归火圣夜巡礼 Pilgrimage of the Return of the Sacred Flame

「归火圣夜巡礼」作为纳塔最重要的比赛,即将在今天开幕。比赛之前,先和卡齐娜等人会合吧。 The Pilgrimage of the Return of the Sacred Flame, the most important competition in Natlan, is about to begin. Meet up with Kachina and the gang before thin

等到第二天8-10点 Wait till 08:00 – 10:00 the next day

派蒙:卡齐娜!

Paimon:Kachina!

卡齐娜:哦,是你们!我刚和玛拉妮练习完,怎么了?

Kachina:Oh, it's you two! I just finished training with Mualani. What's up?

派蒙:嘿嘿,你帮我们很认真很细心地介绍了纳塔,我们当然也想帮你一些忙呀。

Paimon:Well, you worked so hard to introduce us to Natlan, we wanted to return the favor!

【选项1】

旅行者:想分享一些经验。

Traveler: Thought I could share some experience with you.

【选项2】

旅行者:帮你取得更好的成绩。

Traveler: I want to help you do the best you can.

玛拉妮:原来如此,你们真的像卡齐娜描述的那样,她都已经是你们的忠实拥趸了呢。

Mualani:Wow, you guys are exactly like Kachina described. No wonder she's already your biggest fan.

玛拉妮:无功不受禄,这种不轻易外传的绝学,我应该不能听吧?

Mualani:Guess I should make myself scarce, though. Kachina was the one who helped you out all day, so I don't want to intrude on your secret teachings.

【选项1】

旅行者:没关系,我想说的很简单。

Traveler: It's just a simple piece of advice, actually.

【选项2】

旅行者:战斗不只是力量的强弱。

Traveler: A battle is more than just a contest of strength.

卡齐娜:嗯?什么意思?

Kachina:Huh? What do you mean?

旅行者:观察也很重要。

Traveler:Observation is also key.

卡齐娜:观察…

Kachina:Observation...

【选项1】

旅行者:分析你的敌人,掌握他的习惯。

Traveler: Study your opponent. Master their habits.

【选项2】

旅行者:让智慧也成为你的武器。

Traveler: Let wisdom become another weapon in your arsenal.

派蒙:没错,不是只有拳头大的人才会赢哦。

Paimon:Yeah! The person who hits the hardest isn't always the one who wins!

卡齐娜:我、我好像明白了…

Kachina:Oh, I... I think I get it...

卡齐娜:我不仅要变强,我还要变聪明,不仅要有能力去赢,还要知道该怎么赢…

Kachina:You're saying... fight smarter not harder. Having the strength to win is just as important as knowing the right strategy.

玛拉妮:不错嘛,说的真好,只要你能抓住对方的弱点,或者充分理解自己的优势,战局就会出现转机。

Mualani:Attagirl, Kachina. Exploit your opponent's weaknesses while maximizing your own strengths, and you're sure to find opportunities to turn the tides in your favor!

卡齐娜:知道了,我紧张的时候,就容易忘记判断形势,一通瞎打…

Kachina:You're right. I just need to focus. When I get nervous, I forget to assess the situation, and end up rushing in without a plan...

卡齐娜:玛拉妮,能再陪陪我吗!我想尝试一些新的打法!

Kachina:Mind sticking around a little longer, Mualani? I want to try out some new moves!

玛拉妮:好哦。

Mualani:Sure!

卡齐娜:谢谢你们,还特地跑来教我,我不会辜负你们的期望。

Kachina:Thanks for taking the time to teach me, you two. I won't let you down!

派蒙:好好练吧,向最好的成绩发起冲击!

Paimon:Just give it your best shot!

和卡齐娜等人会合 Meet up with Kachina and the others

卡齐娜:早安,旅行者、派蒙。

Kachina:Morning, Traveler! Morning, Paimon!

玛拉妮:如约集合,嘿嘿,大家都挺准时的嘛,没有出现睡过头的冒失鬼。

Mualani:Looks like everyone's here right on time, hehe. Good to see that no one overslept!

阿乔:最危险的不就是你吗!还好有我在!

Ajaw:Says the one who only made it because I was there to get you!

卡齐娜:阿乔的嗓门真的很大,有点头疼…

Kachina:Ajaw, not so loud. You're gonna give me a headache...

玛拉妮:是嘛,那如果你发挥不好,就全都是阿乔的责任。

Mualani:Well, if you don't do well today, we know who to blame, now don't we?

阿乔:你看看,这就是你交的朋友!我帮你去叫人,结果她们不但不感恩,还要怪我!

Ajaw:See how your friends talk to me, Kinich? I help you wake them up, make sure everyone's on time, and do I get a "thank you, Ajaw"? No! I get told off!

基尼奇:我同意玛拉妮的说法。

Kinich:Mualani's right, though.

阿乔:…唉,全一个样,没救了。

Ajaw:...sigh Hopeless, every last one of you.

派蒙:好啦好啦,卡齐娜昨晚睡得好吗?

Paimon:Alright, moving on... How did you sleep last night, Kachina?

卡齐娜:一开始有些紧张,不过这里的床好舒服,躺在床上很快就睡过去了。

Kachina:I had some nerves at first, but my bed was great — I fell asleep the minute my head hit the pillow.

派蒙:那我就放心了,说不定你有一颗大心脏呢,只是你还没意识到。

Paimon:That's good to hear! Maybe you handle stress better than you know!

基尼奇:马上比赛就要开始了,应该都吃过早饭了吧?

Kinich:The competition's about to start. Did everyone eat something?

卡齐娜:我吃过了,虽然没敢吃太多。

Kachina:A little. Didn't wanna overdo it.

派蒙:糟糕,光想着比赛的事情,忘记买吃的了!

Paimon:Oh no, we were so busy focusing on the tournament, we forgot to buy something!

玛拉妮:我就知道。给,我帮你们带了。

Mualani:I thought that might happen. Here, I brought you some.

旅行者:多谢。

Traveler:Thanks.

玛拉妮:客气什么。等比赛结束后,我们再去吃——

Mualani:No thanks necessary! I'll treat you to something even better once—

图尼娜:比赛即将开始,请所有选手提前入场。重复一遍,请所有选手提前入场。

Tonina:Attention, everyone. The tournament is about to begin. All contestants proceed to the venue. I repeat, all contestants proceed to the venue.

玛拉妮:虽然还想多聊几句,不过已经到入场的时间了。

Mualani:Well, I'd say more, but that's our cue.

玛拉妮:等会儿会先举行开幕式…你们坐的位置应该能看到我和卡齐娜,到时候拜托你们帮忙加油助威啦。

Mualani:The opening ceremony is what kicks everything off... You should be able to see Kachina and me from the stands. We're counting on you to cheer us on!

派蒙:放心吧,我会用最最最大的声音,你们肯定能听见。

Paimon:Don't you worry! Paimon's gonna cheer so loud, you'll hear it across the stadium!

卡齐娜:谢谢,我会竖起耳朵去听的。

Kachina:Thanks, you two. I'll be sure to keep an ear out.

玛拉妮:那我们走了,回头见。

Mualani:Well, we should get going. See you later!

派蒙:嗯,再见!

Paimon:Okay, bye-bye!

拉马奈:比赛即将开始,请还没有入场的观众到观众席就座。重复一遍,请还没有入场的观众到观众席就座…

Lamanai:Attention, everyone. The tournament is about to begin. All spectators, please take your seats. I repeat, all spectators, please take your seats.

派蒙:嘿嘿,到我们啦。

Paimon:Oh, that's our cue!

派蒙:我还是第一次看规模这么大的比赛呢。等你准备好了,我们就进去吧。

Paimon:Wow, we've definitely never witnessed a competition of this scale before! Let's go in once you're ready.

与拉马奈对话 Talk to Lamanai

拉马奈:要进场观看「归火圣夜巡礼」吗?比赛开始后,就不能随意离场了。

Lamanai:Entering the Stadium of the Sacred Flame? You won't be able to leave the arena once the tournament begins.

旅行者:(进入观众席。)

Traveler:(Enter the stands)

观看开幕仪式 Watch the opening ceremony

帕兰:归火圣夜巡礼有着悠久的历史。无人不知、无人不晓,无人不盼望着在巡礼中取得优异成绩,获得出席「巡夜者战争」的资格。

Balam:The Pilgrimage of the Return of the Sacred Flame is a competition with a long, storied history. Countless hopefuls have gathered here today, each vying for the same prize — the right to serve their homeland in the Night Warden Wars.

帕兰:虽然已是老生常谈,但还是由我为各位介绍一下大致规则:在开幕式之后,选手们会先后迎来团体赛与个人赛。

Balam:Before we begin, allow me to remind everyone of the rules. Today's tournament begins with the team stage, before advancing into individual competition.

帕兰:团体赛中,各个队伍会先乘坐热气球随机降落在不同位置。

Balam:Each team will board a hot-air balloon, which will land at a random location.

帕兰:选手们需要在比赛区域内寻找圣火台,在附近用战斗的方式聚集「角逐之焰」,最后将足量的火焰带回竞技场。

Balam:Contestants must search for Fire Towers within the contest grounds, accumulate Contending Fire through combat, and bring a sufficient amount back to the Stadium.

帕兰:输掉战斗即落败、离开赛场即落败、时间用尽即落败!接连不断的遭遇战后,只有强大的队伍才能带回炽热耀眼的「角逐之焰」。

Balam:Defeat in combat, departure from the contest grounds, and running out of time all lead to elimination! Only the strongest teams will be able to withstand the onslaught of battle and return to the arena, blazing Fire in hand.

帕兰:通过团体赛的选手,才有参加个人赛的资格。在一对一的决斗中,胜负结果不仅会影响个人积分,也会决定下一轮的对手。

Balam:Only those who emerge triumphant in the team stage earn the right to take part in the individual battles. The outcome of these one-on-one matches not only affects the contestants' individual scores but also determines their next opponent.

帕兰:按照这次的人数要求,在多轮之后,积分排名前五的参赛者,将会脱颖而出,获得参加「巡夜者战争」的机会!

Balam:After many rounds of battle, the contestants with the top five rankings will get the chance to take part in the Night Warden Wars!

帕兰:接下来,让我们欢迎火神大人致开场辞!

Balam:Now, let us welcome our Archon as she delivers the opening address!

一团巨大的火焰在高台上燃起,玛薇卡从火中盛大登场…

A massive ball of flame ignites on the platform above, and Mavuika makes her grand entrance into the arena...

玛薇卡:实力、状态、运气、策略…决定强弱的因素有很多,但胜负不会说谎。

Mavuika:Skill, strategy, fortune, form... Many factors influence strength, but victory never lies.

玛薇卡:归火圣夜巡礼不只是决出「最强之人」的试炼,也是展示诸位成长与进步的最好舞台。

Mavuika:The Pilgrimage is not merely a trial to determine the strongest among us, but also a stage upon which to showcase your individual growth.

玛薇卡:今日的胜利,将是又一段传奇故事的开篇。我宣布——比赛开始!

Mavuika:Today marks the beginning of yet another legendary saga — one written in the triumphs of the victors! So, without further ado... Let the games begin!

派蒙:那就是火神?!好、好有气势啊…

Paimon:So, that's the Pyro Archon!? Is it just Paimon, or does she seem kinda intimidating...?

派蒙:卡齐娜对她的评价居然是「热情好客的好人」,这是怎么得出来的?

Paimon:Kachina said she was "friendly and welcoming, " but, uh... how did she come to that conclusion?

【选项1】

旅行者:看上去确实很威严。

Traveler: She does seem pretty imposing.

派蒙:卡齐娜说,火神在成为「神」之前是普通人,我完全没法想象。

Paimon:Didn't Kachina say she was just an ordinary person before becoming the Archon? Sure doesn't seem like it...

派蒙:不管怎么看,她都不像是普通人吧…等等,快看,卡齐娜她们进场了!

Paimon:She doesn't seem ordinary at all... Ooh, look, it's Kachina and the others!

【选项2】

旅行者:想和她聊聊。

Traveler: I want to talk to her.

派蒙:我也这么想。但「归火圣夜巡礼」还在举行,就这样冲过去好像不太礼貌。

Paimon:Yeah, but it would be kinda rude to bother her during the Pilgrimage, don't you think?

派蒙:还是等一个更合适的机会吧…等等,快看,卡齐娜她们进场了!

Paimon:We should wait for a better time... Ooh, look! It's Kachina and the others!

帕兰:我们可以看到,选手们已经跃跃欲试,接下来他们将搭乘热气球飞往比赛场地。

Balam:Well, folks, it's clear the contestants are already raring to go! The teams will now board their hot-air balloons and make their way to the competition grounds.

梅莎:恰斯卡!恰斯卡!!

Mersa:Chasca! Chasca!

萨加图拉:恰斯卡加油!!

Zacatula:Go, Chasca! You can do it!

特阿尤:伊兹娜,一定要赢啊——

Teayo:Kick their butts, Itzna!

莎乌莎:冲啊!玛拉妮!!

Sausa:Go, Mualani! Go!

派蒙:卡齐娜——加油——!!

Paimon:You can do it, Kachina!

帕兰:现场的欢呼声越来越热烈!热气球即将升空,请所有选手做好准备!

Balam:And the crowd goes wiiild! The hot-air balloons are about to ascend — contestants, prepare yourselves to take flight!

帕兰:牢记我们的规则。热气球会把你们带到随机地点,落地瞬间比赛就已经开始。不断地战斗收集圣火,将圣火带回竞技场吧。

Balam:Remember the rules! The balloons will take you to random locations, and your battle starts the moment you land. Best your competition, collect Sacred Fire, and bring it back to the Stadium.

帕兰:祝各位好运!

Balam:Good luck, everyone!

开始团体赛 Start the team stage

收集「角逐火簇」(0/3) Collect Contending Sparks (0/3)

收集「角逐火簇」(1/3) Collect Contending Sparks (1/3)

收集「角逐火簇」(2/3) Collect Contending Sparks (2/3)

返回圣火竞技场 Return to the Stadium of the Sacred Flame

完成团体赛 Complete the team stage

图尼娜:恭喜你们,玛拉妮选手、卡齐娜选手!你们顺利通过了归火圣夜巡礼的团体赛!

Tonina:Congratulations, Mualani! Congratulations, Kachina! You've successfully cleared the team stage!

梅莎:太好了!恭喜你们!

Mersa:Amazing! Congratulations!

塔恩加:恭喜恭喜啊!

Taenga:Congratulations!

莎乌莎:玛拉妮!继续加油啊!

Sausa:Keep it up, Mualani!

萨加图拉:卡齐娜!玛拉妮!

Zacatula:Kachina! Mualani!

派蒙:卡齐娜!玛拉妮!

Paimon:Kachina! Mualani!

旅行者:卡齐娜!玛拉妮!

Traveler:Kachina! Mualani!

拉马奈:请两位先去休息一会儿,团体赛完全结束后,我们会进行一次抽签。

Lamanai:You two can take a short break while the team stage comes to a close. We'll draw names to determine the individual match-ups in a moment.

拉马奈:之后等待你们的就是个人赛了,希望你们都能取得好成绩。

Lamanai:After that, we'll proceed to the next stage of the competition. I wish you both the best.

图尼娜:两位选手的休息室是分开的,卡齐娜选手请跟我来。

Tonina:You two are assigned to different lounge areas. If you'll follow me, please, Kachina.

卡齐娜进入了休息室…

Kachina enters the break room...

卡齐娜:又到个人赛了。上次离胜利还差三个胜场,这次我必须要更加努力才行。

Kachina:Solo battles next, and I was 3 wins short last time. I've got to do better.

卡齐娜:呼。没问题,我现在状态很好,一定可以的…

Kachina:Phew... Just calm down, Kachina. You're in good form. You can do this...

外面传来争吵的声音…

You hear the sound of a fight outside...

图尼娜:站住。这里是选手休息室,无关人员不能进入。

Tonina:Hold it right there. This is the contestants' lounge. Unauthorized access is prohibited.

特佩潘:选手?我们也是参赛选手,放我们进去!

Tepexpan:We're contestants, too! Let us through!

图尼娜:我已经核对过,你们并不在个人赛的名单里,与正在休息的选手也没有任何关系。

Tonina:According to my list, you're not among the individual match contenders, nor are you related to any of the remaining candidates.

特佩潘:论实力我们才应该参加个人赛!要不是被人偷袭,我们怎么会输?我们就在这间休息室等,你们马上去联系裁判——

Tepexpan:Well, we'd still be candidates if it was just based on strength! We only lost because two other contestants snuck up on us like cowards! If you could just go contact the referee, we'll wait right here for you to—

塔穆因:啊。

Tamuin:Ah...

卡齐娜:你们是…

Kachina:Wait, you two are...

特佩潘:真是冤家路窄。还记得我们吗?刚刚你趁我们两败俱伤时出手,导致我们失去了比赛资格。

Tepexpan:Well, look who we have here. Remember us? Your little trick got us disqualified!

塔穆因:既然又遇到了,我们就在这打一架,看看谁更有资格参加个人赛。

Tamuin:Since we've crossed paths again, let's settle this once and for all. We'll see who truly deserves to advance to the next stage... Fight us.

卡齐娜:现在?

Kachina:Right now?

图尼娜:卡齐娜,不用理他。赛事中没有这样的规定,输了就是输了,不该有任何理由。

Tonina:Don't mind him, Kachina. Tournament rules place you under no obligation to honor that request — a loss is a loss, and that's final.

图尼娜向远处的一位工作人员示意…

Tonina gestures to a staff member in the distance...

图尼娜:喂,别愣着了,喊人过来维持秩序!

Tonina:You! Don't just stand there! Get security over here, now!

特佩潘:先别管什么规定,归火圣夜巡礼的目的不是选出最强的战士吗?她不过是运气好,利用了我们麻痹大意的机会!

Tepexpan:Forget the rules! Isn't the Pilgrimage about picking the strongest warriors? She just happened to catch us off-guard. It was all luck!

塔穆因:就是,现在我们公平公正地较量一番——

Tamuin:Exactly. Now's our chance to duke it out fair and square—

派蒙:卡齐娜!

Paimon:Kachina!

你挡在了卡齐娜的前面…

You step in front of Kachina...

【选项1】

旅行者:……

Traveler: ...

【选项2】

旅行者:我陪你们过两招?

Traveler: I'm happy to oblige...

特佩潘:你们是…

Tepexpan:Who are you?

卡齐娜:旅行者、派蒙,你们怎么来了?

Kachina:Traveler! Paimon! What are you doing here?

派蒙:我们来陪你聊聊天,没想到刚来就看见这几个坏家伙威胁你。

Paimon:We just came to have a chat, and then all of a sudden, these guys were threatening you!

派蒙:哼,我们可不会坐视不管,不许你们欺负卡齐娜!

Paimon:Hmph. You're not bullying Kachina on our watch!

卡齐娜:谢谢、谢谢你们。

Kachina:Th—Thanks, you guys.

卡齐娜:虽然不知道你们的名字…不过等比赛结束之后,我可以和你们切磋。

Kachina:I don't know your names... But, if you really want to face me, I'll allow it.

卡齐娜:但是现在不行!我要准备接下来的比赛,我不想让我的爸爸妈妈,还有帮助我的朋友们失望。

Kachina:It has to wait until after the tournament, though! I need to focus on the upcoming matches. I don't want to let my parents down, or any of the friends who helped me get this far.

图尼娜:你们两个适可而止吧,难道将来面对深渊时,你们也要搬出「麻痹大意」做借口?

Tonina:That's enough, you two. "Being caught off-guard" is not an excuse. You think you can cry foul play when you face the Abyss?

图尼娜:再闹下去,以后你们会被禁止参加归火圣夜巡礼。

Tonina:If this behavior persists, you may find yourselves barred from future competition.

塔穆因:啧…算了,我们走。

Tamuin:Tch... Whatever. Let's go.

派蒙:卡齐娜,你还好吗?有没有受伤?

Paimon:Are you alright? You're not hurt anywhere, are you?

卡齐娜:我没事,幸亏有你们帮忙。刚刚我的脑袋里空空的,不知道该怎么做才好。

Kachina:No, thanks to you. To be honest, I totally blanked out just now. I had no idea what to do.

【选项1】

旅行者:放松,别紧张。

Traveler: It's alright. Just relax.

【选项2】

旅行者:好好准备接下来的比赛。

Traveler: Focus on your upcoming matches.

卡齐娜:嗯,我一定会好好表现,让他们见、见识一下我的厉害!

Kachina:Right! I—I'll show them what I'm made of!

派蒙:这才对嘛!加油!

Paimon:That sounds more like it! You can do it!

拉马奈:我听说这里有人闹事…事情解决了?

Lamanai:I heard there was trouble... Has the situation been resolved?

图尼娜:和之前一样,输了团体赛的人不服气,悄悄溜进来找选手的麻烦。

Tonina:Yes. It was nothing out of the ordinary — a couple of sore losers coming to stir up trouble with the contestants.

拉马奈:唉,总有人贪恋荣耀,却又无法忍受失败的煎熬。

Lamanai:sigh Some people are so obsessed with glory, they can't even bear the idea of failure.

拉马奈:希望他们没有影响到你。卡齐娜,准备一下,很快就到你上场了。

Lamanai:I hope you don't let them get to you, Kachina, because you'll need to get ready. Your match is up soon.

卡齐娜:这么快…好的,我马上来!

Kachina:That came up quick... Alright, I'm coming!

卡齐娜:嘿嘿,那、那我去了!

Kachina:Hehe, w—well, guess I'm off!

准备参加个人赛 Prepare for the individual matches

恩孔加:你就是卡齐娜吧?

Nkunga:You must be Kachina?

恩孔加:来之前,很多人都说我抽了个好签。我倒不这么想,赛场上没有偶然,能站在这里的人,不可能有外界传的那么弱小。

Nkunga:You know, people told me I got lucky in the draw, but I beg to differ. There are no coincidences in the arena. If you're standing here, it means you're strong, no matter what anyone says.

恩孔加:拿出你的实力来!初赛我还没打过瘾就结束了,希望你不要让我失望。

Nkunga:So, I'm looking forward to seeing what you're made of. The team stage ended before I had my fill of battle. I hope you don't disappoint.

恩孔加:好了,我说完了。你有什么想说的吗?

Nkunga:Well, anything you want to say in return?

卡齐娜:我、我不会输给你的。有很多人在帮我加油助威,而且——

Kachina:I—I won't lose to you, not when so many people are supporting me, and cheering for me, and I—

卡齐娜:我真的很想参加巡夜者战争!

Kachina:I really want to earn a spot in the Night Warden Wars!

帕兰:双方交流到此为止。各就各位,比赛开始!

Balam:Alright, our contestants have each said their piece. To your places, everyone. Aaand... Begin!

完成与恩孔加的对决 Finish the duel with Nkunga

继续进行个人赛 Continue with the individual matches

恩孔加:咳,没想到真的败给你了。算了,说明我眼光还不错,至少没看错人…

Nkunga:cough I actually lost... Hah, knew I had an eye for the good ones. Guess that means I was right about you all along...

帕兰:恭喜卡齐娜选手赢得本轮胜利,让我们将掌声送给她!与此同时,分赛场也传来了战报…

Balam:Congratulations to Kachina for taking the win! Let's give her a round of applause, everyone! Now, diving into the other match-ups...

派蒙:首战告捷,很厉害啊!

Paimon:That's one down, woohoo!

莉琉:哪来的小丫头,你也打算参加巡夜者战争吗?

Liliuo:Where'd you come from, kid? Think you've got what it takes to go to war?

莉琉:不好意思,我可不会放你过去。

Liliuo:Hate to break it to you, but it won't be easy to get through me.

卡齐娜:你是…

Kachina:And you are...?

莉琉:你不认识我?唉,自从阿伽娅他们退出前线,我们这一代的战士越来越没落了啊。

Liliuo:You don't recognize me? Hah, figures. Our generation's been in decline ever since Atea and the others retired from the frontlines.

莉琉:没关系,我会用战斗让你记住我的名字。放马过来!

Liliuo:Either way, once we face off, you won't forget my name any time soon. Let's do this!

完成与莉琉的对决 Finish the duel with Liliuo

进行中场休息 Take a halftime break

莉琉:真是让我刮目相看,我收回我开场所说的话。

Liliuo:Gotta hand it to you, kid, you really impressed me. I take back what I said before our match.

莉琉:卡齐娜,你很有实力,你这样的年轻人会创造属于你们的奇迹。

Liliuo:You've got what it takes, Kachina. Youngsters like you? You'll forge your own miracles.

帕兰:获胜者是卡齐娜选手!请卡齐娜选手稍作休息,准备迎接最后一轮的比赛!

Balam:And it's Kachina for the win! We'll now head into a short break as our contestants prepare for the final round of competition!

卡齐娜:旅行者、派蒙,谢谢你们帮我加油。

Kachina:Thanks for cheering me on, you two.

派蒙:我们都看到啦,你打赢了好多厉害的对手,真了不起!

Paimon:You were great out there! You faced a lot of impressive competitors, but they never stood a chance!

卡齐娜:我也很开心。这是我第一次拿到这么多积分…

Kachina:I don't think I did too shabby, either. I've never gotten this many points before...

玛拉妮:卡齐娜,状态怎么样?

Mualani:Ready for the last round, Kachina?

派蒙:玛拉妮,你也来啦。

Paimon:Mualani!

玛拉妮:我得到准许,比赛开始前过来看看。卡齐娜,以你现在的积分,如果赢下最后一轮,就很有机会参与「巡夜者战争」了。

Mualani:I got permission to come see you before the last round starts. Based on your score, it looks like you'll make it to the Night Warden Wars if you win your next match.

玛拉妮:——而你最后一轮的对手,是我。

Mualani:But, uh, your final opponent... It's me.

派蒙:什么?!

Paimon:What!?

旅行者:真不巧。

Traveler:How unfortunate...

卡齐娜:嗯,刚刚我也知道了这件事,你的分数和我很接近,也就是说…只有赢的人,才会有入围的机会。

Kachina:Yeah, I just found out myself. We're really close in the rankings, so... Only the winner gets to move forward.

卡齐娜:玛拉妮…我原本想和你一起参加巡夜者战争。

Kachina:But, I... I wanted to fight alongside you.

玛拉妮:我也是。不过没办法,积分相近的人很容易被分到一起。

Mualani:I did, too, but it is what it is. People with similar scores tend to get matched against each other.

玛拉妮:打起精神来!战争是残酷的,深渊不会对我们留手。只有当下实力最强的人,才有资格参加巡夜者战争。

Mualani:But, we just have to get past it! War is cruel, and the Abyss certainly isn't going to go easy on us. Only Natlan's strongest deserve to stand against them.

玛拉妮:所以我会在这里拿出全力。也希望你不要留手,卡齐娜。

Mualani:So, I'm going to give this battle my all, Kachina, and I hope you do the same.

玛拉妮:将胜利让给对方是一种怜悯。我们都不需要这种怜悯,对吧?准备好了吗?

Mualani:To hand victory to your opponent is to take pity on them. But, no one's asking for pity, here, yeah? So, you ready?

卡齐娜:我、我会尽力的!

Kachina:I—I'll do my best!

玛拉妮:那就好。

Mualani:Attagirl.

派蒙:也就是说,玛拉妮与卡齐娜中注定会有一个人输掉…我们该帮谁加油呢?

Paimon:So, if one of you has to lose... Who should we cheer for, then?

玛拉妮:哈哈哈,应该说,我们之中注定有一个人会赢!无论是谁都是值得庆祝的事啊。

Mualani:Hahaha, you mean one of us is destined to win! It's something worth celebrating either way!

玛拉妮:不管我们之间谁赢下决赛,我都会很开心的,相信卡齐娜也一样。所以不必有什么负担,开开心心地打一场就好。

Mualani:I'll be happy no matter who wins, and I know you feel the same way, Kachina. So don't overthink it — let's just have ourselves a good match.

玛拉妮:旅行者、派蒙,比赛后再见了。卡齐娜,我在赛场上等你。

Mualani:Traveler, Paimon — I'll see you after the match. Kachina — I'll see you on the field.

【选项1】

旅行者:卡齐娜…

Traveler: Kachina...

【选项2】

旅行者:加油。

Traveler: Good luck.

卡齐娜:嗯!我花了很多时间训练,玛拉妮也帮过我许多。我想告诉她,那些努力并没有白费。

Kachina:I've been training so long for this, and Mualani's helped so much. I'm going to show her that it didn't go to waste.

卡齐娜:谢谢你们一直相信我,这一次,我也会试着相信自己。

Kachina:Thanks for believing in me. I'll... try believing in myself this time, too.

完成与玛拉妮的对决 Finish the duel with Mualani

比赛来到了最后阶段,卡齐娜与玛拉妮展开了一场激烈的对决。玛拉妮先是依靠高速移动压制了卡齐娜,卡齐娜一边抵抗一边找准机会,用烟雾迷惑了玛拉妮,打出致胜一击,取得了比赛的胜利。

As the competition reaches its final stage, Kachina and Mualani begin a fierce duel. Mualani used her speed to completely overwhelm Kachina, while Kachina defended and looked for a chance to strike. Using the smoke to confuse Mualani, she unleashed a decisive blow to win the match.

参加颁奖典礼 Take part in the award ceremony

帕兰:至此,本次归火圣夜巡礼的胜者已经全部决出。

Balam:And with that, the winners of this Pilgrimage have been decided!

帕兰:让我们用最热烈的掌声,欢迎他们登台——

Balam:Put your hands together for our victors as we welcome them to the stage—

帕兰:连续六次入围成功,来自「花羽会」的恰斯卡选手。

Balam:With her sixth consecutive win... Chasca of the Flower-Feather Clan!

帕兰:曾经孤身一人绝境翻盘,来自「沃陆之邦」的伊安珊选手。

Balam:She managed to turn the tides all by herself... Iansan of the Collective of Plenty!

帕兰:时隔十年再次胜出,来自「流泉之众」的嘉乌兰妮选手。

Balam:With an explosive comeback ten years in the making... Kaiulani of the People of the Springs!

帕兰:历练四方、名声响亮,来自「悬木人」的基班古选手。

Balam:A seasoned and renowned warrior... Kibangu of the Scions of the Canopy.

帕兰:以及…保持坚毅之心,终于破茧成蝶——来自「回声之子」的卡齐娜选手!

Balam:Last but not least... Finally living up to her true potential... Kachina of the Children of Echoes!

派蒙:卡齐娜,看这边!

Paimon:Woo! Over here, Kachina!

卡齐娜:我…通过了「归火圣夜巡礼」…

Kachina:I... I made it...

卡齐娜:简直…就像梦一样。

Kachina:Feels like a dream.

恰斯卡:不是梦,你靠自己的力量走到了这里。

Chasca:This is no dream. Your strength is what got you here.

伊安珊:这次由我们参加巡夜者战争。请多指教了,卡齐娜。

Iansan:We'll be going to war together. It's an honor to fight alongside you, Kachina.

玛薇卡:无论见证多少次「归火圣夜巡礼」,我都会感到心潮澎湃。

Mavuika:No matter how many Pilgrimages I witness, I'm always overwhelmed with pride in this moment.

玛薇卡:是你们让我坚信,踏过无数牺牲之后,我们必将迎来如火焰般炽烈的未来。

Mavuika:Pride for you, my brave warriors. You give me faith that our innumerable sacrifices are not in vain, that the future of Natlan shall burn with the brilliance of a blazing fire!

玛薇卡:战士们啊,这是命令,也是请求——击溃深渊,将胜利与荣耀留在纳塔。

Mavuika:Brave warriors, the following is an order, and also a personal request — go forth and crush the Abyss. Seize victory and glory for Natlan!

伊安珊:是!

Iansan:As you command!

卡齐娜:是、是!

Kachina:A—As you command!

在激烈的欢呼声中,归火圣夜巡礼迎来了落幕。

As the crowd erupts in cheers, the Pilgrimage draws to a close.

玛拉妮:旅行者、派蒙,终于找到你们了。

Mualani:Traveler, Paimon! There you are!

玛拉妮:多谢你们愿意帮卡齐娜加油助威。她真的变强了,这次我输得心服口服。

Mualani:I wanted to thank you for supporting Kachina back there. She really has grown into a formidable competitor. She deserved that win.

玛拉妮:虽然失败的感觉很不好受,但我也为她感到高兴…唉,真是矛盾。

Mualani:Not that it feels good to lose, but I'm happy for her... sigh Definitely bittersweet, though.

玛拉妮:要不要出去散散心?卡齐娜她们接下来要去参加巡夜者战争,换我带你们逛逛纳塔吧。

Mualani:Hey, wanna go for a walk? Kachina and the others will be busy fighting the Abyss, so why don't I show you around Natlan for a while?

派蒙:好呀。旅行者,你觉得呢?

Paimon:Sure. What do you say, Traveler?

派蒙:旅行者,你在想什么?

Paimon:Uh, something on your mind?

【选项1】

旅行者:有些担心卡齐娜。

Traveler: I'm a little worried about Kachina.

【选项2】

旅行者:她是第一次参加巡夜者战争吧…

Traveler: This is her first time fighting in the Night Warden Wars, right?

玛拉妮:实不相瞒,我也有点担心。不过有经验丰富、实力强大的同伴带队,应该不会出什么大问题。

Mualani:Listen, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried. But, she's got experienced, powerful companions to take the lead. I'm sure they'll be fine.

玛拉妮:荣耀总是与风险相伴,如果胜利是一种必然,也就不会有人为它感到骄傲了吧。

Mualani:Glory always comes with a risk. If victory was assured, no one would take pride in it.

玛拉妮:我相信她不会轻易倒下,她的古名可是「乌沙博(坚强)蒂」。所以我们也要做好我们的事情…

Mualani:She's not one to fall so easily. She bears the Ancient Name, "Uthab(Resilience)iti," after all. We just need to hold the fort while they're gone...

玛拉妮:你们还没有去过「流泉之众」吧?走,我带你们去。

Mualani:Come to think of it, you've never visited my tribe, have you? Come on, I'll take you.

玛拉妮:「流泉之众」是我们和鳍游龙生活的部族,是最好的度假胜地。由我来介绍风土人情,我保证,你们肯定会喜欢上那里的。

Mualani:The People of the Springs live alongside the Koholasaurs. Our tribe is an ideal spot for some R & R! I'll take you to all the best spots. You'll love it!

基尼奇:…看来被抢先了。

Kinich:...Looks like you beat me to it.

派蒙:基尼奇?

Paimon:Kinich?

基尼奇:我也在找你们,想邀请你们去「悬木人」部族。在纳塔,冒险家协会的大部分人都来自「悬木人」,我想或许你们会对那里感兴趣。

Kinich:I was planning on inviting you to visit the Scions of the Canopy. Most of the Adventurers that belong to the Guild come from my tribe, so I figured you might be interested.

玛拉妮:哎哎,先来后到,这次是我先开口邀请的!

Mualani:Hey, first come, first served. You snooze you lose, Kinich.

基尼奇:好吧,不跟你抢。不过旅行者、派蒙,等你们有时间可以来看看,「悬木人」同样欢迎你们。

Kinich:Yeah, yeah. You were first. Still,Traveler, Paimon, feel free to stop by if you ever have time. You're always welcome.

【选项1】

旅行者:非常感谢。

Traveler: Thank you very much.

【选项2】

旅行者:我们会去的。

Traveler: We'll be there.

派蒙:是呀,多谢你啦。

Paimon:Yeah! Thanks for inviting us!

玛拉妮:好,那我们收拾一下——准备去「流泉之众」吧!

Mualani:Alright! Let's pack up and head out!

最后更新于