失踪的守村人 The Missing Village Keepers

受阿如村居民伊萨克委托,你和赛诺一起在村子里寻找有关守村人的线索… Entrusted by Isak, a resident of Aaru Village, you and Cyno begin looking for clues about the Village Keepers...

找当地居民打听消息 Ask the locals for information

派蒙:请问你看到那些失踪的学者去哪了吗?

Paimon:Excuse me, did you happen to see where the missing scholars went?

卡桑:你说守村人?唔…我想想…

Kazan:You mean the Village Keepers? Hmm, let me think...

卡桑:前些日子吃晚饭的时候,还看到他们中的一个在路边嘀嘀咕咕什么吃蘑菇、吃树根之类的…那可不能随便吃呀!

Kazan:When I was eating dinner the other day, I saw one of them by the side of the road, muttering away and eating mushrooms and tree roots... They shouldn't go around eating that kind of stuff!

派蒙:别的呢?

Paimon:Uh, okay, did you notice anything else?

卡桑:别的…别的好像就没有了,抱歉啊。

Kazan:Anything else, hmm... No, I think that's all I have to tell you, sorry.

找当地居民打听消息 Ask the locals for information

赛诺:你有没有见过村里失踪的那些学者?

Cyno:The scholars that have gone missing, have you seen them?

夏妮:哇啊,好有魄力的眼神!你、你看起来就是很会打架的类型呢!

Shani:Whaaa! Those eyes, those fierce eyes! Y—You look like a real fighter...

赛诺:不要跑题。

Cyno:Don't change the subject.

夏妮:哦、哦对!你说守…不,疯学者啊。上一次见到他们是三五天前了吧,因为我睡得很早,基本上看不到夜里的情况。

Shani:R—Right! You were asking about the Vil— I mean, the mad scholars. I think it's been a few days since I last saw them? I usually go to bed pretty early, so I'm not too familiar with what goes on at night.

夏妮:不过,我倒是挺喜欢这些家伙的。你看,虽然他们疯疯癫癫的,却帮过我的忙。要是没有他们,我的屋子早就塌啦。

Shani:But honestly, I feel quite sympathetic towards them. Even though they act a little strange, they've helped me in the past. If it weren't for them, my house would've collapsed long ago.

伊萨克:…你也觉得爷爷他们是好人吗?

Isak:Do you also think Grandpa and the others are good people?

夏妮:爷爷?噢,这不是小伊萨克嘛!你说的是那个跟你去世的爷爷长得很像的老人吧。

Shani:Grandpa? Oh, hello there, it's little Isak! You mean that nice man who looks like your grandpa's long-lost twin, right?

夏妮:哈哈,还真就是他保护了我的屋子呢!我看得一清二楚,那天他就在我家附近,也不知摸着地面做了什么。

Shani:Haha, he was actually the one who protected my house! I saw it with my own eyes. He happened to be staying near my house that day and was doing something with his hands on the ground.

夏妮:如今回想起来,还是那么不可思议啊,是有人教过他们该怎么做到这些事吗?

Shani:It still feels pretty surreal now that I think back on it... Did someone teach them how to do that?

夏妮:不管怎么说,我会一直在心中感谢他和那些教他们保护他人的人。哎呀呀,我要是疯了,可能都做不到这样…

Shani:Well, whatever the case, I'll always be thankful to him and whoever taught him to look out for others. I'm pretty sure that if I ever went mad, I wouldn't be able to do anything like that...

伊萨克:嗯!谢谢你!

Isak:Gotcha! Thank you!

找当地居民打听消息 Ask the locals for information

伊萨克:叔叔,请问你见过我爷爷吗?就是那个经常坐在村口发呆的…

Isak:Sir, have you seen my grandpa recently? You know, the one who likes to sit and space out near the village entrance...

杰巴里:噢,是伊萨克呀。你爷爷…唔,有一阵子没见了。

Jabari:Oh, well if it isn't Isak! Your grandpa, huh? Hmm... it's been a while.

杰巴里:上回他在路边发呆,我不顾老婆反对,偷偷问他要不要吃点我做的饭菜。你知道的,有些人很怕他们,我老婆就是。

Jabari:The last time I saw him, he was spacing out by the road as usual. I went and asked him if he'd like any of the food I had prepared, despite my wife's protests. Like many people, she's really quite terrified of them...

杰巴里:唉,说到这个,我老婆总是抱怨我赚不到钱…也难怪我做什么她都看不顺眼。

Jabari:sigh And speaking of my wife, she's still always complaining about how I don't make enough Mora... That might explain why she's always mad at me...

伊萨克:谢谢你…谢谢你照顾他。

Isak:Oh, thank you... Thank you for taking care of him.

杰巴里:哈哈,这有什么!你是在找他?难道他走丢了?

Jabari:Haha, it was nothing! You're looking for him, right? Did he go for a walk and get lost?

伊萨克:嗯…

Isak:Yeah...

杰巴里:哎呀,这怎么行…等你找到他,再来我家一趟吧,我再做点吃的给你们。

Jabari:Oof, that's no good... Well, once you've found him, come by my place again and I'll cook a little something for the both of you.

杰巴里:你也是我看着长大的,来了这里,都算是我的半个家人,所以不要见外。

Jabari:I've known you since you were very young, so as far as I'm concerned, you're family. Please feel free to come by anytime.

派蒙:真是个好人啊…

Paimon:Wow, what a nice guy...

伊萨克:嗯,谢谢你,叔叔。

Isak:Okay, thank you, sir.

赛诺:……!

Cyno:...!

旅行者:赛诺?你怎么了?

Traveler:Hmm? What's wrong, Cyno? Did something happen?

赛诺:先别说话。

Cyno:Don't say anything for now.

赛诺:……。伊萨克,你先留在这里。

Cyno:Hmm... Isak, stay here.

赛诺:我们到那边去。手脚轻一点。

Cyno:Let's head over there. Stay quiet as you move.

跟上赛诺 Follow Cyno

赛诺:…听听他们在说什么。

Cyno:Listen, see if you can make out what they're saying.

沙坎:听说了吗?我们的信仰主宰者,伟大的赤王,就要复活了!

Sharkan:Have you heard? The mighty King Deshret, the sovereign of our faith, will soon return to this world!

马坎:那是当然了。赤王大人才是这片土地的主宰者,我从来就没有信任过他以外的神明。

Makan:Yes, of course I have. King Deshret is the one and only true ruler of this land. I've never believed in any other gods!

马坎:不过,你说就要复活了,可我看这日子过得还是一如既往啊…有什么依据吗?

Makan:Still, you say he's coming back, but... it sure doesn't feel like life's about to change around here anytime soon. What's your proof?

沙坎:你没发现?前阵子送来村里的疯子比往常还多!

Sharkan:Haven't you noticed? The village has been getting more deranged scholars than ever!

沙坎:我听德利瓦提过,赤王文明毁灭之前,大地上出现了各式各样陷入疯狂的人。不知为什么,「疯狂」总是与赤王有关。

Sharkan:Delavar was saying that many people also went insane just before the fall of King Deshret's civilization in ancient times. We don't quite know why, but it seems like there's some sort of a connection between insanity and King Deshret.

沙坎:那些疯子学者都消失不见了,难道不是赤王的感召?依我看,他们就是被选为赤王复活必需的祭品了吧!

Sharkan:Isn't it a sign of King Deshret's power that all the mad scholars have disappeared? If you ask me, they must have been chosen as the final sacrifice for King Deshret's resurrection!

马坎:听你一说,还真像有那么回事。哈哈,这是不是意味着咱们终于要过上好日子了?

Makan:Huh, now that you say it, that does make some sense! Haha, does this mean our lives are finally going to take a turn for the better?

沙坎:可不是嘛。见鬼去吧,城里人!哈哈!

Sharkan:Exactly! Those city folks will get what's coming to them!

赛诺从墙角处走了出来。

Cyno walks forth from the corner.

赛诺:刚才那些事,给我从头到尾仔细交代一遍。

Cyno:Now, repeat everything you've just said from the very beginning.

沙坎:呜哇?!

Sharkan:Huh!?

马坎:你是谁啊!从哪冒出来的!

Makan:Wh—Who are you!? Where did you come from?

赛诺:我没有耐心。你听见我说的话了。

Cyno:My patience is running thin. You heard what I asked.

沙坎:咿——!老、老哥,这小子好恐怖,随时能生吞活剥我们一样…

Sharkan:Ah! B—Bro, this guy's something else. Just look at his eyes... One wrong move and he's gonna flay us alive...

马坎:别、别跟他对着干,这人我打不赢啊…

Makan:Let's not get on his bad side, okay? I'm no match for this guy...

沙坎:大人,大人,那您…您想知道什么?

Sharkan:O—Okay, good sir, wh—what is it you would like to know?

赛诺:赤王复活,是怎么回事?

Cyno:Tell me about King Deshret's resurrection.

沙坎:我…我也是听人说的,那天去喝酒,听人说有个传闻,疯子会消失,赤王即将复活,重新君临此地。这可不是我编的啊…

Sharkan:Well, I... I only know a few things from hearsay. I went for a drink the other day, and heard others talking about a rumor that the madmen will disappear, and that King Deshret will return to this land. I'm not making this up, I swear...

赛诺:……

Cyno:...

马坎:你都交代,快交代啊!

Makan:Hey, go on, keep talking!

沙坎:是真的,都是真的啊大人!沙漠子民早就忍不了教令院那些家伙了,把疯子都丢到我们这儿,又不让我们过好日子…

Sharkan:It's true, it's all true, sir! We desert folk have had more than enough of those people at the Akademiya... They keep sending us all their mad scholars and won't let us have a good life...

沙坎:换做是您,您愿意过这样的生活吗?所以,激进派听了这话,比我还高兴,我们都盼着赤王早日归来。

Sharkan:Would you want to live like this if you were in our place? The Radicals were even more thrilled than me when they heard the news... We're all praying for King Deshret's speedy return.

沙坎:德利瓦还说,只要赤王复活,攻下防沙壁那边的土地不过是时间问题。他们都愿意尽一份力,在赤王麾下建立战功。

Sharkan:Delavar also said that once King Deshret returns to our side, it's only a matter of time before we conquer the land on the other side of the Wall. They're all willing to serve under King Deshret and fight for a share of the glory...

赛诺:…是吗。

Cyno:Is that so...

马坎:他好像还想继续问,你再说点!

Makan:Uh, seems like he still wants to know more, keep talking!

沙坎:呃好!我、我原本想,酒桌上的话怎么能当真?可就是最近,来的那么多疯学者都失踪了…与传言完全一致。

Sharkan:Ah, g—got it! I uh... at first, I told myself it was just the drink talking. But then, all the mad scholars vanished without a trace... just as the rumors said!

沙坎:您可不能因为我说了一则传言就对我动手啊!不然的话…不然的话,这地方的人都有罪!大家都和我一样!

Sharkan:P—Please don't beat me up just for mentioning these rumors! I—If I'm guilty, then everyone else around here is also guilty! I'm just saying what the others said!

派蒙:原来这里的人那么支持赤王,讨厌草神…

Paimon:The people here really like King Deshret, but dislike the Dendro Archon...

旅行者:比起草神,更讨厌教令院势力吧。

Traveler:The Akademiya is probably the true target of their hatred.

赛诺:你口中的激进分子在哪里?

Cyno:Where is this "radical" person you talked about?

沙坎:这几天都没看到他,应该是不在村里吧…喂!你看见过没?

Sharkan:I haven't run into him over the past few days, so he probably hasn't been around the village... What about you, man — have you seen him at all?

马坎:没有、没有!我们不敢撒谎,他真的不在这儿。

Makan:Uh, no, not at all! We wouldn't dare lie to you. He's really not here right now!

赛诺:听起来,激进派与你们交情不深。

Cyno:Sounds like you're not too close with the Radicals.

马坎:当然当然!只是叫得上名字而已。

Makan:No, of course not! All we know are their names.

赛诺:我有很多办法让你们开不了口,也有很多办法让你们失去通风报信的能力。

Cyno:I have many ways to stop you from talking, and many others to stop you from sending warning messages.

赛诺:老老实实呆在家里,别让我知道你们中任何一个试图联系对方。

Cyno:So you'd best just stay home and hope I don't hear of you trying to contact anybody.

赛诺:在我查清这件事之前,不要轻举妄动。否则,坎蒂丝也保护不了你们。

Cyno:Don't do anything until I've gotten to the bottom of this. Try something foolish, and even Candace won't be able to protect you.

沙坎:好的,好的,我们记住了!

Sharkan:Yes, yes, got it! We'll do just as you say!

派蒙:刚才吓死我了!赛诺好恐怖啊…

Paimon:Whew, that scared Paimon half to death! Cyno is pretty terrifying...

旅行者:很庆幸我不是你的敌人。

Traveler:Good thing I'm not one of your enemies.

赛诺:嗯。

Cyno:Mhm.

派蒙:他完全没有反驳欸,好像习惯了一样,是不是被很多人这么说过…

Paimon:He didn't try to reassure us at all... It's like he's used to hearing that. Paimon bets lots of people have told him that before...

旅行者:那你就更不能惹他了…

Traveler:All the more reason for you to not get on his bad side...

赛诺:我听见了。

Cyno:I heard that.

派蒙:对不起!

Paimon:Ahh, sorry!!!

旅行者:对不起。

Traveler:Sorry.

赛诺:…风纪官的工作和职责就是这样。

Cyno:It's part of being a matra.

赛诺:刚才的传言可以列为线索之一。不过,还得多去些地方。

Cyno:The rumor we heard just now seems like a strong lead. But we need to check a few more places.

【选项1】

旅行者:去那些学者家里看看吧。

Traveler: Maybe we could check the scholars' homes?

【选项2】

旅行者:总觉得,会留下什么线索。

Traveler: Maybe we'll find something there.

赛诺:可以。

Cyno:Very well.

派蒙向远处的伊萨克挥了挥手。

Paimon waves to Isak in the distance.

派蒙:喂——!伊萨克!

Paimon:Isak!

伊萨克:啊,我在!

Isak:Ah, I'm here!

赛诺:你爷爷家在哪里?

Cyno:Where's your grandpa's house?

伊萨克:我来带路,大家请跟我来。

Isak:I can take you there. Just follow me.

跟随伊萨克 Follow Isak

伊萨克:爷爷他…总是一个人待着,有时呆呆地看着天空,有时用手指在地面上抠抠弄弄…

Isak:Grandpa... He likes to be alone. Sometimes, he stares at the sky in a daze, and other times, he just pokes at the ground with his fingers...

伊萨克:偶尔还会大吼大叫,所以人们很害怕他。可我知道他是非常好的人!真的,他就像我的亲爷爷一样。

Isak:Every now and then, he yells out at the top of his lungs, so a lot of people are really scared of him. But he's a good person, really. I know he is! I swear, he's just like my real grandpa.

与赛诺对话 Talk to Cyno

伊萨克:这里就是爷爷平时住的地方了。

Isak:This is where Grandpa usually stays.

派蒙:好荒凉…

Paimon:There sure isn't much here...

旅行者:嗯?这个味道…

Traveler:Hm? What's that smell...

旅行者:赛诺,你闻到熏香味了吗?

Traveler:Cyno, did you catch a faint whiff of incense?

赛诺:没有。

Cyno:No.

派蒙:熏香?啊!不会是那个味道吧!

Paimon:Incense? Ahh! Please don't say it's that same one as before!

旅行者:就是那个。

Traveler:It's definitely that one.

派蒙:你怎么样?!有没有头晕,要不要紧?

Paimon:But are you okay!? Are you getting dizzy or need to lie down?

赛诺:居然有我闻不到你却闻到了的味道…?

Cyno:There's a scent that you can sense, but I can't...?

派蒙:这家伙之前被这种味道熏晕过,后来被提纳里救醒,做了好久的相关特训…

Paimon:A certain Traveler here once passed out from that smell. Thankfully, Tighnari saved the day... and then he gave us a long lecture to explain all about how it worked...

赛诺:你们居然认识提纳里。

Cyno:...So you know Tighnari.

派蒙:咦?你也认识?是你朋友吗?

Paimon:Huh? You know him too? Are you two friends?

赛诺:是。

Cyno:Yes.

赛诺:…集中精神的话,确实能闻到熏香气味。

Cyno:...Hmm, now that I concentrate, I can also make out the scent of incense.

派蒙:你该不会也被提纳里特训过吧?

Paimon:...Wait, surely Tighnari didn't lecture you, too?

赛诺:不。没必要。

Cyno:No. No need.

旅行者:我对这味道不太行…

Traveler:I can't handle this scent very well...

赛诺:你上一次闻到这个气味的地方,是在提纳里家?

Cyno:Did you first encounter this scent at Tighnari's house?

旅行者:是在一位学者修行的森林里…

Traveler:No, it was in the forest where a scholar was meditating.

赛诺:森林,学者…

Cyno:In the forest... from a scholar...

旅行者:再看看有没有其他线索。

Traveler:Let's keep looking for more clues.

在附近搜找线索 Look for clues nearby

旅行者:(看起来一直有人住在里面…)

Traveler:(Looks like someone has been living in here this entire time...)

:(里面是一些生活物资…)

:(These are all daily necessities...)

旅行者:(脚印似乎还算清晰…)

Traveler:(These footprints are at least rather clear...)

:(似乎没法从这里爬上去…)

:(It seems impossible to climb up from here...)

与赛诺对话 Talk to Cyno

赛诺:……

Cyno:...

派蒙:你在找什么?

Paimon:What are you looking for, Cyno?

赛诺:有了。

Cyno:Here it is.

赛诺:你们看,这里。

Cyno:Take a look right here.

派蒙:呃…什么也没看出来。

Paimon:Erm... Paimon doesn't see anything.

赛诺:非常细微的痕迹,还被沙尘遮盖了大部分,但这是脚印。

Cyno:Although the traces have been completely buried in the sand, there are footprints here.

赛诺:能看出来,是成年男性的足迹。这个纹路…当地常见的鞋印。本地的鞋子…是村里人。

Cyno:From the size and shape, they belong to an adult male. This pattern is a common one from this area. Local shoes... This was probably someone from the village.

赛诺:气味…非常微小,可也存在。足迹都向着门外去了。

Cyno:The scent is quite faint... but still extant. The footprints head in that direction.

旅行者:你的意思是有别人来过?

Traveler:You mean someone else has been here?

伊萨克:可是,谁会来找爷爷呢?他也没有什么朋友。

Isak:But who would come looking for Grandpa? He doesn't have any friends.

赛诺:得问那个用熏香引走他的人了。

Cyno:We'd have to ask whoever lured him away with the incense.

旅行者:引走…原来是这样!

Traveler:Lured him away... So that's what happened!

派蒙:欸?用气味就能把人引走吗?

Paimon:Huh? So you can lure someone away with just a scent?

【选项1】

旅行者:就像派蒙闻到好吃的东西。

Traveler: You get lured away by food all the time.

【选项2】

旅行者:很容易就被钓走了吧。

Traveler: You fall for that kind of thing all the time, Paimon.

派蒙:我喜欢吃好吃的东西有什么错,大家都有自己热衷的事物呀!

Paimon:Hey, what's wrong with liking good food!? Everyone's got something they love in life!

赛诺:没错。学者大多喜欢熏香,据说闻这些味道能让人安定心神,帮助探索知识。

Cyno:Exactly. Most scholars are fond of incense, since the smell supposedly helps them clear their minds and discover new knowledge.

赛诺:会被这种气味引走,说明他们就算陷入疯狂也在缅怀追求知识的岁月。

Cyno:Even deep within the clutches of madness, they still yearn for their knowledge-seeking days, and will follow the scent whenever it presents itself.

伊萨克:呜…爷爷…

Isak:No... Grandpa...

派蒙:竟然是利用这种弱点…可是,做这种事对犯人有什么好处?

Paimon:So someone's taking advantage of their weakness, huh... Still, why would anyone wanna abduct all the scholars?

旅行者:是为了赤王复活吗?

Traveler:Is it to resurrect King Deshret?

派蒙:传言竟然是真的吗?

Paimon:Are the rumors really true?

旅行者:这是目前唯一有关的事件。

Traveler:That's the only lead we have so far.

派蒙:特地把疯了的人带走什么的…是跟那些所谓的激进派有关吗?

Paimon:Could the disappearance of all the mad scholars have something to do with the Radicals?

赛诺:可能性不小。

Cyno:It's highly likely.

伊萨克:求求你们救救我爷爷!爷爷从来没有干过坏事,请帮帮他!

Isak:Please, you have to save my grandpa! Grandpa's never done anything wrong. Please help him!

派蒙:既然是这样,我们去把人追回来吧!伊萨克你放心,我们不会放过坏蛋的。

Paimon:Sounds like we'd better help get him back! Don't you worry, Isak, we won't let whoever took him get away with it!

赛诺:先回阿如村把这些事汇总告诉相关人士,再出发去找人。

Cyno:Let's head to Aaru Village and inform Candace and the others about what we learned here. After that, we'll set off to find the scholars.

返回阿如村村长家 Go back to the village chief's house

坎蒂丝:…对,还是深色的衣服好看,我也想要呢…

Candace:...Right, the darker fabric definitely looks a lot better. That'd be my choice, too...

派蒙:我们回来了!坎蒂丝,有事报告!

Paimon:We're back, Candace! We've got a lot to tell you!

坎蒂丝:欢迎!

Candace:Ah, welcome back!

迪希雅:你们几个熟络得很快嘛。

Dehya:Heh, sounds like everyone's friends already.

派蒙:迪希雅也在呀!

Paimon:Oh, Dehya's here too!

迪希雅:嗨,事情办得还顺利吗?

Dehya:You bet! So, everything go smoothly?

赛诺:可以。

Cyno:Reasonably.

迪希雅:嗯?艾尔海森没跟你们一起吗?

Dehya:Hmm? Alhaitham didn't go with you?

派蒙:完全没看到他呢。

Paimon:We haven't seen him at all!

迪希雅:唔,之前好像看见他出现在村口,还以为是跟你们一起行动…难道是独自调查去了?

Dehya:Huh, I saw him around the village entrance earlier and figured he was investigating with you... I guess he must have gone off on his own.

坎蒂丝:几位有什么收获吗?

Candace:Did you find out anything useful?

将刚才调查到的事告诉坎蒂丝与迪希雅…

You tell Candace and Dehya everything you've learned...

坎蒂丝:原来是这样,有人用某种熏香引走了被流放到阿如村的学者…

Candace:I see. So, someone used a kind of incense to lead the exiled scholars away from the village...

迪希雅:…赤王复活?我都没听说过这种事。

Dehya:The resurrection of King Deshret? First I've heard of it...

迪希雅:你们刚才提到的那种熏香,据我所知,它是只在防沙壁那一头流行的东西。

Dehya:Far as I know, the kind of incense you just mentioned is only popular beyond the wall.

迪希雅:熏香通常是学者的爱用品,可你们也看到了,附近根本没有几个正常学者,那东西卖不出好价钱。

Dehya:Scholars are fond of it, but as you can see, there aren't many scholars still studying around these parts. No seller would be able to make a profit here.

迪希雅:制作熏香又需要非常细巧的工艺,沙漠里可没人有耐心做吃力不讨好又赚不了几个钱的工作。

Dehya:Not to mention, making incense is a labor-intensive process. You won't see anybody in the desert with the patience to make or sell something that requires that kind of effort.

迪希雅:能做这种事…一定是得到了来自防沙壁内的支持。

Dehya:It seems someone from beyond the wall must have been supporting this.

赛诺:说得通。

Cyno:Makes sense.

派蒙:咦?那我们该怎么办,去教令院附近找线索吗?

Paimon:Hmm, so what should we do then? Do we go back to the Akademiya and search for leads there?

迪希雅:如果是往常,很可能就会发展成那样哦。不过今天我在这里,你们赚了。

Dehya:If it was any other day, that would be your next logical step. But today, you've got me on your team, so you get an extra tip.

迪希雅:你们刚才提到,那个透露信息的人是从酒馆听来的传言,对吧?我也爱去酒馆喝酒,他口中的激进派,我多少知道。

Dehya:Didn't you say that the villager got his news from the tavern? Well, I also like to drink at the tavern, so I know a thing or two about these radicals he mentioned.

派蒙:我记得,激进派代表好像是一个叫做德利瓦的人。

Paimon:If Paimon remembers correctly, the leader of the Radicals is some guy called Delavar!

迪希雅:不就是「圆眼屠夫」恩古尔、「麻脸大盗」德利瓦和「胡子弯刀」杰巴里嘛。这几个人都是出了名的。

Dehya:Ah yeah, Delavar the "Scar-Riddled Bandit," Engur the "Wide-Eyed Butcher," and Jabari the "Ducktail-Bearded Crook." The whole lot of 'em are known around these parts.

旅行者:(嗯?有的名字,似乎在哪里听过…?)

Traveler:(I feel like I've heard these names somewhere before...)

迪希雅:这些人的共同特征就是缺钱。越过得不好,就越愿意相信赤王。对他们而言,赤王复活是推翻教令院的唯一机会。

Dehya:These guys have one thing in common, and that's being broke. The rougher life gets, the more they wanna believe in King Deshret. Way they see it, King Deshret's resurrection is their only chance at overthrowing the Akademiya.

迪希雅:只有让须弥变得一团糟,才能从根本上改变这里的生活。我猜他们就是这么想,才选择了成为激进派。

Dehya:Throwing all of Sumeru into chaos is the only way to change the way of life here in the desert. Anyway, that's my guess why they've chosen to become radicals.

派蒙:迪希雅好厉害,地头蛇!

Paimon:Dehya, you're amazing! You really know this place inside and out!

旅行者:迪希雅…

Traveler:But Dehya, I...

旅行者:(欸?迪希雅在对我眨眼?难道…现在还不该提出疑问?)

Traveler:(Huh? Dehya's winking at me... Maybe I should stay quiet for now?)

迪希雅:哈哈哈,吃佣兵这口饭绝不能疏忽了情报工作。喝酒花的那些钱,可是一分都没有浪费哦。

Dehya:Hahaha, no merc can afford to slack off on gathering intelligence! Every Mora I've spent in the tavern has been a valuable investment.

赛诺:事不宜迟。

Cyno:Let's head out.

迪希雅:不,等等。赛诺,你留在阿如村。

Dehya:Now hold on. You're staying right here, Cyno.

赛诺:为什么?

Cyno:Why?

迪希雅:阿如村是个小地方,外来者在这里非常显眼,有关你们的事想必已经传开了。

Dehya:Aaru Village is not a big place. Outsiders stand out here like a sore thumb. I'd bet word about you has already gotten out.

迪希雅:沙漠环境较差,日子过得艰苦,可不能跟防沙壁那头相比。到这种地方办事,得靠人脉。

Dehya:The desert is unforgiving, so the way of life here is also a lot tougher than on the other side of the wall. You survive on making connections out here.

迪希雅:跟你比起来,我这种佣兵不过是三流小兵,战斗能力不值一提。但也有相应的好处,就是更容易获取信任。

Dehya:Compared to you, mercs like me are just third-rate amateurs... I've got no actual fighting skills to speak of. But that also makes it a whole lot easier for me to gain the locals' trust.

旅行者:(……?)

Traveler:(...?)

迪希雅:稍后我还得四处打听,你在的话我很难解释。

Dehya:I need to go around and ask some questions, but it'll be difficult if you're with me.

赛诺:…可以。

Cyno:Fine.

迪希雅:好,就这么说定了。旅行者和派蒙跟我去一趟喀万驿,争取尽快找到那些疯学者的下落,赛诺留在村子里自由调查。

Dehya:Good, then we've got a plan. The Traveler and Paimon will go to Caravan Ribat with me, and we'll try our best to figure out where the mad scholars have been taken. Cyno, you'll have to stay in the village and continue investigating on your own.

派蒙:噢!就这么办!

Paimon:Alright, sounds like a plan!

前往喀万驿 Go to Caravan Ribat

坎蒂丝:迪希雅办事很周到,她这么说绝对有她的道理,也是为了帮大家尽快解决问题。赛诺,请别往心里去。

Candace:Cyno, please don't take offense. I'm sure Dehya just wants to help everyone solve their problem as quickly as possible. That's why she can be so straightforward at times.

赛诺:我不在意。

Cyno:I don't mind.

坎蒂丝:啊…看你眺望远处的模样,还以为你在想迪希雅刚才那番话呢。

Candace:Ah, I see... Well, from the way you were staring out into the distance, I thought you might have been mulling over Dehya's words.

赛诺:不。我常被人这么看待。

Cyno:No. I'm used to being treated that way.

赛诺:畏惧力量是正常的。不必介意。

Cyno:It's natural to fear strength. I take no objection to it.

和迪希雅对话 Talk to Dehya

派蒙:又回到这里了呢。

Paimon:Well, here we are again.

迪希雅:你们也算是熟门熟路了。

Dehya:Sounds like you're starting to get familiar with the area.

派蒙:每次看到防沙壁我都会想,为什么世界上会有这么高大的墙壁呢…太不真实了。

Paimon:Paimon's amazed every time we see the Wall of Samiel. How can a wall this tall even exist? It's almost... unreal.

迪希雅:是啊。我小时候每次经过这里,都会有跟你一样的疑问。

Dehya:I know what you mean. I had the same question every time I walked this way when I was a kid.

迪希雅:这面高墙究竟为什么存在?风沙,是能被墙壁阻挡的吗?

Dehya:Also, why is this high wall here? And can a wall really block sandstorms?

旅行者:……

Traveler:...

迪希雅:长大以后,才明白防沙壁不仅隔绝了风沙,更拒绝了我们这些人。

Dehya:It was only after I grew up that I realized... the Wall of Samiel isn't just there to keep out the sandstorms. It serves a more important purpose — keeping out people like us.

迪希雅:须弥由伟大的贤者掌控,在那些人心里,沙漠子民根本无关紧要,只是必要时才存在的工具罢了。

Dehya:Sumeru is run by wise and mighty sages. To them, us desert-dwellers are nothing but tools that can be used and discarded at their whim.

迪希雅:便宜的劳动力、便于使唤的牲口…仅此而已。

Dehya:We're cheap labor. Like livestock, but easier to control... Nothing more.

迪希雅:沙漠里的孩子就算有机会拿到虚空终端,发出的所有知识申请也几乎都被拒绝。在教令院眼里,我们没有资格。

Dehya:Even if a child from the desert got the chance to obtain an Akasha Terminal, almost all their requests for knowledge would be denied. The Akademiya believes we're undeserving.

迪希雅:除了塞塔蕾那样百年难遇的天才,普通孩子基本没有翻身机会…哪怕他们其实知道,我们和他们一样是人。

Dehya:Geniuses like Setaria are one in a million. The other children never get a single chance to try and rewrite their fate... Even though the Akademiya knows very well that we're humans, just as they are.

派蒙:怎么这样…

Paimon:That's terrible...

迪希雅:…可能的话,真想亲手毁掉这堵墙啊。

Dehya:I would tear down this wall with my own hands if I could.

【选项1】

旅行者:(虽然很能理解她的心情…)

Traveler: (I understand how she feels...)

【选项2】

旅行者:(但她可别在这里闹事啊…)

Traveler: (But I hope she doesn't do anything drastic here...)

派蒙:喂,迪希雅,你、你现在没有在想很可怕的事吧?

Paimon:Hey Dehya, uh, you're not thinking about doing anything scary, are you?

迪希雅:没有啊。只是走过这里,有感而发罢了。

Dehya:Uh, no, not at all. This place just... gets me thinking, that's all.

迪希雅:我们不是来这里打探消息的吗?

Dehya:Besides, we're here to procure information, aren't we?

派蒙:对!是来抓…

Paimon:Yep! We gotta catch those—

迪希雅:嘘!

Dehya:Shhh!

迪希雅:喀万驿附近人员流动量很大,谨慎发言,别让人发现我们的目的。

Dehya:Caravan Ribat is crawling with people, so be careful what you say. We don't want anyone to find out what we're here for.

迪希雅:抵达这里的瞬间,就算是开始行动了。

Dehya:Our mission started the moment we arrived here.

迪希雅:去酒馆看看,那里或许会有我认识的人。

Dehya:Let's go check out the tavern. Maybe we'll find someone I know.

找迪希雅的熟人打听线索 Ask Dehya's acquaintances for clues

迪希雅:唔…真不巧,那几个人都不在。

Dehya:Just our luck... None of them are here today.

派蒙:欸?找不到人了吗?

Paimon:You mean, you don't see anyone you know?

???:迪希雅?哈哈,真巧啊,你也来喝酒?

???:Dehya, is that you? Haha, what a coincidence! You're here for a drink, too?

迪希雅:札齐?太好了,可算有位老朋友在这儿。

Dehya:Hmm, Zaki? Finally, a friendly face!

札齐:怎么了?噢,瞧你旁边那两位,是外乡来的客人吗?

Zaki:Oh? And who do you have with you here? Guests from another land?

旅行者:你好。

Traveler:Hello, nice to meet you.

札齐:噢!你好你好,我叫札齐,是迪希雅的…我们怎么说来着,酒友?

Zaki:Hello, hello! I'm Zaki, Dehya's... How would you put it? Drinking buddy?

迪希雅:哈哈,一起喝过几次酒,当然是老朋友了。

Dehya:Haha, we've had drinks together a few times. You could say we go back a ways.

迪希雅:他们/她们很有礼貌,对吧?你很少能遇见这么友好又谦逊的外乡人了。

Dehya:Anyway, as far as my friends here, they aren't too shabby, are they? You rarely see any outlanders so friendly and respectful nowadays.

札齐:当然,比防沙壁那头的人讨喜多了。所以迪希雅,你在找人?

Zaki:Absolutely, much better than those people on the other side of the wall. So, Dehya, are you looking for someone?

迪希雅:最近你见过恩古尔、德利瓦和杰巴里吗?

Dehya:Yeah, have you seen Engur, Delavar, or Jabari recently?

札齐:见过啊,前几天我们还在这里一起喝过酒。

Zaki:Of course I have. Matter of fact, we were all here drinking together just a few days ago.

迪希雅:我手上有桩来自别国的香料生意,想找德利瓦和他那几个兄弟帮忙。你知道他在哪儿吗?

Dehya:I've got a spice-trading deal from another nation... I thought maybe Delavar and his friends might be interested. Know where I could find him?

札齐:天哪,你可真好心,该不会是知道德利瓦最近过得不顺挣不到钱,才特意来帮他吧?

Zaki:Ah, how thoughtful of you. Then I assume you also know that Delavar's been having a hard time making ends meet these days. So, you came here to help him out?

迪希雅:小声点,那可不是明面上的生意。都在喀万驿混,有钱一起赚嘛。德利瓦和他那些朋友都身强体壮,适合护送货物。

Dehya:Hey, keep it down. Let's just say I'd prefer to keep this deal a secret. Y'all at Caravan Ribat are like family. If there's Mora to be made, why not do it together? Besides, Delavar and his friends have muscle. They'd be a good fit for escorting the goods.

札齐:哈哈哈,真客气啊迪希雅,德利瓦也是我朋友,有这种好事,我当然会带你去找他了。跟我来吧。

Zaki:Hahaha, yes, how considerate of you. Delavar's my friend too, so of course I can take you to him. Come with me.

前往札齐所说的地点 Go to the place Zaki mentioned

迪希雅:我们到了?

Dehya:Are we there yet?

札齐:就在这里了。

Zaki:Yep, this is the place.

迪希雅:可这一带似乎没有人啊,他们几个在这里做什么?

Dehya:This place is practically deserted... What are they doing in a place like this?

札齐:哈哈,还用说吗?当然是…围堵你们这些肥羊啦!

Zaki:Hahaha, why don't you take a guess? Go on, a wild stab in the dark... Hehe, you're like lambs to the slaughter!

迪希雅:……!

Dehya:...!

派蒙:糟了,是埋伏!!

Paimon:Oh no, it's an ambush!

迪希雅:札齐,你什么意思?

Dehya:What's all this about, Zaki?

札齐:少来了迪希雅,你在阿如村说的那些话,真以为传不到我们耳朵里?我们的兄弟从这些异乡人走进村子就在盯梢了。

Zaki:C'mon Dehya, you really think we didn't hear about what you said back in Aaru Village? The boys have kept a close eye on you from the moment you set foot there.

札齐:我不光知道你在找德利瓦,还知道你那些同伙里有来自教令院的人,你们都想调查失踪的疯学者。

Zaki:Not only do I know that you're looking for Delavar, I also know that you've teamed up with people from the Akademiya to look for the missing scholars.

迪希雅:看来,我们从一开始就被人盯上了。

Dehya:So you've been watching us from the very beginning?

派蒙:怎么会这样…早知道就不该把赛诺留在村子里…

Paimon:Uh oh... Paimon knew leaving Cyno behind was a mistake!

札齐:你们是把最厉害的那个人留在村子里了,对不对?所以我说,少拿生意做借口。你以为自己很高明吗?

Zaki:Heh, and you left the strongest one in the village, didn't ya? Who do you think you are? You really thought we'd fall for your little "business deal" nonsense?

迪希雅:…啧。

Dehya:Tch.

迪希雅:这么看来,你才是和德利瓦一伙的人?

Dehya:So you and Delavar have been partners all along.

札齐:哈哈哈,迪希雅,你一个佣兵总要外出工作,错失信息也很正常。我们这些常年泡在酒馆里的人,可比你想的要团结。

Zaki:Hahaha, Dehya, I guess it's only natural for a traveling mercenary like you to be out of the loop. Those of us who hang around the tavern have stronger bonds than you think.

札齐:不过有句话你说对了,我们都盼着须弥大乱,因为我们比谁都希望沙漠子民能翻身压教令院一头!

Zaki:But you got one thing right... We're all looking forward to an uprising in Sumeru. There's nothing more we'd like to see than the desert folk overthrowing the Akademiya.

迪希雅:那依照我对德利瓦的印象,他一定不会错过这种大场面。

Dehya:If that's the case, then I'm sure Delavar wouldn't miss a second of it.

???:说真的,要不是知道你在村里说了什么,光听你对防沙壁那一番发言,我都要相信你也是我们的同志了。

???:I'll be honest with you. If it weren't for what you said in the village, your little monologue about the Wall of Samiel would have convinced me that you're one of us.

迪希雅:德利瓦,还有…恩古尔,你也在啊。

Dehya:Delavar... and Engur. You're here, too, huh.

恩古尔:好久不见了,佣兵小姐。你应该知道,我们这些赤王的拥护者都很讨厌叛徒。

Engur:Long time no see, Miss Mercenary. You should've known that traitors are what us followers of King Deshret despise the most.

德利瓦:迪希雅,我本以为你一个沙漠子民会明白赤王优于草神的地方。可没想到…你根本不配加入我们。

Delavar:Dehya, I thought that you, a fellow desert-dweller, would understand why King Deshret is greater than the Dendro Archon. Little did I know... you don't deserve to join us.

迪希雅:加入你们有什么好处?成为激进派,绑架无辜的学者?哪怕那些传言根本无从考证?

Dehya:Yeah, gee, what a missed opportunity... Adopting radical views and kidnapping innocent scholars? All because of some baseless rumors? Anything else I'm missing out on?

德利瓦:佣兵果然是没有信仰的东西,只会被钱驱动。真可怜,就像老鼠一样。

Delavar:See? There you have it... Mercenaries are just a bunch of faithless scum with only one thing on their minds... Mora. Pathetic, you're all like a pack of street rats.

迪希雅:你没说错,佣兵只认钱。雇主才是我唯一的信仰,只要有利可图,谁都能成为我的朋友哦。

Dehya:You're not wrong. Mercenaries are driven by Mora, and my faith lies with whoever's paying me. As long as there's a profit to be made, anyone can become my friend.

札齐:废话少说,干掉他们!

Zaki:Enough talking. Get 'em!

迪希雅:哼,跟我想的一样。旅行者,动手!

Dehya:Hmph, just as I expected. Let's teach 'em a lesson, Traveler!

击败激进派人士 Defeat the Radicals

与迪希雅对话 Talk to Dehya

札齐:不可能!你、你…怎么会…

Zaki:Impossible! H—How could you...

迪希雅:还觉得自己消息很灵通吗,札齐?那句话怎么说来着…「你一个佣兵总要外出工作,错失信息也很正常」。

Dehya:So, what do you think about your meticulous network now, Zaki? How did you say it... "It's only natural for a traveling mercenary like me to be out of the loop."

迪希雅:我猜,给你报信的人也说我是个不值一提的菜鸟,对不对?因为,他听到的那句话是我亲口承认的。

Dehya:I'm guessing your informant told you that I'm just an incompetent merc with no real fighting skills, correct? I mean, that is what I said, after all.

迪希雅:你当然会信了。因为你们这些混酒馆的只知道我当佣兵,却从没见过我工作的样子。

Dehya:And of course you would believe everything he reported. The only thing you know about me is that I'm a mercenary, but you've never seen me in action.

迪希雅:就算听说我们一起去对付魔兽,也认为那都是坎蒂丝的功劳,其他人不过是点缀。

Dehya:Even though you heard we went to handle monsters together, you believed that Candace was the only one doing all the real fighting.

迪希雅:「什么炽鬃之狮,骗人的幌子!她自己都亲口承认了,只是要靠人际关系博取信任套话而已。」

Dehya:"That so-called Flame-Mane is just a fraud! She admitted it herself: She just uses her connections to gain the trust of others."

迪希雅:你是这么想的,没错吧?

Dehya:That's what you thought, right?

札齐:…你算到我们在村子里还有同伙,才故意散播出假消息…

Zaki:Ugh, you lied in the village because you figured that we'd have people watching you...

迪希雅:还是这么笨啊,札齐。以前喝酒的时候我就觉得了,你们这些爱自作聪明的人才最令人同情。

Dehya:And you were stupid enough to fall for it. I figured as much the first time we drank together. You all thought you were so smart. Pathetic.

迪希雅飞起一脚,将札齐踢昏了过去…

With one swift kick, Dehya knocks Zaki unconscious.

迪希雅:好,都在这里了。

Dehya:Okay, that should be all of 'em.

派蒙:天啊…迪希雅,你在阿如村的时候就开始准备这件事了吗?

Paimon:Whoa, so you've been planning this since we were in Aaru Village?

迪希雅:哪有不准备就能完成的工作呢。我不过是在你们外出调查时偶然发现了两个鬼鬼祟祟的人而已。

Dehya:No task can be done without preparation. I just happened to notice a couple suspicious-looking people while you were out investigating.

派蒙:可你也没有抓他们,而是放任他们出来通风报信…

Paimon:Oh... But instead of catching them right away, you let them report back...

迪希雅:报信的那两个小喽啰不过是从犯,要揪出几位主谋,还得放长线。

Dehya:Those two who were snooping around were just a couple small fries. If we wanna get the real catch, we have to be patient and give it some time.

旅行者:所以,你报的那些名字…

Traveler:So, those names you mentioned...

派蒙:啊,是说在村长家报的那些很有气魄的人名吗?我都有点记不住,只记得什么圆眼屠夫、麻脸大盗…

Paimon:Oh, you mean the funny names she mentioned back in Uncle Anpu's house? The Wide-Eyed Butcher, Scar-Riddled Bandit... Uh, Paimon can't remember them all.

迪希雅:那些都是酒馆里听来的胡话啦。这几个人喝酒的时候总爱吹牛,自称「圆眼屠夫」恩古尔和「麻脸大盗」德利瓦。

Dehya:That's just a bunch of drunk talk. Engur and Delavar like to talk themselves up when they're drinking. "Engur the Wide-Eyed Butcher" and "Delavar the Scar-Riddled Bandit" are the nicknames they came up with for themselves.

迪希雅:有些人,一喝醉就会说实话。恩古尔和德利瓦总是把赤王更好之类的发言挂在嘴边。

Dehya:Alcohol has a way of making people share what they really think, so Engur and Delavar are always rambling in the tavern about how King Deshret is a superior deity.

派蒙:札齐呢?

Paimon:What about Zaki?

迪希雅:自己送上门来的傻瓜而已。札齐可以说是他们之中藏得最深的一个,原本我的计划是先找到德利瓦,再找他。

Dehya:He's just a numbskull who fell right into our trap. Zaki was probably the best hidden of them all. My initial plan was to find Delavar first, and then try to track him down.

旅行者:那…「胡子弯刀」是?

Traveler:So who is the "Ducktail-Bearded Crook"?

迪希雅:刚才在村长家,你就是想问这个吧?杰巴里是你们拜访过的村民之一,就是那个说要请伊萨克和他爷爷吃东西的人。

Dehya:That's what you wanted to ask when we were at Uncle Anpu's house, right? Jabari's one of the villagers you talked to. You know — the one who wanted to treat Isak and his grandpa to some food.

派蒙:他居然也是激进派?!

Paimon:Wait, so he's a Radical, too!?

迪希雅:不,他不是。我只是需要报一个错的名字,让那些人认为我是在凭过往印象瞎猜。

Dehya:No, he isn't. I just needed to tack on a random villager name to make the eavesdropper think that I was making some wild guesses based on my impressions.

派蒙:迪希雅很有手段呢,真不愧是厉害的佣兵!

Paimon:Wow, what a genius idea! Well, that's an expert mercenary for ya!

迪希雅:你过奖啦,只是一点小把戏而已。

Dehya:Ah, you're too kind. It was straight from the usual playbook, if I'm honest.

派蒙:所以…前面说的话,是真的吗?

Paimon:So, that thing you were saying before... is it really true?

迪希雅:哪一句?

Dehya:Hmm? About what?

派蒙:佣兵只认钱,只要有利可图都是朋友…什么的。

Paimon:About how mercenaries only care about Mora, and that anyone's a friend as long as there's a profit...

迪希雅:你们很在乎吗?

Dehya:Does that bother you?

旅行者:我觉得你不是那种人。

Traveler:I don't think you're that kind of person.

迪希雅:何以见得?

Dehya:What makes you so sure?

旅行者:没有雇主,你也一样在行动。

Traveler:Because even without an employer, you’re still helping us out.

迪希雅:……

Dehya:...

派蒙:迪希雅,你和其他沙漠子民一样讨厌草神吗?

Paimon:Dehya, do you dislike the Dendro Archon like the other desert folk?

迪希雅:…你们两个还真敏锐。确实,我并不像其他沙漠子民那样厌恶草神。

Dehya:Heh, you two are pretty sharp. No, I don't have anything against the Dendro Archon.

迪希雅:我从迪娜泽黛那里听说过许多小吉祥草王的好。她的虔诚和感恩,我都看在眼里。

Dehya:I've heard a lot of nice things about the Lesser Lord from Dunyarzad. I can understand her devotion and gratitude.

迪希雅:迪娜泽黛充其量是个普通人。神明若真没有爱人之心,不必一次次在小人物身上做戏。

Dehya:Dunyarzad's just an ordinary person. There's no way a god would be so involved in the lives of everyday people unless they were truly compassionate.

迪希雅:最近的事更让我进一步意识到,是教令院的贤者造成了这一切。激进派迷信赤王将草神视为敌人,也不过是被蒙蔽了。

Dehya:I've begun to realize that the sages are behind everything that's happened recently. The Radicals' blind belief in King Deshret, making the Dendro Archon out to be an enemy... It's all the Akademiya's trickery.

迪希雅:…我还清醒,所以做不到像他们那样,将矛头对准没犯错的对象。

Dehya:But I see through it all. And unlike them, I could never be hostile towards anyone who's never done anything wrong.

派蒙:迪希雅…

Paimon:Dehya...

迪希雅:好,在这里的事都做完了。旅行者,过来搭把手,我们把这些家伙绑起来带回村里。

Dehya:Anyway, looks like we're done with business here. Traveler, lend me a hand. Let's tie 'em up and bring 'em to the village.

与迪希雅对话 Talk to Dehya

迪希雅:犯人都在这里了。接下来的交给你。

Dehya:This should be all of 'em. I'll let you take it from here.

坎蒂丝:好的。请等我的消息。

Candace:Alright. I'll be in touch. Until then, please stand by.

派蒙:坎蒂丝,需要我们帮忙吗?

Paimon:Candace, do you need any help?

迪希雅:坎蒂丝没问题的,相信她。

Dehya:Candace will be okay on her own. I trust her, so you can too.

迪希雅:再说,她常年守护阿如村,是最有资格对犯人发问的人。

Dehya:She's been guarding Aaru Village for quite some time now. If anyone is qualified to question the offenders, it's her.

坎蒂丝:在我问出结果之前,各位先到处走走,打发一下时间吧。

Candace:While I'm questioning them, why don't you pass some time by exploring the area?

迪希雅:旅行者,我们明天早晨在这里集合。

Dehya:I'll meet you back here tomorrow morning, Traveler.

旅行者:好。

Traveler:Sounds good.

迪希雅:至于这几个混蛋嘛…但愿他们能活到明天。

Dehya:As for these idiots... Let's just hope they live to see another day.

等待至次日早上(6-12点) Wait till the next morning (06:00 – 12:00)

与迪希雅对话 Talk to Dehya

派蒙:迪希雅,我们来啦!

Paimon:Hey Dehya!

迪希雅:很准时嘛。

Dehya:Right on time.

旅行者:有结果了吗?

Traveler:Did we learn anything from the criminals?

迪希雅:我觉得应该快了。

Dehya:We'll know any moment now.

派蒙:之前我就想问了,迪希雅似乎很了解坎蒂丝呢,是认识很久的朋友吗?

Paimon:Paimon's been wondering... You seem to know Candace pretty well. Have you been friends for a long time?

迪希雅:认识有些时间了。她是个很有趣的人,擅长战斗,但有这么强大的力量,却不会去算计别人。

Dehya:We've known each other for some time now. She's a pretty interesting person. Even though she's an extremely strong warrior, she never misuses her power against others.

派蒙:我知道我知道,用璃月话来说,应该叫「很有武德」!

Paimon:Oh, Paimon knows what you mean. Like a lot of martial artists say: "Never take the fight outside the ring."

迪希雅:嗯,确实可以这么说。我觉得,人只有怀着强烈的信念才能做到她那样专注又尽责。

Dehya:Yep, I guess you can put it that way. It takes strong convictions to be as dedicated as she is and shoulder that kind of responsibility.

迪希雅:不像我们佣兵,日子过得可混了。

Dehya:Us mercs, on the other hand... We pretty much live from one day to the next.

派蒙:我倒觉得你也很好哦。

Paimon:Well, Paimon thinks you're great too!

迪希雅:是吗?那就谢谢你啦。

Dehya:Really? Thanks for that.

赛诺:……

Cyno:...

派蒙:赛诺也在啊,来得真早呢!

Paimon:Ooh, Cyno's here! And he's pretty early too!

赛诺:嗯。昨天也来过,帮了些小忙。

Cyno:Yes. I was here yesterday to help out a little.

派蒙:小忙?会是什么呢?

Paimon:To help out? By doing what?

赛诺:分享一些拷问的手法。

Cyno:Sharing some interrogation techniques.

派蒙:呃…也就是说,你教了坎蒂丝怎么拷问别人?

Paimon:Oh... You mean, you taught Candace some more... persuasive methods?

赛诺:没错。

Cyno:Right.

坎蒂丝:各位,请进。

Candace:Come on in, everyone.

迪希雅:走吧,进屋看看。

Dehya:C'mon, let's go inside.

与坎蒂丝对话 Talk to Candace

派蒙:坎蒂丝,我们…呜哇,你看起来好生气啊!

Paimon:Candace, we're... Whoa! You look furious!

坎蒂丝:嗯?我没能掩饰住吗?

Candace:Do I? Huh... What gave it away?

迪希雅:你知道吗,杀意这种东西就算遮住眼睛也会从嘴角流露出来。

Dehya:Oh, there's no mask that can hide true bloodlust. Cover up your eyes and it'll still show itself at the corners of your mouth.

坎蒂丝:看来还是我涵养不够…

Candace:Perhaps I need to work on my composure...

坎蒂丝:不过,我生气也很正常。在场各位应该都明白吧?

Candace:Still, it's perfectly understandable why I'm angry — I'm sure everyone present would agree?

德利瓦:明白、明白…

Delavar:Ah yes, yes M—Ma'am...

恩古尔:请不要再打我们了,会死的…

Engur:Please don't beat us anymore... We're gonna die...

派蒙:看来赛诺教得很好…

Paimon:Well, looks like Cyno taught her well...

【选项1】

旅行者:坎蒂丝出师了…

Traveler: She mastered it really quickly too...

【选项2】

旅行者:名师出高徒啊…

Traveler: Now she's just as terrifying as he is...

坎蒂丝:你们自己怕死,却能将别人置于险境。真可笑。

Candace:You fear death yourselves, yet you do not hesitate to place the lives of others at risk. The absurdity is mind-boggling.

坎蒂丝:你们口中的疯学者,在阿如村被称作「守村人」。他们是阿如村的一部分,甚至有人将他们视作家人…

Candace:The ones you call "mad scholars" are known to us as "the Village Keepers." They are vital members of our community, and some even count them as family...

坎蒂丝:而你们,却将这些重要的村民当做道具一般利用。你们说,我该怎么对待你们?

Candace:You come here, to my village, and you treat my people as nothing more than stepping stones towards your goal... Tell me, what would you do to you in my position?

札齐:咿!放过我吧,放过我吧!

Zaki:Ah! Mercy, please have mercy!

迪希雅:自作自受。

Dehya:You've made your bed.

坎蒂丝:同为沙漠子民,我比你们更懂得一个道理,那就是赤王即便复活也只会带来战争…没有人喜欢战争。

Candace:We may all be desert-dwellers, but there's one thing that I understand better than you. The resurrection of King Deshret will only result in war... and war serves no one.

坎蒂丝:我们居住在此的人,并不真的在乎谁是神明,谁主宰一切。即使艰辛、疲惫,我们也想维持现在的生活。

Candace:The people of Aaru Village care little about which god is in power. Life may be tough and tiring, but we wish to preserve our way of life.

坎蒂丝:战争的到来会让人们失去所有。那将是你们承担不起的责任。

Candace:A war would only cause us to lose all that we have, and that is not a responsibility that you can afford to shoulder.

札齐:知道了!对不起、对不起…

Zaki:Ah, we understand! We're sorry!

札齐:我会说出我知道的事作为补偿…请你放过我们吧…

Zaki:I'll tell you everything I know! Please, just let us go...

坎蒂丝:说吧。

Candace:I'm listening.

札齐:就算你不相信,我也得说,我们并不是自发想到要做这些事。确实有人在酒馆里散播了传言,通知我们赤王将会复活。

Zaki:Uh, you might not believe this, but it wasn't us who came up with this idea. Someone was spreading rumors in the tavern. That's how we ended up hearing about King Deshret's resurrection.

札齐:那个神秘人说,疯学者是让赤王复活最好的「祭品」。只要有他们的性命,我们的愿望就能实现。

Zaki:Some mystery man told us that mad scholars will make the perfect sacrifice to usher in King Deshret's resurrection. They give their lives, and we can get anything we wish for.

赛诺:称呼他们为「守村人」。我不想再听到错误的说法。

Cyno:They're called Village Keepers. Slip up again and you'll regret it.

札齐:是、是!

Zaki:Ah, yes, sorry!

札齐:那个神秘人,让我们把赤王即将复活的事散播出去,还吩咐我们帮忙…作为谢礼,他说他会帮忙促成赤王的复活。

Zaki:It was all that mystery man's doing! He told us to spread the word about King Deshret's resurrection, and talked us into helping him... In return, he said he'll help facilitate the resurrection process.

旅行者:「守村人」现在在哪里?

Traveler:Where are the Village Keepers now?

札齐:我、我不清楚…

Zaki:I—I'm not sure...

赛诺:一次。

Cyno:That's one.

札齐:欸?什么意思…

Zaki:Huh? ...One what?

赛诺:消磨别人耐心的次数。超过三,我会杀了你。

Cyno:Strike. You get a total of three, then you die by my hand.

札齐:等等,我没有说谎!我们真的不知道,是他…

Zaki:Wait, I'm telling the truth! We don't know anything, it was all him!

赛诺:两次。

Cyno:Two.

札齐:是他让我们每天晚上用熏香把那些家伙引出门,出了村子,只要到一个路口交接就行!神秘人会来带他们走!

Zaki:H—He got us to lure them out of their houses in the night with some kind of incense. We take them to a junction outside the village, then the mystery guy takes 'em from there!

赛诺:……

Cyno:...

札齐:是真的,都是真的!我说的全是实话,你一定要相信我!不信、不信你问他们两个!

Zaki:You gotta believe me, please! I'm telling the truth, I swear! J—Just ask them if you don't believe me!

赛诺:的确是真话。旅行者,继续问。

Cyno:That was indeed the truth. Traveler, go on.

旅行者:神秘人的身份,你有推测吗?

Traveler:Do you have any idea who that mysterious person might be?

札齐:你们千万要相信我,如果我认识他,刚才就已经把名字说出来了,绝不会冒着挨打的风险替他保密啊!

Zaki:You have to believe me! If I knew that, I woulda told you his name right away! I'm not risking another beating to keep his secrets, no way!

札齐:那个人,总是穿着斗篷,脸也遮得严严实实…他说自己是赤王的使者。

Zaki:He, um, that guy, he wears a cloak, and he's always careful to cover his face... Uh, he calls himself King Deshret's envoy.

安普叔:各位,我有一个猜想。

Uncle Anpu:I believe I may know what's going on.

坎蒂丝:安普叔?你的意思是…

Candace:Uncle Anpu? What do you mean?

赛诺:……

Cyno:...

只是一瞬间,赛诺就将三个人打昏在地。

Cyno strikes the three crooks unconscious with one swift move.

迪希雅:好利落!

Dehya:Heh, smooth!

赛诺:说吧。

Cyno:Okay, speak.

安普叔:我想,那个神秘人…有可能来自教令院。

Uncle Anpu:If my suspicions are correct, this mystery man they speak of could be from the Akademiya.

赛诺:……

Cyno:...

安普叔:以前,教令院的人曾试图带走居住在这里的「守村人」,被我以「守村人」是村子的一部分为由拒绝了。

Uncle Anpu:Some time ago, people from the Akademiya attempted to take the Village Keepers away. I refused, insisting that they are a part of our community.

安普叔:现在想想…跟那个神秘人的目的似乎一样呢。

Uncle Anpu:It strikes me now that this secretive character shares the same goal they had.

迪希雅:这么说,很可能是教令院的人故意散播假消息,骗激进派主动将「守村人」送到他们手里。

Dehya:Which means... it's highly likely that the Akademiya was purposely spreading a false rumor to trick the Radicals into delivering the Village Keepers right into their hands.

迪希雅:哼,当初自作主张把人送过来,现在又想方设法讨回去…怎么可能让他们为所欲为。

Dehya:Huh, they were the ones who brought them here to begin with... Now they're trying to take them back? We aren't gonna let that happen.

赛诺:…又是教令院。

Cyno:...Not the Akademiya again.

【选项1】

旅行者:在须弥城,塞塔蕾也提过…

Traveler: In Sumeru City, Setaria also mentioned...

【选项2】

旅行者:「赤王复活的消息是教令院散布的」。

Traveler: King Deshret's resurrection is just the Akademiya's misinformation campaign.

迪希雅:…果然如此。

Dehya:Just as I thought.

迪希雅:不过,他们带走那些「守村人」,究竟是为了什么…

Dehya:But what could they want with the Village Keepers...?

赛诺:教令院向来把人视为道具,这种变化多半是因为有人从他们身上发现了新的「用途」。

Cyno:People are nothing but tools in the eyes of the Akademiya. A change in their plans likely means they've found another way to exploit the scholars.

赛诺:……

Cyno:...

赛诺:不论如何,当务之急是找回那些「守村人」。

Cyno:Regardless, our top priority now is locating the Village Keepers.

坎蒂丝:是啊,伊萨克还在等他爷爷的消息…

Candace:You're right. Isak is still waiting for news on his grandpa...

迪希雅:我们得出门了。离开村子,到处找找线索。

Dehya:Time to go. Let's leave the village and try to track them down.

赛诺:嗯。收拾一下,准备出发吧。

Cyno:Yes. Pack up and get ready to leave.

迪希雅:没问题。坎蒂丝你留下来处理这些激进派,村外的事交给我们。

Dehya:You got it. Candace, I'll let you deal with the Radicals. Leave everything outside the village to us.

坎蒂丝:好的。

Candace:Alright.

派蒙:那一会儿我们就在这里集合吧!

Paimon:Let's meet back here once everyone's ready!

最后更新于