魔鳞病医院的哭声 Cry From the Eleazar Hospital

与迪希雅一起抓捕激进派人士后,你们将这些人押送回阿如村。证词将矛头指向神秘人及其背后的势力,与此同时,艾尔海森出现在村长家门口… After arresting the Radicals together with Dehya, you escorted them back to Aaru Village. The testimony revealed the involvement of a m

离开村长家 Leave the village chief's house

派蒙:等会儿我们先去吃一顿,然后…呜哇!

Paimon:Let's get some food in us, and then we'll— Whoa!

派蒙正兴致勃勃地和你说话,完全没有注意到坐在这里的艾尔海森。

Paimon is so absorbed in the conversation with you that she fails to notice Alhaitham, who is sitting here.

派蒙:你、你从哪冒出来的!

Paimon:Where did you come from?

艾尔海森:如你所见,只是坐在这里复盘推理而已。

Alhaitham:Well, as you can see, I am merely sitting here and reviewing what we have deduced thus far.

派蒙:好久没出现,突然在这里动脑子,太奇怪了吧!你之前都去哪里了?

Paimon:You were gone for ages, and now you're suddenly sitting here musing to yourself? Where have you been, anyway?

艾尔海森:……

Alhaitham:...

派蒙:喂,干嘛不说话呀?

Paimon:Hey, what's with the silence!

艾尔海森:你发问前似乎从不思考,我在给你时间弥补。

Alhaitham:You never think things through before asking questions. I'm giving you some time to make up for that.

派蒙:你…!啊气死我了,我要给他起一个难听的外号!

Paimon:Huh!? Argh, Paimon's so mad! Paimon's gonna give you an ugly nickname!

旅行者:你起吧,我不拦你。

Traveler:Go ahead, I won't stop you.

派蒙:呃,呃…算了,想不出来…

Paimon:Uh, um... Never mind, Paimon's got nothing...

派蒙:这家伙没有什么明显的特征,好难归纳。

Paimon:There's just nothing super obvious to pick with this guy... It makes it so hard.

艾尔海森:你们从始至终都没听说我离开,那我自然是在村里调查了。

Alhaitham:Well, you've heard nothing to suggest I left this whole time. So clearly, I stayed in the village to investigate.

艾尔海森:言归正传。你们打算离开阿如村继续追寻真相,是吗?

Alhaitham:Anyway. You plan to leave Aaru Village and keep searching for the truth of this matter, yes?

派蒙:对,待在这里也不会有更多消息,还不如出去看看。

Paimon:Yep, we're not gonna find out anything more by staying here. So we thought that we might as well take the search elsewhere.

艾尔海森:……

Alhaitham:...

派蒙:干嘛又不说话了啊!

Paimon:Enough with the silent treatment!

旅行者:是在给我们时间弥补思考吗…

Traveler:Maybe he's giving us time to think...

艾尔海森:不,只是惊讶你们还有一位同行者。

Alhaitham:No, I'm just surprised that you decided to team up with him.

赛诺:艾尔海森,你从进入阿如村至今什么忙都没帮上,却敢质疑我们的行动?

Cyno:Alhaitham, you haven't helped us out at all ever since we arrived at Aaru Village. Bold of you to question our choices.

旅行者:对哦。

Traveler:That's true.

派蒙:对哦!这就是所谓的说风凉话吗!

Paimon:Yeah! You're all talk!

艾尔海森:你们忙着调查的时候,我也完成了我的工作。

Alhaitham:While you were investigating, I had my own work to do, which I've now finished.

派蒙:真的吗?我不信。

Paimon:Really? Paimon doesn't believe you.

艾尔海森:坦白说,我们并不能算团体,我的行动自然没有义务向各位汇报。

Alhaitham:To be honest, we aren't really a team, so I have no obligation to inform you of my whereabouts.

艾尔海森:而分头行动的好处正在于,我找到了你们错过的重要线索。

Alhaitham:Not to mention that going separate ways allowed me to find some important information that you all had missed.

派蒙:欸?也是在村子里的线索吗?

Paimon:Huh? Right here in the village?

艾尔海森:是的。

Alhaitham:Correct.

赛诺:什么内容?

Cyno:What did you learn?

艾尔海森:稍后我会带你们见一个人。不过首先,你们需要意识到对方的立场。

Alhaitham:I'm going to take you to someone. But before that, you need to understand where she's coming from.

派蒙:立场?

Paimon:What does that mean?

艾尔海森:你认为,阿如村的人对我们正在做的事抱有何种态度?

Alhaitham:How do you think the residents of Aaru Village feel about what we're doing?

旅行者:……

Traveler:...

艾尔海森:换句话说,你认为你所打听到的消息,都是真实的吗?

Alhaitham:In other words, do you truly believe every single word the villagers tell us?

旅行者:……!

Traveler:...!

派蒙:你的意思是,有人骗我们?

Paimon:You mean... some of them lied to us?

艾尔海森:隐瞒未必是骗,这些人也有自己的立场。

Alhaitham:Hiding the truth does not necessarily equate to lying. Again, these people have their reasons.

艾尔海森:正如坎蒂丝所说,住在阿如村的人或许并不在乎须弥由谁掌控。赤王也好,草神也好…对他们而言都已经不重要了。

Alhaitham:Remember what Candace said? Most people in Aaru Village don't necessarily care which deity is in charge of Sumeru. That's because whether King Deshret or the Dendro Archon has power is of little significance to them.

艾尔海森:每个人都活在自己的灾难里。所以,他们不会将所有信息和盘托出。而这正是你们认为村子里没有线索的原因。

Alhaitham:By contrast, the perils of their daily lives are ever-present concerns. They won't simply share everything they know with you without good reason. That's why you believed there was no further information to be found in this village.

旅行者:也就是说,线索在我们见过的人之中。

Traveler:So you're saying we can find new info from someone we've already spoken to.

艾尔海森:很高兴你注意到了。

Alhaitham:Glad you're following along.

艾尔海森:那些与你对话过的人里,存在着一位隐瞒了信息的知情人。事实上,她全程都注意着你们这些外来者的一举一动。

Alhaitham:Among those you have talked to, there's someone who was consciously keeping you out of the loop. In fact, she's been observing your every move since you arrived.

艾尔海森:因为…对想要安分生活下去的人而言,任何外因都可能是变数。

Alhaitham:The reason being... To someone who only wants to live their life in peace, any external factors introduce unpredictability into the equation.

你们回想起之前遇到过的一位村民…

You recall a villager you met earlier...

夏妮:哇啊,好有魄力的眼神!你、你看起来就是很会打架的类型呢!

Shani:Whaaa! Those eyes, those fierce eyes! Y—You look like a real fighter...

赛诺:不要跑题。

Cyno:Don't change the subject.

艾尔海森:不难看出,她很畏惧赛诺的身份和武力。

Alhaitham:It's quite obvious that she's intimidated by Cyno's authority and strength.

夏妮:哦、哦对!你说守…不,疯学者啊。

Shani:R—Right! You were asking about the Vil— I mean, the mad scholars.

艾尔海森:故意改口,是因为她很清楚村里有赤王的忠实拥护者。表现得太亲近守村人,容易成为过激派的目标。

Alhaitham:She corrected herself mid-sentence because she's aware that there are King Deshret fanatics in the village. If she sounds too friendly towards the Village Keepers, she could easily make herself the Radicals' next target.

夏妮:上一次见到他们是三五天前了吧,因为我睡得很早,基本上看不到夜里的情况。

Shani:I think it's been a few days since I last saw them? I usually go to bed pretty early, so I'm not too familiar with what goes on at night.

艾尔海森:还记得吗?她特意强调过,自己看不到夜里的情况。

Alhaitham:Remember? She made a point of denying her involvement in anything that occurs at night.

夏妮:不过,我倒是挺喜欢这些家伙的。你看,虽然他们疯疯癫癫的,却帮过我的忙。要是没有他们,我的屋子早就塌啦。

Shani:But honestly, I feel quite sympathetic towards them. Even though they act a little strange, they've helped me in the past. If it weren't for them, my house would've collapsed long ago.

艾尔海森:我找村长核实过了,她口中这一次「守村人保护阿如村」发生在深夜。也就是说,那位女士当时并没有睡着。

Alhaitham:After speaking to the village chief, it became clear that the Village Keepers had protected Aaru Village at night. In other words, the young miss was very much awake during that time.

派蒙:可是,她为什么要撒谎呢?

Paimon:Then why would she lie?

艾尔海森:跟外人扯上关系,意味着某种被针对的可能性。至于她为什么这么在意这些…不如直接去和本人聊吧。

Alhaitham:By getting involved with an outsider, she risks drawing unwanted attention to herself. As for why she might be so wary about all this... Maybe you should ask her.

赛诺:等等。我就不去了。

Cyno:I'll pass on this one.

赛诺:按你的说法,对方很畏惧我。那么…交给你了。

Cyno:You said that she is afraid of me. If so, it's best if I stay out of this.

派蒙:包在我们身上!

Paimon:We're on it!

寻找艾尔海森所说的人 Look for the person mentioned by Alhaitham

艾尔海森:夏妮小姐,如先前所说,我带了一位帮手来。

Alhaitham:Miss Shani, as we discussed earlier, I've brought someone with me.

夏妮:……

Shani:...

夏妮:艾尔海森先生,你的立场我已经明白了,但…你带来的朋友,真的也能像你一样吗?

Shani:Mr. Alhaitham, I'm aware of where you stand, but... How can I make sure that your friends think the same as you?

派蒙:欸?什么意思…我们需要表达什么立场吗?

Paimon:Huh? What do you mean? We need to clarify our stance or something?

艾尔海森:你可以直接沟通,你会得到想要的回答。

Alhaitham:Go ahead and talk to her. You'll get the answers you want.

艾尔海森:来吧,获取她的信任。

Alhaitham:Go on, earn her trust.

派蒙:这是说获得就能获得的事吗…

Paimon:Is it really that simple...?

夏妮:我能叫你旅行者吗?

Shani:Um, may I call you "Traveler"?

旅行者:好的,你好,夏妮小姐。

Traveler:Sure thing. Hi, Miss Shani.

夏妮:旅行者,你好。我想问你一个问题。

Shani:Hi, Traveler. I want to ask you something.

夏妮:你认为…赤王复活,真的能为须弥带来转机吗?

Shani:Do you think the resurrection of King Deshret can truly change Sumeru for the better?

旅行者:…不能。

Traveler:...No.

夏妮:为什么呢?

Shani:Why's that?

旅行者:因为那会带来战争。

Traveler:Because it'll only result in conflict.

夏妮:…你的说法与坎蒂丝小姐非常接近。我知道你们是朋友,这也是为什么我虽然有所保留,却还是愿意和你对话。

Shani:That's very similar to what Miss Candace says. I know you two are friends. That's why I'm willing to talk to you, even though I do have some reservations.

夏妮:放在以前,我连这些都不敢问。

Shani:Before, I wouldn't even have the courage to ask something like this.

夏妮:旅行者,你认为,我们在须弥的生活会变好吗?

Shani:Traveler, do you believe our lives will get better?

旅行者:……

Traveler:...

旅行者:我不能保证,但我正在为之努力。

Traveler:I can't promise anything. But I'll do the best I can.

派蒙:对啊,虽然我们是从别的国家一路走来的,你不相信我们也很正常,我们…根本不能算是哪个国家的居民吧…

Paimon:Yeah! We came here from another nation, so it isn't wrong of you to be wary. And... we aren't really residents of any one nation...

派蒙:可就算是这样,我们也见过了许多地方的人,为许多我们想要坚持的事战斗过。

Paimon:But even so, we've met lots of people from different places and we've always fought for what we believed in.

派蒙:须弥也有我们的朋友哦,还有我们要做的事,要找的人…我想,这就是我和这家伙停留在此的原因。

Paimon:We have friends in Sumeru, and we want to help them... That's why we decided to stay here for a while.

夏妮:……

Shani:...

夏妮:我…想要相信你们说的话。

Shani:I... want to trust you.

夏妮:非常抱歉,像审问一样跟你们谈话…说真的,我都没想到你们之前会来找我打听消息,吓了一大跳呢。

Shani:My apologies for posing my questions like that. To be honest, I didn't expect you to come back for more information.

派蒙:艾尔海森说你有你的难处,我们理解的啦,不用道歉!

Paimon:Alhaitham told us you have your reasons. It's okay, we understand!

夏妮:不瞒你们说,我…其实是沙漠子民与非沙漠子民的混血儿,在须弥或许是最不受欢迎的人了吧。

Shani:The fact is that I'm... Only one side of my family is desert folk. I don't really fit in anywhere in Sumeru.

夏妮:有人信仰草神,有人信仰赤王,而我不属于他们中任何一方。所以对两边的人来说,我都非常多余。

Shani:Some believe in the Dendro Archon, while others believe in King Deshret. I don't belong to either side, and neither side would want me.

派蒙:这么一说,那些激进派也提过,他们最讨厌叛徒…说不定,混血儿也算是叛徒…

Paimon:Speaking of which, the Radicals mentioned that they despise traitors... Do they just think that anyone who's different from them is a traitor?

夏妮:是啊。血统和信仰在一些时候,是非常狭隘的…无论我说什么,表现出怎样的态度,都会被认为有别的用意。

Shani:Yeah... Some people can be so narrow-minded when it comes to bloodline and beliefs... It makes no difference what I say or how I behave, I'll always be suspected of having ulterior motives.

夏妮:慢慢地,我变得什么都不说,装作听不见、看不到,只要能平静地生活下去就好…

Shani:Slowly, I just stopped talking to people. I pretended not to hear or see anything. All I want is to live my life in peace...

夏妮:…然后,不幸的事就发生了。帮助过我的守村人离奇失踪,我却不敢把这件事告诉别人…直到今天。

Shani:...And then it happened. The Village Keepers who had helped me disappeared with no explanation, and I didn't dare breathe a word about it to anyone... until now.

艾尔海森:你可以告诉他们。相信旅行者也会为你保守秘密。

Alhaitham:You can tell them. I'm sure she/he'll keep your secret.

夏妮:好的。那么我会将告诉艾尔海森先生的事也告诉你们。

Shani:Alright. I'll tell you what I told Alhaitham.

夏妮:其实,我的听力比常人要更好一些,所以偶尔会在夜里听到诡异的哭声。

Shani:I actually have a sharper sense of hearing than most. Sometimes... I hear strange crying sounds in the night.

派蒙:呃啊?!有幽灵?!

Paimon:Eek! There are ghosts!?

夏妮:或许吧。我不知道,但那确实是隐隐约约的哭声…从很远很远的地方飘来,带着强烈的情感。

Shani:Perhaps. I'm not sure. It's faint, but it's definitely the sound of crying. It comes from far away in the distance, and always carries very raw emotion.

夏妮:以前的哭声更明显,频率也更高,但自从你们进村,声音小了很多,次数也减少了,我得集中精力才能隐约听见。

Shani:It used to be louder and more frequent, but ever since you arrived in the village, it doesn't seem to happen as often, and when it does, it's much quieter. I have to focus really hard to make it out.

艾尔海森:关于这一点,我找村里的值夜人确认过了,他们中有一位耳朵特别灵验,也曾听到过类似的声音。

Alhaitham:I confirmed this with the guards on night duty. They also have someone with a good ear, and he's heard similar sounds at night.

艾尔海森:但这里是沙漠,比起幽灵,他更愿意相信那是野兽的嗥叫。

Alhaitham:But because we're in the middle of a desert, he would rather believe that they are the cries of beasts than ghosts.

旅行者:你能确定声音来源吗?

Traveler:Could you make out where the sounds were coming from?

夏妮:这附近没什么值得一提的地方…除了,村子不远处有一座医院。

Shani:There's really nothing around these parts... except for an old hospital not far from the village.

艾尔海森:那里似乎是治疗魔鳞病的…不过已经废弃好些年了。

Alhaitham:I think they used to use it for treating Eleazar... But it's been abandoned for years.

旅行者:我们得去一趟那座医院!

Traveler:We need to check out that hospital!

派蒙:好,现在就出发!

Paimon:Yeah, let's go!

前往魔鳞病医院 Go to the Eleazar hospital

派蒙:是这里吗?全都荒废了…好破旧啊,到处都是沙子。

Paimon:Is this the place? It's in terrible shape... and there's sand everywhere.

艾尔海森:空无一人的医院,刚好能用来藏失踪者。

Alhaitham:Empty and forgotten. An ideal place to hide people.

击败魔物 Defeat the monsters

派蒙:啊!有怪物,小心呀!

Paimon:Aaah, monsters! Watch out!

与艾尔海森对话 Talk to Alhaitham

派蒙:呼…还好,比我想的好对付一些…

Paimon:Phew... They were easier to deal with than Paimon had expected.

旅行者:你都想象了什么样的对手啊?

Traveler:What were you even expecting?

派蒙:呃,很厉害很厉害的盗贼,或者天上掉下来一些比房子还高的对手…之类的,嘿嘿。

Paimon:Uh... super strong bandits? Or monsters taller than buildings dropping out of the sky? Or y'know, something like that.

艾尔海森:……

Alhaitham:...

派蒙:他好认真哦,我们也不要输给他!

Paimon:He looks super serious... We gotta stay on our A-game, too!

艾尔海森:…是这个。

Alhaitham:...This is the one.

艾尔海森打开了封锁着此地的机关。

Alhaitham unlocks the mechanism that seals this place.

派蒙:哇啊!

Paimon:Aaaah!

艾尔海森:进去看看。

Alhaitham:Let's go in and take a look.

认真地搜索了废弃医院…

You carefully search the abandoned hospital...

派蒙:喂——!艾尔海森,这里什么都没有欸,你确定我们没白来吗?

Paimon:Heeey! Alhaitham, we haven't found squat! Are you sure we aren't wasting our time here?

艾尔海森:不用着急。夏妮说夜晚才有哭声,等一会儿吧。

Alhaitham:Patience. Shani says she only hears the crying at night. We have time to burn.

艾尔海森:在那之前…

Alhaitham:Until then...

艾尔海森:休息一会儿。

Alhaitham:I'm taking a break.

派蒙:他好理直气壮地坐下了啊!还开始看书了!

Paimon:And just like that, he sits down... Wait, he even brought a book to read!?

派蒙:你在看什么,给我也看看!

Paimon:What are you reading? Let Paimon see!

艾尔海森:好啊。

Alhaitham:Okay, sure.

派蒙:……

Paimon:...

派蒙:呃…呃…「『自然位置』,即与『受迫运动』相对的『自然运动』…嗯?所趋向的位置,每一物…只能自然地趋向…」

Paimon:Uh... Umm... "The 'natural position,' which is the positional propensity of an entity in 'natural motion,' in contrast with an object in 'forced motion'... Huh? When free from external influences, every entity... displays the tendency to follow its natural trajectory..."

艾尔海森:怎么读得磕磕绊绊的。

Alhaitham:So, you got that?

派蒙:我放弃了,你慢慢看吧…再见!

Paimon:Paimon gives up! You keep reading your book... See ya!

派蒙:那家伙可真有闲心啊,在这种地方看那么复杂的书。

Paimon:How is he so relaxed? Look at him, reading an impossible book in a creepy place like this.

【选项1】

旅行者:或许我也该给你上文化课了。

Traveler: You know, it wouldn't kill you to read a book once in a while, either.

派蒙:喂,我可是你的提瓦特导游,很有文化!

Paimon:Hey, Paimon's your Teyvat travel guide! Paimon knows plenty of useful stuff already!

派蒙:是这些须弥人看的书太复杂了啦,不能怪我…

Paimon:And anyway, it's not Paimon's fault that the books people read in Sumeru are so complicated...

旅行者:好吧好吧,派蒙很好,乖哦。

Traveler:Okay, okay, Paimon's the best.

【选项2】

旅行者:或许你也该长大求学了。

Traveler: Maybe it's time to spread your wings and become learned.

派蒙:这样做对你有什么好处嘛!你怎么也变成劝学的坏大人了!

Paimon:Hey, what good is that gonna do for you? You're acting like one of those annoying grown-ups who go around nagging people to focus on their studies!

旅行者:你多学知识,挣钱养我啊。

Traveler:The more you learn, the more money you can earn to support me.

派蒙:呜…你怎么这样,不是应该你挣钱养我吗?!

Paimon:Hey, what gives? Shouldn't you be the one providing for Paimon!?

旅行者:现在就是这样啊。

Traveler:Isn't that what I'm doing now?

派蒙:啊…对哦…好吧…

Paimon:Oh, right... Okay then.

派蒙:那、那谢谢你,一直努力工作,到处赚钱养我…如果没有你,我现在或许还在河里漂流吧。

Paimon:Um, thank you for working so hard and earning so much Mora... If it weren't for you, Paimon would probably still be floating around in the ocean somewhere... Hehe.

派蒙:…好啦,谢谢你嘛!

Paimon:Thank you!

旅行者:嗯,不用谢!

Traveler:You're welcome.

派蒙:呜,我都要睡着了…

Paimon:yawn Paimon's getting so sleepy...

一阵哭声从远方传来…

You hear a sound of crying from afar...

旅行者:……!

Traveler:...!

派蒙:欸?什么声音?

Paimon:Huh? What was that sound?

艾尔海森:来了。

Alhaitham:There it is.

艾尔海森:从那个方向传来的。

Alhaitham:It's coming from that direction.

派蒙:声音的源头是这里吗?但没看到有什么东西啊。

Paimon:Is the sound coming from here? Paimon's not seeing anything.

艾尔海森:……

Alhaitham:...

艾尔海森:在下面。

Alhaitham:It's from below.

派蒙:欸?!可是这里下不去呀?

Paimon:Huh?! But there's no way we can get down there!

艾尔海森:看来,里面有蹊跷。

Alhaitham:Something is off about the interior here.

艾尔海森:…嗯。

Alhaitham:Hmm...

艾尔海森:果然,有隐藏的楼房结构。

Alhaitham:As I thought. There's a hidden structure.

派蒙:呜呃…看起来就像是医院下面还藏着一个医院一样…

Paimon:Whoa... It's like they tucked another hospital into this one...

派蒙:似乎还有别的机关没被解开,我们继续探索吧!

Paimon:It looks like there are other mechanisms around here. Let's keep exploring!

调查医院区域的元素方碑 Investigate the Elemental Monuments around the hospital

进入医院下层 Go to the lower level of the hospital

与面前的人对话 Talk to the people in front of you

派蒙:你们看,那里有人!

Paimon:Look, there's someone over there!

旅行者:务必小心!

Traveler:We need to be careful!

派蒙:对对对,我们慢慢过去,不要惊动他…

Paimon:Good idea, let's approach him slowly without alarming him...

艾尔海森:……

Alhaitham:Wait...

艾尔海森:你是…

Alhaitham:You're...

???:呃…啊…啊…

???:Ugh... Argh...

派蒙:完全不会说话,眼神也很涣散…但看起来完全不是做别人爷爷的年纪嘛。

Paimon:He can't speak, and his eyes are unfocused... But he looks too young to be anyone's grandfather.

派蒙:而且,这附近居然只有他一个人?

Paimon:Also, why's he the only one here?

艾尔海森:真想不到,会在这里遇到你。

Alhaitham:Didn't expect to see him here.

派蒙:你认识他?

Paimon:...You know him?

艾尔海森:这个人名叫拉扎克,是我在教令院的学长。

Alhaitham:He's Razak, a senior of mine at the Akademiya.

派蒙:也是学者?是跑到树林里神叨叨地修行的人吗?

Paimon:He's a scholar, too? Is he the kind that holes up in a forest and mumbles stuff about training?

艾尔海森:不。这正是问题所在。

Alhaitham:No, and that's the problem.

艾尔海森:拉扎克从不施行那一套,他从未进树林修行过,更遑论达到林居狂语期。

Alhaitham:Razak was never involved in any of those things. He never trained in the forest, let alone reached Satyavada Life.

旅行者:那他怎么会变成这样?

Traveler:So how did he become like this?

艾尔海森:姑且不论成因…他单独出现在这里,意味着我们来晚了一步。

Alhaitham:Leaving that question aside for the moment... him being here alone means that we might be too late.

艾尔海森:看来,对方已经提前把人都撤出去了。至于这位,恐怕是因为某些原因被遗留在这里,或者单纯来不及转移走。

Alhaitham:Looks like they've already taken everyone away. For whatever reason, they left Razak here — perhaps they simply didn't have time to come back for him.

艾尔海森:……

Alhaitham:Hmm...

艾尔海森:嗯,地面上有拖拽的痕迹。靠近门口,痕迹就变得很深,说明是有人用力拖拽那些装着重物的推车。

Alhaitham:There are drag marks on the ground. They're clearer by the doorway. Someone was forcefully drawing a cart that was loaded with something heavy.

派蒙:…难道上面是…人?

Paimon:...Loaded with... people?

艾尔海森:不排除这种可能性。他们似乎走得很急,生怕被人追上…匆忙之中,便没能注意到躲在角落的拉扎克。

Alhaitham:That is one possibility. It looks like they were in a hurry, as if they were afraid of being caught. In their haste, they failed to notice Razak hiding in a corner.

拉扎克:啊…呜、呜呜…

Razak:Aah... Ugh, uhh...

艾尔海森:完全一致,看来他就是活生生的「证据」。

Alhaitham:The symptoms are identical. Looks like we've found "living proof."

派蒙:欸?为什么这么说…

Paimon:Huh, why do you say that?

艾尔海森:容我提醒你们,回忆一下之前在奥摩斯港的见闻。

Alhaitham:Allow me to jog your memory. Recall your time at Port Ormos.

艾尔海森:你难道不觉得,他现在的表现很眼熟?

Alhaitham:Don't you think his symptoms look familiar?

旅行者:……

Traveler:...

密兹里:呃啊!!

Mizri:Aaagh!!!

你回想起曾经在奥摩斯港遇到过的那位镀金旅团成员,密兹里。

You recall Mizri, the Eremite mercenary you met in Port Ormos.

旅行者:…!镀金旅团的疯子!

Traveler:...! The Eremite guy who went mad!

派蒙:啊!这么一说…他们的反应一模一样!

Paimon:Oh! Now that you mention it... They're acting the same way!

艾尔海森:对,教令院正是这一切的幕后黑手。

Alhaitham:Correct. The Akademiya is behind all of this.

艾尔海森:猜测一下他们的行动逻辑…嗯,并不困难。

Alhaitham:It isn't difficult to deduce their rationale.

艾尔海森:起初,教令院派人放出赤王即将复活的假消息,强调「守村人」——也就是被流放到阿如村的疯学者,将成为关键。

Alhaitham:First, the Akademiya spread a false rumor of King Deshret's resurrection, emphasizing the role of the Village Keepers — the mad scholars who were exiled to Aaru Village.

艾尔海森:此事刺激了各地的激进派,位于阿如村的那些人立刻展开行动,暗中帮忙将那批学者送到了教令院手里。

Alhaitham:These rumors were all the persuasion that the Radicals needed, and those based in Aaru Village leapt into action. Unbeknownst to them, of course, through rounding up the scholars, they were actually helping the Akademiya.

艾尔海森:他们散播这一谣言,除了能最大程度调动激进派,还有一个高明之处,是借此将风险推给赤王的信徒。

Alhaitham:As well as being able to exploit the Radicals for their own ends, this scheme has one further advantage to the Akademiya: All the risks and responsibilities are offloaded onto King Deshret's followers.

艾尔海森:赤王死去多年,沙漠子民过得并不好。他们的情绪就像沙漠中的火药罐,很容易引爆。

Alhaitham:Life for the desert-dwellers has been brutal ever since King Deshret's death all those years ago. Beneath the surface, feelings of desperation are widespread.

艾尔海森:而调动这些被情绪驱使的人,无异于让烈马狂奔…堪称轻而易举。

Alhaitham:Many would give everything they have for the prospect of something better. Anyone looking to exploit that for their own ends simply needs to make a few empty promises.

艾尔海森:即使事发,别人也只能抓到赤王信徒,明面上这是信仰问题引发的事故,暗地里,也不过是种族矛盾。

Alhaitham:Even if complications arise, people will see that those involved are all followers of King Deshret, and look for no further explanation than differences of belief. A deep-seated mistrust of the desert and everyone in it by the rest of Sumeru will make sure of that.

艾尔海森:没人会想到教令院头上。这种手法非常简单,但在如今的须弥非常管用。

Alhaitham:The notion of an Akademiya plot wouldn't even cross their minds. It may seem like a simple strategy, but it is able to work wonders under Sumeru's current circumstances.

派蒙:原来是这样…很有道理呢,跟村长的猜测也对得上。

Paimon:Ohhh, that makes a lot of sense. It's in line with the village chief's theory, too!

派蒙:但还有一个很重要的疑问没解决…当初将那些学者送到阿如村的不就是教令院吗?为什么现在非要抢回去?

Paimon:But there's still one very important question... Wasn't it the Akademiya that brought the scholars to Aaru Village in the first place? Why does it want them back now?

艾尔海森:在这个过程中,有一样东西改变了,那就是学者的「身份」。

Alhaitham:Throughout this process, one thing has changed: the scholars' identity.

艾尔海森:最初是「学者」,然后成为了「疯子」,再接着,他们成为「被流放者」,最后…变成「失踪者」。

Alhaitham:First, they were "scholars." Then, they became "lunatics." After that, they were "exiles," and finally... they become "missing persons."

旅行者:原来是这样…

Traveler:I see...

艾尔海森:一个被流放的疯学者,尚且是个人类。但一个失踪者…就不好说了。

Alhaitham:An exile is still patently a living, breathing human being, but when someone becomes a missing person... that is brought into question.

艾尔海森:你无法找到特定的人,也就无从推断他身上发生过什么。换言之,「消失的人」会是理想资源。

Alhaitham:If you can't find someone, you have no way of knowing what exactly happened to them. That makes missing people an ideal resource.

派蒙:资源?他们还有什么用处吗?

Paimon:"Resource"? For what, exactly?

艾尔海森:有一种可能,这些人的大脑会被用于提取罐装知识。

Alhaitham:One possibility is that the information in their brains could be extracted into Knowledge Capsules.

派蒙:提…那些东西是从人脑中提取出来的吗?!

Paimon:Extracted... You mean Canned Knowledge comes from people's brains!?

艾尔海森:以须弥教令院的技术,能够做到。

Alhaitham:With the technology of the Sumeru Akademiya, it's entirely possible.

艾尔海森:或许是因为这些原因,他们感受到痛苦,才在夜深人静无人紧盯的时候发出哭声。

Alhaitham:Perhaps the process caused them great suffering, which is why they cry out in the dead of night, when no one is watching them.

派蒙:人脑…不行,我不要想了,好吓人…

Paimon:So the human brain— Nope, nuh-uh, Paimon doesn't wanna think about this...

旅行者:你是怎么知道这些技术的?

Traveler:How did you learn of this technology?

艾尔海森:我毕竟是教令院的书记官,接触过这些研究项目。

Alhaitham:I'm the Akademiya's scribe, after all. I'm familiar with their projects.

艾尔海森:总而言之,拉扎克的症状像是被用于提取神明罐装知识,但过程中出了什么差错…

Alhaitham:Anyway, judging by Razak's state, the contents of a Divine Knowledge Capsule were extracted from his mind, but something went wrong in the process...

艾尔海森:又或者,是他控制不住好奇心使用了那些知识。

Alhaitham:Or perhaps, his curiosity got the better of him, and he used such a capsule for himself.

派蒙:我有些糊涂了…所以什么人的脑子都有用吗?

Paimon:Paimon's a little confused... Can they just use anyone's brain?

旅行者:(不,不对。那些发疯的学者大多在森林中接触过「神明意识」…这才是教令院想要的东西吧。)

Traveler:(No, that can't be right. Most of the mad scholars had made contact with the "divine consciousness" in the forest... That's what the Akademiya is after.)

旅行者:(甚至可以说…这些知识,与愚人众、博士和散兵也有关。利用这些,让散兵成为「神明」。)

Traveler:(It's also safe to assume that... this knowledge has something to do with the Fatui, The Doctor, and also The Balladeer. They're using Divine Knowledge Capsules to turn The Balladeer into a god.)

艾尔海森:看你的表情,应该是想到了。

Alhaitham:The look on your face tells me you've realized the answer.

旅行者:教令院需要接触过「神明意识」的人。

Traveler:The Akademiya needs people who have been exposed to the "divine consciousness."

艾尔海森:没错。对有些学者而言,有关神明的知识是他们毕生所求。提取罐装知识不过是他们的激进手段之一。

Alhaitham:That's right. To some scholars, gaining knowledge about the gods is their entire life's pursuit. Extracting Canned Knowledge is just one of the extreme measures they turn to.

艾尔海森:但我始终好奇,与神明有关的知识,究竟能让他们得到什么?

Alhaitham:However, I can't help but wonder: What do they seek to gain from divine knowledge?

艾尔海森:教令院不惜一切去追逐这些堪称禁忌的事物,最终是想做什么?

Alhaitham:The Akademiya is going out of their way to look for forbidden knowledge, but what is their ultimate goal?

艾尔海森:我花了不少精力分析神明罐装知识的内容,可惜并没有显著收获。看来,我和那些人的思维太不一样了。

Alhaitham:I've spent quite some time trying to analyze the contents of the Divine Knowledge Capsule, but to no avail. It seems like my way of thinking is too different from theirs.

派蒙:艾尔海森,你不会想得到那些被称为「禁忌」的东西吗?

Paimon:You mean, you're not even slightly interested in getting your hands on this forbidden stuff?

艾尔海森:学者当然都追求知识的极限。但我对神明本身没什么兴趣,自然拿不出他们那种狂热态度。

Alhaitham:All scholars seek to expand the horizons of knowledge. But I'm not particularly interested in gods, so I don't share their degree of zealotry.

艾尔海森:将人当成死物用于榨取知识,如果这就是他们口中的学术进展,教令院还不如直接关闭。

Alhaitham:Extracting information from people as if they were lifeless objects... If this is the direction of academic progress, then the Akademiya may as well shut its doors.

派蒙:听起来你很反对这种事呢…

Paimon:Sounds like you're really against all this...

艾尔海森:当然。这违反了我对「规则」的认知。

Alhaitham:Of course. The Akademiya's actions run contrary to their rules.

艾尔海森:学术、知识…一切事物都有边界。一旦跨越边界,万物运行的「规则」与「秩序」都会被破坏。

Alhaitham:Whether it be academics or knowledge, everything has its boundaries. If those lines are crossed, the rules and order that govern everything in the world will be destroyed.

艾尔海森:这种事就像书本上的错字一样,需要被纠正。

Alhaitham:This matter needs to be corrected, just like fixing a typo in a book.

派蒙:等等,你不是因为觉得那些人很可怜才站出来帮忙的吗?

Paimon:Wait, didn't you step in to help because you felt sympathy for those poor people?

艾尔海森:不好意思,我还没那么闲。

Alhaitham:Not to be callous, but no. My criteria are a little more restrictive than that.

艾尔海森:按你的说法,须弥有的是可怜人,甚至整个提瓦特都如此。你难道能拯救所有人?

Alhaitham:There is no shortage of suffering in Sumeru, and the same can be said for the rest of Teyvat as well. What do you plan to do about that? Save every last person?

派蒙:呃…不、不能吧…我也不知道啦…

Paimon:Um... Probably not... Paimon's not sure...

旅行者:你的动机更特殊也更个人。

Traveler:Your motives are more specific and personal.

艾尔海森:你可以这么认为。简单来说,我不盲信力量与英雄主义,只做想做的事。

Alhaitham:You can say that. Simply put, I don't blindly place my faith into strength or heroism. I do what I want.

艾尔海森:神明罐装知识是我想查清的问题。但这不代表我就会为个别陌生人的利益行动。

Alhaitham:The Divine Knowledge Capsule is something I want to investigate in full. That doesn't mean I'm willing to take action for the sake of a few strangers.

旅行者:(…他虽然否认庞大的正义与责任,却认可了极端个人的行动逻辑。)

Traveler:(...Though he rejects the notion of greater moral responsibility, he justifies his actions because they are true to his personal motivations.)

旅行者:(这样的人…或许更适合作为同伴也说不定呢。)

Traveler:(Someone like him... might actually make for a better ally.)

派蒙:我从刚才就想说了,教令院里有很多坏人,但你不一样…你是教令院里的怪人!

Paimon:Paimon's been wanting to say this for a while. There are a lot of bad guys in the Akademiya, but you're not one of them... You're their weirdo!

艾尔海森:…大概吧。

Alhaitham:...You're probably right.

艾尔海森:不过,我挺享受这种与众不同的感觉。

Alhaitham:Though I must say, I quite enjoy this feeling of being the odd one out.

艾尔海森:「特别」也是一种财富,不是吗。

Alhaitham:Uniqueness is also an asset, is it not?

派蒙:心态真好,我都有点佩服你了。夏妮小姐要是能像你一样,就不会活得那么小心翼翼了吧…

Paimon:Wow, that's a great way to think about it. Paimon's really impressed! If only Miss Shani had a similar mindset, her life would definitely be a lot easier...

艾尔海森:只是我性格比她好而已,你无需介怀。

Alhaitham:I'm just a more likable person than her in general. There's nothing more to it than that.

派蒙:……

Paimon:...

旅行者:对了,这个人怎么办?

Traveler:Uh, so what do we do with him?

艾尔海森:留在这里只有死路一条,带他走吧。

Alhaitham:He won't last long if we leave him here. Let's take him with us.

艾尔海森:先回阿如村,再制订下一步计划。

Alhaitham:We'll work out our next step after we return to Aaru Village.

返回阿如村村长家与众人会合 Go back to the village chief's house and meet up with everybody else

派蒙:我们回来了——!

Paimon:We're back!

坎蒂丝:辛苦了,休息一下喝点水吧。

Candace:You must be tired. You should rest, and take some water.

赛诺:情况怎么样?

Cyno:What's the situation?

坎蒂丝:嗯?这位是…

Candace:Hmm? Who's this?

艾尔海森:可惜他太年轻当不了伊萨克的爷爷。不过,也是我们正在寻找的对象之一。

Alhaitham:Unfortunately, somebody who is too young to take on the role of Isak's grandfather. Nevertheless, he's one of the people we're trying to find.

将先前在废弃医院的所见所闻和推理结果告诉大家…

You tell everyone what you saw in the abandoned hospital and share your current theory.

赛诺:也就是说,那座废弃的魔鳞病医院曾经是教令院用于提取神明罐装知识的据点。

Cyno:So, at one point in time, the abandoned Eleazar hospital served as the Akademiya's site for extracting Divine Canned Knowledge.

派蒙:差不多就是这个意思啦。

Paimon:Yep, pretty much.

赛诺:这整个计划一定出现在我们来到阿如村之前,因为神明罐装知识不是近期才流行的。

Cyno:Their plan must have been implemented at some point before we arrived at Aaru Village, since Divine Canned Knowledge has been in circulation for a while now.

赛诺:可是我们一靠近阿如村,那些人就像未卜先知一样提前撤离了。为什么?

Cyno:Yet, they fled once we were headed to the village, almost as if they knew we were on their trail. Why is that?

派蒙:呃…对呀,为什么呢…

Paimon:Hmm, yeah, why is that...?

坎蒂丝:一般这种情况,是那个吧——「内鬼」。

Candace:We may have a mole in our midst.

坎蒂丝:我们之中,可能有人在给对方通风报信…

Candace:One of us could be secretly revealing our whereabouts to the Akademiya.

派蒙:欸?我们这些人的关系这么虚假吗?

Paimon:Huh? Are our friendships that shallow?

赛诺:……

Cyno:...

艾尔海森:看来,你们都还没意识到问题所在。

Alhaitham:Looks like none of you have realized wherein lies the issue.

旅行者:你有头绪了?

Traveler:Care to share your thoughts?

艾尔海森:赛诺,他们能预测我们的行动是因为你在这里。

Alhaitham:Cyno, you're the reason why they can predict our movements.

派蒙:等等,这是什么意思!

Paimon:Wait, what's that supposed to mean!?

赛诺:注意你的发言,否则别怪我不客气。

Cyno:Choose your next words very carefully.

艾尔海森:合理的推测而已。我有我的理由。

Alhaitham:It is simply a logical inference. I have my reasons.

坎蒂丝:你想说,赛诺就是那个内鬼?

Candace:So what you're saying is... Cyno's the mole?

坎蒂丝:真有意思,我还以为你才是嫌疑最大的那个呢,因为你之前都是一个人单独行动。

Candace:Interesting. And here I thought you were the most suspicious one, Alhaitham, since you were always acting alone.

艾尔海森:你说的也有道理。但刚才从医院回来,路上我想起一件事,那就是…赛诺和我们都不一样。

Alhaitham:I know. You have a point, but I realized something as we were returning from the hospital — Cyno isn't like any of us.

赛诺:…你到底想说什么?

Cyno:...What are you trying to say?

艾尔海森:还记得自己是谁吗?赛诺,「大风纪官」。

Alhaitham:Do you still remember who you are, General Mahamatra?

赛诺:……

Cyno:...

艾尔海森:对。你是教令院的风纪官,一直都掌握着额外的信息。谁做了什么,有怎样的污点…唯有知道这些,你才能动手。

Alhaitham:As a matra, you are no doubt privy to certain kinds of information. Before you can take action against someone, you are required to have all the facts available, including the less-than-savory details.

艾尔海森:换句话说,教令院一直在向你提供特殊渠道的信息。依照教令院的作风,他们难道不会防备你吗?

Alhaitham:Simply put, the Akademiya has traditionally allowed you access to a wealth of sensitive information. Knowing their modus operandi, wouldn't you expect them to take precautions against you?

艾尔海森:养一条凶恶的狼,自然也要掌握不被狼咬的方法。

Alhaitham:If you want to raise a vicious wolf, you need to make sure that you can avoid its bite.

赛诺:教令院监视我的行动?

Cyno:The Akademiya is monitoring me?

艾尔海森:不只是这么简单。教令院监视须弥的一切,但对于你,他们有特殊的处理手段。

Alhaitham:It's not that simple. The Akademiya has eyes all over Sumeru, but they have a special protocol for dealing with you.

艾尔海森:每隔一段时间,人们便会迎来「识藏日」。每到这个日子,教令院就会通过罐装知识向虚空中录入信息。

Alhaitham:Every so often comes a Jnagarbha Day. On this day, the Akademiya enters new information into the Akasha through Knowledge Capsules.

艾尔海森:有一次,我在操作台旁找到一本厚厚的笔记,里面的内容都与大风纪官赛诺有关——行动报告、处刑习惯…方方面面。

Alhaitham:I remember seeing the thick notebook next to the control panel once. Its contents were all about the General Mahamatra — his activities throughout the day, preferred methods of enacting judgment... everything.

赛诺:你是说,教令院将我的信息录入了虚空?

Cyno:You're saying that the Akademiya entered my information into the Akasha, too?

赛诺:…可这样做有什么意义…我的行为并非是重要到需要进入虚空的信息。

Cyno:...But what's the point in doing that? My actions aren't important enough to be added into the Akasha.

艾尔海森:虚空可以运算。

Alhaitham:The Akasha is capable of computation.

赛诺:——!!

Cyno:...!

艾尔海森:以虚空的计算能力,完全可以根据录入的数据反向预测你的行动。你将于何时出发,走什么路线去往哪里…一目了然。

Alhaitham:The Akasha's algorithms are entirely capable of predicting your movements using the data entered. When you would depart, the route you would follow, your destination... it knew all of this.

赛诺:我的行动,都被预判了…!

Cyno:It predicted my every move...!

艾尔海森:教令院早就在提防你了。不过,你能想到辞职离开教令院,说明他们的判断没有出错。

Alhaitham:The Akademiya has been watching you longer than you think. However, the fact that you resigned is proof that their suspicions were well-founded.

坎蒂丝:原来是这样啊…赛诺太能贯彻原则,反倒成了他们的眼中钉。

Candace:So that's how it is... Cyno adheres to his principles so strongly that he's actually a thorn in their side.

坎蒂丝:对那些人而言,他们不需要顽强的意志和忠贞的信仰。随机应变,如墙头草一般追逐利益…才是那些学者的真面目。

Candace:Tenacity of will and steadfast faith are worthless to the Akademiya. They need scholars who are easily pliable and mindlessly go after anything they can profit from.

坎蒂丝:赛诺,请别往心里去。这恰恰证明你是一位值得信赖的同伴。

Candace:Cyno, don't take it to heart. This just proves how much of a trustworthy ally you are.

赛诺:……

Cyno:...

赛诺:是因为我,他们才能提前准备撤离。

Cyno:They escaped because of me.

派蒙:不要太自责了,这种事谁也想不到啊!

Paimon:Don't blame yourself! It's not like any of us would've known!

旅行者:是啊。

Traveler:Exactly.

赛诺:…不,我想到了。

Cyno:...I have an idea.

赛诺:既然如此,那他们会去的地方…我也能猜到。

Cyno:If they've predicted my movements... then I might be able to guess where they went.

迪希雅:哦!振作得很快嘛~

Dehya:Whoa, you bounced back fast!

艾尔海森:安全总是隐藏在危机与危机之间。

Alhaitham:There is always an opportunity for safety after danger passes.

派蒙:原来是这样!我也明白了!

Paimon:Ooh, so that's how it is! Paimon gets it now!

派蒙:既然他们要躲避的人是赛诺,那最安全的地方不就是…

Paimon:If the Akademiya is trying to avoid Cyno, then the safest place would be...

旅行者:就是赛诺刚刚走过的地方。

Traveler:One step behind him.

派蒙:没错!

Paimon:Yep, that's right!

赛诺:对他们来说,逆着我的行动路线逃亡就行。

Cyno:They'll want to proceed in the direction opposite of where I'm going.

旅行者:变聪明了呢,派蒙!

Traveler:You're getting smarter, Paimon!

赛诺:我马上出发。

Cyno:I must go.

艾尔海森:我也还有事要调查。

Alhaitham:There's also something I want to investigate.

派蒙:大家一起走吧,现在就去追他们!

Paimon:Let's go, guys! After 'em!

伊萨克:请等一下,我也要去!

Isak:Please, wait! I wanna go, too!

坎蒂丝:伊萨克?你也要去吗?那…你千万要注意安全。

Candace:Hmm, you want to go, too? If so... you have to promise you'll stay safe.

伊萨克:我想找到爷爷,我会小心不给大家添麻烦的。

Isak:I wanna find Grandpa! I promise I'll be careful and not cause any trouble.

坎蒂丝:各位,伊萨克就拜托你们了。

Candace:Everyone, I leave him in your hands.

旅行者:好的。

Traveler:Alright.

派蒙:噢!那走吧,带好干粮什么的!

Paimon:Yay, let's go! Remember to pack some food with you!

派蒙:不过,总觉得少了一个人…?唔…

Paimon:Paimon feels like we're missing someone though... Hmm...

跟上赛诺 Follow Cyno

与赛诺对话 Talk to Cyno

派蒙:我们现在该往哪个方向前进呢?

Paimon:So, where do we go from here?

旅行者:赛诺,你记得自己的路线吧。

Traveler:Cyno, do you remember the route you took?

赛诺:嗯。离开村子之后,穿过沙漠一直向前。

Cyno:Yes. After leaving the village, we should head straight toward the desert.

跟随赛诺 Follow Cyno

伊萨克:说起来,我很熟悉沙漠哦!

Isak:I know the desert like the back of my hand!

派蒙:是因为住在这里,经常跑出来玩吗?

Paimon:Is that because you play here a lot?

伊萨克:对!以前有一次爷爷差点走丢在沙漠里,还是我去把他带回来的。

Isak:Yup! One time, Grandpa almost got lost in the desert, but I was the one who brought him back.

与赛诺对话 Talk to Cyno

赛诺:这里有东西。

Cyno:There's something here.

赛诺:这是…

Cyno:What's this...?

艾尔海森:被埋住了…看来需要我们动动手指,做点体力活。

Alhaitham:It's buried in the sand... Looks like we'll need to roll up our sleeves and do some work.

派蒙:一直赶路也是体力活呀!

Paimon:And Paimon thought running around everywhere was already enough work!

旅行者:不要找茬,派蒙。

Traveler:Now isn't the time for complaining, Paimon.

派蒙:好吧,是要挖出来吗?底下的东西看起来埋得很深呢。

Paimon:Okay, okay... So we have to dig it out? Whatever's down there looks like it's buried really deep.

一番努力后,取出了沙下藏着的东西…

With some effort, you manage to retrieve the buried objects.

艾尔海森:这些碎片应该是教令院研发的仪器,本来是头戴式的。

Alhaitham:These are likely fragments of an Akademiya-developed device, something akin to a headset.

艾尔海森:守村人不止一个,押送他们的队伍途经此地,碎裂的仪器又散落在附近…

Alhaitham:Looks like there were more than one Village Keeper. They must have been escorted this way, because there are device fragments scattered around here...

艾尔海森:分头搜索吧,这一带应该还有东西。

Alhaitham:Let's split up and search the area. Chances are that we'll find other things nearby.

众人四散开来,在沙漠中央努力地挖掘。

Everyone goes in different directions and starts digging in the sand.

不过好在没花太多时间,就从附近的沙堆里挖出了另一台仪器。

After a short while, you dig up another device nearby.

派蒙:是这个吗?看起来就有点吓人呢…

Paimon:Is this what we're searching for? It looks kinda scary...

艾尔海森:确实是用于提取神明罐装知识的仪器。

Alhaitham:This is definitely a device used to extract divine knowledge.

赛诺:仪器落在沙子里…不能算是正常情况。

Cyno:How did it end up buried in the sand? That can't have been part of the plan.

赛诺:撤离者多半是遭到了袭击。

Cyno:They must've been attacked along the way.

派蒙:欸?!

Paimon:Wait, what!?

伊萨克:爷爷…你千万要安全…

Isak:Grandpa... I hope you're okay...

派蒙:你爷爷一定没事,别担心。

Paimon:Don't worry, your grandpa's gonna be fine!

艾尔海森:留在废弃医院的拉扎克身上并未出现连续断水断粮的症状,说明这些人撤走的时间不长。

Alhaitham:Razak didn't display any signs of starvation or dehydration, which means that they left fairly recently.

赛诺:应该还能追上。

Cyno:We should be able to catch up.

艾尔海森:另外我认为,这起袭击发生在沙尘暴之前。

Alhaitham:One more thing: Given that the device had been entirely covered by sand...

艾尔海森:证据是…这台仪器完全被沙子盖住了。

Alhaitham:I believe the attack must have happened prior to the sandstorm.

旅行者:我也同意。

Traveler:I agree.

赛诺:继续追,他们跑不远。

Cyno:Let's keep going. They can't have gone far.

跟随赛诺继续调查 Follow Cyno and continue investigating

派蒙:不过,像这样在沙漠里跑步,真的好累哦…

Paimon:Ugh, but running on sand is sooo tiring...

伊萨克:可是派蒙不都在飞吗?飞也会累吗?

Isak:But... you're flying, aren't you, Paimon? Is flying over sand tiring too?

派蒙:呜呜呜,当然啦…

Paimon:Aaagh, of course it is...

与迪希雅对话 Talk to Dehya

赛诺:…那边有声音,有人在争吵。

Cyno:Voices, over there... It sounds like an argument.

派蒙:哇,你耳朵真好…

Paimon:Whoa, you have really good ears...

赛诺:别再靠近了,会被发现。

Cyno:Don't get any closer. They'll notice us.

艾尔海森:迪希雅和镀金旅团?有意思…听听他们在说什么。

Alhaitham:Dehya's talking with the Eremites? Heh, very interesting... Let's listen in.

迪希雅:…早点通知我,我们大可以…

Dehya:...If you had informed me sooner, there'd be plenty of room for us to...

拉赫曼:…你是同伴…我们从不欺瞒…

Rahman:...You're one of us... We would never lie...

迪希雅:学者…你没我清楚…需要我…

Dehya:Scholars... You don't know as much as I do... Need me to...

拉赫曼:哈哈,我就知道…好伙计…

Rahman:Haha, I knew it... That's our Dehya...

伊萨克:…为什么…迪希雅姐姐…

Isak:Dehya... Why would you...

伊萨克:——迪希雅姐姐!

Isak:Dehya!!!

派蒙:啊笨蛋!你干什么!

Paimon:Hey! What are you doing!?

迪希雅:嗯?

Dehya:Huh?

伊萨克:你不是说要帮我找回爷爷吗?!为什么…为什么你跟他们是一伙的!

Isak:Didn't you say you'd help me find Grandpa!? Wh—Why are you on their side?

拉赫曼:哈哈,来得真快啊。

Rahman:Haha, well, look who's here. Ain't that something.

迪希雅:唉,这下麻烦了。

Dehya:Ugh, this complicates things.

赛诺:…你背叛阿如村了吗?

Cyno:...You've betrayed Aaru Village?

拉赫曼:…这就是大名鼎鼎的风纪官吗,呵呵。

Rahman:So, this is the great General Mahamatra. Haha.

拉赫曼:迪希雅,与他们为伍还不如来做我的帮手。你也看到了,我有手段,而且我的理想比他们更崇高辉煌。

Rahman:Dehya, you'd be better off as my assistant than hanging around with this motley crew. You've seen for yourself — I have the means and methods, and my ideals are far more admirable than theirs.

迪希雅:你应该知道我不是那种容易被打动的人,拉赫曼。

Dehya:I'm not the type that's easily swayed, Rahman. You of all people should know that.

派蒙:怎么回事…迪希雅你、你到底跟谁一伙呀?

Paimon:Wait, what's going on, Dehya? Whose side are you on here?

迪希雅:你是笨蛋吧。

Dehya:Shut it, Paimon.

拉赫曼:无妨。谁与谁站在一起,都不会影响我等唤醒赤王的伟业。当远古的王者重回这片大地,一切都能重新开始。

Rahman:It doesn't matter. Whichever side you pick, nothing can deter us from the grand mission of resurrecting King Deshret. Once our lord of old returns to this land, we will have a new beginning.

迪希雅:清醒些吧,你比我更明白这种事不可能发生。拉赫曼,你做了那么多年佣兵,怎么可能对统治者心存侥幸?

Dehya:Face the facts, Rahman — it's not gonna happen. You should understand that more than anyone. Have all your years as a merc taught you nothing about placing hopes in a ruler?

拉赫曼:我是沙漠子民,赤王的拥戴者。不论我是活得刀尖舔血还是过得高枕无忧,信仰终会长存于我灵魂深处。

Rahman:I'm a desert-dweller, and a proud follower of King Deshret. Whether I live by the edge of the sword or in peaceful comfort, my soul will always carry this conviction.

迪希雅:现在放人还来得及。那些守村…不,那些疯学者,并不能真的让赤王复活。

Dehya:It's not too late yet. The Village Kee— ...mad scholars aren't gonna bring King Deshret back to life.

拉赫曼:你还是不明白啊,亲爱的姑娘。追逐信仰是我们毕生所愿,哪怕只有万分之一成功率,也要放手一搏。

Rahman:You don't understand, my dear lady. Pursuing our faith is our purpose in life. Even if the chance of success is one in a million, we must be willing to give everything we have.

迪希雅:就算这会让你暴露在教令院视野中?就算他们以此为由摧毁你辛辛苦苦带领至今的镀金旅团?

Dehya:Even if it'll expose you to the Akademiya? Even if they end up disbanding the Eremites? YOUR Eremites, which you've worked so hard for all these years?

拉赫曼:对。

Rahman:Yes.

拉赫曼:我们等这一天太久太久了,日月光辉不再,大地残破龟裂…而今,命运将这张对付教令院的底牌发到我手中。

Rahman:We've waited a long time for this day to come... The sun and the moon no longer shine here. All you see now is cracks in this desiccated land. But, fate has finally dealt me a hand to play against the Akademiya.

拉赫曼:有了这些学者,我们就能反将他们一军,一举杀入防沙壁那头。

Rahman:With these scholars in our custody, we'll stomp the Akademiya's forces and fight our way beyond the Wall of Samiel.

迪希雅:…太天真了。你们势单力薄,怎么可能与覆盖整个须弥的教令院势力相抗衡。

Dehya:...Ridiculous. Think about it, the Akademiya controls the entirety of Sumeru. Your powers are negligible in comparison.

迪希雅:如果你不信我说的话,就问问在这里的那两个男人。他们也和教令院作对,可没有一个像你这样自以为是。

Dehya:If you still don't believe me, then try asking these two men. They're also against the Akademiya, but neither of them are as arrogant as you are.

拉赫曼:…哈,走狗的气息。我为什么要与大慈树王的子民交谈?

Rahman:Hah, they look more like pawns of the Akademiya to me. Why would I listen to anything the people of Greater Lord Rukkhadevata have to say?

拉赫曼:卑贱粗鄙的叛徒,你们的神背叛赤王,出卖道义,沙漠子民绝不会再相信草神的人民!

Rahman:Filthy traitors... Your god abandoned all honor and betrayed King Deshret. We desert-dwellers will never trust the likes of you.

赛诺:…敌意太强,无法沟通。

Cyno:It's impossible to communicate with someone so hostile.

赛诺:看来…

Cyno:Perhaps we should...

艾尔海森:——你觉得,单凭那批学者,你就能跟教令院谈判吗?

Alhaitham:Do you really believe that by kidnapping the scholars, you'll be able to negotiate with the Akademiya?

旅行者:艾尔海森?

Traveler:Huh? Alhaitham?

艾尔海森:这些人没资格成为你谈判的筹码,但我可以勉为其难当一下人质。

Alhaitham:These people have no value as bargaining chips, but I could be persuaded to take their place as your next hostage.

艾尔海森:那些都是教令院的弃子,而我是教令院现任书记官,对你们也算得上是一枚大额筹码。

Alhaitham:These scholars were exiled from the Akademiya. I, on the other hand, am their current scribe and will be a much greater asset to you.

迪希雅:喂,你不会吧。

Dehya:Wait, you can't be serious.

拉赫曼:小子,你想跟我手上的人质做交换?

Rahman:So, you wanna trade places with the hostages, do ya?

艾尔海森:没错。你要是聪明,就该接受我的建议。

Alhaitham:Precisely. Any wise person would gladly accept my offer.

派蒙:你在想什么啊!万一他们撕票把你杀了怎么办!

Paimon:What're you thinking!? What if they decide to kill you instead?

艾尔海森:是吗?那也是运气使然。

Alhaitham:Well, that would be bad luck for me.

艾尔海森:而且,我也能借此机会接触他手上的学者,或许能查明真相。

Alhaitham:However, I'd get the chance to observe the scholars — perhaps even find out the truth.

赛诺:……

Cyno:...

拉赫曼:你以为,靠那些虚涨的自信就能说服我?

Rahman:Think you can talk me over with that confident look of yours?

艾尔海森:这不叫说服,我只是以这种形式加入你们的反抗势力。

Alhaitham:I'm not trying to persuade you. I'm using this as a means of joining forces against the Akademiya.

拉赫曼:现任书记官有什么理由背离教令院?

Rahman:You are their scribe. What do you have against the Akademiya?

艾尔海森:不是每个活在沙漠里的人都信仰赤王,教令院又何尝不是?追求知识的人,为什么非要认可教令院的手段?

Alhaitham:Not all desert-dwellers believe in King Deshret, and the same applies to the Akademiya. Why must all knowledge-seekers approve of the Akademiya's way of doing things?

拉赫曼:哈哈…哈哈哈哈!

Rahman:Hah... hahaha!

拉赫曼:道貌岸然!每一个教令院的人,不…每一个防沙壁那头的人都是如此!我说了,我绝不听信草神的子民半句话。

Rahman:You Akademiya scum! Every last one of you is nothing but a hypocrite, just like everyone else on the other side of that wall! I've made myself clear enough... I won't listen to another word from the Dendro Archon's people.

迪希雅:慢着。

Dehya:Not so fast.

迪希雅:艾尔海森,你能为你此时此刻的言行负责吗?

Dehya:Alhaitham, do you stand by everything you just said?

艾尔海森:我不做没价值的保证。

Alhaitham:I never make empty promises.

迪希雅:你也知道这种选择并不安全,对吧?

Dehya:You know you're making a dangerous decision, right?

艾尔海森:嗯。

Alhaitham:I do.

迪希雅:好!拉赫曼,听我一句话。这些人是我的朋友。草神子民对你而言毫无信誉,那我算说得上话的人吗?

Dehya:Good! Rahman, hear me out. These people are my friends. Maybe you can't take the followers of the Dendro Archon at their word, but what about me? Do you trust me?

拉赫曼:你我认识多年,你的名字,我当然认。

Rahman:We've known each other for years. Of course I do.

迪希雅:我愿以右臂为这些人做担保。

Dehya:In that case, I'm willing to vouch for their honesty with my right arm.

拉赫曼:……

Rahman:...

迪希雅:拉赫曼,拿出胆子来。既然要跟教令院为敌,你就应该做好觉悟了。没什么好害怕的,不是吗?

Dehya:Come on, Rahman, don't be a coward. If you're serious about taking on the Akademiya, you need to steel yourself. You can't be afraid.

拉赫曼:哈!「炽鬃之狮」的手臂?我有点兴趣。

Rahman:Ha! An arm from the Flame-Mane? You've piqued my interest.

拉赫曼:不过,要是你死不认账,我又能如何?迪希雅,我们都知道做佣兵的人大多聪明,因为不聪明的活不长。

Rahman:But what if you refuse to oblige? What should I do then? No one's a fool here, Dehya. We're mercs. And mercs don't tend to live long unless they have their wits about them.

迪希雅:你说得没错。但现在不一样,我有必须去做的事——我答应过朋友,要帮他们一起救回守村人。

Dehya:You're not wrong, but this is different. I promised my friends that we'd bring back the Village Keepers together.

拉赫曼:哈!那就按我说的来。留下一条右臂,作为你决心的见证。

Rahman:Hah! Let's do it right here then. Give me your right arm as proof of your resolve.

迪希雅:……

Dehya:...

派蒙:不能听他的!他根本就不是在谈判,是在为难你啊!

Paimon:Don't listen to him! He's not even trying to negotiate, he just wants to make things more difficult!

迪希雅:…可以。

Dehya:...That's fine.

派蒙:你疯了吗!

Paimon:Are you crazy!?

迪希雅:救人要紧,一条胳膊换那么多条人命,怎么都划算。拉赫曼,我答应你的要求,你也不要让我失望。

Dehya:We came here to save lives. One arm for that many people is still a pretty good deal if you ask me. Rahman, I'm holding up my end of the deal here. You'd better not let me down.

拉赫曼:好啊。去,把她的右臂砍下来给我。

Rahman:Sure. Go ahead and cut off her right arm.

伊萨克:不要啊!

Isak:No!!!

派蒙:迪希雅!怎么办,快想想办法啊!

Paimon:Dehya! What are you gonna do? Think of something!

艾尔海森:…你倒也没必要做到这个份上。

Alhaitham:...You don't have to go this far.

迪希雅:这可不是你们说了算的。

Dehya:That's not for you to decide.

拉赫曼:动手!

Rahman:Do it!

旅行者:迪希雅——!

Traveler:Dehya!

派蒙:迪希雅,快跑啊!

Paimon:Dehya, run!

赛诺:…啧!

Cyno:...Huh!

迪希雅:……

Dehya:...

拉赫曼:停!

Rahman:Stop!

迪希雅:…怎么了,下不了手?

Dehya:...What's wrong? Can't do it?

拉赫曼:「炽鬃之狮」也是沙漠子民,砍掉你的胳膊,无异于削断我自己的手指。我们是同胞,自相残杀毫无意义。

Rahman:Flame-Mane, you and I are both desert folk. Cutting off your arm is no different than cutting off my own fingers. Where's the sense in cutting my own kin to pieces?

赛诺:嘁。

Cyno:Tch.

拉赫曼:你的决心我已经见识了。去吧,带着你的朋友,明天中午到沙漠来见我。

Rahman:You've shown me that you're serious. Go on now, take your friends and leave. Meet me in the desert at noon tomorrow.

迪希雅:…呼!

Dehya:...Phew!

迪希雅:太好了,他果然没下手。

Dehya:I was really counting on him not going through with it.

伊萨克:迪希雅姐姐!

Isak:Dehya!

派蒙:你疯了吧!你们一个两个都跟疯子一样,万一他真把你的胳膊砍下来怎么办?

Paimon:That was crazy! Have you all lost your minds!? What if he'd actually cut your arm off!

迪希雅:嗯?那我就好换左手拿刀了。

Dehya:Hmm, then I'd just have to hold my claymore with my left arm.

【选项1】

旅行者:请不要冒这种险!

Traveler: Please don't do that ever again!

【选项2】

旅行者:我会担心你!

Traveler: I'll be worried about you!

迪希雅:抱歉…只是觉得,那种情况不搏一搏不行。

Dehya:Okay, I'm sorry... But sometimes when you're out on a limb, you gotta double down to seal the deal, you know?

赛诺:下次别做这种保证。我能把那些人全解决掉。

Cyno:Don't ever make a promise like that again. I can deal with the likes of them.

赛诺:最坏的情况,你也不会输。

Cyno:If it came down to it, you would not lose to them either.

迪希雅:我相信你说的话。但赛诺,那不是我一个人的事。他们不是个别人…而是一种精神的代表。

Dehya:I don't doubt it, Cyno, but this is about more than me and them... There's a lot more where they came from.

迪希雅:就算解决一个激进派,还会有别的同类…杀了他们也解决不了问题。

Dehya:Even if we got rid of one bunch of radicals, there are others out there. Wiping them out would do more harm than good.

赛诺:…按你说的来。

Cyno:Ah... As you wish.

伊萨克:对不起迪希雅姐姐,都怪我怀疑你是叛徒,还站出来叫你…

Isak:I'm sorry, Dehya! I should've stayed put and listened... I should've trusted you...

迪希雅:没事的,我答应了要帮你找爷爷,当然会想办法做到。

Dehya:It's okay. I promised you I'd help find your grandpa, so I'll do whatever it takes.

艾尔海森:你这么激进,倒是很适合来做学术研究。

Alhaitham:Whatever it takes? You just might be scholar material.

迪希雅:哈?认真的吗?

Dehya:Huh? Are you serious?

艾尔海森:镀金旅团那些人也说过我是疯子。或许,疯子都能在学术上有所成就吧。

Alhaitham:The Eremites once said that I was a lunatic. Perhaps a little madness is essential to be successful in research.

迪希雅:我怎么感觉…他在赞美我的同时变相吹捧了自己…

Dehya:Why does it feel like he's using his praise for me as an excuse to brag about himself?

【选项1】

旅行者:他应该是客观陈述,你不要在意。

Traveler: I think he was just stating the truth.

【选项2】

旅行者:这个人就是这样的。

Traveler: That's just how he is.

迪希雅:好了,都别傻站着。回村里去,明天中午还有一场大麻烦等着我们呢。

Dehya:Okay, let's get moving. We should head back to the village and rest up. Today was just a trial run — noon tomorrow is gonna be the hard part.

一行人回到阿如村,各自回屋休息,算是为明天交换人质做准备。

You all return to Aaru Village and rest in your rooms in preparation for tomorrow's hostage exchange.

但这件事成功概率有多高?又能否顺利实行?一切,都还是未知数…

But what are the chances of success? What are the stakes? There is no way of knowing...

最后更新于