向蒙德进发 To Mondstadt

在璃月港外偶遇的占星术士莫娜答应你,只要跟着她去蒙德赴约,她就会为你占卜神明与血亲的真实。在告别璃月港后,你们向蒙德出发。 The astrologist Mona, who you met by chance outside Liyue Harbor, has promised that if you go with her to Mondstadt to fulfill her appoint

向蒙德进发,前往望舒客栈 Go to Wangshu Inn en route to Mondstadt

在桌边坐下,接受莫娜的宴请 Sit next to the table and accept Mona's invitation

与莫娜交谈,享用美食 Talk to Mona and enjoy a good meal

派蒙:既然是莫娜请客,我们想点什么都可以吧?

Paimon:Since it's Mona's treat, we can order whatever we want, right?

莫娜:当然,师父是很大方的。不过前提是你们吃得完,浪费食物可不好。

Mona:Of course. I am a most generous master, after all. But only if you can finish it all. Wasting food simply will not do.

毓华:请问想点些什么呢?

Yuhua:Excuse me, what would you like to order?

【选项1】

旅行者:这个「金丝虾球」…

Traveler: These Golden Shrimp Balls...

毓华:选用又大又肥的虾,裹上炸得脆脆的土豆,口感非常奇妙。

Yuhua:These are made using large, succulent shrimp wrapped in crispy-fried potatoes. They have an amazing texture.

【选项2】

旅行者:这个「素鲍鱼」…

Traveler: As for the Vegetarian Abalone...

毓华:顾名思义,就是素的鲍鱼啦,一点都不输给真正的鲍鱼哦?

Yuhua:It's exactly what it says on the label — abalone made from vegetarian ingredients. It's just as good as the real thing!

【选项3】

旅行者:这个「蟹黄豆腐」…

Traveler: How about this Crab Roe Tofu...

毓华:虽然豆腐这种食材普普通通,但和蟹黄简直是天造地设的一对,是我们的招牌菜之一呢。

Yuhua:Though tofu could not be a more ordinary ingredient, it and crab roe are truly a match made in heaven. It's one of our specialties.

【选项4】

旅行者:这个「腌笃鲜」…

Traveler: And this Bamboo Shoot Soup...

毓华:这是老主顾们特别喜欢的一道菜,笋和肉和火腿一起煮,调出风味浓郁的汤汁。

Yuhua:This is a favorite among our regulars. Bamboo shoots, meat and ham are cooked together, creating a richly-flavored soup.

毓华:要是浇上两勺进饭碗,配多少米饭都不够!

Yuhua:Pour a few spoonfuls into each bowl of rice you eat — you'll never get enough of it!

旅行者:那就都点吧。

Traveler:I'll order them all.

莫娜:都、都点?!我们只有三…不对,两个半人?太多了吧!

Mona:A—All of them? We only have three... No, two and a half people? Isn't that too much food?

派蒙:派蒙不是这样计数的!而且我想吃的都还没点呢!

Paimon:That's not how you count it! Besides, Paimon hasn't even ordered yet!

派蒙:「松鼠鱼」,「香嫩椒椒鸡」,还有「珍珠翡翠白玉汤」!

Paimon:Squirrel Fish, Jueyun Chili Chicken, and Jewelry Soup, please!

毓华:好的,那这边这位客人还需要点什么呢?

Yuhua:Sure. And is there anything else that you would like to order, ma'am?

莫娜:我,我想随便问一下,现在点的菜,一共大概多少摩拉?

Mona:I—I'd just like to ask, how much do the current dishes cost in total?

毓华:唔,两万摩拉的样子吧。

Yuhua:Um, around twenty thousand Mora.

莫娜:那不就…呃——我、我只要一碗素面就好了。

Mona:Then... Uh, I—I'll just have some vegetarian noodles, please.

毓华:好的,一碗素面是吧。请你们稍坐片刻,马上为你们上菜。

Yuhua:Alright. A bowl of vegetarian noodles, was it? Please wait a moment, we will serve you shortly.

旅行者和派蒙大块朵颐,莫娜也吃完了素面。

You and Paimon gorge yourselves on a feast fit for a king, while Mona dines on vegetarian noodles.

派蒙:其实我吃饭的时候就很奇怪…

Paimon:Paimon's been thinking about something since we started eating...

旅行者:她为什么只点了一份素面啊?

Traveler:Why did she only order one dish?

派蒙:是因为…她其实很缺钱吗?

Paimon:Is it... because she actually doesn't have money?

莫娜:我都听到了!说了是我请客,怎么可能是因为摩拉这么俗气的理由!

Mona:I heard that! I said I was treating. How could I be rattled by something as mundane as Mora!?

莫娜:占星术士要专注于研究星空,若是被世间凡庸之物扰了心神,就会影响判断。

Mona:An astrologist's mind is set on studying the stars. Being so easily disturbed by such banal matters would hamper my judgment.

莫娜:尤其是用摩拉去过度满足生理欲望,是低俗…

Mona:Especially the act of overly gratifying oneself using Mora. It is both vulgar...

???:咕咕咕——

???:stomach grumble

莫娜:…又危险的。

Mona:...and dangerous.

派蒙:所以不吃我们点的菜,这也是占星术士的尊严吗?真的好难懂。

Paimon:So not eating the dishes we ordered is also part of an astrologist's pride? Paimon doesn't get it.

派蒙:但只有我们大吃大喝了一顿,会不会不太好?

Paimon:But it feels kinda bad that only we got to feast...

旅行者:我来露一手吧。

Traveler:Let me whip something up for you.

派蒙:哦,对啊,还可以这样!你等我们一下!

Paimon:Oh, yes! We can do that! Just give us a minute!

找掌柜借用厨房,为莫娜加菜 Look for the innkeeper and ask to borrow the kitchen to make Mona a dish

派蒙:不用摩拉满足欲望,换句话说,不是「买」来的应该就行?

Paimon:You don't use Mora to fulfill your desires. So, it's fine as long as you're not buying anything, right?

派蒙:去和掌柜借用一下厨房吧!

Paimon:Let's go borrow the kitchen from the innkeeper!

淮安:您好,请问有什么事吗?

Huai'an:Hello, how may I help you?

派蒙:我们想借这里的厨房用一下。

Paimon:We'd like to borrow the kitchen here.

【选项1】

旅行者:我的朋友想吃特殊的菜。

Traveler: A friend of mine would like to eat a special dish.

【选项2】

旅行者:我的朋友想吃我亲手做的菜。

Traveler: My friend would like to eat something made by me.

淮安:原来如此,那当然可以。只要自备食材,厨房就请尽管借用吧。

Huai'an:Ah, I see. In that case, sure. As long as you've prepared your own ingredients, feel free to use the kitchen.

淮安:不过我想多一句嘴,这位客人,想必烹饪技术很精湛吧?

Huai'an:If I may... You must be well-versed in the art of cooking, yes?

【选项1】

旅行者:当然,做什么都是「美味的」。

Traveler: Of course. If I make it, it's delicious!

淮安:哈哈,果然不凡。其实,我有一个小建议…

Huai'an:Haha, talented indeed. Actually, I have a small suggestion to make...

【选项2】

旅行者:也没有…

Traveler: Not really...

淮安:哈哈,真谦虚呢。其实,我有一个小建议…

Huai'an:Haha, how humble of you. Actually, I have a little suggestion...

淮安:看您的衣服,像是外国人。但既然来了璃月,要不要试试看做璃月的菜式呢?

Huai'an:From your clothes, you're most likely not from around these parts. But since you've come to Liyue, would you like to try making Liyue-style cuisine?

淮安:我这里有一份「黄金蟹」的食谱,是非常经典的「月菜」。

Huai'an:I have a recipe for Golden Crab with me. It's a Yue cuisine classic.

淮安:裹上面粉的螃蟹先用油炸,再跟姜蒜一起炒,盛到盘里的螃蟹就像躺在黄金上。

Huai'an:It's crab meat that's been rolled in flour, deep-fried, and then pan-fried together with ginger and garlic. When you finally plate it up, the crab seems to be lying on gold.

派蒙:黄…黄金蟹!

Paimon:Golden... Crab!

【选项1】

旅行者:听起来有点麻烦。

Traveler: That sounds a little complicated.

【选项2】

旅行者:为了莫娜专门学一道菜是不是…

Traveler: Learning a whole new dish for Mona's sake is a bit...

派蒙:黄金蟹!旅行者,黄金蟹!

Paimon:Golden Crab, Traveler! Golden Crab!

【选项1】

旅行者:知道了知道了,黄金蟹。

Traveler: I got it, I got it. Golden Crab.

【选项2】

旅行者:…也算是为你学的吧。

Traveler: ...I guess I'm learning it for your sake, too.

派蒙:嘿嘿,那我们现在就去做吧。

Paimon:Heh-heh. Then let's get to it!

派蒙:凭借你在烹饪上的造诣,肯定一下——就学会了!

Paimon:With your skills in the kitchen, this'll be a cinch!

烹制「黄金蟹」 Cook Golden Crab

将黄金蟹赠予莫娜 Give the Golden Crab to Mona

莫娜:不用为我费工夫,我一点都不馋…

Mona:There's no need to spend all that effort on me, I'm not in dire need of food...

莫娜:虽然还是有点饿,但…也没什么大不了的。

Mona:I am a little hungry... but it's not a big deal.

莫娜:这、这个香味是…

Mona:T—This aroma is...

【选项1】

旅行者:就当是素面的配菜了。

Traveler: Something to go with your noodles.

莫娜:没想到会这么豪华…

Mona:I never thought it'd be so luxurious...

【选项2】

旅行者:专门为你做的。

Traveler: Your special order, ma'am.

莫娜:就,就算你这么说…!

Mona:W-Wow, it's incredible...!

莫娜:好吧。看在弟子这么辛苦,也花了心思的份上,我就勉为其难地接受吧。

Mona:Fine. Since my disciple has put in so much time and effort, I must — with great difficulty — accept.

莫娜:…唔唔!这个「黄金蟹」太好吃了!我还从来没吃过这么好吃的东西!

Mona:...Ooh! This Golden Crab is too delicious! I have never eaten anything this good in my life!

莫娜:啊,那个,我是说…咳咳,没想到徒弟如此擅长烹饪,为师很是欣慰。

Mona:Ah, uh, I mean... cough I never knew that my disciple was this skilled. As your master, I am most comforted.

【选项1】

旅行者:能吃饱就好。

Traveler: As long as you're eating a full meal.

【选项2】

旅行者:明明吃得很开心。

Traveler: You say that, but you're clearly relishing the meal.

莫娜:璃月佳肴的美味,不是说说而已啊。

Mona:I see that it's no boast to call them Liyue's delicacies.

莫娜:这么一想,花了这么多摩拉也不是那么心痛了…

Mona:I suppose it wasn't too much to spend all this Mora on...

莫娜:啊,没什么,没什么。吃饱喝足,我们该出发了。

Mona:Ah, it's nothing. Nothing at all. Now that we've eaten and drank our fill, we should be off.

莫娜:从这里继续往北,就能抵达石门,然后就进入蒙德境内了。

Mona:If we travel north from here, we should reach the Stone Gate, and from there, we will be within the boundaries of Mondstadt.

莫娜:究竟能学到多么深奥的知识呢?哼哼,真是期待。

Mona:What deep mysteries shall we acquire knowledge of? chuckles I'm looking forward to it.

重新启程,前往石门 Continue your journey, head for the Stone Gate

与正在歇息的莫娜交谈 Talk to Mona as she rests

莫娜:终于到蒙德了,唉,好累啊。

Mona:Phew. That was tiring, but we're finally in Mondstadt.

莫娜:想得到伟大而深奥的知识,果然不容易…

Mona:The quest to plumb the wondrous depths of knowledge is indeed arduous...

派蒙:我倒是没那么累。

Paimon:Paimon's not tired.

莫娜:因为你是飘在天上的啊。

Mona:Ugh, that's because you float.

派蒙:唉,看来占星术士也没那么厉害。

Paimon:Well, it doesn't look like an astrologist is all that amazing either.

莫娜:那是因为你对占星术有太多不切实际的幻想了吧。

Mona:That's because you have too many unrealistic fantasies about astrology.

泰勒:你们几位,也是在这里歇脚么?

Tyler:Are you also resting your feet here?

派蒙:请问你是?

Paimon:Who are you?

泰勒:哦,我们几兄弟都是商人,刚在璃月港做完生意,准备回蒙德。

Tyler:Oh, my brothers and I are all merchants. We just finished doing business in Liyue, and we're preparing to head back to Mondstadt.

泰勒:看你们好像挺累的样子,我们订的马车一会儿就来了,要不要一起走?

Tyler:You look rather tired. The cart we hired will be coming in a while — what say you to coming along for the ride?

【选项1】

旅行者:我也有点累了…

Traveler: Well, I am a little tired...

泰勒:哈哈,那就一起走吧,路上多几个伴聊聊天。

Tyler:Haha, let's go, then. We can make conversation along the way, the more the merrier.

【选项2】

旅行者:要收钱吗?

Traveler: Do I need to pay?

泰勒:不用啦不用啦,反正是顺路的。

Tyler:No need, no need, we're already heading that way anyway.

莫娜:没这个需要,快闪开快闪开。

Mona:There's no need. Now shoo. Get out of our way.

泰勒:欸?这位小姐…有什么不方便吗?

Tyler:Eh? Miss... Is there something wrong?

莫娜:别装模作样了,强盗先生。

Mona:Cease your pretensions, bandit.

莫娜:挑路上看起来好欺负的人下手,只要对方上了车,就会把车拉到荒郊野岭,洗劫一通,对吧。

Mona:Picking up people on the road who appear vulnerable, robbing them blind once they've gotten on the cart, and then taking them to some archon-forsaken place — is that your deal?

泰勒:你、你在说什么?!咱们好心来搭话,却被当驴肝肺,还血口喷人!

Tyler:W—What are you saying? We came over here to make conversation, and this is how we're rewarded? With insults?

泰勒:不坐车就不坐,神经病。

Tyler:If you don't want to get on, don't! Crazy girl...

莫娜:那,要不要我现在说说你们身上,有哪些东西是抢来的?

Mona:Well then, shall I tell you now which objects you have on you that are stolen?

莫娜:不服气的话,我说完之后,找人来对质一番,就什么都明白了。

Mona:If you have any quibbles, we can bring people to corroborate what I've said, and all will come to light.

莫娜:如果我输了,我愿意赔你两万摩拉。如果我赢了,那你们就得去璃月港吃牢饭。

Mona:If I lose, I'll pay you twenty thousand Mora. But if I win, then you'll be eating prison rations in Liyue Harbor tonight.

莫娜:怎么样,要真是正经做生意的人,没什么不敢的吧?

Mona:How about it? If you're real legitimate businessmen, there's nothing to fear, is there?

泰勒:你、你…!

Tyler:You... You!

泰勒:你真是把我惹毛了!小丫头!

Tyler:You've pushed it too far, brat!

泰勒:我不知道你是怎么知道的,但只要灭了你的口,就不会有人知道了!

Tyler:I don't know how you found out, but as long as we get rid of you, no one will have to know!

【选项1】

旅行者:莫娜,小心!

Traveler: Careful, Mona!

【选项2】

旅行者:不会让你们伤害她。

Traveler: You will not touch her!

莫娜:别在意,几个强盗而已。

Mona:Don't fret, it's just a few bandits.

莫娜:之前你们说占星术士「没那么厉害」…那正好给你们看看,师父威风的一面。

Mona:You said earlier that there was nothing amazing about astrologists... Well then, this is a good time to show you what your master can do.

击退强盗 Fend the bandits off

与莫娜交谈 Talk to Mona

莫娜:哼,怎么样?这下算是回应了你们的期待了吧?

Mona:Hmph, what did you think? Did that satisfy your expectations?

【选项1】

旅行者:战斗力,很厉害…

Traveler: Your combat abilities were amazing.

【选项2】

旅行者:看穿强盗的真实,很厉害…

Traveler: It's impressive that you saw through those bandits.

莫娜:对占星术士来说,这可是基本功。

Mona:Such things are elementary for an astrologist.

莫娜:在占星术的面前谎言毫无意义,「命运」与「真实」都在星空中一览无余。

Mona:Lies are worthless before astrology. Destiny and truth are written in the stars.

莫娜:虽然结果越具体,就越花时间,但大概的趋势一眼就能明白了。

Mona:Though it may take more time to garner the specifics, I can read the gist of a situation at a glance.

派蒙:可是,一路上好像也有不少失算的时候啊…

Paimon:But you did hit some bumps in the road...

莫娜:那是因为提瓦特的星空,只展示「此世」的命运与真实。

Mona:That's because Teyvat's stars can only display the fates and truths of "this world."

莫娜:只要是和你们有关的事情,就会变得模糊起来,就算是我也没法准确判断。

Mona:Anything related to you becomes like a fog that even I cannot penetrate.

莫娜:所以,我才要和那个继承者见面,结合她的知识,说不定就能洞悉你的命运了。

Mona:That is why I must meet that successor. With our knowledge combined, I might be able to gain new insight into your fate.

【选项1】

旅行者:有点期待。

Traveler: I'm a little excited.

【选项2】

旅行者:不太抱期望…

Traveler: I'm not getting my hopes up...

莫娜:呵,无论如何,对你来说都是有益无害的一次旅程。

Mona:Ha. Whatever the case, you've got everything to gain from this trip.

莫娜:好了,我也休息够了,那我们就一口气走到蒙德城去吧!

Mona:Alright, I'm rested. Let's get this journey to Mondstadt over with!

派蒙:唉,要是有车坐就好了…

Paimon:sigh If only we had a cart...

莫娜:你不是不累吗!

Mona:I thought you weren't tired!

最后更新于