不应存在的记忆 Memories That Should Not Exist

至今你们依然捕捉不到那位失踪男子的踪迹,但在深渊教团的魔物出现以后,你们见到了另一个熟悉的身影… You have heretofore been unable to track down the missing man, but you encounter a familiar figure after the creatures of the Abyss Order emerge...

回到维摩庄 Return to Vimara Village

派蒙:等等,那个身影是…戴因斯雷布!

Paimon:Wait a second... That person, it's... Dainsleif!

戴因斯雷布:哦?是你们…

Dainsleif:Ah, it's you two...

阿托莎:是你们的朋友吗?

Atossa:Oh, a friend of yours?

阿托莎:那我先到村子里面确认一下村长爷爷他们的情况,回头见吧。

Atossa:Well, I'll leave you all to it, then. I should head back to the village to check up on Chief Amadhiah and the others, anyway. See you later!

派蒙:回头见,阿托莎。

Paimon:Yep! See you later, Atossa!

派蒙:你这神出鬼没的家伙,每次都要像这样突然出现吓我们一跳才行嘛?

Paimon:Why do you always have to pop up out of nowhere like that!? Is it your life's mission in life to jumpscare us or something?

戴因斯雷布:只要你们也在追迹「深渊」,那我们的路线总会交汇,与我个人的意志无关。

Dainsleif:It's hardly personal... or intentional, for that matter. As long as you and I are both in pursuit of the Abyss Order, we're bound to cross paths.

派蒙:那这么说,你是追着深渊教团来到这里的吗?而且看你刚刚还解决掉了一批深渊魔物…

Paimon:Ah, so you're here to investigate the Abyss Order, then! That would explain the monsters you were fighting just now...

戴因斯雷布:当然。嗯?莫非你们不是?

Dainsleif:Naturally. Hold on... Are you not here for the same purpose?

【选项1】

旅行者:我也是察觉到了深渊教团的动向…

Traveler: We're also on their tail...

【选项2】

旅行者:我摊牌了,是刚才碰巧撞上的。

Traveler: But, I'll admit, we ran into them on accident.

戴因斯雷布:不管怎样,就算再怎么迟钝,现在你也应该发现这个地方有蹊跷了吧。

Dainsleif:Hm, no matter. It may have taken you a while to catch on, but I'm sure you've also realized by now... That there's something strange about this place.

戴因斯雷布:深渊教团一定是在这附近筹备着些什么,或者更进一步…正在进行着什么计划。

Dainsleif:The Abyss Order is most certainly planning something in this area... or worse, their plan could already be in motion.

派蒙:所以你觉得,附近丘丘人的躁动是深渊教团干的吗?

Paimon:So you think the Abyss Order is behind the Hilichurl activity in the area?

戴因斯雷布:事到如今,引发丘丘人骚动这种小事想必肯定不是他们的目的,最多应该是某些计划的「副产物」罢了。

Dainsleif:As things stand, I highly doubt that is their primary motive. I would imagine the increased Hilichurl activity is merely a byproduct of whatever it is they're really trying to accomplish.

派蒙:不过,这件事对维摩庄的影响还是存在的,我们最好先留下来保护这里一阵子比较好吧?

Paimon:Still, the Hilichurl activity is causing a lot of problems for the people here. We should stick around for a while and protect the village, don't you think?

戴因斯雷布:保护之余,更重要的是弄清楚深渊教团准备在这里搞什么名堂,这才是防止进一步悲剧的关键。

Dainsleif:The best way to protect them is by figuring out what the Abyss Order is truly planning. That is how we prevent further tragedy.

【选项1】

旅行者:针对这些情况,再问问村民们吧。

Traveler: Well, let's see what more we can learn from the villagers.

【选项2】

旅行者:除此之外…你也欠我很多「答案」。

Traveler: And after that... You also owe us many answers.

戴因斯雷布:我本来也没有回避问题的意思。

Dainsleif:And you shall have them. I never intended to hide anything from you.

戴因斯雷布:放心…这次我们时间还充裕,可以好好聊聊。

Dainsleif:Don't worry... There should be ample time to talk.

与戴因斯雷布对话 Talk to Dainsleif

你们针对现状,再次向维摩庄的村民们收集了线索,直到天色暗了下来…

You return to Vimara Village to gather intel based on what you've learned. You question the villagers until, eventually, the sky grows dark...

戴因斯雷布:原来你们是接到了那样的委托,才来到这里的么…

Dainsleif:Ah, so that was the commission that brought you here to Vimara Village...

戴因斯雷布:「似乎只存在于记忆中的人」…的确令人在意,我也并不认为这会是一起普通的失踪案,但还不能确定与深渊教团的联系。

Dainsleif:"Someone who seems to only exist in people's memories"... That is indeed quite intriguing. I would agree that it's unlikely you have a simple missing person's case on your hands. However, any possible connection to the Abyss Order is still unclear.

戴因斯雷布:除此之外,就只有丘丘人的躁动这种浮于表面的线索了,还是没什么收获。

Dainsleif:It appears all we have by way of clues is increased Hilichurl activity, and that is certainly not much to go off of.

【选项1】

旅行者:好了,那么现在…

Traveler: Well, then...

【选项2】

旅行者:当初答应我的情报呢?

Traveler: How about the intel you promised me?

派蒙:就是旅行者血亲的记忆里,那个神秘的声音,好像是什么…「罪人」,他到底是谁?

Paimon:Right! That mysterious voice she/he heard in her brother's/his sister's memory... The one who called himself a Sinner... Who is he?

戴因斯雷布:……

Dainsleif:...

戴因斯雷布:旅行者,你会认为…你的血亲「背叛」了你么?

Dainsleif:Traveler, let me ask you this... Do you believe your sibling to have betrayed you?

【选项1】

旅行者:我想要相信她/他。

Traveler: I want to have faith in her/him.

【选项2】

旅行者:大概已经算是一种背叛了吧。

Traveler: In a manner of speaking, yeah.

戴因斯雷布:是么…在彻底弄清真相之前,我看出了你的犹豫。

Dainsleif:Hmm... I sense hesitation in your words. After all, you still haven't figured out the whole truth of what happened.

戴因斯雷布:在任何不可挽回的事情出现之前,你们的关系完全还有回旋的余地。

Dainsleif:There's still hope for the two of you to reconcile. Irreparable damage has not yet been done.

戴因斯雷布:不像你们想要了解的那个「罪人」,他和其他「罪人」一起,早已背叛了国家,也背叛了我…

Dainsleif:The Sinner you wish to know about... His situation is different. He and his fellow sinners have long betrayed me, and long betrayed their nation.

戴因斯雷布:他的名字…是「预言家」维瑟弗尼尔。

Dainsleif:His name is Vedrfolnir, "The Visionary."

戴因斯雷布:虽不愿提起,但他确实也是我的血亲,我的「哥哥」。

Dainsleif:I'm loath to admit it, but... He is also my kin. My older brother.

派蒙:那个人是…戴因的哥哥?

Paimon:Your... brother?

【选项1】

旅行者:你们之间究竟发生了什么?

Traveler: What happened between the two of you?

【选项2】

旅行者:当时的坎瑞亚究竟发生了什么?

Traveler: What really happened in Khaenri'ah back then?

戴因斯雷布:「罪人」共有五人…也即是坎瑞亚的「五大罪人」。

Dainsleif:There were five of them... The Five Sinners of Khaenri'ah.

戴因斯雷布:「贤者」海洛塔帝,「预言家」维瑟弗尼尔,「黄金」莱茵多特,「极恶骑」苏尔特洛奇,以及「猎月人」雷利尔。

Dainsleif:"The Wise" Hroptatyr, "The Visionary" Vedrfolnir, "Gold" Rhinedottir, "The Foul" Surtalogi, and "Rächer of Solnari" Rerir.

戴因斯雷布:无论我的记忆如何磨损,这些名字都不会忘却,终有一天…我会向他们所有人复仇。

Dainsleif:No matter how eroded my memory may become, I will never forget their names... One day... I shall have my vengeance.

派蒙:这些名字!很多都很熟悉…创造阿贝多的莱茵多特,丝柯克的师父苏尔特洛奇…

Paimon:Wait! Some of those names sound really familiar... Rhinedottir is the one who created Albedo, Surtalogi is Skirk's master...

派蒙:还有我们刚刚知道的,引导克洛达尔创立深渊教团的,戴因的哥哥…「预言家」维瑟弗尼尔…

Paimon:And the one we just learned about... Dain's brother, Vedrfolnir... If he was the voice of the Sinner, then the one who inspired Chlothar to create the Abyss Order... was him!

旅行者:一切在冥冥之中连接在了一起…

Traveler:Somehow, everything is connected...

旅行者:(这么说的话,在枫丹遗迹内发现的预言石板,大概率也是出自维瑟弗尼尔之手吧?)

Traveler:(If that's true, then the stone slates we found in that ruin in Fontaine... The ones that outlined Fontaine's prophecy... That was likely Vedrfolnir's doing as well.)

戴因斯雷布:他们都曾是在坎瑞亚被寄予厚望的人,是各个领域同辈中的翘楚…

Dainsleif:They were once people of great esteem in Khaenri'ah, those who carried the hopes of the nation. They were the best of their peers, outstanding in their respective fields...

戴因斯雷布:计划本应是由包含我在内的六人一同前往阻止灾厄的发生,阻拦黑王继续动摇世界的根基。

Dainsleif:The six of us, together... We should have been the ones to prevent the disaster, the ones to stop the Vinster King from continuing to rock the foundation of the world.

戴因斯雷布:然而心底埋藏着各自欲望的那五人,没能禁得住「深渊」的诱惑,瓜分了那些足以毁灭世界的力量。

Dainsleif:Yet, deep within, the five of them craved something more. They could not resist the call of the Abyss, and divided among themselves a power that could destroy the world.

戴因斯雷布:他们成为了「罪人」,也成为了超然的存在,每个人所掌持的力量都能与世界相匹敌。

Dainsleif:So they became Sinners, but also transcendent beings, each in possession of world-shattering power.

戴因斯雷布:而后坎瑞亚灾变发生,他们却没有任何一个人站出来阻止这场悲剧…我无法原谅。

Dainsleif:And when the cataclysm occurred, not one of them stood up in defense of their nation, not one came forward to prevent the tragedy... And for that, they shall never have my forgiveness.

【选项1】

旅行者:然后就是…

Traveler: And then...

【选项2】

旅行者:我的血亲,接触了你的哥哥。

Traveler: My sibling came into contact with your brother.

戴因斯雷布:…没错。如果继续放任,我相信他们终有一天,也会将整个世界「背叛」。

Dainsleif:...Indeed. If they are not stopped, the day is sure to come when they will also betray the entire world.

【选项1】

旅行者:提起这些想必很不好受吧。

Traveler: It must be hard to talk about all of this.

【选项2】

旅行者:谢谢你能把这些都告诉我。

Traveler: But thank you for telling me.

戴因斯雷布:没什么,我说过的,我不准备回避你的问题。

Dainsleif:Of course. As I said, I never intended to hide anything from you.

派蒙:那么戴因,之前那段时间,你有调查到什么吗?

Paimon:So, Dain, what have you been looking into all this time?

戴因斯雷布:我继续在追查关于「命运的织机」的问题,自那份「命运的织机原动计划」启动,已经过去很多时日了。

Dainsleif:I've continued to investigate the questions surrounding the Loom of Fate. It's been quite some time since the initial operation was launched.

戴因斯雷布:尽管我们曾经通过夺取「世界上第一颗耕地机的眼睛」,阻止了他们计划的某个阶段…

Dainsleif:By retrieving the eye of the first Field Tiller, we were able to stop part of their plan from coming to fruition...

派蒙:我记得,是说要改造魔神奥赛尔什么的?

Paimon:Oh, Paimon remembers! Weren't they gonna use it to corrupt Osial and make a god or something...

戴因斯雷布:嗯,不过…很明显,那应该也只是某种技术性试验…

Dainsleif:Indeed... However, it's obvious that was just some kind of technical experiment...

戴因斯雷布:即便他们还尚未得到那颗不可或缺的「耕地机的眼睛」,但他们选择跳过了试验阶段,依然在以某种方式推进着计划的执行。

Dainsleif:The eye was integral to their plan, yet somehow, despite failing to obtain it, they've skipped the experimental phase and found some other way to keep moving forward.

戴因斯雷布:有很多迹象都能表明这一点…

Dainsleif:There are many signs pointing to that effect...

派蒙:那怎么办?还来得及吗?

Paimon:Then, what should we do? It's not too late, is it?

戴因斯雷布:当务之急…是要弄清楚命运的织机究竟是用来做什么的,以便由此反推深渊教团的目的。

Dainsleif:Our most pressing concern... is to determine the purpose of the Loom of Fate. From there, we'll be able to deduce the Abyss Order's true objective.

戴因斯雷布:根据我目前所掌握的线索,我猜测命运的织机…应该和「地脉」有关。

Dainsleif:Based on the intel I've gathered so far, I suspect the Loom of Fate is related to the Ley Lines in some way.

派蒙:地脉?

Paimon:The Ley Lines?

戴因斯雷布:上次旅行者能够看到血亲的记忆,其原因便是那一带的地脉不稳定。

Dainsleif:Traveler, you were able to observe your sibling's memories last time, yes? I believe that was due to the fact that the Ley Lines in that area were unstable.

戴因斯雷布:而最近,我在追查深渊教团的期间发现,只要是他们活跃的地带,都会伴随着一系列的地脉问题。

Dainsleif:My recent investigation has shown that Abyss Order activity in a particular area is usually followed by a series of issues with the Ley Lines.

旅行者:提瓦特的地脉中流淌着「记忆」…

Traveler:And one of the things that flows through the Ley Lines... are memories.

派蒙:欸,那按照戴因的说法,这次我们来维摩庄要找的那个「似乎只存在于记忆中的人」,或许也可以关联上了?

Paimon:Wait, then our commission here in Vimara Village... The person who seems to exist only in people's memories... Could it be connected?

旅行者:(记忆…地脉…命运的织机…只存在于记忆中的人…)

Traveler:(Memories... Ley Lines... The Loom of Fate... The missing person that doesn't seem to exist...)

旅行者:(连接这一切的究竟会是什么…?)

Traveler:(What's the connection between all this?)

戴因斯雷布:你们说的这些不无可能。明天我也会加入你们的调查,这次的事件的确可能会成为某种契机。

Dainsleif:It's certainly possible. I'll join your investigation tomorrow. This missing person's case could very well turn out to be the key to unraveling these mysteries.

派蒙:又要和戴因一起行动了吗,那我们赶快养精蓄锐,明天去稍远一点的地方再看看吧。

Paimon:Well, if we're teaming up with Dain again, we're gonna need all the energy we can get! Let's try investigating somewhere a little further away tomorrow.

一个晚上过去了…

The night passes...

派蒙:哈欠——昨天有点用脑过度,现在还是困困的…都怪戴因说了那么多难懂的话…

Paimon:yawn... So tired... Paimon used way too much brain juice yesterday. It's all Dain's fault, saying all that complicated stuff...

【选项1】

旅行者:我也有点失眠了…

Traveler: I didn't sleep well, either...

【选项2】

旅行者:脑子里感觉乱乱的。

Traveler: My head's a mess.

派蒙:我们去找戴因吧,今天还有很多事情要做呢。

Paimon:Well, let's go find Dain. We've got a lot to do today.

与戴因斯雷布对话 Talk to Dainsleif

派蒙:欸,戴因?喂…戴因!你在这里发什么呆呀?

Paimon:Uh, Dain? Hellooo... Dain! Why are you just zoning out over here?

戴因斯雷布:……

Dainsleif:...

派蒙:是遇到什么事了吗?

Paimon:Did something happen?

旅行者:怎么了,戴因?

Traveler:What's wrong, Dain?

戴因斯雷布:旅行者,你们说的那个失踪者…是个什么样的人?

Dainsleif:The missing person from your commission... Could you describe them to me?

派蒙:嗯?

Paimon:Oh, uh...

派蒙:大概二十岁出头的男青年吧,到底怎么了呀,戴因…

Paimon:Young guy, early twenties... Seriously, Dain... What's going on?

戴因斯雷布:现在我的脑海里似乎凭空多了一些东西…

Dainsleif:There appear to be certain memories in my mind that weren't there before...

戴因斯雷布:…是一段有关他的「记忆」。

Dainsleif:Memories... of him.

派蒙:什么…?会不会…会不会是我们昨天聊了太多有关他的事,所以你昨晚做了一个这样的梦?

Paimon:Huh? Maybe... Maybe we just talked too much about him yesterday, and you had a weird dream or something?

戴因斯雷布:不,那不是梦,是今早我醒来以后忽然出现在脑海中的一段记忆…

Dainsleif:No. It wasn't a dream. They're memories... memories that suddenly appeared in my mind after I woke up...

戴因斯雷布:而且我很确定,我从未见过这个人。

Dainsleif:And I'm certain I've never met this person before.

旅行者:那「记忆」的内容是什么呢?

Traveler:Well, what exactly did you "remember"?

戴因斯雷布:我记得,在那段回忆里…

Dainsleif:I remember...

戴因斯雷布:…我把「世界上第一颗耕地机的眼睛」送给了他。

Dainsleif:...Handing him the eye of the first Field Tiller.

旅行者:!?

Traveler:!?

派蒙:啊!?

Paimon:Whaaaat!?

派蒙:…所以现在可以确定,那个失踪者与深渊教团有关联了吧?

Paimon:...Okay, so this missing person definitely has something to do with the Abyss Order, then...

戴因斯雷布:嗯,而且那个家伙,应该拥有往人们的脑海中「投放」记忆的能力。

Dainsleif:Indeed. And it appears he possesses the ability to "implant" memories into the minds of others.

旅行者:究竟是如何做到的…

Traveler:How is that even possible...

派蒙:那要是这么说的话,维摩庄的大家会不会也只是被投放了虚假的记忆?原本大家应该不认识他…

Paimon:Wait, then... All the memories the villagers have of him... Could they be fake too? Maybe they never knew him at all...

派蒙:可这样做的目的又是什么呢…

Paimon:But why would he do something like that...

戴因斯雷布:今早的这件事,对深渊教团来说,其实也暴露了一个事实。

Dainsleif:Whatever the Abyss Order is planning, an important truth has been revealed to us this morning...

派蒙:暴露了什么?

Paimon:What sort of truth?

戴因斯雷布:他们的目标…依旧是「世界上第一颗耕地机的眼睛」,并没有把寻找它的事情抛在脑后。

Dainsleif:That their goal... is still to obtain the eye of the first Field Tiller. They haven't stopped searching for it.

戴因斯雷布:给我投放这样的一段记忆,想必是为了扰乱唯一知道「眼睛」下落的我的思维…

Dainsleif:I am the only person who knows its location. Perhaps implanting that particular memory was an attempt to interfere with my mind in some way...

【选项1】

旅行者:那「眼睛」现在还安全吗?

Traveler: Is the eye still safe?

【选项2】

旅行者:有没有可能,「记忆」是真的?

Traveler: What if that "memory" is real?

戴因斯雷布:你的担忧并不是没有道理,尽管我认为深渊教团应该还没有能力让那段记忆变成现实…

Dainsleif:Your concerns are not entirely unfounded. I don't believe the Abyss Order is capable of altering reality like that just yet...

戴因斯雷布:但考虑到他们对「眼睛」的执着程度,我们也应该拿出对等程度的谨慎才稳妥。

Dainsleif:However, considering their single-minded pursuit of the eye, I would say an equal level of caution is in order on our part.

戴因斯雷布:和我一起去确认一下吧,「眼睛」是否还在我们手中。

Dainsleif:Come with me. We must check whether the eye is still in our possession.

派蒙:是要到你藏「眼睛」的地方去吗?

Paimon:Oh, so you're going to take us to where you hid it?

旅行者:(…可是,如果我们就这样过去的话,万一被跟踪,岂不是反而暴露了隐藏位置?)

Traveler:(...But, what if someone follows us? If we go straight there, and someone is on our tail, aren't we just exposing the eye's location?)

旅行者:(也或许,这原本就是深渊教团投放那段记忆给戴因的目的?引起他的疑心,让他产生再次确认的想法…)

Traveler:(Maybe that's the reason the Abyss Order implanted that memory in the first place... To force Dain to confirm the eye's location...)

戴因斯雷布:……

Dainsleif:...

旅行者:(根据我对戴因的了解,他不可能没意识到这一点…看他的样子,应该是有别的想法…)

Traveler:(Given what I know of him, though, I'm sure Dain has already thought of that possibility... It seems like he might already have a plan...)

【选项1】

旅行者:那我们走吧。

Traveler: Let's go.

【选项2】

旅行者:你带路,戴因。

Traveler: Lead the way, Dain.

戴因斯雷布:…嗯。

Dainsleif:...Of course.

前往藏匿「耕地机的眼睛」的地方 Go to the place where the "Field Tiller's Eye" is hidden

派蒙:原来是在这里吗?荒郊野岭,的确不是容易被发现的地方。

Paimon:So you hid it way out here! Not an easy place to discover, that's for sure.

派蒙:那我们赶快去确认一下吧!

Paimon:Well, let's go check to see if it's safe!

戴因斯雷布:等等,旅行者…

Dainsleif:Traveler, wait...

旅行者:嗯?

Traveler:Hm?

戴因斯雷布:……

Dainsleif:...

戴因斯雷布:…事不宜迟,我们赶快进去。

Dainsleif:...We've no time to lose. Let's head inside.

旅行者:(刚刚戴因想要和我说什么…?)

Traveler:(What was Dain going to tell me just now...)

派蒙:喂,等等我!

Paimon:Hey, wait up!

进入藏匿「耕地机的眼睛」的地方 Enter the place where the "Field Tiller's Eye" is hidden

进入遗迹深处 Enter the depths of the ruin

派蒙:到这里就是尽头了吧…

Paimon:Looks like we can't go any further...

戴因斯雷布:当心,是「深渊」的气息!

Dainsleif:Be on your guard. I sense the presence of the Abyss!

派蒙:深渊教团的家伙,他们真的来了!

Paimon:It's the Abyss Order! They're here!

击败深渊使徒 Defeat the Abyss Herald

与戴因斯雷布对话 Talk to Dainsleif

戴因斯雷布:和我预想得一样,「虚假的记忆」果然是个陷阱,深渊教团真的跟着我们来到了这里…

Dainsleif:Just as I suspected... The false memories were a trap. The Abyss Order just wanted to follow us here...

戴因斯雷布:这样一来,也就有机会见到…

Dainsleif:Now that they're in the vicinity, we should have a chance to see...

戴因斯雷布:唔…!

Dainsleif:Argh...!

派蒙:戴因?你突然怎么了…

Paimon:Dain? What's wrong?

戴因斯雷布:感受到了么?是地脉的扰动,深渊教团又在捣什么鬼…

Dainsleif:Can you feel that? There's been a disturbance in the Ley Lines. It must be the work of the Abyss...

派蒙:你的体质还真是敏感,我好像没什么感觉…

Paimon:Wow, you must be really sensitive to that sort of thing. Paimon doesn't feel it...

戴因斯雷布:旅行者,你们先用那边的机关离开吧,按我说的做。

Dainsleif:You two, do as I say... Use that mechanism over there and leave this place.

旅行者:留你一个人在这里,真的没关系吗?

Traveler:Leave you here on your own? Will you be alright?

戴因斯雷布:深渊教团正在行动,现在回维摩庄的话,或许有机会抓到那个「失踪者」。

Dainsleif:The Abyss Order is putting something in motion. If you return to Vimara Village, I suspect you might finally have the opportunity to locate the missing villager.

戴因斯雷布:…也可以当做是兵分两路。

Dainsleif:...Just think of it as a way to divide and conquer.

旅行者:嗯。

Traveler:Alright.

旅行者:(道理应该是这样没错…)

Traveler:(Dain does have a point...)

旅行者:(但总觉得好像哪里有些「违和」…是我漏掉了什么事情吗?)

Traveler:(But, something still feels off... What am I missing...?)

戴因斯雷布目送你和派蒙先行离开,而你的妹妹/哥哥却从另一个方向缓缓地走向他…

Dainsleif's eyes follow you and Paimon as you depart, while your sister/brother slowly approaches him from a different direction...

戴因斯雷布:哼…我就知道,除非主动踏入你们的陷阱,不然你是不可能来面见我的。

Dainsleif:Hmph... I knew going along with your trap would be the only way to meet with you face to face.

戴因斯雷布:你一个人来的?你的那些信徒们呢,怎么没带在身边?

Dainsleif:So you came here all on your own? What about those followers of yours?

最后更新于