如同昔日的微茫月明 Like the Faint Moonlight of Yesteryear

林尼的冤案得到解决,你对下一步行动似乎有些迷茫。面对十分珍惜与你的合作关系的娜维娅,你决定回应她的邀请去吃「散伙饭」… Lyney has been acquitted, but you are not sure about what your next step should be. You decide to take up Navia's offer for a farewell meal

前往德波大饭店 Go to Hotel Debord

娜维娅:这家店在我小的时候,和父亲来过几次,不过长大以后就很少来了。不知道饭菜会不会合你们口味。

Navia:I came here several times with my father when I was little, but stopped eating here as often after growing up. I hope the food here will be to your tastes.

派蒙:没关系,我们很久没来这样的饭店里吃饭了,好期待!

Paimon:Oh, don't worry, we haven't eaten at a hotel like this in a while. Hehe, Paimon's getting excited already!

娜维娅:那我就先去点菜咯,你们稍等一下。

Navia:In that case, I'll go order for us first. Please wait here a moment.

派蒙:呜哇,看上去不错,枫丹人很会享受嘛。

Paimon:Oho, everything looks so good! People in Fontaine sure know how to enjoy life.

娜维娅:嗯,快尝尝吧,如果好吃的话,下次我叫刺玫会的兄弟们来包场。

Navia:Why, of course. Go ahead, try whatever you like. If the food's good, I'll make a group reservation for the rest of Spina di Rosula next time.

派蒙:如果不好吃呢?

Paimon:And if it's not?

娜维娅:唔…那就还叫刺玫会的兄弟们来包场,但每桌只点一道菜。

Navia:Well, ah... Then I'll still bring everyone, albeit with only one dish per table.

派蒙:你…呃…还是你有办法。

Paimon:You uh, sure have your own way of doing things...

派蒙:说起来,这顿饭虽然是散伙饭,但看做是庆功宴也没什么问题吧?我们可是合作打赢了一场官司呢。

Paimon:Oh, we called this a farewell meal, but we could also treat it like a victory feast, right? We did just win that case, after all.

【选项1】

旅行者:值得庆祝。

Traveler: It's certainly worth celebrating.

【选项2】

旅行者:合作愉快。

Traveler: It was a pleasure working with you.

娜维娅:哦~!你这么一说也很有道理,可喜可贺,老板~再加两个菜!

Navia:Ooh, true, very true. In that case... Boss, we'll have another two dishes!

派蒙:喂!不是要你加菜的意思啦!

Paimon:Huh! Paimon didn't mean that you had to order even more food!

娜维娅:呵呵呵…

Navia:Hehe...

派蒙:对了,你说在今天这件事以后,少女连环失踪案的幕后黑手是不是很快就会落网了呀?

Paimon:Speaking of cases, do you think that the mastermind behind the serial disappearances will get caught soon now that this all has happened?

娜维娅:只能说迈出了一大步吧,我们知道了似乎有一个组织有意在让少女溶解,但真正目的尚未明确…

Navia:We've certainly taken a big step forward, but I feel that's about it. We know that there is an organization that means to dissolve these young women, but we still don't know what they are really after.

派蒙:如果不是发生在眼前,我真的很难相信人居然可以溶解在水里…

Paimon:If it hadn't happened right in front of us, Paimon wouldn't have ever believed that a person could be dissolved like that...

娜维娅:是啊,正是因为有这种谁也想不到的荒唐因素在,少女连环失踪案的调查才一直抓不到关键点。

Navia:Right? Yet it was because this was such a preposterous notion that the investigation could never really move forward before.

派蒙:真可恶,如果最后那个家伙能把真相说完就好了,结果居然…唉,就只差这一步了。

Paimon:Ugh, if only that guy could've finished speaking... sigh We were so close to hearing who was behind it.

娜维娅:在这种案件的调查上,看似一小步,可如果线索完全被断开的话,又可以是深不见底的鸿沟。

Navia:In such investigations, even the smallest step can seem like a yawning chasm if the trail of clues is cut off.

娜维娅:说实话,我并不怎么对官方的后续调查抱希望…

Navia:To be honest, I don't have high hopes for any follow-up that the authorities might conduct...

娜维娅:也并不是不相信他们的能力,而是在某些事情上,一定需要不同的视角。

Navia:It's not that I don't have faith in their ability, it's just that a different perspective is required in some matters.

娜维娅:单一视角很容易被有针对性地蒙蔽或者提防,有时候换个视角才能拨云见日。

Navia:It's easy to guard against and deceive a single, narrow perspective. A shift in thinking is required at such times in order to produce a breakthrough.

娜维娅:也正因如此,才会有我们「刺玫会」的存在。

Navia:Which is exactly why the Spina di Rosula exist.

娜维娅:高高在上的人不可能面面俱到,在那些视线死角的缝隙中残留的污秽,就由我们来渗透,由我们来解决。

Navia:Those highfalutin folk are not all-knowing. That's why we exist, to seep into the cracks where filth falls through, where their watch fails them. That's the kinds of problems we solve.

派蒙:嗯…好像是我把事情想得太简单了…

Paimon:Huh. Seems Paimon thought things were simpler than they actually are...

娜维娅:唉,好了好了,既然说是「散伙饭」,你们应该已经对这个话题没什么兴趣了吧?

Navia:sigh It's alright. Well, this was supposed to be a farewell meal, so I doubt you have further interest in this business, right?

娜维娅:我们还是聊点别的,比如…你们接下来的计划是什么?

Navia:Let's talk about something else. Like... what are your future plans?

【选项1】

旅行者:本来想从水神那里打听情报…

Traveler: We wanted to ask the Hydro Archon for some information...

【选项2】

旅行者:但好像一直没什么机会。

Traveler: But we haven't had much opportunity to do so.

派蒙:对哦,刚才庭审结束以后,好像也没找到什么机会问她,场合也不怎么合适…

Paimon:That's true. We didn't have a chance to speak to her after the trial ended. It didn't really seem like the right time or place to do it anyway...

娜维娅:这样啊…你们的首要目的是来找水神聊天,可一直没找到好机会。

Navia:I see. So your primary objective — which has been foiled so far — was to have a chat with the Hydro Archon.

娜维娅:我听说想要面见芙宁娜大人,要排很久很久的队,错过了今天的机会,你们可能要等好一阵子了。

Navia:I've heard that there's a long line of people waiting to meet Lady Furina. I suspect you'll be waiting for quite a while, considering that you missed your chance today.

派蒙:是呀,我们也早就听说水神她在枫丹人气很高,想要当面聊天没那么容易。

Paimon:Yeah, we've heard that she's super popular here in Fontaine, and that it'll be tough getting any of her time.

娜维娅:唔…你们要不要想些独辟蹊径的办法?走一些「非正当」的流程之类的?

Navia:Hmm, well... Would you consider some more... unique ways? Perhaps even methods of, let's say, questionable legality?

派蒙:不愧是刺玫会的「老板」呢,满脑子都是歪门邪道的事…比如呢?

Paimon:Guess that's Spina di Rosula's Boss for you... Chock-full of sketchy ideas. Well, what did you have in mind?

娜维娅:比如混进歌剧院的演出队伍,在舞台剧最精彩的时候忽然罢演,要求与芙宁娜大人在演出结束后单独聊天…

Navia:Well, one way would be to infiltrate a performance troupe at the opera house, only to abandon your act at the play's climax and ask to speak to her after the performance...

娜维娅:正在兴头上的芙宁娜大人想必为了看完这场舞台剧,什么都会答应你吧?

Navia:I'm sure Lady Furina would be eager to see the ending, and would agree in order to finish watching the play, don't you think?

派蒙:呃…能不能说点可行性高的方案?这个计划性价比也太低了吧,甚至要去学怎么演舞台剧!

Paimon:Uh, could you suggest something a little more... practical? This plan seems pretty hard to pull off. We'd have to go learn how to act, and acting's really hard!

娜维娅:那就想办法藏在芙宁娜大人的床底下,等到半夜三更的时候把她叫醒,只要她不把情报给你们,就不让她睡觉。

Navia:Alright, here's another...find a way to conceal yourselves under her bed. Then, wake her up in the dead of night and demand answers. Don't let her go back to sleep until she answers all your questions!

娜维娅:这招绝对好用,我在很困倦的时候,只要为了能够马上睡觉,要我做什么都行。

Navia:I can personally testify that this one works. When I'm sleepy, I'll do anything as long as I can finally get some sleep!

派蒙:呃…问题的关键不在这里吧,关键在于这种情况下怎么可能不被直接逮捕…

Paimon:Uh, that might work, but that's not really the problem. The problem is we don't want to get ourselves arrested.

娜维娅:也对哦,我疏忽了这一点,光想着利用他人的困意了。

Navia:Ah, valid point. I overlooked that part. I was just thinking about leveraging a person's desire for sleep.

旅行者:只是疏忽了吗!?

Traveler:How can you overlook something like that!?

娜维娅:好了,不开玩笑了,利用芙宁娜大人的休息时间插个队什么的,或许是可行的。

Navia:Alright, alright, no more joking around. Perhaps you could... oh I don't know, cut the line when she's on a break.

娜维娅:尤其是你今天在法庭上「击败」了她,是你洗清了她子民的冤屈,而她则差点就冤枉了林尼,想必她一定心里很惭愧吧…

Navia:You did defeat her in court, clearing citizens of hers from false accusations — false accusations she had nearly upheld personally. I'd imagine that she feels quite ashamed about the whole thing...

派蒙:这倒还有点道理,你的意思是如今趁她的休息时间去找她的话,她应该不好意思回绝我们?

Paimon:You mean that if we catch her while she's on a break, she might be too embarrassed to refuse? That does make some sense.

【选项1】

旅行者:值得尝试。

Traveler: It's worth a try.

【选项2】

旅行者:以她的性格真的会感到惭愧吗?

Traveler: Would someone with her personality really feel shame?

派蒙:那不如吃完这顿饭我们就过去吧,要趁热打铁…

Paimon:Why don't we give it a try after this meal? Y'know, strike while the iron is hot and all...

娜维娅:欸?派蒙,我的这杯「枫达」饮料是被你喝掉了吗?

Navia:Huh? Paimon, did you drink my Fonta?

派蒙:唔…欸?这杯原来是你的饮料吗?

Paimon:Huh? Was this your drink?

派蒙:欸嘿嘿…不好意思,刚才好像没注意,放得离我有点太近了。你要不要再点一杯?

Paimon:Ehehe, sorry about that. Paimon wasn't really paying attention, and the cup was right next to Paimon... Would you like to order another?

娜维娅:哦,没事没事,反正也差不多吃完了,就不用了吧。

Navia:No, it's fine. We're just about done here.

派蒙:我其实也不推荐你再点这个枫达了,喝起来咸咸的,一点也不好喝。

Paimon:Alright. Honestly, Paimon wouldn't recommend Fonta anyway. It tastes kinda salty and icky.

【选项1】

旅行者:的确…

Traveler: I'd have to agree.

【选项2】

旅行者:我这杯也是。

Traveler: My drink also tasted that way, too.

娜维娅:这样吗,好吧,那就先把这家店的枫达加入黑名单好了。

Navia:Is that so? Well, in that case, we'll have to blacklist the Fonta here, then.

娜维娅:大家都吃好了吗?我准备去结账了…

Navia:If we're all finished eating, then I'll go pay...

派蒙:嗯,已经吃得很饱啦,谢谢娜维娅的招待!

Paimon:Yeah, we're stuffed. Thanks for the treat, Navia!

与娜维娅对话 Talk to Navia

派蒙:唔,好撑…感觉快要飞不起来了…

Paimon:Ooh, so... full... Paimon can barely float anymore...

【选项1】

旅行者:那你还是在地上走吧。

Traveler: You could try walking, you know.

派蒙:才不要和你一样,太普通了。

Paimon:Nah, that would be so... normal. Y'know, like you.

【选项2】

旅行者:你可以飞低一点。

Traveler: You could try floating a little lower.

派蒙:我已经飞低了差不多半根手指头那么多,你看不出来吗?

Paimon:Can't you see Paimon's barely an inch off the ground?

娜维娅:呃…这个月的组织经费还有…

Navia:Hmm... Okay, as for expenses this month, we're left with...

派蒙:娜维娅,你在那边做什么?

Paimon:Hey Navia, what are you doing over there?

娜维娅:啊没什么,一顿饭而已,对我们刺玫会来说不过是九牛一毛罢了,哈哈…哈…唉…

Navia:Oh, nothing, nothing! It was just a meal, y'know. Nothin' the Spina di Rosula can't cover, haha... sigh

【选项1】

旅行者:(好像有点在硬撑。)

Traveler: (Seems that was pretty tough for her.)

【选项2】

旅行者:(的确是很贵的一顿饭,都怪派蒙。)

Traveler: (That was a pretty pricey meal, all thanks to Paimon...)

派蒙:那我们就准备再去找一次水神啦,拜拜娜维娅!

Paimon:Let's get ready to try to meet the Hydro Archon again. Bye, Navia!

娜维娅:还是要说拜拜了吗,唉…以后在枫丹如果遇到什么事,随时欢迎你们联系刺玫会,我会当做最高优先级的任务来处理。

Navia:sigh So this is goodbye, huh. Well, if you do encounter any other trouble in Fontaine, you're always welcome to contact the Spina di Rosula — I'll give your request the highest priority.

娜维娅:那就祝你们一切顺利了,回头见,老搭档!

Navia:In any case, I wish you smooth sailing. I'll see you again, partner!

派蒙:嗯!回头见!

Paimon:See ya!

前往歌剧院前的喷泉广场 Go to the fountain plaza in front of the opera house

派蒙:这里已经没什么人了呢,我们刚刚那班来伊黎耶岛的巡轨船可能是最后一班了吧?

Paimon:There aren't many people around anymore. Looks like that boat we took to Erinnyes might have been the last one...

一个依稀可闻的陌生声音从喷泉水中传来…

A strange, barely audible voice seems to be coming from the fountain...

纯水精灵?:「瓦谢…」

Oceanid?:"Vacher..."

派蒙:兜兜转转还是又回到了这里…

Paimon:Huh, looks like we're back here again...

派蒙:旅行者?你难道又听到那个声音了吗?

Paimon:Huh, Traveler? Are you hearing voices again?

【选项1】

旅行者:没错…

Traveler: Yes...

【选项2】

旅行者:而且比白天时候清楚。

Traveler: And it's clearer than it was during the day.

派蒙:欸欸欸…好吓人,要不、要不我们白天再来?

Paimon:Uhhh... That's kinda spooky. Are you sure we don't wanna come back in the morning?

纯水精灵?:「瓦谢…瓦谢…」

Oceanid?:"Vacher... Vacher..."

派蒙:喂,你、你怎么还在往前走,万一泉水里有什么不好的东西呢…

Paimon:Hey! Why're you still walking towards it? There might be something nasty in the water...

【选项1】

旅行者:(能感受到…强烈的情感…)

Traveler: (I can feel... strong emotions...)

【选项2】

旅行者:(意识好像…变得有些不清楚…)

Traveler: (Things are... getting a little blurry...)

派蒙:欸,等等,我好像也稍微能听到一点点,一个在喊「瓦谢」的声音,对吧?

Paimon:Huh? Hang on, Paimon can kinda hear a voice... It's calling for "Vacher," right?

你的意识仿佛受到了声音的召唤…

Your consciousness is seemingly summoned by the voice...

派蒙:喂,旅行者,不要再往前走了,喂,清醒一点!

Paimon:Hey, Traveler! Stop walking! C'mon, wake up!

与纯水精灵对话 Talk to the Oceanid

纯水精灵?:……

Oceanid?:...

【选项1】

旅行者:……

Traveler: ...

【选项2】

旅行者:这里是…?

Traveler: Where's this?

纯水精灵?:…瓦谢?啊…是我的瓦谢吗?

Oceanid?:Vacher? Are you... my dear Vacher?

纯水精灵?:等等…不,你好像不是…你认识瓦谢吗,我的瓦谢他在哪儿?

Oceanid?:No, wait, you seem to be someone else... Do you know Vacher? Do you know where my love is?

【选项1】

旅行者:我不认识瓦谢…

Traveler: I'm afraid not...

【选项2】

旅行者:请问你是…

Traveler: I'm sorry, who are you?

纯水精灵?:我…我是谁来着…真是抱歉,我有些想不起来了。

Oceanid?:I'm... Wait, who am I...? I'm very sorry, I fear I do not know.

纯水精灵?:记忆就像被一股激流一下子冲散了一样,许多碎片溶解在水流里,再也找不回来了。

Oceanid?:My memories feel like they have been washed away like a flood. So many fragments dissolved amidst the tide, never to be recovered.

纯水精灵?:曾经在陆地上的点点滴滴,都是珍贵的回忆,我也不清楚我究竟弄丢了多少…

Oceanid?:How much have I lost? How many things that I once held dear while on land have I since forgotten?

【选项1】

旅行者:你曾经是…

Traveler: You were once...

【选项2】

旅行者:…人类?

Traveler: ...Human?

纯水精灵?:人类,没错,我曾经是人类。如今也是失去了人类形体的,人类的意识。

Oceanid?:Yes, that is what I was once. But now, I am but the consciousness of one who has lost their form.

旅行者:失去了「形体」…

Traveler:You lost your form...

纯水精灵?:我也不清楚我究竟为何变成了这副模样,只隐约记得我被粉蓝色的水包裹,眼前的一切变得模糊起来…

Oceanid?:I do not know how I came to be like this either. I only vaguely remember being covered in light blue water, and then all grew dim...

【选项1】

旅行者:粉蓝色的水难道是…

Traveler: "Light blue water"... Could that have been...

【选项2】

旅行者:「她」难道是被溶解的少女之一?

Traveler: Could she be one of the girls who were dissolved?

纯水精灵?:哦,还有,我还记得我曾经去过很多地方,喜欢到各种各样的险境去冒险。

Oceanid?:Ah, I also remember going to many places. I loved adventure, loved exploring places of peril.

纯水精灵?:而不论我走到哪里,都有瓦谢陪着我,我知道他有多爱我,我也一直同样爱着他。

Oceanid?:No matter where I went, Vacher would go with me. I knew how dearly he loved me, and I also loved him equally as much.

纯水精灵?:可如今…那一切都不可能再回去了,分别的悲伤原来是如此沉重。

Oceanid?:But now... We can no longer go back. The pain of such parting... I never knew how heavy it could be.

旅行者:所以你需要我把瓦谢找来?

Traveler:So you need me to find him?

纯水精灵?:不,不是这样的。我们再相见已经没有任何意义,我们已经无法再创造任何新的回忆了。

Oceanid?:No! Our reunion no longer has any meaning — there is no way for us to create any new memories.

纯水精灵?:我的思念已是对他无益之事,就让这份思念永远停留在水底吧。

Oceanid?:The thought of me gives him no succor, so let it lie forgotten beneath the waters.

纯水精灵?:如果见到瓦谢,请告诉他,千万不要去找我,你应该向前进发了,这是我唯一还记挂的事了。

Oceanid?:If you meet Vacher, tell him not to look for me. Tell him to move on — that is the only thing I still remember.

旅行者:想必他也很难忘记你吧。

Traveler:I believe it will be hard for him to forget you.

纯水精灵?:或许是吧…在我被水包裹,逐渐要失去意识时,我看到水面上的瓦谢,眼神里充满了痛苦和留恋。

Oceanid?:Perhaps that is so... As I was submerged in the waters, losing consciousness, I saw Vacher above the surface. His eyes were filled with such sorrow, such longing.

纯水精灵?:如果那时的我可以安慰他就好了,我想告诉他,至少那个时刻我并不痛苦,甚至感觉非常温暖。

Oceanid?:If only I could have comforted him, told him that I did not suffer. Indeed, I had felt a great warmth...

【选项1】

旅行者:也就是说…

Traveler: That means...

【选项2】

旅行者:瓦谢是你溶解时的「目击者」?

Traveler: Vacher was a witness to the fact that you dissolved?

纯水精灵?:那个过程应该被称为「溶解」吗?我反倒觉得更像是一种「释放」。

Oceanid?:Is that what you call it? "Dissolving"? If anything, I consider it a form of "release."

纯水精灵?:没有恐惧,没有紧张,有的只是如同无风的水面一般…无尽的平静。

Oceanid?:It was a state of neither fear nor frenzy, with only an endless peace, like the water's still surface.

纯水精灵?:也似乎像是已经习惯口渴的人第一次喝到水,才发现原来自己曾经一直活在无尽的欲望与焦虑之中。

Oceanid?:I could also liken it to being a thirsty person who drinks water for the first time, and only then sees how they have lived for so long in a world of endless want and anxiety.

【选项1】

旅行者:看来肉体溶解后…

Traveler: It seems that after the body is dissolved...

【选项2】

旅行者:意识会以某种形式留存下来…

Traveler: Some measure of the consciousness still remains...

纯水精灵?:我好像听到你的同伴在叫你,你该走了。

Oceanid?:I think I hear your companion. It's time for you to go, I think.

【选项1】

旅行者:难道是派蒙…?

Traveler: Is that Paimon...?

【选项2】

旅行者:对哦,现实里过去多久了…

Traveler: Ah right, I wonder how much time has passed in reality...

纯水精灵?:再见了,很高兴你能「感受」到我。请记得,如果见到瓦谢,不要让他找我了。

Oceanid?:Farewell, then. I am glad that you were able to sense my presence. Remember, if you see Vacher, tell him not to seek me out any longer.

与娜维娅对话 Talk to Navia

在你意识不清时,一伙来历不明的警卫机关包围了你们,试图对你们不利。娜维娅一行人保护着你们,但由于敌方数量过多,她们也难以支撑。幸好克洛琳德及时出现,利落地解决了不少警卫机关,而她与娜维娅似乎早已相熟…

While you were unconscious, a number of Gardemeks of unknown origin surrounded you, trying to harm you. Navia and her people attempt to protect you, but there are too many foes, and they grow exhausted... Fortunately, Clorinde appears and easily eliminates many Gardemeks. She seems to already be quite familiar with Navia...

娜维娅:克洛琳德,刚才多亏了你出手,我理应向你道谢。但在此之前,你能否解释下你为何出现在这里…

Navia:I should thank you for lending us your sword there, Clorinde. But before I do so, could you explain how you managed to show up here?

克洛琳德:我…只是认为你最近会比较危险,所以跟着你而已。

Clorinde:I... followed you. It seemed to me that danger has followed you more closely as of late.

娜维娅:我想…在我不知情的情况下跟着我,应该被称为「跟踪」才对吧?

Navia:I believe that following someone without their knowledge is actually called "stalking," is it not?

克洛琳德:这是卡雷斯先生的遗愿,我不能辜负他,必须保障你的安全。如果他还活着,他也会这么做的。

Clorinde:Mr. Callas' last wish was for me to ensure your safety, and I will not betray his trust. He would do the same, were he alive today.

娜维娅:你…不要提起我的父亲。

Navia:Do not... speak of my father.

西尔弗:抱歉,大小姐,都怪我实力不足…

Silver:Sorry Demoiselle, I was not strong enough...

迈勒斯:克洛琳德小姐,我必须感谢您的出手相助,但还请注意您说话的立场,我们应该都不喜欢那些没必要的情感伤害。

Melus:Thank you for your aid, Ms. Clorinde, but do keep an eye out for your manner of speech. I believe we all wish to avoid unnecessary emotional harm.

克洛琳德:对不起,我…没考虑到你的心情。

Clorinde:Sorry. I... did not consider your feelings.

娜维娅:算了…你究竟还知道些什么,为什么会觉得我很危险?

Navia:Whatever. What else do you know? How did you come to the conclusion that I'd be in grave danger?

克洛琳德:我知道的应该并不比你多,但我相信「少女连环失踪案」的幕后黑手有着强大的势力。

Clorinde:I doubt I know much more than you, but I believe that the mastermind behind the serial disappearances is very powerful.

克洛琳德:你今天的表现肯定会被他们盯上…

Clorinde:Your performance tonight will almost certainly attract their attention.

娜维娅:呵呵,他们早就应该盯上我了,倒不如说,我感觉非常奇怪,他们直到现在才动手。

Navia:Hehe, I'm sure they've known about me. To be honest, I'm shocked it's taken them this long to act against me.

娜维娅:那关于这些警卫机关呢?我曾经以为只有「执律庭」的人才能操控。

Navia:And what about these Gardemeks? I thought only those associated with the Maison Gardiennage could control them.

克洛琳德:我刚才刻意观察过了,这些警卫机关都没有编号,并非执律庭用来执法的机关。

Clorinde:None of these meka have serial numbers, I was sure to check a moment ago. They are not the ones used by the authorities to enforce the law.

克洛琳德:想必是某些有钱或者有权势的势力通过不法手段获得的,储备起来用作私人火力。

Clorinde:I can only conclude that some powerful or wealthy party must have obtained them via illegal means, deploying them as a private force of sorts.

娜维娅:好吧,总之很可能是现在的「刺玫会」斗不过的势力,对吧?

Navia:What, your point being that they're out of the Spina di Rosula's league then?

克洛琳德:嗯,请务必小心,不要贸然行事。

Clorinde:Yes. Be careful, and do not act rashly.

娜维娅:不论如何,我都会继续调查下去的。让真相大白…才是我父亲真正的「遗愿」。

Navia:I will continue investigating no matter what. We will bring the truth to light. That's... my father's true last wish.

娜维娅:总之今天还是谢谢你了,克洛琳德,但如果下次你又有什么想法,请先让我知道,我不喜欢被人跟踪。

Navia:Regardless, thank you for your help today, Clorinde. But if you get any ideas, tell me first. I don't much appreciate being followed.

克洛琳德:我相信短时间内他们应该不会连续下手,我不会再跟着你了。再见,各位。

Clorinde:I do not think that they'll strike again any time soon, so I shall stop following you. Good day, all.

克洛琳德离开了。

Clorinde leaves.

娜维娅:好吧好吧,那可真是今天最好的消息了…

Navia:Right. I suppose that's the best news we've gotten today.

迈勒斯:大小姐,我认为克洛琳德小姐应该是真诚的,或许的确可以适当缓和与她的关系…

Melus:Demoiselle, I believe that Ms. Clorinde was being sincere with you. If we tried, we could attempt to thaw relations a little...

娜维娅:唉,我心里也知道,但还是没办法,毕竟她是…

Navia:sigh I know. I just... She's...

【选项1】

旅行者:刚才发生了什么?

Traveler: What just happened?

【选项2】

旅行者:那个人是…

Traveler: Who was that?

派蒙:你可算彻底恢复啦,旅行者,我都以为我们要完蛋了!

Paimon:Thank goodness! Paimon thought we were done for!

派蒙:那些埋伏的警卫机关趁你昏睡过去的时候忽然冒出来,然后就是娜维娅带着她的手下赶了过来,把我们救下了。

Paimon:Those Gardemeks came outta nowhere while you were unconscious, and Navia and her gang saved us.

派蒙:哦对,还有那个叫克洛琳德的决斗代理人也来帮忙了,总之,刚才真是运气好,不然我可打不过那些家伙。

Paimon:Oh, and there was that Champion Duelist named Clorinde who came out to save us too. We got lucky there. Paimon probably couldn't have fought them off otherwise.

【选项1】

旅行者:原来你一直把自己也算在战力内吗?

Traveler: Oh, so you're a fighter now, Paimon?

【选项2】

旅行者:…谢谢你救了我,娜维娅小姐。

Traveler: Thanks for the rescue, Navia.

娜维娅:好了,别说这些客气话,我其实根本没把刚才那顿当做散伙儿饭,我希望跟你吃的每一顿都是「庆功宴」。

Navia:Oh, come now, forget all that polite talk. That wasn't really a farewell meal we had back there — not for me anyway. In truth, I hope that every meal we have together shall be a victory feast.

娜维娅:所以,我们还是好搭档,没什么好谢的。

Navia:As such, we're still partners. There's no need to thank me.

西尔弗:大小姐的胸襟…我还需要再锻炼五十年吧。

Silver:It will take... fifty years for me to match Demoiselle's magnanimity.

迈勒斯:大小姐表达了这样的好意,换作我,想必当即就加入刺玫会了吧。

Melus:If it were me, I would have joined the Spina di Rosula on account of her goodwill long ago.

娜维娅:唉…好啦好啦你们两个…

Navia:sigh Alright, you two, that's enough...

派蒙:话说回来,娜维娅你是怎么知道我们会有危险的,出现的时机也太巧了吧?

Paimon:Actually, Navia, how did you know that we were in danger? You sure did show up in the nick of time!

娜维娅:要说这个…一切都多亏了派蒙你啊。

Navia:Well, to be honest, you're the one who tipped us off, Paimon.

派蒙:欸?我?我、我居然立了什么功劳吗?我原来有这么厉害!

Paimon:Huh, really? Paimon contributed somehow? Paimon's even more amazing than she thought!

娜维娅:多亏你…误喝了我的饮料。

Navia:Yes, all thanks to you grabbing my drink by mistake.

派蒙:啊?这算什么…?

Paimon:Uh... How did that help...?

娜维娅:我们分别以后,在我一个人回枫丹廷刺玫会据点的路上,忽然想起了你说的…

Navia:After we parted ways, I was on the way back to one of our bases when I suddenly thought of what you said...

娜维娅:「这个枫达喝起来咸咸的,一点也不好喝。」

Navia:That the Fonta tasted "kinda salty and icky."

【选项1】

旅行者:难道!?

Traveler: Wait, do you mean that...

【选项2】

旅行者:我当时也觉得蹊跷,不敢确定。

Traveler: I thought it tasted strange as well, but I couldn't be sure.

娜维娅:枫达应该只有甜味,怎么可能会咸咸的呢?而且那个饮料的色泽好像也…

Navia:Fonta only comes in sweet flavors, so how could it have tasted salty? The color of the drink, if I recall, had also been a bit off...

派蒙:你是说,枫达饮料里混入了原始胎海的水吗?

Paimon:So the Fonta had been spiked with Water from the Primordial Sea?

娜维娅:所以,若不是你把我的那杯喝掉了,我可能已经…

Navia:Yes. So, if you hadn't drunk that cup for me...

迈勒斯:救下了刺玫会的老板,刺玫会正在筹备给予您的最高荣誉奖章。

Melus:Spina di Rosula is preparing the grandest of awards for you as we speak for saving the Boss.

派蒙:欸,真的会有吗!?

Paimon:Huh, really!?

【选项1】

旅行者:好在我和派蒙并非枫丹人…

Traveler: Fortunately, Paimon, neither of us are from Fontaine...

【选项2】

旅行者:否则岂不是也…

Traveler: Otherwise, we would've been...

娜维娅:我派人去德波大饭店找过线索了,那帮家伙居然没留下一点痕迹。

Navia:I sent people to Hotel Debord to investigate, but whoever did this left no trace at all.

娜维娅:于是我想到你们这边可能有危险,就带人第一时间赶过来了。

Navia:That's when I figured out that you might be in danger, and hurried here as quickly as I could.

派蒙:那帮家伙连我们都要算计吗,我们不过是给林尼辩护,帮他脱罪了而已,这下我们也被彻底卷进来了呢。

Paimon:But why would they go after us too? All we did was defend Lyney in court and help clear his name. Ugh, now we're caught up in this mess too, aren't we?

娜维娅:毕竟在他们眼里,你们破坏了他们十分自豪的计划,也差点抓到致命的线索。

Navia:Well, you did foil a plan that they were probably pretty proud of, and almost got their name in the process.

娜维娅:话说,你们喝下胎海水后,没有什么异常的反应吧?

Navia:Speaking of which, did anything strange happen when you drank the Primordial Seawater?

派蒙:这么说来,旅行者刚才也不是无故昏过去的吧?他/她说自己又听到了那个在喊「瓦谢」的声音…

Paimon:Well, it can't be a coincidence that Traveler fainted just now. He/She said that he/she heard that voice calling for "Vacher" again...

派蒙:哦对了对了,这次就连我也听到了一点点…这种情况会和胎海水有关联吗?

Paimon:Oh, and this time Paimon heard it too, but it was real faint. Does this situation have to do with the Primordial Seawater, then?

【选项1】

旅行者:根据琳妮特所说…

Traveler: According to Lynette...

【选项2】

旅行者:听到那种声音和水元素的感知力有关。

Traveler: The ability to hear voices like that has to do with one's sensitivity to the Hydro element.

派蒙:那也就是说,喝下原始胎海的水,对除了枫丹人之外的人的效果是…提高水元素的感知力?

Paimon:Does that mean the Primordial Seawater raises someone's sensitivity to Hydro when it's used on people who are not from Fontaine?

娜维娅:听上去好像也并不是什么坏事。

Navia:That doesn't sound like too much of a bad thing, to be honest.

旅行者:而且…我得到了新的情报。

Traveler:I also gained some new intel.

派蒙:情报?在你昏过去的时候吗?

Paimon:New intel? While you were out cold?

娜维娅:说说看?

Navia:Well, let's hear it, shall we?

【选项1】

旅行者:喷泉里的那个声音是失踪少女之一。

Traveler: The voice in the fountain belonged to one of the missing women.

【选项2】

旅行者:「瓦谢」是这位少女溶解的目击者。

Traveler: A person named "Vacher" was a witness when she dissolved.

娜维娅:哦?的确是很关键的情报…

Navia:Oh? That is important.

你将与那只「纯水精灵」意识连接时发生的事告诉了大家…

You tell everyone about what happened while you were connected to the Oceanid's consciousness.

娜维娅:瓦谢…好像从没听过这个名字,最近应该也没有作为证人出庭过…

Navia:Vacher... That name doesn't ring a bell. I suppose he hasn't stepped forward as a witness in court lately.

娜维娅:不过他既然可以目击到少女的溶解,就证明他至少在「作案现场」。

Navia:Since he saw that young woman dissolve, he was at least at the crime scene.

娜维娅:但他从没有给案件提供过任何情报,甚至我们都刚知道人会溶解在原始胎海水中这一情报,他难道是被威胁了…?

Navia:But he never gave testimony or any information regarding people dissolving in the Primordial Seawater. Could he have been threatened...?

【选项1】

旅行者:如果他还活着的话…

Traveler: If he's still alive...

【选项2】

旅行者:试着找到他吧。

Traveler: We should try searching for him.

娜维娅:嗯,谢谢你,旅行者,这情报在当下来看非常重要,我们会继续调查…

Navia:Yes, thank you. This is very important information indeed. We will continue to investigate.

【选项1】

旅行者:好的,搭档。

Traveler: Alright, partner.

【选项2】

旅行者:不考虑算上我一个么?

Traveler: By "we," you mean us too, right?

娜维娅:欸!?你的意思难道是…你们还会和我一起调查?

Navia:Oh!? You mean... You'll help us investigate?

派蒙:你不是说散伙饭不作数嘛,那我们就还是搭档了呀?

Paimon:Well, you did say that our farewell meal didn't really count. That means we're still partners, right?

派蒙:更何况…现在我们也被卷进来了吧?旅行者应该也不准备放过想要暗算我们的人吧?

Paimon:And besides, we're in this now whether we like it or not. You're not gonna let these people who targeted us get off the hook so easily, are you, Traveler?

【选项1】

旅行者:我可没那么好欺负。

Traveler: Messing with us will cost them.

【选项2】

旅行者:暗算我将会是他们最大的错误。

Traveler: This will prove to be their biggest mistake.

迈勒斯:娜维娅小姐,再高兴也请收敛一下脸上的表情,您是刺玫会的门面。

Melus:Demoiselle, do try not to look quite so pleased. You are the face of Spina di Rosula, after all.

娜维娅:咳咳…多嘴。那你们就和我一起回枫丹廷的刺玫会据点吧?我会给你们安排住宿的地方。

Navia:Ahem! You talk too much. Well, in that case, let's head back to one of our bases, shall we? I'll arrange accommodations for you.

娜维娅:还有计划要进行讨论,最好也能加深一下我们作为搭档对彼此的了解…嗯,一样一样来吧。

Navia:We also have some plans to go over, and hopefully we can deepen our bonds as partners... But we'll take that one step at a time, I guess.

西尔弗:二位放心,有我们在,据点绝对安全。

Silver:Don't worry, you two. With us around, our base is definitely secure.

前往刺玫会在枫丹廷的据点 Go to the Spina di Rosula stronghold

娜维娅:就在前面了,不过…先确认一下有没有人跟踪。

Navia:It's right up ahead, but... Let's make sure we weren't followed first.

西尔弗:我一直在盯着,大小姐放心,这一路上没有发现可疑人物。

Silver:I've been keeping watch, Demoiselle. I haven't spotted anyone suspicious thus far.

娜维娅:嗯,那就好,暂时还不能掉以轻心。

Navia:Very good, but let's not let our guard down for now.

迈勒斯:我先去找找合适的房间,安排给我们两位尊贵的客人。

Melus:I shall find rooms for our respected guests.

娜维娅:辛苦你了,迈勒斯。旅行者,我们也继续走吧。

Navia:Thank you, Melus. Now, let's continue, Traveler.

前往娜维娅安排的住所 Go to the accommodations Navia arranged

派蒙:这里…这里就是你们刺玫会的据点吗?和想象中的差别有点大啊…

Paimon:So, uh, this is your base? It's not quite what Paimon imagined...

迈勒斯:二位的住宿已经安排妥当了,绝对是刺玫会当下条件最一流的房间。

Melus:Your accommodations have been arranged. Under the present circumstances, I can confidently say it's the best we have.

【选项1】

旅行者:谢、谢谢…

Traveler: Thank you...

【选项2】

旅行者:(白期待了。)

Traveler: (Well, so much for my expectations.)

娜维娅:欸嘿…最近刺玫会的经费有些…

Navia:Heh, well, our funds have been a little tight lately...

娜维娅:毕竟我们内部严禁做那些有悖道德或法律的暴利买卖,甚至很多时候我们的经费来自于拥戴我们的民众的接济。

Navia:After all, we don't allow illegal or unethical profiteering. In fact, our funds often come from the citizenry who support us.

派蒙:听起来大家都不容易呢…不过能受到人们的拥戴,也还算值得吧?

Paimon:Seems like it's tough times for everyone... But if you have the support of the people, that does sound like it's worth it.

娜维娅:其实几年前刺玫会在我父亲手里的时候,经济状况要比现在好不少,都怪我能力不足。

Navia:To be honest, our financial situation was a lot better back when my father was in charge a few years ago. I'm afraid I'm not quite his equal...

派蒙:你父亲…是前一任的刺玫会老板吗?他是怎么…

Paimon:Your father... He was the previous boss of Spina di Rosula, right? How did he...

迈勒斯:娜维娅小姐,让我来给他们解释吧…

Melus:Demoiselle, if you'll allow me to explain...

娜维娅:不,事到如今我没必要逃避这个话题,作为搭档,这也是我希望他们能够了解的事。还是我自己来说吧。

Navia:No, I'll explain it myself. I suppose I couldn't run from this topic forever, and as partners, this is something I hope they can understand.

娜维娅:我的父亲名叫卡雷斯,也正是如今街头巷尾称之为「不义的卡雷斯」的那个人。

Navia:My father's name is Callas. Yes, the same one they call "Callas the Unfaithful" in the streets.

娜维娅:他在三年多以前被认定为杀死自己朋友的凶手,但他拒绝被审判,最后死在了决斗场上。

Navia:Three years ago, he was accused of murdering his own friend, but he chose a duel to defend his honor instead of standing trial. He died in the Duelists' Ring.

派蒙:居然…

Paimon:Oh no...

娜维娅:但我真的不相信父亲会是杀人凶手,这其中一定有冤屈…

Navia:But I do not believe my father was a murderer. I'm sure he was set up...

娜维娅:我想那时候他只要接受审判,经过官方的调查,肯定会发现什么端倪,最终证明他的清白。

Navia:At the time, I believed that if he only stood trial and was duly investigated, something amiss would crop up and prove his innocence.

娜维娅:可奇怪的是,他不仅提出要进行决斗,而且据说…

Navia:But strangely, he not only requested the duel himself, but rumor has it...

娜维娅:…他在决斗中受了很重的伤以后,明明已经可以判定为输掉了决斗,但他却拒绝投降,执意要死在决斗场上。

Navia:...That even after being seriously injured, to the point where he could be deemed as having lost the duel, he refused to surrender, determined to die in the arena.

娜维娅:三年了,至今我也想不明白这是为什么…

Navia:Three years later, I still don't understand why he did that...

娜维娅:…像那样死去的话,才是失去了维护自己名誉的机会啊…

Navia:How could he protect his honor if he's dead? If anything he gave up his chance to defend himself.

【选项1】

旅行者:的确有些蹊跷。

Traveler: It does seem quite odd.

【选项2】

旅行者:有什么线索么?

Traveler: Do you have any clues as to why?

娜维娅:我想与这件事最可能有关联的,就是父亲那时…正在调查「少女连环失踪案」。

Navia:The closest piece of info I have is that my father had been investigating the serial disappearances case at the time of his death.

派蒙:啊…所以你才一直也在调查少女连环失踪案的事?

Paimon:Ah, so that's why you're so determined to get to the bottom of that case!

娜维娅:嗯,我也尝试过调查当年父亲的杀人案,但各种记录各种卷宗都被我查阅了无数遍,已经找不到什么新的线索了。

Navia:That's right. I've also tried to investigate the murder my father was implicated in, but I haven't found a single new clue in my countless reviews of the investigation records.

娜维娅:可是我相信,如果这件事跟少女连环失踪案背后的势力有关,那他们一定知道些什么。

Navia:However, I believe that if the murder case is related to those behind the disappearances, they must know something.

娜维娅:不论父亲是被胁迫还是被陷害,哪怕父亲是真的动手杀了人,我都一定要知道「真相」…

Navia:I must know what really happened. Was my father coerced? Framed? Even if he really did kill his friend, I must get to the truth.

娜维娅:唉…他那个人啊…在活着的时候就总是不喜欢把话跟我说清楚。

Navia:sigh If only he'd been more open with me when he was still alive.

娜维娅:就连我母亲在生我的时候难产死去的事,都一直要瞒着我…

Navia:He even hid the fact that my mother died due to complications when giving birth to me...

娜维娅:想不到如今就连他的死,都要我自己去调查了。真会给人添麻烦啊,老爹。

Navia:And now here I am, investigating his death. You really are a handful, aren't you, Papa?

【选项1】

旅行者:为了亲人…

Traveler: Seeking the truth...

【选项2】

旅行者:渴望真相…

Traveler: For the sake of your family...

旅行者:这一点上,我们很像呢。

Traveler:You know, we're quite alike in this regard.

西尔弗:大小姐…我…不论有什么我能做的事,请尽管吩咐…

Silver:Demoiselle, please... If there is anything I can do, anything at all...

迈勒斯:卡雷斯和您都是我最敬重的人,我也绝对不相信卡雷斯先生会是杀人犯!

Melus:I also will never believe that Master Callas murdered anyone. There are none whom I respect more than the two of you, Demoiselle.

迈勒斯:卡雷斯先生生前做了那么多善事,可杀人案一经出现,就立马变成了「不义的卡雷斯」…

Melus:Master Callas did so much good in life... yet all it took was one murder case for him to be dubbed Callas the Unfaithful...

迈勒斯:就连支持刺玫会的民众数量都大大减少了,会内的财务情况才变得如此紧张。

Melus:Even our supporters decreased greatly due to that incident, hence our strained finances at present.

派蒙:可是…人们第一时间不是应该表达质疑吗?如果卡雷斯先生平时是个好人的话…

Paimon:Wait. If Callas was such a good man, wouldn't people at least be a little suspicious when he was accused?

娜维娅:可能人们就是喜欢这种「戏剧性」吧。也并不是枫丹人的问题,而是哪里的人都一样…

Navia:No, perhaps people just revel in that kind of "drama." It's not something exclusive to people from Fontaine, really. Everyone's like that.

娜维娅:不仅喜欢看恶人改邪归正,也喜欢看善良的人一着不慎坠入深渊。

Navia:People love watching the evil turn over a new leaf, but they also enjoy watching good people fall into an abyss from one slip-up just as much.

派蒙:怎么这样…如果卡雷斯先生真是被冤枉的,那我们一定要弄明白真相,否则…否则也太令人难受了。

Paimon:But how could... Never mind. If Callas was really falsely accused, we have to find the truth. He didn't deserve to have that happen to him!

迈勒斯:还有一件事,卡雷斯先生当时的决斗对象…正是那位克洛琳德小姐。

Melus:There is one other thing. Master Callas' opponent in the duel... was Ms. Clorinde.

派蒙:啊?是她吗…那、那也就是说…相当于卡雷斯先生死在了与克洛琳德小姐的决斗之中?

Paimon:Oh. Her? Well then, isn't that as good as saying that she was the one who killed him?

旅行者:难怪娜维娅对克洛琳德的态度微妙…

Traveler:No wonder the mood was a little strange between the two of you...

派蒙:是啊,那的确不是那么容易释怀呢…

Paimon:Yeah, that's not the sort of thing you can just let go and move on from...

迈勒斯:克洛琳德小姐一直非常重视决斗者的荣誉,如果对方不主动投降,她也不能选择停手。

Melus:Ms. Clorinde has always placed great emphasis on the honorable nature of the duel. If her opponent doesn't yield, she will not stop, either.

迈勒斯:而且她之前就认识卡雷斯先生,并且十分尊敬他的为人,但在决斗中见到卡雷斯先生的坚决的态度…

Melus:She knew Master Callas beforehand, and greatly respected him, but seeing how he was resolute in the arena...

迈勒斯:她也不得不做出那样的选择…

Melus:There was only ever one choice she could have made...

娜维娅:我也并非不能理解她,只是我还是…还是很难去面对。

Navia:It's not that I don't understand her at all, but I... I just can't deal with this yet.

派蒙:我、我也理解你,娜维娅,不用太勉强自己。

Paimon:Don't worry, Navia! Paimon knows how you feel — you don't have to force yourself to do that.

迈勒斯:后来,克洛琳德小姐还说,在决斗刚开始的时候,卡雷斯先生就说…希望可以拜托她照看下娜维娅大小姐的安全。

Melus:Afterward, Ms. Clorinde told us that at the start of the duel, Master Callas requested that she ensure Demoiselle Navia's safety.

【选项1】

旅行者:这说明…

Traveler: Then that indicates...

【选项2】

旅行者:他的确是有意死在决斗中的。

Traveler: That he intended to die in that duel.

迈勒斯:我们也是这样认为的。

Melus:Yes, that is our understanding as well.

娜维娅:唉…拜托杀死自己的人来照顾我什么的…那个混蛋老爹怎么想得出来…

Navia:sigh Oh Papa, what madness drove you to ask the person who killed you to take care of me...

娜维娅:好了,总之这些就是我作为搭档想要跟你分享的情报,有点像是诉苦一样了…怪不好意思的。

Navia:Alright, anyway... that's the information I wanted to share with you — even if it did sound like I was just complaining towards the end.

【选项1】

旅行者:没有的事。

Traveler: No, it's alright.

【选项2】

旅行者:我明白这件事对你的重要性了。

Traveler: I understand how important this is to you.

娜维娅:嗯,你们还是先好好回房休息吧,今天真的经历了好多事呢。

Navia:Thanks. You two should go and rest. This was quite a day, after all.

派蒙:是呀,今天真的好累…

Paimon:Yeah. Paimon's beat...

西尔弗:请放心就寝吧,我会在这里保护二位今晚的安全。

Silver:Please, relax and get some sleep. We will ensure you rest soundly.

进入房间休息 Rest in your room

在刺玫会的守护下,风平浪静的一夜过去了…

A peaceful night passes under the Spina di Rosula's protection...

派蒙:呼啊…睡得真好,是这里太有安全感了么…

Paimon:yawn Paimon slept so well! This place feels almost too safe...

派蒙:欸,怎么是娜维娅,你那两个跟班呢?

Paimon:Huh? Navia? Where did the other two go?

娜维娅:我让他们先回白淞镇了,就是我们刺玫会的发源地和总部,这里暂时没有什么事情要他们帮忙了。

Navia:I sent them back to Poisson, it's Spina di Rosula's place of origin and where we have our headquarters. There's not much for them to do here at the moment.

派蒙:我怎么觉得你只是嫌他们烦,把他们甩掉了。

Paimon:Paimon gets the feeling that you're just trying to get them off your back...

派蒙:话说你是什么时候来的,一直等在这里么?

Paimon:But never mind that, when did you get back? Were you waiting here the whole time?

娜维娅:不,我刚刚从外面回来,昨晚我先进行了一轮关于「瓦谢」这个名字的调查。

Navia:No, I just returned after going out for a while. I did some investigating yesterday regarding the name "Vacher."

派蒙:你难道一整晚都没睡!?

Paimon:Wait, so you didn't sleep at all!?

娜维娅:这么重要的情报出现了,谁还睡得着呀?

Navia:How could I after having such critical new evidence appear?

派蒙:嗯…我好像刚说了睡得很好什么的…

Paimon:Uh, guess Paimon wasn't speaking for everyone just now, huh...

娜维娅:不过可惜,这个名字的存在就像被彻底抹去了一样,哪里都调查不到。

Navia:Unfortunately, this name seems to have been wiped from existence. It doesn't seem to have a match anywhere.

娜维娅:我想可能幕后黑手早就做了手脚,怕人们调查。不过这也侧面证明了,瓦谢应该的确是关键证人吧。

Navia:I suspect that those behind this have already taken steps to hinder an investigation from this angle — but that does prove that this Vacher person is a key witness in the incident.

派蒙:那、那可怎么办,我们已经晚了一步吗?

Paimon:Does that mean we're too late, though?

娜维娅:不,还有希望,有一处地方他们就算想要动手脚,也几乎不可能威胁得到…

Navia:No, there is one ray of hope, one place in Fontaine that they would find almost impossible to threaten, no matter how much they wanted to.

娜维娅:那就是最高审判官那维莱特个人所保存的档案…有着近些年所有案件的详细资料。

Navia:And that is the archives kept by Chief Justice Neuvillette. A place where detailed files on all the cases in recent years are kept.

娜维娅:如果你看到的那个…嗯…纯水精灵是近期失踪的少女的话,那想必肯定可以找到相关情报。

Navia:If the... Oceanid you met is one of the young women who went missing recently, we should be able to find some related information there.

派蒙:不愧是最高审判官,原来那维莱特先生工作这么认真,还会整理保留案件的档案。

Paimon:So Neuvillette maintains an archive of case files? Guess that's the hardworking Chief Justice for you...

派蒙:那我们就出发去找他吧?

Paimon:In that case, let's go talk to him, shall we?

娜维娅:……

Navia:...

派蒙:嗯?不走吗,娜维娅,你困了吗?

Paimon:Hmm? Aren't you coming along, Navia? Did you get tired?

娜维娅:唉…没事,我们走吧,去见那位最高审判官吧。

Navia:sigh No, it's nothing. Let's go see the honorable Chief Justice.

最后更新于