最后的回火夜 The Last Turnfire Night

你们做好了准备工作,最后的回火夜也将来临了… Having finished your preparations, the last Turnfire Night approaches...

等待至第二天(18:00-20:00) Wait till the next day (18:00 – 20:00)

前往特立尼达长老家 Go to Elder Trinidad's home

特立尼达:感觉好点了吗?

Trinidad:Are you ready?

特立尼达:两位,你们终于来了。

Trinidad:Ah, at long last, you're back.

特立尼达:听说你们这几天为族人做了不少事,大家都赞不绝口。

Trinidad:I hear that you've done much for our people these last few days. Everyone has nothing but praise for you.

特立尼达:还有很多听说了传闻的年轻人,迫不及待地想要见见我们的新任游火人。

Trinidad:Many young people have heard the rumors, too. They're all eager to meet our new flame bearer.

派蒙:等会在仪式上就可以见到啦!

Paimon:Well, they won't have to wait long! It's almost time for the ceremony!

派蒙:我们也想要快点解决山王的问题,有不少人在为这件事烦恼吧?

Paimon:We really hope we can resolve the Mountain King situation quickly and smoothly. Seems like a lot of people have been worrying about it, huh?

特立尼达:呵呵,差不多到时间了。两位准备好了的话,现在跟我一起去仪式的现场吧。

Trinidad:Haha, well, it's nearly time. So, if you're ready, then follow me to the ceremony site.

前往回火节场地 Head to the Turnfire Night venue

特立尼达:我们到了。

Trinidad:Here we are.

瓦伊纳:两位贵客,你们来了。

Wayna:Our honored guests have arrived.

瓦伊纳:听闻了你们这几天的辛劳,今晚之后,我们会好好感谢你们。

Wayna:I have heard much about your fine work over the past few days. I hope you'll allow us to thank you properly after tonight's ceremony.

派蒙:没什么啦。你们筹备了这么大的场地,肯定花了很多精力,就不用再在我们身上麻烦啦。

Paimon:Don't worry about it. Getting this huge venue ready must've been a huge task. No need to make extra work for yourselves on our account.

特立尼达:只要能解决山王的问题,付出再多也都值得。

Trinidad:If it means getting the Mountain King issue resolved, no cost is too great to bear.

瓦伊纳:问题当然要解决,但烈焰由火苗而起,我们得一步步来。

Wayna:A resolution will come in due course. But every great fire starts as a tiny spark. We must take it one step at a time.

特立尼达:首领,如果可以那样,没人会不同意的,但大家已经太久没有见到往前的一小步了。

Trinidad:No one would disagree with you if that were possible, Chief... But it's been far too long since we've seen a real step forward.

特立尼达:难道您没有看见,这次回火夜已经少了很多族人了吗?

Trinidad:Look around you. Can't you see how our numbers have dwindled since the last Turnfire Night?

瓦伊纳:也有事发突然、很多人在外来不及返回的原因。

Wayna:The ceremony was arranged on short notice. Many are away from home, and could not make it back in time.

特立尼达:就算是…

Trinidad:That may be so, but still...

基尼奇:旅行者,派蒙,晚上好。

Kinich:Good evening, Traveler and Paimon.

派蒙:基尼奇,你总算来了…

Paimon:Kinich! Not a moment too soon...

基尼奇:首领,特立尼达长老,我有一些前任对现任的经验要告诉旅行者,我们先去旁边一下。

Kinich:Chief Wayna, Elder Trinidad, could you give us a minute? I'd like to give Traveler a few pointers as the previous Flame Bearer.

瓦伊纳:嗯,那请尽快,结束了来这里找我,我们就可以开始仪式了。

Wayna:Very well, but make it quick. Let me know when you're done, and we will begin the ceremony.

基尼奇:旅行者,我们去旁边吧。之前有人跟你们讲解仪式的要点吗?

Kinich:Let's step to the side. Has anyone gone over the key steps of the ceremony with you yet?

派蒙:特立尼达长老好像说过,但是都有什么来着…我有点忘了…

Paimon:Yeah, Elder Trinidad did. But uh... Paimon seems to have forgotten them...

阿乔:果然是没脑袋的小飞蚁。

Ajaw:What a surprise, the flying ant has an ant-sized brain.

基尼奇:要是你不想被圣火烧烂嘴,今天就少说点话。

Kinich:If you don't want your tongue to be burned off by the sacred flame tonight, I suggest you stay quiet.

阿乔:嘁…

Ajaw:Tch...

基尼奇:旅行者,看见那边的圣火柱了吗?你取出火种后,要先点燃那些圣火柱。

Kinich:See those Sacred Flame Pillars? Once you've lit the fire, go light each one up in turn.

基尼奇:然后再往下,进入山王沉睡的洞穴,点起沿路的火炬与最后的祭坛。这样今天的任务就算完成了。

Kinich:Once that's done, head down into the cave where the Mountain King slumbers, light the braziers along the way, then bring the flame to the final altar. Then, the ceremony is complete.

派蒙:听起来还算简单。

Paimon:That sounds simple enough.

基尼奇:流程并不复杂,但要记住,全程都不能走回头路,不能先点燃下一座再回来。

Kinich:The process isn't complicated, but remember — you mustn't turn back at any point. If you miss a pillar, you can't light the next one then come back to it.

基尼奇:一定要保持始终向前的姿态,否则会被认为是对先祖的亵渎,无法得到回火的降福,需要重新来过。

Kinich:You have to keep moving forward, or it's seen as disrespecting our ancestors. If that happens, you won't receive the blessing of the Turnfire, and you'll have to start over.

基尼奇:我准备了一份图示,上面标注了简要顺序,你看看。

Kinich:I made you a diagram that summarizes the steps. Take a look.

旅行者:明白了。

Traveler:Got it.

派蒙:那基尼奇,你待会要做什么吗?

Paimon:So that's our part. What about you?

基尼奇:我会一路陪着你们下去,等你们点燃了圣火祭坛后,我就准备召唤兽境。

Kinich:I'll be with you the whole way, and once you've lit the altar, I'll start summoning the Rift.

基尼奇:这件事我来做就好,你们不必有额外的担心。

Kinich:You can leave that side of things to me. Just focus on your part.

派蒙:好,旅行者,我们要记好要点,争取完美地解决。

Paimon:Okay. We'll try to remember all that and get it right first time.

旅行者:那我们现在开始?

Traveler:Well then, shall we begin?

基尼奇:随时都可以开始。

Kinich:Ready when you are.

基尼奇:不过我刚才看见胡妮他们好像也在,去和他们聊聊吧,可以缓解一下紧张。

Kinich:But I think I saw Huni and the others just now, maybe you should say hi before you start. Might make you less nervous.

基尼奇:等你准备好了,就去找首领他们吧。

Kinich:Just tell the chief when you're ready.

准备开始仪式 Prepare to begin the ceremony

瓦伊纳:怎么样?一切都还好吗?

Wayna:How are you doing? Is all in order?

【选项1】

旅行者:嗯,我们准备就绪了。

Traveler: Yeah, we're ready to go.

瓦伊纳:那就拜托你们了,别忘记我的请求。

Wayna:I'm counting on you. Don't forget what we talked about.

瓦伊纳:柴火的往日,烈焰的今时,皆为永不回头的生命…

Wayna:By past fuel, and present flame, life marches ever on...

瓦伊纳:所有悬木人啊,让我们再次点燃维茨特兰的回火夜吧!

Wayna:My brothers and sisters, the time has come to light the fire once again, and let the Turnfire Night shine bright in Huitztlan!

【选项2】

旅行者:还要再准备一下。

Traveler: I still need time to prepare.

瓦伊纳:准备好了就过来吧。

Wayna:Very well. Then come back when you're ready.

获取火种 Obtain the kindling

基尼奇:去取火种吧。

Kinich:Go get the sacred flame.

点燃圣火柱 Light the Pillars of the Sacred Flame

基尼奇:这一下很不错。

Kinich:Great stuff.

基尼奇:很好的开始,干净利落。

Kinich:Nicely done. Off to a good start.

基尼奇:加油,已经过半了。

Kinich:You're over halfway. Keep it up.

基尼奇:厉害,还剩一座。

Kinich:Impressive. Just one more to go.

基尼奇:前面就是最后的圣火柱了,一鼓作气向前吧。

Kinich:Come on, one last push. The final Sacred Flame Pillar is up ahead.

点火仪式完成 Complete the Lighting ceremony

基尼奇:干得漂亮!圣火柱全部点燃了。接下来我们从峡隙往下,去山王沉睡的洞穴里。

Kinich:Great! All the pillars are alight. Next, it's down into the canyon, and head for the Mountain King's cave.

前往山王沉睡的洞穴 Go to the cave where the Mountain King slumbers

基尼奇:快要到了,前面就是山王沉睡的地方。

Kinich:Almost there. The cave is just up ahead.

继续深入… Go deeper inside...

清除四周的深渊力量,点燃传火盆 Cleanse the Abyssal power all around and light the brazier

基尼奇:深渊气息变浓了,我们得先处理那些污染。

Kinich:The Abyss presence is growing strong. We should deal with the contamination first.

继续深入 Go further in

点燃最后的火把与祭坛 Light up the last torches and altar

基尼奇:那就是最后的圣火祭坛,记得先把四周的火把点燃。

Kinich:There's the altar of the sacred flame. Remember, light up the torches around it first.

实施计划的最后一步 Implement the final step of the plan

派蒙:太好了!终于点燃了最后的圣火祭坛!

Paimon:Woohoo! We've lit up the final altar!

派蒙:前面那个就是沉睡的山王吧?

Paimon:That's the Mountain King up ahead, right?

基尼奇:没错,五百年前的古代匿叶龙之王康加玛托,它很强大。

Kinich:That's him. Kongamato, king of the Yumkasaurs from five hundred years ago. He's very powerful.

派蒙:它确实好大啊…我们可要小心一点,千万不能惊动它…

Paimon:Paimon can tell, he's huge... Let's tread carefully. We don't wanna wake him up...

旅行者:我们要假装净化一下山王吗?

Traveler:Should we pretend to purify the King?

此时,瓦伊纳首领一行人也到达了这里…

At this time, Chief Wayna and company arrive...

瓦伊纳:终于抵达了这里,旅行者,你做得出乎意料的好。

Wayna:You've made it at last. You did even better than I expected.

特立尼达:接下来就是重中之重的最终仪式了,旅行者,使用圣火的力量,为山王大人净化深渊污垢吧!

Trinidad:Traveler, now comes the final and most important step of the ceremony. Please use the power of the sacred flame to cleanse the Mountain King of Abyssal filth!

基尼奇:这次就不用了。

Kinich:There's no need this time.

基尼奇启动兽境召唤装置,兽境裂隙逐渐打开…

Kinich activates the Beastly Rift-summoning device, and the fissure gradually cracks open...

特立尼达:嗯?

Trinidad:Hmm?

瓦伊纳:好浓厚的深渊力量!那是什么?!

Wayna:Such strong Abyssal power! What is that thing?

瓦伊纳:基尼奇!你在干什么?!

Wayna:Kinich! What is the meaning of this!?

特立尼达:是兽境裂隙…?!

Trinidad:Is that... a Beastly Rift!?

基尼奇:首领,特立尼达长老,接下来可能不太安全,麻烦你们退后一点。

Kinich:Chief Wayna, Elder Trinidad, this is about to get a little dangerous. You should step back.

瓦伊纳:你到底要干什么?

Wayna:What do you think you're doing?

基尼奇:我会解决山王的问题。

Kinich:Solving the Mountain King issue.

特立尼达:难道…你想让兽境猎犬杀死山王?!

Trinidad:You mean... By having him torn to pieces by Rifthounds!?

瓦伊纳:快停下!那是绝不可能的!

Wayna:No, stop! We can't let that happen!

阿乔:愚笨的蚱蜢人!难道看不出来,我们要把这只蚱蜢之王塞进兽境里吗?

Ajaw:Foolish locust! Can't you see? We're trying to shove your Locust King into the Beastly Rift!

瓦伊纳:这…这…

Wayna:But... But...

基尼奇:抱歉了首领,还有特立尼达长老。现在只有这一个办法。

Kinich:I'm sorry, Chief Wayna, and Elder Trinidad. This is the only way.

瓦伊纳:你能保证山王不会有事吗?

Wayna:Can you promise me that no harm will come to the Mountain King?

基尼奇:不能肯定,但有把握。

Kinich:I can't guarantee it, but I'm fairly confident.

特立尼达:旅行者,我们不是这么说好的,你得把山王的深渊气息净化干净!

Trinidad:Traveler, this is not what we agreed on! You must cleanse the Mountain King of every last trace of Abyssal contamination!

【选项1】

旅行者:我改主意了,我不想让山王死。

Traveler: I've changed my mind. I don't want the King to die.

【选项2】

旅行者:是基尼奇的主意,和我没关系。

Traveler: This was Kinich's idea. It has nothing to do with me.

特立尼达:好!好!原来你们早就串通好了…

Trinidad:Okay, I see what this is! You've been in cahoots this whole time!

趁基尼奇没有防备「自己人」,特立尼达冲过去,打碎了召唤装置,兽境裂隙也随之关闭。

Taking advantage of Kinich not being on guard against "his own people," Trinidad rushed over and smashed the summoning device, collapsing the Beastly Rift.

阿乔:你这老疯子!你干了什么?!

Ajaw:You imbecile! What have you done!?

派蒙:完了…召唤器炸掉了!

Paimon:Oh no... The device is destroyed!

特立尼达:这是你们逼我的…

Trinidad:You forced my hand. I had no choice...

派蒙:特立尼达长老…你…你这是干嘛!

Paimon:Elder Trinidad... Wh—What are you doing!?

瓦伊纳:不好!山王要醒了,它会制造更多的伤亡…

Wayna:No! The Mountain King is waking up... He will cause even more casualties...

基尼奇:大家快撤!撤出去!

Kinich:Everyone, out! Now!

特立尼达:呵呵呵…看来现在只有更多的牺牲,才能叫醒你们这些装睡的家伙…

Trinidad:Hahahaha... It seems there is only one way to awaken you all from your willful blindness... More sacrifices must be made.

特立尼达:山王大人!让我来做下一个祭品吧!

Trinidad:Take me, oh Mountain King! Take me as your next sacrifice!

击败山王 Defeat the Mountain King

基尼奇:旅行者!大家还在外面,我们必须把山王拦在这,帮我一把!

Kinich:Everyone's still outside — we have to keep the Mountain King here. Gimme a hand!

与山王交谈 Talk to the Mountain King

你和基尼奇联手击败了山王,山王冲向圣火祭坛,在火焰的灼烧中,身上的深渊气息逐渐被净化,它的生命气息也随之消散。基尼奇震惊之余,冲入火海,想要救出山王。基尼奇的古名里流淌出一股力量,透明的火隔绝了圣火的燃烧。山王辨认出了熟悉的古名,回想起古名的前任主人——布基纳的嘱托,决定背负过去的痛苦,继续前行。

You and Kinich defeat the Mountain King together. The Mountain King charges toward the altar of the Sacred Flame, and the aura of the Abyss is cleansed and dissipates amidst the fire, along with the King's vitality. Despite his shock, Kinich rushes into the flame and attempts to rescue the Mountain King. Power flows forth from his Ancient Name, and the invisible fire walls off the Sacred Flame's power. Recognizing the familiar Ancient Name, the Mountain King recalls the request of Burkina, the previous owner of said Name, and decides to carry the pain of the past and continue forward.

询问首领瓦伊纳 Consult Chief Wayna

第二天,悬木人部族里。

The following day, in the Scions of the Canopy tribe...

派蒙:呼…昨天真是累死了!不知道现在情况怎么样了,我们去首领那里问问吧?

Paimon:Phew... Pretty eventful day yesterday, huh? Paimon wonders how things are doing now. Let's go ask the chief.

瓦伊纳:旅行者,你们来的正好,我有好消息要告诉你们…

Wayna:Traveler, you've come at just the right time. I have some good news for you...

瓦伊纳:特立尼达已经脱离了危险期,虽然全身被大面积烧伤,但还是保住了一命。

Wayna:Trinidad's condition has stabilized. He suffered burns on much of his body, but we believe he'll survive.

派蒙:真是不幸中的万幸…

Paimon:Guess that's the best news we could hope for...

派蒙:话说回来,悬木人都这么激进吗?基尼奇也是,特立尼达长老也是…这就是悬木人的冒险精神吗?

Paimon:Paimon has to ask, is everyone in your tribe such a risk-taker? First Kinich, then Elder Trinidad... Is this the Scions of the Canopy's adventurous spirit in action?

瓦伊纳:我们只是不会畏惧迷雾笼罩的前方。

Wayna:We're simply not afraid to charge ahead into the unknown.

旅行者:基尼奇还好吗?

Traveler:Is Kinich okay?

瓦伊纳:放心,他很好。他去查看山王的情况了,山王那边倒是出现了无法理解的事。

Wayna:He's fine, don't worry. He's gone to check on the Mountain King — something most mysterious has happened.

瓦伊纳:经过昨天的意外,山王的体表凝固了一层透明的壳,虽然不清楚原理,但它似乎能够隔绝深渊的力量。

Wayna:After the incident yesterday, a transparent shell has formed around the Mountain King's body. We don't understand the mechanism behind it, but this shell appears to insulate him against the influence of Abyssal power.

瓦伊纳:那有点像血液干涸后的痂,它使深渊力量无法再从山王体内往外溢,外部的深渊力量也无法再往里渗。

Wayna:It is somewhat akin to a scab, in that it stops the Abyssal energy within him from bleeding out, while also preventing further Abyssal energy from seeping in and infecting him.

瓦伊纳:我们没见过这样的事,族里最有经验的老人认为,那是圣火焚烧山王的产物,就像烧木制炭。

Wayna:We've never seen anything like it. The tribe's most senior elders believe it was caused when he was burned by the sacred flame, similar to the way burned wood becomes charcoal.

瓦伊纳:我觉得有道理,毕竟我们从前可没有把山王直接丢进圣火里过。

Wayna:I think their theory makes sense. After all, we've never thrown the Mountain King directly into the sacred flame before.

派蒙:居然能够隔绝深渊力量…那这算是好事吗?

Paimon:Wow, so it's made a barrier against Abyssal energy? That's... a good thing, right?

瓦伊纳:按照目前的情况看,是天大的好事。这意味着山王的深渊力量将维持稳定。我们不再需要一年一次的净化了。

Wayna:It's practically a miracle, from what we've seen of it so far. It means that the Mountain King's level of Abyssal energy is now stable. No longer will we need to perform an annual cleansing ceremony.

派蒙:那真是太棒了!

Paimon:Wow! That's amazing!

旅行者:就只是圣火的力量吗?

Traveler:Was it really just the power of the sacred flame?

瓦伊纳:旅行者,我知道你在想什么。其实,族里的年轻人们已经在传,昨天是个绝无仅有的回火夜。

Wayna:I know what you're thinking. The young people in the tribe are already speculating that yesterday's ceremony was a Turnfire Night like none other in our history.

瓦伊纳:因为你和基尼奇,你们真正召唤出了一团巨大的、透明的、漂浮在不计其数的古老传说里的火焰。

Wayna:Because you and Kinich... You summoned the very flame that appears in our ancient legends. A great, transparent ball of fire.

瓦伊纳:是那团火的力量最终拯救了山王。

Wayna:And that fire is what saved the Mountain King.

派蒙:呜哇!所以原来是回火的力量吗?

Paimon:Whoa! So that was the real Turnfire?

瓦伊纳:呵呵,虽然我是悬木人的首领,但回火对我而言,从来都只是出现在故事里的两个字。所以我没法回答这个问题。

Wayna:Haha, I may be the chief of this tribe, but I've only ever known the Turnfire as a concept in our legends. I cannot answer that question.

瓦伊纳:但「马力(回火)卜」的持有者现在就在山王的洞穴那边,或许他能回答你们。

Wayna:If anyone can answer it, I suspect it would be the bearer of the Mali(Turnfire)po name. He is in the Mountain King's cave as we speak.

派蒙:啊…是基尼奇,不知道他怎么样了,旅行者,要不我们过去找找他吧?

Paimon:Ah... So, Kinich then. Why don't we go see how he's doing?

去找基尼奇聊一聊 Find Kinich and talk to him

派蒙:嘿!基尼奇!

Paimon:Hey, Kinich!

基尼奇:旅行者,派蒙。你们还好吗?昨天辛苦了。

Kinich:Hey yourselves. You two doing okay after yesterday?

派蒙:昨天你也不比我们轻松呀,你冲进火里的时候,我差点被吓死。

Paimon:We were gonna ask you the same question... You scared Paimon half to death when you rushed into the fire.

基尼奇:抱歉,我不能看着山王被圣火烧死。

Kinich:Sorry, I couldn't just stand and watch the Mountain King get burned alive.

阿乔:所以就用你的草元素力来灭圣火?你的真正目的是不是想笑死伟大圣龙库胡勒阿乔?

Ajaw:So you thought you'd try and extinguish the sacred flame with Dendro? Or was that an attempt to make the Almighty Dragonlord, K'uhul Ajaw die of laughter?

基尼奇:圣火只是蕴含了火神大人的一丝力量,我并不是直接与火神大人对抗。

Kinich:The sacred flame only possesses a fraction of the Pyro Archon's power. It's not as if I was fighting the Pyro Archon herself.

派蒙:基尼奇…你那时候该不会是已经做好准备了吧?

Paimon:Kinich... When you went into the flames, were you intending to... uh...

基尼奇:什么准备?

Kinich:Intending to what?

派蒙:唔…像布基纳那样的准备…

Paimon:To, um... do the same thing as Burkina...

基尼奇:准备牺牲?当然没有。我只是认为山王不能死,代价另说。

Kinich:Sacrifice myself? Of course not. My focus was on keeping the Mountain King alive, not on what it would cost.

基尼奇:派蒙,我倒是很好奇,你为什么会这么想?

Kinich:But now I'm curious. What made you think I was going to sacrifice myself?

派蒙:那个…因为大家好像说,昨天是回火的力量拯救了山王嘛…

Paimon:Well... Because everyone's saying the Turnfire is what saved the King last night...

派蒙:按照庞塞先生的理论,那是一种代价交换仪式对吧?所以我以为你打算用你的命做代价…

Paimon:And Ponche's theory was that summoning the Turnfire is a tit-for-tat exchange, right? So Paimon thought you'd decided to pay for it with your life...

基尼奇:原来你们也听说了。

Kinich:So you've heard that rumor too.

基尼奇:很遗憾,我也没法肯定地告诉你答案。昨天的事,我也是第一次经历。

Kinich:I'm afraid I can't say for sure. What happened yesterday was a first for me too.

派蒙:连你居然也不知道,那这下真没人能说清楚了。

Paimon:Well, if even you don't know, there's probably no one in the world who does.

基尼奇:但退一步说,如果真的存在回火的力量,我更相信是山王自己召唤的。

Kinich:What I would say is, if that really was the power of the Turnfire, I'd sooner believe that the Mountain King summoned it himself.

派蒙:山…山王?它能付出什么代价?

Paimon:The Mountain King? Then... what price did he pay?

基尼奇:真正的代价不是赎罪和补偿,而是为了获得什么而事先就愿意付出的东西。

Kinich:The core meaning of "price" is not atonement or compensation, but what you're willing to give up in order to obtain what you want.

基尼奇:以命偿命很简单,背负着痛苦往前走却很难,为了布基纳和整个悬木人部族,山王最终选择了后者,这就是它付出的代价。

Kinich:It's easy to die for your sins, much harder to live with the guilt and keep on going. In the end, the Mountain King chose the latter option — for Burkina, and for the tribe. That's the price he paid.

派蒙:好吧…那山王现在怎么样了?

Paimon:Alright... So how is the Mountain King doing now?

基尼奇:它的身体状况不需要担心。当我们进入它的领地时,它就会以战斗的姿态面对我们。

Kinich:Health-wise, there's nothing to worry about. He'll enter a fighting stance whenever we set foot in his territory.

基尼奇:但它的攻击变得柔和,没有了从前的疯狂。就跟昨天说的那样,它把自己当作了试炼的对象。

Kinich:But his attacks are gentler now, and not as crazed as before. Like he said yesterday, he just intends to be a sparring partner for people to practice with.

派蒙:听起来有别的要担心的?

Paimon:You said "health-wise." Is something else bothering you?

基尼奇:嗯,因为我试过与它交流,它已经不再回应了。

Kinich:Yeah. I tried communicating with him again, but he didn't respond.

阿乔:哼,伟大的圣龙库胡勒阿乔敢断言,这只蚱蜢之王已经是一截失去灵魂的朽木了。

Ajaw:Hmph, we daresay that Locust King has well and truly lost its mind. The lights are on, but nobody is home.

阿乔:它的肉体与战斗本能被深渊的诡力保存,但它的灵魂早就被五百年的时间磨为了齑粉!

Ajaw:Its body remains fighting fit thanks to the perverse power of the Abyss, but time has been less kind to its soul... It was ground to a pulp long ago!

派蒙:但它昨天不是清醒过来了吗…

Paimon:But we saw him come back to his senses yesterday...

阿乔:那不过是一点愚蠢执念的临终显现,用人类的话叫做回光返照。

Ajaw:That was merely one last burst of brain activity before it croaked. As you humans would say, it went out with a bang.

派蒙:什么啦!你少唧唧歪歪。要我说,山王已经完全放下过去发生的悲剧,决定要往前走了!

Paimon:Oh, come on! Stop being such a doomer. Paimon bets the Mountain King has finally let go of the tragedies of the past now, and is focusing on moving forward!

派蒙:它现在正忙着思考未来,没工夫搭理我们呢。

Paimon:That's why he doesn't have time to chat with us. He's too busy thinking about the future!

基尼奇:呵呵,至少族里那些家伙也可以继续往前走了。旅行者,谢谢你,这次是我欠你的。

Kinich:Heh, well, at least it means my fellow tribespeople can move forward now, too. Thank you for your help, Traveler. I owe you one.

旅行者:你已经给我准备过礼物了。

Traveler:Nah, you already gave me that "gift."

派蒙:对呀,你不是把渊上捉来送我们了吗?

Paimon:Yeah, that's right. You caught Enjou for us, remember?

基尼奇:可他完全没派上用处,这笔交易你们吃亏了。

Kinich:But he ended up being completely useless. It's not a fair trade if you lost out.

派蒙:哎呀,那是他那个人没用,跟你又没关系。我们已经是朋友啦,朋友之间不用这么客气。

Paimon:Eh, that's on him. It's not your fault he's useless! Besides, we're friends now. You don't owe us anything.

基尼奇:朋友?这是一件更加贵重的宝物,我更不能心安理得地接受。

Kinich:Friends? But your friendship is an even more valuable gift. I can't in good conscience accept it for free...

基尼奇:旅行者,答应我,未来你有需要的时候,一定来找我。

Kinich:So promise me, if you need anything in the future, you'll come to me.

基尼奇:为你,我愿尽我所能。

Kinich:For you, I'll do anything.

一处熟悉的壁画前… Standing before a familiar mural...

山下:阿嚏——咳咳…所以最后是个只有小胡妮伤心的结局?

Sanka:ACHOO! Ahem... So in the end, only poor little Huni got the sad ending?

胡妮:嗯,大家都开心,只有我难过,从南娜到爸爸,为什么受伤的都是我的家人?

Huni:Yeah! Everyone's happy, except me. First Nanna, then my Dad... Why does everyone in my family have to suffer?

多巴:胡妮…你爸爸的伤会好的…你别这么伤心了。

Toba:Huni... It'll be okay. Your dad will get better soon.

胡妮:多巴,因为你是我的朋友,所以我不想当你的面说,全是山王的错。

Huni:Toba, you're my friend, so I shouldn't say this to your face. But it was all the Mountain King's fault.

多巴:欸?!

Toba:Ehh!?

山下:停一下,小朋友,要是你们肯不吵架,叔叔可以奖励你们一个故事听。

Sanka:Now hold your horses, kiddo. If you promise not to fight, Uncle Sanka will tell you a story.

山下:别露出那种不信的眼神嘛,叔叔之前差点被回火烧了眉毛呢,所以赶忙过来还债了。

Sanka:...Okay, before you roll your eyes out of your skull, I promise you can trust me. I almost got my eyebrows burned off by the Turnfire after last time. That's why I came back, to make it up to you!

山下:算了,我还是直接开始吧。你们知道叔叔最喜欢悬木人的什么吗?

Sanka:...Alright, I'll just get to the point. Do you know what Uncle Sanka loves the most about your people?

胡妮:…是什么啊?

Huni:...What?

山下:是极限运动。

Sanka:Your extreme sports.

多巴:啊?

Toba:Huh?

山下:在叔叔来到这里的第一天,就被个天上掉下来的家伙砸到了,你们把那个叫做蹦极吧?

Sanka:On my first day here, I got hit by someone falling out of the sky. I believe you call it "bungee jumping"?

山下:虽然很危险,但那种勇敢一下就吸引了叔叔,所以叔叔和她交了朋友,还帮她治了伤。

Sanka:It's a dangerous sport, to be sure, but the courage it took to make the jump impressed the heck out of me. So I introduced myself to the jumper, we made friends, and I even helped treat her wounds.

胡妮:山下叔叔还挺关爱朋友的。

Huni:Aw. Such a nice friend.

山下:当然,但好景不长,没多久叔叔就被一个强敌抓住了,只好暂时和她分开。

Sanka:Of course. Anyway, the good times didn't last, 'cause I got captured by a powerful foe, so we had to part ways for a while.

山下:在敌人那里,叔叔被看扁,被痛骂,差点还被当作礼物送出去,受尽了屈辱,多么不堪回首的经历!

Sanka:In the hands of the enemy, I was scorned, scolded, and nearly given away as a gift. Oh, it was so humiliating! A horrible experience to look back on.

山下:为什么受伤的总是叔叔?好痛苦,叔叔也沉浸在了这样的问题里。

Sanka:"Why does Uncle Sanka always have to suffer?" I thought. So I feel your pain, Huni. I was in the same position.

山下:但最终,叔叔挺过来了,把那些过去都抛在脑后,成功地和朋友团聚了。

Sanka:But in the end, I made it through, and I left all of those painful memories in the past. I even managed to reunite with my friend!

多巴:呃…就这样?

Toba:Uh... Is that it?

胡妮:是想教我们要往前看吧?山下叔叔,你不适合当老师,这个寓意有点老套。

Huni:The moral of the story is to look forward in life, right? Yeah, we've heard that one millions of times. Sorry, Uncle Sanka, but you're not cut out to be a teacher.

山下:胡妮,你很聪明,但还不够聪明。

Sanka:Very smart, Huni. But not quite smart enough.

山下:叔叔是想说,叔叔和朋友团聚了,而她的伤已经好了,正在思念她的家人,所以叔叔也想让你见见她。

Sanka:What I'm trying to tell you is that after I reunited with my friend, I found her injuries were all healed, but she really missed her family. So, I thought you might like to see her too.

山下:你要不要回头看看?

Sanka:She's right behind you. Turn around and see.

胡妮:又是不要回头的戏码?这次我不会上当了。

Huni:Another trick about not turning back? I'm not falling for that one again!

胡妮:欸?!

Huni:...Huh!?

胡妮感到背后有温暖的触感传来,回头一看,竟然是她的朋友南娜。胡妮呆住了,而南娜已经贴上了她的脸蛋。

Huni feels a warmth from behind. Turning around, she sees her friend Nanna. Before she can recover from her shock, Nanna has pressed her face against Huni's.

最后更新于