纳塔!新的旅程 Natlan! A New Adventure
在枫丹留下了许多难以忘却的回忆。如今新的旅程就在眼前,先和枫丹的朋友们道别吧。 You've made many unforgettable memories in Fontaine. Now, a new journey lies before you — first, time to say goodbye to your fine Fontainian friends.
前往海露港 Go to Romaritime Harbor
派蒙:时间过得真快啊,转眼间我们就要踏上下一段旅程了。
Paimon:Wow, time flies! Just like that, it's time for us to embark on the next phase of our journey!
派蒙:我没记错的话,接下来的目的地是纳塔对吧?
Paimon:We need to head to Natlan next.
派蒙:那维莱特曾说那里是「龙」的国度,但究竟是个什么样的地方,还是挺神秘的呢。
Paimon:Neuvillette called it "a nation of dragons," but that description doesn't give us much to go off of...
旅行者:毕竟从来没见过纳塔人。
Traveler:We haven't met anyone from Natlan either.
派蒙:是啊,就算是稻妻在封锁很严厉的时候,我们也在其他地方见到过稻妻的人…
Paimon:Exactly! Even when Inazuma was completely closed-off, we still managed to run into people from there in other nations...
派蒙:欸,难不成,纳塔是个没有人的地方?
Paimon:Huh, could it be... that there are no humans in Natlan?
你们正在说话,却突然察觉有留影机的镜头对准了你们。
Just as you're speaking, you suddenly become aware of a Kamera lens pointed right at you.
夏洛蒂:对对对,保持这个惊讶和兴奋的表情,看向镜头,我要留影了哦。
Charlotte:Yes, yes! That look of surprise and excitement is perfect! Hold it right there... Now, look at the Kamera, and big smiles on three, ready?
派蒙:好,要把我拍好看一点哦!
Paimon:Okay! Just make sure to get Paimon's good side!
派蒙:不对!夏洛蒂你为什么会在这里?
Paimon:Wait, hang on a minute... What's with the photo shoot, Charlotte?
夏洛蒂:听说在枫丹格外活跃的旅行者即将启程,「蒸汽鸟报」自然不会错过这个报道机会啊。
Charlotte:Well, I heard you two were about to leave for the next part of your journey. After everything you did for Fontaine, The Steambird simply had to follow up on a scoop like that.
夏洛蒂:下次再想要找你们取材,可就没这么方便啦。
Charlotte:sigh I have a feeling we're going to be short on material once you're gone.
派蒙:原来这你也能知道,我们通常都没有告别的习惯。
Paimon:Oh, so you knew we were leaving... We don't need a big send-off. That's not really our thing.
夏洛蒂:嘿嘿,这样确实很符合你们的风格,但我们觉得偶尔换一种方式也不错嘛。
Charlotte:Hehe, yeah, that's definitely not your style, but we got to thinking... and, well, a little change never hurt anyone, right?
派蒙:「你们」?
Paimon:"We"?
娜维娅:并肩作战的日子就好像还在昨天,我的好搭档。以后有空的时候欢迎回来看看。
Navia:All those obstacles we overcame side by side... Feels like it was just yesterday! Don't be a stranger, now, partner!
克洛琳德:如果旅途上遇到了什么困难,也可以告诉我们,距离不是问题。
Clorinde:If you encounter any troubles along your journey, you need only let us know, no matter the distance between us.
芙宁娜:离别难免有所不舍,但离别又是为了更好的相逢。
Furina:Partings are inevitable, of course, but distance makes the heart grow fonder, right?
芙宁娜:要说有什么东西永远不会改变,那就是这段时间里我们共同留下的记忆。
Furina:One thing will never change, though. We'll always have the memories we made together during this time.
派蒙:哇,你们都来了?
Paimon:Whoa, you're all here!
【选项1】
旅行者:我们还会再见的。
Traveler: I'm sure we'll meet again.
娜维娅:嗯!我很期待你接下来的冒险故事,回来的时候记得讲给我听!
Navia:That we will! I'm looking forward to hearing about your future adventures, so make sure to stop by and tell us about them sometime!
【选项2】
旅行者:逢年过节记得叫我。
Traveler: Let me know the next time a festival rolls around!
芙宁娜:都已经开始考虑这个了,我该说「不愧是你」吗…
Furina:Already thinking about taking time off? Any excuse for a party, huh...
芙宁娜:当然了,放心吧,知道你喜欢热闹。
Furina:But yes, you can count on us! We wouldn't let you miss out on all the fun.
克洛琳德:这种时候,应该有一张留影吧。
Clorinde:Well, in light of your impending departure, shall we take a photo together?
芙宁娜:对哦,我们正好有专业的夏洛蒂在场。
Furina:Ooh, great idea! We even have a professional photographer with us. Charlotte, would you do us the honor?
夏洛蒂:交给我吧,我来摆留影机,等我一下。
Charlotte:Leave it to me. Just give me a moment to set the Kamera up.
芙宁娜:对了,纳塔的事,派蒙你多虑了。那里和枫丹没什么不同,有人类,也有独特的文化。
Furina:Oh, by the way, you're overthinking the whole Natlan issue, Paimon. Natlan has human inhabitants and its own unique culture, just like Fontaine.
芙宁娜:只是因为民俗习惯,那里的人不会选择离开纳塔。
Furina:It's just that, because of their local customs, the native people choose not to leave.
芙宁娜:但他们也不会抗拒外来者,有很多人会去纳塔做生意或是旅游,印象都挺不错。
Furina:They're not unwelcoming to outsiders, though. People travel there for business and leisure alike, and usually return with nothing but good things to say.
娜维娅:刺玫会以前也有不少人去过纳塔。
Navia:Many members of the Spina have visited in the past, too.
派蒙:原来如此,这样我就放心了。希望这次不要像之前的旅途一样,很快就被卷进事件里。
Paimon:Well, that's a relief! Hopefully, we don't get swept up in any major drama this time!
【选项1】
旅行者:别在出发之前说这种话。
Traveler: Don't speak too soon.
【选项2】
旅行者:我开始冒冷汗了。
Traveler: Hope you didn't just jinx us.
克洛琳德:没关系,凭你们的经验和身手,就算遇到麻烦也能很快化险为夷。
Clorinde:Well, given your experience and skill in that regard, I have no doubt you'll be able to overcome anything that comes your way.
芙宁娜:还是不要有什么危险比较好,旅途也可以是轻轻松松的吃喝玩乐嘛。
Furina:Still, I hope you can avoid danger this time around. An uneventful trip might be a nice change of pace.
夏洛蒂:我准备好了,我们来留影吧!
Charlotte:Alright, I'm ready! Shall we?
夏洛蒂:那就祝旅行者——
Charlotte:Well then, Traveler...
芙宁娜:一路顺利!
Furina:Bon voyage!
前往纳塔 Go to Natlan
派蒙:哇,这里就是纳塔吗?
Paimon:Wow! So, this is Natlan!
派蒙:有好多奇奇怪怪的山,还有没见过的动物!
Paimon:So many strange mountains! And so many animals Paimon has never seen before!
派蒙:不过好像没有看到像城市一样的地方,我们应该先去哪里呢?
Paimon:Uh... Huh, doesn't look like there are any cities around here, though. Where should we start?
【选项1】
旅行者:先往那边走吧。
Traveler: Let's try heading this way.
【选项2】
旅行者:有人生活的迹象。
Traveler: I see signs of human habitation.
派蒙:有道理,去了有人住的地方,就能打听到神明的消息。
Paimon:Good idea. Finding people means we can learn information about the local Archon!
派蒙:见过神明之后,应该自然而然地就知道我们这段旅途的意义了吧。
Paimon:And once we've met the Archon, we should have a better idea of what to expect during our journey.
【选项1】
旅行者:经验上看的确如此。
Traveler: If experience is anything to go by, that should be the case.
【选项2】
旅行者:神明与国度的关联最深。
Traveler: Archons have the deepest connection to their respective nations.
派蒙:嘿嘿,希望是个好说话的神,别把我们当成敌人就好了。
Paimon:Well, Paimon hopes this one is easy to get along with. As long as we don't get on their bad side, we should be fine!
派蒙:走吧,我们顺着路进去。
Paimon:Come on, let's keep following the road.
深入纳塔 Go deeper into Natlan
特拉科:抱歉啦,卡齐娜,我知道出尔反尔很不好,但这次的「归火圣夜巡礼」我和她必须要拿成绩。
Tlaco:I'm sorry, Kachina. I know it's not right for us to go back on our word like this, but Cempoa and I have to do well during this Pilgrimage.
森珀娅:既然现在找不到队友,我们也不能继续耗下去了。
Cempoa:You can't seem to find other people to join our team, and we don't have time to sit around and wait.
卡齐娜:但、但是,你们也要走的话,就只剩我一个人了啊…
Kachina:B—But if you two leave, I'll be the only one left...
森珀娅:对不起,但你年纪还小,又是「古名」的继承者,机会还有很多。
Cempoa:We really are sorry, but you still have plenty of chances... You're young, and you bear an Ancient (tocaitl)Name on top of that.
森珀娅:我们只是普通的部族战士,而且打了这么多年,身体已经开始走下坡路了,结果还没能拿到像样的荣誉。
Cempoa:We're just ordinary tribal warriors with years of battle under our belt, and no glory to show for it. Not to mention the physical toll of all that fighting... We're no longer in our prime.
特拉科:是啊,还记得上次吧,我们输得很惨。这次人更少,恐怕结局还是一样。
Tlaco:We barely had a chance last time, remember? We can't expect a better result with even fewer people.
特拉科:「归火圣夜巡礼」的报名今天傍晚就截止了,要换队伍的话已经是最后的机会。
Tlaco:Pilgrimage registration closes tonight. This is our last chance to switch teams.
卡齐娜:好吧,我知道了,这也是没办法的事。
Kachina:Well, alright. I guess it is what it is...
卡齐娜:如果我更强一点就好了,和其他「古名」的继承者相比,我太弱了。
Kachina:I just wish I was stronger. I'm nothing compared to the other Ancient Name bearers...
卡齐娜:没关系啦,谁让我的「古名」是「乌沙博(坚强)蒂」呢?我会自己想办法的。
Kachina:But never mind — guess this is par for the course as Uthab(Resilience)iti, huh? I'm sure I'll figure something out.
特拉科:要是我们这次真的拿了成绩,庆功宴一定不会忘了你。
Tlaco:Well, if we do well this time, there's still a spot for you at the Victory Feast.
森珀娅:是的是的,只是不一起参加比赛而已,我们还是好朋友,对吧?
Cempoa:Yeah! Even though we're not participating in the competition together, we're still friends, aren't we?
卡齐娜:嗯,你们快去找厉害的队伍吧,趁现在还有时间。
Kachina:Of course... Anyway, you guys should get going before it's too late. Go form a really strong team, okay?
卡齐娜:唉…
Kachina:sigh...
卡齐娜:只能,下次再想办法赢了吧。
Kachina:Guess I'll have to wait until the next Pilgrimage...
派蒙:那边是怎么回事?那个小女孩好像被丢下了,看起来好失落的样子。
Paimon:Looks like that girl over there was just abandoned... Wonder what happened. Aw, she looks so sad, too.
旅行者:不能放着不管吧。
Traveler:Let's go check on her.
卡齐娜:欸?
Kachina:Huh?
卡齐娜:不好意思,我没事的。之前没有在部族里见过你们,是旅行者吗?
Kachina:Oh gosh, um... I'm fine! Don't worry about me... Wait, I haven't seen you around the tribe before. Are you travelers?
派蒙:是的,我们刚来纳塔。
Paimon:Yup! We just got to Natlan.
卡齐娜:你们好,你们好,我是卡齐娜,「乌沙博(坚强)蒂」的卡齐娜。
Kachina:Oh! Welcome, welcome! I'm Kachina. "Uthab(Resilience)iti" Kachina.
旅行者:「乌沙博蒂」…?
Traveler:"Uthabiti"...?
卡齐娜:啊,这个是「古名」,是我们这里很独特的文化。解释起来比较复杂,你们可以先理解成是一种称号。
Kachina:Oh, that's something we call an Ancient Name. It's a tradition we have here in Natlan, although it's kind of complicated to explain. You can think of it like a "title" for now.
卡齐娜:你们是远道而来观看「归火圣夜巡礼」的对吧,那很快就会知道「古名」的含义了。
Kachina:If you're here for the Pilgrimage of the Return of the Sacred Flame, you'll find out what they mean soon enough!
派蒙:那这个…巡礼?又是什么啊,刚刚你们就是在谈这个吧?
Paimon:So, this Pilgrimage... Is that what you were discussing earlier?
卡齐娜:哦,是的!那是我们纳塔会定期举行的竞技比赛,大家会在比赛中互相比试,争夺名次。
Kachina:Oh, yeah! It's a competition we hold every so often, where everyone competes to try and get the highest ranking.
卡齐娜:比赛的关注度很高,名列前茅的人不仅会一下子出名,还有资格去参加「巡夜者战争」。
Kachina:The competition receives tons of attention, so if you place highly, you're guaranteed instant acclaim, and you earn the right to take part in the "Night Warden Wars."
卡齐娜:简单来说,赢了就会成为英雄!在我们这里,人人都想要成为英雄!
Kachina:Basically, the winners become heroes! And that's pretty much everyone's goal around here!
派蒙:听上去像个斗技大会…这样的比赛需要组队吗?
Paimon:Sounds like a massive fighting tournament or something... Do you have to be in a team to participate?
卡齐娜:因为参加的人太多了,所以「归火圣夜巡礼」分成了两个阶段。
Kachina:Well, due to the sheer number of participants, the Pilgrimage is actually divided into two phases.
卡齐娜:第一阶段是团体赛,一般是由「古名」继承者带队,在纳塔的各个地方相互战斗,夺取圣火。
Kachina:Phase one is a team competition. Usually, an Ancient Name bearer serves as the team captain and leads their team in various battles around Natlan, with the goal of capturing Sacred Flame.
卡齐娜:继承者就是像我这样,拥有这个称号的人啦。
Kachina:Oh, and an Ancient Name bearer is just someone with one of those "titles" I mentioned earlier... someone like me!
卡齐娜:团体赛之后,获胜小队的所有人都有参加个人赛的资格,个人赛就是一对一比拼技巧了。
Kachina:Once the team competition is over, the participants from the winning teams qualify to take part in individual, one-on-one matches.
旅行者:更像是全民运动会。
Traveler:Sounds like some kind of Natlan National Games.
派蒙:这么一说,确实如此,规模相当大呢。
Paimon:Yeah, the scale seems pretty huge!
派蒙:等等,由「古名」继承者带队,也就是说…你是队长?!
Paimon:Wait a minute... If Ancient Name bearers lead the teams... That means you must be a team captain!
卡齐娜:嗯,我是队长!只不过,现在是没有队员的队长了,哈哈…
Kachina:Sure am! Although... I don't exactly have any team members anymore, haha...
卡齐娜:就算同是继承者,实力差距也可能很悬殊,「想要赢比赛,首先就要找个厉害的队长。」
Kachina:"The key to winning is in the strength of the team captain," that's what everyone says. But, uh... the difference in strength between bearers can practically be night and day.
卡齐娜:…这么想也很合理啦,如果我是他们,我也会这么觉得。
Kachina:...So, their decision does make sense. I'd feel the same way if I were in their shoes.
旅行者:那你呢?怎么办?
Traveler:What's your plan now?
卡齐娜:「古名」继承者一定要参赛,这是我们这样的人的责任,没人帮我,我就一个人去。
Kachina:All Ancient Name bearers have to take part — it's our duty. So, if no one wants to be on my team, then I'll just go it alone.
卡齐娜:顶多就是受点硬伤,养一两周就好了。虽然战斗我不太擅长,但我恢复得很快!
Kachina:At worst, I'm looking at a few extra scrapes and scratches. I'm not great at fighting, but I always manage to get back on my feet in no time!
派蒙:旅行者,你意识到了吗?这个话题的方向,不就是在等我们说出那句话…
Paimon:Psst, Traveler! Based on the direction of this conversation, Paimon thinks it might be time for us to do our thing...
【选项1】
旅行者:是我想的「那个」吗?
Traveler: Right there with you, Paimon.
【选项2】
旅行者:没想到这么快就来了。
Traveler: Looks like it's that time already.
派蒙:对啊,这么快就来了,开启我们新的旅途的「那个」。
Paimon:Yup yup! Time for the next phase of our journey to start for real!
卡齐娜:嗯,你们在讨论什么?
Kachina:Um, what are you guys talking about?
旅行者:我们能当你的队友吗?
Traveler:Can we join your team?
卡齐娜:欸,欸——?!
Kachina:H—Huhhhh!?
卡齐娜:啊,抱歉,反应太大了。那个,怎么说呢,我想想…
Kachina:Ah, sorry. Didn't mean to freak out on you, I just, uh... How should I put this...
卡齐娜:非常感谢你们的好意!我很感动,非常感动!但是「归火圣夜巡礼」只有纳塔人才能报名参加。
Kachina:I really appreciate the offer! That's so, unbelievably generous of you! But, only people from Natlan are allowed to take part in the Pilgrimage.
派蒙:居然是这样吗!我还以为接下来就是顺势加入你的队伍,顺势赢下比赛,顺势变成大英雄…
Paimon:Ohhh! Paimon thought we could just join your team, fight our way to the top, and then become heroes...
卡齐娜:没关系的,真的没关系!因、因为…还从来没人主动和我说过这句话!
Kachina:It's alright! Really! I—I mean... No one's ever offered to join my team before...
派蒙:欸?是这样吗?
Paimon:Really?
卡齐娜:嗯,虽然平时大家的关系都很好,但到了报名的那几天,我就感觉大家在躲着我。
Kachina:We're all usually on good terms, but whenever Pilgrimage registration rolls around, it feels like everyone starts avoiding me.
卡齐娜:不愿意和我对视,聊天也总是绕过「归火圣夜巡礼」的话题,就好像害怕我发出邀请一样。
Kachina:They don't make eye contact or bring up the Pilgrimage... It's like they're afraid I'll ask them to join my team.
卡齐娜:至于是什么原因,不用说也知道…因为我太弱了。
Kachina:I probably don't even need to explain the reason... I'm too weak.
卡齐娜:难道你们就不在意这个吗?和我组队没有任何好处啊。
Kachina:It's pretty obvious there's nothing to gain from being on my team. That really doesn't matter to you?
派蒙:嘿嘿,他/她可是很强的,无论是神,龙,还是大鲸鱼,什么样的对手都能过上两招呢。
Paimon:Oh, don't you worry! Traveler's strong enough for the three of us. Gods, dragons, giant narwhals... He/She can give 'em all a run for their Mora!
卡齐娜:原来你这么厉害!我明白了,你对胜利有十足的自信,所以不在乎我的实力。
Kachina:Oh, I get it! You were able to overlook my lack of strength because you're confident in your own skills!
【选项1】
旅行者:和强弱没关系。
Traveler: I wasn't thinking about any of that, actually.
【选项2】
旅行者:只是觉得你现在好像很难办。
Traveler: You were in a tough spot, and I wanted to help.
派蒙:对对对,向遇到困难的人伸出援手,我们一路上都是这么做的,这也符合冒险家的精神。
Paimon:That's right. We always try to help people out during our travels! That's what makes a true adventurer!
卡齐娜:援手,冒险家…
Kachina:A true adventurer...
卡齐娜:你们真的很与众不同,既强大又随和,是我向往的样子!
Kachina:You guys are really special! You know you're strong, but you don't take yourselves too seriously. That's exactly the kind of person I want to become!
卡齐娜:你们接下来也会留在纳塔吗?我可以跟在你们身边学习吗!
Kachina:You're planning on staying in Natlan for a little while, right? Mind if I try to learn from you while you're here?
派蒙:学习?
Paimon:Learn from us?
卡齐娜:就像是徒弟,或者跟班那样,不用你们教我什么,我会自己观察!
Kachina:Yeah! You know, like a disciple or a sidekick. You don't even have to teach me anything! I'll just observe!
卡齐娜:我会尽量不添麻烦!而且我也有能做的事,我可以带你们观光!给你们介绍纳塔的很多事情!
Kachina:I promise I won't be in the way! Besides, I can take you to see the sights, and introduce you to Natlan in the meantime!
派蒙:呃,旅行者,怎么办?她看上去好像很崇拜你…
Paimon:What do you think, Traveler? Seems like she really looks up to you...
【选项1】
旅行者:我们倒没关系…
Traveler: That's fine with us...
【选项2】
旅行者:你比赛的事不要紧吗?
Traveler: But, what about your competition?
派蒙:是啊,他们刚刚说报名马上就要截止了,时间应该很紧张吧。
Paimon:Oh, right! Didn't those people from earlier say the registration period was about to end? You don't need to focus on finding new teammates?
卡齐娜:没关系,剩下的时间也来不及做什么事了。
Kachina:Don't worry about it. I wouldn't be able to manage it this close to the deadline, anyway.
卡齐娜:输掉比赛,我已经习惯了,大家也都习惯了,所以没事的,也没人期待我会赢。
Kachina:I lose all the time. I'm used to it, everyone around me is used to it.... So, it's fine! No one expects anything out of me.
卡齐娜:如果跟着你们能学到东西的话,下次很可能就会赢了!
Kachina:But, if I manage to learn a thing or two from you, I might just pull off a win next time!
【选项1】
旅行者:好吧…
Traveler: Well, alright...
卡齐娜:谢谢!嘿嘿,我运气真好,遇到了这么厉害的人。
Kachina:Ah, thank you! Who would've thought I'd get the chance to meet such impressive adventurers! Hehe, today must be my lucky day!
【选项2】
旅行者:期望别太高哦。
Traveler: Don't set your expectations too high. We're just ordinary people.
卡齐娜:不会不会,能答应我就很高兴了!
Kachina:Oh, of course! Of course! I'm just glad you agreed!
卡齐娜:那跟我来吧,我为你们介绍一下我们的部族,「回声之子」,也是我从小生活的地方!
Kachina:Well, come with me, you two. I'll show you where I grew up, and introduce you to our tribe, the Children of Echoes.
随卡齐娜前往「回声之子」 Follow Kachina to the Children of Echoes
继续探索「回声之子」 Continue exploring the Children of Echoes' territory
卡齐娜:欸,是阿尤,快过来,快过来!
Kachina:Hey, it's Ayo! Come on, over here!
阿尤:呜——
Ayo:Roar...
卡齐娜:给你们介绍一下,这是我的伙伴,也是我很重要的家人,阿尤。
Kachina:Allow me to introduce you! This is Ayo, my Saurian companion, and also an important member of my family.
阿尤:呜,呜呜♪
Ayo:Roar~ ♪
卡齐娜:嘿嘿,它好像很喜欢你们,在打招呼呢。
Kachina:Hehe, he's saying hello! I think he likes you!
派蒙:你说「家人」…原来在纳塔,人和龙是这样的关系吗?
Paimon:"Saurian"... So, in Natlan, you consider Saurians to be part of your family?
卡齐娜:纳塔是英雄的国度,也是龙的国度,我们所有部族都和龙的关系很好。
Kachina:Of course! Natlan is not only a nation of heroes, but also a nation of Saurians. They occupy an important place in every tribe.
卡齐娜:之前外面来的人,好像总会以为阿尤是我的宠物,其实不是的。
Kachina:Outlanders always seem to think of Ayo as my pet, but that's not the case at all.
卡齐娜:虽然它和我经常一起去冒险,但它也有自己的家人和住的地方,有时候还会带上全家到我们家吃饭。
Kachina:Ayo and I go on adventures together, but he also has a Saurian family and a place to stay of his own. Sometimes, he even brings his entire family over to eat at our house.
卡齐娜:「回声之子」的人和嵴锋龙的关系最密切,嵴锋龙也是挺喜欢人的一种龙,所以会像这样相处。
Kachina:The Children of Echoes have the closest ties to the Tepetlisaurs, which are naturally very friendly to humans. That's how our relationship became what it is today.
卡齐娜:不同的龙有不同的性格,但…伙伴!嗯,用「伙伴」这个词形容就很恰当!
Kachina:All Saurians have their own personalities, but... I think calling them our "companions" pretty much sums it up!
阿尤:呜——
Ayo:Roar...
卡齐娜:对吧对吧,你们看它也很认同我说的话!
Kachina:See? Ayo agrees with me!
卡齐娜:好啦,你先自己逛逛吧,我还有更重要的事,忙完了就回来陪你!
Kachina:Alright, why don't you go for a stroll while I handle some important business? Don't worry, I'll keep you company once I'm back!
卡齐娜:不准惹麻烦哦,不然我会去和你的爸妈告状。
Kachina:No mischief, okay? Or I'm telling your parents.
{REALNAME[ID(2)|SHOWHOST(true)]}:呜呜!
{REALNAME[ID(2)|SHOWHOST(true)]}:Wrooh!
派蒙:哇啊,嘿嘿,{REALNAME[ID(2)|HOSTONLY(true)]}你也来啦。
Paimon:Oh, hehe! You're here too, {REALNAME[ID(2)|HOSTONLY(true)]}!
卡齐娜:欸,你们居然也有龙伙伴?!看上去也是个很乖巧的孩子呢,它们一定能变成好朋友!
Kachina:No way! You have a Saurian companion too! Aww, what a sweet little thing! I think your friend here will get along with Ayo just fine!
卡齐娜:好啦,那你们两个好好玩哦,我还有更重要的事,忙完了就回来。
Kachina:Alright, you two go have fun. I've got some important business to handle, and then I'll be right back.
卡齐娜:不准惹麻烦哦,也不准教坏新朋友,不然我会去和你的爸妈告状。
Kachina:No mischief, okay? And you'd better not go leading your new friend astray, or I'm telling your parents.
继续探索「回声之子」 Continue exploring the Children of Echoes' territory
与卡齐娜对话 Talk to Kachina
卡齐娜:这是我们部族里最重要,最神圣的东西,它象征着守护与祝福我们的「大灵」。
Kachina:This is the most cherished and most sacred item in our tribe. It symbolizes the Wayob that protects us and grants us blessings.
派蒙:「大灵」?是和神一样的东西吗?
Paimon:"Wayob"? Is that a god of some sort?
卡齐娜:差不多吧,我们都认为,火神来自地上,而「大灵」位于地下。
Kachina:Sort of... We believe the Wayob dwell beneath the earth, while the Pyro Archon hails from above.
卡齐娜:我们会定期聚在这里,聆听首领讲述与「大灵」有关的梦境,解读「大灵」的意志。
Kachina:We hold regular gatherings here, actually. Our chief recounts and interprets dreams relating to our Wayob to decipher its will.
卡齐娜:「大灵」既通晓过去,又能洞见未来,是个非常非常了不起的存在。
Kachina:The Wayob know the past and can foresee the future. Isn't that extraordinary?
帕加尔:欸,是卡齐娜吗?你怎么在这里?
Pacal:Huh? Kachina? What are you doing here?
卡齐娜:哦,是帕加尔叔叔!我来介绍一下,他就是我们部族的首领。
Kachina:Chief! Oh, let me introduce you. This is Pacal, the chief of our tribe.
卡齐娜:这两位是刚抵达纳塔的冒险者,有过很厉害的冒险经历,我正在跟随他/她们学习!
Kachina:Chief, these two just arrived in Natlan. They're super accomplished adventurers, and they're letting me stick by them so I can learn a thing or two!
帕加尔:……
Pacal:...
派蒙:你、你好?
Paimon:Uh, h—hello...
帕加尔:我说话可能有点直白,但卡齐娜是我们部族的孩子,我需要保护她的安全。
Pacal:Kachina is a child of our tribe. Her safety is my responsibility. So, I'll just come out and say it...
帕加尔:我不知道你们是怎么认识的,你们有可以证明身份的东西吗?
Pacal:I don't know how you met her, but I'm going to need you to prove your identity.
卡齐娜:啊,不要这样不要这样,帕加尔叔叔,他/她们绝对是好人!我感觉得出来!
Kachina:Whoa whoa whoa whoa! There's no need for that, Chief! They're good people! I can feel it!
帕加尔:光靠你的感觉,我可没办法说服你的父母。
Pacal:A "feeling" isn't going to satisfy your parents, Kachina.
旅行者:没关系,合情合理的担心。
Traveler:It's a valid concern. I get it.
派蒙:给你看我们的冒险之证吧,之前旅途的事迹都记在上面了。
Paimon:How about... we show you our Adventurer Handbook? It's where all our previous travels are recorded.
帕加尔:冒险之证,唔,冒险家协会也是个鱼龙混杂的组织,要是能更有说服力一点…
Pacal:Hmm... The people who belong to the Adventurers' Guild are kind of a mixed bag. I'd prefer something more reliable...
帕加尔:嗯,嗯…嗯?!
Pacal:Mm-hmm... Huh!?
帕加尔:你们就是旅行者和他/她的眷属派蒙?!
Pacal:You're Traveler! And you're Paimon, his/her familiar!
派蒙:是向导,怎么传成这个样子了!哎,不过我也不讨厌眷属这个叫法,你有种魔神的感觉了呢。
Paimon:Paimon is a guide! Geez, these rumors are getting out of control... Well, okay, maybe this one's not that bad. It does make you seem super powerful and mysterious, Traveler.
卡齐娜:这个名字很让人惊讶吗?
Kachina:Wait, is there something special about those names?
帕加尔:你没听过?
Pacal:You haven't heard?
卡齐娜:没有。
Kachina:Nope.
帕加尔:嗯…
Pacal:Hmm...
帕加尔:跟着他/她学吧,卡齐娜,他/她会是你迄今为止遇到的最厉害的老师。
Pacal:Learn well from him/her, Kachina. It's unlikely you've ever had a teacher of greater merit.
卡齐娜:这么厉害?帕加尔叔叔都这么说,那就是真的很厉害了!
Kachina:Really? To earn that kind of praise from the chief... You guys must be even stronger than I thought!
帕加尔:抱歉,怀疑你们了。
Pacal:Apologies for not trusting your word.
派蒙:没关系,没关系,你倒是比我想的要负责很多呢。
Paimon:Oh, don't worry about it. You were just doing your duty!
帕加尔:毕竟卡齐娜年纪还小啊,不多操点心可不行。
Pacal:Well, Kachina's still young, so you can never be too careful.
帕加尔:倒是你,卡齐娜,比赛报名马上就要结束了,你怎么还不出发呢?
Pacal:As for you, Kachina... Isn't registration about to close? Why haven't you headed out yet?
卡齐娜:没关系,来得及,我让队友他们先走一步,我等会儿就去追他们。
Kachina:Don't worry, Chief. I told my teammates to go ahead. I'll catch up with them in a bit!
卡齐娜:虽然我打架不太行,但我腿脚还算比较快,嘿嘿。
Kachina:I may not be much of a fighter, but I am quick on my feet, hehe.
派蒙:卡齐娜,是不想让首领担心吧?
Paimon:Kachina's trying not to worry him, huh...
帕加尔:原来是这样,抱歉打断了你们。刚刚说到哪里了?有我在应该能讲得更清楚一点。
Pacal:I see... Well, I hope I wasn't interrupting anything just now. If I did, just tell me where you left off, and I might be able to help with the explanations.
卡齐娜:我想想,讲完了「大灵」…啊,那正好可以聊聊「古名」!幸好有你在,这个我也讲不好。
Kachina:Lemme think... I told them about the Wayob, so now's the perfect time to dive into Ancient Names! Good thing you're here, Chief. I don't think I could explain it very well.
派蒙:对哦,刚刚就一直在说「古名」,那到底是什么?
Paimon:Oh, right! That word kept popping up in our conversation earlier. So, what does it mean, exactly?
帕加尔:这么说吧,纳塔是英雄的国度,他们的英勇事迹都通过故事的形式传承到了现在。
Pacal:Well, Natlan is a nation of heroes, whose valiant deeds are preserved and passed down over time in the form of stories.
帕加尔:「古名」就像是这些故事的标签,只要提起它就会让人联想起那些由来已久的史诗。
Pacal:You can think of an Ancient Name almost like a label for these stories. By mentioning an Ancient Name, we remind ourselves of the epic sagas of heroes past.
卡齐娜:对,就比如我的「古名」,最有名的那位继承者,他一共参加了二十七次「巡夜者战争」。
Kachina:For example, the most famous bearer of my Ancient Name fought in twenty-seven Night Warden Wars.
卡齐娜:最后一次出战的时候,他已经六十多岁了呢。
Kachina:By the time he fought in his last one, he was already over sixty year old.
卡齐娜:即便身体已经有些跟不上了,他也可以在「归火圣夜巡礼」取得非常靠前的名次,真的很厉害。
Kachina:Even though he wasn't quite where he used to be, physically speaking, he still managed to achieve top rankings during the Pilgrimage! Impressive, right?
旅行者:那「古名」又为何需要继承?
Traveler:So, why do people inherit Ancient Names?
帕加尔:「古名」记载了故事,但它不只是故事,你们还可以将它理解成一种代代相传的物品。
Pacal:Ancient Names allow us to preserve the stories of the past. But, they're also much more than that. Think of an Ancient Name almost like an heirloom passed down from generation to generation.
帕加尔:卡齐娜,你带了吗?
Pacal:Do you have your stone on you, Kachina?
卡齐娜:带了带了,你们看,就是这个。
Kachina:Of course! Here, take a look.
派蒙:哇,黑色的石头,里面有东西亮晶晶的,看上去挺神秘的呢。
Paimon:Whoa, that black stone looks so mysterious! It's like there's something shiny inside it...
旅行者:像是羽毛…
Traveler:It looks like a feather...
帕加尔:「大灵」会以它的眼光挑选合适的继承人,而继承人的所作所为,又会再次写入「古名」之中。
Pacal:The Wayob decide who is deserving of inheriting an Ancient Name. Once a successor is selected, the Name becomes theirs to bear, and their deeds are then preserved within it.
帕加尔:随着时间推移,「古名」中容纳的英雄事迹越来越多,它的价值也越来越厚重。
Pacal:As time passes, Ancient Names come to represent the heroic deeds of more and more bearers, and their value becomes even more profound.
帕加尔:有资格继承它的人,也会受到这些事迹的鼓舞。
Pacal:In turn, the accomplishments preserved within it serve as an inspiration for the next generation of successors.
卡齐娜:就比如我,嘿嘿,虽然就算到了现在,我也不理解大灵为什么会选上我…
Kachina:Just like me, hehe! I'm still not sure why our Wayob chose me, of all people...
卡齐娜:但如果不知道曾经有那么多英雄都在顽强坚持,我估计早就放弃了吧。
Kachina:But, if I didn't know the stories of all the past heroes — how they never stopped fighting — I probably would've given up a long time ago.
旅行者:相当于一种精神力量?
Traveler:So it's like a form of mental fortitude?
派蒙:精神力量啊…也就是说,这个石头没有实际力量?不能让我变得特别强壮,或者特别聪明?
Paimon:...Then, you're saying this stone doesn't have any actual power? Like, it's not gonna make Paimon super strong or smart?
帕加尔:没有,但正因为没有,它才能实现它独特的价值。
Pacal:None at all, and that is precisely how it exercises its unique value.
卡齐娜:如果靠天赐的力量成为了英雄,那到底是人的功劳,还是力量的功劳呢?
Kachina:Think of it this way... If you become a hero because the heavens granted you strength, are your triumphs earned or given?
派蒙:有道理,要是产生了这种疑问,就没有什么鼓舞的作用了。
Paimon:Oh, Paimon gets it. If people start to ask those kinds of questions, the stories suddenly become a lot less inspirational.
帕加尔:关于「古名」,曾经有人留下过这样一段话。
Pacal:Someone had this to say about Ancient Names:
帕加尔:「人类将『奇迹』刻在黑曜石上,后世的继承者,却称之为『力量』。」
Pacal:"Our forebearers carved 'miracles' into obsidian rock, yet future bearers looked upon them and saw 'strength.'"
帕加尔:昨天的奇迹,是今日的激励,昨天的极限,是今日的目标,大概就是这个意思。
Pacal:The miracles of the past become the motivations of the present. The limitations of the past become the breakthroughs of today... That's more or less the gist of it.
帕加尔:所以卡齐娜你也不用着急,很多人在拿到「古名」的时候,都无法理解大灵的判断。
Pacal:So, there's no rush, Kachina. Many people struggle to understand the Wayob's judgment after receiving an Ancient Name.
帕加尔:但只要不放弃,一直渴望变强,渴望超越自我,属于你的时机终会到来。
Pacal:As long as you never stop trying to improve your abilities and surpass yourself, your time will come.
卡齐娜:嗯,谢谢帕加尔叔叔,我会振作起来的!
Kachina:Thank you, Chief! I'll get it together, just you watch!
卡齐娜:时间也不早了,我要出发去圣火竞技场了。
Kachina:Well, it's getting late. I've gotta get to the Stadium of the Sacred Flame.
卡齐娜:啊,还不知道你们愿不愿意去那里…
Kachina:Ah, right! I'm not sure where you're headed, but... Mind taking a detour with me?
派蒙:圣火竞技场就是举行「归火圣夜巡礼」的地方吗?
Paimon:Is that where The Pilgrimage is taking place?
卡齐娜:是的,比赛在那里举行,平时部族之间有集会也会在那里办。
Kachina:Yup! And outside of competition season, it's the place where our inter-tribal gatherings are held.
旅行者:火神也在那里吗?
Traveler:Will the Pyro Archon be there?
卡齐娜:嗯,没错,她可是「归火圣夜巡礼」最重要的人呢。
Kachina:Of course. She's the most important figure in the entire event!
派蒙:嘿嘿,那正好,一起走吧。
Paimon:Sounds like a plan, then. Let's go!
帕加尔:有他/她们同行,我也无需担心你的安全了,快去吧。
Pacal:Well, if Traveler and Paimon are with you, then I don't need to worry about your safety... Be on your way, now.
卡齐娜:好,那我们走了,帕加尔叔叔!
Kachina:Alright, we're off! See you later, Chief!
与卡齐娜对话 Talk to Kachina
卡齐娜:刚刚太激动,都忘了如果你们的目的地和我不一样怎么办…
Kachina:I got so carried away just now, I didn't consider what would happen if our destinations were different...
卡齐娜:幸好我们要去的地方一样,不然的话…不然的话就只能比赛之后再见了。
Kachina:Luckily, that's not the case, or... Well, I guess we'd just have to meet up after the tournament.
派蒙:你没有和首领说实话,这个没关系吗?
Paimon:You sure it's okay you didn't tell the chief about your team?
卡齐娜:唉,帕加尔叔叔是个很热心的人,如果他知道了,甚至会说要和我一起去参赛。
Kachina:sigh Chief Pacal's a really nice guy. If he knew the truth, he might even ask to join me.
卡齐娜:他年龄大了,还有老伤,真的已经不适合比赛了。
Kachina:But, he's not as young as he used to be, and he's got some old injuries that still bother him. He's not cut out for any more attempts.
卡齐娜:虽然他去看了比赛之后也会知道真相,我也会因为说谎被他骂,但我觉得这对我们都好。
Kachina:He'll find out what really happened when he sees me compete. I'm sure I'll get an earful for lying... But this is for the best.
旅行者:你真的是个很体贴的人。
Traveler:You're a very considerate person.
派蒙:我也想说,就连那些狠心把你丢下的人,你也一直在帮他们开脱。
Paimon:Yeah! Your teammates left you high and dry, and you made sure they didn't feel guilty about it!
卡齐娜:没有没有,请不要这么说,也不要有责怪他们的想法,对我们纳塔人来说,「归火圣夜巡礼」真的很重要。
Kachina:It's not their fault! Really! The Pilgrimage is extremely important to the people of Natlan.
卡齐娜:我们从小就听着英雄故事长大,都向往成为守护纳塔的强者。
Kachina:We all grow up listening to stories about the heroes of the past, and dream of becoming warriors with the strength to defend our nation.
卡齐娜:这不是什么自私的想法,只是我们都想贡献自己的力量而已。
Kachina:Not out of a selfish desire for glory, but to lend our strength to a greater cause.
卡齐娜:没关系,等我们到了圣火竞技场,见识到了「归火圣夜巡礼」的盛况,你或许会有不一样的想法。
Kachina:Anyway, don't worry about it for now. Once you witness the spectacle for yourself, maybe it'll all start to make more sense!
卡齐娜:这也是感受我们的文化与历史的最好机会!
Kachina:It'll also be a great opportunity to experience our culture and history!
卡齐娜:往那个方向走,我们就可以离开「回声之子」的聚居地,最后一个景点——七天神像也在那边,走吧!
Kachina:Alright, time to leave our settlement. Let's head that way. Our last stop — the Statue of The Seven — is also in that direction. Let's go!
前往七天神像 Go to the Statue of The Seven
派蒙:神像上的样子真好看,火神是这样的感觉吗?
Paimon:The statue is so pretty! Is that what the Pyro Archon is like?
卡齐娜:嗯,是的!很漂亮,很潇洒,也很帅气!
Kachina:You betcha! Beautiful, effortlessly confident, and absolutely awesome!
派蒙:正好就在眼前,你也该去获得全新的元素力了吧?
Paimon:Oh, since we're here, you might as well go get your shiny new elemental powers, Traveler!
旅行者:说的也是。
Traveler:That's true.
卡齐娜:什么?从七天神像取得元素力?
Kachina:Huh? You can get elemental power from the Statue of The Seven?
派蒙:嘿嘿,你就瞧好吧。
Paimon:Just you watch, Kachina!
派蒙:欸,欸…?怎么回事,七天神像睡着了吗?
Paimon:H—Huh...? That's not right. Is the Statue asleep, or something?
旅行者:…什么也没有。
Traveler:...I don't sense anything.
派蒙:按照之前的经验,这时候你应该已经可以放出火球,或者召唤火柱了吧?
Paimon:Huh, shouldn't you be able to shoot fireballs or summon flame pillars by now?
【选项1】
旅行者:完全没有回应。
Traveler: Nothing happened...
【选项2】
旅行者:也感受不到元素力。
Traveler: I don't sense any elemental energy either.
派蒙:好吧,真是奇怪,难道这也是纳塔特殊的风土人情之一吗?
Paimon:Strange... Must be something unique to Natlan.
派蒙:说起来,之前你触碰七天神像的时候,没有得到火元素力吧…这是怎么回事呢?
Paimon:It didn't work when you tried earlier, either. Now we know that wasn't a fluke... What's going on here?
卡齐娜:什么?从七天神像取得元素力?
Kachina:Huh? You can get elemental power from the Statue of The Seven?
旅行者:之前我都是这么做的。
Traveler:It's always worked before.
派蒙:好吧,本来我觉得这是个很好的机会,让卡齐娜知道你有多厉害。
Paimon:This would've been such a good opportunity to show Kachina how impressive you are...
派蒙:真是奇怪,难道这也是纳塔特殊的风土人情之一吗?
Paimon:It's so weird that it's not working... There must be something about Natlan...
卡齐娜:听起来,确实有点可惜…
Kachina:Aw, I would've liked to see that...
派蒙:对不起哦,卡齐娜,让你白期待了一场。
Paimon:Sorry, Kachina. We got your hopes up for nothing.
卡齐娜:不不不,没有的事,我很好奇!你之前只是摸了摸七天神像就能使用元素力了吗?
Kachina:No, no, it's alright. If anything, I'm even more curious now! Were you really able to gain elemental powers just by touching the Statue of The Seven?
卡齐娜:那可是只有神之眼的持有者才能做到的事啊!
Kachina:That's something only Vision bearers can use!
【选项1】
旅行者:总之可以是可以。
Traveler: Yup. It's always been that way.
【选项2】
旅行者:但我也不明白其中原理。
Traveler: Still not too clear on the how or the why, though.
卡齐娜:能、能让我看看吗?如果这不是特别过分的要求的话…可以吗?
Kachina:C—Could you show me? Only if you want to, I mean... No pressure!
旅行者:可以哦。
Traveler:Sure.
派蒙:那就露两手吧,旅行者!
Paimon:Take it away, Traveler!
你试着先后使用雷、水、风三种元素力…
You try using the power of Electro, Hydro, and then Anemo, one by one...
卡齐娜:哇,不一样的元素力!同一个人…使用了不同的元素力,我连听都没有听说过!
Kachina:Wow, different elemental powers... wielded by a single person! I've never even heard of something like that!
卡齐娜:我也想试试!
Kachina:Let me give it a try!
卡齐娜:不行啊,还是只有岩元素力。
Kachina:...Nope. Still just Geo.
卡齐娜:看来我果然认识了非常了不起的人啊!
Kachina:Anyway, I was right! You really are something special!
派蒙:等你真的知道了他/她旅途中的各种经历,更会惊讶得合不拢嘴的。
Paimon:Just wait until you hear about our previous adventures!
派蒙:呜啊,那是什么?
Paimon:Whoa! What's that?
卡齐娜:那个叫绒翼龙,飞得很高很快,嘿嘿,总是充满活力。
Kachina:Oh, that's a Qucusaur! They fly high and fast, and they're always full of energy.
【选项1】
旅行者:我想起了刚到蒙德的时候。
Traveler: Reminds me of our time in Mondstadt.
派蒙:对哦,那时候见到了特瓦林,一转眼我们已经走了这么远啊。
Paimon:Right? It's been ages since that day we first saw Dvalin. We've come so far!
【选项2】
旅行者:有什么巨大的东西…在天上飞!
Traveler: "There's something huge, in the sky!"
派蒙:我已经想起特瓦林了,你不用学我以前的反应!
Paimon:Paimon already made the connection, Traveler. You don't have to imitate her!
卡齐娜:对了对了,接下来会有很长的一段路,这个先给你们。
Kachina:Oh, before I forget... We've got a pretty long trek ahead of us, so, here, take this.
卡齐娜:很像亮晶晶的宝石对不对,嘿嘿,这其实是糖果哦,我妈妈做的。
Kachina:They look like shiny little gems, don't they? Don't be fooled, though, hehe... It's actually candy! My mom made them.
卡齐娜:出远门还有训练的时候我总会带一些,这样就不会饿到头晕了。
Kachina:I always bring a few when I know I'm gonna be out and about for a while. A little boost of sugar can really come in handy in a pinch!
派蒙:嘿嘿,我超喜欢吃甜的,谢谢你!
Paimon:Ooh, Paimon loves candy. Thanks!
旅行者:那我也不客气了。
Traveler:That's very generous of you!
卡齐娜:别客气,别客气,我还有很多小东西,我相信它们都会有派上用场的时候。
Kachina:My pleasure! My pleasure! I've got all sorts of bits and bobs on me. I'm sure they'll come in handy at some point!
前往圣火竞技场 Go to the Stadium of the Sacred Flame
卡齐娜:已经走了很远了,我们休息一会儿吧。
Kachina:We've come a long way. How does a break sound?
派蒙:好呀,这一路上看了好多新奇的东西,都觉得有点饿了。
Paimon:Great idea! All this sightseeing is making Paimon hungry!
旅行者:听上去像是在用肚子看…
Traveler:You say that as if you use your stomach to see...
卡齐娜:糖吃完了吗?我这里还有,不只是糖,还有面包,饮料,炒饭,烤苹果…
Kachina:Oh, are you all out of candy? I've got some more, if you want. I've also got bread, drinks, fried rice, roasted apples...
派蒙:哇,好厉害,你简直就是移动食堂!
Paimon:Whoa! You're practically a walking cafeteria!
卡齐娜:我喜欢随身带很多东西,妈妈也总是对我说,有备无患。
Kachina:I just like bringing a lot of stuff with me. As my mom always says, "it pays to be prepared."
卡齐娜:虽然派上用场的机会也没有很多,但…嘿嘿,这不就派上用场了嘛。
Kachina:They only come in handy every so often, hehe... But, hey! Better late than never, right?
卡齐娜:欸,你怎么了吗?感觉你好像有心事。
Kachina:Huh? Is everything okay, Traveler? Seems like you've got something on your mind.
旅行者:我还在想元素力的事。
Traveler:Just thinking about what happened with the Statue of the Seven.
派蒙:这确实有点奇怪,难道是在预示什么嘛?
Paimon:Yeah, that was so weird. It has to mean something, don't you think?
卡齐娜:我猜猜看,唔,或许是因为纳塔的火神是与众不同的?
Kachina:Actually, you know what? It could be because our Archon is different from the rest.
派蒙:这是什么意思?
Paimon:Different how?
卡齐娜:我听说,其他国家的神,是一种被称为魔神的,能活很长时间,力量也很强大的生物。
Kachina:Well, I heard that other nations' Archons live a long time and belong to a class of extremely powerful beings known as "gods."
派蒙:对啊,难道纳塔不是吗?
Paimon:And that's not the case in Natlan?
卡齐娜:不是哦,纳塔的每一任火神,在成为火神之前都是普通人呢。
Kachina:Not at all! Every Pyro Archon in Natlan was an ordinary person before taking on the role.
派蒙:欸?!人成为神?这种事可以做到吗?
Paimon:Huh!? A human serving as an Archon? Is that even possible?
【选项1】
旅行者:应该只是指人类坐上神座吧,但…
Traveler: A human ascending to the divine throne...
【选项2】
旅行者:(就和芙宁娜的情况差不多,但…)
Traveler: (That's kind of like what Furina did, but...)
派蒙:是啊,你也觉得有点不可思议吧。
Paimon:You find it hard to believe too, huh?
卡齐娜:原来这是不寻常的事吗?因为纳塔一直都是这个样子,我也早就习惯了。
Kachina:So that's not normal, then? I guess I've just gotten used to how things are here in Natlan.
派蒙:唔,该怎么说呢,和我们之前旅途中知道的不太一样。人变成神,应该不是这么容易的事…
Paimon:Well, based on what we've seen, that's not usually how it works. It can't be that easy for a human to become an Archon, right...?
卡齐娜:这个具体是怎么回事,我也不知道啦,可能知道这个答案的只有火神大人。
Kachina:Pretty sure the Pyro Archon's the only one who can answer that.
卡齐娜:但我知道的是,人就算成了火神,该变老还是会变老的,也有需要休息的时候。
Kachina:I do know this, though — even after becoming the Pyro Archon, the person in the position still grows old and requires rest.
卡齐娜:七天神像和现在的火神很相似,我觉得也只是个巧合…因为当过火神的人实在是太多了。
Kachina:The Statue of the Seven may look a lot like our current Archon, but that has to be a coincidence... Countless people have held that title over the years.
卡齐娜:我们的火神,也是靠「归火圣夜巡礼」选出来的哦,只要能证明自己的力量,谁都可能成为火神。
Kachina:Oh, I should also mention... The Pilgrimage is actually how we select the Pyro Archon. Anyone can claim the title. You just have to prove your strength!
派蒙:只是比拼力量吗?
Paimon:So, the contest is all about how strong you are?
卡齐娜:对,在我们看来,战斗是最全面的考验,也是最能令人信服的方式。
Kachina:That's right. We believe performance in battle is the most comprehensive test for a future Archon. Plus, when someone emerges victorious, it's hard to argue with the results.
卡齐娜:这一代的火神,以压倒性的优势获胜,全程毫无悬念。
Kachina:Our current Archon achieved an overwhelming victory. The result was obvious from the beginning.
卡齐娜:别说我了,部族里的老人都说从没见过力量如此强大的火神。
Kachina:Don't just take my word for it, though. Even the tribe elders said they'd never seen an Archon with such strength before.
卡齐娜:但就像帕加尔叔叔讲的那句话,今天的极限,就是明天的目标,以后的火神,肯定会越来越强吧。
Kachina:But it's just as Chief Pacal said: Today's limits are tomorrow's breakthroughs! Our future Archons will go from strength to strength.
派蒙:先不说人变成神这件事,现在的火神这么强,对我们来说不知道是好事还是坏事啊。
Paimon:Okay, Paimon's gonna ignore the whole "human becoming an Archon" thing for now. It's just... If she's really that strong, do you think that's a good thing or a bad thing for us?
派蒙:如果想想在稻妻的经历的话…
Paimon:If we think back to what happened in Inazuma...
旅行者:取决于她对我们的态度吧。
Traveler:I'd say it depends on how she feels about us.
卡齐娜:嘿嘿,不用担心,火神是个非常好的人,特别热情好客,肯定会对你们很好啦。
Kachina:I wouldn't worry about it, hehe. Our Archon's a wonderful person, and very welcoming to guests. I think you'll get along great!
派蒙:也对,只要她不想做什么,我们也不打算做什么的话…
Paimon:Yeah, you're right! It's not like we're planning on causing trouble either...
卡齐娜:没事啦,我们马上就可以见到她了。
Kachina:It'll all work out! You'll meet her soon enough.
派蒙:我们差不多也休息好了…欸,那个是…
Paimon:Alright, Paimon's just about ready to... Huh? What's that?
卡齐娜:哦,我们一般叫它「燃素刻印碑」,只要朝其中注入燃素,就会有好事发生。
Kachina:Oh, we call this a Phlogiston Chiselith. Good things happen if you infuse it with phlogiston.
旅行者:我来试试吧。
Traveler:Lemme give it a try.
卡齐娜:欸,燃素可是只有我们纳塔人才能掌握的力量…
Kachina:Uh, sorry to disappoint, but only people from Natlan can use that power—
点燃「燃素刻印碑」 Ignite the Phlogiston Chiselith
与卡齐娜对话 Talk to Kachina
卡齐娜:呜、呜哇?!为为为为什么你可以使用燃素?
Kachina:E—Eh!? Wait, wait, wait... You can you use it too? How?
【选项1】
旅行者:自然而然就学会了。
Traveler: It just came naturally.
【选项2】
旅行者:小菜一碟。
Traveler: All in a day's work.
卡齐娜:太厉害了,厉害到我都不知道说什么才好。
Kachina:That... was... AMAZING! I don't even know what to say!
派蒙:呜哇,旅行者,快往后看,来了个不得了的东西!
Paimon:Wait, look behind you! Something's coming!
派蒙:怎么办,我们被盯上了,要战斗吗?!
Paimon:What do we do? Is something after us? Should we get ready to fight!?
卡齐娜:啊,不用紧张,没关系的,这是托托!
Kachina:We're fine, we're fine! This, here, is Toto!
卡齐娜:托托,是我,卡齐娜!嘿嘿,你好呀!
Kachina:Hiya, Toto! Hehe, it's me, Kachina!
托托:呜——
Toto:Roar...
卡齐娜:精神很好嘛,你是被「燃素刻印碑」吸引过来的吗?暖洋洋的对吧!
Kachina:Well, aren't we looking lively today? Did the Chiselith lure you over here? Warm, isn't it?
托托:呜——
Toto:Roar...
派蒙:原来是很友善的龙啊…
Paimon:Oh, so it was just a friendly Saurian...
卡齐娜:没错,它们一共有好几只,托托是最和善与热情的那一个。
Kachina:That's right. There's quite a few of them around here, and Toto's the friendliest and gentlest of the bunch.
卡齐娜:它每天都在这里绕圈,就好像特地要给外地人留下深刻印象,顺便也炫耀它健硕的大身板!
Kachina:He's always hanging around these parts. I swear he does it just to show off to any outlanders that might come this way. Don't let his size fool you, though. He's just a big softie!
托托:呜——呜——
Toto:Roar—
派蒙:欸,它蹲下来了,它想干什么?
Paimon:Uh, what does the crouching mean?
卡齐娜:它在邀请我们上去!好像打算送我们一段路!
Kachina:That's an invitation. He's offering us a ride!
旅行者:那就谢谢它的好意了。
Traveler:Don't mind if we do!
派蒙:真、真的要上去吗?我还是有点怕,它太大了…
Paimon:Um, Paimon's not so sure about this. It's kinda scary, don't you think? He's huge!
旅行者:你会飞你怕什么。
Traveler:What are you scared of? You can fly.
派蒙:对哦!我可以飘在你们旁边,不用骑上去!
Paimon:Oh, good point! You guys have fun with that, then. Paimon will just float alongside!
派蒙:这肯定是最高级别的观光待遇了吧!
Paimon:Wow! The sightseeing is even better from up here!
卡齐娜:高高的地方,视野超级好哦!
Kachina:The higher the vantage point, the better the view!
派蒙:你和托托是好朋友吗?
Paimon:Are you and Toto close, Kachina?
卡齐娜:嗯!小时候我和我爸爸妈妈去圣火竞技场买了很多水果,结果回去的路上,装水果的车翻了。
Kachina:Yup! When I was little, my parents and I went to the Stadium of the Sacred Flame to buy a bunch of different fruits, but the cart we were using to transport them flipped over on our way back.
卡齐娜:那时的托托还不到现在的一半大,看它走过来,我以为它要吃掉我最喜欢的树莓和日落果,直接就哇哇大哭…
Kachina:Toto wasn't even half his current size back then, but I still burst into tears when I saw him approach. I was afraid he was going to eat all the Berries and Sunsettias, and leave none left for me.
卡齐娜:结果它不仅一个水果都没吃,还赶走了其他想要抢水果的龙。
Kachina:In the end, though, he didn't eat a single one, and even chased off a few other Saurians looking to snatch a few for themselves.
卡齐娜:最后还用它的大脑袋,砰的一下把车顶了回来。
Kachina:After that, he used his big head to help get our cart right side up again.
卡齐娜:从那以后,我就经常带上水果到这边来喂它,托托这个名字也是我起的。
Kachina:I've been bringing him fruit ever since. Oh, and, I was the one that named him "Toto," actually.
卡齐娜:其实它特别能吃,长得也非常快,一转眼,就已经是这么大的大家伙了!
Kachina:With the sheer amount of food he can eat, he pretty much grew like a weed! Before I knew it, he was already this big!
托托:呜——呜呜——♪
Toto:Roar~ ♪
卡齐娜:欸,你们看!就是那个,我们的目的地,圣火竞技场!
Kachina:Oh, look over there! That's our destination — the Stadium of the Sacred Flame!
卡齐娜:就到这里吧,感谢托托你的快递!
Kachina:You can let us off here, Toto. Thanks for the lift!
托托:呜——
Toto:Roar...
卡齐娜:接下来的路很好走,我们直接过去吧,不然托托一来一回很费劲的。
Kachina:It's an easy walk from here, so I say we head the rest of the way on foot. It'd be quite the trek for Toto, otherwise.
派蒙:也对,毕竟那么大一只啊。拜拜啦,托托!
Paimon:That's true, especially considering his size. Well, seeya later, Toto!
继续前往圣火竞技场 Continue heading toward the Stadium of the Sacred Flame
卡齐娜:到了到了,我们总算赶上了。
Kachina:Phew! We made it!
卡齐娜:我和朋友约好在这里见面,嗯,不过他们去哪儿了呢,不会还没来吧…
Kachina:I'm supposed to meet some friends here, but... Hmm, I don't see them anywhere. Maybe they're not here yet...
阿乔:早就来了,早到都忘记是什么时候来的了,你怎么可以这么慢!
Ajaw:Open your eyes, slowpoke! We've been here this entire time! I've already lost track of how long you've kept us waiting!
阿乔:我告诉你,你耽误的可不只是他们两个的时间,还有我,我的时间!
Ajaw:Listen here, you. It's not just Kinich and Mualani's time you're wasting, but mine too! MINE!
派蒙:这、这是什么东西?好奇怪的龙,不对,它是龙吗?
Paimon:What the heck? That's a strange-looking Saurian... Or wait, is it even a Saurian?
基尼奇:行了,在不认识你的人面前,还是把你的嚣张气焰收一收。
Kinich:Take it down a notch, alright? You don't even know some of these people.
基尼奇:就算知道卡齐娜绝对不会对你生气,你也不能蹬鼻子上脸,对她这么不礼貌。
Kinich:Just because Kachina's too nice to get mad at you doesn't give you an excuse to be rude to her.
阿乔:你管得着我?你真把自己当——喂,你干什么!
Ajaw:And what are you gonna do about it? You think you're the boss of— Hey! What do you think you're doing!?
基尼奇:好了,我送它去关禁闭了,抱歉各位。
Kinich:Alright, I've put him in a timeout for now. Sorry about that.
卡齐娜:也没必要这样嘛,阿乔它只是性子比较直,我不在意的。
Kachina:Aw, you didn't have to do that! Ajaw just doesn't have much of a filter, that's all. I don't mind!
玛拉妮:阿乔那叫罪有应得,回回吃亏都不长记性,哼!
Mualani:Eh, he got what he deserved. Let's just hope the lesson sticks this time!
卡齐娜:嘿嘿,你果然也到了啊,玛拉妮。
Kachina:Hehe, Mualani! There you are!
玛拉妮:是啊,我还以为你路上遇到危险了呢,没想到是认识了新的朋友。
Mualani:Looks like you made some new friends! And here I was worried you ran into trouble on your way here.
派蒙:我是派蒙,你们好!
Paimon:Hello! Paimon's Paimon!
【选项1】
旅行者:我是旅行者,旅行者。
Traveler: I'm Traveler, a traveler.
玛拉妮:旅行者?那你算来对时候了,现在的圣火竞技场可不会让你失望。
Mualani:A traveler, you say? You came at the perfect time! The Pilgrimage is a sight to behold this time of year.
【选项2】
旅行者:我是来拿冠军的。
Traveler: I'm here to win it.
玛拉妮:哇,口气好大,我喜欢,哈哈哈,不准外人参赛的规则,也是时候改改了。
Mualani:Oho, a bold statement... I like it, hahaha. The rule against outsider participation is long overdue for a change anyway.
【选项3】
旅行者:她是派蒙,你们好。
Traveler: This is Paimon. Nice to meet you all.
派蒙:他/她是旅行者!真是的,好好介绍自己啊!
Paimon:Oh, and this is Traveler... Honestly, you could at least introduce yourself a little, you know!
基尼奇:你怎么是一个人来的,你的队友呢?
Kinich:I don't see your teammates with you, Kachina. Where are they?
卡齐娜:他们…都有各自的原因,去找更有希望赢比赛的队伍了。
Kachina:Oh, uh, they... went to join teams with a better chance at winning.
基尼奇:也就是说,你又被丢下了对吧。
Kinich:So, you're saying you've been ditched. Again.
基尼奇:唉,不管怎么说,就算团体赛有办法投机取巧,等到了个人赛,还是得靠自己的本事啊。
Kinich:sigh That might give them an advantage during the team stage, but it all comes down to individual strength sooner or later.
卡齐娜:我也没办法拍着胸脯和他们保证,一定能让我们这个队伍通过团体赛…
Kachina:Yeah, well, I couldn't even promise them we would make it through the team stage.
卡齐娜:毕竟团体赛的结果,很大程度上还是取决于「古名」继承人嘛。
Kachina:The outcome of the team stage usually depends on the Ancient Name bearer, after all.
玛拉妮:这种事谁也没办法保证啊,你不需要给自己这么大的心理压力。
Mualani:Hey, now. There's not a single person here that can promise their team victory. You're putting too much pressure on yourself.
玛拉妮:而且你只是缺乏自信而已,我们都知道,你的真正实力一点都不弱。
Mualani:Besides, you're not lacking in strength at all. You just need a bit more confidence.
玛拉妮:上一次距离参加「巡夜者战争」,你也就只少了三个胜场而已啊。
Mualani:You were only three victories short of reaching the Night Warden Wars last time.
派蒙:之前就想问了,「归火圣夜巡礼」像是纳塔全民的运动会,这个「巡夜者战争」又是什么啊?
Paimon:Wait, so... If the "Pilgrimage" is like a national sporting competition, then what are the "Night Warden Wars"?
基尼奇:前者是斗技,后者是真正的「战争」。
Kinich:The former is a battle of skill. The latter is a real "war."
基尼奇:对手是我们纳塔永恒的敌人,深渊。
Kinich:A war against our eternal enemy, the Abyss.
旅行者:深渊…
Traveler:The Abyss...
派蒙:原来这里也…
Paimon:So, they're here, too...
派蒙:等等,这么说的话,那个「归火圣夜巡礼」获胜者的奖励,居然是上战场吗?!
Paimon:Whoa, wait a second... You're saying the prize for winning the Pilgrimage is the chance to go to war!?
玛拉妮:这么说也没错,所以才会被称为「巡夜者战争」啊。
Mualani:That's not too far off. That's why it's called the "Night Warden Wars."
玛拉妮:部族间通过比赛选出最强战士,击退深渊守护我们的家园。
Mualani:The Pilgrimage chooses the strongest warriors among the tribes, and those warriors fight to repel the Abyss in defense of our homeland.
玛拉妮:由此被记录在故事中,久远地流传,这是纳塔人最高的荣耀。
Mualani:Their names and deeds are then recorded in epic tales passed down over time. That is the highest honor you can achieve in Natlan.
旅行者:可是…很危险吧?
Traveler:Isn't it dangerous, though?
玛拉妮:嗯,没错,既然是战争肯定会有危险,这是没办法的事。
Mualani:Yes, but that's the nature of war. Danger comes with the territory.
玛拉妮:虽然对抗深渊是我们的义务,但火神大人也会赐予我们祝福,让我们能平安归来。
Mualani:Resisting the Abyss is our duty, but we're not alone in this fight. We also have the blessing of our Archon, which allows for our safe return.
卡齐娜:那就是可以令人死而复生的,「还魂诗」!
Kachina:It's something we call the Ode of Resurrection — which does exactly what it sounds like, basically!
派蒙:「还魂诗」,死而复生?!
Paimon:Resurrect people, you mean?
卡齐娜:嘿嘿,是的,所以也没那么可怕对吧,而且还会给人一往无前的勇气呢!
Kachina:Yup! So, it's not so scary, really. Our Archon's blessing gives us the courage to keep moving forward!
基尼奇:我们还是先去把登记办了吧,剩下的时间不多了。
Kinich:Let's go register. We don't have much time.
玛拉妮:等等,那现在卡齐娜你怎么办,你不会真的打算一个人参加团体赛吧?
Mualani:Wait, what about you, Kachina? You're not really planning on competing solo, are you?
派蒙:我们倒是很想帮忙,但我们不是纳塔人,好像没办法参与…
Paimon:We really wish we could help, but we're not from here, so it doesn't seem like we can take part...
基尼奇:因为参加比赛没有门槛,团体赛队伍非常多,战况也非常混乱。
Kinich:There's no threshold to the number of participants. With the sheer number of teams, it's practically guaranteed chaos.
基尼奇:无论能力再强,经验再丰富,都不敢保证比赛的时候一帆风顺。
Kinich:No matter how strong or experienced the warrior, victory is never assured.
基尼奇:这种时候,人多一点,互相有个照应总不会错。
Kinich:In a situation like that, it's always better to have someone to watch your back.
玛拉妮:这样吧,我想到了!注册的时候问问看,能不能给这两位旅行者一个特殊的资格。
Mualani:Ooh, how about this! When we register, why don't we ask if these two can have special permission to participate?
玛拉妮:唉,多半是没可能啦,如果不行的话,这次我的队友正好也不多…
Mualani:Odds are, the answer will be no. So, if that doesn't work, well... I only have a few teammates this time. If someone else could take them, then...
基尼奇:你不会是打算让我来带队吧?
Kinich:You're not asking me to lead your team, are you?
玛拉妮:答对啦,怎么样,你这么强,他们能加入你肯定是件好事。
Mualani:Look at you, mind reader! So, what do you say? With how strong you are, it would practically be an upgrade for my teammates.
基尼奇:我倒是没问题,但你们不也才两个人吗?
Kinich:Fine by me, but doesn't that leave you and Kachina as a team of two?
玛拉妮:呵呵,两个人和一个人完全不一样,更何况是我们两个人这样的组合。
Mualani:Hehe, there's a world of difference between that and flying solo. Besides, we're a formidable duo!
玛拉妮:连刚来纳塔的客人,都知道「两个人」和「一个人」的区别,对吧?
Mualani:I bet our new friends here will agree that two's always better than one. Right?
派蒙:我、我们吗?
Paimon:Oh, you mean us?
【选项1】
旅行者:有派蒙在确实不寂寞。
Traveler: Things are definitely less lonely with Paimon around.
【选项2】
旅行者:有派蒙在确实很开心。
Traveler: It's nice having Paimon by my side.
派蒙:嘿嘿,你这么一说我就懂了。是啊,和「一个人」比起来完全不一样呢!
Paimon:Hehe, you're right! Two is definitely better than one!
玛拉妮:是吧,正如那句我们这里传了无数代的老话,「我们不会孤军奋战」。
Mualani:It's just like the old saying we have here in Natlan — "No one fights alone."
卡齐娜:可是,会不会拖了你的后腿啊?
Kachina:But... what if I drag you down?
玛拉妮:说什么呢,整个纳塔也找不到多少能打得过我们联手的人吧?
Mualani:Listen to yourself! You'd be hard pressed to find someone in Natlan who can beat us when we're together!
卡齐娜:原来你这么自信啊,那我好像也有点信心了…
Kachina:Heh, hearing you say that does make me feel a little more confident...
卡齐娜:唉,但是两个「古名」继承者组队也很少见,我肯定会被当成懦弱的家伙。
Kachina:sigh Still, teams rarely contain more than one Ancient Name bearer. People are definitely gonna think of us as cowards.
玛拉妮:有什么关系,又不是规则上不允许,不用在乎别人的看法。
Mualani:The rules don't forbid it, so who cares what they think!
玛拉妮:我们会这样做,还不是因为迫不得已嘛。
Mualani:It's not like they left us any other option.
基尼奇:那你负责把事情和你原本的队友交代清楚,我不擅长这种麻烦事。
Kinich:Well, I'll leave you to break the news to your soon-to-be former teammates. I'm not good at stuff like that.
玛拉妮:知道啦,知道啦,不然我也不放心呢。
Mualani:Oh, I know.... They deserve to hear it from me, anyway.
玛拉妮:等我一会儿,搞定了之后我们就一起去报名。
Mualani:Just give me a second, you guys. We can go sign up together once I'm done.
登记参加归火圣夜巡礼 Register for the Pilgrimage of the Return of the Sacred Flame
基尼奇:就是这里了,我们等等玛拉妮吧。
Kinich:This is the place. Let's wait for Mualani here.
卡齐娜:进来的时候,你们看见飘在门口的旗子了吗?
Kachina:Did you see the flags at the front gate when we entered?
派蒙:你这么一说,我有点印象。
Paimon:Oh, yeah... There were flags, weren't there...
旅行者:上面有各种各样的符号。
Traveler:There were all sorts of symbols on them.
卡齐娜:那个就是部族的旗帜,我们「回声之子」,加上另外五个,一起组成了现在的纳塔。
Kachina:Those are our tribal flags — one for each of the six tribes that make up Natlan, including the Children of Echoes.
基尼奇:你怎么突然介绍起来了?
Kinich:Why the sudden tour guide routine?
卡齐娜:嘿嘿,闲着也是闲着,我答应要为他/她们介绍纳塔,我想更称职一点!
Kachina:Hehe, I said I'd introduce them to Natlan, and we've got nothing better to do, so I might as well deliver on the promise!
基尼奇:行吧,我来自「悬木人」,我们的部族建在高山上,和「匿叶龙」的关系很亲密。
Kinich:Fair enough. Well, I'm from the Scions of the Canopy. We live high in the mountains and have the closest ties to the Yumkasaurs.
卡齐娜:我的好朋友玛拉妮是从「流泉之众」来的,她的部族在海边,风景很好,也有很多好吃的鱼。
Kachina:My friend Mualani belongs to the People of the Springs, a seaside tribe. The scenery over there is beautiful, and you can find some really tasty fish.
卡齐娜:此外还有「花羽会」,「烟谜主」,「沃陆之邦」…
Kachina:That just leaves the Flower-Feather Clan, the Masters of the Night-Wind, and the Collective of Plenty.
卡齐娜:嘿嘿,有机会的话,等「归火圣夜巡礼」之后,我带你们都去转转。
Kachina:If we get a chance after the Pilgrimage, I'll be sure to show you around.
玛拉妮:好呀,我代表「流泉之众」欢迎你们!反正首领现在人也不在。
Mualani:Well, if we're talking tribes, allow me to stand in for our chief and welcome you on behalf of the People of the Springs.
卡齐娜:哇,刚说到你,你就回来啦。
Kachina:Mualani, you're back! We were just talking about you!
玛拉妮:嗯,我搞定了,顺利到不可思议,基尼奇的名字可真好用。
Mualani:Everything's settled on my end. My teammates took it unbelievably well, actually. Your reputation is really somethin' else, Kinich.
基尼奇:我觉得他们只是认为,你提供了一个有利无害的替代选项。
Kinich:They probably just didn't see any drawbacks to your proposition.
玛拉妮:我们说的不是一个意思吗?你,就等于好选项!哎,不管怎么样,谢谢你们等我,我们赶紧报名吧。
Mualani:We're saying the same thing here. You, my friend, are a formidable competitor, and they recognize that! Anyway, thanks for waiting, you guys. Let's go register.
西薇:您好,请问是来办理注册手续的吗?
Cival:Hello there. Here to register for the Pilgrimage?
玛拉妮:没错,不过在那之前我想问问,我们这里有两个对比赛很感兴趣的旅行者,他/她们能参加吗?
Mualani:That's right. I wanted to ask, though... These two travelers are very interested in the competition. Any chance they could take part?
西薇:不好意思,只有纳塔人才能获得参加的资格。
Cival:I'm sorry, but only people from Natlan are eligible to participate.
玛拉妮:能通融一下吗,他/她是非常有名的冒险家,身手没问题的,观众肯定也很想看到强者嘛。
Mualani:You couldn't make an exception just this once? This traveler is a renowned Adventurer! He/She's more than skilled enough to participate, and I'm sure the audience would be interested in seeing what he/she can do.
西薇:事情没有这么简单,玛拉妮小姐,对你们来说可能只是一个特例,但对我们就是千千万万个以后可能出现的特例了。
Cival:It's not that simple, Miss Mualani. Even a single exception sets a dangerous precedent for countless interested parties in the future.
西薇:「归火圣夜巡礼」除了选拔出最强的战士之外,还有一个目的,就是从战斗中收集「角逐之焰」。
Cival:The purpose of the Pilgrimage is not only to select strong warriors, but also to collect Contending Fire from the battles.
西薇:「角逐之焰」会被送入圣火之中,只有圣火长存不灭,纳塔才能永远不被深渊所入侵。
Cival:That is the fire that fuels the Sacred Flame. Natlan is only safe from the invasion of the Abyss while the Sacred Flame burns eternal.
派蒙:原来还有这个作用啊。
Paimon:Oh, so there's another purpose for the tournament.
基尼奇:是的,这也是「归火圣夜巡礼」诞生之初的作用。
Kinich:That was the initial purpose, actually.
基尼奇:所以每一位参与者,无论胜利还是失败,都为守护纳塔做出了贡献,参与便是一件光荣的事。
Kinich:Every participant, whether they win or lose, contributes to the defense of our nation. That's what makes it such an honor to take part.
西薇:没错,正如基尼奇先生所说,而「角逐之焰」,只能在纳塔人相互之间的战斗中产生。
Cival:Exactly right, Mr. Kinich. Contending Fire can only be produced in battles between people of Natlan.
西薇:若是有外人参与,则会影响这种火焰的产量,最终影响到圣火的燃烧。
Cival:Outlander participation would inhibit the production of this Fire, which could, in turn, jeopardize the Sacred Flame.
玛拉妮:这样啊,果然还是「角逐之焰」的原因。
Mualani:Ah, so it all comes down to the Contending Fire.
【选项1】
旅行者:没关系。
Traveler: It's fine.
【选项2】
旅行者:既然是这么严肃的问题,我理解。
Traveler: I understand the importance of this event.
玛拉妮:没事,交给我吧,我可以帮你们安排非常好的观战位置。
Mualani:Well, you can still enjoy the event from the stands! I'll try to get you some good seats!
派蒙:哦,那太好了,当观众也不错,更有旅游的感觉。
Paimon:That would be great! Tourists like us are better suited to being spectators, anyway.
派蒙:不过,总觉得好像有哪里还不太明白…
Paimon:Still, there's something Paimon was wondering, actually...
【选项1】
旅行者:既然有「还魂诗」…
Traveler: If the Ode of Resurrection exists...
【选项2】
旅行者:为什么还要选拔战士?
Traveler: Why do you have to go through the process of selecting warriors?
派蒙:对对对,就是这个!纳塔居然连死而复生都能做到,那大家一起上不就行了吗?反正都可以复活。
Paimon:You read Paimon's mind, Traveler! Why doesn't everyone just fight together? Y'know, since you can bring them back to life...
基尼奇:这么强的力量,当然是有限制的,首先,「还魂诗」只对「古名」的继承者生效。
Kinich:The power of resurrection has its limits. For starters, the Ode only works on those who bear an Ancient Name.
卡齐娜:普通人就算赢了「归火圣夜巡礼」,也不会去和深渊战斗。
Kachina:That's also why ordinary people who emerge victorious in the Pilgrimage aren't sent to fight the Abyss.
卡齐娜:但他们也能享受到和战胜深渊的人相同的荣誉,这是为了保护他们。
Kachina:It's for their own protection. Although, they're still afforded the same honor as those who triumph over the Abyss in battle.
玛拉妮:还有另一个条件,说起来也很简单,哈哈哈,就是一个字——赢!
Mualani:That brings us to the other condition for resurrection. Not much to this one, actually, hahaha. Just one word — "victory"!
派蒙:赢?
Paimon:"Victory"?
基尼奇:「败者成为战火的余烬,而胜者重燃。」
Kinich:"The victors shall burn bright, while the losers must turn to ash."
基尼奇:只有战胜深渊,才有复活的资格,如果失败了,不仅会死,「古名」也会破碎,再也无法继承。
Kinich:Only those who triumph over the Abyss earn the right to be revived. Defeat in battle not only means death, but also the destruction of your Ancient Name, preventing it from ever being inherited again.
基尼奇:因为失败者的故事,终究会在时间中被遗忘,它的存在本身也很难维系。
Kinich:The tales of the vanquished are eventually forgotten, and an Ancient Name cannot survive when the stories of its bearers are lost to time.
旅行者:但是胜利者为什么需要复活?
Traveler:But, why would the victors need to be revived?
派蒙:对啊,不是赢了吗?输掉的人才需要复活吧?
Paimon:Yeah, they won, right? Isn't it the defeated ones who need reviving?
玛拉妮:这是以小队为单位的概念,比如这次我们有五个人一起去对抗深渊。
Mualani:You have to think about it at the team level. For example, five representatives will be sent to repel the Abyss this time.
玛拉妮:哪怕战况惨烈,有四个人都牺牲了,但只要剩下那个人凯旋归来,「还魂诗」就能生效。
Mualani:Even if four of them were to perish, the Ode of Resurrection would still take effect. All you need is for one person to return victorious.
卡齐娜:既然是胜利,就是一场值得铭记的战斗!
Kachina:Because every victory is a building block of our legacy!
基尼奇:当然,这也需要这个小队有足够强的实力,否则失败的代价同样是非常沉重的。
Kinich:Of course, the team needs to be strong enough for that to be the case. Otherwise, the price of failure is still very high.
基尼奇:所以「归火圣夜巡礼」的初赛是团体赛的形式,还有个原因就是告诫我们不要当独行侠。
Kinich:That's why the first stage of The Pilgrimage is divided into teams — to instill in us the importance of working together.
基尼奇:——「我们不会孤军奋战」,单枪匹马行动的人,输了就是输了,是没有机会再回来的。
Kinich:"No one fights alone" — that is what we believe. A lone warrior is one whose defeat is final.
派蒙:听上去,还是有点危险。
Paimon:This all still sounds pretty dangerous.
玛拉妮:这句话既是劝诫,也是一种激励。
Mualani:Well, that axiom is meant to be a warning as much as a source of inspiration.
玛拉妮:危险固然存在,但我们永远携手同行,在出征的英雄背后,有全体纳塔人与火神大人的支持。
Mualani:Danger is always present, but, together, we can move forward — united in the knowledge that, behind every hero charging into battle, lies the support of all of Natlan as well as our Archon.
玛拉妮:而且深渊并不是一个具体的敌人,通常我们只需要应对它所带来的灾害和异象。
Mualani:Not to mention, the Abyss isn't an enemy with a concrete form. We're often just dealing with the fallout of its scheming.
基尼奇:我有过阵亡的经历,曾在「大灵」的国度中漫游了一段时间,还算是种很新奇的体验。
Kinich:I've actually fallen in battle myself. I spent some time wandering the realm of the Wayob. It was unlike anything I'd ever experienced before.
派蒙:「大灵」的国度?也就是说,「大灵」真实存在于纳塔的某个地方?
Paimon:The realm of the Wayob? Does that mean the Wayob exist somewhere in Natlan?
基尼奇:很难说,因为正常手段都去不了那里,只有极少数人可以和「大灵」进行精神沟通。
Kinich:Hard to say. The realm's not somewhere you can access by ordinary means, and very few people are capable of establishing a mental connection with the Wayob.
基尼奇:我们称「大灵」所在之地为「夜神之国」,是介于肉体与灵魂,生命与死亡之间的,非常神秘的地方。
Kinich:We call this realm the "Night Kingdom," a mysterious, liminal space between the body and mind, life and death.
阿乔:「还魂诗」救了你真是世上最遗憾的事。
Ajaw:The fact that you were resurrected at all is the worst thing in the world.
基尼奇:能让你找到逃出来的路,是我现在最遗憾的事。
Kinich:Then, releasing you from your timeout has gotta come in at a close second.
阿乔:嗯?胆敢对我伟大的圣龙库胡勒阿乔口出狂言…你会付出代价的!
Ajaw:Hmph, you would do well to speak with reverence of the Almighty Dragonlord, K'uhul Ajaw... Lest you live to regret it!
西薇:在你们介绍风土人情和吵架拌嘴的时候,我这边注册手续也做好了。
Cival:If you're done arguing... Your registration is now complete.
西薇:各位都是熟人,办起来很容易,接下来我只需要根据名牌卡登记队员就行了。
Cival:It all went fairly quickly, considering we all know each other. Now, I just need to register your team members according to their name cards, and you'll be all set.
西薇:你们可以去酒店休息一下,今晚的食宿按照惯例是免费的。
Cival:In the meantime, you all can go rest at the hotel. As usual, dinner and lodging for tonight are free.
玛拉妮:好耶!我忘记说了,在明天开赛之前,酒店里的吃喝玩乐全都是火神大人买单!
Mualani:Nice! Oh yeah, I forgot to mention... All food and entertainment before tomorrow's matches are on the house, courtesy of our Archon!
玛拉妮:可以招待亲友,所以也包括你们!走吧,我们可以尽情享受啦!
Mualani:Family and friends included! Which means, you both get in on it! Come on, let's go have some fun!
前往「倦意之屋」聚餐 Go to the Weary Inn for a meal
玛拉妮:不用客气,放开了吃,这些都是我们这里非常有特色的菜。
Mualani:Dig in, you guys! Eat as much as you want. These dishes are all local specialties.
玛拉妮:吃多少都行,吃完了我再去拿,吃到火神大人一边结账一边抹眼泪,哈哈!
Mualani:There's more where this came from, too, so don't be shy! Let's feast until the bill gives the Archon a heart attack!
卡齐娜:不、不会有这种事啦…
Kachina:Don't be dramatic...
基尼奇:火神大人的确很大方,只不过这几天就要辛苦这里的接待人员还有志愿者了。
Kinich:The Pyro Archon is very generous. Even if it does cause some trouble for all the hotel workers and volunteers...
基尼奇:顺便一提,为了不给大家添麻烦,我把阿乔关起来了,暂时回不来。
Kinich:Speaking of trouble, I've locked Ajaw away for now, so you don't have to worry about him being a nuisance.
派蒙:呃,是不是对它太狠了一点?
Paimon:Wait, isn't that a little harsh?
玛拉妮:没关系的,他们就是这种关系,每个人和自己的伙伴都有独特的相处方式。
Mualani:Eh, Kinich and Ajaw are always like that. Everyone has their own unique way of getting along with their Saurian companion.
卡齐娜:嗯…
Kachina:Hmm...
玛拉妮:怎么了,感觉你还是闷闷不乐,有我帮你,不用再担心啦。
Mualani:What's got you all down in the dumps, Kachina? You don't have to worry about tomorrow. I'll be with you every step of the way.
卡齐娜:我知道我知道,我没有不开心,我只是…我只是很紧张。
Kachina:I know, I know. Everything's fine, really. I'm just... I'm just nervous.
卡齐娜:我也不能一直用年龄小当借口,总要有点进步…
Kachina:I can't keep using my age as an excuse. I have to get stronger...
卡齐娜:不然,怎么和大家证明我没有逃避「巡夜者战争」的意思呢?
Kachina:I have to prove to people that I'm not trying to avoid the Night Warden Wars.
玛拉妮:不需要证明,也不用在乎他们的眼光,只要你心里没有这种想法,你就不用觉得对谁有愧。
Mualani:You don't have to prove anything to anyone. You know your own heart, so stop beating yourself up over other people's opinions.
玛拉妮:如果他们觉得你没能兑现「古名」的期待,就让他们去找大灵说理去。
Mualani:If they don't think you deserve to bear your Ancient Name, they can take it up with the Wayob!
玛拉妮:相信我,大灵一定是看中了你的某种特质,才会将「古名」赐予你的。
Mualani:Trust me, Kachina! The Wayob see something special in you!
卡齐娜:总不能是因为我比较耐打,不容易受伤吧…
Kachina:I just hope it's not the fact that I can take a few punches...
旅行者:之前的战绩不太理想吗?
Traveler:I'm guessing the Pilgrimage hasn't gone too well in the past?
卡齐娜:嗯,已经输了七八次吧,虽然成绩一直在进步,但是从来还没有赢过。
Kachina:Yeah, I'm on a seven... or eight-Pilgrimage losing streak. My ranking has been improving little by little, but still, no wins.
基尼奇:老实说,七八次也不算多,你的进步就算没那么显眼,也不至于到被人贬低的程度。
Kinich:To be honest, losing seven or eight times isn't even a lot. Maybe other people can't see your improvement, but your performance still isn't something to scoff at.
派蒙:是啊是啊,不是说之前就差一点了吗?
Paimon:Yeah, didn't you say you got really close before?
卡齐娜:我就怕,这次栽个大跟头,连团体赛都过不去…
Kachina:It's just... what if I don't even make it through the team stage this time...
玛拉妮:哎呀,你放心,有我在呢。
Mualani:Hey, have a little faith, will you? You've got me on your team!
玛拉妮:你栽了跟头,我把你拉起来,你打不过的家伙,我帮你打!
Mualani:Stumble, and I'll be there to get you back on your feet. Run into someone you can't beat, and we'll face them together!
玛拉妮:就算你还没有体验过胜利的滋味,难道还不相信我吗?
Mualani:I know you've never tasted victory, but you trust me, don't you?
卡齐娜:玛拉妮…呜呜呜,你真好,你真好…
Kachina:Mualani... sniff You're... You're the best!
卡齐娜:我相信你,我肯定相信你!你说得对,我要振作起来!
Kachina:I trust you, I definitely do! And you're right. I've gotta pull myself together!
卡齐娜:虽然现在我还是不明白为什么大灵要把「古名」给我…
Kachina:I still don't know why the Wayob chose me to inherit an Ancient Name...
卡齐娜:但以前继承这个名字的人,肯定也有搞不懂这件事的时候,他们都坚持下来了,那我也可以!
Kachina:But, I can't be the only bearer who's ever felt this way. If they can keep at it, so can I!
基尼奇:是的,既然你的古名能够流传至今,说明之前的继承者,都兑现了它所蕴含的意义。
Kinich:Not to mention... the fact that your Ancient Name has survived until now means all your forebears managed to honor its meaning.
基尼奇:不然早就在某次战斗中破碎,永远地消失了。
Kinich:Otherwise, it would be lost to us by now, shattered by defeat in battle.
派蒙:没错,我们也会给你加油的,我们就是你们的助威团!
Paimon:That's right! And you'll have us rooting for you, too!
旅行者:助威团一号和二号。
Traveler:Just call us cheerleaders one and two.
卡齐娜:不不不,这怎么行呢,明明是我厚着脸皮说要跟着你们学习的…
Kachina:No, no, no! It should be the other way around. I was clearly the one who asked to learn from you...
卡齐娜:谢谢你们,呜呜呜,我又想哭了,我今天遇到的都是好人,我好感动…
Kachina:But, still... Thanks, you guys. sniff Geez, now I'm crying again... Everyone has been so nice to me today...
卡齐娜:交给我吧,我会赢的!至少在你们面前,我不想出洋相。
Kachina:I'll win this time, for sure! I won't let your support go to waste!
卡齐娜:对了对了,妈妈告诉我,要好好吃饭,不然没力气,我要好好吃饭。
Kachina:Oh, right! I should eat something. My mom said I need to keep up my strength for tomorrow.
派蒙:完全打起精神来了,太好了。
Paimon:Nice to see your game face back, Kachina!
玛拉妮:也谢谢你们能鼓励她,在别人的眼里她可能还需要成长,所以愿意给她耐心的人也不是很多。
Mualani:Thanks for encouraging her, you two. It's easy for people to only see how she still has a lot to learn, so it isn't often that she meets people willing to treat her with patience.
派蒙:我们已经感受到她的善良和努力了,这都是她闪光的地方啊。
Paimon:Don't you worry! We've seen how kind and hard-working she is. We can already tell she's a wonderful person!
卡齐娜:唔、唔…
Kachina:sniffle
基尼奇:你冷静点,眼泪都掉进碗里去了。
Kinich:Take it easy. You're getting tears in your food.
卡齐娜:我、我去帮你们倒饮料!我从家里带了果汁,自家榨的,你们等我去拿杯子!
Kachina:I—I'll pour you all some drinks. I brought homemade fruit juice! Lemme just go grab some cups!
派蒙:这也专门带了吗?!
Paimon:She even travels with homemade juice!?
玛拉妮:哈哈哈,卡齐娜的背包就像无底洞,里面什么都有呢。
Mualani:Hahaha, Kachina's backpack is practically a bottomless pit. It's got everything.
基尼奇:哎,说是这么说,她肯定是去找地方哭了。
Kinich:sigh That's true, but she definitely only offered us some so she could go find somewhere to cry for a little while.
派蒙:你们好像都很照顾她啊。
Paimon:Seems like you two really look out for her.
玛拉妮:她就像一个懂事的妹妹,其实已经把事情做得够好了,只是还缺少一次决定性的成功而已。
Mualani:She's like a little sister to me, you know? She's already so talented, she just needs that one, decisive win to convince her of it.
玛拉妮:我有预感,就是这次了。赢下这次「归火圣夜巡礼」,她就能完成蜕变。
Mualani:And I have a feeling this is the one. This could be the win that finally gives her that confidence!
派蒙:为什么?难道你有类似的经历吗?
Paimon:Why are you so sure? Is that what happened to you?
玛拉妮:哦,那倒没有,我的自信是天生的。
Mualani:Oh, no, no. I was just born confident.
基尼奇:玛拉妮在谦虚,她已经是参加过三次「巡夜者战争」的人了,全胜战绩,而且没有复活经历。
Kinich:Mualani's being modest. She's already a three-time veteran of the Night Warden Wars. Came out on top each time — and she's never had to be resurrected.
派蒙:哇,这不是超厉害吗!
Paimon:Wow, that's amazing!
玛拉妮:当时遇到的敌人正好都比较简单,没什么大不了的。等等,这样我听上去就真的不厉害了…
Mualani:Eh, it's no big deal. The opponents I had to face were pretty tame, that's all... No, wait, that makes it sound too unimpressive...
玛拉妮:反正不是什么很困难的挑战啦,我现在就想和卡齐娜去一次,和好朋友一起并肩作战,再接受鲜花和掌声…
Mualani:Either way, the challenges haven't been that difficult so far. But, I'd love to fight alongside Kachina and experience the glory of victory together — the flowers, the applause...
派蒙:我能理解,我能理解,我和他/她也是!
Paimon:Paimon gets it!. That's how Paimon and Traveler are too!
【选项1】
旅行者:我们算是并肩作战吧。
Traveler: Fighting side by side? Yeah, I guess...
派蒙:为什么是这种语气啊,坚定一点!我总是在给你加油打气呢!
Paimon:Hey! A little more confidence, please! Paimon's always there to cheer you on!
【选项2】
旅行者:我们算是并肩作战吗?
Traveler: Fighting side by side? Are we, really?
派蒙:当然算!我可是向导,很重要的向导!
Paimon:Of course! Just think about it, Traveler. Where would you be without your guide?
卡齐娜:饮料拿回来了,你们快尝尝,果汁的新鲜度很重要。
Kachina:Drinks are here! Better try them while they're still fresh!
派蒙:看上去你也没事了呢。
Paimon:Feeling better now, Kachina?
卡齐娜:我很好啊?嘿嘿,不用担心,我真的很好,我只是有点紧张。
Kachina:Me? Hehe, I'm totally fine! Really, I promise. That was just nerves, earlier.
卡齐娜:我要多吃点肉,吃完了还要出去运动一下,暖暖身子。
Kachina:I'm gonna get some meat in my system, then head out to get some exercise. Wanna be nice and loose for the tournament tomorrow.
玛拉妮:我也去,我也去!
Mualani:I'll come with you!
基尼奇:别太过火了,明天可是要早起的,小心睡过头。
Kinich:Just don't go overboard, okay? The last thing we need is for someone to oversleep. We've got an early day tomorrow.
玛拉妮:嘿嘿,我知道你肯定不会睡过头的。
Mualani:Hehe, if only we had a friend who never oversleeps...
基尼奇:好了,知道了,早上我来敲门叫你们俩。
Kinich:...Alright, fine. I'll make sure you guys are up on time.
玛拉妮:不愧是你,真是机灵!
Mualani:Attaboy! I knew you'd catch on!
最后更新于