扑朔迷离的命运 A Bewildering Fate

旅途之中,你见识到了莫娜作为占星术士的实力,以及她的矜持。终于,你们来到了旅途的终点——蒙德城。 On your journey, you witness Mona's strength as an astrologist, as well as her constraints. At last, you arrive at your destination — Mondstadt.

抵达蒙德城 Reach Mondstadt

与莫娜交谈,准备面见继承者 Talk to Mona, prepare to meet the successor

莫娜:马上就要见到那位继承者了,你准备好了吗?可别让你的师父丢脸。

Mona:Are you ready? Don't shame your master now — we're about to meet that successor.

【选项1】

旅行者:我又不会算命…

Traveler: I can't tell fortunes...

【选项2】

旅行者:我又不会占星…

Traveler: I can't read the stars...

莫娜:也对…不对!就算是假的弟子,也不能一问三不知吧。

Mona:I guess... Wait, no! It won't do if you have no idea at all, even if you are a fake disciple.

莫娜:虽然师门有规定,不得传授外人,不过…如果是你,也未尝不可。

Mona:We have a rule that forbids us from teaching outsiders, but I suppose... I suppose I could teach you.

莫娜:我的占星术是「水占术」,顾名思义,是通过水中的倒影观看真正的星空。

Mona:My astrology is based on hydromancy, and as the name suggests, I use the reflections in water bodies to observe the true starry sky.

莫娜:让我先给你示范一下,看仔细了。

Mona:Allow me to demonstrate. Watch closely now.

莫娜:就目前的星象和走势来看,嗯,那位继承者是西风骑士,年轻有为…女性…

Mona:From the present station and movement of the stars... I see, so that successor is a young... female... Knight of Favonius.

派蒙:听这个描述…唔…难道是丽莎?

Paimon:Doesn't that sound like... Lisa?

莫娜:我们马上就会在这里遇见她。

Mona:We will meet her here presently.

莫娜:好了,有这么多信息应该就足够了。

Mona:Well, that's all the information we need.

【选项1】

旅行者:就,就结束了?

Traveler: Th—That's all?

【选项2】

旅行者:我还没看清呢!

Traveler: I haven't had a chance to look yet.

莫娜:唉,看来就算是最基础的占星术,也不是一目了然的。

Mona:sigh It seems that even basic astrology can't be grasped in one go.

莫娜:算了,等会儿再详细给你讲,她已经来了。

Mona:Never mind. I'll explain in detail later — she's here.

可莉:哇,是荣誉骑士哥哥/姐姐!还有小派蒙,你们回来啦!

Klee:Wow, it's you, Miss/Mr. Honorary Knight! And Paimon too! You're back!

莫娜:——就是她!伟大学识的继承者!

Mona:That's her! The successor to great knowledge!

【选项1】

旅行者:…你说可莉?!

Traveler: ...You mean Klee!?

【选项2】

旅行者:绝对是搞错了!

Traveler: There must be some mistake!

可莉:继承者…?

Klee:Successor...?

莫娜:没错,我就是那个洞悉了星海秘密的占星术士!你也早就计算出我的到来了吧。

Mona:That's right. I am the astrologist who has plumbed the depths of the ocean of stars. Surely, you have long calculated my arrival as well.

可莉:星海?星海是什么,星海里也有鱼吗?

Klee:An ocean of stars? What's that? Does it have fish in it?

莫娜:鱼…?不,别装糊涂了。你是在害怕我的挑战吗?

Mona:Fish...? No, don't play dumb. Is this some kind of game?

可莉:姐姐你才是,在说什么呀!我一点都没听懂!

Klee:I should be the one saying that! I didn't get what you said at all!

【选项1】

旅行者:这样聊下去会没完没了的!

Traveler: We're getting nowhere fast.

【选项2】

旅行者:所以说绝对是搞错了…

Traveler: See, I said this was a mistake.

莫娜:但我的占星术是不会错的…唔,以防万一我还是问一下,你的妈妈叫「艾莉丝」,对吗?

Mona:But my predictions can't be mistaken... Well, let's make sure. Your mother's name is Alice, isn't it?

可莉:对啊。哦!姐姐是妈妈的朋友啊。但是,妈妈现在去了很远的地方…

Klee:That's right! Oh, so you're Mommy's friend! But she's gone very far away...

莫娜:这个我知道——是占星的结果。但在她走之前,应该把她懂得的神秘学知识,都留给你了吧?

Mona:My readings told me as much. But before she left, she must have imparted her mystical arts to you, surely?

可莉:神秘学,知识…听不太懂,妈妈只教了我要怎么做蹦蹦炸弹。

Klee:Mystical... arts? I... don't get it. Mommy only taught me to make Jumpy Dumpties.

派蒙:原来可莉的妈妈,就是莫娜师父的「朋友兼劲敌」?

Paimon:So Klee's mother is the friend and rival of Mona's teacher?

莫娜:是的。我师父虽然很擅长占星术,但她也只懂占星术。艾莉丝就不一样了,她是精通各种神秘领域的全才…

Mona:Yes. As well-versed in astrology as she was, my master knew only astrology. Alice, on the other hand, was skilled in a great many other mystical fields.

派蒙:所以…可莉年纪这么小,就算听了那些高深的知识,也听不懂吧。

Paimon:Well... Klee's so young, so even if she'd heard this deep knowledge, she might not have understood.

莫娜:嗯,看来是只继承了血脉,还没继承知识…真是失算,这根本没法较量…

Mona:Yes. It seems she has inherited the blood, but not the knowledge... what a miscalculation. There can be no contest like this.

莫娜:对了,这位小朋友。艾莉丝走之前,告诉过你「五十年之约」,和那个箱子的事吗?

Mona:Ah, yes. So, before Alice left, did she tell you about a fifty-year agreement, and about a certain box?

可莉:哦哦,这个我知道!原来姐姐是来拿那个箱子的呀。我找找,等一下哦!

Klee:Ooh, I know this one! So you're here for that box. I'll look. Wait here!

可莉:不是这个…

Klee:Hmm... Not this one...

可莉:也不是这个…

Klee:Hmm... Hm... Or this one...

可莉:不对不对,这个也不是…

Klee:No, no, it's not this one either...

可莉:啊!我想起来了,我把它和我的新宝物都藏在风起地了!

Klee:Ah! I remember now. I buried it together with my new treasure, at Windrise!

【选项1】

旅行者:不会又是炸弹吧?

Traveler: It's a bomb again, isn't it?

【选项2】

旅行者:为什么总把重要的东西埋在野外…

Traveler: Why do you always bury important things outdoors?

可莉:你们等我一下,我马上拿过来!

Klee:Wait for me. I'll be right back!

派蒙:别跑啊!你包里的东西都不要了吗?

Paimon:Klee, don't just run off! Don't you need the things in your pack?

莫娜:我帮她收拾这些东西,你们去追她吧。

Mona:I'll help her pack these things back in. You go after her.

莫娜:唉,看她这么冒冒失失的,我真担心箱子会出什么事…

Mona:sigh Looking at how rash she is, I worry for the box...

追上可莉,取回箱子 Catch up with Klee and retrieve the box

与可莉交谈,回收箱子 Talk to Klee and retrieve the box

可莉:到了到了,就是这里,我们来把宝物挖出来吧。

Klee:We're heeere! This is it. Let's dig it up!

【选项1】

旅行者:这一定是草史莱姆吧。

Traveler: This has to be the work of Dendro Slimes.

【选项2】

旅行者:这绝对是草史莱姆吧。

Traveler: Dendro Slimes must have done this.

可莉:不会的,我专门做了记号,是不会有错的——

Klee:It can't be. I put up a sign here. There's no mistake—

可莉:呜啊,是草史莱姆!

Klee:Argh! Dendro Slimes!

旅行者:是草史莱姆。

Traveler:Yup. Dendro Slimes.

派蒙:呃…先解决掉它们再说吧!

Paimon:sigh We can talk later, let's take them out first!

击败来袭的草史莱姆 Defeat the attacking Dendro Slimes

与可莉交谈,回收箱子 Talk to Klee and retrieve the box

可莉:我找到了,就是这个箱子。

Klee:Found it! It's this box.

派蒙:没有被炸坏真是太好了。

Paimon:Glad it wasn't damaged in the explosions.

可莉:回收完毕,我们带回去给那个姐姐吧!

Klee:Retrieval complete! Let's bring it back!

陪同可莉,把箱子带给莫娜 Accompany Klee to return the box to Mona

莫娜:你们终于回来了,等得我好无聊。

Mona:You're back at last. The wait was exceedingly dull.

莫娜:本来还想看看书打发时间,结果这居然是一本莫名其妙的日记,一点意思都没有。

Mona:I had intended to read a book to pass the time, but this one was just some ridiculous diary. Nothing of note in it at all.

莫娜:明明是从可莉的包里掉出来的,我还以为记载了什么古代知识呢。

Mona:It dropped from Klee's backpack, so I thought it might contain some ancient knowledge, but...

莫娜:不管了,所以,箱子找到了吗?

Mona:Never mind that. So, did you find the box?

可莉:找到啦,完好无损!

Klee:We did. It's in perfect shape!

莫娜:那太好了——等等?!为、为什么没有锁着?!里面…呃!里面又为什么是空的啊?!

Mona:That's wonderful— Wait a moment... W—Why isn't it locked!? And... why is it empty!?

派蒙:咦——?!

Paimon:Ehhh!?

可莉:是这样的,因为我借用了这个箱子,用来装我收集的宝贝。

Klee:Well... it's because I borrowed this box to store my treasures.

莫娜:借用?!

Mona:Borrowed!?

可莉:现在姐姐要收回这个箱子,所以我就把我的宝贝都拿了出来,箱子就是空的了。

Klee:But since you're here for the box, I took all my treasures out. That's why it's empty.

莫娜:你用来装你的东西了?!…那、那原本里面装着的东西呢?我要的是那个!

Mona:You used it to store your things!? T—Then where are the original contents of the box? That's what I want.

可莉:哦,姐姐原来是要以前装在箱子里面的东西…早说嘛。

Klee:Oh. You want the thing that used to be in the box? ...You should've said so.

莫娜:你…该不会把它弄坏了吧?

Mona:You haven't... broken it, have you?

可莉:没有!一点都没弄坏哦。

Klee:No! It's not broken at all!

莫娜:呼…

Mona:Phew...

可莉:那件东西,就是姐姐手里的那本书呀。

Klee:It's the book in your hand.

莫娜:咿——?!

Mona:Whaaaaaaat—!?

莫娜:这、这…原来这书,这日记…是老太婆的…难道是她五十年前的日记?!

Mona:T—This... So this book, this diary... is that hag's... It's her diary from 50 years ago!?

莫娜:时隔五十年要回收的,是她少女时代的黑历史吗?!

Mona:The thing she wanted back after 50 years was the dark history of her youth?

莫娜:完了!难怪…!难怪老太婆说…无论如何都不能看,看了就要把我大卸八块…

Mona:Ah, I'm finished! No wonder... No wonder that old woman said that I should not look at it no matter what, or she'd rip me to shreds...

可莉:我,我是不是闯祸了…?

Klee:Am... Am I in trouble?

可莉:啊!是姐姐说想要箱子的,没说里面东西的事情!

Klee:Ah! It was you who said you wanted the box. You didn't say anything about the thing inside!

可莉:我什么都不知道!我先走了!

Klee:I don't know anything. I'm leaving! Bye!

【选项1】

旅行者:真是个感人的结局…

Traveler: What a touching conclusion...

【选项2】

旅行者:对可莉发脾气也是没用的。

Traveler: There's no point getting mad at Klee.

派蒙:唔…不过,只要莫娜不说,你的师父也不知道你看过日记了吧?

Paimon:Umm... Well, if you don't say anything, your master won't find out, will she?

莫娜:不可能,占星术能看破一切谎言,你们也都见识过了。

Mona:Impossible. Astrology can see through all lies — you've seen it yourself.

莫娜:啊…花光所有摩拉来了蒙德,没有得到知识,现在也回不去了,怎么会变成这样…

Mona:sigh After having spent all my Mora to come to Mondstadt, not only have I gained no knowledge, but now I can't return... How did it come to this...

派蒙:好可怜…要不然,就等你把书里的内容都忘光了,再回去吧?

Paimon:That's so sad... Maybe you could forget everything in that book, and then go back?

莫娜:这个…太难了,而且就算我想留在蒙德城,也…

Mona:That's... too difficult. And even if I wanted to stay in Mondstadt, it would be...

【选项1】

旅行者:没有面子?

Traveler: Too embarrassing?

莫娜:是的,如果我和这些俗人生活在一起,占星术士的心境要怎么维持…

Mona:Yes. How can I maintain a proper astrologist's mentality if I stay with all these philistines?

【选项2】

旅行者:没有钱?

Traveler: Too expensive?

莫娜:是…唔,不是!你还真是不会说话啊!

Mona:Yes— I mean, no! You really have no way with words.

派蒙:那也没办法,不然你就只能回去见你的师父。

Paimon:Well, then you'll just have to go back and face your master.

莫娜:别、别说了!那、那,就先这样吧…

Mona:S—Stop talking about it! I... I guess I'll have to...

莫娜:我决定了,暂时住在蒙德城吧。等老太婆的命数到了尽头,我就自由了。

Mona:I'll just have to stay in Mondstadt temporarily. Once that old crone's reached the end of her days, I'll be free.

【选项1】

旅行者:真是过分坚定的觉悟。

Traveler: An intimidating resolution.

【选项2】

旅行者:这也算是「暂时」吗。

Traveler: Does that really count as "temporary"?

莫娜:可是,占星术的研究要怎么办…不对,首先连住的地方都没有。

Mona:But what will I do about my astrology research? ...No, wait, I don't even have a place to stay.

派蒙:关于这个,我们去问一下冒险家协会的凯瑟琳小姐,能不能帮忙吧?

Paimon:About that, we can go ask Katheryne at the Adventurers' Guild. Let's see if she can help.

莫娜:冒险家协会?嗯…对,如果能通过接他们的委托,换取…嗯,你懂吧?

Mona:The Adventurers' Guild? Ah, right, you can do commissions for them in exchange for... you know what I mean, don't you?

【选项1】

旅行者:了解。

Traveler: Of course.

【选项2】

旅行者:本来也是这么打算的。

Traveler: That was always the plan.

莫娜:唔,谢谢…那个,我…算了,没什么。

Mona:Oh. Um, thanks. I... Never mind, it's nothing.

与凯瑟琳交谈,帮莫娜寻找住处 Speak to Katheryne and help Mona find a place to stay

凯瑟琳:关于莫娜的来历与困境…

Katheryne:About Mona's background and her quandary...

凯瑟琳:原来是这样,我知道了。

Katheryne:I see. I understand the situation.

凯瑟琳:蒙德城里,有一间空着的魔法实验室,但被不知道什么人施加了一个封印。

Katheryne:There is a magic laboratory in Mondstadt that has been sealed by some unknown person.

凯瑟琳:虽然有几位专家可以解开封印,但他们都有自己的实验室了,对这件事不感兴趣。

Katheryne:Although we have a few specialists who could break the seal, they all have their own labs, and aren't that interested in the matter.

凯瑟琳:我觉得,如果你提到的占星术士能解开那个封印,房子的主人应该就会同意她住下吧。

Katheryne:I believe that if the astrologist you mentioned can break the seal, the owner of that house wouldn't mind if she stayed there.

【选项1】

旅行者:我觉得她应该有办法。

Traveler: I think she can do it.

【选项2】

旅行者:我带她去看看。

Traveler: I'll take her to go have a look.

凯瑟琳:好的,那我这就告诉你房子的位置。

Katheryne:Alright. Then, allow me to tell you where the house is.

前往魔法实验室,查看封印 Head to the magical laboratory and check the seal

与莫娜交谈 Talk to Mona

莫娜:留下这个封印的人…不简单,要暴力破解几乎是不可能的。

Mona:The person who placed this seal... is by no means simple. Breaking this seal by force is nigh on impossible.

莫娜:有意思,值得我用占星术计算一下了。

Mona:Interesting. I suppose it's worth using my astrology on.

莫娜:我看看,嗯…原来如此,只需要这样,然后这样…

Mona:Let me see... Hmm, I see, so if you first... ...and then you...

莫娜:好了,打开了。

Mona:Alright, it's open.

派蒙:哇,真厉害!

Paimon:Holy moly, that's amazing!

派蒙:只要回去和凯瑟琳报告一下,应该就可以住进去了吧。

Paimon:Now we just need to go back to Katheryne, and you'll be able to stay here!

歌德:不必了不必了,太谢谢你们了。

Goth:No need, no need, you have my utmost thanks.

莫娜:这位是…?

Mona:You are...?

歌德:哦,我是这栋房子的主人,歌德。刚刚路过冒险家协会的时候,凯瑟琳告诉了我这件事。

Goth:Oh, I'm Goth, the owner of this house. I passed by the Adventurers' Guild a while back, and Katheryne told me about the matter.

歌德:没想到这么快,这个烦人的封印就被解开了!

Goth:I never thought this troublesome seal would be dispelled so quickly!

莫娜:那就是说,我可以住在这里了?

Mona:Does that mean I can stay here?

歌德:当然当然,反正里面的设备放着也是放着,能有人发挥它们的价值,我也很开心。

Goth:Of course, of course. The facilities inside were just being left there, anyway. I would be glad to have someone make use of them.

歌德:为了表示感谢,我可以用最低最低的价格,把房子租给你!

Goth:To express my thanks, I shall rent this building to you at the lowest possible price!

莫娜:租、租?!

Mona:R—Rent?

莫娜:来之前没听说租的事,而且我还帮了忙…

Mona:I didn't hear anything about rent, and I helped out, too...

歌德:帮忙?嗯,对,我明白啊。我非常感谢你,所以租金肯定会给你最优惠的价格!

Goth:Yes, of course, I understand. I am most thankful to you for that, so rest assured that I will give you the best rates!

莫娜:我、我的意思是…

Mona:I... I mean...

派蒙:看来莫娜有些误解,但是…

Paimon:Paimon thinks Mona's misunderstood something, but...

【选项1】

旅行者:这可能是最好的选择了。

Traveler: This might be her best option.

【选项2】

旅行者:摩拉攒一攒总是会有的。

Traveler: Save a little here, scrimp a little there, and you'll be fine.

莫娜:唉…也没有别的办法了,就租这里吧。

Mona:sigh I guess I don't have any other choice. I'll rent this place.

歌德:好!那就这么说定了,我去准备一下手续,稍等片刻吧。

Goth:Great! Then we are agreed. I will go prepare the documentation, please wait here.

莫娜:这次的事,谢谢了。还有就是…很对不起,答应你的事,暂时还做不到。

Mona:Thanks for your help. Also, well, I'm very sorry, but I won't be able to do what I agreed to help you with just yet.

莫娜:没有占星需要的设备,也没有新的知识,想要看清你的「命运」,还需要一些时间…

Mona:Without the necessary tools, and without new knowledge, it will take me some time to see your destiny clearly.

莫娜:但我答应你,等我准备好了,我一定会第一个为你占卜的!

Mona:But I promise that I'll do a reading for you first thing once I'm ready!

【选项1】

旅行者:如你所说,这次旅程有益无害。

Traveler: As you said, this journey was all gain and no loss.

莫娜:谢谢你,能和你同行是我的命运——而且,算是「好运」的那一边吧。

Mona:Thank you. Our traveling together was fate — and of the good kind, I'd say.

【选项2】

旅行者:总之先努力活下去吧。

Traveler: Guess you've got to keep working at it, then.

莫娜:嗯…虽然我不知道该怎么办,但…我会努力的。

Mona:Yes... I don't really know what to do, but... I'll do my best.

莫娜:祝你们的冒险一路顺风!我…也要想想以后的事了。

Mona:I wish you both safe travels! As for me... I need to think of the future as well.

派蒙:如果她不用占星术赚钱,要怎么活下去呢?

Paimon:How is she going to make a living if she doesn't use astrology to make money?

派蒙:…我们还是偶尔回来看看她吧?要是饿晕在房间里,就不好了。

Paimon:Maybe we should come back to check on her once in a while. It would really be bad if she fainted from hunger in there...

最后更新于