来自某位「神明」的凝视 The Gaze From a Certain God

愚人众执行官「博士」的出场令人始料未及,这也意味着须弥教令院背后酝酿的阴谋有愚人众的参与…必须抓紧行动了。 The unexpected appearance of the Fatui Harbinger, The Doctor, means that the Fatui must have played a part in the nefarious plot involving the Sum

前往化城郭 Go to Gandharva Ville

塔什芬:站住。

Tashfin:Hold it right there.

塔什芬:金发旅行者,还有漂浮着的小精灵,看来没错了。看看周围,你们已经中了我们的埋伏了。

Tashfin:A blond/blonde-haired traveler and a floating fairy... We've got you, alright. Take a look around — you've fallen right into our trap.

派蒙:你们!你们是「三十人团」的家伙吗?是来抓我们的吗?

Paimon:Ah! Are you mercenaries from the Corps of Thirty? Did you come here to arrest us?

塔什芬:「三十人团」…我们可不是那些给官方打杂,又吃力不讨好的走狗们。

Tashfin:Corps of Thirty? We're nothing like those government lapdogs who don't even get scraps for their work.

塔什芬:我们可是在须弥收取最高一档佣金的精英佣兵团,这次是为了完成一位名叫「放逐者」的先生的委托。

Tashfin:We are an elite brigade that commands the highest commission rate in all of Sumeru. We're here on the orders of a client known only as "The Outcast."

派蒙:「放逐者」…教令院的放逐者?

Paimon:"The Outcast"... An outcast from the Akademiya?

旅行者:看来是「博士」了。

Traveler:Sounds like The Doctor.

派蒙:可是「博士」为什么不直接派愚人众来抓我们呢?

Paimon:But why wouldn't The Doctor just send the Fatui after us?

【选项1】

旅行者:本地的佣兵团更有优势。

Traveler: Local mercenaries might have an edge over the Fatui.

【选项2】

旅行者:他利用了教令院的资源吧。

Traveler: Maybe he's taking advantage of the Akademiya's resources.

塔什芬:还有功夫闲聊这些,看起来你们是真的不怕死啊。给我上!

Tashfin:Hmph, still wasting time on idle chit-chat? We'll shut you up soon enough. Get them!

派蒙:旅行者,我们…我们上!

Paimon:You're up, Traveler!

击败埋伏的镀金旅团 Defeat the ambushing Eremites

和派蒙整理情报 Discuss the situation with Paimon

派蒙:的确有些棘手呢,这就是佣兵中的精英吗?

Paimon:That was pretty rough... Is that what elite mercenaries are like?

旅行者:估计不会只有这一波埋伏。

Traveler:It probably won't be long before we see more of them.

派蒙:是啊,看来我们以后也要多多提防了。

Paimon:Yeah, looks like we'll have to keep our guards up.

派蒙:不过「博士」真的有些可怕,是算准了我们会去找提纳里吗,所以才雇人在这里设下埋伏…

Paimon:But this Doctor guy seems like a pretty tough opponent... He knew exactly where to set up an ambush. Did he predict that we would try to find Tighnari?

派蒙:和聪明人作对可真是让人头疼啊,我们继续前进吧。

Paimon:Ugh, going up against smart people is tough... Anyway, let's keep going.

寻找提纳里 Find Tighnari

柯莱:欸,旅行者,还有派蒙?你们怎么会回来这里?

Collei:Oh, it's the Traveler and Paimon! What are you two doing back here?

派蒙:柯莱!又见面了,你还好吗?

Paimon:Collei, it's nice to see you again! Are you doing alright?

柯莱:我…坦诚地讲,不是很好。最近我身上的魔鳞病有加速恶化的趋势,很多细碎的工作也都变得难以完成了。

Collei:I... To be honest, I'm not doing too well. My Eleazar has been progressing at a faster rate lately. I'm finding it harder to complete more intricate tasks.

柯莱:所以提纳里师父取消了我的各类巡林任务,只允许我留在这里协助组织工作。

Collei:As a result, Master Tighnari has taken me off the patrol schedule. He will only allow me to stay here and coordinate other people's tasks.

派蒙:这样啊…柯莱…

Paimon:Oh, Collei...

旅行者:看来只有根治世界树才能…

Traveler:It seems that curing Irminsul is our only chance...

派蒙:话说提纳里呢,是外出巡林了吗?我们是来找他的。

Paimon:Speaking of Tighnari, did he go off on patrol? We're here to talk to him!

柯莱:提纳里师父吗,他最近刚刚离开了道成林,到禅那园去了。

Collei:Oh, Master Tighnari? He just left the Avidya Forest a little while ago. He was headed to Pardis Dhyai.

派蒙:啊?提纳里走了?可是…可是过去提纳里不是一直不愿离开道成林,连贤者的邀请都拒绝了吗?

Paimon:Huh, he left? But... isn't Tighnari always saying that he never wants to leave the Avidya Forest? He even turned down the sages' invitation.

柯莱:我也觉得奇怪…提纳里师父他一直很看重巡林官的工作,不会轻易离开,可这次却匆匆忙忙地走了。

Collei:I thought it was weird, too... Master Tighnari always prioritizes his work as a Forest Watcher above everything. He almost never leaves his post. He left in a hurry this time, though...

派蒙:他没说去干什么了吗?

Paimon:He didn't give a reason?

柯莱:没有,就连他要走的消息都是留下字条通知我的,各种事务也通过排班表安排好了。

Collei:No, I only found out that he left through a message he left behind. He also made sure to delegate all his tasks using a schedule.

柯莱:走得这么匆忙,估计是有什么需要争分夺秒的事情吧。

Collei:To leave in such a hurry... I'd guess he had something urgent to take care of.

派蒙:你刚才说提纳里去的是禅那园,那是什么地方呀?

Paimon:You mentioned that he was going to Pardis Dhyai... What kind of place is that?

柯莱:提纳里师父之前在教令院的生论派进修,而禅那园则类似于生论派的研究基地,种植了各种稀有植被以供研究。

Collei:Hm... Master Tighnari originally studied in the Amurta Darshan of the Akademiya, and Pardis Dhyai is something like the Amurta's research base. Many rare shrubs and grasses have been planted there for research.

柯莱:我知道提纳里师父在成为巡林官以前,曾经有很长一段时间在禅那园专心钻研学术。

Collei:I know that before he became a Forest Watcher, Master Tighnari once spent a long time conducting research at Pardis Dhyai.

派蒙:研究基地吗…提纳里到底突发奇想要搞什么研究呀…

Paimon:A research base, huh... Gotta wonder what kind of research Tighnari just decided to work on all of a sudden...

派蒙:旅行者,时间紧迫,那我们就去一趟那个禅那园找他吧。

Paimon:Traveler, we don't have a lot of time, so let's go look for him at Pardis Dhyai.

【选项1】

旅行者:保重身体,柯莱。

Traveler: Please take care of yourself, Collei.

【选项2】

旅行者:别太勉强自己,柯莱。

Traveler: Don't push yourself too hard, Collei.

柯莱:啊…嗯,我没关系,与魔鳞病共生我已经再习惯不过了。见到提纳里师父的话,请代我向他问候。

Collei:Ah... Don't worry, I'm fine. I'm used to living with Eleazar by now! If you run into Master Tighnari, please send him my regards.

派蒙:好的我们记住了,再见柯莱

Paimon:Got it, will do! See you later, Collei!

前往禅那园 Go to Pardis Dhyai

派蒙:等等,那边的是!

Paimon:Wait, look who it is...!

【选项1】

旅行者:纳西妲!

Traveler: Nahida!

【选项2】

旅行者:凯瑟琳!

Traveler: Katheryne!

派蒙:你果然没事,真是太好了!我们好担心你的…

Paimon:Thank goodness, you're okay! We were so worried about you...

【选项1】

旅行者:是纳西妲的意识吧?

Traveler: You ARE Nahida, right?

【选项2】

旅行者:没有被「博士」动过手脚吧?

Traveler: You haven't been reprogrammed by The Doctor, have you?

派蒙:喂,旅行者,明明是这么感动的再会,气氛都要被你给毁了!

Paimon:Hey Traveler! This was supposed to be a touching reunion, but you're ruining the moment!

纳西妲:派蒙,旅行者提防现在的我是非常明智的,毕竟「博士」展现出过类似操控人们意识的技术…

Nahida:Actually, it's very smart of the Traveler to be wary of me right now. After all, The Doctor has shown that his technology can apparently even control human minds...

纳西妲:分别之后,我独自面对「博士」时发生了什么,你们也无从获知。

Nahida:Plus, it's not like you could've known what happened after we split up, and I was facing The Doctor by myself.

纳西妲:就像一场灾难般的暴雨过后,地上的积水有时也能伪装成天空一样。

Nahida:Even a pool of stagnant water after a torrential storm can occasionally pass as a patch of sky.

派蒙:嗯…我觉得能讲出这么微妙的比喻的人,只能是真的纳西妲了。

Paimon:Hmm... Paimon feels like only the real Nahida could come up with such an obscure analogy.

【选项1】

旅行者:我也这么觉得。

Traveler: I agree.

【选项2】

旅行者:我相信你了。

Traveler: I believe you.

纳西妲:欸?我刚才不是想博取信任,只是想要讲得更好理解…

Nahida:Huh? But I wasn't trying to win your trust or anything. All I wanted was to clarify my point...

派蒙:好啦好啦,我们知道啦。纳西妲快说说,我们离开之后发生了什么吧?那些民众怎么样了?

Paimon:Well, we understand that point now! Please, Nahida, tell us more about what happened. Are those poor people alright?

纳西妲:你们离开的时候我正在全力修复所有民众的意识,好在「博士」所说的「将信息投放到潜意识」并非是刻写进大脑…

Nahida:When you left, I was still in the middle of restoring everyone's minds. Thankfully, when The Doctor mentioned "depositing information into the subconscious," he didn't mean engraving information into their minds...

纳西妲:…而是类似在民众的脑海制造幻觉,以我当下的能力尚能将其解决。

Nahida:...Instead, he did something closer to creating hallucinations. That was still within my power to fix.

纳西妲:所幸在他即将把我控制住的一刹那,我完成了民众意识的修复工作,并使用了意识跳转成功逃离。

Nahida:Luckily, I managed to finish my restorations and mind-jump away from him just as he was about to capture me.

派蒙:还好还好,「博士」这一招的确很出其不意,还好有纳西妲在…

Paimon:Whew, what a relief... The Doctor sure pulled out some hidden cards, but good thing we had Nahida with us...

纳西妲:倒也没有那么好。

Nahida:I wouldn't be relieved just yet.

纳西妲:在修复民众意识的过程中,「博士」已经看出我的真实身份了,我们的底牌又少了一张。

Nahida:I gave away my true identity when I restored everyone's minds, which means we've lost another one of our trump cards.

纳西妲:而且…他既然有能力对虚空终端进行改造,或许「捕获」我的意识也只是时间问题。

Nahida:Also... The Doctor is already an expert at modifying Akasha Terminals. Maybe it's only a matter of time until he captures my consciousness inside the Akasha.

派蒙:是说让你没法再这样自由跳转意识了吗,那可怎么办…他现在在教令院,的确有可能继续对虚空动手脚…

Paimon:Would that mean you'd no longer be able to jump between minds? Then, how do we stop him... He's still at the Akademiya, so it's possible he's already started messing with the Akasha...

【选项1】

旅行者:我们要抓紧时间了。

Traveler: We need to hurry.

【选项2】

旅行者:这样下去我们会越来越被动。

Traveler: Our position will only get worse with time.

派蒙:可恶…有种被玩弄一样的感觉,真是难缠的对手…

Paimon:Argh, it feels like he's toying with us! What a nasty piece of work!

派蒙:而且据说「博士」好像单凭武力也完全能够坐稳「第二席」。

Paimon:Plus, The Doctor's combat ability alone is apparently enough to make him worthy of being number two of the Fatui...

纳西妲:还不是灰心丧气的时候,想办法找找突破口吧。

Nahida:We shouldn't give up hope just yet. Let's try to find another way to attack this problem.

派蒙:嗯,对了,纳西妲是怎么知道我们要来禅那园的?你是提前等在这里了吗?

Paimon:Actually, Nahida, how did you know we were trying to get to Pardis Dhyai? Have you been waiting for us?

纳西妲:是的,我能够感知到旅行者身上的元素力,循着这股力量移动的方向推断出来的。

Nahida:Yes, I have. I can see Traveler's Elemental Energy, so I deduced your destination by looking at the direction you were moving in.

纳西妲:你们来这里应该不是为了观光吧?找到什么线索了么?

Nahida:You didn't come here for sightseeing, right? Did you find any leads?

派蒙:我们是来找以前认识的一位学者,叫提纳里,记得贤者曾经主动联系过他。纳西妲也跟我们进去看看吧?

Paimon:We're looking for a scholar we know! His name is Tighnari, and the sages once tried to reach out to him. Why don't you come inside with us and see what we can find?

纳西妲:好吧,但愿如今的我们不会连累到他。

Nahida:Okay. Let's just hope we won't get him into trouble...

进入禅那园内部 Enter Pardis Dhyai

海芭夏:旅行者?是旅行者吗!

Haypasia:Traveler? It is you!

派蒙:啊!你是…海芭夏!

Paimon:Ah! It's Haypasia!

【选项1】

旅行者:好久不见!

Traveler: Long time no see!

【选项2】

旅行者:想不到会在这里见到你。

Traveler: Didn't expect to run into you here.

海芭夏:天啊,可真是令人开心,能见到你们真是太好了。

Haypasia:Ahh, what a pleasant surprise! It's so nice to see the two of you again.

纳西妲:这位是…?

Nahida:Who's this...?

派蒙:是我们在道成林时候遇见的修行学者,当时正在那什么…「林居狂语期」。

Paimon:She's a scholar we met in the Avidya Forest! When we last saw each other, she was still training in the uh, what's it called... "Satyavada Life"?

纳西妲:唔…这样吗。

Nahida:Oh... I see.

海芭夏:是啊,我们可是老朋友了。正巧我来这边之后,没什么人愿意跟我讲话,你们来得正是时候。

Haypasia:That's right, we're old friends! You've come at just the right time. Ever since I've come here, hardly anyone has even talked to me.

派蒙:海芭夏,你开心过头啦。话说你居然已经离开道成林了吗,不继续在森林里修行啦?

Paimon:Haypasia, you're way too excited about this! Actually, for you to leave the Avidya Forest means... you're not in training anymore?

派蒙:等等,不对…难道说,你已经修行结束,进入「寂静圆满期」了?

Paimon:Wait, no... Did you already finish your training and reach Paripurna Life?

海芭夏:哼哼…你说呢?

Haypasia:Hehehe... What do you think?

海芭夏:我之前…已经在意识中见过神明了。

Haypasia:My consciousness... has already managed to make contact with the divine.

纳西妲:…嗯?

Nahida:...Hmm?

派蒙:啊?真的吗!恭喜恭喜!

Paimon:You did it!? Congratulations!

【选项1】

旅行者:真为你高兴。

Traveler: I'm really happy for you.

【选项2】

旅行者:海芭夏真厉害。

Traveler: You're truly amazing!

海芭夏:哈哈…能跟你们分享这份崇高的喜悦,可真是让人快慰啊!

Haypasia:Haha, it's so exhilarating to share this sublime joy with others at long last!

海芭夏:与神明意识相通的一刻,那简直是无与伦比的至高体验…

Haypasia:When my consciousness made contact with the gods... What a supreme and unparalleled experience that was...

派蒙:那么厉害…

Paimon:That sounds incredible...

【选项1】

旅行者:其实我们是来找提纳里的。

Traveler: Actually, we're here for Tighnari...

【选项2】

旅行者:我们还有急事,下次再聊吧。

Traveler: We're in a hurry, so let's chat about this next time.

海芭夏:这样啊…哦对了,请等一下,我可没有忘记跟你们的约定哦。

Haypasia:Oh, alright... Actually, please wait — I haven't forgotten my promise to you.

海芭夏:当时我说,等我获得了真正的智慧,也许就能帮你们解释曾经在世界树那里看到的东西。

Haypasia:Remember? I promised to help you understand what you saw from Irminsul once I gained deeper insights.

海芭夏:而现在的我呢,不仅拥有了智慧,甚至还能帮助你们自行与神明的意识进行连接哦?

Haypasia:My current self has not only gained true insight, but I can even help you establish a direct connection to the consciousness of the divine!

派蒙:这、这也能做得到吗?

Paimon:Y—You can do that?

旅行者:你觉得可信吗,纳西妲?

Traveler:Do you believe her, Nahida?

纳西妲:我闻所未闻,不过…如果你想尝试,我会全力保护你的意识。

Nahida:I've never heard of anything like that, but... if you want to give it a try, I'll do my best to protect your consciousness during the process.

海芭夏:等一下哦,我带了些灵酚香来,这依旧是必不可少的「仪式」。

Haypasia:Hold on, I've brought some Spirit Borneol with me. This is still a crucial part of the ceremony.

海芭夏点燃了灵酚香。

Haypasia lights the Spirit Borneol.

派蒙:又是那种熏香吗?

Paimon:Uh, we're using that incense again?

海芭夏:好了,现在…握住我的手,我会帮你们建立意识连接的「通道」。

Haypasia:Alright, now... hold my hand. I'll help you establish a pathway to connect your consciousness.

纳西妲:嗯。

Nahida:Okay.

海芭夏:准备好了吗?

Haypasia:Ready?

「通道」成功建立,你的意识触及了所谓的神明…

「我曾三度遭到背叛,因而懂得世间万物不过是欺瞒的幌子。」

「我的愤怒,绝不平息。」

「其一为神。我的创造者,我的『母亲』。」

「其为力量所左右,舍弃无用的我。」

「其二为人。我的家人,我的朋友。」

「其为恐惧所困缚,视我为可憎恶之物。」

「其三为同类。我的期盼,羽翼尚未丰满的鸟雀。」

「其为寿限所控制,违背与我的约定。」

「人绝不可信,神亦令我憎恨。我舍弃所有,否定并嗤笑人间一切。」

「我的胸膛不会再被世俗染指,摒弃掉人类低劣的情感。」

「我空洞的部分,将如诞生之刻的纯白卷轴那般,以满载神性的至高神明之心来填满。」

「呵呵呵…哈哈哈哈!无需恐惧,疼痛只是一瞬。」

「你们的时代…就要结束了。」

The "Passageway" has been established and your consciousness touches the so-called god...

"It took three betrayals for me to finally understand: the world is just an elaborate tapestry of lies."

"My fury will never be quelled."

"The first to betray me was a god, my creator... my mother."

"Valuing strength above all, she saw no worth in me, and I was discarded."

"The second was a human, my family... my friend."

"Consumed by fear, he saw me as an abomination."

"The third was one exactly like me, a hope for the future... a fledgling barely out of the nest."

"Powerless before his mortality, he broke his promise to me."

"Humans... they can't be trusted. And the gods fill me with pure loathing. So I said good riddance! I denounce the world and laugh in its face."

"My chest will never again be defiled by worldly filth. I will scrub away every last trace of human emotion."

"Then it will be empty, a blank slate, and ready to receive a supreme Gnosis, brimming with pure divinity."

"Hehehe... Ahahahaha! There is no need to fear. The pain will be brief..."

"Your era... is coming to an end."

派蒙:这是…!

Paimon:Wh—What was that!

【选项1】

旅行者:并非是大慈树王的意识…

Traveler: This is neither the Greater Lord's consciousness...

【选项2】

旅行者:也并非是赤王的意识…

Traveler: Nor King Deshret's consciousness...

派蒙:我们看到的,是「散兵」的过去吗!?很多信息都重合上了!

Paimon:Did we actually just see the Balladeer's memories!? Everything matches what we know about him!

派蒙:可是海芭夏口中的神明又怎么跟「散兵」联系在一起的?

Paimon:But how is he connected to the divine consciousness that Haypasia was talking about!?

海芭夏:看到了吧,感受到了吧,崇高的神明,崇高的意志,崇高的情感!

Haypasia:You saw it, right? You felt it, right!? Such a majestic god, such a noble will, such sublime emotion!

海芭夏:唉…可惜啊,可惜…

Haypasia:Alas, a shame... If only...

海芭夏:可惜我的胸腔里跳动的,却是一颗肮脏的、人类的心…神明大人啊,可否宽恕我,可否救赎我呢…

Haypasia:If only that which beats within my chest wasn't a filthy, mortal heart... O great and merciful god, please grant me forgiveness and salvation...

纳西妲:看出来了吗,这可不是什么「寂静圆满期」,恐怕她是…

Nahida:Do you understand now? I'm afraid this is no Paripurna Life, but rather...

旅行者:你清醒一点,海芭夏!

Traveler:Wake up, Haypasia!

海芭夏:啊…!

Haypasia:Ah...!

海芭夏:你…你为什么对我这么凶呢?为什么那些人都在躲着我呢?

Haypasia:You... Why are you so mean to me? Why is everyone hiding from me?

海芭夏:我找到了神明的智慧啊,我应该被夸奖才对啊,我成为了那个在黑暗里探索又找到了光明的人啊!

Haypasia:I found divine wisdom! Shouldn't I receive praise and honor? Haven't I uncovered that light in the darkness?

派蒙:海芭夏…

Paimon:Haypasia...

海芭夏:明明应该是这样啊…

Haypasia:That's how I always thought everything should be...

海芭夏:…等等…

Haypasia:...Wait...

海芭夏:难道说…是我已经疯了吗?

Haypasia:Have I... already lost my mind?

旅行者:……

Traveler:...

纳西妲:等一下,周围不对劲!

Nahida:Wait, something isn't right!

一群镀金旅团打扮的人跳了出来,他们似乎早已埋伏在此。你们和纳西妲立刻向花园外逃去,但慌乱之中,纳西妲并没有跟上你们的脚步。你奋力伸出手去,想要拉上纳西妲,却已经来不及,她所寄宿的身体被武器贯穿。最后关头,你与纳西妲的手触碰在一起,似乎发生了「意识互换」…

你再次睁开双眼时,发现自己正被禁锢在净善宫,你的意识似乎寄宿在了纳西妲的身体里。这时,你察觉到好像有什么正在看着你,回以视线之后…你见到了「散兵」,亦是「神的半成品」。

A group of people dressed in Eremite garb jump out, seemingly having lain in wait here for a while. You and Nahida immediately attempt to escape from the garden, but in a panic, Nahida fails to keep up with you. You reach out to her, trying to grab her hand, but you are too late — the body she possessed has been penetrated by a weapon. At the last moment, you touch her hand, and your consciousnesses seem to switch...

When you open your eyes again, you find yourself imprisoned in the Sanctuary of Surasthana, meaning that your consciousness is now residing in Nahida's body. Then you notice that you are being watched. So you look back... and see The Balladeer, the "nascent god."

与提纳里对话 Talk to Tighnari

派蒙:…好像到这里就没有人追过来了。

Paimon:...Okay, we've finally lost them.

【选项1】

旅行者:!!!

Traveler: !!!

【选项2】

旅行者:(大口喘气)

Traveler: gasp

派蒙:你还好吗,纳西妲…欸,不对!这种感觉是,旅行者你回来了吗!

Paimon:Are you okay, Nahida? ...Wait, no! Something feels different... Traveler, you're back!?

提纳里:嗯?现在又是旅行者本人了么?

Tighnari:Oh? Traveler's back?

【选项1】

旅行者:是我…

Traveler: It's me...

【选项2】

旅行者:刚才发生了什么?

Traveler: What just happened?

派蒙:之前一直是纳西妲在操控你的身体,似乎是凯瑟琳人偶被破坏之前,她将意识紧急转移到了你的身上。

Paimon:Nahida was controlling your body for a while. It seems like she jumped over to you as an emergency measure right before the Katheryne puppet was destroyed.

派蒙:然后…提纳里听到声音赶了过来,帮忙一起击败了那些佣兵,随后我们便一路逃到了这里。

Paimon:After that... Tighnari heard the commotion and came over. He helped us defeat the mercenaries, and then he ran with us all the way here.

【选项1】

旅行者:这次不仅仅是「意识转移」…

Traveler: This time, she didn't just transfer her mind into my body...

【选项2】

旅行者:而是「意识互换」…

Traveler: Our minds swapped places.

派蒙:啊?「互换」?难道说,你的意识也去了纳西妲的体内?

Paimon:What? You swapped places? You mean, your consciousness also went into Nahida's body?

派蒙:那么,纳西妲的意识呢?她现在又到哪里去了…

Paimon:Wait, then where is Nahida's consciousness? Where is she now...?

提纳里:意识居然可以这样随意转移,若非亲眼所见,简直难以置信…这应该还不是人类能够做到的范畴吧。

Tighnari:I never imagined that an individual's consciousness could be transferred around like this... Had I not seen it with my own eyes, I would have never believed it. I don't think this can be achieved with current human technology...

提纳里:对了,旅行者,刚才逃走的路上,你体内的那个意识拜托我传话给你,她说——

Tighnari:Also, Traveler, while we were running, the consciousness in your body told me to pass on a message. She said:

提纳里:「『博士』已经找到了禁锢意识的方法,我无法与你同行了。」

Tighnari:"The Doctor has found a way to trap my consciousness, so I can't journey with you anymore."

提纳里:「但即便是没有『月亮』的夜晚,一众『星光』亦足以刺破『虚幻』与『谎言』。」

Tighnari:"But even in a moonless night, a shower of starlight can still drown out illusions and lies."

派蒙:啊啊——可恶,这下子纳西妲真的彻底被禁锢在「净善宫」了啊,糟糕了。

Paimon:Aaagh, oh no... Nahida's trapped in the Sanctuary of Surasthana for good this time!

派蒙:她留下的话就只有这些了吗?好像有点不明不白的…

Paimon:Was that message all she left for us? It's pretty vague...

【选项1】

旅行者:这是我们之间才懂的「暗语」吧。

Traveler: It's in a code that only we know.

【选项2】

旅行者:不能让「博士」知道下一步行动。

Traveler: We can't let The Doctor figure out what we're up to.

派蒙:啊,我懂了,「博士」已经捕捉到了纳西妲的意识,所以纳西妲说了什么都会被他知道吧,很谨慎呢。

Paimon:Oh, that makes sense! Since The Doctor captured her, she won't be able to say anything without him knowing. She's being extra careful...

派蒙:「即便是没有『月亮』的夜晚,一众『星光』亦足以刺破『虚幻』与『谎言』。」…

Paimon:"Even in a moonless night, a shower of starlight can still drown out illusions and lies..."

派蒙:我知道「月亮」、「虚幻」与「谎言」都源自花神诞祭时候的炼金占卜…

Paimon:Paimon knows that the Moon, illusions, and lies are from that alchemical divination at the Sabzeruz Festival...

派蒙:「星光」好像也是纳西妲用过的比喻?好像是跟塞塔蕾有关的…

Paimon:Didn't Nahida use a "starlight" analogy before? It had something to do with Setaria...

【选项1】

旅行者:「月亮」比喻她自己。

Traveler: "The Moon" refers to Nahida herself.

【选项2】

旅行者:「星光」比喻沙漠子民。

Traveler: "Starlight" refers to the people of the desert.

【选项3】

旅行者:「虚幻与谎言」指教令院的计划。

Traveler: "Illusions and lies" refer to the Akademiya's plans.

派蒙:哦哦!这么说确实是这样,看来纳西妲的意思是,要让我们去沙漠寻求帮助吧?

Paimon:Ohhh! That makes a lot of sense. Do you think Nahida was telling us to go find help in the desert?

派蒙:可是没有纳西妲在了,我们真的没问题吗…

Paimon:But she isn't with us anymore... Think we'll be okay?

提纳里:派蒙刚刚提到了「净善宫」?你们口中的纳西妲,也就是之前旅行者体内的意识…莫非是草神大人?

Tighnari:Paimon... you said Sanctuary of Surasthana, correct? Does this mean that this "Nahida" you're talking about, the consciousness who was occupying Traveler's body... is... the Dendro Archon?

派蒙:呃…你的猜测是正确的,情况有些复杂,我们现在很难和你解释…

Paimon:Uh... Your guess is correct, but the situation's a bit complicated, so it's really hard for us to explain right now...

提纳里:没关系,学者的好奇也不是完全不讲求时宜的,至于情况的复杂程度,我刚才也看在眼里了。

Tighnari:That's alright. A scholar's curiosity doesn't need to be appeased right away. As for the complicated nature of the situation... Safe to say, I have witnessed that for myself.

提纳里:我和你们相处过一段时间,而且看起来小草神大人也站在你们一边,所以…我相信你们。

Tighnari:I've spent some time with you, and it looks like the Dendro Archon's also on your side, so... I trust you.

派蒙:嗯!谢谢你,提纳里。对了,我们之前就想找你问,你对贤者们正在进行的「工程」有什么了解么?

Paimon:Thank you, Tighnari! Oh, actually, we came here to ask you a question. What do you know about the project that the sages have been working on?

提纳里:这个嘛…我的确曾受邀去参加那项工程,但贤者们对工程的内容一直三缄其口,后来我便推脱掉了。

Tighnari:Ah, that... While I was indeed invited to join that project, the sages were always secretive about its scope and goals, so I eventually declined.

提纳里:我只知道,那项工程应该事关「世界树的修复」。

Tighnari:All I know is that that project has something to do with the restoration of Irminsul.

【选项1】

旅行者:我大概知道工程的内容了。

Traveler: I think I know what the project is about.

【选项2】

旅行者:我刚刚获得了新的情报。

Traveler: I just received some new intel.

派蒙:欸?是和纳西妲互换意识的时候见到了什么吗?

Paimon:Eh? Did you see something when you were in Nahida's body?

旅行者:教令院…在帮助散兵「成神」。

Traveler:The Akademiya is... turning The Balladeer into a god.

派蒙:什么!?

Paimon:What!?

提纳里:…依据呢?

Tighnari:...Do you have any evidence?

【选项1】

旅行者:我见到建造中的「神的半成品」。

Traveler: I saw a "nascent god" under construction.

【选项2】

旅行者:海芭夏所展示的「神明意识」。

Traveler: Haypasia also showed us a so-called divine consciousness...

提纳里:……

Tighnari:...

你描述了与纳西妲互换意识的时候,你的所见…

You describe what you saw when you exchanged consciousnesses with Nahida...

提纳里:是吗,原来如此…怪不得海芭夏的症状与之前那些疯掉的学者有所不同,原来是接触了一个正在诞生中的新神的意识…

Tighnari:Hm, so that's what happened... That explains why Haypasia's symptoms were different from those of the other scholars who went mad. It's because she made contact with the consciousness of a new god who is still in the process of being born...

派蒙:提纳里是因为海芭夏才离开道成林的吗?

Paimon:Tighnari, did you leave the Avidya Forest because of Haypasia?

提纳里:是的,我留意到了海芭夏的精神失常,但症状又比较特殊,所以我偷偷带她来到禅那园,寻找能让她恢复的方法。

Tighnari:I did. I noticed Haypasia's mental anomalies, but since her symptoms were rather atypical, I secretly took her to Pardis Dhyai, and began searching for a way to return her to her normal self.

提纳里:如果不这样做,海芭夏现在恐怕已经被风纪官们流放到沙漠中的阿如村了。

Tighnari:If I didn't take action, Haypasia would have already been taken by the matra to the desert, doomed to a life of exile at Aaru Village.

提纳里:话说回来,我原本也知道教令院一直轻视小吉祥草王…

Tighnari:Now that you mention it, I knew the Akademiya has never thought particularly highly of Lesser Lord Kusanali, but...

提纳里:可的确没想到,他们会做出「创造新神」这般傲慢自大的事,没有接受他们的邀请果然是正确的。

Tighnari:...But I still didn't expect them to do something as arrogant as creating a new god. Looks like I made the right decision by not accepting their invitation.

【选项1】

旅行者:这其中也有愚人众在作祟。

Traveler: The Fatui is also behind some of this.

【选项2】

旅行者:他们可能受到了愚人众的鼓动。

Traveler: The Fatui may have fanned the flames.

提纳里:「博士」和「散兵」…两个愚人众的执行官都在须弥吗…听起来前途堪忧呢。

Tighnari:The Doctor and The Balladeer... We have two Fatui Harbingers in Sumeru... Sounds like we're in for a bad time.

提纳里:不过至少从你的描述上看,「工程」还没有彻底完工,应该还有阻止他们的余地。

Tighnari:From your description, I don't think they've completed their project. There may still be room for us to intervene.

提纳里:可说起来,「创造新神」与「修复世界树」之间又有什么关系呢…

Tighnari:But then, what is the connection between creating a new god and restoring Irminsul...?

派蒙:是呀,感觉贤者方的目的我们至今还摸不清楚…

Paimon:Yeah, it feels like we're still nowhere close to figuring out the sages' goals...

【选项1】

旅行者:先到沙漠去吧。

Traveler: Let's head to the desert for now.

【选项2】

旅行者:不论如何也要阻止他们。

Traveler: We must stop them no matter what.

派蒙:嗯,现有的情报也整理得差不多了,还是先动身吧…提纳里呢,你准备怎么做?

Paimon:Right. We've pretty much gone over everything we need to know, so we should head out... How about you, Tighnari? What are you going to do?

提纳里:我还是打算先留在这里,海芭夏那边的情况我还想要再努力一下。

Tighnari:I'll stay here for now. I still want to try a few more things to help Haypasia.

提纳里:去沙漠的话,你们可以先到喀万驿,这是通往沙漠地带最便捷的路线。

Tighnari:If you're planning to go into the desert, start by heading for Caravan Ribat. That'll be your fastest route.

提纳里:如果还有什么我能帮上忙的,请再来这里找我,愿智慧追随你们。

Tighnari:Come find me here if there's anything else I can do to help. May the spirit of wisdom go with you.

派蒙:好的,也希望海芭夏能够好起来,那就再见啦!

Paimon:Thanks, Tighnari! Hopefully Haypasia will feel better soon! We're off, then.

最后更新于