以世界之格的诉说 World-Order Narration

如戴因所猜测的,「虚假的记忆」是深渊教团的陷阱。此时地脉再次开始扰动,大概已经有事情在发生了… As Dainsleif guessed, the "false memories" are a trap laid by the Abyss Order. The Ley Lines are disturbed again. Something is probably underway once mo

返回维摩庄 Return to Vimara Village

查看丘丘人的状态 Check on the hilichurl

派蒙:欸,旅行者,你看那边的丘丘人…

Paimon:Hey, look at those Hilichurls over there...

旅行者:似乎有些…安静?

Traveler:They seem strangely... calm?

派蒙:之前不是还格外躁动不安的吗?现在怎么又变得格外安静了…

Paimon:Weren't they acting super agitated just a little while ago? Why are they so calm all of a sudden?

你靠近那些丘丘人,脑海里突然响起了某种声音…

As you approach the hilichurls, you suddenly hear a voice in your head...

谜之声:…在新的世界,他们告别蒙尘的太阳,

Mysterious Voice:...In the new world, they bade farewell to the shrouded sun.

谜之声:终于不再思考那些苦难,不必再甄别关于亵渎的概念。

Mysterious Voice:At last, they no longer needed to dwell on their suffering, or try to differentiate between various thoughts of blasphemy.

谜之声:以此为代价,灵魂变得纯净而透明。

Mysterious Voice:Such was the price they paid, and thus their souls became cleansed and pure.

派蒙:旅行者…你听到了吗?刚才那是什么声音…

Paimon:...Did you hear that? What was that sound just now...?

【选项1】

旅行者:派蒙也听得到吗?

Traveler: You heard it too, Paimon?

【选项2】

旅行者:是谁在说话的声音…

Traveler: It was someone's voice...

派蒙:语气有些温柔,是那个声音安抚了这些丘丘人吗?

Paimon:It sounded so gentle. Could that voice be... comforting the Hilichurls in some way?

派蒙:搞不懂…再到别处看看吧。

Paimon:This is weird... Let's check if this is happening anywhere else.

查看丘丘人的状态 Check on the hilichurl

派蒙:还有这边的丘丘人,它们也安静下来了…

Paimon:Looks like the same thing is happening over here too. The Hilichurls are calm...

谜之声:…看啊,你我都在呢。

Mysterious Voice:...You see? We're both still here.

谜之声:我们换回了无尽的时间去爱,

Mysterious Voice:We've reclaimed an endless amount of time to love.

谜之声:悲伤时也不需要再握住任何一滴眼泪。

Mysterious Voice:Release your tears. You no longer need to hold back your sorrow.

旅行者:(又是那个声音…)

Traveler:(It's that voice again...)

查看丘丘人的状态 Check on the hilichurl

派蒙:这里这里!它们难道是睡着了吗…

Paimon:Over there! It looks like they're sleeping...

谜之声:…在最后,他轻轻地说道,

Mysterious Voice:...In the end, he whispered softly,

谜之声:「安睡吧,父亲。安睡吧,我爱的人们。」

Mysterious Voice:"Sleep well, Father. Sleep well, my beloved people."

谜之声:「再次醒来的时候,我们不再区分彼此。」

Mysterious Voice:"When you awake, that which differentiates us shall be no more."

派蒙:…好像诗句,又好像故事。

Paimon:...It almost sounds like a poem, or some kind of story.

派蒙:至少,这些丘丘人不再躁动了是件好事,维摩庄这下安全了一些。

Paimon:Well, now that the Hilichurls have calmed down, Vimara Village should be safe at least.

派蒙:先别管丘丘人了,戴因说,趁现在说不定可以找到那个「失踪者」。抓紧去维摩庄吧。

Paimon:Let's put this situation to the side for now. Dain said this might be our chance to find the missing villager, so we should head back to Vimara Village before it's too late.

与阿玛兹亚对话 Talk to Amadhiah

派蒙:阿玛兹亚爷爷,你们没事吧?附近的深渊教团好像在活动…

Paimon:Grandpa Amadhiah, is everyone alright? The Abyss Order seems to be up to something nearby...

阿玛兹亚:深渊教团在活动?这倒是头一次听说…

Amadhiah:The Abyss Order? This is the first I'm hearing of it...

阿玛兹亚:谢谢你们的关心,至少在我看来,今天的维摩庄一如往常。

Amadhiah:Thank you for your concern, but as far as I'm aware, it's been business as usual here in the village.

派蒙:是吗,那就好。

Paimon:Well, that's good to hear.

派蒙:哦对了,今天我们不在的时候,有发现什么关于失踪者的线索吗?

Paimon:Oh! Also... You didn't happen to come across any clues about the missing villager while we were gone, did you?

阿玛兹亚:失踪者…?你们指的是谁?谁失踪了?

Amadhiah:Huh? Someone's gone missing, you say? Who would that be?

派蒙:啊…?

Paimon:Huh...?

【选项1】

旅行者:不记得了?

Traveler: You don't remember?

【选项2】

旅行者:情况复杂了呢。

Traveler: Things just got even more complicated.

派蒙:就是…就是你们一直在找的那个,维摩庄的年轻人呀,还去须弥的冒险家协会发布了委托。

Paimon:You know... The young guy from Vimara Village... The one you've been looking for all this time. You posted a commission with the Sumeru Adventurers' Guild...

派蒙:若不是接到那个寻人委托,我们也不会到维摩庄来。

Paimon:That's kind of the whole reason we're here, actually... Your missing person's commission.

阿玛兹亚:…实在不好意思,你们先不要着急。有可能是我年纪大了,忘记了什么…

Amadhiah:Ah, I do apologize, you two... I hope I'm not worrying you too much. I'm sure it's just my age making me forgetful again...

阿玛兹亚:但至少此时此刻,我对你们所说的这些事都一概不知…不如你们再找别人问问看?

Amadhiah:At least right now, I can't seem to recall whatever it is you're referring to... Perhaps you should try asking someone else?

派蒙:怎么会…唔,好吧,真是打扰你了,阿玛兹亚爷爷。

Paimon:But, how is that... sigh Alright. Thanks for your help, Grandpa Amadhiah.

派蒙:肯定有蹊跷,我们之前刚和阿玛兹亚爷爷聊过那个失踪者的事,不可能今天就突然忘记了呀…

Paimon:Something's definitely not right. We just talked to Grandpa Amadhiah about the missing villager. There's no way he could've forgotten all about him just like that...

派蒙:你怎么看,旅行者,难道说维摩庄的大家关于失踪者的记忆又被抹除了?

Paimon:What do you think, Traveler? Could everyone's memories of the missing villager have been erased again?

【选项1】

旅行者:还不能这么早下定论。

Traveler: It's too early to say.

【选项2】

旅行者:再问问别人吧。

Traveler: We should check in with the others first.

派蒙:也对,能造成现在这种情况的可能性应该有许多…再找别人问一下!

Paimon:You're right. We should narrow down the possibilities first... Let's go ask someone else, then!

与巴兰对话 Talk to Bahram

巴兰:失踪者?谁呀?

Bahram:Someone's gone missing? Who?

派蒙:呃…果然也是这种反应吗…

Paimon:sigh... Just as expected...

派蒙:就是那位你还夸过他的,经常和你聊天的小伙子…

Paimon:Um, that guy you said a bunch of nice things about earlier? The one you always used to chat with...

派蒙:二十多岁,你说他又和善又热情…

Paimon:He's around twenty years old... You said he was a kind, warm-hearted sort of person...

巴兰:哦~!我知道你们说的是谁了…

Bahram:Oh! I know who you're talking about...

派蒙:欸!你确定吗?现在想起来了?

Paimon:Really? You remember?

巴兰:我很少对现在的年轻人评价这么高,如果你确定那是我给出的评价的话…

Bahram:There aren't many young people who've earned that kind of praise from me. If you're certain that's what I said...

巴兰:答案应该就只有「他」了,不会错…可你们为什么说他失踪了?

Bahram:Then, there's only person who fits the bill — no doubt about it... But, why'd you say he's gone missing?

【选项1】

旅行者:你最近有见过他?

Traveler: Have you seen him recently?

【选项2】

旅行者:知道他去哪里了吗?

Traveler: Do you know where he went?

巴兰:哦,我刚刚才看到他和别人一起出村去了,应该不会走很远。

Bahram:Yeah! I just saw him leave the village. There was someone else with him too. They couldn't have gone far.

对现状进行推理 Deduce your current situation

派蒙:奇怪…巴兰还记得他,甚至刚刚还见过…

Paimon:Strange... Bahram seems to remember him... And, apparently, he just saw him?

派蒙:让我想想…难道说并不是记忆出了问题,而是我们回到那个人失踪之前的时间了?

Paimon:Do you think maybe... It's not that there's something wrong with people's memories, but that we've somehow returned to a time before he went missing?

旅行者:(回到过去…可没那么容易办到。)

Traveler:(I doubt returning to the past would be that simple.)

旅行者:(结合戴因所说的地脉扰动问题,现状应该还是和「记忆」有关…)

Traveler:(Given everything Dain mentioned about disturbances with the Ley Lines, I'd say it's far more likely this is related to memories in some way...)

旅行者:(认真思考一下…我们所处的「现状」究竟是…?)

Traveler:(I need to think carefully... What's really going on...?)

你仔细分析了所有发生过的事,似乎「我们正身处某人的记忆里」是最合理的解释。

After analyzing all that happened in detail, you believe the most plausible explanation is "We are presently traversing someone's memories."

派蒙:我们在某人的记忆里…对哦,我怎么忘记地脉扰动的问题了。

Paimon:Right! Paimon totally forgot about the Ley Line disturbances. We're in someone else's memory...

派蒙:就像你上次进入了血亲的记忆一样,我们现在也身处某人的记忆中了吗…

Paimon:Just like how you entered your sibling's memory last time!

派蒙:而且这么说的话,也能够解释这里的时间点为何是那个人失踪之前的过去了…毕竟是「记忆」嘛。

Paimon:That would also explain why we seem to be at a time before he went missing... It's a memory, after all.

【选项1】

旅行者:如果是在记忆中…

Traveler: If we really are in someone's memory...

【选项2】

旅行者:就能够找到那个失踪者。

Traveler: Then this is our chance to find him.

派蒙:是呀!「只存在于记忆中的人」…现在终于有机会找到他了。

Paimon:Right! If he's someone who only exists in people's memories, then we're finally on the same turf!

派蒙:可是刚才巴兰说他和别人出村去了,这下要到哪里找呢…

Paimon:But, didn't Bahram just say he saw him leave the village with someone? Where should we go look for him...

派蒙:也不知道地脉扰动现象会持续多久,时间够不够…这里是谁的记忆也还无法确定…

Paimon:Who knows how long this Ley Line disturbance is gonna last... We might not have that much time. And we don't even know whose memory this is...

【选项1】

旅行者:回忆并整理一下现有的情报吧…

Traveler: Let's go through what we know so far...

派蒙:嗯,这是最有效率的方法了。

Paimon:Good idea! That'll help us narrow things down.

派蒙:我们之前基本确定了失踪者所拥有的能力是…

Paimon:We pretty much figured out that the missing villager has the ability to...

【选项1】

旅行者:向脑海中投放记忆。

Traveler: Implant memories into the minds of others.

派蒙:对!就是这个,如果从他能力的角度出发,有没有什么线索可以让我们更接近他呢…

Paimon:Right, that! Could we try to figure out a bit more about him using what we know of his ability?

派蒙:比如,这种能力会不会有什么破绽?

Paimon:Like, does it maybe leave a trace that would somehow give him away?

旅行者:(嗯…向他人脑海里投放的记忆,不可能完美地融入原本的记忆之中,一定会存在某种破绽…)

Traveler:(Hmm... Implanting memories into the minds of others must be an imperfect process. There's no way the new memories could perfectly blend in with the old ones. There has to be some kind of tell...)

你仔细分析了所有发生过的事,你推测这种能力的破绽是「虚假记忆中的时间不会流逝」。

After analyzing all that happened in detail, you surmise that the weak point of this ability is that "Time does not pass within false memories."

派蒙:怪不得!我发现了,这么长时间以来,天空的颜色一直没有变过,说明这里的时间也没有流逝!

Paimon:No wonder! All this time, and the sky hasn't changed a bit. That must mean... Time isn't passing!

派蒙:这就是投放记忆这种能力的破绽吧,唔…

Paimon:That's the tell of the fake memories!

派蒙:由于记忆是被额外植入的,也就相当于是被植入者一天二十四小时以外的时间里发生的事。

Paimon:The implanted memories are basically taking place outside the regular twenty-four hours of the day.

派蒙:如果这段记忆里的时间还会流逝的话,就很容易察觉到异常。

Paimon:If the memories included the regular passage of time, it would be easy for people to tell that something was off.

派蒙:比如,可能会有这样的疑惑…「为什么我好像在同一个时间段里做了两件事?」

Paimon:Like, there could be overlap or something... People might start to wonder why they remember doing two different things at the same time of day.

派蒙:为了减弱这种违和的感觉,他只会取一个时间点来投放记忆,而非一个时间段。

Paimon:That's why he makes sure the memories take place at a specific moment in time, rather than over a period of time.

旅行者:(考虑到这里,结合之前获取的信息,此处是谁的记忆应该就已经清楚了…)

Traveler:(If we consider this in conjunction with what we already know, then the question of whose memory this is... seems to have an obvious answer...)

你仔细分析了所有发生过的事,你确信此处是在「阿托莎」的记忆之中。

After analyzing all that happened in detail, you are convinced that this is within the memories of "Atossa."

派蒙:我…我想起来了!阿托莎是这么说过…

Paimon:Oh, right! That's exactly what Atossa described!

阿托莎:这么说来,好像每次和他聊天,也都是在这样的黄昏时分。

Atossa:Come to think of it, every time we talked, it always seemed to be around dusk, just like right now.

阿托莎:在记忆里,时间会变得很慢很慢,有时候感觉明明聊了很久很久,可是天却还没有暗下来…

Atossa:Time always passed by really slowly. Even when it felt like we'd been talking for hours, the sun would still be at the same position in the sky...

派蒙:没错!这就是关键了,这里毫无疑问就是阿托莎的记忆!

Paimon:Yep, that has to be it! This is definitely Atossa's memory!

【选项1】

旅行者:走吧。

Traveler: Let's go.

【选项2】

旅行者:到那棵树下去。

Traveler: To the tree.

派蒙:嗯!他和阿托莎一定在那里!

Paimon:Yeah! That's where they'll be!

前往阿托莎曾经指引的地方 Go to the place Atossa once indicated

阿托莎:…所以婕叶婆婆啊,真的是年轻时候当佣兵养成的口癖,并不是要故意吓唬孩子们,呵呵…

Atossa:...So, you see, Granny Jehiet was a mercenary when she was younger. She just talks like that out of habit. She's not trying to scare the children on purpose, hehe...

阿托莎:唔,对了…感觉总是我在分享我的事情,你呢?有什么想要告诉我的吗?

Atossa:Oh, there I go again... always talking about my own things. Do you, maybe, have anything you want to share?

阿托莎:那个…实在没什么的话,就比如…嗯…谈谈对我的感觉?

Atossa:Um... It's okay if you don't. You could also just... Talk about what you think of me?

???:你…你是一个虽然坚强,但又十分细腻的女孩子。

???:Oh, I... I think you're an incredibly strong and thoughtful young woman.

???:你会遇上很多很好的人,拥有很幸福的生活…不再惦念一个像我这样的人…

???:You'll meet many amazing people and live a very happy life... You won't miss someone like me...

阿托莎:欸…那边的,是你的朋友吗?

Atossa:Huh...? Are those your friends over there?

旅行者:(终于见到他了,感觉他的样子…有点眼熟…)

Traveler:(We finally found him. But why does he look kind of familiar...?)

派蒙:记忆里的阿托莎,这时候还不认识我们吧…

Paimon:Oh, right. This version of Atossa hasn't met us yet...

???:算是吧,是我的朋友,他们应该花了一些功夫才找到我…

???:Friends? I guess you could say that. It must have taken them a lot of effort to find me...

???:所以说…实在很不好意思,阿托莎,这个话题我们未来再继续吧,我要先招待一下我的朋友了。

???:So... I should see what they need. I'm sorry, Atossa. We'll have to continue this conversation another time.

阿托莎:未来…啊,好的,那我就先回维摩庄了,我们下次再聊哦。

Atossa:Another time, huh... Um, yeah! Okay! I'll head back to the village, then. Talk to you... some other time!

???:很高兴见到你,旅行者。我们应该是初次见面吧?

???:It's nice to see you, Traveler. I believe this is the first time we've met.

旅行者:你是…

Traveler:You're...

旅行者:(唯一能够将记忆、深渊教团、命运的织机等等全部串联起来的那个人——)

Traveler:(Factoring in the memories, the Abyss Order, the Loom of Fate, and everything else, I need to think of the one person that can connect all of this together...)

你仔细分析了所有发生过的事,你认为他的真实身份是——「卡利贝尔·亚尔伯里奇」。

After analyzing all that happened in detail, you believe his true identity is that of — "Caribert Alberich."

旅行者:你是…卡利贝尔·亚尔伯里奇。

Traveler:You're... Caribert Alberich.

卡利贝尔:啊…你认识我?真是令人惊讶,我明明没有见过你…

Caribert:Oh... You know me? That's quite the surprise. I don't believe I've met you before...

卡利贝尔:哦,我明白了,是「记忆」吧?通过你血亲的记忆…见到过「那个时期」的我。

Caribert:Ah, I see. It was the memory, wasn't it? Your sibling's memory. You saw... the me from back then.

卡利贝尔:这里是阿托莎的记忆,本来我是想来向她道别的…

Caribert:This is Atossa's memory. I came here to say goodbye to her...

卡利贝尔:我们还是换个地方聊吧,至于道别的事…就稍微留下些信息给阿托莎好了。

Caribert:But, I suppose I'll just leave her a message instead. Come, let's find somewhere else to talk...

进入「意识空间」 Enter the realm of consciousness

与卡利贝尔对话 Talk to Caribert

卡利贝尔:呼…呼…

Caribert:panting

旅行者:这里是…?

Traveler:What is this place?

卡利贝尔:你可以理解为,是我的「意识空间」吧,毕竟你们已经知道我在现实中「并不存在」了。

Caribert:I suppose you could call it the realm of my consciousness. I'm someone who no longer exists in the real world, after all... as you well know.

旅行者:你看起来很累。

Traveler:You look quite exhausted.

卡利贝尔:没关系,招待客人的力气我还是有的。一直都希望能有机会和你这样聊聊天,这个愿望终于实现了。

Caribert:Ah, it's nothing. I still have enough strength to play the part of a good host. I've always hoped that I'd get the chance to talk to you like this, and now, the time has finally arrived.

旅行者:(对我来说,现在同样是个难得的机会,尽可能地从卡利贝尔身上获取情报吧。)

Traveler:(This is a rare opportunity for me as well. I should try to learn as much information from Caribert as I can.)

【选项1】

旅行者:在你身上到底发生了什么?

Traveler: What exactly happened to you?

【选项2】

旅行者:命运的织机究竟是什么?

Traveler: What exactly is the Loom of Fate?

卡利贝尔:极度的悲伤与苦痛,血脉中流淌的期望与悔恨,再加上量级超乎常识的深渊力量…

Caribert:Extreme sorrow and pain... Hope and regret coursing through your veins... and a degree of Abyssal power that defies comprehension...

卡利贝尔:父亲曾说,具备了这一切,我便会成为命运的织机。

Caribert:Father told me that once I possessed all those elements, I would become the Loom of Fate.

卡利贝尔:但事实上,并不能说是我成为了命运的织机,命运的织机只是利用我「搭建」了起来…

Caribert:But, despite his intentions for me, I never truly became the Loom of Fate. I was merely used as a means for its "construction"...

卡利贝尔:其实在那一刻,卡利贝尔·亚尔伯里奇就已经死了。

Caribert:In truth, I died the moment I set everything in motion.

卡利贝尔:现在在你面前的我,不过是命运的织机中残留的一个意识罢了。

Caribert:The "person" you see before you now is nothing but a remnant of consciousness leftover within the Loom of Fate.

旅行者:(卡利贝尔已经死了…所以才不存在于现实中。)

Traveler:(Caribert is dead... That's why he no longer exists outside of people's memories.)

卡利贝尔:至于「命运的织机」…则是可以用来编织地脉的机器。

Caribert:As for your question... The Loom of Fate is a device capable of weaving Ley Lines.

旅行者:编织…地脉?

Traveler:Weaving... Ley Lines?

卡利贝尔:起初只能用来创造和投放一些记忆,随着命运的织机逐渐完成,效果会越来越强…直至可以编织出真正的地脉。

Caribert:In its primitive form, it can only be used to create and implant memories. But, as more of it is completed, its power becomes stronger and stronger... Until finally, it has the power to weave real Ley Lines of its own.

卡利贝尔:而当命运的织机彻底完成,能够编织地脉的一刻,低层次的影响记忆的能力便会消失…

Caribert:Once fully completed, the moment it gains the power to weave Ley Lines, it loses the lower-level ability to influence memories...

卡利贝尔:…从而成为真正「世界级」的工具。

Caribert:...But it also becomes a tool that can change the entire world.

旅行者:这就是你投放记忆的能力的根源?

Traveler:So that was the source of your ability to implant memories?

卡利贝尔:嗯,在命运的织机完成之前,操纵这台半成品的权限对我来说也算是一种补偿吧。

Caribert:Yes. I have the ability to control the Loom in its semi-completed form. I suppose you could think of it as a form of compensation...

卡利贝尔:…毕竟我曾为它献出生命。

Caribert:...After all, its existence cost me my life.

旅行者:(看来当时突然出现在戴因头脑里的记忆,就是卡利贝尔这样通过命运的织机半成品来投放的…)

Traveler:(So the memories that suddenly appeared in Dain's mind were implanted by Caribert through the half-finished Loom of Fate...)

旅行者:(这一点算是搞清楚了…但依旧令人费解的是,关于维摩庄的村民们…)

Traveler:(That makes sense... But, I'm still lost as to why he went so far as to "introduce" himself to all the residents of Vimara Village...)

【选项1】

旅行者:可是你为何要给维摩庄的村民们…

Traveler: But why did you implant memories of yourself...

【选项2】

旅行者:投放那些「你生活过的记忆」?

Traveler: Into the people of Vimara Village?

卡利贝尔:啊…那个呀,擅自给大家添加了那些记忆的确是我的错,给你和维摩庄的大家都添麻烦了,不好意思。

Caribert:Ah, that... I was wrong to implant those memories. I'm sorry I caused so much trouble, not only for everyone in the village, but for you as well.

卡利贝尔:我只是…想让他们感觉有我这样一个人曾经存在过…

Caribert:I just... wanted them to feel like I once existed in this world...

卡利贝尔:就好像…我活过一样。

Caribert:As if... I had a chance at life.

旅行者:(居然是这样的理由…)

Traveler:(So that's why... I would have never guessed.)

旅行者:(可是这样做…真的有意义吗?)

Traveler:(But... is there any kind of meaning to this?)

旅行者:(只存在于记忆中的人…也能算是活过吗?)

Traveler:(Does only existing in people's memories really count as living?)

卡利贝尔:…哈哈,我知道你此刻应该在想什么…

Caribert:...Heh, I know what you must be thinking...

卡利贝尔:应该会觉得…我在做毫无意义的事吧。

Caribert:Why would I do something so meaningless...

卡利贝尔:……

Caribert:...

卡利贝尔:可是我真的…真的…好不甘心啊。

Caribert:But I just... I just couldn't accept it.

卡利贝尔:我真的很想知道,如果我活过的话,如果我拥有属于我的人生的话,在人们眼里我会是个怎样的人呢?

Caribert:I had to know what it would be like if I had my own life — what kind of person I would be, what other people would think of me...

卡利贝尔:阿玛兹亚爷爷,巴兰,婕叶婆婆…还有阿托莎…

Caribert:Chief Amadhiah, Bahram, Granny Jehiet... Atossa...

卡利贝尔:没有灾难,没有诅咒,只是在世界上一个安宁的村落,和大家平静地生活,会是什么样呢?

Caribert:What would it be like if I could live alongside them — no cataclysm, no curse, just a quiet life in a peaceful village.

卡利贝尔:我很好奇,所以自私地…想要试着拥有我自己的人生。

Caribert:I was curious, so I selfishly... tried to have my own life.

卡利贝尔:哪怕…哪怕只是靠人们的记忆去拼凑出来,拼凑出我好像在世上活过的样子。

Caribert:Even if... Even if that meant piecing together the version of myself that could have been... one memory at a time.

卡利贝尔:想必这应该很丢人吧,呵呵…

Caribert:I know it sounds stupid, hehe...

卡利贝尔:毕竟…我早就应该死了。

Caribert:After all... my life ended a long time ago.

旅行者:……

Traveler:...

卡利贝尔:我的生命在八岁那年就结束了,从一开始就没有机会长大,唯有精神上的年龄在虚无地增长。

Caribert:Any chance at living was stripped away from me when I was eight years old, my consciousness left to mature in an illusory world of nothingness.

卡利贝尔:就连我现在的这副样子也只是照着父亲的模样幻想出来的,我长大以后的样子。

Caribert:Even the form you see before you is nothing but an invention based on my father's appearance — an imagined version of what I would look like if I had had the chance to grow up.

旅行者:(…归根结底,还是坎瑞亚的悲剧,造成了这一切…)

Traveler:(...In the end, this all stems from the tragedy that occurred in Khaenri'ah back then...)

【选项1】

旅行者:你知道…

Traveler: You know...

【选项2】

旅行者:大家都在找你吗?

Traveler: Everyone is looking for you.

卡利贝尔:我知道…但是我无法做出任何回应。

Caribert:I know... But, there's nothing I can do to make them find me.

卡利贝尔:如果可能的话,如果我在现实中存在的话,我也想忽然站在大家面前,吓大家一跳。

Caribert:If I could exist in the real world, I would return without a second thought and surprise them with the suddenness of it all. But, well... That's not possible for me.

旅行者:根据我的了解…

Traveler:As I understand it...

【选项1】

旅行者:即便只是以记忆的形式…

Traveler: Even though you only appeared in their memories...

【选项2】

旅行者:你的存在也安慰了很多人。

Traveler: Your existence was a great comfort to them.

卡利贝尔:……

Caribert:...

旅行者:大家都相信你「活过」。

Traveler:They all believe you once lived among them.

卡利贝尔:…嗯。

Caribert:I know.

【选项1】

旅行者:既然找到了你,我们不妨改日再聊。

Traveler: Well, now that I've found you, let's continue this conversation some other time.

【选项2】

旅行者:戴因那边可能还需要支援…

Traveler: Dain might still need my help...

卡利贝尔:你说「末光之剑」戴因斯雷布大人?啊,他那边应该已经「结束」了,不需要再过去了。

Caribert:Captain Dainsleif, Twilight Sword, you mean? Ah, no need to meet up with him. Things should already be settled on his end.

旅行者:结束?

Traveler:Settled?

卡利贝尔:嗯。我原本只能存在于记忆之中,而现在可以像这样在意识空间与你对等地谈话,原因只有一个——

Caribert:Exactly. As someone who could only exist in people's memories, the fact that I'm able to talk to you in my consciousness like this can only mean one thing...

卡利贝尔:——「命运的织机」已经完成了。

Caribert:The Loom of Fate has already been completed.

旅行者:什么!?

Traveler:What!?

旅行者:(命运的织机完成了…没理解错的话,应该意味着「耕地机的眼睛」已经落入深渊教团的手中…难道戴因他…)

Traveler:(The Loom of Fate is already complete? That means the eye of the first Field Tiller must have fallen into the hands of the Abyss... Could something have happened to Dain?)

卡利贝尔:不需要担心戴因斯雷布大人,他现在很好。之所以会失去「眼睛」,只是因为刚好被我猜到了他的想法而已。

Caribert:No need to worry about Captain Dainsleif. He's absolutely fine. The only reason he lost the eye was because I happened to guess exactly what he was planning.

卡利贝尔:那颗「眼睛」从一开始就一直藏在戴因斯雷布大人的体内吧?

Caribert:Captain Dainsleif has had the eye inside his body this whole time, hasn't he?

卡利贝尔:所以他原本的计划,应该是将计就计,将深渊教团引到虚假的「藏宝地」,并得到再次面对公主/王子殿下的机会…

Caribert:His plan was to lure the Abyss Order to a false location, capitalizing on their pursuit of the eye in order to have the chance to confront the princess/prince...

卡利贝尔:而至于「耕地机的眼睛」,他交给了你,并让你先行离开藏宝地…

Caribert:He would then hand the eye to you, and tell you to take it away from that location.

卡利贝尔:如此一来,戴因斯雷布大人实现了自己的目的,又保证了「眼睛」的安全,非常周全的计划。

Caribert:That way, Captain Dainsleif could accomplish his own goal and ensure the safety of the eye all at once — a very thorough plan.

【选项1】

旅行者:可是…

Traveler: But...

【选项2】

旅行者:戴因并没有把「眼睛」交给我。

Traveler: Dain never handed me the eye.

卡利贝尔:是的,那是因为,他「自以为」已经交给了你。

Caribert:That's right. Because, in his mind... he had given it to you already.

旅行者:(难道说…是「虚假的记忆」!)

Traveler:(Wait, does that mean he gave Dain a... false memory!?)

旅行者:你在什么时候动的手脚?

Traveler:You made him think that! When?

卡利贝尔:在…你们进入「藏宝地」之前…

Caribert:Before you two entered that false location...

卡利贝尔令当时的情景浮现在了你的面前…

Caribert makes the scene of what transpired at that time appear before you...

戴因斯雷布:等等,旅行者…

Dainsleif:Traveler, wait...

旅行者:嗯?

Traveler:Hm?

戴因斯雷布:……

Dainsleif:...

戴因斯雷布:…事不宜迟,我们赶快进去。

Dainsleif:...We've no time to lose. Let's head inside.

旅行者:(原来戴因那时候的愣神,是被投放了虚假记忆的表现…难怪…)

Traveler:(So when Dain froze up back then, it was because a false memory was being implanted in his mind... No wonder...)

卡利贝尔:在那一刻,我投放了内容为「戴因斯雷布将『眼睛』交给了旅行者」的虚假记忆…

Caribert:That was when I implanted the memory of him handing you the eye.

卡利贝尔:由于当时情势紧张,戴因斯雷布大人信以为真,没有察觉到任何异样。

Caribert:Given the tense situation at that time, Captain Dainsleif failed to notice anything out of the ordinary and took that memory to be real.

卡利贝尔:…抱歉,我必须要让命运的织机完成,为此我们需要那颗「眼睛」。

Caribert:...I'm sorry, Traveler, but I needed the Loom of Fate to be completed, and to do that, we had to retrieve the eye.

旅行者:(所以直到最后,「眼睛」都在戴因那里…直到被深渊教团夺走,的确是难以防备的攻势。)

Traveler:(So, Dain had the eye this whole time... until the Abyss Order took it away. I'm not sure there's anything we could have done.)

【选项1】

旅行者:既然命运的织机已经完成…

Traveler: Now that the Loom of Fate is complete...

【选项2】

旅行者:你们准备用它来做什么?

Traveler: What are you planning on doing with it?

卡利贝尔:我没有任何掩饰的意思…但我的确不清楚公主/王子殿下的目的。

Caribert:I promise I'm not trying to conceal anything from you... But, I truly have no idea what the princess/prince is planning.

卡利贝尔:提瓦特的地脉体系深深根植于星球,创造新的地脉既无法「替代」又无法「延展」…

Caribert:Teyvat's Ley Line system is deeply entrenched in the planet. Creating new Ley Lines can neither "replace" nor "extend" the ones that already exist...

卡利贝尔:在殿下可能存在的计划面前,我太过渺小,无法窥视其全貌。

Caribert:In the face of everything they could be planning, I fear I'm too insignificant to even get a glimpse of the bigger picture.

卡利贝尔:但至少,我已经用命运的织机完成了自己的目的。

Caribert:In any case, I had my own use for the Loom of Fate, and my goal, at least, has been achieved.

旅行者:你的目的?

Traveler:Your goal?

卡利贝尔:嗯,你还记得吗,我的父亲克洛达尔·亚尔伯里奇,你应该在「记忆」中见过他。

Caribert:You remember my father, don't you? Chlothar Alberich. I believe you saw him in your sibling's memory.

卡利贝尔:那时作为丘丘人的我被深渊的力量唤回了神智…在那一刻,我的精神上面对着难以言喻的恐慌。

Caribert:After he used the power of the Abyss to restore consciousness to my Hilichurl form, I suffered from an indescribable level of mental anguish.

卡利贝尔:而父亲用一个故事安慰了我,他说这里是童话的王国,我只是变成了小怪兽的模样…

Caribert:To comfort me, my father told me a story... That this was a fairytale world, where I had to take on the form of a little monster...

卡利贝尔:哪怕只有一瞬间,那确实消除了我的恐惧。

Caribert:That story managed to dispel my fears... even if just for a moment.

卡利贝尔:如今我的目的很简单,就是在命运的织机近乎完成的时候,「创造记忆」的机能达到最强的时候——

Caribert:My goal was simple — to use the Loom of Fate in its near-completed form, when its ability to create memories was at its strongest...

卡利贝尔:由我,向全部的丘丘人投放一段「虚假的记忆」。

Caribert:To implant a specific memory into the minds of the Hilichurls.

卡利贝尔:记忆中,我会学着父亲的样子,给它们讲一个关于童话,关于爱,也关于我们的故事。

Caribert:In that memory, I would tell them a story... just like my father did for me. It was a story of fairy tales and love... But, more than anything, it was the story of us.

旅行者:(丘丘人们能够安静下来,原来是听了卡利贝尔的「故事」…)

Traveler:(So the thing that caused the Hilichurls to calm down back then was Caribert's story...)

旅行者:(居然是如此单纯的目的…)

Traveler:(So that was his goal... That was the only thing he wanted.)

旅行者:(动用「世界级」的工具,却只是为了丘丘人们能够得到片刻的安慰…)

Traveler:(He had a device as powerful as the Loom of Fate at his disposal, and all he wanted to do with it was to offer the Hilichurls a moment of comfort and peace...)

卡利贝尔:我做不到改变世界,对于连现实世界中的存在都失去了的我来说,这是我能想到最值得去做的事了。

Caribert:I can't change the world, not when I lost the very right to exist within it. Implanting those memories... that was the most worthwhile thing I could offer.

【选项1】

旅行者:或许吧。

Traveler: Perhaps.

【选项2】

旅行者:我也认为…并不是没有意义。

Traveler: I think... It was very meaningful indeed.

卡利贝尔:嗯,作为命运的织机中残存的一缕意识,我本应早就消散了…是这个目标支持我撑到了现在。

Caribert:All that's left of my existence is a wisp of residual consciousness tied to the Loom of Fate. In truth, that trace of my consciousness should have dissipated long ago... My goal was the one thing that allowed me to hold on all this time.

卡利贝尔:如今,我讲完了「睡前故事」,也到了该休息的时候了。

Caribert:But now, the bedtime story... is finished, and it's finally time to rest.

卡利贝尔坐在树下,平静而疲惫地闭上眼睛。

你看着他的身形逐渐消散于风中,而此时,你的背后却忽然传来了血亲的声音。

你难以置信地回头,她/他真的站在那里…只是你们无法触碰到彼此。

An exhausted Caribert sits beneath the tree, his eyes closed peacefully.

You watch as his figure gradually dissipates in the wind, even as the sound of your sibling's voice suddenly comes from behind you.

You turn around in disbelief. She/He really is standing there... but you cannot touch one another.

与你的血亲对话 Talk to your sibling

旅行者:天理还在沉睡吗?

Traveler:The Heavenly Principles are still asleep?

旅行者:你很恨天理吗?

Traveler:You really hate the Heavenly Principles, don't you?

旅行者:……

Traveler:...

空/荧:在这个世界,只有你会这样叫我。

Aether/Lumine:You're the only one in this world who calls me that.

空/荧:本来应该有无数的问题想要问你,但现在又忽然没那么想问了。

Aether/Lumine:There's so much I wanted to ask you, but for some reason, I'm not interested in asking those questions right now.

空/荧:因为我搞不明白,从一开始就只是搞不明白一件事…

Aether/Lumine:There's just one thing I have to ask, one thing I could never understand...

空/荧:为什么…为什么不能和我继续旅行呢?

Aether/Lumine:Why... Why can't we continue our journey together?

空/荧:你是说…

Aether/Lumine:You mean...

空/荧:……

Aether/Lumine:...

你注意到了空间强烈的扰动……

You notice intense spatial disturbances...

空/荧:…这里怎么了?

Aether/Lumine:What's going on?

空/荧:事到如今…才这么说…

Aether/Lumine:You're only telling me this now...

你还有许多没说完的话,可是空间扰动已经到了极限,你们再也听不见彼此的声音…

There is still so much left to say, but the spatial disturbances have become too extreme. You can no longer hear each other's voices...

回到维摩庄 Return to Vimara Village

派蒙:哈欠——好困,感觉头还是昏沉沉的…

Paimon:yawn... So sleepy. Paimon's head still feels all fuzzy...

派蒙:我比你醒来得稍微早一点,维摩庄的村民说,他们看到昨天咱们两个睡在村子附近,怎么也喊不醒…所以就把我们带回来了。

Paimon:Paimon woke up a little earlier than you, so Paimon will fill you in. The villagers said they saw us sleeping near the village yesterday. They couldn't wake us up no matter how hard they tried, so they decided to just bring us back here.

派蒙:哦对了,刚刚戴因来过了,好像受了点伤…

Paimon:Oh, and Dain came by just now. It looked like he was injured...

派蒙:确认你没事之后就心事重重地离开了,没关系吧,那家伙…

Paimon:He didn't say anything, though. Just made sure that you were alright and left... Kinda seemed like he had a lot on his mind... But, that's Dain for you...

【选项1】

旅行者:还是老样子啊,戴因那家伙。

Traveler: He never changes, does he?

【选项2】

旅行者:我现在脑袋里有点乱…

Traveler: I'm having trouble thinking straight right now...

派蒙:等等…让我回想回想,记忆中好像我们两个一起见到了那位…被你称呼为「卡利贝尔」的人?

Paimon:Hmm, let's think for a second. We were in that memory, and we saw that guy you called Caribert...

派蒙:他就是这次我们要找的失踪者吗?后来怎么样了,我没有印象了…

Paimon:He was the missing villager we'd been trying to find, right? And after that... Paimon doesn't remember what happened...

【选项1】

旅行者:后来我和卡利贝尔聊了许多…

Traveler: Caribert and I talked for a while...

【选项2】

旅行者:他告诉了我有关命运的织机的事。

Traveler: He told me about the Loom of Fate.

派蒙:欸!真的吗!那可是关键情报!

Paimon:Wait, really? What a score!

旅行者:(这样一来,委托也算完成了,「失踪者」就是只存在于记忆中的卡利贝尔…)

Traveler:(I guess our commission is complete, then. The missing villager, the person who only existed in people's memories, was Caribert all along...)

旅行者:(只是…卡利贝尔如今已经彻底消失了,该如何与维摩庄的村民们解释呢…)

Traveler:(But, now that he's gone, I'm not sure how to explain things to the villagers...)

派蒙:还有吗,还有吗?后来还发生什么了吗?

Paimon:Well... What happened after that?

【选项1】

旅行者:后来…

Traveler: After that...

【选项2】

旅行者:对哦,后来发生了什么来着?

Traveler: Huh, I can't seem to remember...

旅行者:(是还没彻底清醒的缘故吗?总感觉后来发生了什么,却怎么也想不起来…)

Traveler:(Maybe I'm just tired? I feel like something else happened, but why can't I remember...?)

旅行者:(不知为何…好像还有种失去了什么的感觉…)

Traveler:(I'm not sure why... But, it almost feels like I lost something...)

巴兰:喂!你们在这儿啊,哈哈,睡得好吗?

Bahram:Ah, there you are! Haha, sleep well?

派蒙:巴兰?看你刚从外面回来,还这么开心,是遇到什么好事了吗?

Paimon:Bahram? You sure seem happy. Did something good happen?

巴兰:好事?嗯…不好不坏吧。

Bahram:Something good? Hm... wasn't anything good or bad, I'd say.

巴兰:这不是昨天,我们维摩庄也再次组织了一个搜索小队吗,总是只拜托你们这些冒险家来找人也不是个办法。

Bahram:It's just that, well... The village organized another search party yesterday. It didn't feel right to leave all the searching to the adventurers.

巴兰:结果找着找着,忽然有人说他想起来了…

Bahram:So there we were, searching away, when suddenly this one guy said it all came back to him...

巴兰:他说,有一天的黄昏时分,他路过村外的一棵树下,见到了那个失踪的年轻人。

Bahram:According to him, one day around dusk, he was passing by this one tree outside the village, and he saw our missing villager.

巴兰:他一个人在那里打瞌睡,后来好像是他的父母来了,叫醒并接走了他…一家人的脸上满是笑容。

Bahram:There he was, sleeping under that tree all by himself. His parents came a little later to wake him up, and they all left together. They looked like quite a happy family, apparently.

巴兰:后来,大家也开始隐约觉得是有这么回事…之前怎么就忘了呢?

Bahram:And, after that, well... We all started to feel like that really is what happened... Kinda strange that we forgot all about it for so long...

旅行者:(这就是卡利贝尔「道别」的方式吗…也是关于他的最后一段记忆了吧。)

Traveler:(So, that's how Caribert said his goodbyes... That was the last memory he gave them.)

巴兰:哦,对了,我们也想起来了,失踪年轻人的名字叫卡利贝尔。真是奇怪的名字啊,要是能早点想起来就好了。

Bahram:Oh, and we also remembered his name — Caribert. Now, that's not a name you hear everyday. Would've been helpful if we remembered it sooner.

【选项1】

旅行者:确实是奇怪的名字。

Traveler: That is a unique name.

【选项2】

旅行者:这次别再忘了。

Traveler: Make sure you remember it this time.

巴兰:希望他未来能过得开心吧,至少这么一来,我们也算放心了。

Bahram:Well, I hope he's happy wherever he is. And we're all relieved now that we know what happened.

派蒙:看来大家都以为卡利贝尔走了,也好,事情总算是有了一个结果。

Paimon:Seems like everyone thinks Caribert left the village. That's probably for the best... At least they have some sort of explanation now.

【选项1】

旅行者:卡利贝尔消失,命运的织机完成…

Traveler: Caribert is gone. The Loom of Fate is now complete...

【选项2】

旅行者:大家的记忆也不会再受到影响了。

Traveler: And no one else will try to change the villagers' memories.

派蒙:不知道阿托莎怎么样了,是不是最好也去看看她的情况?如果她没能「想起来」,就由我们来告诉她好了。

Paimon:Hmm, Paimon wonders how Atossa's doing. Maybe we should go check on her? If she hasn't "remembered" like everyone else, we can tell her what happened.

派蒙:刚才没见她在村里,我猜她应该又在那棵树下!走吧,过去看看!

Paimon:Paimon didn't see her in the village just now, so... She's probably at the tree! C'mon, let's go talk to her!

寻找阿托莎 Look for Atossa

阿托莎:……

Atossa:...

派蒙:阿托莎,你是在这里发呆吗?

Paimon:Hey, Atossa! How's it going?

阿托莎:啊,是你们啊,我还想去找你们道谢呢。

Atossa:Oh, it's you two. I was just about to go looking for you. I wanted to thank you.

阿托莎:我参加了搜索小队,在路上也想起来卡利贝尔先生的事了。

Atossa:I was part of the search party, so I... remember what happened to Caribert now.

阿托莎:真是的…明明是这么重要的回忆,我怎么会说忘就忘记了呢…

Atossa:Honestly... I just... can't believe I forgot something so important...

【选项1】

旅行者:他可能希望你能够忘记他。

Traveler: Maybe he wanted you to forget him.

阿托莎:对我来说,他是那样匆匆出现,又匆匆离开…

Atossa:He always seemed to appear out of nowhere, and now... he left just as quickly...

阿托莎:如果卡利贝尔先生想要试着否定这段时光的话,我会试试看的。

Atossa:If Caribert wants me to forget about the time we spent together, then I'm willing to try.

阿托莎:从心底里对他产生的那些依赖,只要时间过得足够久,总有一天可以「戒掉」的吧。

Atossa:I relied on him for a lot of things. But, I'm sure with enough time, even the deepest of attachments can fade.

【选项2】

旅行者:他也不希望你忘记他。

Traveler: I'm sure he wouldn't want you to forget him.

阿托莎:我好像隐约有印象,他是这样告诉过我…是什么时候来着?算了…

Atossa:It's funny, but... I have this feeling he told me the same thing. I just can't seem to remember when...

阿托莎:人的一生是由回忆组成的,有关他的回忆已经是我人生的一部分了。

Atossa:I guess it doesn't really matter, anyway. Life is made up of a series of memories. As long as I hold onto our time together... He'll always be a part of my life.

阿托莎:只要我能因为遇见过他而感到幸运就够了,至于未来…谁在乎呢?

Atossa:I'm just happy I got to meet him. So, who cares what happens in the future, right?

阿托莎:……

Atossa:...

阿托莎:好啦,我承认我是在嘴硬。

Atossa:Okay, I'll admit, I'm just putting on a brave face.

阿托莎:我其实…是被甩了吧?

Atossa:I was dumped.. wasn't I?

阿托莎:…不然卡利贝尔先生怎么会不来和我当面道别,而是直接离开了呢?

Atossa:...Otherwise, why would he just leave like that without saying goodbye?

旅行者:他…有自己的原因吧。

Traveler:I'm sure... he had his reasons.

阿托莎:呵呵,不用安慰我,我没事的。

Atossa:Hehe, you don't need to comfort me. I'll be okay.

阿托莎:就像卡利贝尔先生常说的,正是因为会有这样那样的事情发生,人生才显得可贵。

Atossa:It's just like Caribert said... It's the things we overcome that make life more precious.

阿托莎:嗯…如果他有良心的话,希望他能有机会回来看看我。

Atossa:And, y'know... If he has a heart, maybe he'll come back and see me one day.

阿托莎:最近真是辛苦你们啦,我要去给婕叶婆婆帮忙了,再见二位。

Atossa:Anyway, thanks for all your hard work, you two. I promised I'd help Granny Jehiet with something, so I should head back. Goodbye!

派蒙:这样…应该就可以了吧?大家的生活也会回到正轨…

Paimon:Well... That should be it, right? Everyone's lives can go back to normal now...

派蒙:欸对了,你前面说…和卡利贝尔聊完,发生了什么来着?

Paimon:Oh, right! Weren't you about to tell Paimon what happened after your conversation with Caribert?

旅行者:(是啊…想不起来了,发生了什么来着?)

Traveler:(Right... What was it that happened...? I can't remember...)

旅行者:(嗯…?等等,口袋里好像有什么东西…)

Traveler:(Huh? It feels like there's something in my pocket...)

派蒙:嗯?画片?哪里来的,让我看看…

Paimon:Uh. A picture? Where'd that come from? Let Paimon see...

最后更新于