卢克大人看到了,岂不是就…

Donna:Oh no, what am I going to do...? If Master Diluc ever finds out—

派蒙:嗯?你说迪卢克大人?

Paimon:Huh? What's Diluc got to do with this?

唐娜:唔!…好吧,既然如此就全都告诉你们好了…

Donna:Ugh... Well, I guess I might as well spill the beans then.

唐娜:本来我仰慕的人只有…嗯…迪卢克大人一个…

Donna:I used to think Diluc was the one for me.

唐娜:可自从那晚,我被「暗夜英雄」所救…就好像再也不能确定自己的心意了…

Donna:But ever since the time I was rescued by the Darknight Hero... I—I just don't know anymore...

派蒙:真的吗?那么「暗夜英雄」长什么样子呢?

Paimon:Wowee, you saw the Darknight Hero? For real? What's he like?

唐娜:我当时太害怕了,没怎么看清楚…

Donna:It all happened so fast... I was so scared...

唐娜:就只记得…令人感到安心的火光,莫名有些亲切的背影…

Donna:All I remember is seeing a flash of fire... but I felt safe. I only saw his silhouette but it felt so... familiar.

【选项1】

旅行者:火光?难道是神之眼…

Traveler: A flash of fire... a Vision, perhaps?

唐娜:或许吧,你这么一说,确实很可能是火元素的「神之眼」。

Donna:Who knows? Now that you mention it, a Pyro Vision does seem like a good explanation.

唐娜:一下子照亮了四周的黑暗,所以印象很深刻。

Donna:It lit up the whole area in an instant. I remember that very well.

【选项2】

旅行者:亲切?难道是熟悉的人…

Traveler: Familiar? Could it be someone you know?

唐娜:嗯…这个我也不能确定。

Donna:Hmm... That I really do not know.

唐娜:又或者…是命中注定的人?

Donna:Perhaps it was... fate?

唐娜:就像那种…命中注定的两人一见如故…

Donna:You know? When you meet someone and it feels like... like you've known them your whole life?

派蒙:唔,好吧,谢谢你的情报,唐娜…

Paimon:Oookay then! Well, thanks for the intel Donna. See you around!

派蒙:整理一下现在所知的情报的话…

Paimon:So, based on what we know so far...

派蒙:「并非西风骑士,拥有神之眼的有钱人」…

Paimon:All we need to do is find a wealthy, Vision-wielding vigilante who is not one of the Knights.

派蒙:啊——还是想不明白啊。

Paimon:Hmm... Nope, still no idea.

派蒙:问了这么多,果然还是想亲眼见识一下呀…

Paimon:But we already asked so many people. Guess we got to see for ourselves.

派蒙:不如在夜晚的城里转转,运气好的话说不定会遇上「他」呢!

Paimon:Let's take a look around the city at nighttime — if we're lucky, we just might bump into him.

在夜晚的蒙德转转(18点~6点) Wander Mondstadt at night (18:00 – 06:00)

当你们走到蒙德城侧门时,意外发现暗夜中,一个熟悉的身影正与深渊法师缠斗。原来,「暗夜英雄」…就是迪卢克!

You reach Mondstadt's side gate to the surprising sight of a familiar figure in a fierce battle with an Abyss Mage. So, the Darknight Hero is... Diluc!

与迪卢克对话 Talk to Diluc

迪卢克:尽管绕开了卫兵的巡逻路线…却没想到,会在这里撞上你们。

Diluc:After managing to steer clear of the guards' patrol route... I never anticipated I'd run into you instead.

【选项1】

旅行者:我早猜到了,你就是暗夜英雄!

Traveler: The Darknight Hero! I knew it was you all along!

【选项2】

旅行者:暗夜英雄居然就是迪卢克吗?

Traveler: Diluc!? YOU are the Darknight Hero?

迪卢克:「暗夜英雄」?…这种俗套到不行的名字,难道是你起的?

Diluc:"Darknight Hero..."? Sounds awfully derivative to me. Please tell me you didn't come up with that.

派蒙:咦?你自己居然没听说过吗?整个蒙德都在谈论「暗夜英雄」呢!

Paimon:How is this the first you've heard of the name? Every man and his dog in Mondstadt is yapping about the Darknight Hero!

迪卢克:无聊的传言…也罢,算是和平的证明吧。

Diluc:I do not concern myself with idle chatter... Though, I suppose I may take the idleness of others as a sign that peace prevails.

派蒙:嘿嘿~这下「暗夜英雄」之谜终于解开啦!

Paimon:Huzzah! The Great Mystery of the Darknight Hero of Mondstadt... We solved it!

派蒙:所以说,「暗夜英雄」先生…

Paimon:Now then, Mr. Darknight Hero—

迪卢克:…好了,别用那个名字叫我了,感觉很不自在。

Diluc:Please, stop calling me that. Seriously, it makes me uncomfortable.

派蒙:没错。「暗夜英雄」太土了!应该换一个更充满罗曼蒂克气息的称号。

Paimon:Hah, not surprised. It's the stupidest superhero name Paimon's ever heard. You should come up with something more original.

派蒙:嗯…嗯……

Paimon:Like...

派蒙:正…

Paimon:Emm... "Captain Pie..."

迪卢克:正?

Diluc:Pie?

旅行者:正?

Traveler:Pie?

派蒙:「正,义,人」!

Paimon:Captain Pyro!

派蒙:「正义人」先生,刚才究竟发生了什么呢?

Paimon:Tell us Captain Pyro, what happened here today?

迪卢克:…是深渊教团。

Diluc:It was the Abyss Order.

派蒙:又是他们?

Paimon:Them again?

迪卢克:不知最近又在盘算些什么鬼主意,像是在做前期侦察的样子。

Diluc:I don't know what the devil they're plotting this time. It seems they're performing some initial reconnaissance.

迪卢克:明明这段时间,他们的小动作已经被我识破很多次了…居然还不放弃。

Diluc:Considering that I've proven myself to be one step ahead of them on countless occasions, their persistence is... unusual.

【选项1】

旅行者:一直是你一个人在对付他们吗?

Traveler: Have you been dealing with them alone the whole time?

迪卢克:算是吧,如果没有另一个什么「暗夜英雄」的话。

Diluc:I assume so, unless you're aware of any other "Darknight Heroes" around these parts.

【选项2】

旅行者:为什么不请骑士团帮忙呢?

Traveler: Why don't you get the Knights of Favonius to help?

迪卢克:哼,那样的话,就不知是谁帮谁的忙了。

Diluc:Hmph. Who would be helping whom is debatable.

迪卢克:毕竟骑士团里大多是些派不上用场的家伙。

Diluc:The Knights are, for the most part, an utterly incompetent bunch.

迪卢克:怎么可能放心把背后交给他们。

Diluc:I cannot trust them to take this matter over.

【选项1】

旅行者:迪卢克真是厉害呢。

Traveler: So this is a job for the mighty Diluc then.

迪卢克:我可不是为了获得称赞才做这些的…

Diluc:sigh That's not my point. I am not doing this to impress anyone.

【选项2】

旅行者:莫非你和骑士团有什么过节?

Traveler: It seems you have history with the Knights.

迪卢克:只是些陈年旧事,没必要再提起。

Diluc:What's past is past. I would prefer not to discuss it.

迪卢克:陪你们聊了这么久,不如你们也帮我个忙。

Diluc:Well, I hope this conversation has been of service to you — because I would like to ask for a favor in return.

派蒙:咦?迪卢克老爷需要帮什么忙呢?

Paimon:Ooh, what is it Master Diluc? Your wish is our command~

迪卢克:对我的身份保密。

Diluc:You must keep my identity a secret.

迪卢克:尤其是别让骑士团的人知道了我的行动。

Diluc:Above all, it is crucial that you do not let the Knights of Favonius know I am connected to any of this.

???:哒哒哒……

???:footsteps

派蒙:咦,什么声音?是深渊教团的援兵吗?

Paimon:What's that sound? Yikes, have the Abyss Order sent backup already?

迪卢克:几个小角色而已,你应该也可以轻松解决。

Diluc:They appear to just be small-timers. You should have no trouble dealing with them.

迪卢克:我可不能被这些杂碎拖住了脚步,就麻烦你处理一下了。

Diluc:I cannot afford delays on account of a few lackeys. I shall have to let you take care of them.

迪卢克:别忘了帮我保密的事,回见。

Diluc:Remember — don't tell a soul!

派蒙:喂喂!你就这么走啦?

Paimon:Hey! You're just gonna leave us like this!?

消灭来袭的敌人 Defeat incoming opponents

与霍夫曼对话 Talk to Huffman

霍夫曼:两位,刚刚我好像听到这边有什么响动…

Huffman:Greetings. I thought I heard something, so I came to check it out.

霍夫曼:有发现什么异常吗?

Huffman:Did you see anything out of the ordinary?

派蒙:异常?没有哦。

Paimon:Nope. Nuh-uh. Not here. Nothing. Zilch.

派蒙:哦,难道你是指「暗夜英雄」,他…

Paimon:...Unless you're looking for the Darknight Hero, in which case—

【选项1】

旅行者:派蒙!

Traveler: Shut it, Paimon!

【选项2】

旅行者:咳咳…

Traveler: Ahem! cough...

霍夫曼:「暗夜英雄」?你们见到他了吗?

Huffman:The Darknight Hero? You saw him?

派蒙:他…唔…他就是旅行者啦!

Paimon:Oh, ahh... The Darknight Hero, is ahh... him/her!

旅行者:……

Traveler:...

霍夫曼:哦~!暗中守护蒙德的英雄就是你啊,我代表骑士团向你道谢。

Huffman:You! The hero who safeguards Mondstadt from the shadows! On behalf of the Knights of Favonius, I thank you for your service to this city!

派蒙:唔…不用这么郑重啦…我、我们都不好意思了…

Paimon:Heh... it's nothing, really... you're too kind...

霍夫曼:等等…不对。你们不是最近才来的旅行者吗?

Huffman:Wait a second... Aren't you the Traveler that just arrived in the city?

霍夫曼:在你们来蒙德之前,暗夜英雄的传说就已经流传很久了。

Huffman:Rumors were circulating about the Darknight Hero long before you ever arrived here.

派蒙:啊…

Paimon:Oh... Ah...

霍夫曼:…为什么要说这样的谎?

Huffman:...Why would you lie to me about that?

【选项1】

旅行者:嗯…

Traveler: Well...

【选项2】

旅行者:…抱歉

Traveler: Sorry...

霍夫曼:…唉,算了。我知道你们不会是什么坏人。

Huffman:Hmm. Never mind, you don't seem like bad folks.

霍夫曼:不过关于「暗夜英雄」,希望你们能抽空来骑士团再聊一聊…

Huffman:But I do hope you will visit the Knights of Favonius soon, where we can discuss the Darknight Hero situation in more detail.

霍夫曼:有些话不方便在这里讲。

Huffman:Some things are best not discussed in public.

霍夫曼:公务在身,那我先走了,二位请注意安全。

Huffman:Duty calls. I must be going. Stay safe, Traveler!

最后更新于