一路随风 Follow the Wind
「南十字武斗会」的决赛即将开始,对手的真容也将浮出水面,距离夺冠只差一步。 The grand final of the Crux Clash is about to begin, and you will soon meet your opponent. Victory is but one step away...
进入场地,参加决赛 Enter the arena to fight the final round
北斗:唔,怎么还没有来…
Beidou:Huh, why isn't he here yet...
北斗:算了,还是先开始你的隆重登场好了,旅行者。
Beidou:Never mind, we can start by making your entrance first, Traveler.
北斗:各位,安静一下,注意这边!
Beidou:Everyone, listen up. Your attention, please!
北斗:紧张刺激的「南十字武斗会」,终于来到了最后的决赛。
Beidou:We've reached the climax of The Crux Clash. This is the final match!
北斗:经历了许多许多惊心动魄的比试之后,终于有两位选手来到了今天的舞台之上。
Beidou:We've seen many exciting battles today, and now, at long last, the two finalists have emerged.
北斗:首先,我要介绍的这一位,大家就算没有见过,也一定听过他/她的名声。
Beidou:Now, I'd like to introduce our first combatant. Though few have seen her/him, her/his reputation knows no bounds.
北斗:他/她就是,令魔神奥赛尔也为之胆寒,愚人众的执行官也闻之色变的,璃月的异乡人英雄!旅行者!
Beidou:She/He strikes fear into the heart of Osial and the mere mention of her/his name causes even Fatui Harbingers to turn pale in the face... Introducing Liyue's traveling hero, Traveler!
:哦哦哦哦哦哦哦——!
:Wooooow!!!
参赛者:等了好久了!
Clash Competitor:I've been waiting for this moment!
北斗:想必在半决赛的时候,大家都看到了他/她的精彩表现。
Beidou:I'm sure everyone witnessed her/his thrilling match in the semi-finals.
北斗:今天的决赛,精彩程度一定会更胜一筹!
Beidou:But today's final round will surely take things up a notch!
北斗:而我们的另一位选手…唔,现在还没有到场。
Beidou:As for our other combatant... Uh, he still hasn't arrived.
北斗:真是的,搞什么去了。决赛又不能像是之前的比赛,直接判定弃权…
Beidou:C'mon, what could be taking him so long? You can't just forfeit for not showing up like in previous rounds... This is the finals!
北斗:抱歉抱歉,麻烦大家再稍等一会儿!
Beidou:Apologies! Everyone just sit tight!
【选项1】
旅行者:会不会是记错时间了?
Traveler: Maybe they got the match time mixed up?
【选项2】
旅行者:会不会是不敢来了?
Traveler: Maybe they're too intimidated to show up for the finals?
北斗:不管怎么样,如果还不到场的话,这场决赛就只能延期了…
Beidou:We've got no other choice... If he doesn't show up we'll just have to postpone the match.
枫原万叶:等等,我觉得有点奇怪。
Kaedehara Kazuha:Wait a moment. Something doesn't seem right about this.
枫原万叶:大姐头,我们去检查一下奖品吧,就是那个放置神之眼的盒子。
Kaedehara Kazuha:Captain Beidou, perhaps we should check on the prize.
枫原万叶:旅行者,你也跟我们过来。
Kaedehara Kazuha:Traveler, come with us.
查看存放神之眼的箱子 Go check the box containing the Vision
随万叶追寻神之眼的去向 Follow Kazuha to track down the Vision
北斗:我看看…
Beidou:Let me see...
北斗:嗯…那颗神之眼居然不见了。
Beidou:It's gone alright... The Vision is missing.
派蒙:是被偷了吗?光天化日之下,谁能做得到这种事?
Paimon:Huh! Did somebody steal it? Who would dare do such a thing in broad daylight?
北斗:而且也不知道是什么时候下的手…
Beidou:We don't know when it was taken exactly.
北斗:呵,没料到趁我兴起,有人敢钻我北斗的空子。
Beidou:Huh! I never thought that someone here would have the guts to cross Captain Beidou.
枫原万叶:不用太着急,再高明的手法也瞒不过自然的眼睛。
Kaedehara Kazuha:No need to worry, even the craftiest sleight of hand does not escape nature's watchful gaze.
枫原万叶:嗯…行窃的人是刚刚下手的,并且还没有跑得太远。
Kaedehara Kazuha:Hmm... The culprit has only acted recently. They will not have gotten far.
枫原万叶:神之眼是我许诺的奖品,没有看好它也是我的责任,我会负责把它找回来的。
Kaedehara Kazuha:The Vision was the prize that I had offered, and it was my responsibility to look after it. I will be certain to get it back.
北斗:唔,既然你这么说,那只能这样了…
Beidou:Well, if you insist. I'll leave the matter to you then.
北斗:我要留在这里,给这些来看武斗会的人一个解释。
Beidou:I'll stay here and try to offer some explanation to all the spectators that came to see the match.
枫原万叶:对了,旅行者,你也跟我一起去吧。
Kaedehara Kazuha:If you would, please come with me, Traveler.
【选项1】
旅行者:没办法了。
Traveler: Seems there's nothing else we can do.
【选项2】
旅行者:反正对手也没有来。
Traveler: My opponent was a no-show anyway.
派蒙:但是,这里是个岛啊,追的话,往哪里追?
Paimon:Umm, but we're on an island, where could he have possibly run to?
枫原万叶:跟我来吧,我能感觉到,「风」快要来了。
Kaedehara Kazuha:Come with me. I can sense the winds are coming.
前往乘风之处 Go to the wind current location
派蒙:风、风场?!
Paimon:Huh? A wind current?
枫原万叶:正好有风吹过,现在是最好的时机。
Kaedehara Kazuha:The winds have come at an opportune moment. Let's seize this chance.
枫原万叶:乘风而起吧,就这样去找接下来的线索。
Kaedehara Kazuha:Ride the winds upward. From there, we can continue our search for clues.
前往前方小岛,寻找线索 Proceed to the small island ahead and search for clues
派蒙:说起来,你是怎么想到要检查奖品的?
Paimon:By the way, what made you suddenly think of checking the prize in the first place?
枫原万叶:因为他在偷的时候我就听到了。
Kaedehara Kazuha:I heard it the moment it was stolen.
派蒙:那你为什么不阻止他?!
Paimon:Well then why didn't you stop him!?
枫原万叶:等会儿你就知道了。
Kaedehara Kazuha:You'll see. Shortly.
与万叶一起确认线索 Confirm the clues with Kazuha
枫原万叶:风指引我们继续前进,他在对面上岸了。
Kaedehara Kazuha:The winds are guiding us forward, the culprit is on the opposite shore now.
派蒙:又是「听」到的?到底是什么样的声音啊!
Paimon:You can hear that, too? ...What does it sound like?
枫原万叶:唔…
Kaedehara Kazuha:Hmm...
枫原万叶:「得意过头」吧。
Kaedehara Kazuha:Hubris.
枫原万叶:这个方向,跟我来。
Kaedehara Kazuha:This way, follow me.
枫原万叶:路上可能会遇到伏击,不过你应该早有准备了吧。
Kaedehara Kazuha:There may be an ambush waiting for us up ahead, but I trust that you are well-prepared for such a scenario.
继续向前追踪 Continue the pursuit
击败拦路的盗宝团 Defeat the Treasure Hoarders blocking the way
盗宝团:兄弟们他们来了,给我上!
Treasure Hoarder:Hoarders, they're here! Get them!
枫原万叶:盗宝团…看来和我猜得差不多。
Kaedehara Kazuha:Treasure Hoarders, just as I expected.
枫原万叶:那就请你们把路让出来吧。
Kaedehara Kazuha:In which case... please stand back.
与偷走神之眼的盗宝团交谈 Talk to the Treasure Hoarder who stole the Vision
飞飞:怎么会有人比我跑得还快!
Fei the Flyer:You caught up with me... How is that possible!?
飞飞:为了顺利逃跑我还提前准备了船,居然一下子就被追上了!
Fei the Flyer:I had even prepared a boat to ensure a quick getaway, and still, you caught up to me.
枫原万叶:船再快,也比不上风的速度啊。
Kaedehara Kazuha:No boat could ever match the speed of the wind.
飞飞:风?你在说什么…啊,我明白了,是你神之眼的能力吧!
Fei the Flyer:The wind? What are you talking about? Oh, I get it... your Vision!
飞飞:可恶,要是我也有神之眼…或者如果我能让这颗神之眼亮起来,你们怎么可能追得到我!
Fei the Flyer:Drat, if only I had a Vision... Or if I could activate this one, then you'd never be able to catch me!
枫原万叶:和神之眼无关,或许你很擅长在「人群」中销声匿迹,但显然你还不知道如何甩开「自然」的目光。
Kaedehara Kazuha:This has nothing to do with Visions. You may be skilled at vanishing from a crowd, but it seems you know precious little about how to conceal yourself from nature's gaze.
枫原万叶:此外,逃跑路径的选择也破绽百出,而且,我循风而来的路上,还听到了你得意洋洋的炫耀与放声大笑…
Kaedehara Kazuha:Additionally, your chosen escape route was flawed for reasons that are too numerous to go into, and on top of that, I could hear your boasting and proud laughter in the wind as I was pursuing you.
枫原万叶:换句话说,神偷的三项信条,「迅速」,「隐秘」,「优雅」,你一项都没有做到。
Kaedehara Kazuha:In other words, you failed to meet any of the basic criteria for a grand heist: namely speed, stealth, and style.
飞飞:你、你…
Fei the Flyer:You... You!
枫原万叶:但比起这些,更令我失望的是你手中神之眼的状态…
Kaedehara Kazuha:But most disappointing of all is the state of the Vision in your hand.
枫原万叶:——果然,它不会无差别地回应「愿望」呢。
Kaedehara Kazuha:It appears that the Vision doesn't respond to human desire indiscriminately.
飞飞:行吧行吧!这次算我认栽了!
Fei the Flyer:Fine, fine! I admit it!
飞飞:这神之眼我盯上它很久了,听说这次武斗会的参赛者都是不入流的家伙,我就报了名,一路打到了决赛…
Fei the Flyer:I've had my eyes on this Vision for quite some time now. I decided to register after hearing that this fighting contest was full of a bunch of lousy fighters. I fought my way to the finals and...
派蒙:原来你就是我们的决赛对手啊。
Paimon:Aha, so you were supposed to be our opponent!
飞飞:本来我以为凭实力夺冠也没问题!结果,就是因为你们突然杀了出来!
Fei the Flyer:I'd intended to win the contest through skill alone all along, but then you showed up!
飞飞:我看了半决赛,我当场就知道我没有半点胜算,但都已经到这份儿上了,我肯定不甘心放弃神之眼啊!
Fei the Flyer:After watching the semi-finals, I knew that I didn't stand a chance. But I wasn't about to give up on the Vision so easily after coming all this way.
飞飞:既然明争行不通,那…我就趁大家的注意力在北斗和你的身上时,用上了我老本行的技巧…
Fei the Flyer:Since there was no use in trying to face you in the match, I decided to put my skills to good use while everyone's attention was on you and Beidou.
飞飞:明明我的准备已经够充分,结果还是被你们追上了。
Fei the Flyer:I was convinced I'd prepared thoroughly for my escape... but somehow, you still managed to catch up to me.
【选项1】
旅行者:走投无路了就识相点吧。
Traveler: You've got nowhere else to run now, just give it up.
飞飞:该死,还是不甘心啊…
Fei the Flyer:Ugh... Drat... This could — this should have gone differently...
【选项2】
旅行者:把东西交出来吧。
Traveler: Hand over the Vision.
飞飞:可是,好不容易才拿到的。
Fei the Flyer:After all I went through to get it? I think not!
【选项1】
旅行者:再抵抗的话,代价就大了。
Traveler: There'll be consequences if you resist any further.
飞飞:赤裸裸的威胁啊…
Fei the Flyer:Hah! I know an empty threat when I hear one!
【选项2】
旅行者:乖乖听话的话就什么事都没有。
Traveler: Just do as we say and there'll be no further consequences.
飞飞:真、真的吗?
Fei the Flyer:R—Really?
旅行者:东西拿出来,就放过你。
Traveler:If you give up the Vision, we'll let you go.
飞飞:行,不过你要说话算话!反正我拿到它,它也没被唤醒,那就只是个没用的壳子而已。
Fei the Flyer:Fine... but you'd better mean it! It didn't activate once I took it anyway, it's nothing but a useless shell to me.
枫原万叶:那怎么行,光是偷东西这一项罪责,按海上的规矩,就应该断臂赎罪。
Kaedehara Kazuha:You know, according to the laws of the sea, the penalty for stealing is breaking the culprit's arms...
飞飞:噫?!不至于吧!
Fei the Flyer:Huh! You're not serious, are you!?
枫原万叶:再加上你偷走了奖品,没有参加决赛,让「南十字」船队的首领北斗丢了面子。
Kaedehara Kazuha:Not to mention that the item you stole was a prize, you didn't show up for the final match, and you damaged the reputation of the captain of The Crux Fleet.
枫原万叶:看来,还要用烫红的烙铁,在你的脸上烙下「小偷」两字,才算公允吧。
Kaedehara Kazuha:It seems that it would be only fair to brand the word "thief" on your forehead with a hot iron.
派蒙:喂喂,不用这么狠吧?
Paimon:Whoa, whoa, we don't need to go that far, do we?
飞飞:可恶,没想到你这个人这么心狠手辣!
Fei the Flyer:Ugh, I never would have guessed you could be so cruel.
飞飞:既然没得谈,那还废什么话,我跟你们拼了!
Fei the Flyer:If this is where talking gets me, then forget it. I'll risk a fight!
击败盗宝团 Defeat the Treasure Hoarder
再次与盗宝团交谈 Talk to the Treasure Hoarder again
飞飞:可、可恶…
Fei the Flyer:A—Argh!
飞飞:不要,不要,只有烙字千万不要…!求求你了!
Fei the Flyer:No, no! Do what you want, but please, don't brand my forehead, please!!!
枫原万叶:生死攸关,已尽全力之人,依然无法令神明垂青。
Kaedehara Kazuha:Hmm... He has persevered to the bitter end, and now death looms near... yet still, the gods do not bestow their favor upon him.
枫原万叶:留下神之眼快走吧,我心意已改,之前的责罚,不作数了。
Kaedehara Kazuha:...Put down the Vision and leave. I've changed my mind... No further punishment for you.
飞飞:欸?
Fei the Flyer:Huh?
枫原万叶:怎么,难道你又想主动受罚了?
Kaedehara Kazuha:What's wrong? Are you asking for more punishment?
枫原万叶:那我当然无所谓,这种符合武士之道的觉悟值得赞赏。
Kaedehara Kazuha:It's up to you. Such willingness is commendable and fits the way of the samurai.
飞飞:不不不,怎么可能呢,谢谢放过,谢谢大人有大量!
Fei the Flyer:N—No, no need for that. Thank you for releasing me. You truly are generous!
派蒙:没太明白,你只是故意想吓唬他?
Paimon:Huh, Paimon doesn't get it. Were you just trying to scare him?
枫原万叶:我没有这种古怪的兴趣,只是神之眼还在他的手上,我想试试最后的可能性。
Kaedehara Kazuha:I take no pleasure in frightening others. I was just testing all possibilities while the Vision remained in his hands.
枫原万叶:人被逼入绝境之时,会爆发出相当强大的力量,我原以为,这会成为神之眼亮起的契机。
Kaedehara Kazuha:When people are forced into a corner, that is when their greatest strength will appear. I thought it may be an opportunity for him to awaken the Vision.
枫原万叶:可惜,什么都没有发生。
Kaedehara Kazuha:But unfortunately, nothing happened.
旅行者:从头到尾,都是为了这件事?
Traveler:So you were planning this all along?
枫原万叶:是的,我只想知道熄灭的神之眼,有无重燃的可能性。
Kaedehara Kazuha:Yes, I wanted to know whether it were possible for an extinguished Vision to be reawakened.
枫原万叶:从察觉到他在偷那颗神之眼的时候起,我就决定用他来做这场「实验」了。
Kaedehara Kazuha:From the moment he stole the Vision, I decided to use him for this experiment.
枫原万叶:而且在过去的时间里,我也已经尝试过许多种办法。
Kaedehara Kazuha:I have tried many other methods in the past.
枫原万叶:虽然「无主的神之眼还能重新发光」这种事,我只在少数传说中听说过。
Kaedehara Kazuha:Though few tales tell of a "masterless Vision reawakening"...
枫原万叶:但既然见识到了你可以同时掌控多种元素,还有什么是不可能的呢?
Kaedehara Kazuha:After seeing you command multiple elements, I figured that nothing is impossible.
枫原万叶:来,你也试试看吧,看看你能不能给我理想的答案。
Kaedehara Kazuha:Come, why don't you give it a try? Let's see if you can give me the answer I'm hoping for.
【选项1】
旅行者:我试试。
Traveler: I'll try.
【选项2】
旅行者:……
Traveler: ...
派蒙:看起来,没有什么特殊的反应呢。
Paimon:Hmm, the Vision didn't seem to respond at all.
枫原万叶:原来如此,就算是你也不行。
Kaedehara Kazuha:I see... So you are also unable to rekindle the Vision.
枫原万叶:没关系,这也是意料之中的事,那这枚神之眼,就可以继续陪着我了。
Kaedehara Kazuha:...No matter, this was expected. I suppose this Vision is still mine to take for now.
【选项1】
旅行者:为什么这么执着?
Traveler: Why are you so attached to this Vision?
【选项2】
旅行者:一定要点亮它吗?
Traveler: Why are you so determined to rekindle the Vision?
派蒙:对哦,这个神之眼有什么特殊的由来吗?
Paimon:Yeah, what's the story behind this Vision, anyway?
枫原万叶:那就,不得不提及一位故人了…
Kaedehara Kazuha:The story begins with an old friend...
万叶回忆起自己身在稻妻时的一位友人。面对「眼狩令」他挺身而出,发起了「御前决斗」,但最终惜败,失去了神之眼…
Kazuha recalls a friend he had in Inazuma who stepped forward to oppose the Vision Hunt Decree, only to be defeated and lose his Vision in a duel before the throne...
枫原万叶:可能我现在做的一切,最后会发现都是无意义的。
Kaedehara Kazuha:Perhaps one day I may come to find that all I have done is meaningless.
枫原万叶:但浪人武士一生,除了旅途的「意义」和沿途的花鸟风月,还有心中的「道」。
Kaedehara Kazuha:But as a wandering samurai, I find meaning in traveling and the sprawling beauty of nature that lies along the way, while still retaining the "warrior way" in my heart.
派蒙:万叶…
Paimon:Kazuha...
枫原万叶:呵呵,不过是随性而为而已。
Kaedehara Kazuha:Hehe, it's just another way of saying I do as I please.
枫原万叶:好了,是时候回去了。
Kaedehara Kazuha:Alright then. It's time we returned.
【选项1】
旅行者:嗯,走吧。
Traveler: Let's go.
枫原万叶:那么,就再一次由我引你乘风。
Kaedehara Kazuha:Allow me to gather the wind for us once more.
【选项2】
旅行者:再散散心吧。
Traveler: If you need to talk more, I'm here to listen.
枫原万叶:…不必顾虑我的感受。
Kaedehara Kazuha:...Do not let my feelings trouble you.
枫原万叶:不过,还是谢谢你。
Kaedehara Kazuha:But thank you.
返回孤云阁的会场 Return to the Guyun Stone Forest arena
派蒙:咦?北斗不在这里了吗?她回船上去了?
Paimon:Huh? Did Beidou leave already? Maybe she went back to her ship?
珠函:大姐头的话,她被凝光叫走了。
Zhuhan:If you're looking for the Captain, she was summoned by Lady Ningguang.
珠函:好像是因为这次「南十字武斗会」规模超出了报备的数倍,实在不能视而不见。
Zhuhan:It seems that The Crux Clash got out of hand this time and has attracted her attention.
珠函:大姐头一边骂着「扫兴的女人」,一边去璃月港了。
Zhuhan:Captain Beidou was muttering something about Ningguang being a stick-in-the-mud as she headed off to Liyue Harbor.
枫原万叶:哈哈,和凝光之间的各种矛盾,也算是常有的事了。
Kaedehara Kazuha:Haha, it's not unusual for those two to be at odds with one another.
珠函:不过,大姐头最遗憾的还是没能见证冠军的诞生,走之前一直在念叨这件事。
Zhuhan:But still, Captain Beidou was disappointed she didn't get to witness the crowning of the new champion. She had been looking forward to it for quite some time.
枫原万叶:其实偷走神之眼的,就是这位大英雄原本的决赛对手。
Kaedehara Kazuha:The one who stole the Vision was originally to be this hero's opponent in the final round.
枫原万叶:因为自知毫无胜算,才萌生了盗走奖品的邪念。
Kaedehara Kazuha:He knew he stood no chance of winning the match, thus the wicked idea of stealing the prize took hold in his mind.
枫原万叶:这样一来,这场「南十字武斗会」的结果,应该尘埃落定了才是。
Kaedehara Kazuha:In which case, The Crux Clash comes to a clear-cut conclusion.
珠函:原、原来是这样?!
Zhuhan:Huh? So that's what happened!?
珠函:那么根据规则,那个人就算失去了资格,冠军就是大英雄的了!
Zhuhan:If that's the case, then the rules stipulate that he is disqualified... and our hero here is the champion!
派蒙:这样夺冠,还挺意外的…
Paimon:Paimon thought we'd win and all, but not like this...
珠函:没关系没关系,我觉得这叫「实至名归」。我现在就把特别准备的冠军奖牌交给你。
Zhuhan:It doesn't matter, as the saying goes, "honor given is honor deserved." Now, let me go prepare the champion's medal to award you.
旅行者:那就可以去稻妻了?
Traveler:So will we be able to travel to Inazuma now?
枫原万叶:应该是的,虽然现在大姐头不在,但之后我会转告她,以她的性格,说到定会做到。
Kaedehara Kazuha:Yes, I believe so. Though Captain Beidou is no longer present here, I'll be sure she receives word of it. She is a woman of her word.
枫原万叶:不过,前往稻妻的海路很不好走,风雨无时无刻不在咆哮。
Kaedehara Kazuha:But the voyage to Inazuma is a treacherous one. You will be plagued by a perpetual tempest the entire trip.
枫原万叶:无休的暴风雨,其实也是雷电将军锁国意志的一种体现。
Kaedehara Kazuha:In fact, the relentless rain and wind are also an embodiment of the Raiden Shogun's will to close the nation.
派蒙:意志就连天气都可以改变吗?!
Paimon:Hold on a second, you're saying she can change the weather just with the power of her mind!?
枫原万叶:那可是「尘世七执政」,就像璃月的摩拉克斯投下岩枪造就孤云阁,雷电将军可以唤起永恒的风暴,也不值得大惊小怪。
Kaedehara Kazuha:Let us not forget that this is one of the Seven Archons. If Liyue's Morax could form Guyun Stone Forest by casting down his stone spears, then it should come as no great surprise that the Raiden Shogun is capable of summoning an eternal tempest.
枫原万叶:总之,若要驶向稻妻,「死兆星」号还需要一点时间。准备停当之后,你们会收到通知的。
Kaedehara Kazuha:Suffice it to say that if you wish to journey to Inazuma, the Alcor will need some time. You will be notified once all the preparations have been made.
枫原万叶:这段时间我也要四处走走,看看璃月的广袤大地上,有没有唤醒神之眼的契机。
Kaedehara Kazuha:In the meantime, I intend to embark on a journey of my own. I will travel all across the vast lands of Liyue, in the hope of finding a way to reawaken the Vision.
派蒙:我相信,一定可以的!
Paimon:Paimon believes you'll find a way for sure!
枫原万叶:谢谢,希望我们各自的旅途都能寻到意义。
Kaedehara Kazuha:Thank you. May both our journeys prove meaningful.
枫原万叶:我还有一句告诫——在无尽雷暴的前方,可能是你们最艰难的一段旅途。
Kaedehara Kazuha:One final word of warning. The part of your journey that lies after the storm may well prove to be the most arduous.
最后更新于