神秘的「往生堂」 The Mysterious Wangsheng Parlor
冒险行至无妄坡,派蒙好像觉得有什么不对劲… Your adventure takes you to Wuwang Hill, where Paimon senses that something is amiss...
前往无妄坡 Go to Wuwang Hill
派蒙:为、为什么我们要到这里来?我有一种很不好的预感。
Paimon:Wh—Why did we come here? Paimon's got a bad feeling about this...
派蒙:我没有在害怕,我只是在担心你的安全。
Paimon:Not that Paimon's scared or anything, just... concerned for your safety.
派蒙:你看,恐怖故事里面经常有这样的桥段,荒郊野岭,光线微弱,在黑暗之中,突然冒出一个人影——
Paimon:It's just that this is how lots of scary stories go — you're in an empty place in the middle of nowhere, there's barely any light, and then just when you least expect it, a stranger comes out of—
老孟:啊…?
Meng:—Ah?
派蒙:呜哇啊啊啊——!旅行者,你快想想办法!
Paimon:Waaaaaah! Quick Traveler, do something!!!
【选项1】
旅行者:你不是说没有在害怕…
Traveler: Didn't you say you weren't scared?
【选项2】
旅行者:你不是说担心我的安全…
Traveler: Didn't you say you were concerned about my safety?
派蒙:我的直觉告诉我,在这里遇见的,都不会是普通人!
Paimon:Paimon's intuition says that anyone we run into here is going to be far from normal!
派蒙:如果被他搭话,说不定会被吃掉!
Paimon:If he gets us, he's gonna eat Paimon for sure!
老孟:你、你们是谁?
Meng:Wh—Who are you?
【选项1】
旅行者:我是旅行者。
Traveler: I'm a traveler.
老孟:旅、旅行者?难道是外国人?不对,没见过这样的打扮。
Meng:T—Traveler? Are you from one of the other nations? No, I've never seen your kind of attire before...
老孟:难道说,是、是从「那个世界」旅行来的?!
Meng:Could it be that you t—traveled from... the other side!?
【选项2】
旅行者:我是天外来客。
Traveler: I came from beyond the heavens.
老孟:天外来客?这种说法太古怪了…
Meng:"Beyond the heavens"? A strange way of putting it...
老孟:别、别吓唬人了!
Meng:D—Don't try to scare me!
老孟:我只是来这里做葬仪,并没有冒犯的意思,不管你们是谁,我们应该无冤无仇!
Meng:I'm just here for a funeral — I don't mean to offend. No matter who you are, there's no need for any ill will between us!
派蒙:呃,看来只是个吓破胆的普通人,而且怎么好像比我还害怕的样子。
Paimon:Phew, seems he's just your average scaredy-cat. He looks more afraid than Paimon.
【选项1】
旅行者:我是不是吓到他了?
Traveler: Did I scare him?
派蒙:嘿嘿,那就轮到我展现亲和力啦。
Paimon:Yep yep! You should leave the introductions to Paimon!
【选项2】
旅行者:派蒙你太可怕了。
Traveler: But you're kinda terrifying.
派蒙:欸?怎么会,我看起来应该很友善吧。
Paimon:Eh? Am not! Paimon's super friendly-looking.
派蒙:别害怕,我们不会把你怎么样的。
Paimon:Don't be afraid, we come in peace.
老孟:噫——?!真的打算对我下手吗!
Meng:—Aaaah! Gods protect me!
派蒙:不不不,你别紧张,什么都不用做,放轻松啦。
Paimon:No, no, no! Stop freaking out, and stand still! Relax!
老孟:「放轻松?」这意思是,如果不老实点就要下狠手了吗?!
Meng:"Relax"!? Yes, whatever you say! Please, stay your hand!
老孟:别过来,我们无冤无仇,别过来,别过来!
Meng:Don't come any closer! I mean you no harm! Don't! Don't touch me!
派蒙:喂!说了不会有事的!
Paimon:Hey! Paimon already said, nothing's gonna happen!
派蒙:我、我应该没有说错话吧?
Paimon:Was it... something Paimon said?
派蒙:我们快追上去吧,免得他做什么不理智的事。
Paimon:Let's go after him, he might do something stupid.
向老孟阐明误会 Explain the misunderstanding to Meng
老孟:堂主,堂主,有鬼追过来了!
Meng:Director! Director! There's a ghost after me!
???:哦?
???:Oh?
???:哦~别大惊小怪,他/她们不是鬼,只是普通的客人。
???:Ha, don't get too excited. These are clients, not ghosts.
派蒙:对啊!说了不是鬼啦,为什么不冷静下来听我们解释。
Paimon:Exactly! We said we're not ghosts. Why won't you calm down and let us explain?
派蒙:但是,好像说客人也不太对…
Paimon:Although... "clients" doesn't seem quite right either.
???:不好意思,他是我们这里新来的仪倌,名叫老孟,第一次来这边做葬仪,难免会有点疑神疑鬼。
???:Aiya, forgive me, this is one of our new undertakers, Meng. It's his first time working a funeral, so of course, he's afraid of his own shadow.
派蒙:葬仪,葬仪…哦!钟离当客卿的那个「往生堂」,不就是专门做这种工作的吗?
Paimon:Funeral... Funeral... Oh! The Wangsheng Funeral Parlor — Zhongli is a consultant there. They deal with this stuff a lot, right?
???:唔?没想到你们还认识钟离呀,那我解释起来也省事多了。
???:Oh, you know Zhongli? Well! That saves me a lot of explaining.
胡桃:我是胡桃,往生堂的当代堂主,具体掌管的…嗯,就是些生离死别的小事。
Hu Tao:I'm Hu Tao, the current director of the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor, responsible for... well, trifling matters having to do with mortality.
胡桃:不过,我很喜欢这门生意,往生堂也是老字号了,无论有什么需求,都可以说来听听。
Hu Tao:A satisfying trade to be in, though, and Wangsheng Funeral Parlor is well-known around town. Whatever the request, I'd be glad to hear it.
旅行者:我们不是客人。
Traveler:I don't think we fall into the "client" category.
派蒙:就是,就是。就算我们有事情要找往生堂,也不会跑到这里来嘛。
Paimon:Yeah, if we were looking for Wangsheng Funeral Parlor's help, this is hardly the place we would come to.
胡桃:哎呀,我不是说上门和我谈生意的「客人」,每个人在诞生到这个世界上的时候,就注定了是我的「客人」。
Hu Tao:Ah but you see, I wasn't referring to clients in the business sense. Everyone who enters this mortal realm will be a client of mine.
胡桃:就算现在不是,迟早都会是的。
Hu Tao:Sooner or later...
派蒙:欸、欸…?
Paimon:Well that's dark!
胡桃:往生堂非常欢迎预定服务,我们是你后顾无忧的最佳选择。
Hu Tao:Wangsheng Funeral Parlor welcomes advance reservations! When you choose us, you'll never have to worry about what might be around the corner.
胡桃:不过,预定时间还得准一些。否则,得多花好多力气呢!
Hu Tao:But be sure to book the right date! Pro tip: it is a living nightmare trying to get flowers at short notice...
胡桃:要是决定不了,至少也先来和我说一声。不然到时候看见你还活蹦乱跳的,我会很失望哦。
Hu Tao:Speaking of dates, if you're struggling to decide, please do come and talk it over. I'd hate to see you still alive and kicking when your big day comes.
派蒙:等一下等一下,等一下!
Paimon:Whoa! Slow down!
派蒙:这个,那个,我究竟要从什么地方开始问?
Paimon:That's— You— ... There's a lot to unpack here...
【选项1】
旅行者:说话方式真独特。
Traveler: That all sounded very bizarre.
【选项2】
旅行者:往生堂是不是都是怪人?
Traveler: Is everyone at Wangsheng Funeral Parlor a weirdo?
老孟:不好意思,堂主是个很特别的人,还是让我来解释吧。
Meng:You'll have to excuse her. The director is a rather unique individual. Allow me to explain.
老孟:我们听说无妄坡最近有灵异事件发生,为了平息影响,我们刚刚在这里进行了一场葬仪。
Meng:We heard that there'd been some supernatural activity at Wuwang Hill. To restore calm here, we performed a funeral ceremony.
老孟:葬仪本身很顺利,按照堂主的说法,至少短期之内不会有问题了。
Meng:It went very smoothly! According to the director, we shouldn't be expecting any more issues in the near future.
胡桃:往生堂,无妄坡,葬仪,这三个词放在一起,非常自然嘛,我想不出来有什么解释的必要。
Hu Tao:Wangsheng Funeral Parlor, Wuwang Hill, funeral... What more is there to say? These three belong in the same sentence.
胡桃:倒是你们,无缘无故到无妄坡来,反倒没有那么正常了。
Hu Tao:You two on the other hand, have no business coming to Wuwang Hill. You being here is not normal.
派蒙:你对「正常」的理解相当不正常。
Paimon:Umm... Maybe your understanding of "normal" isn't quite normal?
旅行者:我是来冒险的。
Traveler:I'm here on an adventure.
胡桃:冒险?哦,我猜,你应该是冒险家协会的成员吧。
Hu Tao:Adventure? Aha, you must hail from the Adventurers' Guild.
胡桃:看来不只是客人,还是罕见的「桃」级贵客。
Hu Tao:Then you are one of our distinguished clients! "Wood," to be precise.
派蒙:「桃」级?那又是什么?
Paimon:"Wood"? What do you mean?
胡桃:就是客人的重要度划分,分为「胡」「桃」「竹」「木」四级,往往级别越高,往来就越密切。
Hu Tao:That's just how we gauge our client's importance. We have four levels: "wicker," "bamboo," "wood," and "marble." The higher the grade, the better we'd like to get to know you.
老孟:这种分级就连我都是第一次听说?!
Meng:But I've just only heard of this!
胡桃:因为是我今天刚想出来的,没必要这么惊讶吧。
Hu Tao:Well, that's because I only just thought of it. Oh, don't look so shocked.
胡桃:你想想看,冒险家天天翻山越岭,探索秘境,经历各种各样的战斗,难免遇到危险和意外。
Hu Tao:Take a look, our adventurers spend the whole day scaling mountains, clearing domains, and smiting enemies. Danger and peril are their bread and butter.
胡桃:对这样的客人重点照顾,时常关照,对他们也好,对我也好。
Hu Tao:Clients like these deserve better treatment. Taking an interest in their daily lives will ultimately benefit not only them, but also me...
【选项1】
旅行者:感觉你在期待什么不好的事。
Traveler: Charming...
【选项2】
旅行者:太露骨了。
Traveler: How subtle of you.
胡桃:欸,你也这么说?还以为到这儿来的冒险家,不会有什么避讳呢。
Hu Tao:Eh, touched a nerve, did I? I'd have thought any adventurers who dare come here would be used to conversations like this.
胡桃:对了对了,能不能帮我一个忙?往生堂最近在和冒险家协会谈生意,有你在中间介绍的话,就方便多了。
Hu Tao:Anyway, I have a favor to ask. Recently, Wangsheng Funeral Parlor has been trying to strike a business deal with the Adventurers' Guild. With you acting as an intermediary, it would be so much easier.
【选项1】
旅行者:我不太想参与这种生意。
Traveler: I don't really want to take part in your business.
【选项2】
旅行者:有什么报酬吗?
Traveler: What's in it for me?
胡桃:那,我想想,你想要什么?或者,有什么需要帮忙的事吗?
Hu Tao:Hmm, let me think what I could offer you as a reward. Or perhaps there's a favor I could do in return?
派蒙:啊,我们正在找人!可是问了很多人都没有线索。
Paimon:Ah, we're looking for someone! We've asked a lot of people, but nobody seems to have a clue where they are.
胡桃:这个我熟,连你们「问不到的人」,我都可以帮你们问到喔。
Hu Tao:This seems like something right up my alley. I can even inquire with "the ones who no longer speak" for you.
胡桃:所以,来帮我做事是很划算的…我们走吧,伙计们!回璃月港谈生意!
Hu Tao:You see! Helping me will be worth your while... Come on then, my able assistants! Let's get down to Liyue Harbor and do some business!
派蒙:为什么已经变成伙计了!
Paimon:Uh, when did we become your assistants!?
派蒙:往生堂,「问不到的人」,难道她说的不是活着的人?
Paimon:Wangsheng Funeral Parlor, "the ones who no longer speak"... Did she mean talking to the dead?
派蒙:唔唔…这个人太古怪了。
Paimon:Uh... She's a weird one.
陪同胡桃前往冒险家协会 Accompany Hu Tao to the Adventurers' Guild
岚姐:啊,又是你,说了这种合作我们没有兴趣。
Lan:Ugh, you again... Look, I told you, we're not interested in the kind of cooperation you describe.
胡桃:别着急嘛,你看,你们冒险家协会里面有深刻同意我的说法的人在!
Hu Tao:Come on, there's no reason to get upset. Look, one of your members is an avid supporter of my proposition!
【选项1】
旅行者:我…勉强同意。
Traveler: I... have to agree.
【选项2】
旅行者:先听听看她的说法吧。
Traveler: Just hear her out.
胡桃:是这样的,上次跟你们谈完,我做了新的方案,追加了相当划算的内容。
Hu Tao:Since our last negotiation, I've come up with a new proposal, which I think you'll find has far more benefits for you.
胡桃:具体来说,往生堂会优先处理冒险家协会的请求,而且第一批会赠送一百个特制的木盒。
Hu Tao:First things first, Wangsheng Funeral Parlor will prioritize the Adventurers' Guild requests above all others. You'll also receive 100 of our signature wooden coffins for free, together with your first order.
胡桃:还有还有!我们支持现场回收服务!业务范围覆盖璃月绝大部分地区,个别凶险地带要追加收费,啊——你可以放心,很便宜哦!
Hu Tao:That's not all! We also provide an on-site cadaver collection service covering almost all regions in Liyue. Now, we do charge a slight premium for a very small number of especially dangerous areas, but... but don't you worry about that, I promise you it's still very affordable!
岚姐:我觉得…你完全没明白我的意思。
Lan:I don't think you're hearing me...
胡桃:明白明白,我知道你想讨价还价,不过我们往生堂给出的优惠力度已经很大了哦?
Hu Tao:Okay, alright. I get it, you want to bargain a little more. But our offer as it stands is already quite a good deal, don't you think?
胡桃:你想想看,出门在外,难免遭遇危险,有个词叫「未雨绸缪」,说的就是这种事嘛。
Hu Tao:Just think about it. An adventurer's life is full of unexpected threats. It's only natural to take precautions. "Mend the roof before it rains," as they say.
岚姐:从来没听说过抢先在这种事情上做准备。
Lan:Yeah... no. I'm not so sure that saying applies in this context.
岚姐:就算要准备,也是去准备和冒险安全有关的事。
Lan:Speaking of precautions, I'd rather focus on keeping my adventurers safe in the first place.
岚姐:请回吧,我还有很多事情要忙。
Lan:It's time for you to go. I have to attend to other matters.
胡桃:喂喂,等等!那、那再打个折怎么样!如果一次满十个人可以有七折优惠!
Hu Tao:Wait, hold on! Wh—What would you say to a group discount!? Thirty percent off for parties of ten!
老孟:堂主!可以了,可以了,再这样下去千岩军又要来了。
Meng:Director! Please, you did your best... We don't need another clash with the Millelith.
派蒙:我没理解错的话,她好像在试图推销往生堂的服务。
Paimon:Uh... If Paimon understood all that correctly, it seems like she's trying to sell them the funeral parlor's services.
【选项1】
旅行者:我站在岚姐一边。
Traveler: I side with Lan on this issue.
【选项2】
旅行者:这根本行不通。
Traveler: This will get us nowhere.
胡桃:唉,只能先回往生堂了。
Hu Tao:Aiya, nothing left to do here. Let's go back to Wangsheng Funeral Parlor.
胡桃:哼,拒绝此等好事,吃亏的是他们。
Hu Tao:Hmph, rejecting a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. It's their loss.
胡桃:有什么不愿意面对的,都是迟早的事啊。
Hu Tao:Some things are inevitable. It's only a matter of time.
与胡桃一起回到往生堂 Go back to the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor with Hu Tao
胡桃:唉,这样一来,老办法还是要继续用啊。
Hu Tao:sigh Seems like the old ways are the most reliable after all.
胡桃:老孟,让你写的广告词写完了吗?
Hu Tao:Meng, are you done preparing our promotional materials?
老孟:啊…不好意思,写了一半。但是这种奇怪的广告词真的有用吗?
Meng:Ah... My apologies, I'm only about halfway through. Do you really think they'll be effective?
胡桃:相信我,用处很大,这可是往生堂代代相传的业务方式。
Hu Tao:Trust me, they're going to work wonders. This marketing strategy has been used by Wangsheng Funeral Parlor for generations.
胡桃:有需要的客人会到往生堂门前,取下空白的木牌,写上委托内容之后,从门缝塞到堂内。
Hu Tao:Clients in need come to our door and write down their commissions on blank wooden tiles. Then, they squeeze those inside the parlor through the crack under the door.
胡桃:根据牌子上的要求,无论是讣告,火化还是葬仪,我都会做到让客人十分满意。
Hu Tao:I fulfill the request written on each tile to make sure our clients are satisfied with the service, no matter if it's an obituary, cremation, or funeral that they seek.
胡桃:虽说确实有些麻烦…老是跑来跑去的。要是能一次多烧几个…
Hu Tao:Although... it is a bit of a hassle with the constant back and forth. If only we could burn 'em by the batch...
老孟:不是的,堂主,我不是在问木牌,而是「广告词」的事。
Meng:No, director, I'm not asking about the wooden tiles themselves but about the "special offer" they advertise.
【选项1】
旅行者:广告词?
Traveler: Special offer?
【选项2】
旅行者:不是说空白的木牌吗?
Traveler: Didn't you say the wooden tiles should be blank?
胡桃:哼哼,往生堂的生意应该与时俱进才对!你想啊,往生堂的客人,如果不一直去拓展,是不是就会越来越少?
Hu Tao:Hehe, Wangsheng Funeral Parlor should keep up with the times! Just think about it! If we don't attract new clients, we'll be left with nothing, won't we?
胡桃:拓展,是非常重要的工作内容,自从我当上堂主,为了让往生堂更加兴旺,我试过很多办法。
Hu Tao:Business development is a crucial element of every prosperous enterprise. I've been trying various marketing strategies ever since I became the director.
胡桃:我试过像其他店家一样张贴广告,却被千岩军清了个干干净净。
Hu Tao:I put up posters, just like all the other shops, but the Millelith promptly removed them.
胡桃:后来我又举办了「往生一日体验会」,结果也没人参加。
Hu Tao:Then, I organized the "Wangsheng Visitor's Day," but no one showed up.
派蒙:那不是理所当然的嘛…
Paimon:Well that doesn't come as a huge surprise...
胡桃:最后的最后,我发现,还是传统方法最实用,这就是历代堂主的智慧吧!
Hu Tao:And finally, I discovered that the traditional ways are the most reliable after all. I took inspiration from the wisdom of previous directors.
胡桃:我挨家挨户探访,寻找可能合作的人与组织,就像刚刚找上冒险家协会那样!这种事,我叫它「业务拓展」。
Hu Tao:So now, I go from door to door, looking for people and organizations willing to cooperate. Just like during our visit to the Adventurers' Guild! That's what I mean by "business development."
胡桃:还有个办法,就是在木牌上写广告,「凭此木牌,购一送一」之类的。
Hu Tao:The other method I'm trying is using the wooden tiles as coupons. Just by writing things like "Buy one get one free for the holder of this tile" on them.
派蒙:购…购什么送什么?
Paimon:Wh—What do they buy and what do they get?
胡桃:嘿嘿,当然是坚固耐用的「另一个家」啦。
Hu Tao:Hehe, a solid and durable "second home," of course.
胡桃:现在用不上没关系,往生堂出品,品质有保证,不用担心它会比你先坏掉。
Hu Tao:They may not need it right away, but they can be sure that when they do, it will still be as good as new. "It won't start deteriorating before you finish doing so yourself" — that's the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor quality guarantee.
【选项1】
旅行者:…我该接话吗?
Traveler: ...I don't know what to say to that.
【选项2】
旅行者:怪不得千岩军会盯上你。
Traveler: No wonder you're on the Millelith's radar.
胡桃:好啦,老孟,你就继续往木牌上写广告吧!这可直接关系到我们之后的生意。
Hu Tao:Alright Meng, keep adding those special offers to the wooden tiles! The future of our business depends on it.
老孟:可是,我还是觉得…
Meng:I'm still not sure this will work...
胡桃:哦哦,我明白了!你是觉得我们的优惠,不够周全,对吧?
Hu Tao:Oh, I get it! You think that our special offer is not comprehensive enough, right?
胡桃:确实,因为冒险家协会是新客,所以我提供了大量优惠。
Hu Tao:It is true, I was offering all kinds of great benefits to the Adventurers' Guild because they are a new client.
胡桃:但对待老顾客,却没有拿出同等的诚意。嗯,不行,不行。
Hu Tao:But in doing so, I neglected my old clients. You're right, it's unfair.
胡桃:待我好好研究一番!新来的伙计,麻烦等我一下,不会耽搁太久的。
Hu Tao:Hmm, let me do some market research! Wait here, my faithful assistants, I'll be back with you in a moment. It shouldn't take too long.
派蒙:说了不是什么新来的啦!
Paimon:Paimon already told you, we're not your assistants!
派蒙:唉,没办法,我们四处看看,等她一下吧。
Paimon:sigh Guess we got dragged into somebody else's business AGAIN. Let's look around while she's away.
调查往生堂周围,等待胡桃 Investigate the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor's surroundings while waiting for Hu Tao
观察木板:(往生堂门前用来挂置木牌的牌架,按胡桃的说法,木牌都应该是空白的…)
Examine Board:(A board used for hanging Wangsheng Funeral Parlor's wooden tiles. According to Hu Tao, all the tiles should be blank...)
观察木板:(那木牌背后的字,就是所谓的「广告词」吧。)
Examine Board:(...In which case, the characters on the back of the tiles must be the "special offer.")
观察房门:(这里面就是往生堂吧…)
Examine Door:(So, behind this door is Wangsheng Funeral Parlor...)
观察房门:(看起来,好像比堂主给人的感觉要正常不少。)
Examine Door:(It looks far more ordinary than the director made it out to be.)
摆渡人:你们,是堂主带来的新人吗?
Ferrylady:You must be the Director's new hires?
派蒙:不是啦,只是对往生堂和胡桃都很好奇。
Paimon:Not us! We're just very curious about Wangsheng Funeral Parlor and Hu Tao.
摆渡人:既然如此,还是不要太好奇为好,普通人知道得太多,并不是件好事。
Ferrylady:Well, I wouldn't get too curious if I were you. Too much knowledge isn't good for ordinary folk.
摆渡人:什么可以知道,什么不能知道,堂主自有分寸。
Ferrylady:The director is tactful when it comes to what should and shouldn't be known.
派蒙:那个人,真的知道「分寸」吗?
Paimon:Her? Tactful?
派蒙:时间好像差不多了,我们去找胡桃吧。
Paimon:We should get going, let's go find Hu Tao.
再次与胡桃交谈 Talk to Hu Tao again
胡桃:嗯,就这样吧,交给你了,就按这个写。
Hu Tao:That's settled then, write it like this:
胡桃:「往生堂定时大酬宾,购一送一,购二送三,多购多得!」
Hu Tao:"Wangsheng Funeral Parlor Bumper Sale! Buy One, Get One Free! Buy Two, Get Three Free! More For Your Mora!"
胡桃:嘿嘿,我很满意,比原来冰冰凉凉的宣传词好多了!一定能打动人心!
Hu Tao:Hee-hee! I love it, better than all that lifeless brochure stuff. We want people to feel warm and fuzzy.
老孟:堂主…做葬仪的组织,一般印象就应该是冰冰凉凉的吧。
Meng:But Director... Isn't lifeless the name of the game in this industry?
胡桃:那就没有耳目一新的感觉了,不行。
Hu Tao:That's old hat, we're opening up new ground.
老孟:为什么往生堂需要耳目一新…呃,算了,也好吧。
Meng:Why does Wangsheng Funeral Parlor need to open up... sigh Yes, Director.
派蒙:看来他已经放弃抵抗了。
Paimon:Poor guy's given up...
胡桃:好了,我们也该重新出发了,我可不想错过新生意。
Hu Tao:Right, we should get going. I am not letting new business escape us.
派蒙:「我们」…是在说,我们吗?
Paimon:"We"? ...As in, us?
胡桃:不然还有谁?你看看周围,难道有什么奇怪的人吗?就算有,你也看不见嘛。
Hu Tao:Who else? Do you see anyone else around here? ...Well, you probably wouldn't see them if there was.
派蒙:最后一句话可以不用加!很吓人的!
Paimon:Stop adding little afterthoughts like that! Creeps people out!
胡桃:嘿嘿,对不起,我开玩笑的。我保证,你们看不见的东西也没有,至少,现在没有。
Hu Tao:Hee-hee, just a joke, sorry. Everything you see is everything that's present. For the moment, at least.
【选项1】
旅行者:我觉得你太豁达了。
Traveler: Comforting.
【选项2】
旅行者:说话需要照顾别人的感受。
Traveler: It's good to think before you speak.
胡桃:别这么严肃嘛,从我的角度来说,我只是觉得大家都把死亡想得太可怕了。
Hu Tao:Ah, lighten up! The way I see it, people make death scarier than it really is.
胡桃:人们都害怕生离死别,怕的是痛苦与遗憾,为了弥补心中的创伤,擅自为死亡想象出了无数种形态,比如幽灵啦,厉鬼啦。
Hu Tao:What people truly fear about departing this world is suffering and regret. To deal with the trauma, they let their imaginations run wild with notions of ghosts and evil spirits.
胡桃:明明都无凭无据,时至今日,却变成了无法触及的禁忌话题。如果我也忌讳这种事,那往生堂都开不下去了嘛。
Hu Tao:All baseless fantasies. What we've ended up with is a topic that people are morbidly afraid of talking about... If I don't broach the subject, then Wangsheng Funeral Parlor won't be long for this world.
旅行者:可我见过幽灵。
Traveler:But... I've seen a ghost.
胡桃:哦?怎么样,比想象中要友善和通情达理对吧?
Hu Tao:Oh? More approachable and appeasable than you'd imagined?
派蒙:和这两个词没什么关系,只能说最后确实没有伤到我们…
Paimon:Uhh, Paimon wouldn't say that. Let's just say, at least it didn't hurt us...
胡桃:那你们遇见的已经是相当凶恶的家伙了,怎么说呢?一般的幽灵是没有能力伤害普通人的。
Hu Tao:You must have come across a particularly ferocious entity. How should I put this... Most spirits are incapable of harming ordinary folks.
胡桃:往生堂的工作,是「维护生死的边界」,其中就包括纠正普通人对死亡和鬼怪的认知,简单来说,就是让看不到「边界」的人,离它越远越好。
Hu Tao:The job of Wangsheng Funeral Parlor is to "guard the border between life and death." One component of this is correcting notions of death and the afterlife that people may hold. Simply put, for those unable to see the "border," they're best kept as far away from it as possible.
胡桃:所以对普通人来说,最好的状态就是不知道幽灵鬼怪的事,或者认为它们根本不存在。
Hu Tao:So for ordinary folks, the best-case scenario is ignorance of all matters concerning spirits and the afterlife — or even better, a belief that none of it exists.
派蒙:那你就更不应该用诡异的玩笑吓唬别人了。
Paimon:Then you really don't have any excuse for spooking the heck out of people!
胡桃:哈哈哈,哪有你说得这么恶劣,我只是想让他们快点理解「这都只是玩笑」嘛。
Hu Tao:Haha, you make it sound so abominable. I'm just trying to get them to see the humor in it all.
【选项1】
旅行者:就是这种想法让人觉得奇怪。
Traveler: That's why people think you're weird.
【选项2】
旅行者:我还是不太能理解…
Traveler: I've yet to see the funny side...
胡桃:没想到你这么认真,没关系啦,只要跟着我,慢慢都会理解的。
Hu Tao:I never thought you'd be such a bore. Never mind! If you stick by me, everything will become clear.
胡桃:好啦好啦,跟上来,准备出发了。
Hu Tao:Alright, let's get going. Follow me.
老孟:等一下,堂主,狼哥的事情,别忘记了。
Meng:Director, wait — what about Big G? Don't forget...
派蒙:狼哥?那是谁?最近在璃月待了这么久,也没听过呢。
Paimon:Big G? Who's that? We've been in Liyue for ages and never heard that name.
胡桃:没什么啦,是老孟之前拜托我的事,小菜一碟,很快就能解决。
Hu Tao:Oh nothing, just something Meng's been pleading with me to take care of. Should be a piece of cake.
派蒙:我们现在要去什么地方?
Paimon:Where are we going?
胡桃:去拜访重要的「潜在客户」,我来带路。
Hu Tao:To visit an important potential client. I'll lead the way.
与胡桃一起拜访「潜在客户」 Visit a potential client with Hu Tao
小五:请问你们是?
Little Wu:Uh... Sorry, who are you?
胡桃:你好,我是往生堂的堂主,胡桃。
Hu Tao:Hello! I'm Hu Tao, Director of the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor.
小五:往生堂的人,为什么要找我?
Little Wu:Okay, so why would someone from Wangsheng Funeral Parlor be looking for me?
胡桃:嗯…也没有什么特别的理由,想问问你最近身体可好,有没有什么地方不舒服?
Hu Tao:Mmm... nothing major. How are you feeling these days? Any aches or pains?
胡桃:身体不舒服可是要紧事,很可能是严重病症的预兆。
Hu Tao:You shouldn't ignore them, by the way. Very often, they're an omen of something terminal.
胡桃:人在健康的时候,很难想象生命究竟是有多脆弱,所以对这种预兆,往往会不够重视。
Hu Tao:When we're healthy, it's easy to forget the crushing fragility of life. So... aches and pains. Best to keep an eye on them.
小五:听不懂你在说什么!我身体健康,生活幸福,一切都很好!
Little Wu:What are you getting at!? I'm in great health and enjoying life very much, thank you!
小五:不用来找我了,再见!
Little Wu:Go and find some other poor soul! Goodbye!
胡桃:唉,为什么生气了?我只是在很真诚地讲健康的重要性啊。
Hu Tao:Ugh, why do they get angry? What's wrong with a few earnest health tips?
派蒙:但「往生堂」堂主讲这个,很奇怪吧。
Paimon:Paimon thinks it's because they're coming from the director of a funeral parlor...
继续拜访「潜在客户」 Continue visiting potential clients
木木:啊,你是谁?长话短说吧,我现在很忙。
Mumu:Uh, and you are? Be quick, I'm busy.
胡桃:你好,有没有兴趣了解一下往生堂的业务呢?
Hu Tao:Hello there, would you be interested in understanding a bit about our services at the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor?
木木:往生堂?呃…我没有这种需求。
Mumu:Wangsheng Funeral Parlor? Uhhhh... I'm not in need of your services.
木木:不过,你是出来拉客的吗?这种方式是不是太粗暴了。
Mumu:So you're out here... looking for new customers? Don't you think this might be a bit of a crass way of going about it?
胡桃:会吗?现在做生意流行的说法,不就是「把服务呈现到每一个客人的面前」吗?
Hu Tao:Hardly. Isn't this the fashion these days? "Bring the service to the customer," and all that?
木木:但…有些服务的性质太特殊,应该不能算在…
Mumu:I'm not sure it's every service that falls into that...
木木:呃…总之,拜托,你去找其他人吧。
Mumu:Anyway, please bother someone else if you don't mind.
胡桃:又失败了,唉,不过,也还好吧。
Hu Tao:Ugh... another failure. Still, not the end of the world.
派蒙:我想问你真的成功过吗?
Paimon:Paimon's curious, does this approach ever work out for you?
继续拜访「潜在客户」 Continue visiting potential clients
聪子:我记得你是…往生堂的堂主对吧?不好意思,我真的不需要…
Congzi:I know your face... The Wangsheng Funeral Parlor Director, right? Sorry, I'm really in no need of—
胡桃:没关系,了解一下嘛,我们最近推出了新的优惠活动。
Hu Tao:Don't apologize, get to know us! We've got a new sale going on.
胡桃:俗话说「旧的不去新的不来」,一个圆满的句号标志着一段新的旅途的开始…
Hu Tao:Ever hear the saying "out with the old, in with the new"? Well, going out with a bang is the best way to start off in style on the other side! Hee-hee.
聪子:如果再纠缠不清的话,我就要叫千岩军来了。
Congzi:If you keep talking like this, I'll have to call the Millelith.
胡桃:别别别,我知道了,你冷静一点。
Hu Tao:No no no — okay, relax, we're leaving.
胡桃:但是往生堂依然欢迎你的光临哦。
Hu Tao:But Wangsheng Funeral Parlor awaits your distinguished patronage.
派蒙:你还不准备放弃吗?
Paimon:You really don't give up, do you?
【选项1】
旅行者:很难有效果的。
Traveler: Tough crowd.
【选项2】
旅行者:一厢情愿而已。
Traveler: There's no persuading them.
胡桃:欸?你们是在安慰我吗?
Hu Tao:Hmm? Are you trying to make me feel better?
胡桃:谢谢你们,还是你们最理解我的想法!
Hu Tao:...Thank you. Seems you understand me far better than most people.
派蒙:不,只是不想经历更多的尴尬。
Paimon:Not really, this is just getting really uncomfortable...
旅行者:「业务拓展」结束,该帮我找人了。
Traveler:Enough "business development." Please, help me find someone.
胡桃:「业务拓展」?嗯?「业务拓展」…
Hu Tao:"Business development"? Is that what you see this as?
胡桃:啊?难不成你们刚刚以为我是在「业务拓展」?!
Hu Tao:Surely you don't think all that was "business development"!?
派蒙:不然呢?!难道单纯只是去找麻烦的吗?!
Paimon:Then what was it exactly!? Traumatization for its own sake!?
胡桃:没有啦没有啦,「业务拓展」在和冒险家协会谈完之后就结束了。
Hu Tao:No no no, the "business development" ended after the discussion with the Adventurers' Guild!
胡桃:我是来帮老孟找人的,之前提到的狼哥,还记得吗?
Hu Tao:I was helping to find somebody for Meng. You remember Big G?
【选项1】
旅行者:好像是听过这个名字。
Traveler: Rings a bell.
【选项2】
旅行者:有点不记得了…
Traveler: I don't recall...
胡桃:其实,老孟要找的「狼哥」,是一个流散在人间的鬼魂。
Hu Tao:As it turns out, the "Big G" that Meng is looking for is a ghost adrift in the mortal realm.
胡桃:刚刚见的那三个人,是我原本怀疑狼哥会跟随的目标。可是见到他们以后,我都没有感觉到有鬼灵存在的气息。
Hu Tao:The three we saw just now were all people I suspected of being followed by Big G. But having seen them, I didn't sense the presence of anything otherworldly.
胡桃:所以随便讲了几句就算了,没有继续纠缠。
Hu Tao:So we just had a quick chat, and I left it at that.
【选项1】
旅行者:原来不是「业务拓展」啊。
Traveler: If that was "stopping for a quick chat"...
【选项2】
旅行者:原来平时更死缠烂打…
Traveler: I wonder what "business development" looks like...
派蒙:那你为什么不早说啊!我还以为你真的有超能力,可以看到有哪些人…呃,身体不太健康。
Paimon:Why didn't you say so? Paimon thought you had some kinda sixth sense for, uh... People in declining health...
胡桃:嗯?我要这种能力干什么,我又不是医生。
Hu Tao:Huh? What would I need that kind of ability for? I'm no doctor.
胡桃:欸欸——?!难道你在指望往生堂堂主去治病救人吗?
Hu Tao:Haha! Were you seriously hoping that the Director of the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor was going to start healing people? Or...
派蒙:这是隐晦的说法啦!唉…算了,「隐晦」这种事和你是说不通的吧。
Paimon:Paimon was trying to subtly imply that... Uh... never mind, Paimon wouldn't know how to explain subtlety in a way you'd understand...
胡桃:唔,总之先回往生堂再说吧。狼哥的事,和老孟有很深的关系。
Hu Tao:Uh... Well, let's leave that for now and head back to Wangsheng Funeral Parlor. This Big G matter is very closely linked to Meng.
最后更新于