暗夜英雄的危机 Darknight Hero's Crisis

经过多方打听,「暗夜英雄」的身份似乎正要浮出水面。但就在此时,你们竟恰好遇到了「暗夜英雄」。而他的真实身份即是——「晨曦酒庄」的老板迪卢克。并且,这位暗中守护蒙德的英雄似乎早已引起了骑士团的注意… Your inquiries were slowly bringing the Darknight Hero's identity to light, but just then, you met th

等到白天 Wait till daytime

与骑士团门口的霍夫曼对话 Talk to Huffman outside the Knights of Favonius Headquarters

派蒙:霍夫曼!

Paimon:Huffman!

霍夫曼:哦,是你们。感谢你们二位的配合。

Huffman:Oh, it's you two. Thank you for coming.

霍夫曼:上次我们聊到「暗夜英雄」的事…请问还有其他情报可以提供吗?

Huffman:So — the Darknight Hero. Do you have anything else you're able to share with me?

【选项1】

旅行者:我可以先问问发生什么事了吗?

Traveler: Could I first ask what's going on?

霍夫曼:说的也是,提问之前自己要先提供必要的情报,是我疏忽了骑士的礼节。

Huffman:Ah yes, of course I should fill you in first... apologies for my appalling lapse of etiquette.

【选项2】

旅行者:抱歉,真的没有别的情报了。

Traveler: Sorry, we've got nothing.

霍夫曼:是吗…那可真是遗憾。

Huffman:Is that so... That is a pity indeed.

霍夫曼:其实事情是这样的…你们先看看这个。

Huffman:The situation is... here. Take a look at this.

派蒙:呜哇,好丑的字!

Paimon:Geez... what horrible handwriting!

派蒙:唔,仔细看看…好像有很多地方看不太懂的样子。

Paimon:Hmm, let me take a closer look... Huh, some parts of this seem to be complete gibberish.

霍夫曼:确实,虽然是「通用语」,但很多地方写成了「密文」的样子。

Huffman:Indeed. Although this is written in the common tongue, it appears that a cipher has been used in many places.

霍夫曼:只看可以读懂的部分倒是也能大致理解…

Huffman:Nevertheless, one can grasp the general message from the non-ciphered portions alone...

霍夫曼:这是,深渊教团对「暗夜英雄」下的战书。

Huffman:This is a war declaration from the Abyss Order to the Darknight Hero.

派蒙:也就是说「暗夜英雄」彻底被坏蛋盯上咯?

Paimon:Does that mean... the bad guys want the Darknight Hero to go away forever and ever?

霍夫曼:这么说没错。所以可能的话,我们希望尽早与他一同商议对策。

Huffman:Something like that. Thus, we are hoping to contact him as soon as possible so that we can attempt to coordinate a response.

霍夫曼:毕竟这不仅是「暗夜英雄」一个人的事,也是整个蒙德城的事。

Huffman:After all, this matter no longer concerns merely the Darknight Hero himself. It impacts the entire city of Mondstadt.

【选项1】

旅行者:谢谢你分享情报。

Traveler: Thank you for the information.

【选项2】

旅行者:我会留意的。

Traveler: I will keep it in mind.

霍夫曼:嗯,最近如果有什么发现,欢迎随时来找我。

Huffman:If you find out anything at all, come and find me.

霍夫曼离去后,你们决定立刻去通知迪卢克…

After Huffman leaves, you decide to inform Diluc immediately...

派蒙:来自深渊教团的战书吗…

Paimon:A war declaration sent by the Abyss Order...

派蒙:迪卢克老爷这下可有麻烦了,我们赶快去通知他吧!

Paimon:This is not good news at all for Master Diluc! Quick, we should go tell him right away!

前往晨曦酒庄 Go to Dawn Winery

告诉迪卢克「战书」的事 Tell Diluc about the war declaration

派蒙:迪卢克老爷!快听我说,刚刚我们在骑士团…

Paimon:Master Diluc! Just now we were at the Knights of Favonius and, and—

迪卢克:是深渊教团下的战书吧?

Diluc:I take it you're about to inform me of the war declaration from the Abyss Order?

迪卢克:我已经知道了,谢谢你们特地跑一趟。

Diluc:I am aware of it. Though I appreciate you for taking the trouble to come all this way.

派蒙:咦?

Paimon:What?

迪卢克:晨曦酒庄的情报网可并不限于商业情报。

Diluc:The Dawn Winery's intelligence network extends beyond commercial matters.

派蒙:那么迪卢克老爷打算怎么办呢?

Paimon:Great! So, what's the plan, Master Diluc?

迪卢克:你们的意见呢?

Diluc:I'm open to suggestions...

【选项1】

旅行者:还是和骑士团联手吧…

Traveler: You really should join forces with the Knights...

迪卢克:那样就正中深渊教团的下怀了。

Diluc:No. That would be playing right into the hands of the Abyss Order.

迪卢克:他们看准我与骑士团合不来,想要逼我在他们面前现身。

Diluc:They know full well that we don't exactly see eye to eye. They're using this as a means to force me into making an appearance.

迪卢克:一旦我的身份暴露,以后的行动就难免会受到骑士团的干预。

Diluc:If my identity were exposed, all my future activities would be subject to some degree of interference from the Knights.

迪卢克:毕竟没有哪个掌控着权力的组织,甘愿由外人来「代行正义」。

Diluc:After all, no powerful organization wishes to be outdone by someone from the outside.

【选项2】

旅行者:先暂时在酒庄避避风头?

Traveler: Stay at the winery until this blows over.

迪卢克:那也就意味着要全部交由骑士团来处理。

Diluc:That would be tantamount to handing this over to the Knights.

迪卢克:如果他们值得托付,事情也不会走到这一步。

Diluc:Had they been worthy of this task to begin with, things would never have escalated to this point.

迪卢克:况且我迪卢克也还不至于沦落到自己躲起来,让骑士团为我善后的地步。

Diluc:In any case, circumstances are not dire enough to warrant me going into hiding and leaving the Knights to deal with the consequences.

派蒙:唔…深渊教团这下可真是出了个大难题呀,好狡猾的家伙们。

Paimon:Whew... the Abyss Order has really dealt you a tough hand this time. What a sneaky little bunch those guys are!

迪卢克:办法还是有的,只是需要先建立一些情报优势…

Diluc:There is a way. But for it to work, I need some more information.

迪卢克:…战书里的那些被刻意掩盖的情报。

Diluc:Specifically, I need to decipher the obscured portions of the Abyss Order's war declaration.

派蒙:刻意掩盖?你指的是看不懂的那些部分吗?

Paimon:Obscured portions? You mean the bits Paimon can't read?

迪卢克:想必那是一种只有他们才懂的,在内部流传的「暗文」格式。

Diluc:It must be a cipher only understood by members of the Abyss Order, used to spread messages within the organization.

【选项1】

旅行者:难道「战书」其实是给自己人看的?

Traveler: Why would they send you a written message that only they can read?

【选项2】

旅行者:既然我们不懂,为何还要写出来?

Traveler: If they knew we can't read it, why did they write it in the first place?

迪卢克:所以那不仅仅是「战书」,更是他们自己的「行动通告」。

Diluc:It's not simply a war declaration, but also a notification to their own.

迪卢克:当立场对立的时候,一方眼中的「英雄」,便必定是另一方眼中的「恶人」。

Diluc:When you take a stand that makes you a hero to one party, you also become a villain to the other.

迪卢克:既然我已经做了这么久「恶人」…

Diluc:And since I've been the Abyss Order's enemy for so long...

迪卢克:深渊教团把我树立为行动目标,必然可以使内部力量更加团结。

Diluc:They've made me the target around which they can rally their troops and unite their strength.

派蒙:…唔哇…是不是当英雄的都要有你这么厉害的头脑?

Paimon:Wow... Seems like it takes a lot of brains to be a superhero, huh?

迪卢克:我只是很了解他们而已,正如我说「英雄」也是另一视角上的「恶人」。

Diluc:I understand my enemy well is all. As the saying goes, heroes and villains are two sides of the same coin.

派蒙:于是那些看不懂的情报,我们到底该怎么办呢…

Paimon:So what're we gonna do about the intel that's written in gibberish then? How do we... ungibberishify it?

迪卢克:不懂就去问,这很简单。

Diluc:Simple. When you don't understand something, you ask.

迪卢克:我已经查明一处他们的据点…感兴趣的话就跟我来吧。

Diluc:I've already tracked down one of their strongholds... If you're interested, feel free to come along.

前往深渊教团据点 Go to the Abyss Order stronghold

与迪卢克对话 Talk to Diluc

迪卢克:就是这里了。

Diluc:This is the place.

迪卢克:藏在这样的古遗迹里,很像深渊教团的作风。

Diluc:Abandoned ruins like these are precisely the kind of place the Abyss Order likes to camp out.

迪卢克:抓紧时间进去吧。

Diluc:Come on. There's no time to lose.

进入深渊教团据点 Enter the Abyss Order Stronghold

到达深渊教团据点的最深处 Arrive at the depths of the Abyss Order stronghold

审问深渊法师,了解其计划 Interrogate the Abyss Mage and find out their plan

深渊法师:居然被你们找到这里来…可恶的骑士团…

Abyss Mage:How did you find me here!? Favonian scum!

迪卢克:我可不是什么骑士。快老实交代吧,你们的详细计划!

Diluc:I am no Knight of Favonius. Now, start talking! Your plan, what is it?

深渊法师:原来你们也读过那「信」了吗…这种秘密就别妄想我会告诉你们了,哼哼…

Abyss Mage:I see you received our letter... But if you think I'm going to let you in on our secrets, I'm afraid you're quite mistaken!

迪卢克:你恐怕是没搞清楚自己的处境吧…

Diluc:Hmph. You appear to have misunderstood the situation you are in.

你们对深渊法师进行了拷问,它似乎很快就坚持不住了…

You interrogate the Abyss Mage. It doesn't take long to crack...

深渊法师:我说我说!咳咳咳…快停下来,我全都交待!!

Abyss Mage:I'll talk, I'll talk! Ow ow ow... P—Please, stop! I'll tell you everything!

深渊法师:教团…教团集结了所有仇恨「暗夜英雄」的力量…

Abyss Mage:Th—The Abyss Order, we've amassed a force bound by a shared hatred for the Darknight Hero...

深渊法师:准备在明晚10点左右从正门突袭蒙德城…

Abyss Mage:They... They will march on the Mondstadt city gates at 10 PM tomorrow night.

深渊法师:我知道的就是这些了…真的,那种火焰我…再也承受不了啦…

Abyss Mage:That's everything I know... Please... Don't make me suffer those flames again...

迪卢克:就这些么?嗯…算了,谅你也不敢再隐瞒什么。

Diluc:That's it? Well, I doubt you'd be foolish enough to keep anything else hidden.

离开深渊教团据点 Leave the Abyss Order stronghold

和迪卢克商量下一步行动 Plan your next step with Diluc

迪卢克:既然情报到手,我就先去做些准备了。

Diluc:Now that I have the information I need, I must prepare.

迪卢克:可以的话,希望你们能帮我留意一下骑士团对此事的动向。

Diluc:I would be grateful if you could keep me updated on how the Knights of Favonius respond to this matter.

派蒙:好的!遵命!迪卢克老爷!

Paimon:Yes, Master Diluc sir! Anything you say, Master Diluc sir!

迪卢克:…你这是突然怎么了?

Diluc:...Why are you acting so strange all of a sudden?

派蒙:从,从刚才开始…

Paimon:In... in light of what just went down here a moment ago...

派蒙:迪卢克老爷已经在「派蒙最不能惹到的人」的榜单上排行第一了!

Paimon:Master Diluc has officially reached No. 1 on Paimon's "people not to tick off under any circumstances" list...

迪卢克:……

Diluc:...

前往骑士团 Go to the Knights of Favonius Headquarters

向霍夫曼了解骑士团的情况 Talk to Huffman about the Knights' situation

霍夫曼:再不找到「暗夜英雄」的话…

Huffman:If we do not make contact with the Darknight Hero soon...

旅行者:「战书」的事骑士团准备如何处理?

Traveler:What are we to do about the Abyss Order's challenge?

霍夫曼:啊…是你们。不瞒你们说,还真是有点头疼。

Huffman:Ah, it's you two. I must admit, this issue of the Darknight Hero is proving to be something of a headache.

霍夫曼:刚才的会议上刚刚确定了这次事件的行动方针,你猜怎样?

Huffman:We've just held a meeting to decide on an appropriate course of action. Can you guess what it is?

【选项1】

旅行者:放任不管?

Traveler: Bury our heads firmly in the sand?

霍夫曼:你这就是在开玩笑了,骑士团不会对任何危及蒙德安全的事袖手旁观。

Huffman:Haha... Good one. But no, the Knights cannot afford to simply stand by and watch while there is even the slightest inkling of a threat facing Mondstadt.

霍夫曼:否则更多的人会去选择依靠「暗夜英雄」,而非骑士团了。

Huffman:If that were the case, more and more people would start to rely on the Darknight Hero instead of the Knights of Favonius.

【选项2】

旅行者:联合「暗夜英雄」?

Traveler: Join forces with the Darknight Hero?

霍夫曼:不对,他们说那样就等于支持了「暗夜英雄」的存在。

Huffman:No. That would send a signal that the Knights are in favor of the Darknight Hero's continued presence in our city... which we are not.

霍夫曼:鼓励这种个人英雄主义的做法,有失骑士团的权威。

Huffman:Encouraging this kind of individual heroism undermines the Knights' authority.

派蒙:唔,那你们的计划是?

Paimon:Oh. Well, what's the plan then?

霍夫曼:查明「暗夜英雄」的真实身份,并将他「保护」起来。

Huffman:Find out the Darknight Hero's true identity, and offer him our protection.

派蒙:「保护」?以他的实力还需要骑士团的保护吗?

Paimon:"Protection"? He seems to be doing just fine without your protection so far, y'know...

霍夫曼:嘘——

Huffman:Pff...

霍夫曼:好吧,看在你们也帮助过骑士团的份儿上…我就明说吧。

Huffman:Well, since you've aided the Knights in the past, I might as well just tell you.

霍夫曼:其实「保护」只是名义上如此,而其用意在于——骑士团准备完全接手这件事。

Huffman:The offer of protection is just a ruse, in order for the Knights of Favonius to take over full — and exclusive — responsibility for this matter.

派蒙:不让「暗夜英雄」出手吗?为什么要这样呢?

Paimon:You aren't gonna let the Darknight Hero be all heroic and stuff? Why not?

霍夫曼:首先是为了证明骑士团的实力,告诉民众没有「暗夜英雄」,骑士团也可以摆平一切。

Huffman:Firstly, to show the might of the Knights of Favonius — to prove to the people that without the Darknight Hero, they can still rely on the Knights to maintain peace and harmony.

霍夫曼:况且深渊教团此番来者不善,万一「暗夜英雄」有什么不测…

Huffman:Secondly, the Abyss Order have no mercy in their hearts. If anything happened to the Darknight Hero...

霍夫曼:…那就等于助长了敌人的气焰。

Huffman:It would only serve to further their nefarious ambitions.

派蒙:唔…骑士团也有自己的苦衷啊。

Paimon:Gosh... Paimon never knew the life of a knight involved so much untold anguish before.

霍夫曼:可话虽这么说,如果不知道「暗夜英雄」的身份,一切也无从谈起。

Huffman:But none of this will work if we don't establish the Darknight Hero's true identity in time.

凯亚:没必要这么苦恼,霍夫曼,按我说的做就好了。

Kaeya:There's no need to despair, Huffman. Just follow my plan and everything will be fine.

霍夫曼:凯亚队长?

Huffman:Ah, Captain Kaeya.

凯亚:最近每晚,迪卢克老爷都在「天使的馈赠」代班酒保…

Kaeya:Lately, Master Diluc has been working the bar at the Angel's Share every night.

凯亚:你只要负责看住他就行。如何,是不是一份美差?

Kaeya:All I need you to do is keep him in your sight. Think you can manage that for me?

霍夫曼:这当然没问题。不过…凯亚队长的意思是…

Huffman:Yes, Captain Kaeya! ...But, does that mean that...

霍夫曼:「暗夜英雄」就是迪卢克先生?

Huffman:Master Diluc is the Darknight Hero?

凯亚:嗯~?谁知道呢,可能只是我的感觉吧。

Kaeya:Who knows...? It's just a hunch. I've been known to be wrong on occasion.

霍夫曼与凯亚离去后,你们决定立刻去通知迪卢克…

After Huffman and Kaeya leave, you decide to inform Diluc immediately...

派蒙:骑士团,居然是这样想的…

Paimon:Wow, Paimon feels we saw a whole new side of the Knights of Favonius today...

派蒙:还有,为什么凯亚好像知道「暗夜英雄」的身份一样?

Paimon:But Paimon doesn't understand, how is Kaeya so sure he knows who the Darknight Hero is?

派蒙:最好快点到酒庄,把这件事告诉迪卢克老爷。

Paimon:We need to get to the winery and tell Master Diluc as soon as Paimonly possible!

最后更新于