暗夜英雄的不在场证明 Darknight Hero's Alibi

骑士团的霍夫曼告诉你们,深渊教团正欲对「暗夜英雄」不利,为防变故,骑士团决定对「暗夜英雄」进行监视。得知消息的你们,与迪卢克商量出了破解之法,你们做足了准备,只待深渊教团与骑士团双双动手。 Knight Huffman has informed you that the Abyss Order is plotting against the Darknight Hero. As a precaut

前往晨曦酒庄 Go to Dawn Winery

向迪卢克提供情报 Furnish Diluc with the information.

派蒙:迪卢克老爷!听我说…

Paimon:Master Diluc! Paimon has something important to tell you—

你们向迪卢克描述了当时的情况…

You explain the situation to Diluc...

迪卢克:哼,凯亚那家伙吗…

Diluc:Yes... about Kaeya...

迪卢克:我早该意识到了。对他来说,现在就是从我这里扳回一城的最好时机。

Diluc:I should have known he would see this as the perfect opportunity to get back at me.

派蒙:你们好像有什么恩怨的样子…

Paimon:Sounds like there's a bit of bad blood between you guys then?

迪卢克:先不说这个,骑士团的想法倒是跟我预料的差不多。

Diluc:I shan't get into that now. More importantly, the Knights of Favonius are responding more or less as I had anticipated.

迪卢克:现在将计就计就好。

Diluc:All we need to do now is think of a counter plan.

【选项1】

旅行者:干脆先别去酒馆代班了…

Traveler: Steer clear of the tavern, for starters.

迪卢克:不行。既然骑士团已经知道我代班的事,不去的话反而招致怀疑。

Diluc:That won't work. It will only arouse the Knights' suspicion if I don't show up as they're expecting.

迪卢克:这也是凯亚的算计。

Diluc:That's what Kaeya is counting on.

派蒙:那该怎么办呢?

Paimon:Hmm... so what are we gonna do?

【选项2】

旅行者:你有什么想法了吗?

Traveler: Do you have any ideas?

迪卢克:安静一点,让我想想…

Diluc:Patience. Let me think for a moment...

迪卢克:……

Diluc:...

迪卢克:…既然要监视我,那就如他所愿。

Diluc:If they intend to monitor me, then so be it.

迪卢克:我们来创造一个完美的「不在场证明」吧。

Diluc:We can use this to create the perfect alibi.

派蒙:「不在场证明」?那是什么意思呢?

Paimon:What's an alabla— an alibi?

迪卢克:想知道的话,就先帮我个小忙吧。

Diluc:If you want to find out, maybe you can do me a small favor first.

派蒙:怎么还要卖关子呀…

Paimon:Oh come on! Why do you love cliff hangers so much?

迪卢克:酒庄西北方向,有蒙德最好的冰雾花产地。周边地方也零零散散长了一些。

Diluc:In Mondstadt, Mist Flowers are most commonly found in a region just northwest of the winery.

迪卢克:请你们帮我收集几株回来吧,我在这里做些其它准备。

Diluc:If you could gather some for me, I'd be most grateful. I will make other preparations here in the meantime.

离开酒庄 Leave winery

在水边采集冰雾花花朵 Collect Mist Flower Corolla from beside the water

把4个冰雾花花朵交给迪卢克 Give 4 Mist Flower Corolla to Diluc

迪卢克:哦,回来了吗。

Diluc:Ah, you're back.

迪卢克:介绍一下,他是酒庄的酿造师…

Diluc:Allow me to introduce the winery's master brewer—

康纳:这么多冰雾花!我已经开始期待「它」的效果了!

Connor:So many Mist Flowers... Great! I can't wait to see how this turns out!

迪卢克:提纯设备可以承受这样的纯度么,会不会出什么问题…

Diluc:So, are you certain the equipment can withstand this level of purity?

康纳:喔…喔喔喔——大老板亲自对我说话了!

Connor:Oh my... my goodness, the winery owner himself is addressing me directly!

康纳:放心好了,老爷!只要是您的意思,我就算搭上这条命都十分甘心!

Connor:Don't worry, sir! It is always my honor to serve you, even if it means risking my life!

派蒙:这不是可以拼上性命的事吧…

Paimon:Huh? What's so life-threatening about this?

康纳:你们先聊,我这就开工!

Connor:Please excuse me — I must get to work!

派蒙:他拿那些冰雾花去干什么了?

Paimon:What's he gonna do with a bunch of Mist Flowers?

迪卢克:事情是这样的…

Diluc:Long story short...

迪卢克:前些日子酒庄在研发新口味的时候,试着加了些冰雾花来让口感清凉。

Diluc:A few days ago, the winery was experimenting with some new flavors. They wanted to see if Mist Flower can truly add a crisp and refreshing taste.

迪卢克:经过提纯后的冰雾花确实有很强的吸引力…

Diluc:Sure enough, they discovered that the flower's extract is truly potent.

派蒙:所以卖的很好嘛?

Paimon:So the new batch is selling like hot cakes?

迪卢克:不,我指的不是吸引酒客,而是…吸引史莱姆。

Diluc:No, not potent in terms of attracting customers, but slimes.

迪卢克:这类依靠汲取元素力量维生的生物,完全抵抗不了它的诱惑。

Diluc:Slimes need to extract elemental energy to survive... For them, this substance is simply irresistible.

迪卢克:于是我想,干脆利用这一点做些文章…

Diluc:So I thought to myself, "I wonder how much trouble I could cause now that I know this..."

咔啦咔啦…哐哐!远处的提纯设备似乎…发出了很可怕的爆炸声?

Crash. Bang. Wallop. The purification equipment appears to have broken down in a rather dramatic fashion...

派蒙:呜哇!刚刚那是什么声音!

Paimon:Yikes! What was that noise?

康纳:好冷…好冷!迪、迪卢克…老爷,提、提纯…已经…完成了,只是设、设备…

Connor:Ah... C—Cold... so c—cold... Master Diluc, purification complete, sir! B—But the equipment is...

迪卢克:辛苦你了,设备你不用在乎,我会让管家重新订购。

Diluc:Marvelous work. Don't fret about the equipment, I shall have my butler order more immediately.

派蒙:真是阔气的发言!

Paimon:"Marvelous! Jolly-ho! Spiffing! Somebody fetch the butler!" Paimon never knew you had to be so well-spoken to get a job in the alcohol industry.

迪卢克:刚才说的就是这东西了。

Diluc:This is what I was talking about.

迪卢克:提纯后的冰雾花——可以叫它「元素诱饵」吧。

Diluc:Mist Flower extract... or for our purposes, "Elemental Bait."

派蒙:好厉害,这扑面而来的元素气息!要怎么试效果呢?

Paimon:Wow, it really has a strong elemental... whiff! Can we test it out?

迪卢克:洒一点在那边的地上吧,当心…就一点点。

Diluc:Sprinkle a little on the ground over there — careful, just a small amount.

布置「元素诱饵」 Set the elemental bait

与迪卢克对话 Talk to Diluc

派蒙:这样就可以了吗?

Paimon:And then? That's it?

派蒙:嗯…要等多久才会有效果呢?

Paimon:How long does it take before...

史莱姆们受到「元素诱饵」吸引,正在向这里涌来…

The elemental bait lures the slimes over. Here they come...

派蒙:唔哇,史莱姆真的出现了!…只是数量好像比想象中还多…

Paimon:Holy moley, it really does attract slimes! ...And even more than we expected...

迪卢克:效果似乎已经超过预期了…

Diluc:It appears the potency is greater than anticipated...

迪卢克:在庄园被这些史莱姆搞得一团糟之前,把它们处理掉吧。

Diluc:We'd better get rid of them before they wreak havoc on the manor.

消灭史莱姆 Defeat the slimes

与迪卢克对话 Talk to Diluc

派蒙:呼…才一点点居然就有这么强的效果,好在没有白忙活。

Paimon:Whew... Such a powerful effect from such a small amount of extract. At least we didn't go picking wild flowers for nothing.

派蒙:于是现在可以说了吗?迪卢克老爷的计划到底是什么呀?

Paimon:Alright! So can you tell us what your plan is now, Master Diluc?

迪卢克:嗯,计划其实是这样的…

Diluc:Yes. The plan is...

迪卢克向你们讲述了他的计划…

Diluc tells you his plan...

迪卢克:…就是这样。

Diluc:...and so I expect it to all go down without a hitch.

派蒙:但是…这真的没关系吗?

Paimon:Hmm... Are you sure it will work?

派蒙:…只靠你一个人…

Paimon:You're the only person in the plan...

迪卢克:从一开始就是我一个人的坚持…

Diluc:I have persevered alone from the start.

迪卢克:…事到如今,也该由我一个人去面对。

Diluc:Now, I alone must face what lies ahead.

派蒙:好吧~既然你已经决定了。

Paimon:Well... if you already made up your mind...

派蒙:不过在那之前,我和旅行者还是会帮你的,对吧?

Paimon:But until that moment comes, Traveler and Paimon can still help you out where we can. Isn't that right, Traveler?

【选项2】

旅行者:那报酬呢…

Traveler: If the price is right.

派蒙:喂!别说那么不合时宜的话啦!

Paimon:Hey! Don't be so cheeky!

【选项1】

旅行者:嗯。

Traveler: Sure.

迪卢克:是我欠你们一个人情。那么就按照计划,酒馆见了。

Diluc:I am indeed indebted to you. I shall see you at the tavern, as per the plan.

前往酒馆 Go to the tavern

派蒙:等到了晚上,再去酒馆与迪卢克老爷会面吧~!

Paimon:Let's wait until evening to meet Master Diluc at the tavern.

等到晚上(19点~6点) Wait until night (19:00 – 6:00)

装作顾客与迪卢克搭话 Pose as a customer and speak to Diluc

迪卢克:骑士团的霍夫曼先生,这个时间光临…是有何贵干?

Diluc:Greetings, Mr. Huffman of the Knights of Favonius. To what do I owe the pleasure at this hour?

霍夫曼:…啊,没事没事。忙里偷闲,只是想来小酌两杯…没有别的意思。

Huffman:...Oh, erm, nothing... I'm merely procrastinating. I thought I might indulge myself with a beverage or two.

霍夫曼:哦?旅行者,这么巧你们也在。

Huffman:Ah, Traveler! Fancy meeting you here.

派蒙:是呀~今晚心情不错,我们出来转转。

Paimon:Oh, we were in the mood for an evening stroll.

迪卢克:几位想要来点什么?

Diluc:What would you like to drink?

霍夫曼:那就「蒲公英酒」吧。

Huffman:I'll have a Dandelion Wine, I suppose.

派蒙:派蒙要苹果汁!

Paimon:Ooh, Paimon wants apple juice!

派蒙:啊…我的钱袋好像忘记带出来…旅行者你有带钱吗?

Paimon:...Aw, but Paimon forgot to bring her coin pouch! Traveler, do you have any Mora on you?

【选项1】

旅行者:我好像也没带。

Traveler: I also forgot to bring mine.

迪卢克:不好意思,还请带好钱再过来。

Diluc:Then I must regretfully ask you to come back when you can pay.

【选项2】

旅行者:可以赊账吗?

Traveler: Can I start a tab?

迪卢克:不好意思,本店概不赊账。

Diluc:Apologies, we do not give credit here.

霍夫曼:不然…干脆我请你们好了…

Huffman:Well in that case... let this be my treat.

派蒙:不用不用不用!我们去去就来~!

Paimon:No need! We'll be back in a jiffy~

离开酒馆 Leave Tavern

派蒙:霍夫曼果然来了呢。

Paimon:Huffman showed up, just as expected.

派蒙:按照计划,去蒙德城的侧门设置「元素诱饵」吧~!

Paimon:Okay, remember the plan? Go to the city's side gate and place the Elemental Bait.

在侧门布置「元素诱饵」 Place the elemental bait near the side gate

派蒙:呜哇你居然全用掉了!那么大的量…一会儿这里会很壮观吧…

Paimon:Whoa~ You used all of it... This is gonna be pretty epic.

派蒙:唔!史莱姆已经开始出现了吗,趁被发现前赶快回去酒馆吧!

Paimon:Yikes, here comes the slimes... Quick, let's get to the tavern before anyone spots us.

与迪卢克对话 Talk to Diluc

霍夫曼:…是的,凯亚队长虽然厉害,但总是把我们折腾得够呛…

Huffman:...Captain Kaeya is no doubt a formidable knight, but he also brings us more than his share of hassle...

霍夫曼:唉,不对,不该这么说上司的坏话,万一被凯亚队长听到了就…

Huffman:No, this isn't right. I should not be talking about my superior in such a manner. If he were to overhear me...

派蒙:我们回来啦,我的苹果汁好了吗?

Paimon:We're back! Is my apple juice ready?

迪卢克:嗯,稍等。

Diluc:One moment.

城门守卫:霍夫曼先生,霍夫曼先生!侧门那边出事了,叫大家去侧门集合!

City Gate Guard:Mr. Huffman, Mr. Huffman! A situation at the side gate! Everyone to the side gate!

霍夫曼:什么?那边发生什么事了?

Huffman:What is it? What happened?

城门守卫:是…是史莱姆。

City Gate Guard:It's... Slimes, Mr. Huffman.

霍夫曼:史莱姆?史莱姆有什么好慌张的,不是很常见吗?

Huffman:Slimes? You see them all the time, what's the big panic?

城门守卫:我知道史莱姆很常见…但那里的史莱姆…比我这辈子见到的加起来还多…

City Gate Guard:We do, but... Sir, there are more slimes out there now than all the slimes I've seen in my life added together!

派蒙:噗…

Paimon:Ahh... Whoa...

霍夫曼:难道这就是深渊教团的秘密武器?

Huffman:Surely this couldn't be the Abyss Order's secret weapon...

霍夫曼:可是,我在这里还有别的任务…

Huffman:But... I have another matter to attend to here—

迪卢克:哦?别的任务,你不是说只是来喝酒的么。

Diluc:Oh? The matter of your Dandelion Wine?

霍夫曼:啊,不不…我的意思是…

Huffman:N—No, I... That's not what I meant...

迪卢克:哼,这就是骑士团的作风吗?

Diluc:Hmph. So this is how the Knights of Favonius conduct themselves in a crisis.

迪卢克:深渊教团已经到城门外了,居然还有闲情在这里喝酒。

Diluc:The Abyss Order is encroaching on the city gates, and your response is to sit here... drinking wine?

迪卢克:所以我总是说,西风骑士团不值得信任。

Diluc:It's like I've always said. The Knights are not to be trusted.

霍夫曼:这……

Huffman:I...

霍夫曼:唉,迪卢克先生说的对,我的表现让你失望了。

Huffman:sigh Master Diluc is right, my conduct here has been below par.

霍夫曼:我现在就出发,但在那之前…

Huffman:I shall set off at once. But first...

霍夫曼:旅行者,请过来一下,我有事拜托。

Huffman:Traveler, may I have a quiet word?

派蒙:嗯?

Paimon:Huh?

霍夫曼:嘘,小点声…你知道我的任务的吧,拜托你替我看住迪卢克先生一会儿,千万别让他出去。

Huffman:Shh, keep your voice down. I presume you know what this is about. Please watch Diluc for me — do not let him leave under any circumstances!

霍夫曼:我现在去侧门看看,马上就回来,拜托了!

Huffman:I must head to the side gate, but I'll be back shortly. I'm counting on you!

迪卢克:碍事的人已经走了。

Diluc:Good. That's him out of the way.

派蒙:一切都在按计划进行呢!

Paimon:Everything's going according to plan!

迪卢克:我也要出发了,要赶在霍夫曼回来之前,时间可并不宽裕。

Diluc:I must get going too. I won't have a second to spare if I'm to be back in time.

在蒙德正门迎击深渊教团 Face the Abyss Order head-on at Mondstadt's front gate

深渊法师率领着一众丘丘人来袭,但他们的攻击全部被迪卢克一人瓦解了…

Abyss Mages lead a mob of hilichurls charging into battle. Diluc makes short work of them...

与迪卢克对话 Talk to Diluc

派蒙:不愧是迪卢克老爷,真是干净利落!

Paimon:Classic Master Diluc — not a baddie left standing.

迪卢克:不过是些杂碎而已。

Diluc:Nothing more than a few hilichurls.

迪卢克:没有闲聊的时间了,不知侧门那边情况如何,赶快回酒馆吧。

Diluc:No time to chat. I don't know how long those slimes will keep Huffman occupied. Best get back to the tavern.

抢在霍夫曼之前回到酒馆 Return to the tavern before Huffman

派蒙:麻烦也解决了,我们快回酒馆吧!不知道霍夫曼回来了没?

Paimon:Whew, glad that's settled! Let's get back to the tavern — You think Huffman is back yet?

与迪卢克对话 Talk to Diluc

迪卢克:霍夫曼似乎还没回来。

Diluc:It seems Huffman hasn't yet returned.

迪卢克:看样子我们没有迟到。

Diluc:We made it in time.

霍夫曼:呼…呼…总算是解决了,只是想不到深渊教团派出的,竟然只是些史莱姆而已。

Huffman:panting ...The situation is sorted now. I never expected that the Abyss Order's army would turn out to be nothing more than a few slimes.

迪卢克:那还真是了不起。

Diluc:That is a surprise.

迪卢克:骑士团不如干脆改行,做些专门清理史莱姆的家政服务吧,没准比现在更有价值。

Diluc:Perhaps the Knights' true calling is to be slime exterminators. Who knows, domestic pest control may turn out to be a more valuable use of your resources.

霍夫曼:迪卢克先生就别挖苦我们了…

Huffman:Master Diluc, please, have you no respect at all...

霍夫曼:嗯?旅行者,你脸上的汗水是怎么回事,难道刚才出去过了?

Huffman:Traveler, how come you're sweating so much? You didn't leave, did you?

【选项1】

旅行者:没有,只是这里太热…

Traveler: No, it's just really warm in here.

霍夫曼:热吗?可为什么你好像还在大喘气…

Huffman:Is it...? But if that's the case, why are you also out of breath?

【选项2】

旅行者:放心,我只是在门口运动了下。

Traveler: I just did some squats.

霍夫曼:是吗,可是为什么偏偏选了这个时候…

Huffman:Is that so? But why now of all times, for the love of Barbatos...

派蒙:喂,怎么办,霍夫曼好像已经在怀疑了…

Paimon:Uh-oh, Huffman is getting suspicious!

霍夫曼:嗯…

Huffman:Hmm...

霍夫曼:…这位先生你好。冒昧问一下…

Huffman:Excuse me, sir. Might I be so bold as to inquire...

霍夫曼:…你有看到迪卢克先生…哦,就是今天的酒保先生,他刚才出过门吗?

Huffman:...Did you see Master Diluc— I mean, today's bartender... Did you see him leave just now?

派蒙:啊,糟了!居然问其他客人…这下要露馅了!

Paimon:Yikes! He's asking other customers... We're done for!

旅行者:……

Traveler:...

酒客众:哦,老爷他…啊,不不,迪卢克先生他一直在柜台,哪儿也没去过。

Patrons:Master Diluc? Why no, he's been behind the bar this entire time.

霍夫曼:这样啊…

Huffman:I see...

迪卢克:霍夫曼先生,这是你之前点的蒲公英酒。

Diluc:Mr. Huffman, your Dandelion Wine.

迪卢克:喝了它早点回去吧,代我向骑士团的各位问好。

Diluc:You ought to get back after this. Send my regards to the rest of the Knights.

霍夫曼:啊…不用了,我现在着急回骑士团复命,这杯就敬给您吧。

Huffman:Oh... Never mind, I must be going, I should report back. Here, take this as a token of my esteem.

霍夫曼:…呼…真是奇怪。

Huffman:Hmm... How odd...

派蒙:呼哇…刚才真是吓死了,我还以为肯定露馅了…

Paimon:Phew! That was too close! Paimon was sure we were toast...

迪卢克:这点我早有预想,所以…

Diluc:I foresaw this eventuality...

迪卢克:…今天除了你们之外,所有客人都是晨曦酒庄过来的自己人。

Diluc:...So all the guests here tonight, save you two, are my own people from the Dawn Winery.

派蒙:全都是托吗!

Paimon:They're all in on it?

凯亚:不是所有哦…严格来说,是「除我以外」。

Kaeya:Not all of them... Or should I say, not all of us.

派蒙:是凯亚!你怎么在这儿?

Paimon:Kaeya!? Where did you come from?

凯亚:只是挑了个可以安安静静看戏的好位置而已。

Kaeya:I just picked a good spot to quietly sit and watch the show.

派蒙:难道…从一开始你就在了吗?

Paimon:Whaaa... You've been here this whole time!?

凯亚:没错,这部「暗夜英雄的不在场证明」真是精彩,比美酒还要醉人。

Kaeya:Correct. "The Darknight Hero's Alibi..." I think it's my favorite chapter so far. More intriguing than a fine wine.

迪卢克:哼…

Diluc:Hmph...

迪卢克:然后呢?你准备把这些都报告给骑士团?

Diluc:So? You plan to report everything to the Knights of Favonius?

凯亚:哈哈哈…你应该了解我的,我对告密的事儿可没什么兴趣。

Kaeya:Haha... Come now Diluc, you know me better than that. I have no interest in exposing secrets.

凯亚:只是单纯想要知道,蒙德的「暗夜英雄」可以做到什么程度…

Kaeya:I was just curious to see how far Mondstadt's Darknight Hero would really go.

凯亚:果然,永远不会让人失望。

Kaeya:And you did not disappoint.

迪卢克:我还不需要向你证明什么。

Diluc:I have nothing to prove to you.

凯亚:那是自然。

Kaeya:Oh, naturally.

凯亚:但最让我意外的是,孤高的「暗夜英雄」居然也会接受别人的帮助…

Kaeya:I must say though, one thing I didn't see coming is that the mighty Darknight Hero would actually need help from other people...

迪卢克:抱歉本店已经打烊了,客人你请回吧。

Diluc:Sorry, we're closing. Please see yourselves out.

凯亚:好了好了,今晚我已经不需要酒来助兴了。

Kaeya:Alright, alright... I have no further need of wine to entertain myself tonight, in any case.

凯亚:不过在离开前,我还有句话想说。

Kaeya:Just one last thing before I go.

迪卢克:那就最后一句。

Diluc:It had better be the very last thing.

凯亚:迪卢克,你有了这个「助手」,我可是感到了一种奇妙的安心啊。

Kaeya:I feel strangely comforted by the fact you now have an assistant, Diluc.

迪卢克:……

Diluc:...

凯亚:祝愿你们有一个美妙的夜晚,回见。

Kaeya:I hope you all have a wonderful night.

派蒙:凯亚的意思是…

Paimon:What was all that about?

迪卢克:别管那家伙了。

Diluc:Don't mind him.

迪卢克:你们这次帮了我这么多,这是谢礼。

Diluc:Thank you for all your help with this matter. This is a token of my gratitude.

派蒙:唔哇!谢谢迪卢克老爷!

Paimon:Woooow! Thanks Master Diluc!

迪卢克:虽说已经习惯一个人行动,但有你们帮忙的感觉也还不错。

Diluc:I'm in the habit of working alone, but I did enjoy having your assistance this time.

迪卢克:今后有什么需要,可以来找我。

Diluc:In the future, if there's anything you ever need, you can come to me for help.

最后更新于