占星术与五十年之约 Astrology and the 50-Year Pact
你和派蒙来到了璃月港外,打算出发去冒险… You and Paimon went outside Liyue, intending to set off on an adventure...
前往璃月港外 Leave Liyue Harbor
询问拦路少女的来意 Find out what the girl who stopped you wants
一位言行仿佛占卜师一般的陌生少女突然出现,招呼你们随她上路。面对你们的质疑,少女自信满满地说道——
「你,不属于我们这个世界吧。」
You encounter a young lady who looks and talks like a fortune-teller, and she welcomes you to join her on the road. Faced with your skepticism, she confidently responds with:
"You're not from this world, are you?"
派蒙:为、为什么你会知道这件事!
Paimon:H—How do you know about that?
???:因为我所掌握的,是真正的「占星术」。
???:How? Because I'm a master of true astrology.
???:没什么疑问的话,我们就出发吧。
???:If you've no other questions, let's be off.
【选项1】
旅行者:到处都是疑问!
Traveler: Oh, I'm just full of questions.
【选项2】
旅行者:首先,请问你是?
Traveler: For starters, who are you?
???:唉,真麻烦,那我耐心一点解释吧。
???:sigh Fine, I'll exercise a little patience, and explain.
莫娜:我的名字是阿斯托洛吉斯·莫娜·梅姬斯图斯,考虑到记错我的名字会非常失礼,通常我会允许别人叫我莫娜。
Mona:I am Astrologist Mona Megistus. But considering that it is most rude to misremember names, I allow others to call me Mona.
莫娜:我是占星术士,现在正要替我的师父,去蒙德城拿一个箱子。
Mona:I am on a mission from my master to retrieve a certain box from Mondstadt.
莫娜:这是她和一位朋友,在五十年前定下的约定。但现在她上了年纪,行动很不方便,只能靠我了。
Mona:It was part of an agreement she made with a friend 50 years ago. But she isn't as spry as she used to be, so now it's up to me.
派蒙:拿回箱子…这件事听起来和我们没什么关系?为什么要拉我们一起走呢?
Paimon:Not sure what getting some box back has to do with us. Why do you need us to come along?
莫娜:这个嘛…因为我还想和那个保管箱子的家伙较量较量。
Mona:Well... that's because I would also like to take on the guardian of the box.
莫娜:师父和她的朋友在神秘学方面斗了一辈子,也没能分出胜负。要是我能赢,那我不就比师父还厉害了!
Mona:My master and her friend contended in the mystic arts all their lives without a clear victor. If I triumph here, then I will show myself to be superior to my master!
【选项1】
旅行者:想证明自己的实力吗…
Traveler: So you want to prove yourself, huh...
莫娜:咳咳,准确来说,是证明「占星术」的实力和地位。
Mona:Ahem, well, I want to prove the power and status of astrology, to be precise.
【选项2】
旅行者:简而言之,就是好面子吗。
Traveler: So basically, you want to look good.
莫娜:说什么呢!主要还是想借这个机会,证明「占星术」的实力和地位!
Mona:What are you talking about? The main thing here is to use this chance to prove the power and status of astrology!
莫娜:不过,通过我占星后的观察,现在师父的朋友离开了蒙德,保管箱子的是她的继承者。
Mona:Now, from my predictions, I know that my master's friend has left Mondstadt, leaving her successor as the current guardian of that box.
莫娜:和我一样,那位继承者一定也是青出于蓝而胜于蓝嘛,可不能掉以轻心。
Mona:Like me, that successor must also be one who has surpassed their teacher. I must not be careless.
莫娜:这场较量,我想稳操胜券,考虑之后,我就想到了你!
Mona:But I would prefer to assure my victory in this contest, and upon giving it some thought, you came to mind!
【选项1】
旅行者:我…也不会占星啊。
Traveler: But... I have no idea how astrology works.
派蒙:话题是怎么突然跳到他/她身上的?
Paimon:How did he/she get involved in this anyway?
【选项2】
旅行者:是怎么突然跳到我这里的?
Traveler: How did you end up thinking of me?
莫娜:从师父那里传承下来的知识,是要一直传承下去的。
Mona:The knowledge passed down to me from my master must be passed on in turn.
莫娜:假如我去见她的时候,已经带上了我的徒弟,那不就领先于她了吗?
Mona:If I were to bring my disciple to meet her, then the lead is already mine, no?
莫娜:而你又是蒙德的大英雄,身份也配得上我。所以…
Mona:And you are Mondstadt's great hero, my equal in status. So...
【选项1】
旅行者:我拒绝。
Traveler: I refuse.
【选项2】
旅行者:怎么突然就变成你的徒弟了?
Traveler: Since when was I your student?
莫娜:哎呀,不要你真的当我的徒弟,只需要你演一场戏就好。
Mona:Come on, you don't have to actually become my disciple. You just need to act the part.
莫娜:再说了,跟我一起去拿箱子,这件事对你来说是有好处的。
Mona:There's something in it for you as well, should you come with me to get that box.
莫娜:等我见到那个继承者,就有机会与她互相交流知识,你的命运我就能看得更清楚了。
Mona:Once I meet that successor and have a chance to exchange knowledge with them, I should be able to read your fate more accurately.
莫娜:到时候更远的、更模糊的事,比如神明、血亲什么的,我都能给你答案。
Mona:Then, I will have answers for you, even regarding such distant and foggy matters as gods and kin.
派蒙:那、那确实是比我们一个一个国家找起来,要快多了!
Paimon:That does seem much faster than searching the land country by country!
【选项1】
旅行者:条件听起来很美好。
Traveler: Those sound like fine conditions.
【选项2】
旅行者:那…只能奉陪了。
Traveler: Well... I guess we'll play along.
莫娜:哼哼,明智之选,那我们就出发吧。
Mona:Hehe, a wise decision.
莫娜:不过,在离开之前,我有个地方想去一下。
Mona:That said, I would like to pay a certain place a visit before we go.
莫娜:在天衡山外,有一家小客栈,不知道为什么生意不太好,明明饭菜都物美价廉。
Mona:There is a small inn near Mt. Tianheng that never sees a lot of business, even though its food is always great value for the money.
莫娜:老板这段时间很照顾我,出发之前,我想和他道个别。
Mona:The owner has always been good to me, so I'd like to say a farewell before I set off.
陪同莫娜,向朱老板道别 Accompany Mona to say farewell to Mr. Zhu
派蒙:(客栈开在这种地方,生意当然不会好了…)
Paimon:(Well, it's no wonder that an inn set up here has no business...)
朱老板:莫娜,你来得正好!你来的路上,看见了一个玉石戒指吗?
Mr. Zhu:Mona, you've come at just the right time. Did you see a jade ring while you made your way here?
莫娜:玉石戒指?好像没什么印象。
Mona:A jade ring? Can't say I have.
朱老板:这可麻烦了…我的宝贝戒指一不留神就被史莱姆吞掉了,那可是我母亲留给我的。
Mr. Zhu:Oh, that's not good... that ring was given to me by my mother. But while my back was turned, it was swallowed up by a slime!
派蒙:嗯?这种事有莫娜在就不愁了吧。她的占星术那么厉害…
Paimon:Hmm? That should be no trouble with Mona here. She's really good at astrology...
莫娜:那可不行,占星术是用来洞察真实、观测命运的严肃知识,可不是用来打杂的。
Mona:Absolutely not. Astrology is meant to be used to gain insight into reality and observe destiny itself. It's certainly not for such mundane affairs.
派蒙:但你之前不是说,老板很照顾你吗?
Paimon:But didn't you say that the owner here's been good to you?
莫娜:这是尊严,也是心境的问题,占星术士如果认为占星术能解决一切,就会被星空放弃。
Mona:This is a matter of pride and one's state of mind. If an astrologist thinks that their arts can solve all problems, they will be forsaken by the starry ether.
莫娜:占卜会失去指引的能力,再也看不透前方的迷雾,所以,原则就是原则。
Mona:Their divinations will lose the power to guide, and will not be able to pierce the fog of the unknown before them. Principles are principles.
派蒙:有这么厉害的能力居然不用来赚钱,太可惜了…
Paimon:Such a powerful ability, and you don't use it to earn a living? What a shame...
朱老板:唉,本来说如果你们愿意,我可以出两万摩拉作酬谢的。
Mr. Zhu:sigh Well, I was going to put up twenty thousand Mora as compensation, if you were willing.
莫娜:两万…!
Mona:Twenty thousand...!
【选项1】
旅行者:你怎么了?
Traveler: Are you alright?
【选项2】
旅行者:你的表情有点奇怪。
Traveler: What's with that look on your face?
莫娜:没、没有啊?只是,觉得…能捡到戒指的人,运气真好啊,这样就能赚两万摩拉。
Mona:Oh, ahh, it's nothing! I... I was just thinking that the person who finds that ring must be lucky indeed, to be able to earn twenty thousand Mora just like that.
【选项1】
旅行者:你刚刚才说了占星术士的尊严。
Traveler: You were just talking about an astrologist's pride...
【选项2】
旅行者:你刚刚才说了原则就是原则。
Traveler: Whatever happened to "principles are principles"?
莫娜:咳咳,是这样没错,不过呢…老板做生意这么辛苦,愿意花大钱去找这个戒指,它一定意义非凡吧。
Mona:Ahem. Yes. Of course. Still... the owner's business has had it pretty hard. It must be a truly extraordinary ring, to be worth spending this much Mora to find.
莫娜:就这么走了也不太好,我们努力找一下吧。就算不用占星术,或许也有另外的办法。
Mona:It wouldn't be right for us to leave like this, so let's help to search for it. There may be other means we can employ besides astrology.
派蒙:她和我想到一起去了。
Paimon:Oh, Paimon knows where this is going.
莫娜:旅行者,这件事就交给你吧!这是师父交给你的第一个任务!
Mona:Traveler, I know, I'll leave this one to you! This is the first mission I'm giving you as your master!
【选项1】
旅行者:真没办法…
Traveler: But of course...
【选项2】
旅行者:又变成我的事了…
Traveler: Guess it's become my business. Again.
派蒙:嗯…既然是被史莱姆吞了,那可以用「元素诱饵」把附近的史莱姆全都引过来吧?
Paimon:Hmm, since it was swallowed up by a slime, maybe we can use Elemental Bait to lure all the nearby slimes to us.
派蒙:还记得吗?就是帮迪卢克老爷提炼过的,那个「元素诱饵」。
Paimon:You remember? The stuff we helped Master Diluc make.
派蒙:其实…嘿嘿,我悄悄带了一点在身上!
Paimon:And... Hehe, Paimon actually kept a small amount!
【选项1】
旅行者:不愧是你!
Traveler: Well done Paimon!
派蒙:作为搭档,我很可靠吧?
Paimon:Paimon's the very best partner, right?
【选项2】
旅行者:该不会是想嘴馋的时候…
Traveler: Don't tell me that when you get greedy, you...
派蒙:哎呀,细节就不用在意啦。
Paimon:Aw, don't sweat the small stuff.
莫娜:看起来,你们有好办法了?
Mona:Seems like you already have a plan.
派蒙:嗯,我们去去就来!
Paimon:Yup. We'll be back in a jiffy!
引来史莱姆,找回朱老板的戒指 Attract slimes and reclaim Mr. Zhu's lost ring
消灭史莱姆,寻找戒指 Defeat the slimes and search for the ring
与派蒙对话 Talk to Paimon
派蒙:找到了!就是这个戒指吧!
Paimon:Found it! This must be the ring!
派蒙:这么漂亮,肯定值不少钱…
Paimon:It's so pretty. Paimon's sure it's worth a ton of...
派蒙:啊,我可没想什么歪主意!我们快把它还给朱老板吧!
Paimon:...Ah, Paimon wasn't having any bad thoughts! Let's bring the ring back to Mr. Zhu!
将戒指还给朱老板 Give the ring back to Mr. Zhu
朱老板:就是这个,就是这个!我还以为永远都见不到它了!
Mr. Zhu:That's it, that's the one! I thought it was lost forever!
莫娜:居然真的找到了,你们挺厉害的嘛。
Mona:You actually found it. Not bad.
莫娜:朱老板,像这种珍贵的东西,一定要好好保管,下次可能就没这么好运了。
Mona:Mr. Zhu, you must take care of such precious things a bit better. You might not be so fortunate next time.
朱老板:没错没错,要是弄丢了我母亲送我的这第二百五十三个戒指,我都不知道怎么回家交待。
Mr. Zhu:You're absolutely right. How would I have faced my family if I had lost the 253rd ring my mother gave me?
【选项1】
旅行者:…
Traveler: ...
【选项2】
旅行者:……
Traveler: ...
【选项3】
旅行者:………
Traveler: ... ... ...
朱老板:哦,可能有些小误会。我家里有三座玉石矿,家母为了让我讨个好媳妇,就准备了很多玉石首饰当传家宝。
Mr. Zhu:Ah, let me explain. My family owns three jade mines, and in order to ensure that I would be able to find myself a good wife, my mother had many jade accessories made as heirlooms.
朱老板:加起来大概有五百多件吧。
Mr. Zhu:I think there might be over five hundred of them.
莫娜:那你为什么还要在这里开客栈啊!
Mona:Then, why would you feel the need to set up an inn here?
朱老板:太早继承了家业,难免会觉得单调和枯燥嘛。
Mr. Zhu:Well, inheriting the family business too early unavoidably made things boring.
朱老板:总之非常感谢你们,这是答应要给你们的摩拉,请一定收下。
Mr. Zhu:Thank you, all the same. Here's the Mora, as agreed. Please take it.
派蒙:那我…
Paimon:Then—
莫娜:那我就不客气了!
Mona:—Then I'll take it gladly!
【选项1】
旅行者:出手好快!
Traveler: That was quick!
【选项2】
旅行者:连派蒙都不是对手!
Traveler: Even Paimon wasn't that fast!
派蒙:明明功劳和苦劳都是我们的!
Paimon:But we did all the work!
莫娜:弟子就要有弟子的样子,怎么能和师父邀功呢?
Mona:A disciple should act like one. How can they steal their master's thunder?
【选项1】
旅行者:说得也对…
Traveler: Well...
派蒙:旅行者,不是说好「师徒」只是演戏而已吗!
Paimon:Traveler, didn't we say we were just playing pretend?
【选项2】
旅行者:没说真的当你的弟子吧?
Traveler: I never said I'd really be your disciple.
派蒙:就是,就是!
Paimon:Exactly!
莫娜:现在就要开始练习呀,不然到了蒙德就穿帮了。那个继承者估计和我一样,是非常聪明的…
Mona:Well, you need to start practicing now. If my rival is as smart as I think they are, they will figure you out in a heartbeat.
???:咕咕咕——
???:stomach grumble
莫娜:唔…
Mona:Huh...
派蒙:好像有什么特别响亮的声音?
Paimon:What was that rumbling sound?
朱老板:哦,对了,你应该有一两天都没吃饭了吧?因为没…
Mr. Zhu:Oh, right, you mustn't have eaten in days. I'm very sorry, I forgot that you have no...
莫娜:呜啊啊啊啊——!住嘴!住嘴!没那回事!别管那个了!
Mona:Aaaaaaah—! Shhhhahahahaha! That didn't happen! Forget it!
莫娜:——嗯!我突然觉得,这件事弟子确实也有功劳,干脆用这笔钱请弟子吃顿好的吧!
Mona:...Hmph! Well, I suddenly feel that you have indeed contributed to our good fortune. I say we spend this money on treating you to a fine meal!
莫娜:往北边走有家「望舒客栈」,听说那里的饭菜特别美味,我们就去那边尝尝。
Mona:If we travel north, we'll reach the Wangshu Inn. I hear that the food there is really good, so let's go try it out!
莫娜:不用感谢我,这都是一个可靠的师父应该做的!
Mona:No need to thank me, I'm just doing as a good master should!
派蒙:她说要请我们吃饭?!我没听错吧?
Paimon:Did she say she was treating us!? Is Paimon hearing things?
【选项1】
旅行者:「快追上去吧」,我替你说了。
Traveler: "Let's go after her." There. I said it for you.
派蒙:快追上去吧!有好吃的!
Paimon:Let's go after her! For good food!
【选项2】
旅行者:「她真是个好人」,我替你说了。
Traveler: "She's a good person." Said it for you.
派蒙:她真是个好人!嘿嘿,吃好吃的去啦!
Paimon:She's such a good person! Hehe, let's have ourselves a great meal!
最后更新于