友情,愿望与遗憾 Friendships, Wishes, and Regrets

从老孟那里,你得知狼哥是他的童年好友,因意外身亡,而现今灵异事件频发,老孟认为是狼哥化作了厉鬼,心中颇为惋惜与担忧。和老孟同样相信凶鬼恶灵传说的,还有一位前来拜访往生堂驱咒的洛成。而胡桃知道让他们如此不安的东西其实只是心理作用,于是将计就计,设下了假的驱咒仪式。没想到仪式之后,狼哥的魂灵竟然主动出现了。 Meng tells you that Big G is his childhood frie

返回往生堂,了解来龙去脉 Return to Wangsheng Funeral Parlor and find out what happened

派蒙:事情发展成这样,我已经完全不明白了。

Paimon:After all that's happened, Paimon's not even sure what's going on anymore.

【选项1】

旅行者:没想到就这样找到了狼哥。

Traveler: I didn't expect to stumble upon Big G just like that either.

【选项2】

旅行者:狼哥不是恶鬼吗?

Traveler: So Big G's not an evil spirit?

胡桃:这倒是和我想的完全一样,记得我之前说的吗?世上哪有那么多恶鬼。

Hu Tao:Actually, I'm not surprised in the slightest. Remember what I said? There's only so many evil spirits in this world.

胡桃:他只是因为某种机缘巧合从无妄坡跑了出来,又因为某种原因回不去了吧。

Hu Tao:It was a twist of fate that made him leave Wuwang Hill in the first place. Now, for some reason, he can't go back.

派蒙:这种解释是不是太牵强了?

Paimon:This explanation sounds a bit far-fetched to Paimon.

狼哥:其实…和她说得差不多。

Big G:Actually... she pretty much summed it up.

派蒙:欸?!

Paimon:Ehh!?

胡桃:哼哼,切勿质疑我的业务能力!

Hu Tao:Hehe, don't ever question my professional instincts!

狼哥:我只是很想知道我的朋友现在过得好不好,就很想来璃月港看一看。

Big G:I just wanted to check up on my friends. That's why I came to Liyue Harbor.

狼哥:我发誓我从来没有想做坏事或者恶作剧的想法!也绝不主动惊吓普通人!

Big G:I promise I wasn't up to any mischief! I never wanted to scare anyone!

狼哥:前几天有几个人来无妄坡试胆,听说他们都是从璃月港来的,我就跟着其中一个人,一路尾随到了这里。

Big G:A few days ago, some people came to Wuwang Hill on a dare. I heard them saying they'd come from Liyue Harbor, so I followed one of them back and ended up here.

胡桃:就是那个可怜的洛成吧,虽然没有亲眼看到,但是肯定还是感觉到有人在跟随他,所以才会做噩梦。

Hu Tao:Ah, it must've been poor Luocheng that you followed. Maybe he didn't notice you, but he could still feel your presence. Now we know what caused his nightmares.

狼哥:欸?我、我被发现了吗?

Big G:I—I was discovered?

胡桃:不然也不会吓成那个样子吧。

Hu Tao:Well, I assume so, otherwise he wouldn't have been scared half to death.

旅行者:为什么不直接来找老孟?

Traveler:Why didn't you come looking for Meng sooner?

派蒙:对哦,结果是胡桃和老孟在到处找你。

Paimon:Yeah, Hu Tao and Meng were searching for you all over the place.

狼哥:这个,其实是因为我没有找到他们。我从来没有来过璃月港,然后就在城里迷路了。

Big G:Oh, that's because I couldn't find them. It's my first time in Liyue Harbor and I got lost in the city.

老孟:哦对,这么说起来,狼哥小时候就分不清楚东南西北。要是我们不带着他,他都不敢自己下山。

Meng:Now that you mention it, Big G always had a poor sense of direction. When we were kids, he'd never go down the hill by himself. We always had to lead him.

派蒙:居然是这么现实的理由?!

Paimon:So all of this was just because you got lost!?

派蒙:但是鬼怪幽灵好像都会飞吧,只要飞起来,不就能找到路了?

Paimon:Why didn't you just fly? Like any other ghost or spirit? Don't you think it's much easier to find your way from up above?

狼哥:我、我不敢…

Big G:I... can't.

狼哥:太高了,我会很害怕。

Big G:It's too high for me, I'd get scared.

老孟:对对对,是的,小时候就只有他不敢从山上往下看。

Meng:That's right, yes! He used to be so afraid of heights that he wouldn't even so much as look down the hill.

老孟:哈哈哈,你果然一点都没变啊!

Meng:Hahaha, you haven't changed a bit!

【选项1】

旅行者:…

Traveler: ...

【选项2】

旅行者:还是别叫「狼哥」了吧。

Traveler: Good thing they didn't call you "Tall G..."

狼哥:我知道我不应该主动出现在人的面前,但是璃月港来来往往的人又那么多,我就只能找地方躲起来。

Big G:I knew I wasn't supposed to show myself to the living, and with so many people walking around Liyue Harbor, my only choice was to hide.

狼哥:直到我被地脉镇石吸引过去,发现了你们。

Big G:I wouldn't have found you if it weren't for the Ley Line Monolith's call.

老孟:原来你没有变成恶鬼,太好了,真是太好了…

Meng:I'm so relieved that you haven't become an evil spirit...

胡桃:都说了要相信我的专业判断嘛。接着只要把这个迷路的孩子送回无妄坡,就什么都解决了。

Hu Tao:Like I said, don't ever doubt my professional instincts. Now, all we have to do is escort this lost child back to Wuwang Hill, and we should be done and dust-to-dusted!

老孟:不过,他刚刚说,是来看朋友的,那就应该不只是我,还有小五,木木,聪子三个人。

Meng:But he just said that he wanted to visit his friends. Apart from me, there's also Little Wu, Mumu, and Congzi.

胡桃:那…既然如此,为了满足狼哥的心愿,就帮他办一场欢送仪式吧。

Hu Tao:Well... if that's the case, we can't let him down. We'll ask them all to help us prepare a farewell ceremony for Big G.

胡桃:我和老孟把狼哥送回无妄坡,你去找这三个人各要一件能象征他们的信物,然后来找我吧。

Hu Tao:Meng and I will escort Big G back to Wuwang Hill. You meet with those three and ask them for keepsakes to symbolize each one of them during the ritual, then come and find us.

派蒙:都是朋友,直接叫上他们不好吗?或者,直接带狼哥去见他们?

Paimon:They're all friends, can't we just go there all together? Or maybe we can take Big G to them?

狼哥:这…还是不要了吧,我怕吓坏他们。

Big G:Um... That's not a good idea. I don't want to scare them.

胡桃:我可不希望普通人都变得疑神疑鬼。不该知道的事,不知道更好。

Hu Tao:Hmm, I wouldn't want ordinary folks to become superstitious... The less they know, the better.

胡桃:所以,你们获取信物的时候,也务必注意方法哦!

Hu Tao:So be careful what you say when you collect the keepsakes!

派蒙:我们真的应该按照胡桃的方法来做事吗?

Paimon:Are we really going with Hu Tao's plan?

派蒙:但至少含蓄一点,不容易吓到别人吧…

Paimon:At least by keeping things low-key, we won't be giving anyone nightmares.

找小五寻求信物 Ask Little Wu for a keepsake

派蒙:你好,你还记得我们吗?

Paimon:Uhh... Hi... Eh-he... Do you remember us?

小五:你们…抱歉,我真的不需要往生堂的服务。

Little Wu:Ugh, you... Sorry, I won't be needing the funeral parlor's services anytime soon.

【选项1】

旅行者:我们听说了老孟的故事。

Traveler: Meng told us his story.

【选项2】

旅行者:老孟说和你是很多年的好朋友。

Traveler: Meng said that he's an old friend of yours.

小五:嗯,我和老孟从小一起长大,现在还经常聚在一起。

Little Wu:Yes, we grew up together. We still keep in touch even now.

小五:不知道他什么时候去了往生堂,说实话,我觉得那里的堂主是个很古怪的人。

Little Wu:I don't know why he started working for Wangsheng Funeral Parlor. To be honest, I find their director to be quite peculiar.

小五:但他可能也有他的理由吧,毕竟现在就他一个人,还有点放不下狼哥的事…

Little Wu:But he must've had his reasons. He's on his own now after all, and he still can't get over what happened to Big G.

小五:他告诉你们狼哥的事了吗?

Little Wu:Did he tell you about it?

派蒙:嗯嗯,我们都听说了。那假如说,如果让你选一件信物交给狼哥,你会选什么呢?

Paimon:Yeah, he did. Um, if you could pick one thing to give to Big G as a keepsake, what would you choose?

派蒙:只是假如,打个比方,绝对不是我们真的要去纪念他。

Paimon:...Just, y'know, theoretically speaking. We're just being hypothetical here, definitely not gonna actually go commemorate him or anything...

【选项1】

旅行者:(这暗示太明显了。)

Traveler: (That's a little bit on the nose.)

【选项2】

旅行者:(派蒙还是老样子…)

Traveler: (Typical Paimon...)

小五:我啊…

Little Wu:I...

小五:应该会为他做一道菜吧,他是我们当中最能吃辣的,很喜欢吃辣度加倍的香嫩椒椒鸡。

Little Wu:I'd cook something for him. He could eat spicy food like no other. His favorite meal was extra-spicy Jueyun Chili Chicken.

小五:如果你们能帮我找一些绝云椒椒来的话,我就能帮你们做。

Little Wu:I can make it for you if you bring me some Jueyun Chilis.

小五:保证是小时候的味道,他一定会很喜欢的。

Little Wu:I'm sure he'd appreciate the flavor of his childhood years. I still use that old recipe.

派蒙:好,那等我们一下!

Paimon:Deal! Just give us a minute!

寻找绝云椒椒并交给小五 Find Jueyun Chili and give it to Little Wu

与小五交谈 Talk to Little Wu

小五:嗯,这样应该就够了。

Little Wu:Great, this should be enough.

小五:那我就去准备香嫩椒椒鸡了,你们应该还要去找其他人吧?

Little Wu:I'll get started on the Jueyun Chili Chicken. I guess you've got other folks to track down?

小五:等他们都准备好了,我也会把菜交给你们的。

Little Wu:When everyone's ready, I'll get the dish over to ya.

派蒙:好,知道了,那等会儿见!

Paimon:Great! See ya later!

派蒙:(咦?他是怎么知道的?)

Paimon:(Uh... How did he know about the others...?)

找木木寻求信物 Ask Mumu for a keepsake

木木:又是你们,唉,我说了对往生堂的生意没有兴趣。

Mumu:Ugh... not you again. I told you, I'm not interested in the inner workings of Wangsheng Funeral Parlor.

派蒙:这次我们是被老孟介绍来的,你们是好朋友吧?

Paimon:Meng told us about you. You're good friends, right?

木木:嗯,这倒是,说起来,他最近好像是加入了往生堂。

Mumu:That's true, yes. Come to think of it, I remember he did join Wangsheng Funeral Parlor recently.

木木:这里面的原因,我们这些童年好友都能猜到八九不离十——还是因为狼哥的事吧。

Mumu:It didn't take long for his good friends to figure out why... The Big G incident.

木木:但我知道劝他是没用的,放下过去是一个特别痛苦的历程,我也曾经经历过。

Mumu:But I know there's nothing we can say to help him get over it. Letting go of the past is a painful process. I would know...

木木:所以,你们是因为狼哥的事来找我的吗?

Mumu:So, is Big G the reason you're here to see me?

派蒙:好敏锐!明明什么都还没说。

Paimon:How did you know!? We didn't even say anything.

木木:哈哈,因为我也是生意人嘛,要保持对信息的敏感。

Mumu:Haha, I'm a businessman. I've got a sixth sense for this kind of thing!

木木:大家都管我叫木木,说我反应很慢,刚开始做生意的时候因为这个也吃了不少亏,但…总归是练出来了。

Mumu:Everyone hears the name "Mumu" and thinks I must be dim-witted. I never heard the end of it when I set up shop. But... I'd say I've proved a few people wrong.

木木:这个就交给你们吧,这是我们小时候每人都梦想的豪华玩具箱,但那时候我们都没什么钱,根本买不起。

Mumu:Here, take this. It's a top-of-the-line toy box we all dreamed of owning as kids. Back then, none of us could afford it... We were penniless.

木木:现在我的生意发展得不错,这样的箱子我买了几十个,也算是圆了以前的一个梦。

Mumu:Today, business is booming. I ended up buying loads of these. It was a dream come true.

派蒙:哇,这就是有钱人吗?

Paimon:Wow, you must be like, super rich...

木木:哈哈,因为对我来说,这也是对童年那段回忆的纪念,有了它,才有了今天的我们。

Mumu:Haha... For me, it's a memento of a childhood long gone. Without it, we wouldn't be where we are today.

木木:对了,既然你们来找了我,应该还要去找小五和聪子吧?

Mumu:So, having found me, I guess you'll be looking for Little Wu and Congzi next?

派蒙:嗯嗯,之前已经见过小五了,现在要去找聪子。

Paimon:Mm-hmm! We already saw Little Wu, now we gotta find Congzi.

木木:哦哦,聪子的话,我们约好等会儿在绯云坡的空中通道见面,就在通往码头的阶梯的上方。

Mumu:I see. If it's Congzi you're after, let's meet at the overpass at Feiyun Slope. It's just above the staircase leading down to the dock.

木木:我还有点小事要处理,处理完了就会过去。

Mumu:I've got an errand to run. I'll come find you as soon as I'm done.

找聪子寻求信物 Ask Congzi for a keepsake

派蒙:欸?原来你们都在这里了啊?

Paimon:Eh? You're all here?

小五:聚在一起叙旧,想想过去的事,是我们保持了很多很多年的习惯。

Little Wu:Reminiscing about old times, thinking back to past events... We've been at it for years.

木木:我们的家乡,在一场灾难之后全都被毁了。没有了能回去的地方,只能把有家乡人的地方当成是家乡了。

Mumu:Our hometown was completely destroyed in a disaster, so we've got nowhere to go back to. Now, home is wherever friends are.

聪子:我听他们两个人说了,你们是在寻找信物吧?

Congzi:They've just been telling me you're looking for keepsakes?

聪子:我现在是璃月港的霄灯工匠,能够代表我的东西,大概就是霄灯了。

Congzi:I make artisan Xiao Lanterns down by Liyue Harbor. I guess they represent me better than anything.

聪子:前几天我购买了几块品质上乘的浮生石片,现在就放在码头的仓库。

Congzi:A few days ago, I bought some quality Plaustrite Shards. They're currently all in the warehouse at the dock.

聪子:我已经和管理员说过了,能不能麻烦你们再跑一趟,帮我把它取来呢?

Congzi:I've already spoken to the manager. Could I ask you to retrieve them for me?

派蒙:看来已经不需要解释什么了,旅行者,我们快去快回吧。

Paimon:Seems like you already know what's going on! Be back in a jiffy.

与仓库管理员交谈 Talk to the Warehouse Manager

派蒙:你好,我们是来替聪子取浮生石片的。

Paimon:Hi, we're here to pick up the Plaustrite Shards for Congzi!

狗三儿:哦,我有印象,也有登记,没问题。

Gou San'er:...I think she mentioned it... Yes, here you are in the register. No problem.

狗三儿:浮生石片就放在那边的箱子里,你们自己找找看吧。

Gou San'er:The Plaustrite Shards are over in that crate there. Please, help yourselves.

在货物堆中寻找浮生石片 Look for a Plaustrite Shard in the pile of goods

派蒙:聪子要取的应该就是这个,我们回去吧。

Paimon:These look like what Congzi was talking about! Let's head back!

将浮生石片交给聪子 Give the Plaustrite Shard to Congzi

聪子:辛苦你们了,品质果然非常不错,那请稍等,只剩下最后的一步了。

Congzi:My thanks to both of you, this looks like great stuff. Please wait a moment, this is the final step.

聪子为霄灯装上了浮生石片。

Congzi mounts the Plaustrite Shards onto the lantern.

聪子:好了,这样应该就没问题了。

Congzi:Okay, there we go.

聪子:我在霄灯里面写上了我们五个人的名字,其实每一年海灯节的时候,我们都会放一盏这样的灯。

Congzi:I wrote all five of our names inside the lantern. You know, during the annual Lantern Rite, we all release a lantern like this.

聪子:不管今后的日子变成什么样,我们走上了什么不同的路,只要这个习惯还在,我们就没有变。

Congzi:No matter what the days may bring, whichever roads we choose to take... While this rite remains observed, each of us remains the same.

小五:至于狼哥的事,我们三个已经商量好,不会过问的。

Little Wu:As for the matter of Big G... The three of us have discussed amongst ourselves and agreed we won't press you on it.

木木:但希望你们如果有机会的话,麻烦转告一下,我们一切都好。

Mumu:But if you get the chance, please let him know... we're doing well.

木木:而且,曾经说过的话,我们都已经实现了。

Mumu:And that the things we once spoke of, they've all come to pass.

【选项1】

旅行者:放心吧。

Traveler: You can count on us.

【选项2】

旅行者:「曾经说过的话」我也不会过问。

Traveler: And I won't press you on "the things you once spoke of."

派蒙:谢谢你们,我们会转达的!

Paimon:Thank you, we'll pass it on!

派蒙:有你们这样的朋友,狼哥一定会很感动的!

Paimon:Big G is lucky to have friends like you!

派蒙:东西都已经拿到,我们去无妄坡找胡桃他们吧。

Paimon:We've got everything we need. Let's go to Wuwang Hill and find Hu Tao and the others.

最后更新于