复苏之梦 Dream of Awakening

某天,你和派蒙在须弥城里,听到了很多人在讨论梦境的话题… One day, you and Paimon notice that many people in Sumeru City are talking about dreams...

前往须弥城 Go to Sumeru City

与皮特交谈 Talk to Pedrush

皮特:你好,这位旅行者,你听说过「品梦一刻」吗?

Pedrush:Hello, Traveler. Have you ever heard of "A Moment of Dreams"?

【选项1】

旅行者:「品梦一刻」?

Traveler: "A Moment of Dreams"?

【选项2】

旅行者:那是什么?

Traveler: What's that?

派蒙:听起来像甜甜的饮料。

Paimon:Oh, that sounds like some kind of sweet drink!

皮特:哈哈,你误会了。这是我们举办的定期活动的名字。

Pedrush:Haha, I'm afraid not. It's the name of an event we started to hold regularly.

皮特:最近「梦」一下子成为了热门话题,很多人都乐于分享自己昨晚梦见了什么。

Pedrush:Dreams have become quite the hot topic in Sumeru, and many people are excited to share the dreams they've seen at night.

皮特:就连我也是。对我来说上次做梦还是在很小很小的时候了,不禁觉得兴奋与怀念。

Pedrush:The same goes for me! The last time I dreamed was when I was but a little child, so I can't help but feel excited and nostalgic about dreaming again.

派蒙:对哦,他们的梦都回来了。

Paimon:Oh right, everyone's able to dream again now!

皮特:所以我们干脆组织了一个活动,让每个拥有新奇梦境的人,都有机会畅所欲言。

Pedrush:Yes! We organized an event to give everyone with new dreams a platform to freely share their experiences.

皮特:「品梦一刻」也就由此诞生了。

Pedrush:And thus our event, "A Moment of Dreams," was born.

派蒙:原来是个茶话会啊…

Paimon:So it's kinda like a fireside chat...

皮特:是哦,这里每天都有五花八门,天马行空的故事,不想来听听看吗?

Pedrush:You could say that. We hear all sorts of wild and fabulous stories every day. Really, why not have a listen for yourselves?

旅行者:能理解你们的新奇感…

Traveler:I can understand your curiosity...

派蒙:是啊,但对我们来说,做梦简直和吃饭睡觉一样稀松平常。

Paimon:Yeah, but to us, dreaming is as normal as breathing.

派蒙:如果有免费的点心和饮料,那或许还能考虑考虑。

Paimon:Wait, but if there are free drinks and snacks involved, then Paimon might consider it!

皮特:真的吗?也就是说你们迄今为止已经做过很多梦了吧?

Pedrush:Oh really? So you mean... you've already seen many dreams?

派蒙:可以这么说。你不用这么激动,没什么了不起的。

Paimon:Mm-hmm, but no need to get so excited, it's really nothing special.

皮特:不不不,我们的活动就缺像你们这样经验丰富的参与者,能够分享做梦的经验。

Pedrush:No no no, we need experienced participants like you to share your experiences with dreaming.

皮特:请先容许我称呼你们两位一句「做梦专家」吧!

Pedrush:Please allow me to address you two as "dream experts"!

【选项1】

旅行者:…听起来怪怪的。

Traveler: ...Sounds kinda weird.

【选项2】

旅行者:不是什么词都适合加上「专家」。

Traveler: There are some things that "expert" just doesn't seem to go with...

派蒙:「专家」,嘿嘿,这种称呼真不错。

Paimon:Oh, "expert." Hehe, Paimon kinda likes it!

皮特:看起来你有兴趣了,那就跟我去会场吧,不会耽误太多时间。

Pedrush:Now you seem interested, hehe. Please, follow me to the meeting place. It won't take much of your time.

皮特:你想要的饮料和点心,那里也全都有。

Pedrush:Rest assured, you'll find all the drinks and snacks you'd like there.

派蒙:你也挺专业的嘛!

Paimon:Wow, how accommodating!

派蒙:啊,不行,我不能自作主张,还是要听他/她的意见。

Paimon:Sign us up! Ah, but wait... Paimon's getting ahead of herself again. We should see what the Traveler thinks first.

派蒙:欸,你怎么不说话了?

Paimon:Eh? Why aren't you saying anything?

【选项1】

旅行者:…听你的,听你的。

Traveler: You're the boss...

【选项2】

旅行者:我没得选吧。

Traveler: I don't think I really have a choice.

派蒙:嘿嘿,那你快带我们去当专家。

Paimon:Hehe! Alright, hurry up and take us to be dream experts!

皮特:哈哈,好的,请随我来。

Pedrush:Haha, very good. Follow me, then.

跟随皮特前往「品梦一刻」 Follow Pedrush to "A Moment of Dreams"

皮特:各位,抱歉打扰一下,我们终于请到专家了!

Pedrush:Sorry to interrupt, everyone. We finally have some REAL dream experts joining us!

皮特:专家这边请。大家有什么问题,都可以向他/她们请教。

Pedrush:Esteemed experts, this way, please. Ahem, now, if anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask them.

埃勒曼:是从外面来的专家吧,太好了!

Ilman:They must be dream experts from another land... Great!

纳赛尔:我先来,我先来!

Nasser:Oh, I have a question! Me first! Me first!

皮特:别急,别急。保持秩序,排好队,一个一个来!

Pedrush:No rush. Everyone, please line up and ask in an orderly fashion!

一阵骚乱之后,现场终于排好了队。

After some initial commotion, everyone finally forms a queue.

派蒙:没想到他们会这么热情…

Paimon:Whoa, Paimon didn't expect them to be so enthusiastic...

阿塔:我想问的很简单,因为每天都很辛苦,所以我想在梦里变成一只史莱姆,要怎么才能做到呢?

Ata:My question is simple. My everyday life is very difficult, so I would like to become a Slime in my dreams. How can I do that?

【选项1】

旅行者:…好难啊。

Traveler: Oh, that's a tough one...

【选项2】

旅行者:说实话,我也不知道。

Traveler: Honestly, I don't have any good tips.

派蒙:我知道我知道,我做过这种梦,我有发言权。

Paimon:Oh, Paimon knows! Paimon's had this kind of dream before, so she knows a thing or two.

派蒙:第一次变成风史莱姆,我被冒险家的弓箭射中,整个晚上都在天上乱飞。

Paimon:The first time, Paimon became an Anemo Slime. Paimon was shot by an adventurer's arrow and flew in the sky all night long.

派蒙:第二次变成草史莱姆,我被一群孩子当成了白萝卜,头上的草都拽断了,好痛好痛。

Paimon:The second time, Paimon became a Dendro Slime. A group of kids thought Paimon was a Radish and pulled out all the grass on her head. It was super painful!

派蒙:第三次变成冰史莱姆,结果我又被一个厨子抓住,做成了冰镇果汁。

Paimon:The third time, Paimon became a Cryo Slime. In the end, Paimon was captured by a chef and turned into a smoothie.

派蒙:直到第四次,我变成了强大的岩史莱姆,去找以前欺负我的林猪寻仇。

Paimon:And the fourth time, Paimon became a powerful Geo Slime and went to take revenge on the Forest Boar that used to bully Paimon.

派蒙:结果它叫来了十几个兄弟,我又输了。

Paimon:But then the boar showed up with all its relatives, and Paimon lost again.

阿塔:等等,怎么都是这么惨的结局?

Ata:Wait, why did all of your dreams end so tragically?

派蒙:史莱姆是魔物,虽然长得挺可爱,但因为总是捣乱,逃不过被冒险家讨伐的命运。

Paimon:Because Slimes are monsters, even though they look cute, they usually cause trouble and end up getting killed by adventurers.

派蒙:相信我,魔物的下场都不怎么样。

Paimon:Things don't tend to end well for monsters. Believe Paimon.

【选项1】

旅行者:(虽然让人很想打断…)

Traveler: (I want to interrupt, but...)

【选项2】

旅行者:(但她也有冒险家的自觉了。)

Traveler: (At least she's grasped the standard tropes of adventurer stories.)

阿塔:也是,毕竟是魔物。

Ata:I suppose you're right... They are monsters, after all.

阿塔:我只是想体会一下不同的生活,但变成魔物好像还不如现在这样呢。

Ata:I just want to experience a different life, but it seems that becoming a monster would be even worse than my current life.

阿塔:唔,变成更普通的团雀或者鱼会不会快乐一点呢…

Ata:Hmm, maybe I'd be happier if I became just a regular Finch or fish...

派蒙:看来当专家没有想象中那么难嘛。

Paimon:It looks like being an expert is way easier than Paimon imagined.

派蒙:下一位!

Paimon:Next!

埃勒曼:轮到我了。专家,我想知道我要用什么姿势入睡,才能做和昨天相同的梦呢?

Ilman:Oh, it's my turn. Esteemed expert, I want to know what posture I should sleep in so I can have the same dream as the one I had last night.

派蒙:呃,这个…

Paimon:Uh, well...

旅行者:我也想知道,专家。

Traveler:Yes, please enlighten us, esteemed expert.

派蒙:你不帮帮我吗?!

Paimon:Hey! You're supposed to be helping!

派蒙:那、那你先说说你想做的梦是什么吧?

Paimon:Um, first, why don't you tell Paimon about the dream you want to have again?

埃勒曼:很普通,就是阳光明媚的日子,我坐着和我的妻子聊天,聆听风吹过山野的声音。

Ilman:Oh, it's quite ordinary. I sat and chatted with my wife on a sunny day, listening to the breeze blowing through the valley.

派蒙:那直接找你的妻子聊天就好了,没必要在梦里实现嘛。

Paimon:Why don't you just find your wife and talk with her? There's no need to wait for a dream!

埃勒曼:这个,你有所不知…她已经不在了。

Ilman:Well, uh... Unfortunately, she passed away.

派蒙:啊!对不起,我又说错话了。

Paimon:Oh!? Uh, sorry! Paimon shouldn't have assumed anything.

埃勒曼:没事没事,是我没说清楚,我就是想再见见她。

Ilman:No, it's fine, I didn't make that clear. I just want a chance to see her again.

旅行者:如果看她的画片入睡呢?

Traveler:Have you tried looking at her photos right before you fall asleep?

派蒙:对啊,我觉得比起姿势,睡之前在想什么更重要。

Paimon:Yeah, it's not really about posture. What you think about right before falling asleep is probably way more important.

埃勒曼:只是这样就可以了吗?

Ilman:Oh, is that all I have to do?

派蒙:毕竟想她的是你,做梦的也是你,你的梦很容易把它们关联起来。

Paimon:Think about it, if you're the one thinking about her, and you're the one that'll be dreaming about her, then it'll be easier to connect your thoughts and dreams.

埃勒曼:有道理,我今晚就回去试试!谢谢专家的建议!

Ilman:You do have a point... I'll give it a try tonight! Thanks for your wise advice!

凯西娅:到我了到我了,我想知道梦里见到的植物的名字!

Kathya:Oh, my turn, my turn! Ahem, I want to know the name of the plant in my dream!

黛比:我想把我房间里的纪念品盒带到梦里去!

Debbi:I want to bring the souvenir box in my room into my dream!

波林:我昨晚梦见了荒地上飞过了一只乌鸦,请问这有什么含义吗?

Pawlin:I dreamt of a raven flying over the wasteland last night. Does that have any kind of special meaning?

派蒙:喂,别急,一个一个来嘛!

Paimon:Hey, no rush. One at a time!

花了很多时间,「专家」的工作终于告一段落。

After a long time, the "experts" finally conclude their work.

派蒙:唉,他们的问题太难了。我们并不比他们多知道些什么,只是经验比较丰富而已。

Paimon:Ugh, their questions were way too difficult. We don't actually know anything more than they do. We're just more experienced dreamers, that's all.

【选项1】

旅行者:他们没那么在乎答案。

Traveler: They didn't really care about the answers.

【选项2】

旅行者:活跃的梦境让他们兴奋。

Traveler: Vivid dreams are just really exciting to them.

派蒙:也对哦,探索和思考比问题的答案更有意思。

Paimon:You do have a point. It's more rewarding to explore and contemplate the meaning of a question than to focus on the answer itself.

派蒙:打个比方的话,就像饿了三天三夜的流浪者,无比渴望补充能量,至于是米饭还是蛋糕都无所谓。

Paimon:Right now, these people are like wanderers who've starved for three days and three nights and are desperate to replenish their energy. Any explanation they get now is like pure sustenance to them, no matter how good the explanation really is!

派蒙:——我这么说的话,你知道我想起谁了吧?

Paimon:Oh, and now that Paimon has said that, you know who comes to mind?

旅行者:纳西妲。

Traveler:Nahida.

派蒙:嘿嘿,是的,她如果在这里多半会说类似的话。

Paimon:Bingo! If she was here, she'd probably be making some similar analogy.

派蒙:可惜她现在很忙,应该没时间参加这样的集会。

Paimon:Unfortunately, she's super busy right now, and may not have time for gatherings like this.

皮特:两位专家,又有客人想要向你们请教。

Pedrush:Dear experts, we have another guest who would like to consult you.

派蒙:欸?不用了吧,回答问题的时候你也看到了,我们算不上什么专业人士。

Paimon:Eh? But you saw how we answered all the questions just now... We're not really all that knowledgeable.

皮特:这位客人,比较特殊…

Pedrush:Ah, but this guest is rather... special.

纳西妲:我的问题是,你们来这么有趣的地方,怎么不叫上我?

Nahida:My question is, why didn't you immediately tell me about such an interesting place?

派蒙:呜哇!你怎么在这里!

Paimon:Huh, Nahida!? How did you get here!?

纳西妲:像「品梦一刻」这样有趣的活动可不是每天都有,再忙我也会抽空来看看。

Nahida:Interesting events like "A Moment of Dreams" don't happen every day, after all. No matter how busy things are, I'd still set aside some time to check it out.

纳西妲:遇见你们,倒是意外的缘分了。

Nahida:Anyway, I really didn't expect to meet you here.

派蒙:对了!你是最了解梦的人,那应该可以帮我们回答所有的问题吧!

Paimon:Oh, right! If there's anyone that understands dreams, it's you! You should be able to help us answer all these questions!

纳西妲:这么说也没错。来吧,想问什么都可以问哦,越有意思的问题越好。

Nahida:You're not wrong. All right, they can ask me anything. The more interesting, the better.

埃勒曼:……

Ilman:...

纳西妲:怎么了?刚刚气氛还很热闹,怎么突然都犹豫了。

Nahida:Huh? What's wrong? You were all so excited a minute ago... why the sudden hesitation?

旅行者:他们还需要心理准备。

Traveler:I think they need to build up some courage first.

纳西妲:就算是这样,我看上去也不可怕吧。

Nahida:Even so, it's not like I look super intimidating or anything, right?

纳西妲:要说了不起的程度,你们也在须弥做了许许多多伟大的事啊。

Nahida:And in terms of reputation and renown, you've also done many great things in Sumeru, yet they didn't even flinch at you.

旅行者:程度还是不一样。

Traveler:Still, not quite the same as approaching an archon.

纳西妲:唉,有趣的问题一下子都消失了。原来我是扫兴的那个人,那我走好了。

Nahida:Alas, the interesting questions have all vanished in an instant. It appears I'm the one spoiling the fun here. I'll see myself out.

派蒙:也不是这个意思啦!

Paimon:Aw, that's not true, Nahida!

纳西妲:我不想违背「品梦一刻」的初衷,即人们相聚于此,自由分享美妙的梦境。

Nahida:I don't want to get in the way of the original purpose of "A Moment of Dreams," which is to let people gather here and freely share their marvelous dreams.

纳西妲:现在的气氛就像装在容器里的水,多了一份循规蹈矩,但再也没有身处江河的自由自在。

Nahida:Now the atmosphere here is like water poured into a container... The water is more secure and settled, but it has lost its free-flowing nature from the river.

纳西妲:我只是想成为其中的一枚水滴,可不要当什么不解风情的容器。

Nahida:I just wanted to be another drop in the water, not the cold and restrictive container.

旅行者:她这是不是…

Traveler:Is she doing what I think she is...?

派蒙:…在闹别扭啊。

Paimon:She's sulking...

派蒙:没关系啦,你们都积极一点,草神大人很容易相处的!不然她真的要走了哦?

Paimon:Um, hey, it's all right, everyone. No need to be shy! The Dendro Archon is really nice, so please, just go ahead and ask! Otherwise, she'll leave.

阿塔:那、那我先来试试吧。

Ata:A—Alright... I'll give it a try.

派蒙:是刚刚的「软体人」。

Paimon:Oh, it's the slime guy.

阿塔:这是什么奇奇怪怪的称呼…我已经不想变成史莱姆了,可能团雀或者鱼更适合我。

Ata:Hey, drop the nicknames, would ya? Besides... I don't want to become a Slime anymore. Maybe a Finch or fish is more suitable for me.

纳西妲:原来如此,想要在梦中变成小动物对吧。为什么会有这样的想法呢?

Nahida:I see. So you want to become a small animal in your dreams, right? Why do you think that sounds good to you?

阿塔:可能就是想经历一些不一样的事吧,毕竟生活千篇一律。

Ata:I guess I just want to experience something different. My everyday life is nothing but the same...

阿塔:明明抬头就是天空,远方就是海洋,但我只能被关在轮回一样的日子里。

Ata:The sky is right above me, and the ocean just over the horizon, yet I remain caged in a life of monotony.

纳西妲:所以想要在梦里获得新鲜感…抱歉,我好像更困惑了,那为什么不在现实里寻找新鲜感呢?

Nahida:So you want to experience something new in your dreams... Sorry, I'm getting a little confused. Why don't you seek out some new experiences in real life?

阿塔:因为不工作就没有摩拉啊,我也不想天天敲钉子锯木头,可家里还有老人和孩子需要照顾…

Ata:Because if I don't work, I won't have any Mora. Sure, I don't want to be out hammering nails and cutting wood every day, but I have aging parents and young children to take care of.

阿塔:意识到这一切的时候,我发现自己的生活已经被琐碎填满,一点自由空间都没有了。

Ata:By the time this all dawned on me, I realized that my life has already been filled to the brim by trifling matters, and I have no more freedom.

纳西妲:可是这样的话,就算在梦里变成了飞鸟或者游鱼,你还是会继续敲钉子和锯木头的哦。

Nahida:But if that's the case, then even if you became a flying bird or swimming fish, you will still be hammering nails and cutting wood in your dreams.

纳西妲:因为你已经被关起来了嘛,肉体化作什么都好,精神仍然飞不出这个困境。

Nahida:The reason is you've already been caged. It doesn't matter what your physical body turns into, your mind will still be stuck in the same predicament.

阿塔:欸?这么可怕吗?那我应该怎么办才好?

Ata:Really? That sounds pretty terrible! Then what should I do?

纳西妲:虽然我不能切身感受到你背负的压力,但要不要先换一把锤子试试呢?

Nahida:I don't know everything that you're going through, but how about replacing your hammer?

阿塔:换锤子?

Ata:Huh? Replacing my hammer?

纳西妲:对哦,工作了这么久,一定知道什么样的锤子用起来顺手吧。

Nahida:That's right. Having worked for such a long time, you of all people must know what makes a good hammer.

阿塔:那当然,重量要足,这样可以减少挥击的次数;握柄不能太光滑,不然容易握不稳。

Ata:Well, of course. A good hammer needs to be heavy enough to drive the nail in with just a couple taps... and the handle has to have a good grip to it — not too smooth.

阿塔:这么说的话,现在用的锤子的确已经有一阵子没换过了。

Ata:Come to think of it, I haven't replaced my current hammer in quite some time.

纳西妲:更换一下吧,在锤子的握柄上配上喜欢的装饰、毛皮或者硬皮带,最后再写上孩子的名字。

Nahida:You should replace it. Then decorate the handle with something you like... maybe some ornaments, fur, or a hard leather wrapping. Then, write the names of your children on it.

阿塔:…很有道理,感觉工作起来都会更有力量!

Ata:That makes sense... I think it'd give me a good boost of energy at work!

纳西妲:新鲜感,就是来源于生活中的小小仪式哦。

Nahida:A new sense of adventure often begins with the little things in life.

纳西妲:你不需要变成飞鸟或者游鱼,只要你努力地生活,你所珍视的一切都会是你幸福的源泉。

Nahida:You don't need to become a bird in the air or fish in the sea. You only need to do your best in life, and all those things you cherish will become your source of happiness.

阿塔:我懂了,我懂了,简直就像醍醐灌顶!

Ata:Yes, yes... I get it now. This is a real eye-opener for me!

阿塔:我现在就去挑选新的锤子…不,我应该自己造一把,谢谢草神大人!

Ata:I'll go and pick out a new hammer right away... No, I should make one of my own. Thank you, great Dendro Archon!

派蒙:不愧是你啊,总能找到这么好的切入点。

Paimon:That's our Nahida! Only you would know how to get right to the heart of the problem.

纳西妲:其实我也没怎么「理解」。

Nahida:Actually, I didn't really understand the problem.

派蒙:欸?

Paimon:Huh?

纳西妲:我会这么说,是因为我见过有工人做了同样的事。在他很累的时候,就会看看握柄上的名字。

Nahida:I gave him that advice because I once saw a worker doing the same thing. Whenever he became tired, he would look at some names on the handle of his tool.

纳西妲:不一会儿,他就开始笑,吓了我一跳。我猜,对他来说那应该是很重要的人的名字吧。

Nahida:After a moment, he'd start to smile. It really surprised me at the time... My guess is that the names on the handle were of important people to him.

【选项1】

旅行者:我有点明白了。

Traveler: I think I understand.

【选项2】

旅行者:你只是在举一反三。

Traveler: You were just drawing from a similar example.

纳西妲:嗯,观察之后我知道,这样的行为会让人类获得动力。但为什么呢?

Nahida:Mm-hmm. After observation, I know this kind of behavior motivates people... but why is that?

纳西妲:是兴奋,是期盼,还是无奈,我无从得知,就算能知道他的想法,也难以把握他的情绪。

Nahida:Is it because of excitement, anticipation, or helplessness? I really don't know... And even if I could know what's going through his mind, it's still difficult to fully grasp his feelings.

派蒙:原来是这样,对你来说居然需要绕这么大的弯…

Paimon:Oh, Paimon gets what you mean... Huh, Paimon had no idea it takes you so much effort to understand these kinds of things...

纳西妲:呵呵,所以我刚刚也稍微有点忐忑,所幸看他那么开心,我应该没说错话。

Nahida:Hehe, that's why I was a bit nervous just now. But luckily, seeing his happy face in the end reassured me that I didn't say anything wrong.

纳西妲:不用太在意,这就是我的学习方式啦。

Nahida:Don't mind me, though. This is just my way of learning.

旅行者:需要的话,我会协助你。

Traveler:I'm happy to help if you ever need it.

派蒙:你把我排除在外了!我明明也很擅长察言观色!

Paimon:Hey, don't forget about Paimon! Everyone knows that Paimon's also super skilled at reading people's feelings!

纳西妲:谢谢你们,那我安心多了。下一个问题吧。

Nahida:Thanks, you two. That makes me feel a lot better. Let's move on to the next question, shall we?

埃勒曼:我的问题刚刚已经问过了,但我还希望能听听草神大人的回答。

Ilman:I already asked the experts my question earlier, but I wanted to hear the Dendro Archon's response, too.

埃勒曼:我应该怎样做,才能在每个夜晚的梦里,都见到我已经过世的妻子呢?

Ilman:What should I do if I want to see my deceased wife in my dreams every night?

纳西妲:对已逝之人的思念啊…

Nahida:Hmm, longing for the deceased...

【选项1】

旅行者:(她在回忆大慈树王吗…)

Traveler: (Is she remembering something about Greater Lord Rukkhadevata?)

【选项2】

旅行者:(不对,她已经不记得了。)

Traveler: (No, she shouldn't be able to remember anymore.)

纳西妲:就算不停地重复那些美好的记忆,也只是放大现实的空虚而已。

Nahida:Even if you keep reliving those beautiful memories, it'll only highlight the emptiness in your real life.

纳西妲:如果她还在的话,一定不希望见到这样的你吧?

Nahida:If your wife were still alive, she certainly wouldn't want to see you like this, would she?

埃勒曼:嗯,理应如此。但我们在梦中度过的时光,并非只是对记忆的重复。

Ilman:No, I suppose not... But our time together in my dreams is not just reliving our past together.

埃勒曼:我不知道是不是我太想她了,她在梦中的样子,简直就像是活过来了一样…

Ilman:I don't know. Maybe it's because I miss her too much, but it's really as if she had come back to life in my dreams.

埃勒曼:梦里发生过什么,她全都记得,就算我醒来了,再次入梦之后,我们还能顺着上次的话题聊下去。

Ilman:She even remembers each and every dream. After I wake up and then continue dreaming again later, we can pick up our conversation right where we last left off.

纳西妲:这可真是奇妙。按理来说,连续性的梦境少之又少。

Nahida:That's really amazing. Statistically speaking, continuous dreams are extremely rare.

埃勒曼:她在我的梦中,就像获得了第二次生命。可她越是鲜活,醒来的我就越觉得空虚与痛苦,这究竟是好事还是折磨呢…

Ilman:It's almost as if my wife has obtained a second life in my dreams. But the more vivid she appears, the emptier I feel and the more painful it is when I wake up. I don't know whether to call it a blessing or a curse...

纳西妲:或许一切的根源,还是在于「思念」吧。

Nahida:Maybe all of this is rooted in your deep longing for her.

纳西妲:你和她,是否拥有很遗憾的未尽之事?

Nahida:Were there any unresolved matters or regrets between the two of you?

埃勒曼:我不知道,但不能和她白头偕老,一起走完这一生,就是我最大的遗憾吧。

Ilman:I don't know... I suppose my biggest regret is that I couldn't spend the rest of my life with her.

埃勒曼:本来我已经准备向前看了,要不是这一场过于真实的梦,我也不至于如此犹豫。

Ilman:I really felt like I was ready to move on. I wouldn't be so hesitant now if it weren't for these hyper-realistic dreams I've been having.

派蒙:这就是「日有所思,夜有所梦」吧。

Paimon:Huh. You know, they say that whatever's on your mind is what goes into your dreams.

纳西妲:但梦境永远都只是梦境,我们是活在现实中的人。

Nahida:But dreams are, and will forever be, just dreams. We are people living in the real world.

纳西妲:过于沉溺在梦境里并不是什么好事,只是会不断地消耗你的心神而已。

Nahida:It's not good to be overly obsessed with dreams. All it'll do is fill up your mind and eat away at your thoughts.

埃勒曼:…我知道,所以我也有点自责,我还需要照顾我和她的孩子。

Ilman:Yes, I know... That's why I'm also a little disappointed in myself. I still need to take care of our child.

埃勒曼:让她看到爸爸萎靡不振的样子,影响也不好吧。

Ilman:And it's probably not good to let her see me in such a state...

埃勒曼:唉,还是谢谢草神大人的建议。

Ilman:sigh Anyway, thanks for your advice, great Dendro Archon.

纳西妲:他的状态让人有点担心,希望他能快点振作起来。

Nahida:Hmm, I'm a little worried about him. I hope he can find a way to cheer up soon.

纳西妲:我觉得我状态还不错,你们如果觉得有点无聊也不用一直陪着我,毕竟你们是来玩的嘛。

Nahida:I think I can handle things from here. You don't need to stay here if you find it boring. You're here to have a good time, after all.

关照失落的埃勒曼 Check on Ilman, who is depressed

派蒙:你好点了吗?

Paimon:Are you feeling any better now?

埃勒曼:嗯,我觉得草神大人说的很有道理,我需要从这种思念中抽身。

Ilman:Yes. I think the Dendro Archon made a really good point. I need to stop dwelling on my wife like this and move on with my life.

埃勒曼:我想了想,每次在梦中,我都会和我的妻子在一个相似的地方见面。

Ilman:Now that I think about it, my wife and I always meet at a familiar place in my dreams.

埃勒曼:那个地方是真实存在的,只是稍微有点远,也比较危险,我一个人不敢去。

Ilman:I know where that place exists in reality, but it's a bit far and dangerous. I don't dare to go there on my own.

埃勒曼:但果然还是应该去看看,看到那里什么都没有,我就能认清现实了。

Ilman:But, at the same time, I feel as if I should go and have a look anyway. Perhaps I'll be able to move on once I see that there's nothing there.

旅行者:似乎也是一种办法。

Traveler:Sounds like a good plan.

埃勒曼:不然,总觉得我自己像喝醉了一样,半梦半醒。

Ilman:Otherwise, I'll keep on feeling like everything is covered in a haze... like I'm only half-awake.

埃勒曼:只要晚上不要再梦到相似的场景,我大概就能回到现实中来了。

Ilman:Once I can stop dreaming about that place, I'll probably be able to get my life back together.

埃勒曼:你们是冒险家对吧,如果可以的话,能麻烦你们护送我去那个地方吗?

Ilman:Actually, you two are adventurers, right? If it's okay with you, could you escort me to that place?

【选项1】

旅行者:去看看吧。

Traveler: Sure, let's go have a look.

【选项2】

旅行者:去清醒一下吧。

Traveler: Let's go get a breath of fresh air.

派蒙:就当是去转换一下心情好了。

Paimon:Yeah, it might also be a good chance for us to unwind.

派蒙:虽然见不到你的妻子,但能看到大好的风景,心情也会跟着开阔起来吧。

Paimon:Even if you can't see your wife there, taking in some nice scenery will definitely help cheer you up.

埃勒曼:嗯,我希望是这样。

Ilman:Yeah, I hope so too.

派蒙:嘿嘿,快点振作起来吧。

Paimon:Alright, go ahead and get yourself ready then.

旅行者:(说到对故人的「思念」,大慈树王的事还是告诉纳西妲吧。)

Traveler:(Speaking of longing for the deceased, I'd better tell Nahida about Greater Lord Rukkhadevata.)

旅行者:(至少也要让纳西妲知道,她曾「存在过」。)

Traveler:(Nahida should at least know that she once existed in this world.)

纳西妲:你们又打算瞒着我,去什么好玩的地方吗?

Nahida:Ahem! Are you headed off to some interesting place without telling me again?

派蒙:欸,你不是在回答问题吗?

Paimon:Huh, wait, aren't you supposed to be answering questions?

纳西妲:刚刚结束,今天真是收获颇丰,听到了好多好多新奇的想法。

Nahida:I just finished. And I really got a lot out of it... so many interesting and novel thoughts.

纳西妲:你们好像要去什么地方,也把我带上吧。

Nahida:Anyway, it looks like you're going somewhere. Why don't you take me with you?

埃勒曼:这种事不方便麻烦草神大人,您应该还有很多事情要忙。

Ilman:Oh, there's no need to trouble you, great Dendro Archon. I imagine you must have many other important things to deal with.

纳西妲:不用客气,我自然是考虑过才说要一起去的。

Nahida:No need to stand on ceremony. Besides, I wouldn't have asked to come along if I didn't have a good reason.

纳西妲:我想趁此机会和你们讨论一些我心中的困惑。

Nahida:I wanted to use this opportunity to discuss with you some things that are puzzling me right now.

埃勒曼:草神大人,居然也会有困惑吗…

Ilman:Hmm, I didn't know the great Dendro Archon could become puzzled, too...

纳西妲:我和你们也没有那么大的不同啦。好了,走吧,边走边说。

Nahida:I'm not all that different from you, you know. All right, let's go. We can talk on the way.

旅行者:(先跟她走吧,大慈树王的事一两句话也说不清。)

Traveler:(I'd better go with her. The whole Greater Lord Rukkhadevata thing will take some explaining...)

前往埃勒曼提到的地方 Go to the place Ilman mentioned

与埃勒曼交谈 Talk to Ilman

派蒙:有种出来郊游的感觉呢。

Paimon:Ah, it's always nice to go for a leisurely stroll!

埃勒曼:冒险家总是来这样的地方吗?

Ilman:Do adventurers often go to places like this?

【选项1】

旅行者:那是当然。

Traveler: Yes, of course.

【选项2】

旅行者:比这里凶险得多。

Traveler: We usually journey through far more dangerous places than this.

埃勒曼:真是了不起…

Ilman:Hmm, I guess so.

纳西妲:你们在梦境里都是在这里见面吗?

Nahida:So this is where you always meet your wife in your dreams?

埃勒曼:嗯,基本都是,就在前面的山顶上。

Ilman:Yes, for the most part. Our place is on the summit just up ahead.

埃勒曼:我们什么都不干,就聊一些日常的话题。

Ilman:When I saw her in my dreams, we didn't do anything but talk about ordinary, mundane topics.

埃勒曼:我会告诉她海达,也就是我们的女儿的近况,她每次听得都很入神。

Ilman:I'd tell her about our daughter, Haydar, and she always listened intently.

埃勒曼:她也会和我一起回忆过去,和我分享趣事,开些小玩笑。

Ilman:She would also reminisce about the past with me, telling me interesting stories and cracking jokes.

埃勒曼:就是这种感觉,让人觉得持续多长时间都不够。

Ilman:It feels like no matter how long we may chat, it's never enough.

派蒙:平凡与安宁,也是一种难得的幸福呢。

Paimon:Sometimes, it's the little things in life that matter the most.

纳西妲:这就是我感到困惑的地方了…

Nahida:This is the part I'm a little puzzled about...

纳西妲:因为我对梦比较了解,梦境普遍是缺乏逻辑和连续性的。

Nahida:I am very familiar with dreams, and normally, they lack logic and continuity.

纳西妲:你之前说过,她会记得你讲过的事,对吗?

Nahida:But you said she could remember what you had told her before, right?

埃勒曼:嗯,她以前就会很专心地听我说话,现在在梦里也是一样。

Ilman:That's right. She always listened to me carefully in real life, and now, she's doing the same in my dreams.

埃勒曼:她总能记住生活中的各种细节,来为我制造惊喜,这也让我觉得她就像活过来了一样。

Ilman:She always surprises me with some details from our lives in the real world. The fact that she can remember such things makes me feel like she's alive.

派蒙:有点神奇…不过梦境本来就是神奇的东西。

Paimon:Whoa, that's pretty weird... Well, dreams are kinda weird to begin with.

纳西妲:问题在于,他的描述太「有序」了,梦是一种比你们想象得还要脆弱的东西。

Nahida:However, the problem is that his dreams have too much structure and continuity. Most dreams are far more fragile than you could imagine.

纳西妲:比如窗外传来巨响,在梦中可能就会变成你被装进大炮发射出去。

Nahida:For example, a loud noise outside your window in the real world could cause your dream self to get loaded into and fired out of a big cannon.

纳西妲:比如口干舌燥,在梦中可能就会变成在无尽的沙漠中艰难跋涉。

Nahida:Another example... If you're thirsty in the real world, then you might find yourself trudging through a desert in your dream.

纳西妲:而你的妻子的形象,稳定到不受一切的干扰。从概率上说这种情况极为少见。

Nahida:But the appearance of your wife seems unusually stable and unaffected by any outside interference. Statistically, this should be extremely rare.

埃勒曼:我也不明白为什么,但我也没有理由怀疑或是拒绝这场梦,因为它实在太美了。

Ilman:I don't understand it either, but I have no reason to suspect or reject these dreams. They're too beautiful.

【选项1】

旅行者:的确。

Traveler: Indeed.

【选项2】

旅行者:好像确实不用纠结成因。

Traveler: I agree, it doesn't really feel like a cause for concern.

纳西妲:但我很想知道,这样的梦境对我来说也是新奇的现象,所以我想来观察所谓的「现场」。

Nahida:But I still want to figure out the how and the why. These kinds of dreams are novel to me as well. That's why I want to have a look at the scene your dreams have been taking place at.

纳西妲:走吧,就当是郊游,我们去山上看看。

Nahida:Let's go! Just think of it as a nice little hike to the top of the mountain.

登上山顶 Climb to the summit

派蒙:果然这里不太安全。

Paimon:Well, he really wasn't kidding. This place definitely isn't safe.

纳西妲:没关系,速战速决吧。

Nahida:No matter. We'll just finish them quickly.

派蒙:欸?你也要参与吗?

Paimon:Huh? Are you going to fight too, Nahida?

纳西妲:当然,这也是郊游的一环嘛。

Nahida:Of course. This is all part of our little trip.

击败眼前的魔物 Defeat the monsters in front of you

与埃勒曼交谈 Talk to Ilman

派蒙:风景挺好的嘛,也很适合睡觉和吃零食。

Paimon:The scenery here is amazing... It also seems like a great spot for eating snacks and taking a nap.

派蒙:我也想天天来这里打发时间,嘿嘿。

Paimon:Paimon wouldn't mind spending some time here every day, either. sigh

纳西妲:好像没发现什么奇怪的地方。

Nahida:I've yet to see anything strange about this place.

纳西妲:我不打算否认思念的力量,或许这种不可量化的情感因素,真的拥有整理梦境的能力。

Nahida:I do not plan to deny the power of longing. Such an intense but unquantifiable emotion could indeed have the power to organize dreams.

派蒙:他的妻子一定是很有魅力的人吧。

Paimon:His wife must be a really amazing person.

派蒙:欸?埃勒曼人呢?

Paimon:Huh? Wait, where'd he go?

四周张望后发现,埃勒曼已经来到山崖边,喃喃自语。

You look around and see Ilman, who is standing by the cliff talking to himself.

埃勒曼:你居然在这里等我,我今天带了很厉害的人过来。

Ilman:Oh, so you were waiting for me here? Well, guess what, I've brought someone amazing with me today.

埃勒曼:草神大人说要和我同行,吓了我一跳呢。

Ilman:When the Dendro Archon said she wanted to come with me, I could hardly believe it!

埃勒曼:等我路走熟了,我就把海达也带过来,她一直和我说很想你。

Ilman:I'll bring Haydar once I'm more familiar with the way here. She's been telling me that she really misses you.

派蒙:他、他怎么了?

Paimon:Huh? Wh—What's wrong with him?

派蒙:那边一个人都没有啊。

Paimon:There's nobody there.

埃勒曼:等等,麦娜尔,那边有点危险,别再走了。

Ilman:Wait, Maynar. Don't go that way, it's dangerous.

埃勒曼一边自言自语,一边向悬崖边走去。

Ilman continues talking to himself as he approaches the cliff.

纳西妲:他要掉下去了,拉住他!

Nahida:Uh-oh, he's gonna fall. Catch him!

派蒙:呼,幸好他没摔下去。但他怎么突然开始说胡话,现在好像又晕过去了?

Paimon:Phew, luckily he didn't fall... But what was all that rambling about? He also looks like he's passed out...

纳西妲:他现在处于梦境之中,他刚刚说的话,也和之前他描述的梦境几乎吻合。

Nahida:He's in a dream now. What he said just now matches almost perfectly with the dreams he described to us earlier.

派蒙:欸?他…睡着了,还做了同样的梦?

Paimon:Oh? So... he fell asleep, and started to have the same dream?

纳西妲:我也觉得有些奇怪,但我们不能叫醒梦游的人,只能在这里等等了。

Nahida:I find it a little strange as well, but we mustn't awaken someone while they're sleepwalking. All we can do is sit here and wait.

埃勒曼:唔…嗯?

Ilman:Uh... Huh?

埃勒曼:麦娜尔,麦娜尔呢?

Ilman:Maynar... Where's Maynar?

派蒙:噢!你已经醒过来了,太好了。

Paimon:Oh, good! You're finally awake.

埃勒曼:我这是…

Ilman:What happened...

【选项1】

旅行者:你刚刚在梦游。

Traveler: You were sleepwalking...

【选项2】

旅行者:差点掉下去了。

Traveler: And almost fell.

埃勒曼:梦游?

Ilman:Huh? Sleepwalking?

埃勒曼:哦,对啊,那只有可能是梦呢。

Ilman:Oh, right... It was all just a dream...

埃勒曼:爬上山顶的瞬间,我就看到我的妻子麦娜尔坐在那里,我就走过去了。

Ilman:The moment I reached the summit, I saw my wife, Maynar, sitting there, and walked over to her.

埃勒曼:她听我介绍了你们,就有点慌张地往前走,我让她别过去,那边是悬崖…

Ilman:After I introduced her to you, she seemed a little flustered and started walking away. I told her to stop because of the cliff...

埃勒曼:接着她好像就消失了,我的身边吹起了大风,天也突然黑了下来。

Ilman:And then she seemed to suddenly disappear. A strong wind started to blow around me and the sky grew dark.

埃勒曼:当我意识到好像有什么不对劲的时候,我就醒过来了。

Ilman:When I realized something wasn't right, I woke up.

派蒙:听起来这也太奇怪了,你是不是太累了啊?

Paimon:That sounds pretty wild... Maybe you were just too tired.

埃勒曼:不会吧,我昨天睡了很久,现在也不觉得困。

Ilman:I don't think so... I slept a lot yesterday, and I don't feel very sleepy now.

纳西妲:可能是我们跟来,影响了他的潜意识对梦境的塑造吧。

Nahida:Maybe we've affected the way his subconscious constructs dreams by following him here.

纳西妲:不管怎么样,能平安苏醒就好。

Nahida:Anyway, all that matters is that you woke up safe and sound.

埃勒曼:我大概知道发生什么了。抱歉,要不是你们一起跟来,我可能已经摔下去了。

Ilman:I think I know what happened now, I'm sorry... If it weren't for you, I would have fallen.

纳西妲:总之,我们先回去吧,你暂时不要来这个地方了。

Nahida:Let's head back now. Don't come back to this place again for the time being.

埃勒曼:…嗯,好的。

Ilman:...O—Okay.

派蒙:纳西妲,现在你有什么想法吗?我有点担心。

Paimon:Nahida, what's on your mind? Paimon's a little worried now.

纳西妲:线索太少,我的推论还不太可靠。但是我在担心,如果埃勒曼先生的遭遇并非个例的话…

Nahida:We still don't have enough evidence to work off of, so it's hard to draw any reliable conclusions yet... But I'm concerned that Ilman's case may not be unique to him...

派蒙:对啊,「品梦一刻」还有那么多对梦境记忆犹新的人!

Paimon:Oh right, come to think of it, there were lots of people from the event who had vivid memories of their dreams!

旅行者:可能已经行动了。

Traveler:Maybe this phenomenon is already spreading.

纳西妲:对,不只是「品梦一刻」,这样的人可能还存在于须弥的其他地方。

Nahida:Right, and not only at "A Moment of Dreams." There may be people like this all across Sumeru.

纳西妲:我们需要尽快掌握现状和它的发展速度。

Nahida:We need to understand what's happening and the rate of its development as soon as possible.

派蒙:那我们快回去吧。

Paimon:Then there's no time to lose. Let's head back!

派蒙:别愣着了,埃勒曼!快跟我们走!

Paimon:Stop standing there, Ilman! Let's go!

返回「品梦一刻」确认现状 Return to "A Moment of Dreams" to ascertain the situation

皮特:你们这么快就回来了,一路上还顺利吗?

Pedrush:Oh, you're back already. How did it go?

纳西妲:事态很紧急,麻烦你通知在场的所有人,可以继续讨论,但不能尝试追寻梦中的场景。

Nahida:We have an emergency on our hands. Please notify everyone here that while they can continue to discuss their dreams, they mustn't try to visit or recreate the locations and scenes that they have been experiencing in them.

皮特:欸?好、好的,既然草神大人都这么说了…

Pedrush:What? A—Alright, if that's the wish of the great Dendro Archon...

皮特:但我能知道发生了什么吗?看你们脸色都挺严肃的样子。

Pedrush:But could you at least tell me what happened? You all look so serious...

和皮特简单讲述了路上发生的事。

You tell Pedrush what happened on your trip with Ilman.

皮特:我知道了,居然有这么危险的事。

Pedrush:I see, I never knew even a dream could be so dangerous.

皮特:放心吧,我会提醒所有参与者,我还会把这件事告诉「品梦一刻」的其他工作人员。

Pedrush:Don't worry. I'll be sure to notify all the event participants, and inform the other staff members about what has happened.

皮特:通过报名者的名册,应该可以联系到更多对梦境感兴趣的人,警告的范围应该能更全面。

Pedrush:Using the event registration list, I should be able to contact more people that were interested in dreams, and warn them about the situation.

纳西妲:多谢你,这下子帮大忙了。

Nahida:Thank you, that would be very helpful.

皮特:我先确认一下今天来参加活动的人,是不是都还在…

Pedrush:Let me confirm if all of today's participants are still here...

皮特:阿塔已经回去了,好像要去造锤子,问题不大…欸?稍等,凯西娅呢?

Pedrush:Ata has already left... It seemed that he was on his way to make a hammer, so that shouldn't be a problem. Oh? Wait a second... Where's Kathya?

皮特:你们有人见过凯西娅吗?她已经走了吗?

Pedrush:Has anyone seen Kathya? Has she already left?

黛比:哦,她说她有想去的地方,好像已经出发了。

Debbi:Oh, I think she already left. She said there was somewhere she wanted to go...

派蒙:糟了,不会也是想去探寻梦境中的场景吧?!

Paimon:Oh no, did she want to look for the place from her dreams, too?

纳西妲:能告诉我们她去了哪里吗?

Nahida:Can you tell us where she went?

黛比:嗯,她简单和我说了一下,就在茸蕈窟附近。

Debbi:Yes, she did briefly mention it... somewhere near Chatrakam Cave.

纳西妲:好的,谢谢你,我们现在就去看看。

Nahida:Alright, thank you. We'll go look for her.

纳西妲:麻烦你也帮我们通知一下其他人,千万不要贸然行动。

Nahida:Please help us tell the others not to do anything reckless.

黛比:知道了。唉,谁能想到会变成这样…

Debbi:Sure thing. sigh Who would have known things would've turned out like this...

最后更新于